US Government’s NSF

support@iphoneunlock.zone

160 reviews with 5 stars

davidm594
2/20/17

Very responsive, and caring about resolving my issue. Even though the issue was not solvable by the services provided by the store, they were able to guide me through the process and direct me towards the resolution. It's rare to find a trustworthy site these days, will definitely do business with them in the future in case they're needed.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to respond quickly as they will be able to help you faster and follow their instructions to the dot.

kumarp2
2/19/17

hi
i would like to know the price for iphone 6 unlock from t mobile from usa
could you please help me in that

ivans53
2/16/17

this guys really know what they are talking. and they talk!! they were very supportive and answered to all my questions. The first contact took a bit too late, but once communication was stablished they were fast and attentincious. their price is a bit high for my pocket, but it is worthy. satisfaction guaranteed

ramellak
2/6/17

I buy iPhone 6s but i after Check have id.i dont this iCloud mail and password too .pls help me how open this. Id

junn10
2/1/17

Thank you.
Perfectly my iPhone6+ is working.
I admire your wonderful work.
Evaluation on the Web is also included! It is!

juniorc17
1/30/17

The best and most effective site to unlock your phones it doesn't matter what the status of your phone they'll unlock it

dw676
1/18/17

I will admit, I was skeptical at first. I read many reviews on this site and saw a lot of people had trouble. These folks successfully unlocked not one but two of my iPhones. I will definitely refer anyone I can to these people. Great job and I'm completely satisfied. BTW, this is not a bogus review, I am a real person with no affiliation to this company.

densyc
1/6/17

This must be the best support i have gotten in such a long time, great support system. I was notified daily on my progress and i would recommend this to anyone. I want to say special thanks to "Zisis" for helping me out you are the best !!!

michaelj207
12/20/16

Great Communication we got to the issue quick on what we could do about the situation of my device! We talked and he gave me all the information I needed to procede with getting my phone unlocked! I communicated through Facebook messenger and responses was quick!

paulb294
11/24/16

These guys are great. I read some bad reviews, but I'm here to tell you, that was not my experience .
Sure, they couldn't get my phone unlocked. But they answered all my inquiry's , and after exhausting all possibilities,
They refunded all my money with no complaints.
Paul

vladm16
11/18/16

Even though my i-phone could not be unlocked, the service, response and help was perfect !! Also, the refund went very fast.
Thank you very much, see you time. 5 stars

mikaylaf2
11/17/16

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I wanted to get it unlocked and I even paid the extra to get it expedited which takes about 2-6 days. Unfortunately, my phone is not activated so they weren't able to unlock it but they were quick to reply and answer all my questions. I asked for a refund and they were delighted to refund me! This is great. I definitely recommend their services because even though I did not get the unlock, I still get my refund. So if you are hesitating, DON'T! There is no risk as you can get a refund if things don't work out!

lukasq
11/16/16

Answers very fast, so honest, and provides the service they do.

kyuk
11/3/16

was trying to unlock iPhone 7+ with korea carrier but unfortunately they were not offering service for iPhone 7+ with my carrier. however, they were very quick to reply my questions in friendly manner :)

chadd22
11/3/16

great customer service and very detailed check on my iphone . very satisfied with company service all around 5 star

joes609
10/8/16

Their tech support was very responsive and answered all my questions. Please do keep in mind their timezone in which they are in when making requests or updates to tickets. Very helpful and would use them again in the future. If you have problems with a locked phone this is the way to go!

dustins29
10/4/16

If you have a phone n need help there's guy save u a drive to iPhone store ,,, by helping from home jus a couple clicks on the sight n your inn ... I'll definitely use these guys in the future cause we all know iPhone are the future!!!

nikosn
10/2/16

I had my iphone 6s unlocked super fast. The support was excellent. I highly recommend these guys.

franklinr14
Frank R.
9/20/16

Got my blacklisted iPhone 6s Plus unlocked. Took 5 (business) days instead of the estimated 12. Like most people would be, i was sceptical at first but decided to give it a try after reading these reviews so I also encourage anyone to give it a try...money well spent :)

shadrickm
9/16/16

I was happy to get the info and contact the old owner

barryh38

Great service. Unlocked blacklisted Canadian Iphone on bell network

vincenzoa3
9/13/16

I had already tried to unlock iphone with another online unlocking service (no success). I landed at iphoneunlock.zone and my iphone get unlocked in 9 working days (3 days before previsions).
Thank you iphoneunlock.zone.

tadask
9/13/16

Excellent job guys.... In the future I WILL recommend only your service....

krantib
9/8/16

Hi,

I am really glad i choose this service they were very prompt in answering my queries and response was also good .Well my iphone was not unlocked but i will still consider it in near future and their staff Mr.Zisis was very cooperative in resolving my queries .

I am really gratefull for their services

jonathang58
8/30/16

the agent who was assign to my case was extremely helpful and responded very fast to all of my questions. will def. recommend this company.

236 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
vichals
Vichal S.
1 day, 3 hours ago
Answer
iphoneunlockz
iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]
A: You can order from all over the world
8 hours ago