Good Seat Tickets reviews

Tel: (866) 206 5318
info@goodseattickets.com

chriss615
9/22/17

Overall decent experience. Fees were moderate. Prices very reasonable. Would recommend the site to others.

susannah25
9/22/17

This was my first time buying tickets online. The seating chart was very helpful because I have never been to the venue and I wanted to know exactly where I would be sitting. The site was easy to use, but when I wanted to buy tickets, the ones I had wanted the day before were gone. Had to pay more for the row behind. Was not happy with the surprise fee at the end. The 7.95 fee was mentioned with the ticket price but not the higher fee. Had to pay almost 50.00 more that I was not expecting to pay. Overall the process was good. My sister and I are really looking forward to this concert!

deborahb120
9/21/17

It was quick and easy and I received my tickets right away. Looking forward to the concert. Thank you very much.

jenniferg194
9/20/17

The site was easy to use and the tickets got here quickly! The processing fee is a little too high but I know it'll be worth it at the end of the day.

kennyf22
9/19/17

I want the tickets I paid for about 2 hours ago!!! Money has been taken out! Called customer service and they said we had an error with the payment..... The Funds have been taken out!!! How is an error happening with the payment?? They couldn't tell me the error WTF!! Then told me to put my card info in again and run it... UMM NO!! I do not understand how you can take my $ and not give me what was clearly paid for.

robertab26
9/16/17

Thanks appreciate it alot for getting me the tickets... means so much to me. Glad i get to go on this concert

petet23
9/3/17

Got to the game and tickets had already been reprinted the day after I bought them which invalidated the tickets I purchased. Sent Documentation to Good Seats from the ticket office, which they requested. WIll see how they respond.

nounab
8/31/17

I am giving one since there is no zero or negative. I bought a great seat for $640 and the artist cancelled the concert which is fine. This was in July 17 concert was taking place in August 23. Plenty of time before concert date the event was cancelled and all fans to be refunded. Except that, I could not get a hold of the lame seller. Good seats gave me an email address and number and let me do the dirty work of crying to get my refund back. But the seller would not pick up their phone or respond to my emails. Several emails later, the seller emails me on August 1st saying : we are processing your refund today. One sentence no apologies nothing. Fine. Except that today is August 31 and still no sign of refund or responses from the seller. When I call goodseats they leave me on hold then tell me ok m'am we left a message for the seller. Give them 48 hours to respond then call us if they don't. Did that several times and no response from the seller yet goodseats still telling me to do the same thing. It is like a loop. I asked to speak to a manager. A manager is never available so I wait and wait. Today I waited 45 min for this manager and nothing I m still on hold do thought I use the time to leave the review. I m asking now my credit card to dispute the charge. I m so so peeved by the time wasted and lack of professionalism. I thought I was getting a ticket from a trusted platform not some black market craziness. I will never ever ever use this site or recommend it to anyone. Maybe if the concert took place none of this would be exposed but since in my case it was cancelled, all the behind the scene failures surfaced.

whitneyw35
8/29/17

I bought 2 concert tickets and received to parking passes instead of concert tickets. Goodseattickets.com did not and will not make it right or refund me my money. This place is a scam of a company.

joshr72
7/20/17

I bought two tickets to Dashboard Confessional before seeing these reviews and was a little worried, but went with it anyways. I called the number to confirm I had the tickets and where I was going to pick them up. They told me an hour before at "will call". Yet again I was a little nervous, but I showed up and they were there! So here in Utah it worked out great hah. You get hit with the fees and everything but it was worth it. Keep in mind I bought them 1 day before the actual event. Still worked out great (: Thank you!

barbaraa93
6/16/17

I bought tickets 2 days ago to a concert that will be in September through goodseats.com, and was charged $1,175.37 for TWO tickets! My daughter read all the reviews, both good and bad on THIS site, which made me extremely leery about the legitimacy of the company, especially after receiving an error message on the confirmation page. I called my credit card company and told them about my concerns. They put a security closure on my account (I'll be getting a new card and account number) and removed the $1,175.37 charge. In the meantime, my daughter went online and bought BETTER tickets in BETTER seats through the venue's site. Total
cost for two tickets: Only $261.75. A saving of over $900.00!!!!! I am so proud of my super-smart daughter, but I feel like a big dummy. Save big bucks and do not buy tickets for ANY event from goodseats.

Tip for consumers: Just don't buy anything, ever from them!

johnn1137
6/9/17

We got tickets to theBottle Rock concert,we needed 5 tickets and it worked great. Had an amazing time, crossed House of Pain off the bucket list!! Saweeeet!

mariasolp
6/6/17

This doesn't even deserve a 1 star... I ordered tickets for Coldplay and the options were 1 or 3.. I only needed two so I was like okay I'll buy one then I'll buy another one and I'll have two! So I bought one and I got an email confirmation receipt blabla then I go and buy another one and the only option is to buy two tickets. So I was like okay I'll just buy two tickets and invite someone else since I have an extra ticket. Then I didn't receive a confirmation email, but the money was taken out of my bank account. I gave it two days until I called them to see if I would get an email. When I told the guy what happened he said okay let me see what happened to your email give me the confirmation number.. I was like wtf I don't have a confirmation email that tells me the number that's why I'm calling. At this point I'm already pissed.. and all he said was there's nothing he can do.. he needs a confirmation number. So he tried it with my name and he said only one ticket was purchased. I was like uhm no I ordered 3.. you took my money and again he said there's nothing he can do.. and that this has happened to 5 people already the day I called?.. like why tf would you tell me that.. if his has happened to you immoderately call your bank. Never order tickets from here. They'll just take your money and said there's nothing they can do about it.

juanr70
6/5/17

Site worked great, needed tickets and tried other portals but couldnt get what i needed. not too expensive and e-tickets emailed is convenient

aprill37
5/4/17

We got Ed Sheeran tickets thru this service, site worked good, we got our tickets gucci and they were not too expensive.

sophiaf5
4/28/17

Used this site for tickets, worked OK, used Eticket option for these basketball tickets. Downloaded fine and game was good. :)

kated48
4/27/17

They basically literally ripped us off....
Took $300 off our account for tickets we never received...and then did not want to refund our money back... :) charming, isn't it??
Seriously, get your tickets from somewhere else, this is the worst customer service ever...
Or at least now you've been warned...
J

sandyb79
4/26/17

So needed tickets to see him at the Sprint Center KC and of course sold out. Got them online here, was painless

ritap25
4/20/17

used this site for Metallica tickets, worked great. Didn't pay too much more than cover price of tix so that is good.

henryt42
4/17/17

Needed tickets to MLB baseball last minute and this site saved me, we had a great time at the game even though game was sold out.

antoxak
4/13/17

We were having a hard time finding Arianna Grande tix and didn't want to deal with craigslist so we tried this site and it worked OK. Paid slightly more than original ticket price for the pair but not by much, so it was all good.

tommyn13
4/8/17

The wife and I got married on April 7th and had purchased a set of tickets to the Althetics vs Rangers game that evening , after reading so many scam reviews we was stressed out all the way to the feild hoping we didnt get scammed once getting there we realized they were good tickets and actually got to enjoy the game so I just wanted to give a thumbs up for anyone else that's thinking about buying tickets from here .....

scotts250
4/4/17

Tickets wouldn't scan. Fake seller just hangs up in you. Too bad this crap still goes on & reminds me why I've stopped going to these type of events. Call your bank immediately.

andreab146
3/26/17

I bought Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets for my boyfriend and I back in December from this website. I received the tickets in January and the concert was in February. Well, we got to the show and they didn't scan because the guy said they had probably been replicated and sold off to multiple people. We ended up having to buy tickets from a scalper for $200 on top of the $300 I had given to this awful ticket reseller. After the concert I hounded the company and whoever would listen to me, and finally I was told I'd get a refund check in the mail. Well....that was a month ago and still no refund check. So I've accepted that I probably won't see that $300 back and I just hope I can prevent as many people as possible from using this scam website.

lorenw11
3/26/17

I started to buy 2 tickets from this company at 137 each plus fees. When I got to the summary, they had jacked the price to 159, added 41 plus another 8 each to download! Buyers beware. I backed out before I got burned like others.

Helpful answer

Oh, I see they don't answer. Not buying anything from here

By Lawana S. on 10/25/16
Helpful answer

I received e-tickets and they will charge you, I guess, $17.

By Tae Y. on 5/12/15
Helpful answer

Basically, you cannot choose your own seats. You do not have any control or whatsoever. You just sit whatever seats they assign you

By Tae Y. on 4/26/13

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other customers.

Good Seat Tickets?