Review of Gravity Defyer

Pacoima, CA 91331
customercare@gdefy.com

monicas98
9/11/17

These shoes really help me absorb the shock of hard surfaces when I walk which leads to a less affected back (pain)

I can only say good things about this company.

Especially their customer service. I had a question and wrote them on their facebook page and received an answer from a friendly rep almost immediately.

I also like how the sole has technology in it! I mean you are paying $145 for a pair of shoes that have integrated technology and a trampoline system within it! So that's a plus!

I also like how most shoes are genuine leather or nubac.

All good things. Btw I own 7 pairs! Keep up the good work GDEFY! I hope you start opening up more stores!

eltenw
8/22/17

Ordered myself and my wife a pair. We are both in our late 70ies and have bad feet and knees. They helped the ache and pain a bunch. Very comfortable to wear and fit very well.

tamelae
8/5/17

Amazing shoe. I have searched ..tried and purchased everything I had heard about to relieve Plantar Fascitis and heal Spurs..this is the one product that delivered percent! It is such a blessing not to be in constant foot pain and be able to be in my feet without an issue. Love the fact that there are many different styles.

carmellak
3/22/17

All the reviews on Amazon were five star. After I left my three star review, ALL reviews were removed. Any company that does that is NOT trustworthy and someone I care to do business with. The shoes hurt my feet & lower back after wearing them three hours on my job, which requires a lot of standing and walking on concrete. The only reason I kept them is because I'm desperate and because I wore them on the job. The only warranty offered with these shoes is for defective materials, not a refund. Maybe an exchange, but I will never purchase shoes from Gravity Defyer again or recommend them to anyone else.

colleenw18
10/31/16

My shoes are STILL great.Holding up quite well, and I wear them the majority of the time now. I can't say enough about the comfort of these shoes, and my feet are much happier. The cost has paid for itself every time I wear them for 10 hours or more, and have no pain...I have to wear leather non-slip shoes for work, and this is the first pair of work-compliant shoes that I've owned that have actually been able to allow me to work pain-free! Of COURSE I'm going to tell the world~

josephinew8
10/24/16

My husband and I went in to a gravity defyer store to buy him a pair of shoes and we'll he was trying on a pair of shoes I started to look around and see what they have for women. Then I seen that they had a pair of walking shoes for women with bursitis. I didn't think that the shoes would actually work, I was in pain from my bursitis that day and it was almost time for my hip injections to calm down the bursitis. So I said what the heck I will try a pair on, the guy at the store got me a pair to try on the fit great now to stand up and walk. Let me tell you the instant I stood up the pain in my hips went a way and the more I walked around the store with them on my hip felt more relaxed !!! I bought and walk out with my shoes almost 3 months ago and I have not needed a hip injection since!!! Every person I see or meet I tell them about my shoes and how they have helped me with my bursitis. Definitely the Best shoes ever!!!! Thank you gravity defyer you saved my hips!!!

marcom50
10/19/16

I had an accident three years ago. My left leg got injured and sensitive to the impact of walking. I tried Gravity Defier and bought my first two pair of shoes soon after. Today I own six pairs. I use them daily for work, casual outings and sports -which now I'm fortunate to be able to do- . A pair GDefy is always in my carry-on when I travel for business. It guarantees a pleasant walking experience every time.
Marco Marquez

kimr91
9/27/16

I recently bought a pair of Women's G-Defy Extora II Athletic Shoes; I have suffered from heel spurs and plantar fasciitis for years. I work for a local professional sports team so I spend a lot of time standing and walking - up to 10 hours a day per event. The next day I would be so crippled up that I could barely get out of bed. Two weeks ago I purchased my first pair of Gravity Defyer's and I worked two 10 hour days back to back. First I was impressed that after the first day I could get out of bed without pain; but knew I had another full day to go...This morning when I got up after standing all day and walking over 4 miles-I had no limp, no pain! I plan on buying a second pair to wear everyday!

kathym116
9/26/16

I purchased a pair of gravity Defyer tennis shoes, due my chronic leg pain and cramping and their claim of relieving pain. I wore these shoes, while visiting Disney land. I walked from ten am to nine pm. Without any pain what so ever. I am truly amazed. I will never purchase any other brand.

ceciliac11
9/20/16

Very comfortable shoes!!!

angelaa65
9/17/16

I had a issue with gravity defyer company. I return my shoe and they charge me for the shipping, when I used there return slip. Once I aired my complaint Sarah O. fixed the issue. They refund me the shipping cost and give me $25.00 on my next purchase to the company. She made me change my mind about this company. I will buy a pair of shoes from gravity defyer. If more companies would fix little thing like this, they would have more loyal customers. Who would love to purchase their products. Thank you Sarah O. and good job handling my issue.

maryk185
7/27/16

If you read my previous comment you will understand why I continue to say that I am totally disappointed with this company. Plus I just received a reply to my comment from gravity deftest asking me to call their customer service and say that I spoke to the person who replied for them. I was offered if I call that I could receive a discount on another product. Why would I even consider another product and spend more Money with you when I expressed my displeasure and because no one replied in a timely manner I was unable to return the product and as previously stated I donated them. I have no Intention of ever recommending your company and hope that your customer service department improves. Since I emailed your company you have the names of the
People who replied and they should be spoken to

dons89
7/11/16

I have been wearing gdefyer dress, casual and athletic shoes for several years and own no other brand. I have found them to be the most comfortable foorwear I have ever owned and the customer service is second to none. I can't believe the negative reviews on file. It sounds like these people are talking about a totally different product and service than what I have experienced.

alyces2
3/28/16

I ordered a pair of shoes and then went to read reviews. I cancelled the order within 3 hours of ordering. Received computer generated reply but shoes were still shipped 2 days later. Once received, I tried walking in them for about 2 hours. I felt hobbled. My feet hurt and shoes were so stiff you really couldn't walk properly. I returned them and asked that I not be charged for shipping either way as I had cancelled the order in plenty of time. I finally received my refund one month after they received my shoes back (UPS tracking) and I was charged for shipping. Never order Gravity Defyer shoes.

josephc101
3/1/16

On my second pair, first pair was tight so I went up a 1/2 size from normal on second pair. These shoes feel wonderful especially when I have to work in factory (12 hours on metal floor). Once you get sizing down they are great except for the fact that the springs start to make noise after a few months and it is quite loud. Happened on both pairs. Not sure if I will buy more until they can resolve this issue. If they do I will be back!

tonip7
12/16/15

I printed out the sizing guide and confirmed that I wear a size 6, as in most of my other shoes. When I got these, they felt closer to a size 5. They were short and tight. Since it is holiday season, I wanted to return these and try again another time. At check out, I had clicked the "Free Home Try On! No risk. No charge. No kidding." option. So, I was surprised to see that I will be charged a return shipping fee of $9.95. Customer Service said that they could not credit me the $9.95 and tried to get me off the phone. I asked to speak to a manager and was told that she was busy with another customer. The agent assured me that the manager would return my call the same day if I left my phone number. I have not received a call. I did give my order number, so maybe there will be some follow-up. I feel scammed. I have ordered through Zappos many times and had excellent experiences. I have never been charged for returning shoes that didn't fit. I could have ordered GravityDefyers through Zappos and not had this issue. I do not want to interact with a company that misleads you into believing that you can try their product but will incur a $9.95 fee if you do not like it. It is just wrong. The shoes seemed well made and they came highly recommended by a friend. Do not trust their website. I have not given up but am not optimistic as two promises have now shown false.

Tip for consumers: If you want GravityDefyer shoes, look for them on a more customer oriented, satisfaction guaranteed, free shipping and returns site (such as Zappos) The home site for these shoes charges return fees.

carolec11
12/9/15

I purchased shoes on the try - on "no charge" of you don't like them program. Omg.... NEVER EVER again. I returned the shoes immediately. They received them Oct 19. I got charged for the same shoes on Nov 2 and because of this, I accrued two overdrafts. Website says you won't be charged, but you will. It is Dec 9 and I am STILL waiting fir the full refund that they promised. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. ... borderline fraud in my opinion.

goodp
10/19/15

Shoes are too heavy for walking. If you enjoy walking with boots with boot heels, otherwise forget this shoe. I've walked over 2000 miles in about 15 months with a pair of new balance shoes and they're still ok. I walked maybe 20 miles with the gdefy shoes and the glue is coming off and the leather is cracking. I've had them for 4 months. They are not worth half the price I paid for them. They were supposed to get in touch with me by email 2 weeks ago, but I have yet to hear from them. By the way, I paid $40 for the new balance shoes.

ricaa
10/15/15

Was exited to get them because of major foot isuues and pain. Bought 3 pairs and found that they had absolutely NOT SUPPORT, your foot goes from one side or the other when you walk, so you risk falling. What a waste.
Plus they don't tell you that if you return them, which I did right away, they will not refund you for 30 DAYS. STAY AWAY!!!

roberth180
9/16/15

I bought 2 pair of these shoes. Even though both are supposed to be the same size, one pair (different style) is smaller and hurts my feet to wear. I can not feel the effect of the springs. The shoes are falling apart. Poor quality for the price paid. I emailed the company about that but got no satisfaction.

virginiab15
8/31/15

I ordered a pair to use the 30 day free trial and they were so uncomfortable I returned them. Now they won't refund my credit card because they said I returned them in a not new condition. I totally disagree with that because they were clean. I only wore them two or three times because they were so hard and uncomfortable. How can you try something without wearing it?

deeg23
8/17/15

Shoes are painful to wear. Contacted the company and was advised to only wear them a couple of hours at a time and get back to them. I did but it was past the return date.

tracyd30
8/10/15

I purchased my shoes several months back and I just love them! ! Working on concrete floors was killing my feet and legs. After breaking them in after 2 days , I quit dreading work. I recommend them!

shanel27
7/17/15

We couldn't wear them. They were hard to walk in and fell apart. For $100 shoes they are crap. Sorry. Lots of hype and marketing with poor quality. We want our money back.

pauld116
7/13/15

This footwear sounds like a great idea, however, my four stars are for all the people that wrote the very informative reviews. Many thanks for saving me the cost of purchasing two pairs of Gravity Defyers. I will check them out again in a few years to see if they improved their product as well as customer service.

Helpful answer

Hello Roy, we recommend trying the ION shoe for your knees and pairing it with a high arch support orthotics. You can find both of these products on our site at Gravitydefyer.com

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Helpful answer

Hello Kecia, for customers with knee issues & low arches, we strongly recommend trying the ION shoe with a low arch support orthotic. You can find both of these products on our site at Gravitydefyer.com

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 7/22/17
Helpful answer

Hello Wendy, This is a great question. You have a few options. 1.) You can give us a call and tell us about your needs or about any foot conditions you may have. One of our shoe specialist will be able to recommend a style. 2.) You can use the searched filter on our website. Start at the home page and click men or women. On the Left side you can filter by size, width and foot condition. 3.) If you have our mail order catalog, we have symbols by each style that describe what features they have. You can see what the symbols mean on the technology page of the catalog. You can subscribe to a catalog here: http://gravitydefyer.com/signup-catalog

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 6/17/17
Helpful answer

Hello William, I hope you gave us a call. We do not run small, however you may be 1/2 size bigger with our styles.

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 6/3/17
Helpful answer

Hello Sandy, We recommend trying the ION shoe, and to maximize the experience, order a high arch orthodic . They may feel great without the g-comfort orthodic depending on the shape of your foot, but we recommend trying it first, you can always return or exchange.

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 5/17/17
Helpful answer

Hello Sharon, We currently do not have a shoe store in AZ. You can order online, over the phone or through mail-order catalog and select FREE HOME TRY-ON at check out to try them risk free.

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 4/18/17
Helpful answer

Hello Roger, Our shoes come with a 30 day free return or exchange. We also have a 90 day warranty, however if you pass the 90 days, please call us so we can try to accommodate you, each case varies after the normal 90 day policy.

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 4/8/17
Helpful answer

Hello Gary, You can purchase shoes at gravitydefyer.com. Please let me know if you have any issues.

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 4/4/17
Helpful answer

Hello Maralou, Thank you for reaching out to us. Gravity Defyer motion control shoes (search for Omage sole) and Technology limit bending of the plantar fascia which prevents inflammation and relieves pain. Please message us if you need help finding a style

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 3/17/17
Helpful answer

Hello John, We recommend you stick with your normal size of 9.5. If for what ever reason they do not fit, we have free returns and exchanges. Thank you

By Sarah O. [Gravity Defyer Rep] on 3/13/17
Questions? Get answers from the Gravity Defyer staff and other customers.

Gravity Defyer?