Review of iPoll

Encino, California 91436
support@surveyhelpcenter.com

natalied46
9/4/17

I could many other people have reported, As soon as I reach the $25 threshold and cashed out a pop-up appeared on my phone stating that my account has been deactivated for violating terms and conditions. I've left numerous emails and left numerous voicemails trying to get this problem resolved. I have received couple emails from the helpdesk at iPoll, but they want me to verify all of my personal information in an email which I do not feel is a safe or smart thing to do. As a result, I emailed them but I do not feel comfortable doing this sent them my phone number and requested that they call me so that I can verify this information over the phone. I have done this several times and they refused to call me and speak to me over the phone so that this can be discussed and I don't have they want me to verify all my personal information in an email which I do not feel is a safe or smart thing to do. As a result, I emailed them but I do not feel comfortable doing this sent them my phone number and requested that they call me I can verify this information over the phone I have done this several times and they refused to call me and speak to me over the phone so that this can be discussed over the phone.

As I am pretty much out of options, I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and I am posting a negative review of this company and hoping that one of the two will result in getting their attention and maybe motivating them to pay me the $25 they owe me.

christopherm122
4/6/17

They are truly honestly the best opportunity of taking surveys and getting rewarded fastest easiest of any other sites or app.

budn7
2/21/17

These guys like to terminate your account for no reason just when you about have enough points to get a reward.

waynes33
2/10/17

My wife has been doing surveys for ipoll.com for a while. She actually did cash out twice in the past and received payment with no problems, but, had not earned enough to cash out again until today which is February 10, 2017.

Today she went to cash out to Paypal and suddenly they claimed "Your Paypal account isn't verified!" Her Paypal account has been verified for "years" and is linked to a credit card and bank account. Thinking there was a mistake she tried again to cash out with the same result. Then she asked me if I could just have the money put into my Paypal account which is a Verified Business Account since 2000.

She tried to cash out this time using my account and a pop-up came up saying that her account has been terminated for a rule violation. What rule? Wanting to get the money she had earned. This company needs to be shut down and investigated for fraud.

Lucky for us this is extra money for my wife, but, for others these type of sites can mean the difference between keeping the lights on and/or having enough money for groceries, medicine, etc., as I have learned from chatting with them.

isaach29
12/16/16

I started using this site and app to make some extra money. The site was great. I Enjoyed talking surveys and doing tasks. The app was great at that time. There were many ways on the app to earn money. Once the app got a new redesign it was useless and sucked. I can only take surveys on the app now. Most of the surveys I take on the app I don't qualify for. The app is a waste of my time now. I hope ipoll gets their $#*! together and updates the app back to the way it used to be.

mosesj5
1/19/16

This site used to pay, but they went crooked. I know they no longer pay because I used to do surveys for sites with similar layouts to this. These sites are part of the same group that iPoll is. In fact, those sites are powered by iPoll. If those others sites do not pay and will disable your account without paying for the work you did, then it is safe to say that this site is going to do the same. Do not waste your time. Don't register an account, and if you did close it out because they are going to take your money and disable you.

jamesv26
9/9/15

is a fine site in theory and similar to other survey sites but its biggest fault is that it takes weeks for a survey amount to be added to your available balance and the rewards aren't great based on how long it takes to accumulate a balance.

foxs
9/30/14

Anyone who says that earned money on ipoll LIES.
It only gives $5 bonus that you are NOT ABLE TO CLAIM AT ANY TIME.
It says you can claim it if you get at least $25 but YOU CAN NEVER COLLECT $25 BECAUSE IT NEVER GIVES YOU ENOUGH DOABLE SURVEYS. NEVER.

joshc38
2/5/14

I myself have tried this site and gained nothing but a few dollars a waste of 4 days. I have had better success with on other sites. Anyone interested send me an.email to wdttdm@Gmail.com

ernestd5
7/17/13

iPoll.com was formerly Surveyhead website.

I still like the site despite of its change of name.

I love that I can take as many surveys as I want.

But, I hate that I have to wait to get paid or not depending on iPoll website company.

I have earned over $500 since I joined in fall of 2009.

I would recommend anyone to join iPoll website if you want to earn Paypal funds, gift cards, and/or other valuable rewards.

Questions? Get answers from the iPoll staff and other customers.

iPoll?