US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sylvesterc12
7/28/16

I'm a competition orientated individual. This site has peaked my interest since its all about winning auctions against others. I find this holds my interest during the day while I work on stocks. Once a week I always have something arriving that I won. I'd recommend this to anyone who day trades from home and is on their computer regularly. Its been a few months and I'm still excited to log on to see what I can get.

fayeh2
7/15/16

Every week this company has free giveaways on their facebook page. From what I can see only a few dozen people participate. I figured my odds of winning on their facebook page are only 1-60! and they are doing $25-$100 amazon cards weekly! I mean I don't see any other penny auction giving away freebies like this with hardly any competition. I'm still working through my rookie auctions on the actual site. So far I've done well with gift cards.

chrism274
7/5/16

Always can win and products are always delivered in a timely fashion love HAPPYBIDDAY !!!

donnam132
6/26/16

I love the items that are for auction. I hope to become a long and successful member. Bids are very reasonably priced. Look forward to the future here.

tommyg29
6/26/16

I've won several items on this site IU ts fun and real u dr o actually win I highly recommend this site to everybody

gregr38
6/23/16

Great site for competitive penny auction bidding! I have won several items for a fraction of retail value. Like when they have bid specials for under 10 cents a bid. - bfmv666

kaylav5
6/23/16

Have done several auction sites and this one by far is the best!!!!

tf10
6/23/16

Happybidday.com is a very honest bidding site. It has beezid.com, dealdash.com, and quibidz.com beat by a long shot. Anyone complaining of this site being a scam is either making it up or trying to hurt the company's reputation. I have been a very loyal bidder and have received everything that I won within a timely manner. Customer support is great and this site does so much for their customers that other bidding sites don't do. (Give free bids, etc). I have been bidding on happybidday.com for about 5 years and I must say that I'm not going anywhere. I visit this site EVERYDAY even if I have won the monthly limit because I love them just that much. This site does not tolerate bots or any type of cheating devices of any sort. You will be bidding against real people, like me :) I rate this site 5 stars and want everyone who is skeptical to know: Don't be. This site is the real deal and you are guaranteed to receive what you win. I know what I'm talking about. Visit Happybidday.com and go win something. You'll be glad you did.

amyd68
6/8/16

Some of the moms in my neighborhood told me about happybidday. It's a little addicting I have to say lol. So much fun. Got to be careful not to get too carried away. I also like their Facebook contests they run all the time. I can always use a free Amazon gift card.

catherinel31
6/2/16

I have a lot of experience in penny auctions and this one is my favorite by far. Definitely the most honest with their auctions. And the fastest shipping hands down. You have to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em so to speak. I just watch the other bidders and patterns and I've won the most from here than dealdash or quibids.

mischal1
5/26/16

I have been off and on on various penny auction sites and my last auction site was deal dash 5 yrs ago where I lost hundreds of dollar bcos I feel the site is so scammed. I came across happybidday online and bought initial pkg of 300 bids 6 weeks ago.. I have been winning and though I had chased few wins but at the end atleast u can buyout so not major money loss. I have already won 20+ items in 6 weeks but I stay away from power bidders, I spent whole two weeks just watching the bidders and winning small items and now I have won many big ticket items. very pleased if u know when to bid and when to get out.. :)

betsym11
5/16/16

I've been spending my time at happybidday.com recently. Cheapest bids of the auction sites I can find.

dannye18
5/11/16

I first came across Dealdash but quickly learned they are crooked. The auctions they first show you when you sign up are not the same auctions you see as an existing bidder. It is not nearly as easy to win as they would like you to believe. I took my business to Happybidday and am so happy I did. They are the real deal. What you see is what you get with them. And I like that.

donnap54
5/10/16

I am loving this site. It is so much fun to bid on these auctions. There are a ton of different products and getting stuff for cheap is so exciting to me.

michellem170
5/5/16

everything emmanuel says sums up my experience exactly, matter of fact, I have bid against the same person!! and never ever win, while I HAVE bid on stuff at quibids and HAVE won items on that site. This site is a joke! I have lost so much money and all I have to show for it is a couple of small gift cards which I completely overpaid for.

karend98
5/4/16

I love a good deal and winning while shopping. So many great products and I just love that I got my ninja blender for $7. You can either find me crocheting on the couch or bidding at happybidday. I love it.

stephaniei7
4/28/16

Can I just say how pleasantly surprised I am with happybidday? My wins shipped so fast! I especially like the happy auctions where I can bid for free. So much fun.

jaya72
4/25/16

I've dabbled in penny auction bidding on and off for years. HappyBidday has caught my attention recently. They have auctions you can bid on for free. I have never ever seen that anywhere else. The whole concept of penny auctions is you have to purchase bids in order to participate. And they have plenty of those too, but bidding for free is new to me. Great feature.

ethanp16
4/22/16

I used to bid on these auctions maybe 7 years ago or so and I just didn't like how it was done back then. A friend of mine told me about happybidday and how he had won some tools and gift cards so I gave it a look see. I can see how some people might get carried away bidding on the auctions, but you have to stay focused and don't bid more than you can afford to. It's pretty neat.

owenc19
4/21/16

Anyone who writes a negative review about happybidday doesn't understand penny auctions in general. I've been bidding on these sites on and off for years. And this one is actually really good...fair, fast shipping, best prices on bids that I've seen. You are not going to win every auction you bid on. That's just not realistic.

penelopeo1
4/13/16

You can win, but watch what you're doing. Some people just spend and spend just to win. Then they get mad when they've spent more than they think they should have. I have won, and it is really fun. Just don't go crazy chasing the win.

violetm3
4/12/16

I can't believe their bids are so cheap. And not just for a new customer or one special sale a year. They are constantly running special deals, giving free bids, and their bids are always cheaper than Beezid or Dealdash every time I compare.

janicer13
4/8/16

WOW! The best penny auction site around. I used DealDash and once I found Happy bid day I never went back. When you compare both sites Happybidday has better customer service, faster delivery, and it is much easier to win an auction. Try Happybidday I hope you are as happy as I am.

emilyl49
4/7/16

HappyBidDay is one of the best penny auction sites around. It's fun, exciting and has tons of brand new products to choose from. I won an iPad for $33.77, an Amazon Echo for $24.50 and $100 gift card for $7.50. I was very impressed with their delivery time and friendly customer service.

noral9
4/6/16

I love winning! I have won so many gift cards from here. They have all shipped super fast too. Some I give as little gifts and some I keep for myself. You don't even have to pay to bid in some of their auctions. It's awesome.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the HappyBidDay staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question