US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

JibJab reviews

Send laughs all year long with 1,200+ eCards!
Join Now
Review of JibJab

JibJab reviews

76%
Categories: Funny, Greeting Cards, Videos
13428 Maxella Ave #363
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
help@jibjab.com
Send laughs all year long with 1,200+ eCards!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

maryannr18
12/5/16

Due to retirement, had an issue with recurring payments. They took care of the issue in less than 2 hours (auto response stated 24 hours). Am so pleased with the way they handled this.

stevej138
12/4/16

They refunded my charge with no hassle. Thanks!

javif1

recomendable 100%

pammieg1
12/4/16

Excellent to work with and quick to resolve any problem that may come up. Would recommend them .

amyh132
12/4/16

Put in my request for a refund. Expected it to take a while and it was almost instant. Thanks a bunch. :)

lowrid
12/3/16

I contacted JibJab with a request to cancel service. They responded promptly and took care of it right away.

craige26
12/2/16

I needed to decline my auto-renewal with JibJab after the charge had already been made. The JibJab representative immediately issued a refund to my account without questions. I really appreciated this professional customer service experience with JibJab.

lm100
12/2/16

I made a request and it was responded to quickly and kindly!

yolandad12
12/2/16

Jibjab is an app that i enjoyed especially the different jingles songs putting your friends and family on there face pictures to see them dance so do love it my family gets a kick out of it.my family said that there satisfied with jibjab. Thank you! !

williamr125
12/2/16

I have loads of fun with my use of JibJab!

My friends love getting my "jabs" ! They continue to improve - loads of laughs!!

louisf33
12/2/16

I tried jib jab and I must say that they have excellent staff, service and enjoyment

annes84
12/2/16

Very satisfied. My problem was resolved within an hour.

denisem92
12/2/16

These people are great! FAST, accurate, courteous, creative and understanding. JIB JAB is a fun and easy program to use, while my kiddo's were home we enjoyed it and got a lot of good laughs from Jib Jab throughout the past 3 years. Kids have moved on and so must I.

kevink106
12/2/16

I had a problem with paying for my subscription but wasn't getting access to the perks. They resolve the problem extremely fast and discovered I had a an enactive email causing the problem

giorgioh8

Fast and helpful!

dales61
12/1/16

I only contacted customer service once by email, and the response time was excellent & immediately handled my request 100% ! The time I've used JibJab as a customer was fun & never had one issue on the site.

nancyb176
12/1/16

JibJab is so fun and friends and family love seeing themselves in a "skit"

jonathanl45
11/30/16

I've had a great experience using JibJab as a business tool to engage my employees and proving that the administration team knows how to have fun, be spontaneous, and be comical. This is a great website for anyone and everyone! Also, their customer support team is phenomenal. They're so attentive and quick about responding to any issues that their customers might have. Great service!

rachels119
11/30/16

My little boy and I have had countless hours of fun making hilarious JibJab videos for FB and family! Always a good laugh, easy and reasonably priced. Excellent customer service, always prompt and helpful feedback. Very happy with our experience with JibJab!

kerriec2
11/30/16

I had a bit of a problem with my account and I had an excellent response from the Jibber Jabber team. Big thanks great service

williamr123
11/30/16

I have fun with JibJab! It helps me maintain communication and connection with my circles of friends and colleagues. Best of all is the company's positive attitude, and responsiveness to customer concerns. Thanks for a great experience!

lilyl41
11/30/16

I registered a wrong email adress when i paid the account. I sent a email to the jibjab support. Taylar gave me the positive help to send me the right email and tell me how to log in . Great help.JibJab Support team is great. very satisfied. I m very happy with your help.

roseb76
11/29/16

Im not always comfortable with signing on to an organization online., especially automatic renewal. I had used Jib Jab for over a year and noticed my Paypal was debited annually for this service. I contacted Jib Jab and received a refund within a day! I was not expecting such fast service. Their on line service is very easy and accommodating to use.

karenc178
11/26/16

I have had so much fun with this site - putting friends and family into the video is great!!

christopherr72
11/26/16

This app. is genius ! These guys are notch..we love it and we have great times with the different scenarios they come up with...its a must have !!!!!

53 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JibJab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question