US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rd41
1/23/15

Exactly as advertised. Being a professional mold remediation company MoldStoppers does crawl space encapsulations. After a thorough mold remediation we install a vapor barrier and foundation insulation. We previously installed 2" rigid foam board on the foundation. We recently switched to Prodex for numerous reasons. The material has a higher R value. It is pliable and will fit in 16"x32" access doors. We found it less labor intensive. Most importantly it is mold/moisture resistant. Very few times have I been as happy with a product. It has allowed MoldStoppers to provide clients with a far superior product at a lower cost. It truly is as advertised.

Tip for consumers: Use the supplier's adhesive. The "tacking" qualities allow for a faster application. The Prodex bonds more quickly to the foundation so there is no "sliding" down vertical walls.

arthurm54
11/9/15

Great product and very easy to install.

mikeus
9/29/16

Easy to install and very effective insulation. I was quite happy.

robr34
9/25/15

I have used Prodex on several jobs now and think it's great. I recommend it for any one, remodeling or doing new construction. It installs easily, can be placed under new floors or new sheetrock and makes a noticible difference in hearing and cooling.

gregl56
9/21/16

Recently purchased the prodex perforated 48 x 175 and tape. The customer service was prompt and courteous. The shipment was fast and on time. The product was easy to work with and of good quality.

gordonh26
11/18/14

With plans in hand to build a 4,600+ sq' custom designed barn the last thing I wanted was a beautiful barn with the constant condensation drip that goes with metal roofing/siding and temperature changes. I've seen way too many barns, outbuildings and commercial buildings that have structural water damage and staining and/or rust as well as damp interiors and damage or degradation to stored items like hay, tack and tools from the regular drip of condensation. I couldn't find a product that had the qualities or guarantees I wanted until I stumbled across Prodex insulation during an internet search. It seemed to have all the qualities I was looking for so I took the plunge and ordered enough 72" Prodex to do the entire building shell, 7200 sq' plus the recommended tape. It's easy to handle and installed easily. It's also a tough material and didn't blow off in the wind if I didn't get the metal on it immediately. I believe it has helped to keep the interior of my building significantly cooler than it would have been otherwise and I have had none of the condensation issues I've seen elsewhere. I will recommend it be installed in every barn, outbuilding or similar project I build and have even been asked for an installation quote by someone with an unprotected barn to remove their roofing and siding and re-install the metal over Prodex after they saw how well this recent project performed. I waited a while to post this review so I could see how it performed through the summer/fall/winter temperature changes and it has exceeded my expectations in every regard.

In addition to the great product at what I now feel is a very reasonable price for how it performs, I also got excellent customer service when I needed it most. I found the product while the project was under way when I had to replace another substrate material I was sold by the metal roofing company. A close review of the warranty information for the rolled good they provided showed it to be improper and unsuitable for my type of construction. It's warranty information said it could only be installed over sheet goods and I already had purlin/strapping style framing 2' on center mostly installed. I returned it improper material, initiated my internet search then decided on, and ordered, the Prodex. The insulation shipped same day and arrived quickly but some of the material was significantly damaged by the trucking company during transportation. As this barn was going to be the site of a large wedding reception, the project delivery date was absolutely inflexible and a lot of people would be disappointed if the project wasn't complete on time. Kathy at I4L immediately saw to it that the damaged product was replaced via FedEx within just a few days so my job's progress wasn't slowed down in the least. We finished on time and delivered the building to the bride and groom for their finishing touches with a few days to spare thanks to Kathy and her prompt attention to my service needs. I am a 100% satisfied Customer/Owner/Builder.

Tip for consumers: The insulation4less website is self serve without a call center for the most part but not to worry, Additional service, if needed, is excellent. Order with confidence.

michellej46
11/9/15

The education on what to buy, your website, the ordering and the arrival was all wonderful!!! The installation went extremely well! I'm a 45 year old non-athletic single woman and I did my entire un-floored attic rafters over my bedroom, April 550 sq feet. (Yes I measured) With my order of 700 sq feet I was able to add some up the sides. I used a roll of foil tape and lots of staples and was thrilled at the results! It's not too cold yet here in central PA but I am confident in the product and application. The price couldn't be beat either btw! Thank you!

charlesm97
7/31/15

Read online about the poduct, sounded superior to other options, placed an order, recieved quickly. I was curious about a specific instalation procedure and
Jonathan Barber promptly responded with clear instruction.
I am satisfied, can't wait for winter to see performance results!
thanks
will be ordering more.

nelsong14
9/3/16

Excellent product!.. I was able to install it without professional help and my garage cools easier now

williamf45
5/7/15

Very fast delivery, and the product appears to be everything the Co. states it is. I just installed it on my walls in my ranch house metal building, and ordered more for the ceiling - Will have to wait on the summer heat - 95 deg to really see how well it does. Will give another survey later. Thanks

kathyc82
4/24/16

I installed Prodex insulation with no problems. I was able to install it by myself, using a staple gun.

emilym49
6/1/15

We are very happy with our Prodex insulation, we used the insulation to line our roll up warehouse doors which were the only un-insulated part of our building. We cut the insulation to fit inside the panels of the door and layered it up for more insulation. We did have some problems attaching it to the metal doors but ended up using wood lattice to secure it. The wood grain finish is beautiful and we are looking forward to being nice and cool for the kids this summer! www.bouncefarmfun.com for more details about our Green Facility!

larryh63
11/27/15

Customer service,
I had done my research in regards to the best insulation for my specific area and circumstances. I live in the Ozarks of Arkansas and we have a climate with high humidity. I did not want to use the conventional fiberglass insulation due to underneath my house is very moist. My only concern with the Prodex insulation was, would it be as sufficient in the R-value as the traditional , and would I notice a difference once it was installed per the specs that were shown on the website. I am now installing the second layer underneath my house and my family and I have already noticed a big difference as winter is now here. The heater does not turn on as much as it used too and our wood burning stove damper is turned down. Our friends have also noticed a difference as well. I can also sleep easy at night knowing that once I finish sealing the second layer with the reflective tape it will form a barriers to mold that is so prevalent in this type of climate. Thank you for keeping us warm and mold free.

I will be sharing this product with all my friends and family!

charlesc114
3/6/16

My project is a 24X24 butler building in my back yard and I decided late in the process to add in floor radiant heat. I needed a product that was affordable, easy to buy and easy to install.

I ordered Prodex Total from Insulation4Less and the whole experience was exceptional. From ordering on line to receiving and then installing the product went without a flaw and the process was very timely. It couldn't get any easier.

I can't wait to finish my project and have those warm feet in the winter.

Dec 2016 Update. It's been a few months that I have had the heat on and the system is working phenomenally. It's 35 outside and I walk into my garage and it's a very pleasant 65. Just right for working on my project.

hdy
8/26/15

I have seen this type of insulation for sale in Home Depot and Ace Hardware, but nothing close to the quality offered by Insulation 4 Less. Also, it is much less expensive than the hardware stores.
I will reorder soon because I found so many other uses for this product that I do not have enough to finish my RV anymore. This may be the sort of product that is simply useful to have on-hand. Great Stuff.

mikea65
12/30/14

I recently purchased a metal carport and turned it into my home wood working shop. I used the wood grain roll insulation, went up easily, and looks great. I live in northeast Ohio and I have no problem heating my shop. A quality product by a company that has great customer service!

irab20
8/13/15

Very surprised, after installing the insulation in my barn roof my temperature dropped between 10/15 degrees. I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

johnb356
1/27/15

I am a broker of steel buildings and have utilized Prodex Fast Action for the majority of my insulation needs. My customers are quite pleased with the product and on rare occasions when a customer service need is required from Insulation4less.com, their company has quickly addressed the issue. I would highly recommend this company.

geraldb29
9/14/15

We really like your product. Easy to install, quick delivery and good price. We are very happy with the product and your company. Would use this product and company in the future if and when the need arises.

audreyk13
4/30/16

We are very pleased with this insulation. I spent weeks making sure we got the right insulation for our butcher shop / summer house, which is a converted metal barn. We love not only the ease of installation but also the HUGE difference. Great Product!!

waynel46
1/10/17

Product was delivered as expected and after simple installation, product performs greater than expected. It made a tremendous difference in my metal building as well as in the attic of my home.

teanaw
3/18/16

We looked at, and experimented with, several insulation options before choosing Prodex products. We have recently installed the product in 9 metal buildings being used for Cannabis production. It is very important to use the proper tape and glue that is available as well to ensure that the product installs easily. We have been very impressed with the quality and performance of the Prodex insulation products and have been recommending it to others in the cannabis industry. The product is very cost competitive when compared to spray foam applications. The ease of installation allows for vertical or horizontal applications.

robertw145
6/1/15

Prodex insulation is great!
The summer is heating up here in Southeastern Virginia, but my barn's NOT!

Great product.
Delivery right on time.
No problems!

gerryg9
12/6/14

I have purchased their product for 2 buildings and will be buying more in the future. It's performance has exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend it to anyone interested is cutting their heating bills!!
Gerry
New Brunswick, Canada

howardg19
12/18/14

The insulation arrived as promised and was exactly as advertised. Prodex was much easier to work with than other foil/bubble wrap products and since stronger, made installation a snap. Will use it again.

79 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Insulation4Less staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
rogerf30
Roger F.
4 days, 23 hours ago
Answer
customerservicei
CustomerService I. [Insulation4Less Rep]
A: Please see page: http://www.insulation4less.com/InsulationMethods-5-Steel-Buildings-click-for-Installation-Instructions.aspx
For additional questions please email: sales@Insulation4Less.com
5 days, 10 hours ago
Answer
customerservicei
CustomerService I. [Insulation4Less Rep]
A: Discount pricing and ordering is available on website. You'll need to order approximately 5 (700 sq ft) or 6 (600 sq. ft) insulation rolls + 1 set of reflective tape 6 rolls/set + 5 cases of Super Metal Sealant + 2 sets of double sided tape 4 rolls/set. For more assistance email: sales@Insulation4Less.com
5 days, 4 hours ago