US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

mikew222
2/23/17

I spoke with Joseph was a great help in getting our computer working properly again. Highly reccommeded service to every one.

roxanneg7
2/19/17

I was having problems with my computer.I went to Walmart and purchased Mcafee Total protection.I immediately got an agent to help me with every thing that was wrong and friendly.They were very helpful and courteous and friendly.I will keep my protection with McAfee from now on.Thank-you McAfee.

pats215
2/16/17

IT WAS A QUICK SERVICE REPAIR OF MY COMPUTER AND

I AM FULLY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE RECIEVED

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR FIXING MY COMPUTER

bettyk25
2/16/17

I am very satisfied with their service. I didn't know how many problems my computer had, and why things weren't working correctly. They discovered the problems and offered a solution. And a short time later the computer was good as new!

jamesf195
2/12/17

i had a great experience with this service. Kevin Cameron provided excellent service to correct my computer issue.

maryl319
2/12/17

very nice person made me feel comfortable, did a good job.told me it was going to be 2 hours and it was 2 hours.

dianat33
2/11/17

very pleased with the quick and courteous assistance from Kevin and associates. Allowed me to securely get back on line. Thank you sooo much for all the great help!

tomh201
2/8/17

I WAS PROVIDES FANTASTIC SERVICE ABD WOULD RECOMMEND KEVIN AS HE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND GUIDED ME THRU MANY PROBLEMS

brucel46
2/6/17

The support I received was excellent . The technician was able to fix my PC right away and everything seems to be OK. He was very polite and helpful. Thanks!

pamc47
2/6/17

kevin was very informative and help guide me to what needed to be done. I am very sastified with the dervice I received and will continue to use McAfee in the future. It was Fast and affordable.

josephs199
2/4/17

I am very satisfied with the technical support that was provided and I will definitely use Mcafee in the future. Thank you for an excellent support experience.

gingerh14
2/4/17

Kevin was very polite and helpful while cleaning my Lenovox. The service was excellent. Thankyou all so much!

georgec149
2/4/17

Communicating over long distances with someone you do not know can be daunting particularly on some thing so technical for someone aged 85. The Technician in this case was very polite and put much patience and skill in solving my problems. I recommend the approach to everyone involved and particularly to James and his skill in completing the task so expertly.

jacquelinem45
2/3/17

these guys are awesome.I went online and before I was done, I got a call from KEVIN he came in took control of my computer and BAM my computer is up and running THANKS ITSatisy !!!!

chrisg157
2/2/17

These people are brilliant at there job, there isn`t a thing that they don`t know about the computer.

ians86
2/1/17

The service I had today could not be bettered I would like to thank all the people who assisted in getting my PC up and running.I would recommend them to anyone who has a problem

debras93
1/31/17

it was awesome i didnt have to do anything they took care of everything and got back to me as soon as they were done.

alexp153
1/30/17

Thanks to Roger David for fixing my computer and installing the antivirus. good service from you. thanks

lawrencem54
1/30/17

I apparently had a lot faults on my computer which your team sorted out and fully installed McAfee for me . for which I thank them very much, very efficient. Lawrence Meer

verginiat
1/28/17

had some problems with anyone getting back to me at first. got really good results when they did. crispin watson was very patient with me and explained everything well.

croesj
1/27/17

Great Tech Support, my computer needed help and ITSatisfy technicians fixed it for me Thank you guys

carll42
1/25/17

very quick customer chat support. let me know what i needed and was very nice in helping through everything

venidaf
1/25/17

I called to install Mcafee but my computer was not set up correctly They spent several hours fixing the setup and installing Mcafee.

larissaf2
1/25/17

I am kind pleased with the service provided by the ITsatify. It was absolute great help, where everything on my laptop was shuttle off. They provided me with the required knowledge about it. Very friendly guide i can say. I have all the protection required for the laptop. i would like to recommend them to all the view... they are the star in It:) All the best,,,,, Good wishes

victoriab62
1/23/17

I had a mad mad virus and over 2 WIN 7 nonetheless laptops he spent about 4,5,6????... hours working on them and now they both fly!! I'm getting ready to call to do 2 more computers that must be infected... I just bought 2 new ones to replace the WIN 7 machines @ $1700.... wish I would have found this first!!!