US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Graze reviews

1986 reviews
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!
Review of Graze

Graze reviews

1986 reviews
83%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rebeccak45
12/3/16

I have loved everything I have received from GRAZE. If you notice I said I and not my family. That's because this is MY personal luxury that Ido not share.

earleyc
12/3/16

Don't like all the toppings every month

erinh48
12/3/16

These yummy portioned snacks are perfect for lunch boxes, purses, or just in the pantry. It's always exciting to open them up and see what mystery items are inside (catered to your interests!). The snacks are healthy too, and can introduce some new foods to your diet that you didn't think you'd like!

arceliag
12/2/16

Enjoy my snack anytime anywhere.

janella7
12/2/16

Honestly... it's better than I thought it would be. The portion and it's container it comes in makes it super convenient to take it on the go like I am and a great snack at work. I've shared some work my co-workers and the enjoyed it also!!

lindaa96
12/2/16

I love it i have enjoyed everything I have got so far

jessieb47
12/2/16

Great choices and portion control. Keep and eat or share with others, price is pretty good for reliable delivery. Love that I can chose what I like and huge variety.

rebeccaw72
12/2/16

The only thing I must say is that it is expensiveasy to me. However, I always like the snacts. I love the amount of options as well as the flexibility of deliveries.

ashleyn42
12/2/16

I enjoy the graze boxes although I do wish they were a little cheaper. My favorites are the flapjacks! I wish I could have an entire box of just flapjacks.

elizabethk80
12/2/16

Appreciate the portion control.
Handy to grab and go.
Yummy nibbles.
Love the variety specialized to my taste.

tracyd46
12/2/16

I have enjoyed my Graze packages each month. They are properly portioned and really yummy. I like that they deliver right to your door.

sandraj42
12/2/16

All of the snacks I've had have been very good, some have been great! I put one in my purse when I leave for work. They're great for my long ride home and they don't ruin dinner. I've purchased some of my favorites outside of my box order.

leanny
12/1/16

I really have enjoyed all the little treats I get from Graze. As a diabetic who counts carbs for control I can look at the ingredients and see what I am getting and rate them accordingly. I look forward to my package every month to see what I am receiving. All have tasted great. The customer service is great.

pattis25
12/1/16

No matter which box or category I choose I am always super excited when the box comes and ultra happy with the snacks.

robertp233
12/1/16

The lime and chili cashews become tiresome. Cashews go better with more sugary glazes. The teas were very good but required preparation and time. The flapjacks are really good. You might sell them in a box of 12-20 from the shop. Maybe even assorted flavors.

catheriner42
12/1/16

So far I've enjoyed almost every treat ove received! Graze boxes make me look forward to mail day so much now! And I don't feel guilty for enjoying a healthy, tasty treat!

giannil6
12/1/16

Overall, I like the service and the concept.

maryj240
11/30/16

It fun to get the package in the mail eAch month. The website makes it easy to rate items. Grandkids love it.

kristinw27
11/30/16

My kids enjoy the surprise of a different snack box every month. I like the healthy variety

heatherm131
11/30/16

I love most of the snacks I've tried. But, I would like more options in the 'Under 150 calories' category. There are not many choices, compared to all the snacks available. These are easy to transport, and great for when my workday goes awry and I don't have time for lunch.

seanx1
11/30/16

Site can be easily navigated - You can adjust your frequency, change your address, payment method, and review recent snacks with ease. Though some options may not appeal to everyone, all the snacks I've received are high quality and delicious.

I really enjoy the extensive variety of options and that I don't have to select the choices. I've received things I typically wouldn't order that turned out to be some of my favorite snacks.

lm99
11/30/16

Needs to be more variety in the selection of items included in the boxes each time. I got sent almost the exact same items two times in a row. The items were not bad, I liked them, but I wanted to try different things. Or else, it gets boring. And when it gets boring, I cancel my membership.

elizabeths172
11/30/16

Graze snacks are unique (seldom something you can find in the grocery store) and fresh (1-2 week shelf life, so not chock full of preservatives). I also love the portion size -- just right for those mid morning and mid afternoon cravings. Best of all, they taste amazing!!

laurenr46
11/27/16

I have enjoyed the snack service and most of the snacks that I have gotten. Some the the cheese flavored snacks are stronger than the others but for the most part they are all very delish!!

lorrib5
11/27/16

The food is package great and taste even better

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

105 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week, 5 days ago
Answer
risau1
A: Hi Diane! For the time being, graze does not ship to APO addresses. I've passed along your interested and perhaps we'll be able to expand and ship to APO addresses in the future :)
1 week, 3 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks, 4 days ago
Answer
risau1
A: Hi Amanda! As we're an online business, we feel that we can provide quicker and more efficient customer service via email. We're still a small team, and wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on hold. Please be assured that if your recurring order has been successfully cancelled, we won't be able to bill for or send any future boxes. If you drop us a line at hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to help you out with cancellation. Thanks!
2 weeks, 3 days ago