Review of Guardian.co.uk

misakih
5/21/17

I will never visit this site again. This is the first time, when I wanted to post something to an online discussion, spent 30 minutes writing a comment on Guardian and immediately after I published the comment, it was deleted by moderators. What happened to freedom of speech? I did not write anything offensive, the post was deleted immediately and when I tried to post anything on the site, it was all also removed in the second, when I posted it.

georgec57
12/26/13

Even if I am not living in Britain, is my favorite online newspaper. I never read the paper one, so I can not say anything about it. The site is absolutely amazing and they cover so many interests, with very good and documented articles. Is not only UK politics. I read from Bitcoin, cooking recipes to photographs and personalities.
I read it almost daily.

raok2
5/12/11

It's really great =)

johnh47
5/2/11

I wouldent say the guardian is the best newspaper that you can buy in Britain(I find it bulky and boring), but their website is certainly one of the best. As well as all the news, sport, politics and money advice, there is also a nice amount of user interaction through comments.
The travel section is very good. Users are allowed to leave tips.
Overall bordering between so-so and good.

Questions? Get answers from the Guardian.co.uk staff and other customers.

Guardian.co.uk?