US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

victoriab62
1/23/17

I had a mad mad virus and over 2 WIN 7 nonetheless laptops he spent about 4,5,6????... hours working on them and now they both fly!! I'm getting ready to call to do 2 more computers that must be infected... I just bought 2 new ones to replace the WIN 7 machines @ $1700.... wish I would have found this first!!!

lisam385
1/22/17

Jay and his crew fixed my problem and gave me confidence that I would get my program installed and have the support I need going forward.

dwaynep5
1/21/17

I've had issues w/my computers before. always end up calling avg. always fast,courtious,and professional!

ethanh42
1/20/17

I have spoken with Jay Brown madhu earlier this evening about my problem with installing the mcAfee program. He helped me resolve my issue. Very polite, helpful and fast response. I truly appreciate it and will be using this service in the future.

meaganb7
1/15/17

the help that i received to fix my computer was a great help. The techs were very helpful . they did an awesome job.

williamh208
1/13/17

Great Tech Support, my computer needed help and ITSatisfy technicians fixed it for me Thank you guys

queedw
1/12/17

Installing the McAfee "Livesafe" protection system was complicated, but Jay Brown was very helpful and got it done! Thank You - Jay!

rs137
1/11/17

trudyd6
1/11/17

Thank you for your support - although I am a pc user, when it came to setting up a new pc I needed help and thankfully Peter and pramod his team got me sorted.

michaelb464
1/10/17

Thanks To Team Roger David for fixing my computer and installing my antivirus. i really appreciate all your time and efforts. Thanks To Roger Once Again.

brianm252
1/10/17

Your technicians did an outstanding job to fix of what had to be corrected and to install software which was also needed. Great job and thank you again for wonderful service.

loreneh
1/9/17

I appreciate the support for fixing my issues on my computer

jerryr52
1/8/17

the support so far is great, IT support has taken control of my PC and corrected my problems on both my computers, plus gave me a consolidated price for both

annel99
1/8/17

They helped me fix my computer and installed McAfee for me. Thanks to IT Satisfy

lindsayr30
1/8/17

Needed Help with my computer so Roger Helped me out with it and was very help ful.

zenar
1/8/17

This service has put my faith back into human nature! It was such a thorough package I would recommend it to anyone. They could not be more helpful, especially Roger, such a lovely person. Once again, many thanks.

michales
1/7/17

all problem was fixed within the time and professionally thank you James

naziah1

Very satisfied with service. Thanks

milanm21

very happy whet service

maryj248
1/7/17

I dealt with Kevin Cameron and had great communication with him and he was very helpful and if i should have have problems again i will use this service again. Thanks Kevin

neilm58
1/7/17

joseph smith was very helpful and very polite and the whole process was very well done ,will not hesitate to contact in the future if I get any more problems

jamese98
1/6/17

it was done with in a timely fashion and James was very courteous..

brucec72
1/6/17

the work was done soon and cleaned every thing. fantastic!! recommended to everyone !! thank you James

roberta368
1/6/17

so far everything seems to be good. It went like the support team said it would

peterq6
1/6/17

kevin did a great job checking my computer and fixing all my issues. thank you