US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Graze reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: Please email
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!
Review of Graze

Graze reviews

82%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: Please email
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vikkig3

They send a great mix of crunchy vs sweeter snacks that works perfectly for me. (in 803 reviews)

larryj20

I got my first free box and I was hooked from there. (in 695 reviews)

vickia10

Their customer service is the best I have ever seen in a company. (in 60 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

danv20
7/28/16

While most of the dried fruits are much too heavy in carbs. I often enjoy the alternates..yummy!

mw81
7/28/16

Very high quality & delivered on timeq

aiyanab
7/28/16

I love being a Graze member! It's always such a surprise when I receive one in the mail! I snack a little too much, but I don't feel as bad when I know it's healthier. It leaves me with a happy conscious.

alexab5
7/28/16

I ordered it as a Christmas gift for my grandmother who is 82. She looked forward to receiving a package each month. The snacks were tasty too.

steffanya2
7/28/16

I have been very happy with Graze, there has be multiple times that I have needed a snack on the go and it is so nice to have Graze handy to get me through to when I can eat another meal again.

lynns64
7/28/16

I have been pleased with the snacks. yes there are some that would not be my favorites but its easy to take them off my list. There are some I really like. I look forward to the new boxes.

sandrai6
7/28/16

I have order several Graze products ranging from standard weekly boxes to specialty boxes to bulk items. I have been satisfied with most of the products I have received. In fact, those that I did not re-order were based on personal preference rather that quality and/or quality. I find the food tasty and, for the most part, a nutritious option. My only desire would be some options that taste as good as the flapjack, nuts and "bread" options with a little less calories, carbs, fat or sugar.

janeta30
7/28/16

I tried Graze because of your "try a box free" TV commercial and I'm so glad I did. What a great snack product. I love the variety!!! WOW!!! My advice to all...
give it a try!!! :)

tomg99
7/27/16

Some of it is pretty good, some ok, and some not so much. I did not weigh the little packages but the cost is close to $25 per pound, that is way too much and I need to cancel. $44 plus a month for a few snacks..

genevaf1
7/27/16

The first few were eaten fast, but then they sent me things I don't like or can't eat. The flapjacks are excellent, but I disliked many of the mixes, and my husband didn't like them either,and he eats totally healthy.

serenad4
7/26/16

This is a reliable service. The snacks are tasty but they're not the fresh, healthy, natural ingredients we've all come to expect of specialty food services. I hope they'll upgrade their ingredients to be more health conscious and less chemistry

laurak83
7/26/16

Have had a really great experience with graze. I live that I can rate the snacks, and that graze respects my taste buds and doesn't send me snacks I don't like. I have enjoyed almost all of the snacks, and they are healthy as well. The only gripe I really have is that I, as the customer, would like to have the opportunity (with additional cost of course) to expand my box to have more snacks, or to order a box with the same number of snacks buy larger (or smaller) sizes.

debbiee19
7/26/16

I love that the snacks are delivered to me. As I narrow what I like, the box of snacks is more to my liking. Twice a month is perfect for me and I have the snack delivered to my office. The snacks are high quality and taste very good. My four stars are due to the fact that I am not able to customize my order.

alisar4
7/26/16

Excellent product, fantastic healthy snacks, perfect size! Just wonderful. Can't say enough about it :)

melaniee7
7/25/16

I love the multiple choices you can choose to what
you want in a little section over & over. The fruit and
berries with marshmallows are the best. I haven't tried
everything yet but im sure I will.. Keep up the great
Snacks!!

johnh560
7/24/16

The boxes always come on timer. Love the tassty and healthy assortment.

jenniferk98
7/24/16

I get so excited every month to see what I'll find in my Graze box! While some of the items have been a little crazy for my taste, most everything has been amazing! It helps me branch out and try some new things, discover new flavors!!

zendan
7/24/16

It has become easy to snack and the portion sizes are great. I am so glad I made the choice to try graze.

janetv8
7/24/16

Enjoyable, perfect sized snacks. Lemon flap jacks are the best!

garetth2
7/24/16

My wife found Graze from a friend. After trying it for a few months she asked if I would give it a try. Since then I have enjoyed being able to pick what I try and can avoid foods that I'm allergic to. We look forward to the continued use of your growing product!

lyndaf8
7/24/16

Graze has good tasting, Non-GMO snacks delivered directly to you via the mail. I love their vanilla nuts and the dehydrated fruits, something different each time so you don't get bored of the same thing.

Their packaging and marketing is top notch. I've been so impressed with their company. I've even sent Graze out as gifts.

alexanderh45
7/24/16

I love getting my graze box in the mail. I have it delivered right to work where I do most of my snacking. Graze allows me to enjoy snacks that are delicious and different for the same price or less than I would pay for a bag of chips or a candy bar.

gregf39
7/23/16

We love our graze boxes, I just wish we had a little more of a say in deciding what snacks we receive in each box! :-)

lynnh58
7/23/16

I have received snacks for the past 3 months. I enjoy these healthy, tastes morcels.

carrieg22
7/23/16

I started subscribing to Graze after receiving the 4 pack sample free from a friend. I have the box shipped directly to my office so the rest so I don't have to share with the rest of the family. Each snack is a perfectly proportioned flavorful burst of deliciousness. I'm a huge fan of the flap Jacks and all the dried fruit blends. I love you, graze...

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

83 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 hours ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
risau1
A: Hi Sky! Thanks for your interest in graze :)

As we are a subscription service, we do ask that you set up a recurring order when you sign up to graze. We try to be as upfront about this as possible, but please keep in mind that you can cancel your recurring order at anytime, even after receiving your first free box!

If you'd like any assistance with this, please reach out to hi@graze.com and a member of the team will be happy to help. Thanks :)
6 days ago