Review of ItSatisfy

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

patriciab186
4/4/17

The service representative was very helpful and the Tech Support was completed in a timely fashion. Thanks.

wayner47
4/4/17

I used this service when I was in a desparate loss and ITSatisify got me back on the road with an exceptionally quick and professional service, I can't thank them enough

johnd745
4/4/17

I found the work was done in a prompt and professional manner, but ofcause, as it is just finished time will tell!!

ernestw18
4/3/17

after trying to get windows 10 on my pc it messed up and these guys did a great job of sorting it out for me,very pleased with the service.

acec13
4/3/17

Thank you so very Much Roger for your fabulous service I really do appreciate your time and patience. It's been a lovely experience dealing with you guys. Loved your service a lot. Thanks again.

lanes16
4/2/17

everything went well thanks for your help . only thing i could say to help would be to be able to keep this chat screen up all the time. Excellent work by James Hoper And Arun-a.k.a.Joseph Smith

joanr29
4/2/17

really having problems installing product,live chat with
"jimmy" really helpful and solved all my problems.thank you so much

mikee74
4/2/17

Tried for some time with no luck. Tech pointed out problem quickly and offered 2 choices of repair. Repairs were then completed to my satisfaction with a follow up call to make sure.

janetj39
3/30/17

Excellent work done by savio daniel and i am very satisfied with the work which they did the work was very quick done.
Thank you.

elizabethw124
3/29/17

Thank you very much for the service and helping me.
the tech team was superb and Joseph was very patience with me.
Thanks a lot!!!!

susans318
3/28/17

Staff were wonderful in fixing the problem. They completed it timely while i was online. They told me about every step of the process.

vincentb63
3/28/17

after a few calls to correct my problem, I was contacted by Kevin Cameron. He helped to resolve issues with McAfee software installation, as well as issues with my computer that were causing the problem with installation. Kevin was extremely helpful and solved my problems efficiently. Kudos to Kevin, your tech team and McAfee. Thanks so much.

wesleyu2
3/28/17

Kevin Cameron is one of there best people working there . I had a issue the first person was fast to give up not him he kept looking found the issue and help me get it fixed .

chuckr30
3/27/17

Kevin, with IT Satisfy was awesome walking me through the issues with my computer and downloading software to secure it for the next year. Although it took a couple of hours to complete, there must have been problems that needed fixing. Kevin kept me informed so that I had an idea of what was happening and how long the process would take. All in all a great experience. I would recommend the company and Kevin to anyone who might be interested.

karens305
3/27/17

I totally am satisfied with the services for the fee's. I hope I will not have to call for anything within the year contracted but if I do, I'm satisfied I will be accomodated

dano43
3/23/17

it was a very speedy professional remedy to a problem on multiple computers. totally satisfied with the service provided.

stanleyr24
3/23/17

Thank you for fixing my computer . I recommend the service from IT Satisfy to everyone .
Thanks to the tech team and Joseph for helping me out .

nyishemao
3/23/17

thank you for rectifying my issue and for the work on my computer . The work done by the IT Satisfy is superb and Joseph was very helpful.
Thanks again.

margarett66
3/23/17

the process was painless and jay was clear in his instructions for me to understand. the it team phoned back to confirm all the processes they were fixing on my laptop.

eddyw4
3/22/17

kevin took control and in no time all my problems were cleared completely. really great team to work with. highly recommend them.

tomh211
3/19/17

Excellent work. Quick and time saving. the Tech Ashley was very polite and kind and helped me fix my computer

johnj362
3/16/17

i found the work what has been done very satisfactory well worth reccommended...well done also to Sam Harison for his patience thank you once again...

rosalindb6
3/15/17

thus far i have nothing butbgood things to say about this company.....I was afraid at first but glad that I got it done...THANKS

rudyp8
3/15/17

I have found this service to be fantastic. The techs were very good to work with. well explained as to the system workings.

joes658
3/12/17

Hi Staff When I was in trouble with PC Kevin and group made it possible to get me on line in a very short time. Good work done thanks Joe