Review of Graze

84%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

phillipg21
3/24/17

I was at first skeptical that eating healthier snacks would be as fulfilling. But graze has proven me wrong. Granted there are some that I have tried and found that I didn't like as much as others. It is good they give you the option to easily decide on there Web sight. Overall I am pleased with what I have received so far, keep up the good work.

krishonnaj
3/23/17

Phenomenal! Love the snacks & paying is easy. I have no complaints about anything! However, y'all should do a deconstructed sweet potato pie or blueberry pie. That'll be fab.

lauras223
3/23/17

I've been using Graze for 6+ months now. I love the little snacks. They are a nice treat each day at work - and are easy to bring to work too. The taste of them overall has been outstanding, and on the couple that have misfired, it is easy to block them from being shipped to you again. I've adjusted my shipment schedule online and that is easy to do as well.

agganorab
3/23/17

Graze has been one of the best discoveries for me. I was looking for a healthy way to snack. Most "healthy" snacks are either boring, not satisfying or leave me hungry & wanting something else. Graze snacks are exciting! I look forward to going to the mailbox every Tuesday to see what's next. I snack without feeling guilty. I'm always satisfied. I plan to start giving some of the boxes to the widows & weight conscious people in my neighborhood & church. To me "Graze" means good snacking!

gerardl35
3/23/17

We love getting the variety of snacks to stuff in our lunches. I hope they continue to get new items in.

amyb167
3/23/17

I really like the snacks with dried fruit and the bars with the oats. I'm not a fan of the salty snacks. I'm more a sweet person. Chocolate, granola bars, dried fruits.

carolc111
3/23/17

I am enjoying my Graze snacks. I can eat these and feel like I am not harming myself with junk. Graze offers an alternative to chips and candy.

briannee1
3/23/17

i love this service the food is good I have recommended it to other people and the website is easy to use

angelam172
3/23/17

I have thoroughly enjoyed Graze. My only complaint is the cost is a bit high. I've enjoyed almost all of the snacks!

tamrad1
3/23/17

I'm glad they also have a store where you have option to purchase what you want. The only improvement I would recommend is they send out emails prior to autoship that way if people needed to snooze that box that it wouldn't be missed etc.

conniep39
3/23/17

I am excited to see each week what you have chosen for me. It has never been so much fun to have healthy snacks.

danyenk
3/22/17

Great assortment of snack varieties. Really good for you. So convenient easy carry in your pocket. Great idea for a product .

kathyc127
3/22/17

There is a large selection. Unfortunately the snack bags sell out on the most popular snacks. The Flapjacks are too soft for me. I also can't eat peanuts or the corn kernals because they are too hard for my digestive tract.

jamier68
3/22/17

Although I liked alot of snacks, I wish I would have liked less and received more of which I liked. All around a great program though. I love just throwing one of my snacks in my morning bag to work.

maryl335
3/22/17

I am disabled and there are days and days where I don't ever leave the house. So I'm stuck at home with nothing interesting to snack on. I am now like a kid in a candy store. I have only have a or two that I don't like, but the way to remove it is easy as pie. I tell a lot of people abut it. I don't feel guilty eating these. Perfectly sized portions.

angelab172
3/22/17

Almost everything we've tried has been to our liking. The choices are great, the taste is great, and my little girl is thrilled every time the package arrives. It is like a present she can't wait to open.

katel180
3/22/17

Great snacks healthy yummy easy to orser yumyumyumyumyumydonedonedonedoneGreat snacks healthy yummy easy to orser yumyumyumyumyumydonedonedonedone

kalynr
3/21/17

Perfect to slip 1 or 2 in my lunch box to snack on throughout the day! Keeps me held over between breaks.

chrisb354
3/19/17

I've been very happy with the service so far. There is a great variety of snacks, and most have been pretty delicious. So far all the deliveries have been timely, and when I indicate that I like something through the site, I get more of it. It's done exactly what I wanted in terms of providing healthier snacking options in small serving sizes throughout my work day. Would recommend it.

bonnieb79
3/19/17

Most everything I have gotten is good. I have shared with friends and family and they enjoy it as well. I do believe my mother is going to start ordering for my father!!!!

donnam191
3/18/17

I love Graze!! As a teacher I don't have to worry about figuring out my end of the school day pick me up snack. It is already done with Graze! More time for me :) a win win situation!!

craigl43
3/18/17

Nice to have a healthy surprise every week, graze's snacks are tasty and still healthy. I've recommended graze to my friends and coworkers

melissaf53
3/18/17

Graze is a great product. It's always well packaged and fresh upon arrival. I have always been a picky eater, but Graze encourages me to try new foods and has helped me with portion control. Though at first the containers looks small, the snacks are always filling. I love so many it's hard to choose a favorite.

elizabethp115
3/18/17

I enjoy that graze has specifically set aside vegan snacks as an option and that they let you choose your preferences. I really appreciate that they have many vegan friendly snacks and I hope they continue to create more.

sheilar38

Love the portion sizes
Love it's healthy and nutritious
Love the variety/ selection
Frequency is sometimes too fast for me
Keeps me from the vending machines at work :)
Love the bars (not sure the name) but I eat them FIRST :)

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

111 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
ryders2
ryder s.
5 days, 13 hours ago
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Ryder! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, your boxes are packed according to your ratings. The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! Enjoy your snacks :)
4 days ago
6 days, 18 hours ago
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Stephanie! It's great to hear that you're giving graze a go :) Just head to www.graze.com/us/getstarted , and on the very first page you'll see a link that says 'have a special code?' If you click on that link, you'll be able to enter your code and start grazing! If you need a hand with this, please don't hesitate to reach out to hi@graze.com. Enjoy your snacks!
4 days ago