Review of Graze

84%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

janetc99
4/30/17

I always enjoy receiving every box with new flavors and mixtures. I like the service. I would recommend this to anyone.

katrinam28
4/30/17

Although pricey...the snacks are amazing. Nice to get variety week after week. My teem daughter likes to go through them with me and pick her favorites.

jennyc98
4/29/17

I like the variety and have enjoyed having the product information handy. I have tried many different products that I would have never tried on my own.

bridgitd
4/29/17

I love graze box. New treats each week, perfectly portioned! I like how I can review each snack and request more or never!

nicholed9
4/29/17

I am very happy with the boxes I have received! I love the fact that they are quick snacks that I know are good for me!! I am Very happy to have come across these in my local grocery store!!

susanh240
4/28/17

I have thoroughly enjoyed every snack I have tried. They are nutritious... easy to carry in my purse for that unexpected need for pick me up!

tinas122
4/28/17

All I really have to say items that it's a great snack to control over eating and calorie intake. I don't have any thing else to say.

maggies48
4/28/17

I have often had Graze delivered to my campus for a delicious healthy snack in between classes, or during.

tammyf40
4/28/17

Flap Jacks!!!! I love them all!!! oh my! Everyone should experience flap jacks!!! I love how simple all the snacks are and they just come straight to your door whenever you want them to! :-)

lisas412
4/28/17

I love my bi-weekly box of snacks. I'd love to get delivery more often but it's quite pricey. I love the variety of sweet and savory items that comes straight to my door. The dried beet chips are the best I've ever had!

portiaf2
4/27/17

The variety is great but I have found that there are more options that I don't like. I would like an easier way to rate the snacks

rebeccam147
4/27/17

The snacks are good for a quick grab but I cannot stand the dried apples. they are spongy and not that tasty

michelleh210
4/27/17

I am a fan of Graze snacks. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of the snack selection process. I would probably get a box every week if it were more personalized. I find I get snacks marked with 2 stars multiple times, while I have yet to try some of the more appealing ones. The coupons for the Shop are much appreciated & I can't wait to place an order. (if only I could get online within the time limit)
Overall I would recommend this service to others. Portion sizes seemed small at first, but it's balanced by filling, quality ingredients. The fruit mixes are great in oatmeal or with a vanilla breakfast shake!

alexisd33
4/25/17

For ages I have been struggling trying to find healthy snacks to have for work and at home and it turned out that most of them, if I did find something healthy, it was really expensive and over time, I would get sick of them. I love the variety that graze has, where I get different snacks every week, I love that I don't have to worry about running out because they will come every two weeks and its affordable to me. I'm really glad I tried them out!

stephens158
4/23/17

I was a little skeptical trying a subscription box since it was my first time I got the code for a free first box with a Barnes & Noble purchase . My first free box arrived and it was great everything tasted good the portions were a little bit small, But I always tend to eat more than other people and over indulge . I have a very fast metabolism and I am very skinny and yet I could eat a whole box in 10 minutes , But I still enjoy seeing the box arrive and trying to space out the snacks . Easy to deselect items you don't like or don't want to receive . The granola bars are the best The rustic rolled oats are perfect and fresh .
Can't wait to see you more selections and new snacks to arrive .
Started out with every two weeks but I would love to do every week ! Try it out

davidd326
4/23/17

Really love these snacks. Great way to eat something good and healthier than what else is out there. Graze gets an A

cassandrak10
4/23/17

These snacks are super yummy, and it's awesome that they're actually nutritious! I get excited whenever it's time for my Graze box.

nicoler96
4/22/17

I love it! They have a ton of great snacks to choose from, most of them are very delicious. I have had a few that were too spicy for me, but that is it. I look forward to getting my box every couple of weeks and I have placed a lot of orders in between to stock up!

mela769
4/22/17

Love the variety and combinations delivered with my subscription. I was able to tell them things I'm not particularly a fan of (coconut, pecan, and raisins to name a few) and there are still about 100 options that they can send that don't include any of those items! Such a cool service!

marianneb21
4/22/17

Just learned of graze through my daughter. Tried the snacks, and they are perfect for grazing between meals, taste exceptionally good, and are about the healthiest alternative to what I have seen out there!

yolandam26
4/21/17

I so much love the variety of snacks and portion sizes... They are so efficient as well when your traveling. I look forward to the next box each time there due into my mailbox. Always excited to see if there's anything new

genevaw4
4/21/17

I absolutely love Graze and its products. I think it's a great idea and well worth it for the healthy snacks you can get through the program. My only complaint is the boxes label clearly what it is. Initially I thought, "These boxes are the cutest!" And then a couple went missing...Someone else in my neighborhood knows it's a box full of snacks. A few of my friends who also get Graze boxes had a similar problem in the past and have said to just get the box in as soon as possible. If the box was a plain box (despite being considerably less cute and colorful) I feel like theft would be less of an issue. Otherwise, however that is the only issue I've run in to.

sheilah64
4/21/17

Using your products for the first time - actually the first time I've ever tried a home delivery food service of any kind. I can't believe the variety of products and they are always fresh and very tasty.

hannahb72
4/21/17

Good variety and always neatly packaged. I like that there is a barcode on the snack pack, so you can scan it with apps like myfitnesspal if you are trying to count calories.

jordanb86
4/21/17

I have really enjoyed Graze so far, for two main reasons.
1. I can customize the snacks I get. I don't care for salty things as much, don't like nuts, or certain textures. The rating system lets me say which snacks I want to get and which ones not to send me.
2. I can choose how often I want a box delivered, and am only charged per delivery. This is great, as I started out getting one every week, and realized that was too much on my stomach and budget. So now I get one box every 4 weeks, and it's perfect for me.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

113 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
yvonneb48
yvonne b.
2 weeks, 6 days ago
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Yvonne! In order for us to send boxes your way, we do require that you have an account. No worries, though! If you email hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to lend a hand in locating your account and ensure cancellation. Thanks :)
2 weeks, 5 days ago
on 3/27/17
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Samia! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, or your sample box, your boxes are packed according to your ratings.The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! You'll be prompted to rate your snacks once you set up your order. Enjoy your snacks :)
on 3/28/17