US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

markn74
7/24/16

JOHNNY OUR SALES GUY WAS SUPER HELPFUL I RECOMMEND THIS SHOP TO ANYONE. WE PUT ARE BIKE TOGETHER IN ABOUT 45 MIN AND WAS REALLY EASY.

THANKS JOHNNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MARK & JULIE

richards241
6/28/16

I bought my first beach cruiser and had it assembled at the LA Puente store. The bike looked great and couldn;t believe I got the bike I wanted flr such a great price. The customer service was excellent too. The chin guard didn't fit and he owner. Johnny did a lot of work and kept in touch with me until we got the right part. I would recommend JBikes to anyone. Great prices and great service. I know I will be going back there for all my bicycle needs,
Thanks again Johnny!!
Richard S from Fullerton

jimf64
6/26/16

JBikes is a good company to do business with, john is a real person to talk to about any problem,he will follow up.I have purchased two bikes from them and plan to purchase another very soon.

manuelr25
5/21/16

When assembling the bike the wrong chain cover was in the box and no screw. Customer service on the phone and in the store were awful. I had to drive 40 minutes ways to excahnge the chain cover im here and the have the wrong piece again. And the lady at the store was giving me a bad attitude. I wouldent give it any stars but for the review it needs at least one. First and last time ever shopping at this place. Im going to see if i can get my money back some how?

jamesz20
5/18/16

Purchased rav X seats for our tandem cruiser and very satisfied with the online service and delivery, will use this supplier again.

Jim Zenisek

deannas19
4/5/16

I ordered a bike online from this company, could never get a hold of anyone on the phone as their lines do not work, they did not include my apartment number in the shipment and tried to charge me extra money for them to change the address as they put stipulations on the delivery that only they could call. I fortunately got fed ex to deliver by explaining what the company was doing. They also warned me that if I didnt pay the extra money they would charge my car for return shipping. Worst internet purchase I ever made, I will always read reviews in the future as this company has many bad ones. Thank god for FedEx or I would of never received my bike.

kellyc101
3/10/16

I ordered a bike yesterday from Jbikes but had questions about my purchase I was never able to get In contact with the seller the phones didn't work and I emailed and didn't get a reply. I had to get paypal involved and the seller canceled my order right away and refunded me. I know they felt that this was good customer service but I would have much rather received a call or email from the selling to address my questions. Very disappointed to NOT be receiving my bike, Signed bikeless

jamess334
12/20/15

I looked for a bike for my daughter at 7 different stores and could not find what I was looking for. Pink 24 inch 7 speed bike sounds easy but I counldn`t find one around me at all.I went on line and when I went to Jbikes there it was within minuets I found the absolute perfect bike.I ordered it on Sunday and it was on the way here Monday.It arrived in perfect shape and the quality of the bike was way better than what I was looking at for close to the same price.I live in SC so I could never go to the store but I will be doing business with them in the future for sure.

debbiec55
12/15/15

Very satisfied customer.. Shipping was fast,,Great product..

wendellg5
12/10/15

A simple buy of a headlight with no issues and prompt service. Good follow up.

bonniea15
9/3/15

I'm a retired teacher and needed a basket for my bike to hold my puppy when I'm out cruising. J Bikes has many selections of bicycle baskets and the people there are very patience and helpful. They had earned my five stars. If you need a quality basket, come to this place.

seanb47
9/3/15

Received my bike and accessories in good condition and faster than I've expected. Easy to put together and the bike is a very comfortable ride! I'm ready for this Labor Day weekend. I highly recommend J Bikes!

kellyl58
8/24/15

I was shopping for 4 cruiser bikes and came across J Bikes. They answered all of my questions prior to I placed the order for store pickup. I had them assemble the bikes and put on some accessories. They were very knowledgeable and professional staffs as they claimed they are. Unlike other reviewer had a whole different story to tell, my overall purchase with them was an excellent experience. Visit their stores and see for yourself. I would recommend them!

lisav29
8/23/15

As a follow up to my last review of J Bikes......I did finally get the charges reversed on my credit card but not before contacting the Better Business Bureau (of which J Bikes is NOT a member) The owner CONTINUED to lie. He claimed to the BBB that I did not let his sales girl return to her office to call a manager. He told the BBB that they did call the manager using a cell phone and that the manager offered a new bike. None of that happened! The real story is that I was told that the manager had been in earlier that day and would not be back until Monday and could not be reached. He claimed that he cancelled the order because I REFUSED to tell them if I wanted the bikes and because I complained that one had a scratch. The TRUTH is that I was told a manager would call me Monday and I was waiting until Monday to decide if I still wanted the bikes. Their own website said that I had 7 days to pick up the bike so I am not sure why he was in such a hurry to cancel the order. The biggest lie he told the BBB is that I contacted them by email 30 TIMES. That is an absolute lie. I sent 6 emails over 3 days. The first two saying their phones did not work and I wanted to speak to someone. I also sent one saying I was a little nervous doing business with them because of the fact their two websites did not agree with one another and they do not answer their phones. And I also sent two emails asking if the bikes were ready to be PICKED up because their email said they SHIPPED and that I didn't want to drive 20 miles to find out the bikes were not there. I sent another questioning them cancelling the order after they said I had a week to decide. This is a terrible business with a VERY DISHONEST owner! DO NOT SHOP HERE!

jennyp22
5/28/15

DO NOT BUY BIKES FROM J-BIKES!

If I could do -10 stars I would rather put that....this company is SKEEZY and RUDE and just flat out awful......I ordered a light blue bike and a dark teal one came.....I also paid extra for the bike to be delivered by a certain date as it was a BIRTHDAY GIFT....the day after it was supposed to be delivered I call the comapny and they go "Oh I'm sorry it hasn't even been shipped yet....let me get you in contact with the person who handles our shipments....however she is on lunch currently but she will call you by the end of our business day." So I wait and wait, but I still don't get a call....right before their business day ends I call them again and the person goes "Oh she will call you any minute now." Doesn't call me.....THis was on a friday and so I had to wait until Monday to get ahold of them....but I sent a very nasty email with NO response. I called them as soon as I could on MOnday panicing that this was entirely a cheat company that wouldn't even give me abike.......I get a hold of the SAME woman who claimed she would get someone of a higher level to contact me,...and once again she claims that she will contact me by the end of the day and isn't even apologetic. I still don't recieve the call and call the next day....this time a boy answers the phone and says that once the bike comes I can call and get a partial refund....So I wait for the bike to come....it is finally delivered about a week and a half later than they promised it would be........The color is entirley a wrong blue......I call to get my refund 3 days in a row.....no call back like promised.......today I finally got REALLY nasty with a boy on the phone saying I better get a call back or I will continue to call and call and call, FINALLY get a call back and recieve a $2.95 refund after all of this........oh and they will fix the color for me...if I PAY for the shipping expenses to get it sent back.

DO NOT order from these people. THey are skeezy, liars and RUDE. Everytime I was the nicer one on the phone even though I was the customer who paid $250, than the employees were (until the end....but even in the end they were hardly apologetic and were rude)

I am completely furious and dissapointed....THis is abosolutely unnacceptable.

I can guarentee you that all of these positve Yelp reviews regarding J- Bikes are by the company themselves.....check out these links- http://www.yelp.com/biz/j-bikes-ontario

I say if a business has more or even half the amount of bad reviews they do good.....theyre clearly a $#*! business.....DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, you will get screwed over.

Tip for consumers: JUST DON'T BYE FROM THEM.......Buy from other websites that sell Micargi bikes.

roxanas
5/24/15

Love my L-26" urban bike. Chrome in color.Bad Ass look and rides great. Have 2 friends that will be buying their bikes from Jbikes. Ty super happy.

johnw285
4/22/15

They have a crappy website that does not function correctly. When I tried to make a purchase from them, they reserved $239.95 from my American Express card but could not complete the transaction. When I called them to ask them to release the reserve on my account, they were too dumb to know what I meant and stated they did not have my money. I have to wait 8 days for the reserve to expire because they do not understand financial transactions and sadly have an I don't give a crap attitude.

tiffaniem1
1/16/15

DONT EVER BUY A BIKE FROM JBIKES. Do not make the mistake we made. We ordered a bike and they called us and told us the bike was out of stock but they could send a bike that looks just the same. The bike came and it looks nothing like the other bike other than being the same brand. They will not even let us exchange it without taking a 40% restocking fee. I left a message for John the owner, they said he would call me back. It's been almost two weeks with no call back. SHAME ON JBIKES.

ryanr22
11/18/14

I got this bike for Xmas and love it!!! Assembly was easy and all the parts were there with no problems. Compared to the bikes at the local bike shops, this one blows them away and my fiance saved a couple hundred bucks!!! I'm 6'2 190 and this bike is very comfortable to ride.

kevinr28
10/7/14

I really glad I made my choice with J Bikes for their honesty and outstanding customer service. I ordered the Chloe women's beach cruiser from J bikes for my wife's birthday. I called them on Monday, the 25th to inquire about the experdite shipping to Arizona because my wife's birthday is on the 27th (in 2 days). I was surprised that Johnny (the rep) told me I do not need to pay extra for expedite shipping. He guarantees me that he'd ship the bike right away and my wife will receive the bike on or before the 27th. So long story short, I took his words and BAM...the bike was delivered on 27th at 11:30 am!!! My wife was so happy and in love her vanilla bike. She even went back to Jbikes website to purchase some accessories to match up her new bike. If you want a quality and good price beach cruiser, I would recommend you to J Bikes.

sandya13
5/27/14

I ordered fenders for my bike and they didnt fit nor did they give correct screws. I wanted to return them but was told they would subtract shipping and restocking fee. I was also told very sarcastically I was lucky I got 9 screws they usually only send six. Entire experience was terrible. Do not waste time or money on them. Worst company ever. Zero stars!

jimmyd29
5/3/14

DON'T BUY FROM JBIKES.
REVIEW OF JBIKES. DO NOT TRUST JBIKES.
Terrible. Don't trust their website, they don't stock most of the product listed. A staff member told me it's only updated every few weeks - I've notice product out of stock for months however still listed as in stock online.
DO NOT BUY OR TRUST JBIKES

jasonp30
3/8/14

Man I wish I could give zero stars. These people are the worst and once they have your money, you will be on your own. They apparently aren't thinking about the future of their company, just making (stealing) money now.

I bought a cruiser that arrived damaged. I followed their procedures for documenting and reporting it to them, but they pretty much pulled every trick in the book to avoid having to do anything to replace it. They made up stories, but I researched them and found out they were lying and called them on it. Then another story, etc

You know, I got a good price, but it wasn't worth it. I just ended up with a damaged bike, a lot of wasted time, and feeling like I was violated by robbers. It's funny when you look at the many 1 star reviews, they seem to always have an answer, don't they?

williamc57
2/17/14

Wow whatever happened to customer service?
The quality of the product was good but the bikes we ordered did not come with any of the decals shown on the picture of the bikes I ordered. I ordered 2 Bella Classic Beach Cruisers. The bikes were shown with Flowers on the frame and they looked like the perfect bikes to give to 2 little girls for their birthday. What we received was 2 plain bikes with no decals at all. JBikes said the would send me the decals and I could put them on myself. These decals are large and run the full length of the frame. Certainly not something I would want to attempt. So I guess I have to decide if I think I can be successful with putting decals on 2 bikes. Why because this is my problem not theirs. I suppose if I am successful on one bike and not the other that will be my problem too.

erice21
10/23/13

Great deal on a cruiser for my daughter. She loves it

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JBikes.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 6/17/16
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JBikes.net staff and other customers.

JBikes.net?