High Maintenance Muscles, LLC. reviews

info@highmaintenancemuscles.com

1 star

aliciak20
1/27/17

I absolutely love HMMATHLETICS! This company is top notch in customer service and product delivery! I've been using the Healer products for a couple of weeks now and the system has definitely helped to relieve the tightness I tend to feel from lifting heavy! I am Personal Trainer and NPC Competitor so I have some very loooong days! The crystals have helped me to relax and rest well! Yes I use all 3 products daily! The Healer system has definitely helped with my recovery! I also have an HMMATHLETICS Tank and the quality is superior! It feels great and fits very well! Doing business with HMMATHLETICS has been a great experience and I look forward to their continued success!
AEK

kevinc183
12/5/16

I purchased the anti inflammatory spray and cream healer. Both arrived extremely fast. I was hoping to get some relief in my wrists after heavy lifts. I have not not only noticed a difference there but it has also decreased my shoulder pain when used in that area. I would definantly recommend these products to a friend in a similar situation. Thanks HMM!

marias235
4/18/17

I am not typically a consumer of products for healing, but I really love the products in the gift pack. First the ingredients in these products are fabulous, there isn't a bunch of "junk" its essential oils, bees wax etc., its natural products. The magnesium cream was not like your typical icy hot. It's not super smelly, which is great because I can put it on and not have to worry about people smelling the product I am using. It's also not sticky and does not leave a residue, none of the products are actually, and thats one of my favorite features about this line. In addition, the cream is soothing, its relaxing to rub it on and then the next day I notice the muscle ache is gone. I also like to use it on my hands for the calluses. The spray works faster than the cream, and provides temporary relief after a workout. I loved the bath salt. Such a great product, its a good way to just sit and soak, and you really do feel more refreshed and have less aches and pain the next day. The scent is very clean and again the ingredients are natural, so you really can't go wrong. I would highly recommend these products to anyone.

courtneyr36
11/29/16

From the sweat trapping fabric to to the design, this is the perfect gym tank. Fits amazing and is very comfortable. Shipped fast and excellent costumer service would def recommend HMM!

matthews119
4/21/17

This product has truly been a blessing to keeping me active and helping me to continue in my persuit of being fit and healthy. After have 3 major knee surgeries, I have been looking for way to keep my joints healthy and to keep me moving. The healer cream and spray has not only eliminated my everyday aches and pains, but it has also allowed my to once again push my body with no post workout regret . Best Product Ever.

larons
10/18/16

I have exercised and trained in many brands of clothing, but the quality and craftsmanship of hmm apparel is second to none.

mikel287
10/9/15

This a fantastic shirt. Love the fit and the colors really stand out. Quality is second to none. Even the packaging was cool! These peeps are putting real effort and care into their products. Can't wait for more!

julieb167
10/22/15

Ok, so I'm a girl but this is my favorite tank. Of course, the black and red just looks Bad A** but it's loose fitting and and so breathable it feels like you're not even wearing a shirt. Super comfortable and very high quality material. I was honestly surprised with how much I liked it when it came in. Definitely exceeded expectations.

willl17
11/28/15

I usually have a hard time fitting microfiber style shirts because i find that they hang or are too loose. this one fits perfect just like a normal shirt would and gives you the added benefit of helping reduce sweat when you're getting your swell on.. highly recommend!

eds181
12/4/15

I was very pleased with how this tank top fit and how great the material was. Working out on a daily basis it's hard to find a good quality tank to that feels and looks good on me. Dino keep the tanks coming

laurenr44
12/4/15

This tank is super comfortable and perfect for working out. The fabric is fab and moves with your body. I love this shirt! Get yours and #getchafkglbsup.

erich226
12/7/15

I really like the loose breathable material this tank is made of. Plus, my girlfriend says the cut of the tank makes my chest and shoulders look even bigger. Lol . Just really high quality. Definitely exceeded expectations

katiem90
12/9/15

love this tank! i love all forms of fitness, often going from one to another and this tank works for them all. the racerback design is great for yoga allowing lots of mobility. it is lightweight and keeps you cool during spin and weight training. and hello who doesn't love pink?! looks good with leggings and shorts. fyi the tank runs big, size down for your true size.

kylen14
12/12/15

The material is so light it feels like you're not even wearing a shirt. I especially like the wide cut around the neck. Moves with you as you move.

joser99
12/13/15

I love this lightweight tank! The fit is perfect and it's of great quality at a great price. I'll definitely be purchasing more HMM gear.

jessicaq3
12/28/15

Beautiful tank and the quality is amazing. Very comfortable and athletic - definitely one of my favorite workout shirts

stevel122
1/5/16

I have never felt a more comfortable material and the cut is great. I'm looking forward to additional styles and colors.

laurab204
11/20/16

I absolutely love this top! The material is nothing I've ever worn, so soft and lightweight. It fits perfectly as well. My shirt came in a timely manner but did think the amount of packaging used could be reduced a little. I love the idea of the artist collection and look forward to seeing more options in the near future. Overall very satisfied!

tyreem11
10/17/16

Great experience overall.... fast shipping (really nice packaging) good customer service, great quality. I am definitely going to be a repeat shopper

seanb68
12/6/15

The quality of the material surpassed my expectations, it lays nice and feels good to the touch.

ingerm1
1/6/17

Your garments run small. I ordered the largest size you have and it did not fit. What are big girls suppose to do? We like yoga also. Show us some love.