Review of Graze

Graze reviews

36 w 25th St Fl 16
New York 10010
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

barbaram199
8/14/17

The cheese snacks are delicious. I also like the different snacks with cashews. The lime flavor is delicious. The size of the snacks are just right. I look forward to receiving the snacks monthly. The specials are good too plan on ordering some as Christmas gifts.

jennyc103
8/13/17

I love the variety box. It gets me trying things I may not have chosen on my own. I haven't had anything I haven't liked so far.

tracylynnm
8/12/17

I have never been disappointed with anything I have received. I would recommend Graze to anyone that loves to just snack on fresh healthy foods.

bethm109
8/12/17

I cancelled this service as I felt the price was too high for the product received. First, I had a difficult time cancelling and received 3 boxes after I had done so. Of course, I was charged for them and, upon sending them back unopened, return to sender, was informed I could not receive a refund as "Each box is specially made for you" and they have USPS "dispose of them" Apparently, it is too hard to open the boxes, remove the prepared snacks, and place them in another box. Such a rip-off!! Do not recommend!!!!

pollyb9
8/11/17

Easy to open; only negative is that some mixtures have such small pieces that I need to go find a spoon in order to eat it.

sarahs364
8/10/17

Such a shame as the snacks are lovely but they never arrive on time. I always get my boxes a few days late from the delivery date stated. I even changed the delivery day on my account to allow extra time for them to arrive on the day I wanted, still didn't arrive. One box was 5 days late, despite being sent first class the previous week and the contents arrived stale. Out 10+ subscription boxes, only 1 arrives on time. Had to cancel because of this

amberr41
8/7/17

I started using Graze to try to eat healthier snacks and to get my daughter to try new foods. She loves opening each new box and trying the yummy snacks. It is fun to see what surprises you get each time you check the mail.

tamraw2
8/6/17

I like the variety Graze has to offer. However I don't like the fact that certain things are only available to the UK vs US. Also, please find a way to offer things that contain chocolate and ship them year round.

emilyn32
8/4/17

I'd say the price is ok for the product. I like that you can put your deliveries on hold when you want.

chrisr244
8/3/17

Graze is terrific. I love the variety of snacks and the ability to control what snacks I get. It's easy to rate them and get what I like.

tammyp56
8/1/17

I use to be a Graze fan but NOT anymore!! I ordered weekly snacks and they were pretty good..the problem they charge you for snacks you do NOT receive I also tried contacting them three times through email (they have no phone number) and no response from them. I also went on their website to cancel my membership. After not being able to cancel my membership and no response from them I went on to their facebook page. I posted a complaint on their facebook page. They got back to me finally with saying contact them through email. I wrote back to them with this: Hi Graze, In case you didn't realize I've already tried emailing you through hi@graze.com and got NO response?? I also tried canceling but get an error every time? Would you PLEASE cancel my account. I've also read from many of your past customers they have had the same troubles with canceling membership?? I'm thinking you might have something set up on your website to make it impossible to cancel membership but hope this is not true..that would be dishonest. *Please think twice about this company before giving them your credit information!!

catherinew59
7/31/17

It's nice to have a securely closed container available to grab a snack on the go. I often times don't eat well, and if I have 1 or 2 of them with me, it will at least tide me over if nothing else. Some of them do a great job of curbing sweet tooth without too much harm

jamesh465
7/30/17

I really do love the products you have to offer. The taste is wonderful. The bars are my favorite. I love the lemon drizzle.

laurar133
7/30/17

I love graze. I like what varieties they pick for me. They know how to put a smile on my face upon seeing a new package. I feel happy to be snacking healthy and to be trying new foods.

maryk256
7/30/17

My kids gave me a subscription/gift to GRAZE. I am thoroughly enjoying the boxes & snacks--ideal for taking along when I head off to my volunteer activities--and it is nice to get a new box of surprises every week or so. My only problem is that, being older than dirt, I am not too computer savvy & I have had problems using the website. Customer service has been very kind & helpful, but I surely do wish they had a phone number!

lynettej4
7/29/17

I just ordered some sharing bags but when they arrived the bag of pineapple was empty and the sesame bag was missing.

juliej78
7/29/17

I got to try the free trail size box which was good. But when I went to cancel my order but they still charged my card twice. Claiming that I should have received a cancellation confirmation page when really it never pop up on their site. I don't trust this company and I wouldn't not refer nobody to this company. I'm charge for something I didn't get to pick up.

angelar112
7/26/17

I always want to eat healthy, but snacks trip me up, because I really like to snack. And I also like variety, so even if I buy healthy snacks (which are expensive, so I don't buy a ton at a time), I often get bored of my options and then choose something more exciting, but unhealthy. So I appreciate the adventure of the Graze box. I never know what's going to come, and when it does, I look forward to snack time and choosing something new and different from my box. I also really like that the snacks I love I can order straight out from their store, so I can share with my family (or not!) and don't have to wonder when it will be in a future box. It is more than I'd typically pay for the size of the snacks, but I feel the variety and the nutrition the service offers is worth the added expense.

jens349
7/26/17

The food is good if not amazing, and the portion size is right. I wish I could rate each snack after receiving it. It would be fun to choose some of your snacks.

cathleenh10
7/25/17

I have enjoyed getting my graze package each month. Though since I have dietary restrictions, I have exhausted all of my choices in 3 months. I wish there were more choices.

mariea70
7/25/17

Way too expensive! I felt really ripped off for the snacks I received. The trial box was ok and i forgot to cancel before i was billed for a monthly box. I received several of the same product and options that were not vegan or healthy according to their listed nutritional info. The only thing i can say is that the dried fruit was very fresh and moist. The products do have very nice packaging, i feel like a lot of my money paid went to packaging. Other than that, it's a no go.

katiem123
7/24/17

Ordering from the Graze shop was easy,navigating that site was doable.
However, selecting items for your box is a little harder they have the ''try'' button double as the send sometimes button.It would be simpler if it were ''try'' and ''do not try''.And after your box has been sent then rate the items as hate, like and love.Also,If possible archive items by the ranks of hate, like and love. So people can reorder easily from their fave items and not from the ones they hate.

sarak69
7/22/17

The snacks taste wonderful. I have only come across a few things I didn't really care for and none that I truly did not like. I think it's a little expensive for a weekly subscription and wish they had given me the option for monthly to begin with. The boxes have really piled up because they are made so far in advance that I did not have a chance to change my subscription before they were sent. But signing up was easy and the descriptions of the snacks are very accurate. I often pack my lunch for work, so it is nice to have some healthy options.

veronicaa31
7/22/17

I 1st gave this snack subscription to my son since he is into healthy snacks. As soon as they arrive, they are almost gone! He and I really enjoy the healthy snacks!

melissak61
7/20/17

Such a pleasure to receive something made with thoughtfulness and care. I don't love everything but the ones I do are great!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

No give it a miss , you will spend much time trying to stop the payments , the so called free box is the carrot to tempt you it's far from free.

By Terry R. on 7/1/15
Helpful answer

Hi Denise, What a great idea! Thanks for using our service this lovely way :) Snack preferences are entered when logged in, so if you provide your niece with the email and password combination you entered, that will grant her access to this. You could alternatively log in yourself and do this with her or on her behalf if you prefer. I'm sorry we don't have a more simple process for gift subscriptions just now. This is definitely something we'd love to work on in future, so that more and more folks can spread the love with graze! For now, I hope this does the trick for you both - and if you'd like any extra detail or assistance, just drop us an email at hi@graze.com :)

By Graze -. on 9/3/15
Helpful answer

Hi Arlene, Thanks so much for reaching out and for your interest in graze! I am happy to be able to reassure you that our data security systems comply with the requirements of the PCI DSS regulations and the Data Protection Act. We use secure sockets layer (SSL) encryption, which is a way that data is transferred to keep it safe. I hope this helps, Arlene, but please don't hesitate to keep in touch with us via email at hi@graze.com if there's anything else I can help you out with. Happy snacking! -the graze team

By Graze -. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Hi Omar, Thanks for your interest in graze. I just wanted to reach out to assure you that your information would definitely be treated with the proper respect at graze. Each account is created with a unique password for your protection. Your card information is immediately encrypted, so not viewable by any member of staff. In terms of your payments, this would only ever be per box sent in line with your order. You’ll be able to adjust your order easily online, and this automatically adjusts your payments too ie. cancelling your order automatically cancels future boxes, and therefore future payments too. We only ask that changes or cancellations are made prior to the cut-off time for your next box, since we’re not able to recall boxes after they are sent (we can’t use the same, perishable snacks again in another delivery). You will be able to find details of your order, the cut-off time for cancelling or making changes, instructions for cancelling or making changes, and our contact information on the website at all times. I hope this is helpful, Omar. By all means reach out to us by email for more information too – hi@graze.com.

By Graze -. on 8/3/15
Helpful answer

It seems that they send out your 1st paid box before you have a chance to even try the so called free box.

By Paula S. on 8/23/15
Helpful answer

"Each 8 snack box costs just $11.99 including delivery. Specialty 4 snack boxes, when available, cost just $6.99, including delivery. Each sharing box, containing 5 sharing bags (about 20 servings), costs $25, including delivery. * In some instances shipping charges of up to $2.00 may apply."

By Ayla A. on 3/5/16
Helpful answer

Hi Ryder! While you aren't able to select exactly which snacks will arrive in your graze box each week, your boxes are packed according to your ratings. The way that graze works is that all of our products are set by default to 'try' so this is why it's really important to go through and rate all of our snacks. You can rate them as 'like', 'love' or 'try' and, for any products you don't want to receive, mark them as 'trash'. It doesn't take long, honest! Enjoy your snacks :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 3/18/17
Helpful answer

Hi Diane! For the time being, graze does not ship to APO addresses. I've passed along your interested and perhaps we'll be able to expand and ship to APO addresses in the future :)

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 11/21/16
Helpful answer

Hi Debra! As we're an online business, we feel that we can provide quicker and more efficient customer service via email. We're still a small team, and wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting on hold. If you drop us a line at hi@graze.com, a member of the team will be happy to answer any questions you might have. Thanks!

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 10/19/16
Helpful answer

Hi Gezel! We do our best to switch it up each week so no two boxes are the same. However this depends on your ratings and snack availability.

By Michelle V. [Graze Rep] on 8/1/16
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

6 Photos for Graze