US Government’s NSF

Categories: Funny, Greeting Cards, Videos
13428 Maxella Ave #363
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
help@jibjab.com
Send laughs all year long with 1,200+ eCards!
Join Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jamesc392
1/24/17

The confirmation showed the text that I added and had a button to allow me to watch the card again. When I hit the button, nothing happened which lead me to wonder if the card had gone through! I had to contact the recipient to see if the card had gone through,

dang104
1/24/17

fun putting smiles on other people's faces, would like to see more videos to use on my emails really enjoy it and my friends really like it and laugh and share what i send them.

karenl172
1/24/17

I would like to subscribe for one month. But you took from me money for a whole year. Video quality is very poor. The new video is no longer created. For what I paid? I disappointed in you.

jorged22
1/24/17

Traté de cargar fotos desde carpetas casi 4 horas. Desbloqueando todo lo que me minformaron desde el soporte técnico, pero nunca se pudieron cargar para poder continuar con los siguientes pasos del programa.

lauried30
1/24/17

I have so much fun making cards and videos for my family. They love them. Love that I can share on FaceBook so easily.

meira6
1/23/17

allrady mady acopul of clips for the famely. vary satesfide. everybody loved it and they want more...

petew29
1/23/17

I've been a member for yrs. You need to come up with some new material with the e-cards and videos, Most of your things are good, but you need some new special video's overall you have a pretty enjoyable site , everyone I send something too really enjoys it

annv20
1/23/17

I had a problem with my account. It was hard to solve, but the service was very good. I got every day the result of the investigations. Very good from JibJab!!

mickj14
1/23/17

I was fine with the $2.99mo. fee for use of the product. It gave me the freedom of using the app. WHEN I NEEDED OR WANTED TO. There's not a vast selection of choices and many of the ones that are available are not anything I would send to someone because they're ......... boring. Unless I'm mistaken, I think I paid the $2.99 twice and lost half of the second subscription-but I could be wrong on that. Anyway, I think I've utilized 5 or 6 of the available choices. Then, while 'personalizing' one in a mad rush to get it posted to someone's FBpage, it springs up with, I must be a member to use that feature. I thought I was already, since I had been posting on other's timelines. BTW=you can't save a hard copy of anything you make=that's an additional $1.99 or $2.99, can't remember. Back to point=so now it won't give me the monthly $2.99 option anymore, it has a slash through it and will only let me pay a year in advance. NO NOTICE prior this moment, that I was no longer a member or whatever. Waited til I was in the middle of a project then springs this BULLS**T. And like an idiot I paid it because I needed it at that moment. However, I didn't need a years worth of only 5 or 6 choices that I could utilize. Just another get all you can get out of the patron app. like so many others out there. With a few acceptions, the majority of the choices are definitely boring, somewhat childish, not funny or even cute for that matter, slightly bewildering and whatever.

camc7
1/23/17

This has been fun and well worth it. We have had many laughs. I would recommend to anyone who likes to laugh or smile

toms289
1/23/17

I found a charge on my credit card from Jib Jab that I didn't understand. It appeared to be an annual renewal I didn't mean to ask for. They support rep kept looking for the email that linked to my account untill discovering my wife's email. That credited the charge and cancelled the renewell all while being very curtious.

andyh63
1/23/17

My friend was abroad for his birthday so an e-card was the perfect way to say happy birthday. He had recently had a gallbladder operation so the birthday wishes from the JibJab gallbladder was perfect.
My friend laughed and so did we.

andyr55
1/23/17

Love what you can do with Jibjabs videos. My only downside to the cards is I wish you could embed them into websites.

Other than that it does what it says on the tin.

elizabethn52
1/22/17

Top range customer service. Very helpful. Great fun. We did the whole thing in the end by showing family headed videos which got people really together and really laughing at themselves and other members. This worked for young to older people Money well spent

carmeld2
1/22/17

I was looking for a wonderful thank you and found 2 great ones which had the beach and ocean theme. It was so appropriate for the thanks yous.
I have a lot of senior friends who are single as I am, and would like to see a variety of single themes of laughter, joy that are femenine in nature, not rude and brash. thank you.

sida12
1/22/17

JibJab offered some of the most hilarious times starring me and my nephews. They loved seeing their faces on the animated characters and singing along to the songs. The support team at JibJab was also a pleasure to work with. Very responsive and prompt to reply to my requests. Class act company all the way!

robbiep16
1/22/17

I've already sent three JibJab's and brought so many smiles to folks!!! Easy to use and good selection!

helenk47
1/22/17

I am unable to send a picture and would like to cancel this membership.

It is not a program that I find useful.

claudiab34
Claudia B.
1/22/17

To whom it may concern ,
I requested a refund on the auto- renewal that I did not ask for
I was told I would have a refund in two days & it is now past
The two days & still no refund so i ask Where IS MY REFUND ?????

kathrynd19
1/22/17

LOVE! mailing cards is honestly adding up in our family as it grows. All bdays hit at the same time too - this is great bc even though it's an email, they are so personalized with pictures and songs that the older generation doesn't think i am "lazy" and I can set the date and be confident the card will be sent timely.

iraa10
1/22/17

Although the site is not complicated it's also not super self explanatory. I had to make several mistakes before figuring it out. They should fill in a few missing pieces of the puzzle to make it more user friendly. At first I didn't see that you can send it on a particular date, stumbled upon that later. Some times it offers the ability to write a message, other places not. etc.

missyl8
1/22/17

I've never been disappointed when I send someone a JibJab card. It's so easy and always turns out great. I know all my friends and family get a big kick out of them.

nealj9
1/22/17

Terrible experience! I paid the annual fee (which BTW is automatically renewing) but could not download or complete the card. I worked for two hours to try to get the JibJab site to generate the card but could not get it. As a result I could not get the card to someone in Europe on their birthday as they had already gone to bed before I gave up. I will be asking for a refund.

peters301
1/22/17

It would be helpful if you gave a heads up that a member's credit card has been changed before you cancel ... I'm a long time Jib Jab member .... Check your files.

robins161
1/22/17

I sent a card on or about December 24th 2016 and had to pay $18.00 using PayPal posted December 26th 2016, then it was posted yet again on Dec 27th again at $18.00. On January 17th tried to access my account using my email address and JibJab replied No account recognized,so as it was my wife's birthday and she was away in the UK I had to open up a new account at yet again $18.00,all US Funds and that has now been posted to my PayPal account.I emailed JibJab requesting a $36.00 refund and as of January 20th have not received any reply.
r_searle@cottagecountry.net

68 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JibJab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question