Review of InWeddingDress

InWeddingDress reviews

support@inweddingdress.com

lindas437
7/8/17

After ordering a mother of the bride dress, I scanned these mixed reviews. Then I got nervous. They are mixed. When I ordered, I clearly read that there is a 20 percent charge for returns and returns are under certain circumstances. Everyone should review the fine print. That being said, I am so happy with the order. I was provided a tracking number when it shipped, it arrived in far less time than expected, it fits perfectly per the measurements I provided for a custom fit. Although we went back and forth as a family on the color, we went with the BERRY color, thinking it would be closest to Burgundy. It isn't, it's more of a wine/plum. But it's a beautiful color. Dress was detailed and really exactly as pictured in my experience. For $150 for a mother of the bride custom dress without other alterations needed, it is a fabulous option.

niloofark
6/23/17

I loved my dress, I really didn't expect it to be this good assuming how cheap it is! I'm so happy I did order my wedding dress from them. I'll write you my email address and if you wish I can send you the pic of my dress and the one I chose on their website, compare it yourself waterlily.n.m@gmail.com

donnan39
6/9/17

I bought a short wedding dress for my daughter. She is a college student and doesn't live at home. When finally coming home at the end of the semester, she tried on the dress and it didn't fit. I emailed customer service about a clean exchange, all shipping at my expense, and they refused to work with me! DO NOT order from these people. I paid $228 for this dress and found it cheaper on another site! Shop around!!!

elisar5
5/31/17

The dress came in two different colours and damaged. Horrible customer service and they don't do returns. They say they do but then only return 20% of what you paid.

kims249
5/16/17

I ordered my dress from in wedding dress and immediately started to worry. What if it was awful when it arrived. Well I didn't need to worry. The delivery date was quicker than described. A small package arrived and my heart sank. But I opened it all and I have a beautiful dress that fits perfectly. It just needs shortening but other than that I'm very happy. I would definitely buy from them.

pattyp15
2/26/17

Stay away from this website. I ordered a dress and they refused to cancel the order. The dress was not an accurate depiction of the advertised product, was made with flaws and stunk of chemicals. The company's return policies are a joke. They encourage you to resell the item which I could not do to some unsuspecting buyer. They keep 30% of your charge for a "restocking fee" plus charge you for their shipping costs. You have five days to provide the company with a tracking number or no refund is issued. In checking with UPS, the charge to ship this back was $128 as they have no local US distributor and it must be returned to their sweatshop in China. I am older and this was a second marriage, so I will throw the dress in a Goodwill bin for someone to use as a Halloween costume. I feel awful for any young brides scrimping and saving for their bridal gown only to get scammed by companies like this. PLEASE stay away!

andreyl7
12/30/16

I received my dress and I want start by saying that this dress is absolutely gorgeous. I was surprised at the quality and workmanship and all the details that the dress has. The only drawback is that the ivory looks like more white. I went by the chart size so that the dress fits me perfectly. I am ready for my outdoor wedding. Can't wait to wear my beautiful dress.

dianad55
12/30/16

I received my dress less than one month after ordering!!! It's very well done. The fabric is pretty. A slight bit uncomfortable and scratchy but I am only wearing it once! I definitely would order from them again. My dress is stunning for the price !

sharonr78
11/2/16

THIS COMPANY DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE ONE STAR!!!!!!!
Very deceptive advertising. The dress came much later than the 5-7 days the web-site says several times. It actually says 5-7 SHIPPING DAYS. They are not up front and tell you that the dress doesn't ship for almost two weeks.
Then, when the dress came, it was completely the wrong size. I wear a perfect 10, and ordered a perfect 10, following their size chart, but the dress was way too small.
You only have 5 days to return purchases to them and there is a $30 RESTOCKING FEE!
IF YOU CAN GET THE INFO TO RETURN IT! WHICH I CAN'T! The dress came with no sales receipt or return info. I went online and couldn't get to the webpage to enter my info to get an RMA number. I emailed their CONTACT US page to explain. NO answer. I kept emailing, every day, and now, 5 days later, they finally emailed me back and asked for the copies of the previous emails, WHICH I DON'T HAVE BECAUSE I USED THEIR 'CONTACT US' PAGE AND IT DOESN'T COPY TO MY EMAIL - WHICH I'M SURE THEY KNOW! Now I'm sure that they will explain that it's too late to return the dress!
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lisaq16
10/18/16

I am really pleased with the wedding dress bought from inweddingdress.com. I was nervous about how it would fit and how the quality was and it's just what I was hoping for. It is breathtaking! I love the style and details. I have to say the dress fit like a glove absolutely a dream. I'm telling you, it was worth it, I can't wait to get married in it.

kristens33
10/12/16

Well after reading all the positive reviews on ordering and when they got the dresses thought why not !! My gf ordered her bridesmaids dress sept 22 and was to be shipped out sept 29 after countless E-mail`s couldn't track the package and finally a rep msged back and miraculously tracked it. So Oct 9 the package had been dispatched from China way later than expected. Oh and if you have a PO BOX address it takes even longer to be delivered even after paying your rush order. But didn't know that until after the order went through. Terrible experience with this online shop. Do not recommend unless u want to be emailing and tracking non stop. Currently it is Oct. 12 and still no dress !!! The wedding is in 10 days. Thanks inweddingdress

laurenceh17
9/27/16

I ordered a dress for a wedding after looking all over town and on the internet. My friend recommended me to this site and I was very fascinated with the variety of mother of the bride dresses that they offered. Time can be cruel to women...especially on their upper arms. Being 59 years old with figure flaws that I wanted to hide rather than accentuate the dress fit the bill perfectly. Then I was told that the custom alterations service is available at affordable price. I had the dress added sleeves that can cover my upper arms. All seams are finished beautifully and it fits like a dream. It has just the right touch of elegance in Navy color. Much better than driving all over town looking at the same 3 dresses in 50 different stores. I am extremely happy with my purchase and will purchase again from this company in a heartbeat.

nicolel63
9/23/16

The dress I received did not look like the picture, it was a diferent color and material, a very stiff tick satin. Also, I was not allowed to return the dress because it was custom made according to my measurements. Company based in China.

seanm103
3/28/16

My fiance and I are busy people. Her dress was delivered and we couldn't get to the packag for a few days. Then, we found that their return policy was such that you had very little time to request a return number. We were sent a dress that was not accurate to the photos on the site, and are now told by Jenny Foley, "Too bad, so sad." Read the fine print with these people because they are trapping folks into paying for dresses and not letting you return them. We will be headed to our bank to request a reverse payment to get our money back and file a fraud claim.

adelaidel3
3/22/16

I ordered two wedding dresses (4yrs ago) one was a ivory satin beach wedding dress, the other white satin ornate fitted dtess. We did them custom made and were a perfect fit on each of the brides. The material was excellent, duchess satin, with lovely under skirting. Very impressed, so much so, looking to order another one for a wedding in Sept. Also, ordered a flower dress for 12yr old, in ivory satin, which was beautiful with a lovely full skirt. My grandaughter was thrilled to wear it.

jenb42
1/17/16

Wedding date 10/10- I ordered my custom dress, already having another that I wasn't thrilled with. It was delivered before I expected and I was thrilled! I tried it on for my mother and aunts and there were tears!!! What else can I say? It fit as though it had been shaped to my body! I didn't have to alter a thing! I've seen bad reviews by some people on here but my experience was fantastic!! I was actually trying to post pictures of the dress but this site won't let me. I do NOT work for the company, either. I was married on the beach in North Carolina and live in KY now. I'm just a happy customer.

carap6
12/18/15

Like you I scoured the internet for reviews on this site, trying to convince myself that it would be possible to get a beautiful wedding dress for just $250. By the time I ordered my Chiffon Beach Wedding Dress BC952, I was really apprehensive about whether the dress would be usable. Reviews are so conflicting! I ordered on November 30 and the dress was delivered ahead of schedule on December 15 to Australia.

The dress is extremely high quality, with lining and an in-built bra so that there is no need to wear one. It was made exactly to my measurements and they followed the custom alterations request (no train). The embellishments on the dress were slightly different to the images, for example the belt was less embellished and less silver and same with the sleeves, however I preferred the sleeves and back the way they made it compared to the pictures! I don't like the belt as much but it is still very nice and you can see the quality n the hand-sewn beading. Overall I was really happy and feel like it is worth well over the $250 I paid for it. Definitely exceeded my expectations and I would 100% buy from inweddingdress.com again. I had already purchased a back-up dress from Forever New (more casual) and went and returned it today :)

Like other reviewers I think the less complicated/ornate your dress is, the more chance you have of being delighted versus disappointed. You also have to be prepared that the dress may not be 100% replica of the image given you are paying much less.

Overall I am really impressed. Take the chance and if you get the same person making your dress as I did (or someone equally as good), you won't be disappointed!

angelaw55
12/9/15

The dresses are super fine. Transaction was effortless and dress is well tailored, details are as in the picture and delivery was very quick. All the items i purchased were received and in good shape. Looking forward to the Day!!!
Thank you! I am purchasing from you again. Keep up the professionalism.

katheriner13
12/9/15

I ordered a wedding gown from this site and the gown is exquisite! I paid the small extra fee to have the gown made to my measurements and it fits like a glove. I will not have to have any alterations done to it. The workmanship is great, much higher quality than I expected for the price. And the gown has extensive beading and lace.
By the way my daughter, who is the only one who has seen it, says it is beautiful on me. I can't wait to wear it as I walk down the aisle to the man I still love!

jayp56
12/3/15

I ordered a custom fit wedding dress. I am 5 months pregnant and was so worried it wouldn't fit..but it does!! After reading some negative reviews really panicked but this small parcel arrived and out came the most beautiful dress...so so pleased. ..and relieved! I payed £300 for a dress that could be triple that!
Also did a rush order and came even earlier than expected

katiep22
9/24/15

This company is in China. They wouldn't allow me to return my dress because I ordered a custom color, but that was the main problem. It was not the color I ordered. They offered me $10 off another order. As though I would be dumb enough to dump more of my money on a different dress! On top of that the dress did not look like photo. The site is a scam. Do not order!

heatherh42
9/14/15

I ordered a dress for my daughter for my wedding and it had a rhinestone belt which came rusted!!!! Since it was a custom order they will not give me my money back. I get the custom order thing but seriously when it comes with rust on it??? All I was offered was the stupid $20 off coupon. I don't have time to order another one and I don't have another $200 to spend to fix their horrible product. They no longer will respond to my emails because they told me they took pictures of the dress before it shipped and I asked to see them. Horrible customer service!!!!

cherylc37
9/11/15

First I ordered two dress that were poorly made. Returning is a nightmare. You end up losing 1/2 the money you paid when you return for a refund. NEVER ORDER FROM INWEDDINGDRESS!!! When it sounds and looks like a great deal. IT ISN'T!!!!!!!!!!

maggiew11
8/15/15

I ordered a dress for my destination wedding in Italy. I was nervous about ordering online and tried to research best I could. I couldn't have asked for a better experience purchasing through InWeddingDress.com. The dress arrived actually much more beautiful than I could have expected, and when I went to get it hemmed (I purposely ordered a little bit larger, just in case), the seamstress told me the dress would have cost 4x the price had I purchased it locally. The dress really is just stunning; my friends are astonished that I could have gotten this online. More importantly, their customer service was great - it made the whole process seamless and they were very accommodating. When I needed my shipping address changed AFTER I placed the order, they were able to work their magic and re-route it for me. They even followed up with me afterwards to ensure its safe delivery!

Thank you InWeddingDress for making this so easy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

wendym38
8/9/15

DO NOT use this company for any wedding decisions what so ever! What they sell is not as advertised. I bought a wedding dress & had it altered to my measurement. It was delivered two sizes too big. When I asked for a full refund they refused.

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the InWeddingDress staff and other customers.

16 Photos for InWeddingDress