US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

louiso91
Louis O.
12/7/16

I learned a lot from this site. There're so many things to learn and much information to help me with my child. So...It's a website I go almost everyday...

kettouz
9/13/16

I do like sites convened with children!

oguntowop
3/30/16

Recently children do not eat how to do

sophiab10
10/1/15

Great work, guys!

martina88
9/30/15

Our family doctor recommended this website. We use it for a half of year, we are satisfied with a service.

stevenb88
5/15/15

Karen Ranzi's new book, "Creating Healthy Children Through Attachment Parenting and Raw Foods," is one of those books that seems to take an eternity to finish -- not because it is not interesting, but because it is so full of information.

dorothym16
11/18/14

My pediatrician told me about this site and she said that I could trust everything on it because it was written by the pediatricians and not be paid doctors promoting garbage.

stephanien3
7/16/13

This is the website on children's health run by the American Academy of Pediatrics, the largest group of American pediatricians and the group that certifies all of the pediatricians boarded in the US. You can definitely trust the content. Also, they are starting to publish in Spanish and have sections that can be read to you if there are literacy issues.

36 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension