IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

217 reviews with 5 stars

johnb882
5/25/17

After getting ripped off by a guy i bought a phone from online, Zisis came through in a shorter amount of time than was expected with a fully functional phone. I will be suggesting this website to anyone else that makes the choice to buy a phone online and gets ripped off. Thanks again, Zisis.

raveh1
5/25/17

Very good deal to unlock iphone6 from the older owner.buying cell phone seller it very tricky it can be problem.you never know that phone it working because of the lock device.

allyc12
5/18/17

I admit I was a bit skeptical about this service because there were some bad reviews, but I'm happy to report the service worked for me.
I ordered the expedited unlocking, and it took 6 business days for my phone to be unlocked.
Zisis was professional and answered all my questions.
I've put two sim cards into my phone so far, and both worked.
I'm so happy to have a working phone again, and I'd recommend this service for anyone who needs to have their iPhone unlocked.
Thanks for the help Zisis!

karitaa
5/18/17

They where the ONLY ones that could do it, and they did!!! very good service, were very good about updating all info I needed. They were very good about all my concerns thank you

selebniar
5/17/17

garentee to unlock ur phone !!! they gave you the certain ammount of days and it does unlock your phone. just gotta be patient. i didnt trust it at first but i gave it a few andnit did unlock my phone i do highly recomend this

domenickr1
5/12/17

I recently just used this service with no recommendation, just a shot in the dark. Once I ordered for my T-mobile iphone 7 to be unblacklisted, ticket was created for me and I was able to create an account where I can view the progress of the technicians. It took about 3 days to get my phone off the black list!!! But during those three days, my assigned technician named Zisis kept in touch with me the entire time! Everytime I had an answer or just wanted an update, he would respond to me extremely fast and was very polite. I honestly did not expect such great service. I have to hands-down give this service and Zisis 5-stars. If there were more stars I would give them unlimited LOL But on a serious note, I highly recommend this service to anyone trying to get their phone unlocked like I did. :)

Tip for consumers: Just be nice to the technicians who help you because they are extremely nice as well. Also, just be patient because they are very willing to help you out.

mohammedk18
5/12/17

I paid the full price for my phone but I didn't know the person who sold it to me sold a blacklisted phone but I'm glad these guys were able to put my nightmare away! I paid $600 for the god damn blacklisted phone!

yordankr
5/12/17

Nice and good service, they aré fast and excelent, once you contact with them. Every goes by ir self

yanselc
5/12/17

I personally recommend this guys, I had 2 phones that they where blacklisted and for a really low price they where able to removed that restriction and so now I can activate the phone again, thanks a lot I'm really happy!!

priyar15
5/11/17

I bought a blacklisted iPhone 6+ and this guy was able to unblacklist it for me in 3 days!!! My phone is working well...also as a t-mobile user, this was definitely worth the money :)

alikisanitav
5/10/17

Used this service twice so I decided to write this review. I am from Tonga and had an iPhone 5 locked to AT&T US and they were able to unlock it fast and was really happy. I recently bought a cracked screen iPhone 6s and had no idea if phone was blacklisted and such. They were able to find out everything I needed to know about the iPhone in less than 24 hours. It was protected with iCloud and couldn't be removed and I guess the phone was stolen, hahaha. But overall, their customer service is awesome and would use them again in future. Give them a try, you wont regret it.

thomass205
5/10/17

took right at 10 days got an email put sim card in and it worked. was blacklisted on verizon now im using it on tmobile works like a charm with the money!

hollic8
5/10/17

I had purchased a phone second hand from someone and a month later, they "stopped paying the bill" so MY IMEI/phone got "blocked"/blacklisted. I contacted the person I bought the phone from and they assured me it would be taken care of. After 2 days of still not having a phone, I stumbled upon this site. I thought I would give it a shot since it would be cheaper than buying another phone. I filled out the form, and paid the expedite fee. I expected to have a working phone 24 hours later, but instead 3 days later, still nothing...So, I contacted my "rep" and asked what was up. He (Zisis) explained that the systems had gone down and apologized that it wasn't yet taken care of. He assured me that not only would the expedite fee be refunded to me, but he would do his best to move me to the top of the list and strive to have it completed for me within the next 12-24 hours....he delivered as promised!! Everything is working as it should, I got the refund back into my account the very next day AND he even followed up the day after that to make sure all was in working order. I will definitely recommend them should I find anyone else in a similar situation.

Thank you all!!!!!

alamgirk
5/9/17

I didn't think it's even possible to unlock my phone, but you guys make it possible u guys r rock.

liridonv
5/4/17

Excellent Service and very prompt responses to the my questions. My phone was unlocked with no problem. Will use their services again for sure.

alfonsol9
5/2/17

Excellent service, the phone was unlocked without a problem and during the time frame given. Thank you

evaj14
5/1/17

I have always been very skeptical of online sites that claim they can unlock your phone, as paying up front has always frightened me a bit. But these guys totally turned my opinion around. I asked for a back-ground check on a friend given to me by a friend (as I mislaid mine) for $14.95 and they confirmed the phone was unlocked. Zisis was incredibly helpful and I learnt everything I could possibly know about the phone. The unlocking process was $69.00 and took around 12 business days to complete. The phone now works perfectly! Thank you IPhoneUnlock.Zone and Zisis!

rafaelat
5/1/17

I could finally unlock my iphone 4S from Softbank, Japan, which I (and everybody else) thought it was impossible! Zisis promptly replied my emails and gave me detailed instructions. I'm definitely recommending this company and sending my other phones for unlocking.

ferasc
4/29/17

Am so happy that my iphone got unlocked due to this site services and i would like to thank Mr.Zisis for the total effort for getting the owner information.
Thanks again bcz my phone since 4 months not working and finally its okay.

albertoa24
4/27/17

Im very happy with this service in time and well done. Easy work with him is my 2do phone any other problem i just go to website done

michaelb508
4/26/17

Thank you Zisis for a very satisfying service. Hope to get in touch with you soon. Maybe I will recommend this site to my friends and relatives.

rebeccah97
4/24/17

Paid the extra money to get faster service . Two weeks phone was unblacklisted . Had a minor delay due to Easter . Sent a email asking if everything was ok cause I was past expected day . Got a email back stating about delay and with in 48 hours my phone was good to go . Thanks alot

echalg
4/24/17

Terkadang technologi menyusahkan pemilik nya sendiri.. kenapa tidak di beri kemudahan atas semua penyakit lupa ini, aku hanya manusia biasa yg tidak luput dari salah dan lupa.. Mohon Maaf jika kehadiran diriku di dunia ini hanya menyusahkan...

miguelv13
4/22/17

Great work from this place I would definitely recommend this site to anyone! Expidited price is definitely worth it!

miguelr25
4/21/17

It takes a while to take my iPhone unblacklisted but they did on like 10 days,those reviews are real too I thought they don't,read the reviews and be patient cause it takes time but is real

327 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 8/14/16
on 5/1/16
1 week, 4 days ago
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?