US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Graze reviews

1916 reviews
Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: Please email
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!
Review of Graze

Graze reviews

1916 reviews
83%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: Please email
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

heidiv9
9/30/16

I been doing the subscription box for 6 weeks. I keep getting coupons for the 1st and 5th box free but cant figure out how to use them or other discount codes. I was hoping to try everything then order just the ones i like but i have been getting a crappy selection. Now im starting to get duplicates. It looks like they are out of stock on a bunch of items in the shop, that might have something to do with it. But most of the treats are yummy.

hildag6
9/29/16

So far I've liked all the snacks ive received..lots of variety..

heatherl64
9/29/16

Loved it. Keep up the good work!

kellys175

It has been great!

michelles214
9/29/16

My son usually ends up snacking with me so I get only a bite. I would say it's probably something to keep at your desk at work but not as a thing for home if you have kids. Also there are a fair number of snacks that just don't taste like much. Not that the items wouldn't be things I could like, but the ingredients I suspect are all low fat which often equals tasteless. I'm considering quitting.

erics173
9/29/16

Asked for Graze and Hello Fresh for my birthday since I work 12-hour days and finding time to shop is difficult. The first box was okay but mostly just nuts. Second box was more diverse in snacks but got an upset stomach which I chalked up to what looked like fudge bars that were on the stale side. Next three boxes, same result - upset stomach. I'm no delicate flower and can eat spicey anything but something in these boxes doesn't sit right. Cancelled which took an extra month - gave the box to my neighbor who said the same thing. Hmmm. Thanks anyway Graze. (On the upside, you actually fared better than Hello "Fresh." - - E

peggys45
9/29/16

I love it! I love the versatility, the surprises, and the small portions.

pegc5
9/29/16

Love many of the snack offerings.

genef16
9/29/16

I like it, and wish it was a little simpler to send it to a friend in the UK. Too complicated.

andream111
9/29/16

Would like to see the things that I LOVE in my packages. Thought the selection was for that reason.

nitzanb
9/29/16

I use it mainly at work when I don't have time to eat so it's great

sarahs278
9/29/16

I love Graze. I'm so glad I made the decision to sign up. The snacks are delicious and healthy. It's so nice to have the convenience of not really having to pick anything out, it's already there for me. I also love being given the chance to try something I've never had before. I did have one issue with a box never showing up one week but Graze did a fantastic job of resolving the issue by discounting my next two boxes to half price.

theresah37
9/28/16

This plan is helping me make better choices

melanieo8
9/28/16

Graze is a fun way to try new and different snacks. They have many flavor combinations to try made with wholesome ingredients. The "flapjacks" are delicious! You get a combination of sweet and salty snacks. It might seem a little pricey, but you can choose how often you receive your shipment, and some snacks you probably won't find anywhere else. You also rate the snacks so you get what you like.

jodiv6
9/27/16

they were great but cant afford them at this time THANK YOU JODI VINCENT PLEASE CANCELMY GRAZE BOXES A.S.A.P.

luisat1
9/26/16

I like most of the snacks in each box. Only a couple of time I have rated the snacks as "trash". I got the subscription as a present and it has been great.

frankr78
9/25/16

I thought Graze was a clever idea so I gave it a try. Snacks are pretty tasty. I have not ran across anything I absolutely didn't like yet, and been thru several boxes. For some people, yes, the portions maybe too small. However I found that it was perfect and worked really nice alongside the diet plan I was following this summer and achieved successful weight loss. I recommend to anyone looking for a variety of flavors while eating a little better at the same time.

michelles212
9/25/16

The snacks are inventive and tasteful.

maryg176
9/25/16

i enjoy the variety. Its always a surprise when I get a box.

janw69
9/25/16

Customer service has been very good. I had made an error in ordering the first time and when I contacted Graze they were very helpful and made the correction I needed.

josephc132
9/24/16

At first, I was not sure what to expect. I got the free box and decided to try it monthly. So far, it has been a good experience. I enjoy receiving the boxes to see what I got and I have been mostly very satisfied with what was sent. I like the themed snacks and the fact that they usually taste as advertised. I would have no issues recommending them to a friend. .

cynthias66
9/24/16

I have really been disappointed with graze snacks. I had assumed I was signing up for all natural, healthy snacking alternative. Instead I have continued to receive absolutely horrible tasting snacks. I've been trying to reach you, NO NUMBER COULD BE FOUND. Did find email address but kept getting kicked back? Hope you see this.Tried for 3 months to cazcazncerl my membership. Tried giving the packages away but now my family sassasys NO NO NO!

summerw5
9/24/16

I don't normally eat a lot of healthy items or fruits, but I love these. They're cheap and it's like a present in the mail every two weeks, just for me.

cathyl42
9/24/16

After several boxes of treats I say that the sizes are just right, favors bold and yummy and my husband gets the ones that don't fit for me. Win, win.

cabrinah
9/24/16

This is an easy and convenient way to get health and fun in one bundle!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

94 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
risau1
A: Hi Angela!

Here at graze we're really passionate about providing our customers with a wide range of nutritious nibbles, each with a healthy benefit.

To achieve this we scour the globe for the highest quality ingredients, with freshness, tastiness and quality as an absolute priority. Though we don't feature organic produce in our boxes, we are fervently against the use of genetically modified ingredients and are really proud to say that we avoid using artificial additives and preservatives in our snacks, wherever possible.

We're really confident that we provide our customers with an exciting variety of snacks, each with at least one healthy benefit, and we strive to be as open as possible about what is in our boxes. You can read a little more about our healthy benefits here:

www.graze.com/us/health/benefits

If you have any further questions about the ingredients we use, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at hi@graze.com :)

-Risa from the graze team
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
risau1
A: Hi Lori, it's great to hear that you're looking to give the gift of graze :) If you'd like any assistance setting this up, feel free to reach out to the team at hi@graze.com. Thanks!
Helpful answer