HinterlandOutfitters reviews

1/16/16

Excellent

jeremyg23
11/6/15

Received gun within a we

josephp64
11/11/15

Great pricing and good service

chrish172
11/16/15

Simple quick easy and inexpensive

michaelp185
12/3/15

fast service and great price. what more could you ask for

rogerg37
5/19/16

Quick service and delivery. Price is fair and product inventory was on hand.

ralphm43
12/21/15

Ist class

williamh156
3/4/16

Great service & follow-up on delivery to local store.

luist8
1/14/16

This was the third rifle that a have purchase from your company. The customer service is outstanding. The representative that a talked to when out of the way to assist. He made certain that I was ordering the correct item and checked if a copy of the FFL was on file so my rifle would be shipped immediately. I will continue doing business when your company thank you for caring.

williamw107
1/21/16

Love the Vaquaro 45 single action pistol! Real dependable gun!

davidk166
11/8/15

I was looking for an affordable and reliable 20 ga. side by side. After quite a bit of research I settled on the CZ Ringneck. I found a lot of price variability with various online and traditional outdoors stores. Hinterland Outfitters had, by far, the best price for this gun. They were easy to deal with and I received the gun with no hassles. Thank you!

travisw29
12/7/16

I contacted Hinterland Outfitters about lead times on a CA compliant Barrett M82a1, in which they contacted Barrett and confirmed the lead times and got back to me in just a couple of hours. I placed the order with them because their price was very fair it was lower than I found anywhere else. The rifle came in and they promptly shipped it out to my FFL. They worked with me to ensure that I received the rifle before the new anti gun laws when into effect here in California!!! Their professionalism and attention to my circumstances as well as my order was greatly appreciated!!! It was an Outstanding experience, I couldn't have asked for a better one.

chanleyt
5/18/16

Very pleased with service from hinterland outfitters.
My orders have been filled and shipped in a timely manner.

frankc79
3/19/16

My first time purchasing a weapon over the internet. Seamless transaction.

bradleyt12
12/7/16

Fast shipping very dependable

lancet5
6/4/16

always have great experience with hinterland

lesterm26
1/15/16

This was my first online purchase of a gun. The process was very easy through Hinderland Outfitters. Their site walked me through the process and advised me how to contact the dealer that handled the transfer of my weapon. My purchase arrived within a few days, was well packaged and in excellent condition upon inspection. Their price was the best I could find for this weapon. I highly recommend Hinderland to anyone looking to purchase online.

michaelm389
3/1/16

I bought two guns from them and had no problems whatsoever. Even the faxing of FFL's to them and all that stuff went without a problem. And their customer service is outstanding.

ronm68

Fair price quick ship

curtiss28
6/7/16

Great products with super fast shipping.

williamb161
12/3/15

Best prices& low-cost shipping & fast 2!!!

rickg48
12/6/16

You wee the only online vendor that had my items in stock. The transaction was easy, the price was good and the shipping was fast. I'll be back.

brucee19
3/4/16

I recently purchased a TriStar 28 gauge O/U from Hinterland by phone.
The sales associate was very knowledge,professional and polite.They sent
email updates on my orders progress as it was sent to my gunsmith. I also purchased
four cases of 28 gauge shells.Hinterland has the best prices and selection of 28s.
I also purchased a 16 gauge TriStar O/U from them.TriStars are excellent shotguns.

ericw58
11/6/15

Used my A400 for the first time today. Awesome 12 guage.

gios4
8/23/16

Great

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the HinterlandOutfitters staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
jeffy17
jeff y.
on 8/25/16
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the HinterlandOutfitters staff and other customers.
HinterlandOutfitters?