US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

louv10
2/24/17

Great interaction with Ivy Exec - sharp folks, very client and delivery focused. We were hoping to source a bit more expert interviews overall, and there was a mix-up with the payment process with one of the Experts, which led to the Expert not providing part within the deadline of the agreed insights, but I hope the payment was sorted out in the end. Thanks to Hanna and the team for supporting us!

mariannah2
2/22/17

The communication was open and the team was flexible as our needed changed. They were able to provide what we needed so we could close our study. Huge help!

caroj1
6/8/16

Nii Ato was super helpful at my career crossroad by providing me with actionable advice for both big and small picture steps I need to take.

ab3535
A B.
4/14/16

Signing up for a free membership? Beware that your card auto charges after the short few days grace period--and you won't get a refund after 7 days. Just a scam to get a yearly fee charged automatically!! Go check out their reviews on yelp or the complaints on BBB-they all tell the same story. Their positive reviews are suspiciously too good when the BBB and yelp say otherwise.

richardd112
3/10/16

In general, I decided to cancel my service due to the way things are progressing with my current job. The Ivy Executive representative who handled my cancellation request was very professional.

karenc125
3/10/16

I define exceptional customer service as: what I received to day when I called and left a voicemail message before normal business hours. I received a phone call and a message from Kevin providing with a call back # or instructions on how to reach the support department online. That only exceeded my expectations for the customer service he continued to provided. Kevin continued to deliver above where the standards and level of service I thought I was going to receive as reasonably normal, but they were exceptional! Good Listening skills, patience and good understanding of my concerns. He demonstrate the ability to research the matter and correct the errors. I was extremely please with his ability to interact and keep the conversation positive well producing a positive solution to a negation situation. Great job!

franklink8
3/10/16

Kevin listened to my needs and was able to make me feel good about IvyExec and take care of my issues simultaneously.

Class Act! Thank you.

lesterm27
3/10/16

I called Kevin to see why I could not get the application to open. He explained that the profile had to be accepted first. He said he would resubmit the profile, and that I should get an email in 24 to 48 hours. Overall it was quite pleasant.

razaa2
3/10/16

I was paired with a Career Advisor who took the time to review my resume and gave me relevant, specific tips to improve my resume along with some examples. I was also invited to schedule a follow-up appointment after making the suggested changes to make sure that the changes fully show my skills and experience. The career advisor also listened to my current situation and suggested other job searching methods such as connecting with alumni through LinkedIn. Overall an excellent experience.

deborahr31
3/10/16

I called to cancel, process was very quick and painless.

garyh107
3/9/16

I had a great time talking to the interviewer, she was smart and awake and I felt that she was understanding what I was saying.

harryv13
3/9/16

I have found all of my interactions with IvyExec to be helpful, professional, timely and appropriate. I highly recommend that those seeking guidance from a cutting edge service to reach out and become a part of the IvyExec process. The point of contact , Kevin is a great representative of this organization, helpful and knowledgeable along with personable and professional. Kevin is a microcosm of the IvyExec experience.

danielo36
3/9/16

Reached out to Kevin for help with my account. Went his voicemail asked me to leave a message, I did, never expecting to get a call back. Not only did Kevin get right back to me, I missed his first call, had to call him again and he called me right back! He was great to work with and quickly addressed my concerns.

curtiss24
3/9/16

Kevin called back promptly and was very professional and courteous. One of the better customer service experiences I've had.

ashwink2

Pleasant and quick

adrianh30
3/7/16

I was really impressed with the customer support team follow up. The team afforded me the opportunity to continue my membership and enjoy the service and professional support during my job search.

michaelm388
3/1/16

Kevin was very understanding and friendly, providing excellent customer service and a fair solution when addressing my billing inquiry.

giorgiof5
2/29/16

I called because I wanted to cancel my subscription because I found a job. I left a voice mail and within few minutes I received a call back.
I will get refunded for the portion of the not used subscription fee. The CSR was very polite

robl47
2/29/16

Kevin quickly and efficiently helped me with my problem

neilh40
2/29/16

I missed my free trial cancellation date, but because I was w/in 7 days Kevin was kind enough to issue a refund. He reiterated that they send out email reminders prior to the cancel date, and this is true - to a point. It would be much more effective if the message was TITLED "Your Free Trial is about to expire", versus "Are You Making the Most of Your Free Trial?", with the cancellation reminder included at the bottom. Regardless, I do very much appreciate the courtesy of a refund.

kellyquinns
2/29/16

My service rep was polite, considerate and listened to my issue, then solved my problem. I felt very good.

alisonk10
2/26/16

I am a new subscriber. Kevin did a great job helping me by phone. I appreciated his customer service!

jorgef14
2/25/16

Kevin M Ko surprised me with his attention at Ivy Exec. It counts as some of the best attentions ever here in the US. Kudos to Ivy team not only for the service itself but also for the people who attends clients inquires. All the best! Highly recommended.

davidm394
2/24/16

Kevin K answered on first ring, listened to my request, and took care of it quickly. Nice job, Kevin!

tt74
2/23/16

This has been my first personal encounter with your Ivy Exec,business organization.

Quite frankly, I could not be more pleased or satisfied with the entire experience, and the very professional response I received from my inquiry and exploratory contact with your
service representative --- "Kevin K".

Kevin was prompt and through in answering my telephone call and providing the exploratory information I needed related to an executive employment search I was interested in pursuing. I think Kevin represented your organization well in this particular matter and he should be commended as well.

TJP

27 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IvyExec staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question