Good Seat Tickets reviews

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

aprill37
5/4/17

We got Ed Sheeran tickets thru this service, site worked good, we got our tickets gucci and they were not too expensive.

sophiaf5
4/28/17

Used this site for tickets, worked OK, used Eticket option for these basketball tickets. Downloaded fine and game was good. :)

kated48
4/27/17

They basically literally ripped us off....
Took $300 off our account for tickets we never received...and then did not want to refund our money back... :) charming, isn't it??
Seriously, get your tickets from somewhere else, this is the worst customer service ever...
Or at least now you've been warned...
J

sandyb79
4/26/17

So needed tickets to see him at the Sprint Center KC and of course sold out. Got them online here, was painless

ritap25
4/20/17

used this site for Metallica tickets, worked great. Didn't pay too much more than cover price of tix so that is good.

henryt42
4/17/17

Needed tickets to MLB baseball last minute and this site saved me, we had a great time at the game even though game was sold out.

caith1
4/15/17

We ordered Phantom of the opera tickets and I accidentally ordered 4 when we actually needed 5 because my friend changed her mind and called customer service and they were able to sort it out for me. Got all tickets and show was amazing thank you.

antoxak
4/13/17

We were having a hard time finding Arianna Grande tix and didn't want to deal with craigslist so we tried this site and it worked OK. Paid slightly more than original ticket price for the pair but not by much, so it was all good.

tommyn13
4/8/17

The wife and I got married on April 7th and had purchased a set of tickets to the Althetics vs Rangers game that evening , after reading so many scam reviews we was stressed out all the way to the feild hoping we didnt get scammed once getting there we realized they were good tickets and actually got to enjoy the game so I just wanted to give a thumbs up for anyone else that's thinking about buying tickets from here .....

scotts250
4/4/17

Tickets wouldn't scan. Fake seller just hangs up in you. Too bad this crap still goes on & reminds me why I've stopped going to these type of events. Call your bank immediately.

andreab146
3/26/17

I bought Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets for my boyfriend and I back in December from this website. I received the tickets in January and the concert was in February. Well, we got to the show and they didn't scan because the guy said they had probably been replicated and sold off to multiple people. We ended up having to buy tickets from a scalper for $200 on top of the $300 I had given to this awful ticket reseller. After the concert I hounded the company and whoever would listen to me, and finally I was told I'd get a refund check in the mail. Well....that was a month ago and still no refund check. So I've accepted that I probably won't see that $300 back and I just hope I can prevent as many people as possible from using this scam website.

lorenw11
3/26/17

I started to buy 2 tickets from this company at 137 each plus fees. When I got to the summary, they had jacked the price to 159, added 41 plus another 8 each to download! Buyers beware. I backed out before I got burned like others.

brandyh18
3/10/17

I been fighting with Paypal trying to get me a refund since I first bought them! I wanted to cancel 5 minutes after buying. Taking someone's hard earn money is what crooks do , only difference they don't have a gun.

jilld44
2/8/17

This company is a total sham! I purchased tickets six months before my event for specific seats.I never received the official tickets,only to be called a week before and told that those seats are not available and that they were gonna "upgrade me. The upgrade was not satisfactory due to being seven rows back versus front row 2nd tier and they would not budge. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place because the event was sold out. I have never been more disappointed and had the worst customer service.I will never go through them again and plan on taking legal action! These people should not be in business!

chastityj
1/31/17

So last night I was trying to purchase my daughter tickets for the Ariana Grande concert in Vegas. I wished I would've seen this site before hand! These $#*!s are shady as $#*!. They needed a photo of my ID front and back - that should've been the first red flag. Anyway they stated that a rep would call me back via email msg, because they needed to email my tix after ID confirmation. Needless to say I couldn't sleep, I spent damn near 300.00 on a ticket. So I called back today it took almost 8 min to get a rep, I told her my concern. She put me on hold an add'l 5 mins only to disconnect the call! I immediately called back got another rep who I gave my order number to. He stated that I didn't have an order, it was cancelled, and I would be getting a refund. $#*! that! So I immediately called my bank to get my money back. I will be reporting them as fraud, and will be reporting them to the BBB as well. Lesson learned! $#*! this company $#*!ing leeches!

torik1
1/23/17

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a good chunk of the site is filled with fraud. I actually looked at reviews the day of (yesterday) the concert and got super freaked out about my tickets being fake or something. I spent the entire 3 hour car ride being super paranoid about it but, alas, I got in just fine. I ordered the tickets, they were emailed to me a lot earlier than they said they would be, everything went swell. I hope other users avoid fraud!!

jasmines40
1/10/17

So I haven't got my tickets yet there suppose to be coming on February 4 but I'm seeing so many bad reviews about them and a lot of my friends are saying it's a scam and I don't know if it's true or not cause I see so many good and bad reviews so I don't know who to believe

rachelc101
12/24/16

I never received the tickets to download!! My credit card was charged 200.00 plus for Social Distortion tickets!!

stevien
12/10/16

GOODSEATTICKETS RIPPED ME OFF. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I PAID TRIPLE

fuckg
12/9/16

****** ZERO STARS ****** $#*!ing scam artist. These people are pieces of $#*! I hope someone kills them. Any positive review on here was definitely submitted by them.

tapinders
12/3/16

I have just been on the phone with Good Seat about a refund they said they processed TEN DAYS AGO. Turns out that never happened. The person on the phone apologised and said they would process it today. I made it very clear initially in the call 10 days ago that I am leaving the country and closing my bank account in 2 weeks so will need the refund issued ASAP. The money is not going to come in time and the person on the phone simply said 'I don't know what to say'. So guess who's not getting their $200 back for a show that got cancelled. Absolutely ridiculous. Stay away from this company.

tonic29
10/22/16

I purchased a ticket to see a Chargers game. First of all they should clearly state BEFORE purchasing, that a hard ticket would need to be printed. Telling a customer that in the fine print of the purchase agreement is not sufficient enough to keep people from losing their money. After tailgating I had to go three miles away to a place to print this ticket. Mind you the game has already started.. Once I got to a computer it said that the ticket was downloaded but it would not pull up on the computer screen, so there was nothing to print. That seems like a server problem, not a user problem. When I called I was told they could not refund me, even though the ticket was never scanned and I would have to get letterhead from the stadium stating it wasn't scanned. Well the stadium does not provide such letters. I'm sure that this company can see it wasn't scanned, everything is computerized for goodness sake!! I even suggested that I would be happy with a 50% refund to show good faith! I am very disappointed not only did I lose money, I wasted time going to a print shop, and I was denied entry! I was advised by the stadium to use NFL ticket exchange, ticketmaster, or just order from the box office. Very unreasonable company, never buy from them!!!

robk37
10/11/16

Bought 2 tickets to Journey and Doobie Brothers for an out of state show. The day before the concert the third party seller called me and said the tickets were no longer valid. I called Goodseats and they had zero clue about the situation and had no resolution for me. Ruined my vacation as the concert was my purpose of travel. Goodseats won't even issue a simple refund and made me jump through hoops by demanding that I file a chargeback with my credit card company then faxing the dispute claim to them. Goodseats site says a 200% guarantee. It's been 3 months of calling them everyday demanding they uphold that guarantee. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM GOODSEATS!!!!!

tomj111
10/9/16

do not use this service. $40 mark up charge per ticket for $130 tickets. con artists. will be out of business shortly.

gojuk
9/17/16

Purchased 2 tickets for the same concert, one from goodseattickets.com and the other from ticketmaster.com. The tickets were for same sitting area (in the free sitting lawn area of the venue), made the order at the same time (a few minutes apart) and paid 13% more for the ticket purchased through goodseattickets.com. I was especially pissed off to see that goodseattickets.com charge $7.95 for delivery when the ticket is sent by email. When I called their customer service I was told that they're typically more expensive as a secondary reseller and that $7.95 is due to their ticket upload cost...

17 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 10/31/16
on 8/12/16
on 7/29/16
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other customers.

Good Seat Tickets?