US Government’s NSF

84%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lauraa73
1/20/17

This is an awesome way to snack healthy and the snacks are so delicious! I have not been disappointed with Graze!

monicad38
1/20/17

I love that graze comes right to my mailbox. My husband and I have started eating better because I would never remember to get stuff like this at the store. We have enjoyed most of the snacks. I didn't care for the apples they were pretty rubbery. Everything else so far is great.!

erinm82
1/20/17

I love all my snacks! I love the variety (although I've gotten a few of the same ones a few times), but nevertheless, it's great! I only wish the calories were also imprinted on the individual packages, because while I know it's on the sheet in the box, I would like to be able to throw a container in my bag and not have to reference that sheet later.

kristenc26
1/20/17

Snacks are good for the most part, but definitely not in my diet range. I've got a stash of them now because I don't want to eat them. Too much sugar! Also, they never come on time. First box I got showed up on Monday, rest of them are 5-7 days late. What's the point?

wendyl57
1/19/17

I signed up for the subscription because I'm pregnant and therefore having small, regular snacks in my purse (and not just copious amounts of mini Oreos...) is a massive plus when traveling and at work, but I ended up not only getting them for me, but also for my son and my coworkers! the variety is great, I love the randomness - I'm currently eating cookies that came with an black tea bag. I'll definitely be continuing with this even after the baby arrives.

elainef20
1/19/17

Graze is a convenient and easy way to snack. I am a recently converted snacker, and Graze was a big help when the dietician added snacks to my diet. Counting the calories is easy.

bradk30
1/14/17

I have enjoyed the snacks thus far, but am finding that the system even though I say that I am not interested in something is still sending those in my packs. The user experience needs to be upgraded so that I can more easily see what is coming in my next box so I don't get things that I have no interest in.

daniellec73
1/14/17

I like it, I had some difficulties when I went on vacation then moved the following weeks with my orders (I didn't get them) but other then that I have enjoyed the service.

aprils70
1/14/17

I am not a big fan of subscriptions to anything, especially food. But I have found myself in many situations where I wish I had a snack. Graze has stopped those desperate days where I resort to the office snack machine. On the way to the hair salon, I can easily grab a snack so that I'm not starving there. I'm not a constant snacker, so the monthly option works very well for me. I still end up eating snacks past the "best by" date, and they are still good. My only gripe is that many of these are high in calories (if you're a calorie-counter), although many are low in FAT calories.

connieg40
1/14/17

I ordered graze snacks for my parents and they absolutely love the different sample size snacks that they receive weekly

rhesab
1/14/17

my experience has been great thus far. I love how I'm able to customize my orders. The snacks are super yummy and the ones that I don't care for, I can just trash it and never receive it again. Love it

rolandg12
1/14/17

I appreciate getting monthly snacks instead of weekly. I would not pay weekly for this luxury snack.

nadiab14
1/14/17

I've been using Graze for several months now and it's great. All the snacks are very delicious, perfect size and come on time.
I like how you can rate them and choose what you want to see in your box.
Great job!

chelseaa17
1/14/17

I wish I didn't click on all the snacks. I was open to trying some new stuff but sadly I should I stuck to what I like. I now have way too many snacks I don't want. But the ones I do like I end up loving! So I'm overall pretty happy with keeping the subscription. I do think the price is a little high as well. I can go get a box of snack bars for about 6-7 bucks at the store and those are just as healthy.

breaunab
1/13/17

I love all the different choices and its a perfect on the go snack. I get to try new things and the flap jacks are my favorite. I love all the different types you guys have.

hillaryf4
1/13/17

I love being able to rate, try new snacks/flavors, and have it so portable and portioned. I have fallen in love with dates! I like being able to have a wonderful pick me up during work.

pattib33
1/13/17

I love having pre-measured snacks in my pantry. The variety is varied enough that I get to shop in my own home for something to eat. I have been slowly loosing some weight, and this is helping.

jamall6
1/13/17

Graze has been wonderful for me. I have really enjoyed what I have received from them so far. I look forward to what is coming next.

tonis49
1/13/17

I work 12 miles from a store and love that I always have a snack in my desk for those times when a bit of fast energy is needed.

isadorab1
1/13/17

I am loving the graze snack boxes. I love that the snacks are healthy, wheat-free (for the most part), there is no sulphur dioxide, that the cookies are made with spelt, and each snack is an explosion of outrageous flavor and nutrition. Send more!

kareng132
1/12/17

Well, at first I was hesitant because I couldn't select the contents of the boxes except to rate snacks, but I actually like the surprise that comes with getting each box. I know I fall into ruts with food, so this helps keep me from getting bored with the same thing.

One thing I would like it to be able to add a "Meh" button. There are some things I'll eat (I don't want to trash them) but I'd rather they be below the "like" option so I'll get them, but only rarely.

christinam96
1/12/17

I look forward to my graze subscription box each month! I love that I can choose what I dislike, want to try, like, or love so that I don't get snacks that I won't eat, the uniqueness of the snacks, & that all of the snacks that I do like are healthy. Definitely recommend the variety box!

laurab220
1/12/17

I love it! Snacks to try and take to work,things I never would or could otherwise! Great customer services..

marlenel10
1/12/17

I like the Grave boxes, although I could do with less of the flapjacks. They are a nice tasty little snack.

charliea26
1/12/17

some fruits might be better freeze dried and crunchy. banana chips. apples don't tend to be very good, too rubbery. overall, i like most samples.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

108 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
patriciak80
Patricia K.
4 days, 19 hours ago
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Patricia! It's great to hear that you're interested in graze :) In order to find this information, you can first click on 'our food' at the top of your page, or click the link below which will bring you to our entire snack range:

www.graze.com/us/snacks

From there, you can click on the word 'nutritionals' to find this information. Enjoy!
4 days, 7 hours ago
1 week ago
Answer
risau1
Risa U. [Graze Rep]
A: Hi Cachy! Im sorry to hear that the option to cancel your recurring order flew a bit under the radar. You can cancel your recurring order by heading over to your orders page and selecting 'manage my recurring order':

www.graze.com/us/orders

From there, you will see the 'more options' drop down menu. At the very bottom of the list, you will see 'cancel this order.'
You can read more about cancellation in our FAQs here:

If you need a hand, please don't hesitate to reach out to hi@graze.com. Thanks!
4 days, 7 hours ago