US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

jilld44
2/8/17

This company is a total sham! I purchased tickets six months before my event for specific seats.I never received the official tickets,only to be called a week before and told that those seats are not available and that they were gonna "upgrade me. The upgrade was not satisfactory due to being seven rows back versus front row 2nd tier and they would not budge. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place because the event was sold out. I have never been more disappointed and had the worst customer service.I will never go through them again and plan on taking legal action! These people should not be in business!

chastityj
1/31/17

So last night I was trying to purchase my daughter tickets for the Ariana Grande concert in Vegas. I wished I would've seen this site before hand! These $#*!s are shady as $#*!. They needed a photo of my ID front and back - that should've been the first red flag. Anyway they stated that a rep would call me back via email msg, because they needed to email my tix after ID confirmation. Needless to say I couldn't sleep, I spent damn near 300.00 on a ticket. So I called back today it took almost 8 min to get a rep, I told her my concern. She put me on hold an add'l 5 mins only to disconnect the call! I immediately called back got another rep who I gave my order number to. He stated that I didn't have an order, it was cancelled, and I would be getting a refund. $#*! that! So I immediately called my bank to get my money back. I will be reporting them as fraud, and will be reporting them to the BBB as well. Lesson learned! $#*! this company $#*!ing leeches!

torik1
1/23/17

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a good chunk of the site is filled with fraud. I actually looked at reviews the day of (yesterday) the concert and got super freaked out about my tickets being fake or something. I spent the entire 3 hour car ride being super paranoid about it but, alas, I got in just fine. I ordered the tickets, they were emailed to me a lot earlier than they said they would be, everything went swell. I hope other users avoid fraud!!

jasmines40
1/10/17

So I haven't got my tickets yet there suppose to be coming on February 4 but I'm seeing so many bad reviews about them and a lot of my friends are saying it's a scam and I don't know if it's true or not cause I see so many good and bad reviews so I don't know who to believe

rachelc101
12/24/16

I never received the tickets to download!! My credit card was charged 200.00 plus for Social Distortion tickets!!

stevien
12/10/16

GOODSEATTICKETS RIPPED ME OFF. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I PAID TRIPLE

fuckg
12/9/16

****** ZERO STARS ****** $#*!ing scam artist. These people are pieces of $#*! I hope someone kills them. Any positive review on here was definitely submitted by them.

tapinders
12/3/16

I have just been on the phone with Good Seat about a refund they said they processed TEN DAYS AGO. Turns out that never happened. The person on the phone apologised and said they would process it today. I made it very clear initially in the call 10 days ago that I am leaving the country and closing my bank account in 2 weeks so will need the refund issued ASAP. The money is not going to come in time and the person on the phone simply said 'I don't know what to say'. So guess who's not getting their $200 back for a show that got cancelled. Absolutely ridiculous. Stay away from this company.

tonic29
10/22/16

I purchased a ticket to see a Chargers game. First of all they should clearly state BEFORE purchasing, that a hard ticket would need to be printed. Telling a customer that in the fine print of the purchase agreement is not sufficient enough to keep people from losing their money. After tailgating I had to go three miles away to a place to print this ticket. Mind you the game has already started.. Once I got to a computer it said that the ticket was downloaded but it would not pull up on the computer screen, so there was nothing to print. That seems like a server problem, not a user problem. When I called I was told they could not refund me, even though the ticket was never scanned and I would have to get letterhead from the stadium stating it wasn't scanned. Well the stadium does not provide such letters. I'm sure that this company can see it wasn't scanned, everything is computerized for goodness sake!! I even suggested that I would be happy with a 50% refund to show good faith! I am very disappointed not only did I lose money, I wasted time going to a print shop, and I was denied entry! I was advised by the stadium to use NFL ticket exchange, ticketmaster, or just order from the box office. Very unreasonable company, never buy from them!!!

robk37
10/11/16

Bought 2 tickets to Journey and Doobie Brothers for an out of state show. The day before the concert the third party seller called me and said the tickets were no longer valid. I called Goodseats and they had zero clue about the situation and had no resolution for me. Ruined my vacation as the concert was my purpose of travel. Goodseats won't even issue a simple refund and made me jump through hoops by demanding that I file a chargeback with my credit card company then faxing the dispute claim to them. Goodseats site says a 200% guarantee. It's been 3 months of calling them everyday demanding they uphold that guarantee. DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM GOODSEATS!!!!!

tomj111
10/9/16

do not use this service. $40 mark up charge per ticket for $130 tickets. con artists. will be out of business shortly.

gojuk
9/17/16

Purchased 2 tickets for the same concert, one from goodseattickets.com and the other from ticketmaster.com. The tickets were for same sitting area (in the free sitting lawn area of the venue), made the order at the same time (a few minutes apart) and paid 13% more for the ticket purchased through goodseattickets.com. I was especially pissed off to see that goodseattickets.com charge $7.95 for delivery when the ticket is sent by email. When I called their customer service I was told that they're typically more expensive as a secondary reseller and that $7.95 is due to their ticket upload cost...

annec75
7/23/16

purchased their VIP package for Coldplay, July 23rd. in Chicago in May for $550.00 a piece- $2000.oo. Supposedly, backstage passes at the venue ( the Stadium)- which was false: they send you to dinner in the area for $400.00 (?) Received a package from a second company, that provides the tickets with plastic badges to wear around your neck, poster, plastic bag with Coldplays name on it- no tickets. The second company Fed Ex's the "real" tickets and SENDS it to another address. No tickets in hand and the concert is in 6 hours... GoodSeats have NEVER called me- only the second dealer!!! stay away from these people. $2000.oo mistake!

micheller98
5/22/16

I placed an order online for Beyonce tickets I didn't complain about the price it was fine well when I made my purchase and they took the money out of my account I got an email stating that my purchase was declined. I called and the young lady stated that my card was declined for my phone number could not be verified with my bank which I knew was bull. I immediately called my bank and they confirmed that they removed the funds on conference call I called them and explained that my bank states that it cleared so instead of them honoring the purchase he stated that I will get my money back in 5-7 days so my bank rep told him that they were a scam and that if they didn't remove the funds why are they refunding my money. Well $562.00 later my money is back in my account thanks to my bank. Do not use these crooks!!! And I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney general in my state

jordanp24
5/18/16

Don't, just please don't use them. Bought $200 worth of tickets for a concert, payment hit my account immediately, I got an email saying my payment didn't go through, they needed an email for a billing records confirmation then asked for me to fax a photo ID or my drivers license. Called back right away, no refund, just a promise that the pending amount will drop off in a couple of days. According to everyone else's reviews, it will take way longer than a couple of days and a very good chance that you never see that money again. My own bank helped me file a claim but it gives them a 15 DAY GRACE PERIOD to refund or not. So if you're low in $$ and want it back ASAP, save your self the trouble and pay $5-$10 more on stubhub. $10 more is worth it compared to losing $200.00

amyb102
4/6/16

BUYER BEWARE...... Bought a $450 ticket to attend Hamilton on Broadway. Made the 5 hour trip to NYC to see the show. The ticket was counterfeit and had been sold multiple times. We were denied access to the show. In addition, they will not refund my money. Had to dispute the charge w/ my credit card company. Stay away!!

mikeg171
3/8/16

I purchased tickets for a Spring Training game on Friday through Good Seat Tickets. My credit card was charged and I received a confirmation number. Come Tuesday, I received an email that the tickets were no longer available! Prices had doubled in the meantime, and they refused to help make up the difference in cost!

ashleym126
2/16/16

They over charged me on my ticket AND THERE IS NO REFUNDS FOR YOUR TICKET IN THE FINE PRINT. STAY WAY FROM THIS SITE.

jeffp46
1/31/16

They sold tickets to us at 230% of face value for a show that isn't even sold out. Then they charged a $30 service fee and $15 delivery fee. We ended up paying $184 for what should have been $66 tickets.
Complete rip off. The lady on the phone said that people basically just scalp tickets on the website for whatever price they want and I said "isn't that illegal?" She said "right." Not sure if she is just incompetent or just admitted to them running an illegal website but either way, this site should be avoided at all costs.

deborahs48
11/25/15

Since the show I wanted to take my granddaughter to was sold out, I had to buy tickets on the secondary market. It was easy, I downloaded the tickets and had no problems. The seats were better than I expected since I had never been to the venue before. It was a fun time with my sweet little girl. Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Check the seating chart at the venue. I kept one window open in that and one on the ticket sales so I could figure out where to sit. And I download all my tickets and print at home.

pauls239
11/23/15

Ordered the tickets. They showed up alright. Two tickets for a play at $37.50 each. Total price for the tickets, including delivery, is $161. I won't use these folks, again.

melanis2
10/20/15

I found the cheapest price of all sites.

mickj7
10/5/15

Was in NYC and wanted to see the Book of Mormons. Goodseattickets was where I found the best price and seats. Will surely do business with them again.

ricardoc28
10/5/15

Purchased 8 tix for a concert and they arrived on time. Best price I found on the interwebs. Will do business with them again. Thank you goodseattickets.

carolf38
10/5/15

Purchased concert tickets In May. Concert Friday night still no tickets! Different excuse every call. Website states tickets available day after purchase!
DO NOT Purchase tickets with this company!

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question