US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bobj123
11/17/16

From reading reviews, it looks like their delivery is dependent on the game. I would not advise IGXE for Guild Wars 2 (US). I sent in an order and did not receive it. I contacted live support and they told me to wait 6 more hours. I did and nothing. I contacted them again and the same thing happened, I decided to give them a second chance. Nothing. Now, I contacted them a third time and requested a refund. They told me to "give them more time". I threatened to contact Paypal with a dispute/claim if they didn't. They told me they will cancel my order. If the refund doesn't go through then I will actually contact Paypal.

They will make you wait around forever and use vague terms that don't promise anything such as "if our supplier can deliver it, we will contact you". I haven't had issues with gold sellers until IGXE. Do not contact for Guild Wars 2 (US).

michaell240
11/15/16

i buy tons of gold from various places. but this place is the most shady

i bought 600k gold and waited 2 days for my gold. i used live chat support to find out why i wasnt getting it and they kept telling me 4hrs everytime.

i got sick of it and i got paypal involved. and in under 2 hours i got my GOLD

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THESE GUYS "UNLESS" YOU WANT TO GO THROUGH PAYPAL TO GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!

tacob
11/14/16

i asked them for days for a refund and they kept trying to offer me credit and kept saying that they needed 4 more hours...i was forced to give them 2 days and still no refund or gold

krish61
10/13/16

I just newly heard about this site - skin.igxe.com, but I didn't find the reviews for this site. My friends said it is from IGXE.com, so I just leave the review here.
I bought Flip Knife | Doppler from this site, I was concern before the trade, but it was really fast, and the live chat helped me a lot, just a few minutes can familiar with whole site trade process. And they have Events page, I just save 15% of money on this page.
All of you can try this site, they have most of csgo skins available.

aliceb93
10/12/16

I have bought CS:GO skins on skin.igxe.com, it's very fast delivery and best service. I'm so lucky and happy about it.

darrent13
10/1/16

I order items on their site, someone calls and asks for my personal info, address name , phone number, for "verification" of course (lol, right). I asked how long for delivery..she said NO more then 6 hours max. Here it is 16 hours later, i contacted them via their site's 24/7 customer service...no help, made excuses, game is new she said..no its 4 years old, no stock available, they are filling it now, 3 to 6 more hours needed...no refunds can be given, if so its 3 to 5 business days at a minimum. I paid though pay pal, ill let them handle these idiots

ronnier16
8/20/16

I ordered Pokemon GO account, received 30 mins after payment, wow, the guys did what they said on the homepage. happy now...

franka65
8/15/16

big surprise, I ordered Startrak ak-47 on skin.igxe.com which is a newly released site from IGXE guys for CSGO items, I received the item following the guys' guide, but it took me almost half an hour, hope it can be faster next time.

scottb157
7/9/16

Signed up in good faith, noticed the reviews late but figured what the hey. Was informed they had no stock and it will be another hour, one after the other and so on. Got impatient, told them want review and again more promises "1x more hour" (not sure why they are buying time like this).

At the time of writing they have 58mins to comply or its a dispute via paypal.

In the end, i found lootdude.com was able to deliver and was upfront about their stock sizing. For me thats all i really care about "Can you deliver, and when? answer two questions honest you get my business. Screw around...

You get reviews like this.

codyb35
6/21/16

i placed an order with this company and after not receiving my product after 3 days i asked for a full refund. Upon asking this i was given a hard time but finally got them to agree. After 4 days of not getting any verification of a refund i turned to paypal resolutions. once paypal got involved i magically got my product within 25 minutes with no offer of compensation for the headache. Upon asking i was basically told tough s**t. Terrible customer service. Avoid this so called company at all costs

jamesp240
6/14/16

I paid for gold about 96 hours ago and still haven't received anything. They ignore my emails, the phone number on the website isn't in service, and it looks like they're just going to take my money and run. How can they get away with just taking people's money without providing a service?

britishs
5/13/16

I paid for a virtual item that was in stock according to the website and it has been over a day now and they have not sent me my item after claiming on livechat it only takes between 2-5 hours for delivery. The first time I contacted them they said the payment system on their website is down for maintenance.- Which is false as I paid through paypal. I gave them a chance and still I have not received the item I paid for. I contacted them again just an hour ago and they now claim that a) My payment was not accepted. (Which I know for a fact is nonsense as I have the receipt via paypal) . And b) That "Paypal is down for maintenance." Which I find really hard to believe. I asked for a refund from them and were un-co-operative and claim to "keep trying" or "please come back later". My patience has worn out and I have opened the dispute with Paypal - especially after reading these reviews. This is the first time I have EVER had this issue with these types of websites and I think from now on I will use the more expensive ones. I will not be using that site again. Do not trust them.

colind23
5/10/16

Got gold one weekend, decent transaction. It wasn't stupid fast both times; one was fast and the other fairly slow (over 4 hours). However, one week after that, the CC info had been sold and there was an all-night transaction on the card for an AC unit out of France for $2100+. Coincidence? Not quite. It's a theft ring...

mystern
3/17/16

I inquired concerning stocks before ordering some gil for FFXIV and they assured me they had what I required in stock. I proceeded with the order with 'Tino E' staying in support chat all through the entire checkout process and he even stayed in chat with me until delivery was actually made in-game.

All in all, from the moment I clicked 'Checkout' until I received the money in-game was about 10 minutes.

I will absolutely order from IGXE again.. I'm still waiting well over 48 hours for an order from EpicToon.

Don't screw with others, IGXE's been around a good long while and they'll treat you right. Couldn't be happier, thanks guys.

zhouy1
3/10/16

Paid through Paypal, this site does sent bought item, they claim "for your protection" then ask me to upload my photo, ID, credit card, Paypal information etc. I refused. They stall and did not refund. I had to claim through Paypal.

joek68
3/3/16

Very unlegit and amateur service business. Can't keep word on delivering goods, can't keep word on giving refunds. I had to EXPLAIN to their staff how to do THEIR job!!? Seriously!? After failed promises after failed promises, 6+ hours of LiveChat support and absolutely no progress made or delivery given...don't be an idiot like me....hit the back button, and purchase your product from a different merchant. Only rated it 1 star because the system will not let you make a negative 3 stars.

mingz2
2/22/16

This company is a thief, who never intends to send you purchased items, but only wants to steal your money. I believe all those positive reviews left for this company are fake. You will regret if you buy from them!!!

brandona23
1/31/16

Bought some EC for STO, and after the transaction was complete, the guy messaged me and said he accidentally gave me double. I looked, and, no, the amount he gave me was the correct amount that I purchased. Reading the other reviews, this seems to be a common thing they do: they do they trade, tell you something's wrong and ask for it back, and see if you're gullible enough to fall for it. What a bunch of scumbags. Gave them two stars instead of one only because I got what I paid for...

johns1146
1/25/16

Buyer beware, I tried this site out for the hell of it, never bought gold before for any MMO, well I paid 40.00 for 3000 gold, I received the gold about 5 minutes later, then 2 hours later Trion removed the gold from my account. Stay away from these guys they sell dirty gold and their suppliers are not legite. After all that all they can offer me is an 8,00 voucher ( like I would use them again) and 1000 gold ( I am sorry, I believe I paid for 3k) and they call this fair compensation. DO NOT USE THIS SITE.

fucky28
12/4/15

$#*! you

Ask $#*! about IGXE
rustys14
9/20/15

As another poster stated, I am also in the dispute stage with Paypal. I never received my order and was asked to keep waiting on their "supplier's stock". If you don't have something in stock, don't sell it.

Also, the customer service will leave you utterly lost in translation. Make no mistake folks, this is a genuine Chinese scam site. Don't be as stupid as me and keep your money away from them.

zacj
9/17/15

Currently in the dispute stage with paypal. They are simply a phishing site, they first get your money then demand to see Photo ID's, Photo of your credit card, Photo of you holding the card's. When I refused to provide these, "sorry" was the response. Do not give them any money,

josephr64
8/25/15

I paid for a ffxiv heavensward CD key for computer, they sent me one that is not for my region so I couldnt use it. I requested a refund and they told me they will give me a new key after they sell the one they gave me. I told them no I just want my money back that this was a huge hassel after 3 days of back and forth with them. This was august 11th. After 2 weeks they still have not given me a working CD key or a refund. If I could rate a company 0 they would get 0. Scam! They have scammed me out of $30. Dont do it! Stay far away from this site.

seeleym
8/15/15

I ordered gold for Tibia and the service was great....in other words very fast. The gold was in my account the next morning. I spoke to someone real time on their help line to confirm order details and the service was timely and polite. Good Stuff ZAMGOLD!!!!

michaelw165
8/2/15

I'm sorry, It seems the 5 stars are probably IGXE staff posting. I am still waiting after 7 days for a Platinum delivery that is meant to include to set's of compensation for the fiasco over the previous 2 orders and they now say they can only deliver if I make a further purchase. Don't get suckered in by these bunch of thieves. They will complete the first couple of orders ASAP, but as they reel you in the service will drop off till it is almost non existent. Is there a governing body I can go to about my issues with this FRAUDULENT company. If this was a normal High Street shop they would be out of business and the owners charged with fraud.
AVOID THE IGXE SITE LIKE THE PLAGUE. They are a virtual Ebola on the gaming world society

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IGXE staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 2/7/16
Answer
mingz2
Ming Z.
A: Don't buy lucky money from IGXE!! This is a cheater company. They robbed me of my money. I am now still in dispute with them on PayPal.
on 2/22/16