IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

Tel: +1 650-729-1675

12 reviews with 1 star

philpt
9/19/17

I sent them a msg/email to cancel the purchase because they send me a link to download ebook after I though I bought a service, I didn't even click on the download link because I am not a savvy tech. I didn't get any respons from them so I have to create a dispute in Paypal but not sure the Paypal aware of this scam after too many Paypal's users got sccam

whackerw
9/19/17

Damn, I just got fu*ked up!. This is a piece of sh*t. It's all about lecture that so-called "eBook" which we've all already learnt since grade school, they don't do the job you paid for and impossible to do it on your own. This is absolutely a huge fu*kin' SWIZZLE. I need a full REFUND !!!

larrym135
9/8/17

They lie about help with there Ebook all they tell is the same thing you already know tell you how to contact the owner keep your money they can stick that ebook up there butt I like to give them rating 0000000000

tisam1
9/7/17

They are MISLEADING CUSTOMERS. I didn't waste any time- I REPORTED THEM TO PAYPAL. THEY SUCK! Now, let's get them REMOVED from a CREDIBLE SERVICE LIKE PAYPAL. Buh-bye now!

davidm712
8/15/17

i just pay 19,95 to download some guide to remove my phone from black list,but when i recived the info i think it was a joke,they are stealin customer,same info they charge me 19,95 its for free on google or youtube,everywhere online>Stop steal peoples

santoshs12
8/14/17

I recently applied for unlocking my iPhone and all they do is give me a link of a document to download..that's it!??I applied for unlocking not to view such crap documents which are totally useless easily available unworthy information!!I need my money refunded if u can't unlock my iPhone!!please stop all this crap ..I guess all the good reviews are given by themselves!!

panagiotisg
7/26/17

I have an iPhone 6 which is icloud locked and I paid $59.95 to get icloud details.
It has been almost a month and still no updates, worst part is the support team is not even responding to emails. What is worst than wasting money? Wasting your time!!!

ilanas4
7/7/17

I payed for vivo brazil unlocking service, waited 3 weeks and received email that it was unlocked. I followed all the procedures on the email ainda still it didn't work. I said it was blacklisted and that I needed it unblocked for this network, and was told there were able to do that. Now after all this time im unhappy since had no result and want my money back!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them!!!!

angelak67
6/25/17

I paid extra money for a total of 70 dollars for prioriy service my date for estimated time til it would be fixed was 3 days ago and i still have heard nothing back. itd be nice to hear something about the status of my order and if i need to file a dispute with my bank about the money since you people clearly state no refundws even if you decide you cant fix it,

hyoenak
1/10/17

I was ordered from this site to and same answer i get . Is that really ? My ticket always being prosess . I been waiting for 6 days , and same answers is next 24 hours . Its almost 24 hours pass..

javierm35
11/24/16

I bought Original iCloud Owner and waited for A month and once I recived the info was wrong, absolutely crap. Don't waste your money

alexn52
8/16/16

Hello, I year ago I unlock my t-mobile phone work good but, and now after reset factory setting phone ask activation, and activation not done, phone locked again

Helpful answer

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/16/16
Helpful answer

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/17/17
Helpful answer

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/9/16
Helpful answer

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 4/14/16
Helpful answer

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 5/4/16
Helpful answer

Hi Darud, yes, we do offer unlocks for blacklisted devices, but to give you a definite answer, you would need to perform an IMEI Check here: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 1/5/17
Helpful answer

Thanx Wolf for your help :D If we support your iPhone 5s, it depends on the network and the blacklist status of your device. Please answer all 4 questions from our ordering form, and the proper service will be suggested to you. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/ (You will see the price and the unlocking time)

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 12/11/16
Helpful answer

Hey Elvi. Unfortunately we do not support iCloud Unlock services. Only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock from a device. You can find his contact information through the iCloud Contact Information service: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 11/17/16
Helpful answer

Hello Ricardo. The first thing that you need to do is to check your iPhone (A full GSX check). You can do that through our website. Just pick the "I am not sure" option to the values that you want to check. Once we know the exact status of your iPhone, we will be able to inform you if your iPhone can be unlocked or not, and if it can, how to unlock it. https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/request-iphone-unlock/

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] on 8/14/16
Helpful answer

To get your iPhone removed from its Blacklist, we recommend this solution: eBook for Removing your iPhone from Blacklist: http://unflaw.com/imei-check/ This eBook contains all available methods that will help you to legally remove the Blacklist Status from your iPhone. It also includes, real case Scripts and Communication that will increase the chances for removing the Blacklist Status from your iPhone.

By iPhoneUnlock Z. [IPhoneUnlock.Zone Rep] 4 days, 16 hours ago
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

IPhoneUnlock.Zone?