Review of Halfpricegeeks

Halfpricegeeks reviews

Tel: 1-877-774-3357

edwardc102
8/5/17

Terrill the dispatcher was very efficient. He was following up before and after the appointment. He always kept me informed. Oliver, who worked on my laptop, knew exactly what he was doing. I want him back for more work on other laptops.

claudetteg2
3/18/17

At 82, I never would expect that the service provided to me by Avast would switch me over to some technical support group that actually caused me to call your company to clean up my computer. Your agent kept me informed as to what he was doing, and also supplied me with a new security system on my computer. I was happy with his service and have already recommended your service to another person in my building. It was a pleasure working with your company, and I hope I will not let another person take over my computer without thorough knowledge of what they want to do, and then I will hang up and call you.

paulob9
5/2/17

I call with the problem, and a appointment was scheduled.
It happens right on time and in less then an hour the problem was solved

richardf79
12/13/16

Good service and help...

davidb622
1/12/17

They did an amazing job and were so efficient in solving my problems. I would highly recommend Halfpricegeeks to anyone! Thank you Oliver

jonw62
2/23/17

They provide the best service! They are our go to for any tech (it) issues, from the smallest email problems to bigger networking / computer problems. We recommend them 110%

stephenh135
8/16/17

both Terrell and Oliver were very professional in there dealings with me
they did the things they said they would do.
my computer is working great and Im happy

marcym10
12/24/16

My "geek" successfully cleaned my iMac of 25 viruses and upgraded my Mac OS. He was knowledgeable, efficient and extremely helpful. Overall an excellent experience and I will use Half Price Geeks again in 2017 to set up a new iMac computer system for me.

kathyc131
4/13/17

Great job in checking our computers to relieve our minds in knowing that we were secure from the outside world!

arthure13
7/10/17

My Service Tech, Oliver, was a genius. and efficient. thanks to him I am a
Halfpricegeeks...geek.
I said all that needs to be said I am not a novelist, and I am only doing the time wasting exercise of 10000 characters because Oliver deserves the recognition.

freidah1
8/16/17

I'm very satisfied. The technician was able to solve my computer issue, which was somewhat complicated.

denisem120
4/23/17

I have used Halfpricegeeks for many years to solve and resolve any troubles I have with Apple and PC issues. I have been very satisfied every time. Outstanding service and personnel.

allend23
7/13/17

Prompt work excellent result. Came to my hotel resolve my problem. If I'm ever in a situation where I should require assistance and my computer needs I will certainly call on these folks to do the job for me.

chrish261
12/14/16

The tech arrived on time, set up everything as expected, and made sure all was working before he left. Great attitude and great service.

elizabethw134
5/20/17

Professional, personable, responsive, trustworthy, reliable, competent. I remain a loyal customer because Oliver Broadus is all of the above and more. I appreciate him so much.

kaylind
7/19/17

Enjoyed working with Oliver. He was informative and provided me direct updates over the phone when he was onsite at one of our locations. He provided recommendations to prevent further issues in the future.

joanc60
12/22/16

Would use afain

carlosr20
12/8/13

Great onsite computer repair service!

jayr91
6/20/17

Technician took the time to thoroughly vet our computer issues. When he left our computers were fully functioning and we had better security in place.

dinahs1
5/17/17

On time, very efficient, very knowledgeable and eager to answer all my questions. I would recommend your services and will use again as necessary.

sheilas57
12/21/16

Wonderful help in resolving network system issues..

henrys72
4/8/17

Your courteous, attentive, customer-oriented service will inspire us to call you again when needed.

We like your level of expertise and your prices!

christyannm
3/22/17

great experience - contacted online - confirmed appointment via email - very knowledgeable - great service - Halfpricegeeks were exactly what we needed!

timz6
1/22/17

Had problems with both my Mac desktop and my MacBook Air.
Everything is terrific now, with no delays, spinning wheel of death and new Microsoft 365 on both!

chrism365
6/28/17

Made the handling of a computer problem easy and convenient. The technician was proffessional and personable. He made it a pleasant experience

Questions? Get answers from the Halfpricegeeks staff and other customers.

Halfpricegeeks?