IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

8 reviews with 1 star

davidm712
8/15/17

i just pay 19,95 to download some guide to remove my phone from black list,but when i recived the info i think it was a joke,they are stealin customer,same info they charge me 19,95 its for free on google or youtube,everywhere online>Stop steal peoples

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello David , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
santoshs12
8/14/17

I recently applied for unlocking my iPhone and all they do is give me a link of a document to download..that's it!??I applied for unlocking not to view such crap documents which are totally useless easily available unworthy information!!I need my money refunded if u can't unlock my iPhone!!please stop all this crap ..I guess all the good reviews are given by themselves!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Santosh , can you please provide me your transaction ID so we can trace your order from our system? I will gladly communicate with you further if you have any issues with the eBook and how we can serve you better. Thank you.
panagiotisg
7/26/17

I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
It has been almost a month and still no updates, worst part is the support team is not even responding to emails. What is worst than wasting money? Wasting your time!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Panagiotis. Can you please send me the Transaction ID of your order and the IMEI number of your iPhone? That way, I will be able to track down your order, and check why there was a delay or what exactly we informed you through our ticketing platform.
ilanas4
7/7/17

I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
iLana, we already explained you through our ticketing platform that you purchased a Vivo Brazil Network Unlock service for a Blacklisted device. We also explained you (BEFORE making this order - And we also state that to our Product description) that Blacklisted devices, will not work inside the country that they were blacklisted after the unlock. Unlocking & Unblacklisting an iPhone are totally two different things. We do not state that we can remove the Blacklist status from a Vivo Brazil iPhone, in fact we state exactly the opposite (That we cannot!). Your IMEI number is Network Unlocked, which is exactly what you have ordered (And we provided you). I am sorry that you feel that way, but there is a reason why we state PLEASE READ THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASE. We already had major expenses for removing the network lock from your Blacklisted Vivo Brazil IMEI number, which is the reason of the denial and rejection of your refund request. You are accusing us of something that we did not do, and this is greatly unfair for us, since we are doing our best to provide exactly the services that we advertise (And most of our customers shared it through Sitejabber).
angelak67
6/25/17

I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Angela. Can you please provide us your IMEI number and Transaction ID of your order to locate and give you an update (Send in in private message)? Have in mind that if we cannot deliver what we promised, we always provide a full reiund!
hyoenak
1/10/17

I was ordered from this site to and same answer i get . Is that really ? My ticket always being prosess . I been waiting for 6 days , and same answers is next 24 hours . Its almost 24 hours pass..

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Hyoena. Can you please provide us in private the Transaction ID of your order, to track it down and give you an update of your order status? Have in mind that some of our services require more than 6 days to get completed!
javierm35
11/24/16

I bought Original iCloud Owner and waited for A month and once I recived the info was wrong, absolutely crap. Don't waste your money

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hello Javier. Please provide us the transcation ID of your order to track it down. Of course, if there is any issue with our results or our service, we will either try to resubmit it OR we can provide you a full refund. Please send us in private your transcation ID.
alexn52
8/16/16

Hello, I year ago I unlock my t-mobile phone work good but, and now after reset factory setting phone ask activation, and activation not done, phone locked again

Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Alex. Enjoy your unlocked iPhone :D

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]

Our eBooks with topics related with iPhone Unblacklist Solutions, contain all Legal methods that can be used by ANYONE, to proceed with a Legal and Official Unblacklist Request. In order to successfully manage to remove the Blacklist Status from your iPhone, this request should be send to the right Department of a Mobile Network, have the right format/structure (We include Ready to use Templates) and know all available mediums that a Mobile Network supports. You just need to know your iPhone model, the Network in which your iPhone is locked to, the Blacklist status and the iCloud status of your iPhone. Proceed with an Unblacklist Solution: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlock/?landing=434&campaign=freshdesk_unblacklist

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?