Review of ItSatisfy

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dano43
3/23/17

it was a very speedy professional remedy to a problem on multiple computers. totally satisfied with the service provided.

stanleyr24
3/23/17

Thank you for fixing my computer . I recommend the service from IT Satisfy to everyone .
Thanks to the tech team and Joseph for helping me out .

nyishemao
3/23/17

thank you for rectifying my issue and for the work on my computer . The work done by the IT Satisfy is superb and Joseph was very helpful.
Thanks again.

margarett66
3/23/17

the process was painless and jay was clear in his instructions for me to understand. the it team phoned back to confirm all the processes they were fixing on my laptop.

eddyw4
3/22/17

kevin took control and in no time all my problems were cleared completely. really great team to work with. highly recommend them.

tomh211
3/19/17

Excellent work. Quick and time saving. the Tech Ashley was very polite and kind and helped me fix my computer

johnj362
3/16/17

i found the work what has been done very satisfactory well worth reccommended...well done also to Sam Harison for his patience thank you once again...

rosalindb6
3/15/17

thus far i have nothing butbgood things to say about this company.....I was afraid at first but glad that I got it done...THANKS

rudyp8
3/15/17

I have found this service to be fantastic. The techs were very good to work with. well explained as to the system workings.

joes658
3/12/17

Hi Staff When I was in trouble with PC Kevin and group made it possible to get me on line in a very short time. Good work done thanks Joe

billys73
3/10/17

i think this group did an excellent jo. i am well satisfied with the service. i would recommend to any one that needed help.

judithr23
3/10/17

I was having trouble installing my antivirus. Got assistance online, they ended up spending considerable time cleaning up and tuning up my computer as well as installing McAfee. Couldn't ask for better service.

chrism333
3/10/17

I felt the service was very good. The IT person lost our connection for about an hour with out letting me know. Other than that I was very satisfied.

karenc210
3/5/17

I jumped on my computer today to install a antivirus and was having issues doing it and the tech support from itsatisfy really helped me and they were really fast and fixed my computer for me.....they are excellent people and I would recommend them for anyone.....

kenk60
3/3/17

Awsome job from the person on the phone he was great in telling me every thing he did THANK YOU!!!

donr71
3/1/17

simply professional and detailed service from the team! Kevin was especially patient and knowledgeable with my issues.

jacquelineh39
2/27/17

very prompt solution found to fixing my problem and fantastic customer service from james...thank you very much!!!

veronicam55
2/26/17

they offered a great service for me today, and also got my computer working. They were also very nice. Thank you Kevin :)

sandrag84
2/25/17

peter, my service rep, was very courteous and patient with all my questions. Mcafee offers great prices and excellent service.

mikew222
2/23/17

I spoke with Joseph was a great help in getting our computer working properly again. Highly reccommeded service to every one.

roxanneg7
2/19/17

I was having problems with my computer.I went to Walmart and purchased Mcafee Total protection.I immediately got an agent to help me with every thing that was wrong and friendly.They were very helpful and courteous and friendly.I will keep my protection with McAfee from now on.Thank-you McAfee.

pats215
2/16/17

IT WAS A QUICK SERVICE REPAIR OF MY COMPUTER AND

I AM FULLY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE RECIEVED

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR FIXING MY COMPUTER

bettyk25
2/16/17

I am very satisfied with their service. I didn't know how many problems my computer had, and why things weren't working correctly. They discovered the problems and offered a solution. And a short time later the computer was good as new!

jamesf195
2/12/17

i had a great experience with this service. Kevin Cameron provided excellent service to correct my computer issue.

maryl319
2/12/17

very nice person made me feel comfortable, did a good job.told me it was going to be 2 hours and it was 2 hours.