IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

227 reviews with 5 stars

gilbertoc8
7/5/17

Zisis resolúvel meu problema com iPhone na blaklist primeiros resultados não foram bom mais zisis reenviô e deu tudo certo iPhone funcionando obrigado a toda equipe valeu

khalilm12
7/5/17

At first i was curious but then i decided to give it a try. Zisis was so helpful. I wanted the icloud info for my iphone 6s and she was there to help me, although i wasnt lucky which is not their fault they gave me a refund. I really appreciate Zisis effort. Zisis keep up the good work ;)

fadin2
6/28/17

We have been offering iPhone unlocking service and BIG THANKS to iPhoneUnlock.Zone. Great customer service, reasonable pricing and on time. Highly recommend to anyone who is looking to unlock iPhones

fernandop28
6/21/17

Everything as expeted GREAT SERVICE

yasenr
6/17/17

I will use there service again and definitely will tell to friends for the service.Thanks for everything.Good luck.

kathleenm107
6/13/17

I was a bit sceptical about this site, as it was for my grandson, and he was paying me as i had PayPal, but am happy to say even though the iPhone was locked to iCloud nothing could be done, but true to their word 100% of the money was returned for my grandson, I thank Zisis for this, and would definetly reccomend this site to any person who wants theyre phone unlocked

arielp7
6/7/17

At first I was skeptical about this whole iPhone unlock online but was happy I gave it a shot. They helped me with all the problems my phone had and quickly emailed me back when I asked them questions as to what choose for my specific situation (I bought a phone from Craigslist not knowing it was reported lost/stolen). It only took about a total of a week to get an IEMI check, carrier unlock and to remove the blacklist from my phone. Very pleased with my experience and would highly recommend it to anyone with the same problems I had, easily deserve a 5 star review

erikav8
6/1/17

Good service!!!and they keep you updated on where your request is.It's worth what I paid for. Soooooo happy i got my phone unlocked:)

sirringon
6/1/17

I will always do business with this site. I my phone. The children were obviously playing with it while I was asleep so the battery died and they could not trace it in the house. I needed a phone badly so it was reported stolen to trigger the insurance response. About three months, when we were moving to another location, I found the phone and when I wanted to use it again it did not work. The mobile service provider told me the phone had been blacklisted. I registered on this site to get it unlocked and I was given between 3-5 working days to get it restored, and true to their words, the phone came back live after the forth day.
Thank you so much https://www.sitejabber.com.

reginaldl6
5/30/17

I will say that, this type of service is quite scary to commit to, but I'm so glad that I did, and I will for sure be taking all of my similar future phone issues to Zisis. I purchased the unblacklist service for my iPhone 7plus, and it was the greatest $39 dollars I spent this year so far! The service took a little longer than it was expected to, but it was exactly what was promised, and has me very excited that my purchase of a $1,125 iPhone 7 plus wasn't in vain, due to me not checking out the device properly before purchasing. Zisis came through for me and I highly recommend this service to all with a similar issue, I will definitely be referring friends!

charlieo14
5/30/17

It was so fast and easy they got it working just like that popped my sim in when they gave me the go but it was like I got my self a brand new phone

johnb882
5/25/17

After getting ripped off by a guy i bought a phone from online, Zisis came through in a shorter amount of time than was expected with a fully functional phone. I will be suggesting this website to anyone else that makes the choice to buy a phone online and gets ripped off. Thanks again, Zisis.

raveh1
5/25/17

Very good deal to unlock iphone6 from the older owner.buying cell phone seller it very tricky it can be problem.you never know that phone it working because of the lock device.

allyc12
5/18/17

I admit I was a bit skeptical about this service because there were some bad reviews, but I'm happy to report the service worked for me.
I ordered the expedited unlocking, and it took 6 business days for my phone to be unlocked.
Zisis was professional and answered all my questions.
I've put two sim cards into my phone so far, and both worked.
I'm so happy to have a working phone again, and I'd recommend this service for anyone who needs to have their iPhone unlocked.
Thanks for the help Zisis!

karitaa
5/18/17

They where the ONLY ones that could do it, and they did!!! very good service, were very good about updating all info I needed. They were very good about all my concerns thank you

selebniar
5/17/17

garentee to unlock ur phone !!! they gave you the certain ammount of days and it does unlock your phone. just gotta be patient. i didnt trust it at first but i gave it a few andnit did unlock my phone i do highly recomend this

domenickr1
5/12/17

I recently just used this service with no recommendation, just a shot in the dark. Once I ordered for my T-mobile iphone 7 to be unblacklisted, ticket was created for me and I was able to create an account where I can view the progress of the technicians. It took about 3 days to get my phone off the black list!!! But during those three days, my assigned technician named Zisis kept in touch with me the entire time! Everytime I had an answer or just wanted an update, he would respond to me extremely fast and was very polite. I honestly did not expect such great service. I have to hands-down give this service and Zisis 5-stars. If there were more stars I would give them unlimited LOL But on a serious note, I highly recommend this service to anyone trying to get their phone unlocked like I did. :)

Tip for consumers: Just be nice to the technicians who help you because they are extremely nice as well. Also, just be patient because they are very willing to help you out.

mohammedk18
5/12/17

I paid the full price for my phone but I didn't know the person who sold it to me sold a blacklisted phone but I'm glad these guys were able to put my nightmare away! I paid $600 for the god damn blacklisted phone!

yordankr
5/12/17

Nice and good service, they aré fast and excelent, once you contact with them. Every goes by ir self

yanselc
5/12/17

I personally recommend this guys, I had 2 phones that they where blacklisted and for a really low price they where able to removed that restriction and so now I can activate the phone again, thanks a lot I'm really happy!!

priyar15
5/11/17

I bought a blacklisted iPhone 6+ and this guy was able to unblacklist it for me in 3 days!!! My phone is working well...also as a t-mobile user, this was definitely worth the money :)

alikisanitav
5/10/17

Used this service twice so I decided to write this review. I am from Tonga and had an iPhone 5 locked to AT&T US and they were able to unlock it fast and was really happy. I recently bought a cracked screen iPhone 6s and had no idea if phone was blacklisted and such. They were able to find out everything I needed to know about the iPhone in less than 24 hours. It was protected with iCloud and couldn't be removed and I guess the phone was stolen, hahaha. But overall, their customer service is awesome and would use them again in future. Give them a try, you wont regret it.

thomass205
5/10/17

took right at 10 days got an email put sim card in and it worked. was blacklisted on verizon now im using it on tmobile works like a charm with the money!

hollic8
5/10/17

I had purchased a phone second hand from someone and a month later, they "stopped paying the bill" so MY IMEI/phone got "blocked"/blacklisted. I contacted the person I bought the phone from and they assured me it would be taken care of. After 2 days of still not having a phone, I stumbled upon this site. I thought I would give it a shot since it would be cheaper than buying another phone. I filled out the form, and paid the expedite fee. I expected to have a working phone 24 hours later, but instead 3 days later, still nothing...So, I contacted my "rep" and asked what was up. He (Zisis) explained that the systems had gone down and apologized that it wasn't yet taken care of. He assured me that not only would the expedite fee be refunded to me, but he would do his best to move me to the top of the list and strive to have it completed for me within the next 12-24 hours....he delivered as promised!! Everything is working as it should, I got the refund back into my account the very next day AND he even followed up the day after that to make sure all was in working order. I will definitely recommend them should I find anyone else in a similar situation.

Thank you all!!!!!

alamgirk
5/9/17

I didn't think it's even possible to unlock my phone, but you guys make it possible u guys r rock.

Helpful answer

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/9/16
Helpful answer

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 4/14/16
Helpful answer

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/4/16
Helpful answer

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 1/5/17
Helpful answer

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 12/11/16
Helpful answer

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 11/17/16
Helpful answer

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/14/16
Helpful answer

Hey, can you please send us in private the IMEI number and the Transaction ID of your order to locate it?

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 6 days, 5 hours ago

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 6 days, 5 hours ago
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?