Review of Graze

Graze reviews

36 w 25th St Fl 16
New York 10010
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

jermaineb12
10/15/17

All of the snacks are good. What I'm most impressed with is how timely all my shipments come in the mail. Its either they come on time or a day earlier than expected. I LOVE that.

tonif22
10/15/17

Very pleased with the service & quality of the snacks. My husband & I are dieting and the snacks really help us curb our cravings for things we shouldn't choose!

josiahg5
10/14/17

I seen they had a free box to try so i ordered it and cancelled my subscription immediately. a week later i was billed so i went and cancelled again and when i told them they didn't acknowledge me. that wasn't the only problem. the snacks are tasteless and when they did have flavor they were disgusting. the size and amount of snacks you get isn't worth the money either.

deborahb123
10/14/17

Great concept. Have recommended to several friends. Would like to have option of building my own box and to have an app for easier access on phone.

carolm241
10/14/17

Ive been happy with the products however, they are getting somewhat routine. When I look at the offers on your website their is significant variety. I would like to see some more of them in my basket.

lindsayr40
10/12/17

I really love this whole idea. Its a very smart idea to get people snacking healthy and letting the us know whats actually out there in terms of healthy snacks. And bringing them to your doorstep is invaluable! No one buys snacks at the grocery store that they MIGHT enjoy!! Right?!?

marcc46
10/12/17

The snacks are healty, I like healthier snacks than a freakin reeeeesesss cup everytime I'm hungry. And reeee's and the likes are usually all you find in machines. It is convenient as well to have somebody out together a snacking box/pack for you instead of going to gro store & buying, separating, bagging, boxing, all the assorted things you think you might want. With that being some of the pros of this "graze" business, I do not like to HAVE to continue to buy something whether I want it or not just to get that convenience! When I'M READY TO REORDER I will! And thats going to be at various times through out the month, year, etc, etc. That ends this for me. If you have to force people to buy something from you, theres a problem with that. If you cant COUNT ON YOUR PRODUCT to sell itself(to be ordered without forcing it to be ordered), then you got a problem. So for me, take your problem to get fixed somewhere else. Jmo. HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

amyl183
10/11/17

I really like graze but the size of the snacks you get are kinda disappointed they aren't very big...the boxes you get contain 8 credit card sized packages of different snacks. Also mostly the sweeter flavored snaxks are usually the ones that taste better and i would like them to have better tasting salty/savory snacks

grazielad
10/10/17

I've found the Graze products to be convenient. I just keep in my bag, so I save time searching for a snack when I need one. I am satisfied with this company and the wonderful variety as well.

margueritew1
10/7/17

I love the tea and cookies the most. The tea is very good and I would love to get more. I wish you had snacks for bariatric operations. I will need to suspend for a while. The snacks are perfect for work.

janeta54
10/7/17

I'm sorry - I have to write a reveiw for this. The snacks are very bland. Healthy is a good thing, but truly the snacks are not good. Also - they send a box each week!! Too much! Very hard to cancel. After I canceled, they said oops, another order already has come through our kitchen so we are sending it, and more or less, we have to pay for it. Do not recommend.

wayneh69
10/7/17

I've found the Graze products to be very convenient. I just keep a few in my bag, so I save time searching for a snack when I need one. I enjoy the healthier choices more, not the ones with lots of carbs. The Asian soups are phenomenal, although it would be great if you could find a way to reduce the percentage of sodium.

josselinea
10/7/17

I have been Subscribe for 3 months and I sharedwith a friend who got 3 boxes as well. Other companies give you a "Thanks" gift to subscribe someone else. Graze gives you something if you get three people so, Customer Service needs to improve.
Packaging is very well done by this company.
Flavor: I always like 6/8 snacks and the good thing is that you can rate it to receive what you like. Very Good Job there!
The Miss for me is that even you can can customize how often you want to want to receive your orders , this option needs to be changed every month ,in other words does not remain as a permanent option and to me is overwhelming . If I purchase online is because my life style is busy,to eat healthy , and find good snacks is why I order online so, I shouldn't be signing in and out to review my frequency . That is Why I CANCELLED cause I was receiving orders every week more than $50 month in snacks does not fit my budget. Now, I am still a customer buying without Subscription but the shipping is $5 dollars so I am basically buying one snack type per month . I like the subscription idea but their website needs to improve.

lorih80
10/6/17

I like to have new snacks to eat instead of the same tired box of crackers. I never finish the box anyways. I don't have guilt when I have a snack because they are portioned sized. Many flavors and varieties to choose from.

dianew104
10/5/17

I don't like the half popped corn kernels, they keep sending them. I am not p!eased with these snacks.

tracis18
10/4/17

After a couple of months receiving Graves we are very satisfied with this company and the wonderful variety as well.

cathyf24
9/29/17

We were given a gift from our daughter for Christmas. We were asked to give a credit card number to receive the free gift. We have been billed already for orders we didn't place and received our second round of "treats" today! Didn't sign up for anything additionally nor authorize any further charges. No customer service number. Reporting to BBB.

gracek27
9/28/17

The snacks I've tried are p gross, nutritionally meh (a lot of sugar in a lot of them), and return policy is bad (you can't). One good thing is quick customer service.

summerw12
9/28/17

Graze is amazing! With every box I get the snacks get better. Everything is very well done. I love getting a box every month and enjoying it with my husband.

tarat37
9/28/17

I got these as a different snack for my 12 and 16 year old daughters; one is vegan and the other does not like dairy products per se, so getting calcium and protein in is an issue. These have helped!

My only issue is that when I first ordered I wanted to give the friend who referred me credit and somehow missed that screen.

kimberlyh113
9/27/17

I know it's kind of expensive, but it is a nice change of pace from regular grocery store snacks. I love that you get such a variety; but if I don't like it then I just rate it and I never get it again

teresap52
9/25/17

I enjoy each and every one of my snacks, I like the fact that I've seen small portions and I can just take a couple with me when I'm on the go. I like the fact that it gets delivered to my door or in my mailbox. And it's not bad for the price per month I wish you took food stamp thank you very much Teresa

laurieh61
9/24/17

MOST OF THE PRODUCTS THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM GRAZE HAS BEEN GREAT. THERE ARE A COUPLE OF ITEMS THAT I JUST DONT LIKE THE TEXTURE. LOVE BEING ABLE TO GO INTO MY ACCOUNT AND PICKING MY FAVORITE ITEMS. HAVE REALLY ENJOYED THE SNACKS.

brib12
9/23/17

Overall very tasty options! Be sure to go online and rate as you go or you may keep getting snacks you dislike.

jeanw46
9/23/17

Just like many unscrupulous companies, you don't get a "free" box of snacks from this company despite the flyer they mail you. They require credit card information.... which to me is a complete scam. Why would I give a company who is offering a free sample and one that I have not even decided if I like their product or not access to my credit card information? With all of the fraud going on right now with people being hacked, they shouldn't be asking for that if they sincerely want to supply you with a sample to try the product. Be sure you are ok with giving them your credit card number, because you won't get your sample until you do. I ripped up the flyer and it went promptly into the trash.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Yes they will and then it'll be next to impossible to get him to stop charging you'll have to report your card lost to the bank and get a new card

By frankie k. on 8/23/15
Helpful answer

No give it a miss , you will spend much time trying to stop the payments , the so called free box is the carrot to tempt you it's far from free.

By Terry R. on 7/1/15
Helpful answer

Hi Denise, What a great idea! Thanks for using our service this lovely way :) Snack preferences are entered when logged in, so if you provide your niece with the email and password combination you entered, that will grant her access to this. You could alternatively log in yourself and do this with her or on her behalf if you prefer. I'm sorry we don't have a more simple process for gift subscriptions just now. This is definitely something we'd love to work on in future, so that more and more folks can spread the love with graze! For now, I hope this does the trick for you both - and if you'd like any extra detail or assistance, just drop us an email at hi@graze.com :)

By Graze -. on 9/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Arlene, Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in graze! I am happy to be able to reassure you that our data security systems comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS regulations and the Data Protection Act. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption, which is a way that data is transferred to keep it safe. I hope this helps, Arlene, but please don't hesitate to keep in touch with us via email at hi@graze.com if there's anything else I can help you out with. Happy snacking! -the graze team

By Graze -. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Hi Omar, Thanks for your interest in graze. I just wanted to reach out to assure you that your information would definitely be treated with the proper respect at graze. Each account is created with a unique password for your protection. Your card information is immediately encrypted, so not viewable by any member of staff. In terms of your payments, this would only ever be per box sent in line with your order. You’ll be able to adjust your order easily online, and this automatically adjusts your payments too ie. cancelling your order automatically cancels future boxes, and therefore future payments too. We only ask that changes or cancellations are made prior to the cut-off time for your next box, since we’re not able to recall boxes after they are sent (we can’t use the same, perishable snacks again in another delivery). You will be able to find details of your order, the cut-off time for cancelling or making changes, instructions for cancelling or making changes, and our contact information on the website at all times. I hope this is helpful, Omar. By all means reach out to us by email for more information too – hi@graze.com.

By Graze -. on 8/3/15
Helpful answer

"Each 8 snack box costs just $11.99 including delivery. Specialty 4 snack boxes, when available, cost just $6.99, including delivery. Each sharing box, containing 5 sharing bags (about 20 servings), costs $25, including delivery. * In some instances shipping charges of up to $2.00 may apply."

By Ayla A. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Hi Ryder! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, your boxes are packed according to your ratings. The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! Enjoy your snacks :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 3/18/17
Helpful answer

Hi Diane! For the time being, graze does not ship to APO addresses. I've passed along your interested and perhaps we'll be able to expand and ship to APO addresses in the future :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 11/21/16
Helpful answer

Hi Debra! As we're an online business, we feel that we can provide quicker and more efficient customer service via email. We're still a small team, and wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on hold. If you drop us a line at hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

Hi Gezel! We do our best to switch it up each week so no two boxes are the same. However this depends on your ratings and snack availability.

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 8/1/16
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Graze