IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

7 reviews with 1 star

nitinx
7/22/17

These guys are thugs. I paid them $30 to unlock the iphone and once paid, they sent me another request saying that they unlock has been provisioned and I need to pay another $170$. Basically they cheat you by showing misleading and incomplete information and then asking for more later on. Ofcourse they will not refund you.

Stay away from them.

chuckn8
7/17/17

Iphone 6plus
Imei 352066067534573
I paid for this service about a year ago... I was told that the only way my phone will get locked again was if I used it in the country that it was locked in... I've been out of the country for 2yrs...initially the unlock worked just fine until I tried to sell the phone and I reset it... everything went back to locked... I uploaded a video to them and they told me they didn't know what was wrong. Smh since one yr I've been battling with them, now they don't respond to my emails anymore...
This was their last email to me last yr

This is Zisis from the Support Team of iPhoneUnlock.Zone.

We finished the rechecking procedure (It takes some time cause it is going through the unlocking servers again) and the unlock was normally processed and completed.

We received a response that you should contact your provider, because it seems that they relocked it (For their own reasons, not due to the unlocking procedure).

Also, double check if your device was involved with a Contract, Lost/Stolen reports, Fraud activities, Service Agreements or other outstanding financial issues.

These are the reasons that a mobile network might relock a device, which is something that we cannot interfere.

If you have any other questions or thoughts, just let me know. I am here to help.

ilanas4
7/7/17

I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

angelak67
6/25/17

I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,

jharetb
6/18/17

I made my order a few days ago and paid 73 dollars for my release and I have not had any response, I have not received any e-mail, what can I do?

hyoenak
1/10/17

I was ordered from this site to and same answer i get . Is that really ? My ticket always being prosess . I been waiting for 6 days , and same answers is next 24 hours . Its almost 24 hours pass..

javierm35
11/24/16

I bought Original iCloud Owner and waited for A month and once I recived the info was wrong, absolutely crap. Don't waste your money

Helpful answer

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/9/16
Helpful answer

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 4/14/16
Helpful answer

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/4/16
Helpful answer

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 1/5/17
Helpful answer

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 12/11/16
Helpful answer

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 11/17/16
Helpful answer

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/14/16
Helpful answer

For the time being, Straight Talk USA is not supported. Please check back with us after 2-3 weeks!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 22 hours ago
Helpful answer

it depends on the network of your iPhone. Please send us a private message so an agent can help you out. Also, we highly recommend to FIRST do a GSX IMEI Check to your iPhone, to be 100% sure of its state, so you can pick the correct network unlock service for your device.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 3 days ago
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?