US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Graze reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: Please email
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!
Review of Graze

Graze reviews

83%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: Please email
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dawnb63
8/26/16

While I enjoy the delightful selection of fruit and nut I am finding it very difficult to convey to Graze my favorite graze snack which I have only recived once.

melindaa8
8/26/16

I get items I marked NO too. If wanted them I would have checked them off. Just disappointing.

aarong47
8/26/16

Very good product well though out and tasty

jillj28
8/26/16

Graze 8 Variety Snack Boxes are a lifesaver; such as when there's no time for a breakfast or you can't get away from the office for lunch or when you just need something healthy, filling and very tasty to enjoy!

You are able to pick from a vast variety of items you enjoy and Graze puts your choices together. Such wonderful assorted snacks boxes have gotten me through many days and there is certainly enough to go around should anyone else be hungry or need a pick-me-up throughout the day or enjoy while watching a movie!

I love Graze and I am thankful for what they do and they do an amazing job Keep Up The Great Work!

abigailj5
8/26/16

I LOVE Graze! It's perfect for what we need. My husband and I are healthy eaters and I don't keep any types of snack foods in the house to reduce temptation. When we feel like snacking - it's the perfect amount and they're SO satisfying. Each snack is unique with a gourmet feel. I keep a few at work for those times when I'm too busy to take a break and I'll just eat a couple of them for lunch. They're also great travel snacks since they're individually sealed. I take them on flights. If you haven't tried Graze yet - DO IT! You WON'T regret it!

denised64
8/26/16

As I'm gluten-intolerant and have to watch carbs, I can't eat many of the Graze offerings. However, there are enough left that I can get a fairly good variety among the snacks. I found that getting a box every week was too much for the food plan I'm on, so I adjusted to every other week, and that's working better. When I changed the frequency, the change was made right away. Overall, I'd highly recommend Graze for the average person. For those with any special requirements, a check of all the snacks would be necessary.

rachels105
8/26/16

I eagerly await my graze box each week. Sometimes I need a little snack to get through the day and these fit in perfectly

destinyw3
8/26/16

I love Graze I like how I can chose the snacks based on my preferences. I like that I can also buy all my favorite snacks in bulk at the Graze shop. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family as well as co-workers.

leslieo15
8/26/16

A friend recommended Graze to me and I'm enjoying it. Because I have it set to every other month, I often forget about it and when I'm having a bad day, suddenly, as if they know, there's a Graze box in my mailbox. All else is forgotten as I slide the straps off and peek inside. Salty and crunchy are always my first choice as I reach for some sort of pretzel/cracker yumminy goodness. I've also purchased some of the larger "to share" packages but um, well, haven't felt much like sharing. I mean, I will. If pressed. But really...Graze...mine, all mine. Thanks for the great service, the easy to use website, and all the tasty treats.

roberte75
8/26/16

****great to see a box every week in mailbox***

alisonb33
8/25/16

I had a question about a discount I had, and they answered it in less than a day. They also changed the discount to a better one (twice the value) because they no longer offered that service.

carole271
8/25/16

I really like the Graze variety. Please do not send any more of the yogurt toppers...I do not use those.

pattiep1
8/25/16

Anything with caramel and bananas is magic

richardh189
8/25/16

My Wife and I are really enjoying your snacks!! We can't wait for our box to arrive so we can see what goodies we have in store for us!!

davidl330
8/25/16

Graze has excellent snacks and great customer service. Highly recommend!

lesliea21
8/25/16

Snacks are tasty, mailed on time, and relatively healthy

cheyenneb2
8/25/16

They have great food. But the boxes arrive late and melted from the heat. Which I give you is not their fault. However they need to find a new way to ship the boxes out.

pamelaa31
8/25/16

I have mostly enjoyed my graze boxes. In the beginning they would include one flapjack container. The last two haven't included any. I do not like the fact that I can't choose what comes to me. I have found that some of my favorite snacks and ingredients I can buy in the Graze shop. This gives me some control. The food I have be sent is very good. It would be great to have a list of available snacks each week and be able to choose from it by the deadline. Sometimes I would like more than one of the same snack, rather than 8 undetermined snacks, then I'd return

zecas
8/25/16

I started using Graze to lower my cravings for munchies, I was over weight and having problems doing simple things like tie my shoes. With diet, and substituting my snacks for Graze. I'm still far from perfection, but already lost 20 lb. The smaller portions are enough to do not leave me hungry, and healthy enough to help me to lose weight.

kata101
8/25/16

Love my boxes - good variety and healthy snacking!

lindas308
8/25/16

I'm not a fan of dried fruits, too chewy and not really tasty, but the nuts, berries, and all the flapjacks will keep me coming back. It's easy, comparable in price to snacks I would normally purchase, and in single servings, so no overeating. A big plus!!

amberw46
8/25/16

I haven't had anything bad happen. Every box has good items in it. Some of course we don't like and some we do. The dried fruit could be a little more crispy

dennisw62
8/25/16

I like the innovative snacks that are healthy and simple. I look forward to my delivery every week :)

lisar177
8/25/16

My family do like the selection that came to the house and there is some they do not like.

lianaf3
8/24/16

Graze snacks are Deliciously satisfying, have such unique and fun flavors, they are uber convenient, have such a variety of tastes and textures, helpful with portion control, PLUS it's affordable! I'm hooked!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

90 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
risau1
A: Hi An! I'm sorry to hear that your box hasn't made its way to you. So we can look into this for you, can you please send an email over to the team at hi@graze.com? Thanks!
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
risau1
A: Hi Don! While we don't feature organic snacks in our range at this time, I'm happy to say that all of our snacks are non-GMO :) If you have any questions about this, or the ingredients we use, please don't hesitate to reach out to hi@graze.com. Thanks!
4 days ago