US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

JibJab reviews

Send laughs all year long with 1,200+ eCards!
Join Now
Review of JibJab

JibJab reviews

74%
Categories: Funny, Greeting Cards, Videos
13428 Maxella Ave #363
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
help@jibjab.com
Send laughs all year long with 1,200+ eCards!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

annb102
9/30/16

My hubby & I were sad not to see our youngest granddaughter on her 4th birthday, so we decided to send a fun card with us as the characters. She loved it especially because Pa ended up doing the ladies parts & Nanny was the skinny male character. We shared it with our 7 other grandchildren who thought it was hilarious.

katel149
9/30/16

Disappointed

dotg
9/29/16

I have got some questions When I have purchase one of your e-cards or whatever, can I use them again putting in other faces on?
Have you got a program that I can put animation's on my photos so I can transfer them to Movie maker

dia2632

Excellent customer service!

jimmyl43
9/29/16

I had a problem with my subscription with JibJab. They help me to solved it and gave me a one year subscription.

jimr106
9/29/16

Easy to use and provided some fun for our friends

cynthiah54
9/29/16

I received a prompt response to my issue. Although it was stated that I may not hear from JibJab for a couple of days, I was immediately emailed with a suggestion and my problem was resolved. I was unable to play the samples with sound. The suggestion was to change my search engine to Google Chrome and it worked. Thank you very much JibJab staff.

annan43
9/29/16

Liked the music card, created easily and sent within 5 mins.

rutha53

fun and well rceived

nickw63
9/29/16

The birthday card was received on time and was well received

lindam311
9/29/16

I had a great time putting together my greeting card and I can't stop laughing at my creation. My friend loved it too

colinn6
9/29/16

Interesting for a first timer.

alejandrod6
9/29/16

Entretenida forma de saludar a los familiares y amigos!!

jodyb27

Love the videos!

gregb90
9/29/16

Great fun. Never gets old!.

ellenp14
9/29/16

I tried to reinstate my membership last saturday and it did not work. They did however take my $18 dollars as it came out of my credit card. Unfortunately, the person's birthday was that day so we couldn't send a card. I emailed customer service and they said "we'd be back to you in 2-3 days" really??? that is despicable. So I cancelled the membership

lisah224
9/29/16

instantly refunded my account when it renewed after a year. No problems to do this, it was instant and service was friendly and professional. We just didnt need it for aother year. thank you

corinnec4

Disappointed. 1

kayb43
9/29/16

Jib Jab has fun and easy to use personalized emails. It's a bit annoying to not know how much things will cost until you get to the end of the customization process. And also annoying to be forced into an auto-renewal subscription. It's easy to cancel but would be better if it were just a purchase and not an automatically renewing subscription that you then have to go cancel before you forget.

michellec158
9/29/16

I joined to send my sister a card for her birthday. She lives in Calif and I in Mass. so we don't get to see each other very often. Being able to schedule delivery of the card was perfect. She called me as soon as she opened it and said it made her day! We both laughed so hard we got an ab workout.

kathym117
9/29/16

I think all the videos are cute. I'm never sure if I should post them on the recipient's page or mine. It seems that more people said happy birthday to my daughter on my page even though she was tagged in it.

sherried1
9/29/16

I love making the vídeos. We need more of them.

roisinw
9/29/16

Overall videos were good however one or two of the Halloween ones stopped mid way through

kathleenm83
9/29/16

Just wish there was a way to sign up for less than a year, or at least have a trial before spending the whole amount.

alexh152
9/29/16

Boring not enough videos not worth the money you pay

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JibJab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question