Review of HappyBidDay

HappyBidDay reviews

Penny Auction, Shopping

brandonb99
6/21/17

here is the truth bare with me typing on phone but i have been with happybidday on and off since like 2014-2015 and at first it was kinda hard but then you get pretty good and throughout the years have won like 6 of the lowest quality tablets/ vaccums and other stuff and just ONE time i won a good auction that was the prize plus 100 bids which is like 2nd from the highest value auction, i chose a dewalt drill but Mostly the only ones i could win were the prize plus 40 bids. which on that tier of auction the prize is usually about 50$ value, like a cheap irulu tablet or something! Anyways ever since 2017 the rookie auctions started getting worse and worse and they started only having like one good rookie auction a month meaning the prize plus 40 bids tier. and starter auctions in 2014 use to rarely have a good auction but since 2016 your paying way more for shipping ($5.00) than the prize is worth. but anyways all rookie auctions are the same now its been 6 months since theyve added decent rookie auctions now all there is is copper bullion oz that you win for 1.01 for example and you have to pay say 3.99 so your in an oz of copper for 5 bucks right? well guess what an oz of copper is barrly worth $2.50. back a year ago they had every now and again an oz of silver for auction in the rookie catagory, and sometimes those cheap tablets. Now for regular auctions yes you can rarely win a middle tier value auction but for highest Value hah ya f_ing right like the chromebooks , ipads, etc VAPORIZER WILL WIN EVERYTIME AND THEY UNTILL VERY RECENTLY used to have a tab where you could go back and see all the won auctions, who won them and for how much. well guess what they removed that tab for a reason! ppl were going back and wondering why one guy Vaporizer won every single auction he bid on which was all the high price auctions. So recap Starting 2017 everyone should say F to happybidday since theyre F-ing everyone over so hard. there are other things i cant think of that theyve changed for the worse this year 2017 but anyways unless your the prick VAPORIZER you shouldnt give this site anymore $ and let them go under plz. or they can quit scamming and go back to how they use to be but trust me you have not won anything got a discount maybe a year or so ago you were winning and spending alot but still winning cool items. well not anymore lets not let happybid see 2018 with these antics theyve adopted this year. like if you agree

joeyt16
4/10/17

I enjoy this auction site. They have a choose one product which allows me to pick from a variety of products if I win the auction. Also, I love the fact I can get bid packages at a discount.

maryk234
3/20/17

YOUR AUCTION IS NOT FAIR.. SCAM. I WILL ADVISE AS MANY AS I CAN. CANCEL AUCTIONS, JUDGING BIDDERS BY PUTTING THEM INTO 2 GROUPS..DO YOU CONTROL WHO WINS THE AUCTION ALSO,,,HUMMMM BEWARE BIDDERS. DON'T JOIN.. ONLY 3 DAY'S TO GET YOUR BIDS BACK, OTHERWISE TOUGH LUCK, NOT A TRUE AUCTION BY ALL MEANS..A BIG THUMBS DOWN FOR HAPPYBIDDAY. PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO WARN THEM.

amalial1
2/27/17

the auctions NEVER end ,,, the only thing you can win is BIDS , that you USE up trying towin something ,, OH ! I if you win a BID PACK , you have to pay SHIPPING , like the bids are shipped to you , ONLY JOIN if you have 5 to 6 hours to spend on a bet . the bets last LONGER than 3 hours .

marcelr23
2/22/17

Canada, Be aware. When I win, they said first it Out of stock, and somme same piece was still in bid and for sale. After I said that to them, they sent me this email :

Support (HappyBidDay.com)
Feb 21, 1:38 PM EST
Marcel,
We are sorry for any confusion this substitution process has caused. The product is not offered in Canada. No reputable vendor will ship the product across the Canadian border.

lorig41
2/20/17

I love to bid on this site because it is fun. I won several items and the shipping is fast and reliable. They also cater to new users with their rookie auctions which have less competition.

Tip for consumers: My tip is to take advantage of the rookie auctions

laurad129
1/20/17

I think 95% of the reviews here are all made up by an employee, none of these people are real they are all photo's stolen from the internet, I saw two friend's pictures up here that had no idea what HappyBidDay was...

vincem33
1/8/17

I have bid on other auction sites some good some not.but at happy bid day it is a scam.
the auction has limits on what you can win but do not enforce equally.the bigger auctions are color coded. this should insure everyone have a chance at the top auctions. It is jan 8th and the same bidder (vaporizer) has won three top auctions and is now bidding on the fourth even though the limit is two a month for everyone else.i have emailed the auction repeatedly with either no answer or non relevant answers.i do agree with another review i read the larger prize auctions run for days take thousands of bids and at the end of it all amazingly the same bidder wins most or all of the big prizes.

Tip for consumers: watch big auctions for repeat winners

kennethm75
11/19/16

I'm always skeptical but I had a friend who showed me the site first. Use your rookie auction wins. You get 25 before you get blocked from the rookie section.

wilfredh11
11/4/16

I won a polaroid instant printer with my first bid pack. I'll update my review once it arrives.

jessicau6
11/3/16

I love site's where you can develop a skill and win products. I have been bidding now for over a year and have done well on this site. I must say out of other companies I work with they ship fast and when I contact them they answer my questions right away. Unless it is a weekend.

joshg44
9/3/16

Figured I'd give my experience since it went well! Bought my starter bid pack and manged to score a smalls silver bar and some jewelry for my daughter. Currently I'm watching the site to learn before I spend the rest of my bids.

alexh143
8/25/16

Had some experience with other penny auctions sites in the past. I went directly for the largest bid packs. Then I waited until the Xbox reached a point where people tend to walk away. That's when I unloaded my bids. The Xbox wasn't free but it sure was heavily discounted. Can't wait to try again after a few more pay checks!

carlab31
8/25/16

I purchased a small amount of bids and won a starter auction and several rookie auctions that are specifically for newbies. I took home a make up kit, $25.00 Walmart card, and some head phones. I still have a few bids left and I'm going to try and win my limit of rookie auctions before going after the big items. This is very fun for a stay at home mom. ^_^

sylvesterc12
7/28/16

I'm a competition orientated individual. This site has peaked my interest since its all about winning auctions against others. I find this holds my interest during the day while I work on stocks. Once a week I always have something arriving that I won. I'd recommend this to anyone who day trades from home and is on their computer regularly. Its been a few months and I'm still excited to log on to see what I can get.

fayeh2
7/15/16

Every week this company has free giveaways on their facebook page. From what I can see only a few dozen people participate. I figured my odds of winning on their facebook page are only 1-60! and they are doing $25-$100 amazon cards weekly! I mean I don't see any other penny auction giving away freebies like this with hardly any competition. I'm still working through my rookie auctions on the actual site. So far I've done well with gift cards.

chrism274
7/5/16

Always can win and products are always delivered in a timely fashion love HAPPYBIDDAY !!!

donnam132
6/26/16

I love the items that are for auction. I hope to become a long and successful member. Bids are very reasonably priced. Look forward to the future here.

tommyg29
6/26/16

I've won several items on this site IU ts fun and real u dr o actually win I highly recommend this site to everybody

gregr38
6/23/16

Great site for competitive penny auction bidding! I have won several items for a fraction of retail value. Like when they have bid specials for under 10 cents a bid. - bfmv666

kaylav5
6/23/16

Have done several auction sites and this one by far is the best!!!!

tf10
6/23/16

Happybidday.com is a very honest bidding site. It has beezid.com, dealdash.com, and quibidz.com beat by a long shot. Anyone complaining of this site being a scam is either making it up or trying to hurt the company's reputation. I have been a very loyal bidder and have received everything that I won within a timely manner. Customer support is great and this site does so much for their customers that other bidding sites don't do. (Give free bids, etc). I have been bidding on happybidday.com for about 5 years and I must say that I'm not going anywhere. I visit this site EVERYDAY even if I have won the monthly limit because I love them just that much. This site does not tolerate bots or any type of cheating devices of any sort. You will be bidding against real people, like me :) I rate this site 5 stars and want everyone who is skeptical to know: Don't be. This site is the real deal and you are guaranteed to receive what you win. I know what I'm talking about. Visit Happybidday.com and go win something. You'll be glad you did.

amyd68
6/8/16

Some of the moms in my neighborhood told me about happybidday. It's a little addicting I have to say lol. So much fun. Got to be careful not to get too carried away. I also like their Facebook contests they run all the time. I can always use a free Amazon gift card.

catherinel31
6/2/16

I have a lot of experience in penny auctions and this one is my favorite by far. Definitely the most honest with their auctions. And the fastest shipping hands down. You have to know when to hold 'em and know when to fold 'em so to speak. I just watch the other bidders and patterns and I've won the most from here than dealdash or quibids.

mischal1
5/26/16

I have been off and on on various penny auction sites and my last auction site was deal dash 5 yrs ago where I lost hundreds of dollar bcos I feel the site is so scammed. I came across happybidday online and bought initial pkg of 300 bids 6 weeks ago.. I have been winning and though I had chased few wins but at the end atleast u can buyout so not major money loss. I have already won 20+ items in 6 weeks but I stay away from power bidders, I spent whole two weeks just watching the bidders and winning small items and now I have won many big ticket items. very pleased if u know when to bid and when to get out.. :)

Helpful answer

no you do not, skip that part and then go back and log in

By Deanna J. on 9/17/15
Helpful answer

All this penny auction sites are a scam

By Snoopy C. on 7/6/15

yes, stay away

By Snoopy C. on 6/4/15
Helpful answer
I'm sorry but what the hell is up with your site?I was stupid enough to buy over 4000 bid in auction and it has not come close to paying off once. I can't get my money back because I bought them in auction. Every-time and I mean every damn time I bid on a gift card of something people go crazy bidding on it till they are practically paid normal price for it or more than half if it worth more than $50 but at the same time someone else gets a great deal because no one bids that long against them. Smurfmine has gotten at least two $50 giftcard and and a $25 gift card for less than $2 each every damn week for the last 3 weeks. They even got a $100 gift card for less than $10 and has yet to pay more than $20 for a $50 gift card one time since they rarly go over $10 for them. Yet I can't get a $25 gift care 1am or 1pm during a weekday without people pushing the price to$20 plus $4 shipping EVERY TIME!!! I even started using the auto bid and lose because when I'm not watching $50 gift card don't get up to $1.50 to start it or now everyone wants to pay more than $30 all of a sudden. And Smurfmine has won more than 7 gift cards a week.I thought there was a limit to winning.Not just that xdestroyx gets a laptop every 3-5 days for less than $25 even the same one I was bidding on twice at $16 and $19 but the second I bid on it went over $200 and a different laptop again over $200 even though it has routinely been going for less than $30. And again xdestroyx definitely won more than 7 times a week in one day he won 3 of the things in my watch list and one or two things everyday after that and that is just what I was watching. I have spent more than $200 in bids and have not won one thing other than bids.I get logged off without warning and the screen still saying I'm logged in. I have lost multiple bid because even though I see the button go down it does not count mybid and EVERY TIME I bid on something it shoots up to a weekly high possibly monthly high. At this point I'm about to call scam. The same few people get rediculusly great deals no matter what time of day sometime only being up there long enough to get the deal and dissappear till the next great deal few if anyone bids on. Everytime there is a cap on the prize those same people can bid for days nonstop without running out of bids even though if you do the math they are spending at least a thousand bids over 12 hours on one item but they are bidding on two or more items at a time. Those are only 2 of the people constantly getting great deals and it looking like the same few people are getting the good deal. I have spent literally days on some of these so called "auctions" and have yet to win let alone came close to the deals these few people get on a daily bases. I have gone 48 hours without sleep only to see these few people to win in minutes what I have been trying to win or go more than 3 days straight bidding and actively bidding because when they realize an auto bid is on they slow down and take turns to run the auto bidder down. I can not see a way these last three week have not been a scam. These people are too lucky with significantly more bids than the $200 worth I bought on any given day and the ability to send days on the computer. I am not working right now and these people are up here more often and for longer than I am and you don't have an app so they can do it by phone and because they wait so long to bid it can't be the auto bid either. I am finding myself constantly asking when do theses people eat sleep or go to work because they are on 5-6 days a week actively bidding at the last second every 15 sec trying to coax the others to bid first or run down any auto bidder that might be on. I know because I was crazy enough to actually count down every 15 seconds on some of these bids and watching to know the auto bidder doesn't come that close to the last second to be the one bidding for them and as I have said I have stayed up for 48 hours on some o these bids. That with the fact they win daily sometimes multiple times a day despite the "7 wins a week" limit that is suppose to be in place and the same categories. I either need half my money back or something to show for this. $200 and I can't win a $25 gift card without outright paying for it as if I went to the store or site to buy it. All these great deals and gift cards sold for less than a tenth of the value conveniently going to the same people despite the only time I have left the inside of my house since I joined was to go to my hospital appointments. I admit I don't have the best of luck and there is a lot of competition on the site but the same person can get $75 in gift card for less than $6 like clockwork not counting the other 4-5 auctions they won and I have yet to win one $25 gift card. It is too much to believe that its just luck or competition with the amount of hours I have been on and the number of auctions to reach a weekly high after I bid on them or lost because the site logged me out or just didn't accept my bid.How can one person win over 7 gift cards a week 5 of which are under $5 each three under $2 each three weeks in a row all but one at least $50 in value without counting the bids included ad I have yet to get one $25 that didn't go up to $18 or bid on one $50 gift card during a month I can't go to work I have no kids all I can do is read watch tv and look around the internet keepin an eye on your site for a large majority of the day.I should have won something just by the shear fact that I have been staying up late waking up early and have not been able to work for the last month with over 4000 bid in my account. For crying out loud a xbox that cost over $300 was sold for $19.58, a $400 laptop sold for 19.56 a $500 laptop sold $20 and I can't bid on a $25 gift card without It going up to at least 18.50 with a $4 shipping fee or a laptop that has sold on this site four times in a row for $35 or less averaging around $19 suddenly shooting over $220 when I bid on it. Yet a few bidders such as LITTACROSS, Xdestroyx, smurfmine, or Ubidsrgone are constantly getting things at a tenth or less of the price despite it being a high traffic time of day or a popular expensive item. It is too common for it to be coincidence or luck at this point. Especially when some of them are doing it despite "win limits" such as the two wins per day, seven per week, or number of specific categories per month. There is no way Smrufmine didn't pass that limit the way they were winning gift cards daily or Xdestroyx winning laptops and other electronics with the max limit in categories per month is 14 some only 2 or three in some of them. After I got mad at smurfmine for outbidding me on a gift card that wasn't at $2 because the system would not accept my bid for some reason and bidding at the last second when the going sign turned red all night for two nights when it was just me and them till people started waking up and bidding again I looked through the ended auctions and smurfmine had over $500 in gift card and I'm sure that thing does't go back a full week and smufmine was still bidding against me for the $150 gift card. One of the cards Smurfmine won was a $100 gift card for less than $10 yet still despite winning that as one of six gift cards and one during the auction for the $150 giftcard was still bidding. In the course of writing this I have loss 2 gift card to 2 familiar names that have been kicking my butt for the last 2 weeks.I am losing too often some of the time due to being logged of without warning or simply not having my bid accepted for this not to be a con. Things conveniently shoot up in price when I bid on them too often for it not to be some kind of con. I lose to or get into a long drawn out bidding war against the same six or seven people way too often for this not to be a scam.

Every big ticketed auction I have bid on has went way up in price. I did not think this site a scam until after the latest thing that happened to me. Now I am sure of it. I have never won an item that is worth $100 or more. I have lost 1000'some of bids and in ways that are definitely shady. The same people win all of the $50 or more gift cards and the same people win the big ticketed items also. I have lost auctions by bidrunner disappearing and auctions where I had 1.00 increments bidrunner running where I place 50 bids can'take lose unless it goes over that dollar right? I mean if it is just you and one other person 50 + 50 is a dollar except somehow my 50 bids ended at 48 how is that possible unless my bidrunner placed 2 bids in a row customer support ignored this when it ask how. Well the best yet just happened. I HAD OVER 4000 BIDS PLACED ON a Capped auction. You are allowed to run 2 bid runners on an auction. I was doing 50 and 100 increments. Now how they take from those bidrunner is random and weird. But one had 1 bid left and the other 47. One minute later I check again figuring the one bidrunner is probably gone now and planning to add another 100 bids. Instead I find the auction is over and I lost. This after 2 days of bidding and over 4000 their bidrunner screwed up again. This is unreal. I feel completely scammed. I had 500 and some bids left in my account now I have 1300 and some. How is that? They gave me 800 some bids back. Why???? It was a capped auction. I can't help but think I was just ripped off. Where does giving me 800 bids back make up for the cost I pd for 4000 bids. What can I do about this? This is the 3rd time something like this has happened and each time I had over 4000 bids on an item and each time it was a screw up with bidrunner. How convenient! We need to do something about this but what?

By Donna M. on 4/7/16
Helpful answer

the auction stops when somebody wins, it can go on for days! I stay away from those, actually I would stay away from this site period, I have spent hundreds and have won nothing but a few small gift cards but even then I paid more than the card was worth. -michelle

By MICHELLE M. on 2/12/16
Helpful answer

I found the contact info at manta.com.

By Lance S. on 1/31/16
Helpful answer

It is your first cost of Bid to join. Then they have cheap gift cards for beginners only . that is so they do not have to honor the Guarantee.

By bky n. on 9/1/15
Helpful answer

You bid until everyone runs out bids you can win 2 items a day.i have ask several times to go back to single item bids but they don't want two because you are not bidding on the same item that you are and yes the same ones keep winning the big item. I loved this site but I am tired of losing to the same bidder. Hope this helps

By l m. on 7/16/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the HappyBidDay staff and other customers.

3 Photos for HappyBidDay