US Government’s NSF

84%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

debbieg67
2/22/17

I've been enjoying my graze boxes. There are some snacks I didn't care for the taste but that is personal preference. I like that you can vote on what you like and don't like and if you don't like something, it doesn't get sent again. The snacks are healthy and a great alternative to what other brands deem as healthy.

kahlink
2/18/17

I have had great success with deliveries, charges and most products. There are some that are really gross, some that are REALLY delicious and some that are somewhere in-between.

I LOVE that you get to customize your boxes before they ship and rate the products after you've tried them so you can get the most out of the service.

claudias42
2/18/17

I'm happy with the snacks but feel it's a little pricey. I think it's nice you can pick and choose what items you'd like to try.

veran24
2/17/17

Love the choices but in the few weeks I've been with graze, I'm already getting repeats on multiple items when there are so many I have not gotten yet.

lorib94
2/17/17

Most of the graze snacks are really good and the ones you don't like you don't have to try again which is good. They have a nice variety of sweet and savory and wind up pleasing the whole family .

monicah38
2/17/17

I received my first Graze Box as a free promotion - and there was no turning back. I love seeing the colorful box of goodies in my mailbox every couple of weeks. They're the perfect size for a a quick pick me up during the day or a midnight snack. And I love that there are options for all diets as well. The vegan snacks are tasty without breaking the bank!

kellyc144
2/17/17

It's so nice having a box of fun vegan snacks show up to my door - makes it easy to keep snacks in my purse or car without thinking too much about it. And they've all been delicious!

valeries52
2/16/17

I've never had a bad box! I looooove the dried fruit anywthijf! The flapjacks! Oh my! Always a tasty box!

shawnyellb
2/16/17

I tried probably half of the health goodies so far and most are delicious! Omg the dried carrorts taste like dried peaches. They taste so similar. So tasty. Love the pumpkin seeds and pepper popcorn.

sageh3
2/16/17

The snacks are made with quality healthy ingredients and I love the assortment of possibilities. I order an assortment of 8 per month, and it's never enough, it's usually gone within the first week!

richards304
2/14/17

Better than anticipated. Helps to get me through sudden hungry moments, or if, quite simply, I'm not terribly hungry for a meal, I just grab a snack or two.

rebecar4
2/13/17

Graze delivers tasty and healthy snacks! Its for everyone, they have a vast variety of snacks from gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free. It allows me to have a healthy but tasty daily snack when I'm craving a little something. The snacks vary from fruits to bread. I enjoy getting my boxes every week!

markm335
2/13/17

Graze is my absolute favorite subscription service! I love how I can review snacks I've received, and they tailor my boxes to my preferences. Snacks are always on time, too. Keep up the good work!

sandrajeanz
2/12/17

Being a diabetic and having needs I was so pleased to find " diet friendly " perfectly proportioned snacks customized to me at a reasonable price

debk27
2/11/17

love these little snacks. great packages when the nibbles hit late at night. perfect size and fun snacks tasting thing that i never would think of buying at my local store

amandap112
2/11/17

I wish there was a way to make the sweet to salty snack ratio different. Sometimes there are too many sweet thing in one box. If you would be able to customize a box to what ever ratio you want (EX: 30% sweet 70% Savory) that would be AMAZING!

jessicam244
2/10/17

I love getting graze in the mail and love all the snacks they offer. What a great, healthy alternative to snacking.

donnak72
2/10/17

It's nice to have a company that uses whole ingredients and be concerned of dietary needs. All I did was mark soy allergy and they remove all items from my list. Great stock for breakeoom munchies

lynns89
2/10/17

Think you could pair down the number of selections. I enjoy the portability of the packages.

This was a birthday gift and a great treat.

whitneys28
2/10/17

I have found very few snacks that I truly *love*. Most of them are so-so, and some I just don't like at all. It's nice for a variety, but not when I don't like half the items sent to me. Yes I have been rating items as I go.

carolp95
2/9/17

I love graze. Last week I atet everything in 2 days and it is healthy! I will continue to buy from them because it doesn't get better then graze

kathleenk44
2/9/17

We love getting a nice variety of delicious healthy snacks every month! And how nice that they are portion controlled!

kimberlyt30
2/9/17

I subscribed to Graze looking for new healthy, fun snacks to try, and they sure do deliver! The unique snacks come individually wrapped, and are perfect for throwing into my purse, road trips, or even while working at home. The variety is wonderful and the value is undoubtedly awesome. Highly recommended!

christinek64
2/9/17

Want to have a great snack and don't want to think about whether or not it's healthy? Graze is for you. I love the convenience, taste, and variety of snacks. Not to mention the glee with which I open each new box.

judyb79
2/8/17

Graze is a great source for a fun snack with a range of favors and great taste! Graze is a great snack for all ages! Something for everyone!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

108 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
patriciak80
Patricia K.
on 1/15/17
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Patricia! It's great to hear that you're interested in graze :) In order to find this information, you can first click on 'our food' at the top of your page, or click the link below which will bring you to our entire snack range:

www.graze.com/us/snacks

From there, you can click on the word 'nutritionals' to find this information. Enjoy!
on 1/16/17
on 1/13/17
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Cachy! Im sorry to hear that the option to cancel your recurring order flew a bit under the radar. You can cancel your recurring order by heading over to your orders page and selecting 'manage my recurring order':

www.graze.com/us/orders

From there, you will see the 'more options' drop down menu. At the very bottom of the list, you will see 'cancel this order.'
You can read more about cancellation in our FAQs here:

If you need a hand, please don't hesitate to reach out to hi@graze.com. Thanks!
on 1/16/17