US Government’s NSF

Hong Kong, China
Tel: 852 8267 6035

scheckys
8/22/14

I'm out 300 bucks. Jacco Fashion has some very nice items and for low prices, I'll admit. However, if you need anything beyond merely making an order, you will be sorely disappointed. Making an exchange or a return is impossible in my experience. Just getting an email response about what address to send a return to can take months. Many months ago I shipped an order back for exchange (with RMA numbers), with no response, and they won't respond to my previous 6 emails since mid July.

What recourse do I have? They're in China!

nanm2
1/14/14

Almost 2 months and I have not received merchandise. Used paypal debit card..........jokes on me.... Don't do it...Customer Service will not respond.

robertb101
6/19/13

jaccofashion is the website for Jacco Fashion in Hong Kong. Jacco Fashion sells Korean fashion clothes for women and they have small collection of mens urban clothing. Not only do they sell retail, they offer a dropshiping program for some of their items. They ship internationally and support small orders. No minimum order is required. This site is easy to use, and has good privacy options. The site has good support with, mailing, email contact, Skype, and phone support. This site has no popups and tested clean and safe from malware. Norton Safe Web found no issues with this site. Sucuri SiteCheck reported Verified Clean, Not Blacklisted. Google Malware Diagnostic Tool reported this site as safe. Ratings and Stats were as listed at time of this review.

darvc
8/5/11

I ordered a fashionable black jacket from this site and the total was $42 since shipping to the US from China is expensive! It took almost a month before I received the item but it is a pretty cool jacket =) That's all I am buying from them though because I just can't afford the shipping costs lol