Review of Graze

Food and Drink, Food Delivery
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

nancyc184
6/23/17

I do like the graze boxes. However, I have received some items that were absolutely horrid. Overall, though, it is good.

sheenai
6/23/17

Love the variety of snacks. I've never seen any combinations of healthy snacks anywhere else. I look forward to getting my box each month. I used to get 1-2 packs that I didnt card for but there was a always a coworker that loved it and would eat it. Now I've been able to rate so many snacks that I love everything in my box now.

autumnm6
6/23/17

Love getting such a variety of healthy snacks. And like that I can order some of my favorites in bulk.

milmae
6/22/17

I changed my mind about this service after my first order. It did not arrive the first time but thanks to customer service it arrived. Since then I've received my orders every month and enjoyed the snacks.

The snacks have taught me portion control and to eat my grains and fruits. Eating healthy can be tasty.

karab30
6/22/17

I have gotten Snack Boxes, and orders of snacks that my kids REALLY Like. I can't always keep up with the cost of a weekly box - but I love the snacks and the flexibility with scheduling when I can afford to get a surprise box! My kids divide the snacks out by who MIGHT like them, but we all taste and have found a few favorites!!! {Kids love the dippers, Mom loves the tea and cookie snacks, Dad loves the Crunchy mixes}

tanyaj26
6/22/17

I enjoy the variety of the packs and perfect snack sizes, I like the ability to change what I do or do not like after trying different options. It's well worth the money and love the health benefits

terrim60
6/21/17

Wonderful - quick taste - snack size. Can throw in your purse or coat pocket. For on the go people! For kids or grandkids, young and old. With a wide variety of taste samplers.

cassiem19
6/21/17

Boxes are a great deal for the groupon that was available. However they are too expensive weekly otherwise.

angelag88
6/21/17

The service has been wonderful. I've enjoyed all my boxes. Especially, the free ones! It's given me a new, healthy perspective on snack time. Thanks!

donnaw122
6/16/17

Boxes come quickly, always new and interesting.
They take my likes and dislikes, and give me the perfect snack

katieh85
6/16/17

I love the snacks that I've gotten so far, I'm looking forward to the new snacks. I also love that it's a good price for the quality of the snacks that I order. Haven't been disappointed yet.

cathyd44
6/15/17

We love each month when our new and yummy surprise comes in! My 17 year son absolutely loves it. Surprisingly, my picky five year old daughter finds something delightful in each and every box!

ginamarier
6/15/17

I don't really care for the spicy items but the granola is amazing and I do enjoy this product
I also like the little alerts when you guys have sales

phyllism33
6/14/17

I live by myself and getting a box every week was just too much. I have changed to once a month. The snacks are a great portion size, I love all of them, and yes I have already shown Graze to others and recommended.

giordanam
6/14/17

I've enjoyed my Graze gift, and would recommend to friends. The portions are a good size, and I enjoy the flavors and variety of the packs. I would like to be able to easily find what snacks I've tried so I can ask for them again. I'm not sure how I can request a certain snack in my variety box without paying additionally for that specific pack.

jeand69
6/12/17

The choices are too healthy for me. I thought it would be pretzels and chips...etc. Not what I thought it would be like this.

cynthiak35
6/8/17

I got the free (for $1 so not really free) sample box. I received four samples which are really just a couple of bites each . They were pretty good but just the tiniest portions ever. Just can't justify spending $14, (almost $2 apiece) fir a couple of bites. I tried to call to cancel they don't have a phone. The cancellation on their website is very hard to find. I finally found and canceled but they continue to charge me even though I did not receive any subsequent boxes. I had to email them since they have no phone and received a very sarcastic reply from them.

tianaw2
6/7/17

There are rated snacks that I haven't had the opportunity to try. I have tried only half of the items I have read it love it or try it. I have received approximately six graze subscription boxes. I'm still waiting to try some banana dippers in berry compote . I have received the same items box after box.

josephs221
6/7/17

This company has promised free , the have taken 25 different charge on my credit card 4 email were is your costumer service? I never seen any there snack , at this point I looking to stop taking my money , your are not giving me the option to cancel your a scam the biggest scam ......

kathrynm49
6/7/17

I absolutely love my Graze boxes. I love opening my mailbox and finding out what's included! There's a lot of excellent variety, and they do a great job narrowing down what types of snacks you like. Plus, it's so good to have healthy, delicious options that are already portioned for you.

jasons279
6/7/17

Most are decent but I've said no to a few and keep getting them, please listen to what I have said, otherwise nice portable snack for on the go healthy eaters

cindyp75
6/4/17

I have enjoyed the variety of snacks I have rec'd. Some of the combinations I would never have thought to put together.

jeannel13
6/3/17

I tried Graze because I saw a deal for one month free. And it was intriguing! The little box was so cute & the snacks were so varied. So I decided to keep on getting it. We get it twice a month which is good enough for our family of 3 (me, husband, & adult son). My husband & son DO wish the snacks were a little bit larger, for big guys like them, one snack is barely a drop in the bucket. Also, it would be cool if you could ORDER some particular favorites in a box. For instance, I loved Jelly Donut which was in one of our first boxes. And despaired of ever seeing it again! Months went by! And then suddenly, my sweet sweet adorable Jelly Donut turned up again this month. But I, being the kind & good mom I am, allowed my son to eat it. :-) There have been a few other snacks that I have fell very strongly about & would love to see every month (like that chia coconut cookie with the tea bag? I want that all the time!). Yes, it is very cool to send different things all the time to get us trying (& loving) new snacks. But I would really love it if I could dictate 25 or 50% of the snacks in my box & have the rest be Grazes picks. Or maybe just allow us once every 6 months or so a "consumer pick" box where we get to exactly choose? I dunno. But yeah, love Graze. Also, I throw the snacks in a basket & leave it on my coffee table. Every single guest who walks in our door notices them, is intrigued & usually ends up eating one or two.
***Update, I just notice that Graze allows you to order packs of some particular snacks. So I was able to order a special box of JUST Jelly Donut snacks. Great idea because some of the snacks are so good ... YOU NEED JUST NEED THEM IN YOUR LIFE ALL THE TIME. :-)

janellew7
6/3/17

I've really enjoyed the snacks and love the variety of snacks to choose from! My favorite are the sour cream and onion cashews. I really enjoy the flapjacks also!

mamariy
6/2/17

I wasn't sure if I would like a subscription snack but I find myself looking forward to receiving it every month

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

No give it a miss , you will spend much time trying to stop the payments , the so called free box is the carrot to tempt you it's far from free.

By Terry R. on 7/1/15
Helpful answer

Hi Denise, What a great idea! Thanks for using our service this lovely way :) Snack preferences are entered when logged in, so if you provide your niece with the email and password combination you entered, that will grant her access to this. You could alternatively log in yourself and do this with her or on her behalf if you prefer. I'm sorry we don't have a more simple process for gift subscriptions just now. This is definitely something we'd love to work on in future, so that more and more folks can spread the love with graze! For now, I hope this does the trick for you both - and if you'd like any extra detail or assistance, just drop us an email at hi@graze.com :)

By Graze -. on 9/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Arlene, Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in graze! I am happy to be able to reassure you that our data security systems comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS regulations and the Data Protection Act. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption, which is a way that data is transferred to keep it safe. I hope this helps, Arlene, but please don't hesitate to keep in touch with us via email at hi@graze.com if there's anything else I can help you out with. Happy snacking! -the graze team

By Graze -. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Hi Omar, Thanks for your interest in graze. I just wanted to reach out to assure you that your information would definitely be treated with the proper respect at graze. Each account is created with a unique password for your protection. Your card information is immediately encrypted, so not viewable by any member of staff. In terms of your payments, this would only ever be per box sent in line with your order. You’ll be able to adjust your order easily online, and this automatically adjusts your payments too ie. cancelling your order automatically cancels future boxes, and therefore future payments too. We only ask that changes or cancellations are made prior to the cut-off time for your next box, since we’re not able to recall boxes after they are sent (we can’t use the same, perishable snacks again in another delivery). You will be able to find details of your order, the cut-off time for cancelling or making changes, instructions for cancelling or making changes, and our contact information on the website at all times. I hope this is helpful, Omar. By all means reach out to us by email for more information too – hi@graze.com.

By Graze -. on 8/3/15
Helpful answer

It seems that they send out your 1st paid box before you have a chance to even try the so called free box.

By Paula S. on 8/23/15
Helpful answer

"Each 8 snack box costs just $11.99 including delivery. Specialty 4 snack boxes, when available, cost just $6.99, including delivery. Each sharing box, containing 5 sharing bags (about 20 servings), costs $25, including delivery. * In some instances shipping charges of up to $2.00 may apply."

By Ayla A. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Hi Ryder! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, your boxes are packed according to your ratings. The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! Enjoy your snacks :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 3/18/17
Helpful answer

Hi Diane! For the time being, graze does not ship to APO addresses. I've passed along your interested and perhaps we'll be able to expand and ship to APO addresses in the future :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 11/21/16
Helpful answer

Hi Debra! As we're an online business, we feel that we can provide quicker and more efficient customer service via email. We're still a small team, and wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on hold. If you drop us a line at hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

Hi Gezel! We do our best to switch it up each week so no two boxes are the same. However this depends on your ratings and snack availability.

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 8/1/16
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Graze