IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

173 reviews with 5 stars

maggem
3/24/17

This is the best site geat job and fast and great agent that keep u informed of all work they are doing and how long work will take thank u soo much.

fadin1
3/24/17

I am a manager for a smartphone repair shop. Quite frequently we get blacklisted devices from customers. I searched online for blacklisting removal and landed on iPhoneUnlock.Zone. At first, I had my doubts about clearing blacklisted smartphones service. So I gave it a try and the results are great. Not only they have a great communication service but also completed my requested within 2 days. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

antonp14
3/20/17

Veloci ben organizzati e molto disponibili nel supportarti, nel mio caso avevo sbagliato l'imei ma sono stati disponibilissimi e efficienti nel avvisarmi che era sbagliato e consentirmi nel correggerlo

elia424
3/17/17

Bought another's service and did was not able to get my phone unlocked. As advertised, my SoftBank iPhone 6 was unlocked in a fraction of the time and I am enjoying every bit of it! I will definitely recommend it to anyone in Japan who is looking for a way to unlock their iPhone!!!

mrd35
3/17/17

Very good work would recommend to everyone to use there service A+++ my phone is working now with no issues at all

alim101
3/15/17

I had my doubts as to whether my SoftBank iPhone 6 could be unlocked or not. Previously I had banged my head against a brick wall trying to get Softbank to do it and Apple were equally incapable. From start to finish iphoneunlock.zone did precisely what they said they would do and they did it promptly with a great personal touch (no automated, 'do not reply to this mail' emails).
Most impressed!

ramt
3/10/17

I had great experience with Zisis from customer service.
I made some errors on initial request .
They communicated very promptly and when I wanted a refund due to price changes they immediately refunded and confirmed it.
I am very pleased with the communication and care thought I couldn't unlock my phone using their service

gedaliap
3/8/17

I never write reviews (but always do read them!) after reading lots of reviews for iphoneunlockzone and still being skeptical I felt I owed it to them to post a 5 star review. My wife and I both bought iphone 6's which were locked to the Sprint network (most difficult to bring over to Verizon) so I tried/gambled with one phone and it worked, it is now unlocked in less than a week! I will now have the other one done. I got professional emails back from them with a status update, etc.... bottom line is-its a legit working site.

jackiees
3/7/17

So I saw this website to unlock phones. I was uncertain if I should even try it so I googled the website for reviews. There were a lot of positive reviews and everyone that it didn't work for said they got theirs money back.

So I tried it and my iPhone 6s is now unlocked in as little as four days!!! It was a great great experience and it helped so much! Thank you so much

jeffg96
3/7/17

Legit service! Got my pon unbar/unblock from tmobile. Happy w/the result. Now I'll be able to hook it up!

svenr6
3/2/17

I would like to thank Zisis for the help about my iPhone which was blacklisted, and he managed to get me the clean IMEI so I'm able to use it again. Job was well done within couple of days and I've got all of the good words for him. Thanks

milank17
2/27/17

Very professional and persistent. Did not give up trying to unlock until it was done. Highly recommend the service.

naveenl2
2/25/17

Zisis I would like to thank you for your continued support in helping me unlocking my phone. You are an amazing person. Always promising, concerned and quick in responding. Thanks for everything

marthac63
2/24/17

I loved this job, I tried many times at internet unlock my I phone never nobody did it I lost my money. But This site is wonderful. resolved my problem ,now I can use my Iphone like I want. Thanks

davidm594
2/20/17

Very responsive, and caring about resolving my issue. Even though the issue was not solvable by the services provided by the store, they were able to guide me through the process and direct me towards the resolution. It's rare to find a trustworthy site these days, will definitely do business with them in the future in case they're needed.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to respond quickly as they will be able to help you faster and follow their instructions to the dot.

ivans53
2/16/17

this guys really know what they are talking. and they talk!! they were very supportive and answered to all my questions. The first contact took a bit too late, but once communication was stablished they were fast and attentincious. their price is a bit high for my pocket, but it is worthy. satisfaction guaranteed

ramellak
2/6/17

I buy iPhone 6s but i after Check have id.i dont this iCloud mail and password too .pls help me how open this. Id

junn10
2/1/17

Thank you.
Perfectly my iPhone6+ is working.
I admire your wonderful work.
Evaluation on the Web is also included! It is!

juniorc17
1/30/17

The best and most effective site to unlock your phones it doesn't matter what the status of your phone they'll unlock it

dw676
1/18/17

I will admit, I was skeptical at first. I read many reviews on this site and saw a lot of people had trouble. These folks successfully unlocked not one but two of my iPhones. I will definitely refer anyone I can to these people. Great job and I'm completely satisfied. BTW, this is not a bogus review, I am a real person with no affiliation to this company.

densyc
1/6/17

This must be the best support i have gotten in such a long time, great support system. I was notified daily on my progress and i would recommend this to anyone. I want to say special thanks to "Zisis" for helping me out you are the best !!!

michaelj207
12/20/16

Great Communication we got to the issue quick on what we could do about the situation of my device! We talked and he gave me all the information I needed to procede with getting my phone unlocked! I communicated through Facebook messenger and responses was quick!

paulb294
11/24/16

These guys are great. I read some bad reviews, but I'm here to tell you, that was not my experience .
Sure, they couldn't get my phone unlocked. But they answered all my inquiry's , and after exhausting all possibilities,
They refunded all my money with no complaints.
Paul

vladm16
11/18/16

Even though my i-phone could not be unlocked, the service, response and help was perfect !! Also, the refund went very fast.
Thank you very much, see you time. 5 stars

mikaylaf2
11/17/16

I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I wanted to get it unlocked and I even paid the extra to get it expedited which takes about 2-6 days. Unfortunately, my phone is not activated so they weren't able to unlock it but they were quick to reply and answer all my questions. I asked for a refund and they were delighted to refund me! This is great. I definitely recommend their services because even though I did not get the unlock, I still get my refund. So if you are hesitating, DON'T! There is no risk as you can get a refund if things don't work out!

268 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question