Review of Halfpricegeeks

claudetteg2
3/18/17

At 82, I never would expect that the service provided to me by Avast would switch me over to some technical support group that actually caused me to call your company to clean up my computer. Your agent kept me informed as to what he was doing, and also supplied me with a new security system on my computer. I was happy with his service and have already recommended your service to another person in my building. It was a pleasure working with your company, and I hope I will not let another person take over my computer without thorough knowledge of what they want to do, and then I will hang up and call you.

paulob9
5/2/17

I call with the problem, and a appointment was scheduled.
It happens right on time and in less then an hour the problem was solved

richardf79
12/13/16

Good service and help...

davidb622
1/12/17

They did an amazing job and were so efficient in solving my problems. I would highly recommend Halfpricegeeks to anyone! Thank you Oliver

jonw62
2/23/17

They provide the best service! They are our go to for any tech (it) issues, from the smallest email problems to bigger networking / computer problems. We recommend them 110%

marcym10
12/24/16

My "geek" successfully cleaned my iMac of 25 viruses and upgraded my Mac OS. He was knowledgeable, efficient and extremely helpful. Overall an excellent experience and I will use Half Price Geeks again in 2017 to set up a new iMac computer system for me.

kathyc131
4/13/17

Great job in checking our computers to relieve our minds in knowing that we were secure from the outside world!

denisem120
4/23/17

I have used Halfpricegeeks for many years to solve and resolve any troubles I have with Apple and PC issues. I have been very satisfied every time. Outstanding service and personnel.

chrish261
12/14/16

The tech arrived on time, set up everything as expected, and made sure all was working before he left. Great attitude and great service.

elizabethw134
5/20/17

Professional, personable, responsive, trustworthy, reliable, competent. I remain a loyal customer because Oliver Broadus is all of the above and more. I appreciate him so much.

joanc60
12/22/16

Would use afain

carlosr20
12/8/13

Great onsite computer repair service!

jayr91
6/20/17

Technician took the time to thoroughly vet our computer issues. When he left our computers were fully functioning and we had better security in place.

dinahs1
5/17/17

On time, very efficient, very knowledgeable and eager to answer all my questions. I would recommend your services and will use again as necessary.

sheilas57
12/21/16

Wonderful help in resolving network system issues..

henrys72
4/8/17

Your courteous, attentive, customer-oriented service will inspire us to call you again when needed.

We like your level of expertise and your prices!

christyannm
3/22/17

great experience - contacted online - confirmed appointment via email - very knowledgeable - great service - Halfpricegeeks were exactly what we needed!

timz6
1/22/17

Had problems with both my Mac desktop and my MacBook Air.
Everything is terrific now, with no delays, spinning wheel of death and new Microsoft 365 on both!

billl91
12/13/16

Friendly, fast, courteous...right to the point!

johns1548
12/16/16

Very pleased with the quick turnaround to resolve an issue I encountered with a virus. Not only was the repair faster than the other services, the cost of repair was extremely kind to my office budget. Not sure how they can out perform the other services at a lower cost but I am the last person to complain.

angied22
1/10/17

As always, Oliver completely fixed the problem I was having with my computer. In less than twenty minutes, I was up and running perfectly again. Oliver is absolutely the best tech there and we will continue to use him and refer him to anyone in need.

michaelh300
12/19/16

I will be a customer of halflpricegeeks from now on. The only problerm is that Oliver deleted Renweb which is site for teachers to put in grades and do other things. Also the computer seems slower rather than faster. However I am more than satisfied with the work of the technician.

judys111
6/12/17

For the first time after all the years I have been using them, I am somewhat dissatisfied with the outcome of my service. While the initial problem was somewhat corrected, it created another problem. I told the representative who did the follow-up call about this and I never heard from them again. I expected to be contacted to correct the new problem. Never happened

alanf59
6/20/17

Fixed one thing but not both issues. Then charged my credit card for s full hour rather than the 20 minutes it actually took

virginiac33
3/14/17

I have had the problem with my printer not printing previously. The time it took to fix this problem should have taken about 20 minutes. The time you took was obviously dragged out to over an hour in order to charge me more. Since contacting you my printer will no longer print in color and I need more service.