US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

richards170
10/17/15

In a very few words--I be

In a few words ,I thought it was a joke--I see its not come see for yourself-- Iteach all kinds of people how too create soilless square foot gardens-ask me. Ill say more later. Pastor Rick Stewart.

Tip for consumers: I, need help--Email me: eaglefileshighandsoars99@yahoo.com

deidram1
6/9/15

I LOVE this website and have found a fantastic job with HireMyMom.com. I have referred SEVERAL mommy friends of mine to this site, two of which have also found permanent employment!

timf19
2/5/15

I've now hired 4 moms from HireMyMom and it's been an A+ experience every single time. I am amaaazed with the quality of talent all found on HireMyMom - it's like a treasure trove of amazing, skilled people!

In fact, I love HireMyMom so much, I wrote a blog post about it on my website: http://www.profitfactory.com/the-best-place-to-hire-vas-and-it-aint-elance/

I've hired virtual staff for over 5 years now, and HireMyMom is the best of them all, by far, for Virtual Assistants. If I need a really specific skill (e.g. copywriting, website design), I'll usually go elsewhere, but if you need someone to be an Executive Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Coordinator, Sales Support staff, Admin, Scheduling, Project Manager, or any of dozens of other positions, look no further than Hire My Mom. It's a bounty of incredible talent unmatched anywhere.

(And the talent is affordable too - under $20/hour and you can get *excellent* team members, very polished from their past lives in corporate / professional America).

Thank-you Leslie for your INCREDIBLE website and service. My business is light-years ahead of where we would have been, thanks to you and your team.

Tim :)

P.S, Hiring VAs is a learnable skill, just like anything else. If someone got a bad VA from HMM, or anywhere else for that matter, it's at least 50% the employer's fault for being inadequately skilled at hiring. I used to be incompetent at it and lost $10K on another VA service. Now I'm good at it and VAs are the heartbeat of my business.

Tip for consumers: For tips on hiring an amazing VA from HireMyMom, consider visiting http://www.ProfitFactory.com, where you can find TONS of incredible tips to save you time, money, and energy in hiring and managing your new VA.

sarahc95
2/3/15

As a SAHM I was looking for something to do to help bring in a little extra $ for my budget. I found HMM and loved the idea of a website specifically geared towards at home moms. After about 2 weeks I found an ad that I thought was the perfect fit for me. 18 months later....I'm so thankful for HMM connecting us.

I have told several people about HMM and even helped my employer hire an additional assistant using HMM. As with nearly every situation, there are going to be good and bad people who sneak through the filters, but if you use wisdom and sound judgment, you can typically find what you are looking for.

jeffm78
2/3/15

Outstanding!

I have been having great difficulty finding qualified, experienced hires and have found a goldmine on hiremymom.com. I put up two job postings and had a number of qualified applications for each in 1 day. Exactly what I was hoping for... ladies with years of relevant experience looking for meaningful, flexible work.

Great resource, especially if you have virtual / flexible work engagements.

andrews120
2/2/15

Couldn't be worse. Spoke with Woman once, spent a full weekend prepareding video and email instructions. She wanted to be paid up front, and I never heard from her again. Called to complain and no help. HATE THIS GROUP. Do not use them. 65$ an hour and did zero work, stole all my money and laughed about it.

jb110
10/15/14

Not many work from home jobs actually. If you are a mom that wants to stay home with your children then this is not the site for you. Also, once you cancel, even if it's two days into the 3 months you paid for...you are out. They keep the money and you cannot log in. More of a site for freelance workers. ie graphic designers

amadnav
11/11/12

I tried a few sites to find freelance work and this one was well worth the membership. The only reason I no longer have a membership is because I have plenty of work and a long-term gig. Their customer service is also top notch and when they find out that something was misrepresented, they act immediately. I highly recommend them to any mom looking for freelance projects.

I just wanted to update that another friend of mine got a long-term virtual assistant job through a posting on HireMyMom. My long-term gig lasted 4.5 years. I'm so grateful for HireMyMom for helping me find that opportunity. HIGHLY recommend them!

davidh36
4/30/11

I have used several websites to hire people to work from home. This is the only one I've found that isn't loaded up with scams - this one is the real deal. 90% of the responses I've received are from real individual freelancers who are looking for real work.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the HireMyMom staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5/12/16
Answer
lesleyp2
A: Hi Amber, We have had members find jobs the first week of joining. Others have taken several weeks. A lot of it depends on (1) how actively you are pursuing finding a job, (2) how qualified you are for the positions you are applying for, (3) how good your references and resume are, and (4) how well you interview and meet the expectations of the hiring employer. Actively pursuing multiple job leads will maximize your chances of getting a job quickly. This means devoting as much time as you can to your job search. Don't be discouraged if you do not find the right job or project right away. Be persistent and continue to pursue those opportunities that match your skills and background.
5/16/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
8/17/15
Answer
lesleyp2
A: No, you do not need to be a web designer or graphics person to find work. There are customer service, administrative and several other types of jobs posted. Look on our home page for sample job postings.
8/17/15