Review of ItIsDVD

Tel: +1.4165385457
itisdvd.com@contactprivacy.com

tamarah38
11/18/17

I ordered this DVD a month ago still has not arrived. I have Tried contacting company no response. This was not a cheap DVD. Would appericate it if someone got back to me. Thanks

peterm283
8/25/17

I have buying from itisdvd for about 7 yrs, and i never had any problems, but in the last year, my orders have been incomplete and they have stopped answering emails from me. Also they seem to be very slow in adding new dvds to their site now. If you are a new customer, be very wary, as you may not get your order and they will not answer any emails either.

jm309
5/28/17

You will be excited to see a video you've wanted and can't find but BEWARE this company will not deliver or answer emails but will accept your money. Do not order from www.itisdvd.com!

adamh98
5/8/17

my family have purchased many movies on this website,all ok,movie is good,some have subtitles,some not,package usually take 10-20days to reach me

alanf56
3/28/17

it really take about 3 weeks to get the movie,but the dvds are very good.Now you can order items online and ship them to a U.S. address* or pick them up at a U.S. postoffice

markl225
3/28/17

purchased many movies on the webiste itisdvd,when i received them,1 copy could not play well on my dvd machine,when i contact the service,they send a new copy to me without any charge.
good movie,good service

diannep9
3/10/17

DON'T BOTHER!!! I dunno if the people who have had good luck with this company are for real, but it's been nearly two months and I still haven't received the dvd I ordered. (Plus, they don't tell you, but they tack on a "foreign transfer fee.") I already contacted them last week, asking where's my order...and though they promise to reply in 24 hours, that's crap, too. Looks like I have to go through my credit card to get my $$ back. Lovely.

laurat67
3/10/17

I ordered from this site and was contacted by my charge card company that there was an international charge from "junkfoodclothing". I then looked up who processed it "wintopay" and they are a China Company. The scam checker on wintopay notes dangerous as it is a U.S. site but country is hidden. The charge was higher than it should have been and I rejected it. Like the other reviewer that gave this a one star, I have to get a new card. Stay away....

erind44
3/1/17

Placed an order. Thought the website was a bit strange, so I put it on my credit card in the event there were issues. Got a call from the bank the next morning. They were trying to withdrawal a commetely different amount than i had authorized. My card had to be cancelled. Save yourself the hassle

kirstiea2
2/15/17

I ordered a DVD, which eventually arrived after two prompting emails from me. When my daughter opened it, Christmas day it was not the correct DVD it was Breaking Bad, an adult video. I emailed and let them know and today I received the replacement DVD today with the correct cover (again) and the incorrect DVD (again Breaking Bad). Two months after receiving the last copy.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it.

march138
11/21/16

Ordered 3 dvds with paid express shipping (7 -15 days) 4 weeks later still no goods - site took money have had no contact or confirmation emails from them; have sent 3 emails regarding my order no replies (site claims to answer emails within 24 hours) - Don't buy from this site total scam

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE FRAUDS

davidc370
6/2/16

received movies,one disc could not play well on dvdplayers,they send replacedvds asap all for free

antonioj8
6/2/16

I feel like I got robbed my package says it was shipped 18 days ago and I still never received it. I chose to pay the extra $12.00 to get it within 7-15 days but it never arrived.

williamf75
3/3/16

one of the best sites on the internet,itisdvd.com

deborahg25
12/7/15

This is where I shop for most of my movies the dvds and tvshows is of a very high standard as is everything the store provides

dianej20
11/17/15

Great quality, great prices

jimk50
8/5/15

Just wanted to point out that itisdvd probably has the cheapest all around movies ever. I have yet to find a place that has cheaper new released dvds than itisdvd online

karenp53
6/29/15

good website,good movies,good service

derekl16
4/21/15

Excellent site for movie lovers.

geneveb
4/17/15

good movies,fast delivery

rogere15
4/6/15

I've used itisdvd.com about a dozen times within the past few years and have had zero problems. I will definately continue to use it, it's one of the few reliable sites out there to me

phillipt9
4/3/15

great website,nice price on itisdvd

danielleh19
3/24/15

Little House on the Prairie TV show would probably one of the best family-oriented series Ive ever seen in my entire life. Im very glad that I saw the DVD boxset of this show available at ITISDVD.com website. I ordered it immediately and Im very overwhelmed with their fast shipping!

jane1336
3/12/15

There are many of my favorite classic TV series available at itisdvd.com so I purchased the complete collection of Touched by an Angel since this show has real moral value. The shipment arrived on time as what they advised me after I placed the order. I was pleased and excited to finally see it arrived in our house.

lindah78
3/8/15

ITISDVD.com is a nice website to visit in because if youre and avid fan of American Classic shows, this place would be classified as a great library

If you use Paypal they can sometimes send you a request for money through that way and you just go in through the link they give you on the request email and you can pay for your dvds that way. P.S l have paid for dvds this way a few time when there system is down and l have never had a problem.

By Faye H.
Questions? Get answers from the ItIsDVD staff and other customers.

ItIsDVD?