Good Seat Tickets reviews

Tel: (866) 206 5318
info@goodseattickets.com

mickeyc18
11/18/17

Website was easy to book and user friendly, the service fees were a little high in my opinion. Look forward to future bookings

brandonm106
11/18/17

Good, didn't expect so much of a service fee. $63 was face value and $90 was total. I'm sure now it equals Ticketmaster

tevinr1
11/18/17

It was good, and helpful definitely will use again thank u for the experience and security of my tickets

doreena8
11/17/17

I purchased tickets online and then they added $50 as a service fee per ticket! I called to request a credit and was disconnected. I called back a second time they left me on hold and told me there was nothing they could do. Terrible customer service! I I will never purchase from here again and I will tell everyone to stay clear from this company. I will file something with the BBB. This company is stealing peoples money!

felicias29
11/16/17

November 16,2017 I came to Nassau Coliseum with my family to watch Disney on ice however upon arrival I was told my tickets were not valid due to someone else using the tickets... two people at that!!!! My daughter stood on the line and started panicking and crying, I was then ask to repurchase another sets to tickets prior to spend over hundred dollars for a family of three. I am in disbelief, saddest and shocked and felt robbed at the same time. I thought I was saving money instead I overspent.

sarahm365
11/16/17

Great seats for great prices! Quick, easy and no BS. Love that I also got a promotion code to get a better rate.

roberts701
11/16/17

It was very fast and easy looking forward to order more tickets from your website maybe more games here and in other city's

gentryh1
11/16/17

I had looked on two other websites and they were much more expensive for the same seats. Quick and easy process and got the tickets to download in minutes!

kingp16
11/16/17

NiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrNiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrNiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrNiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrNiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrr

daisyp10
11/16/17

ok pretty good ok pretty good ok pretty good ok pretty good ok pretty good ok pretty good ok pretty goodok pretty good ok pretty good

micheller194
11/15/17

Had an overall good experience. Received tickets in 30 minutes. Will recommend to friends and family

sabrinal35
11/15/17

I had looked through 3 other sites before I found Good Seats, the price for the tickets and the service fee was amazing in comparison to the other sites I'd visited. And the delivery was fast and easy, I'm bookmarking Good Seats for the next time I buy tickets on line

tammyh80
11/15/17

Very easy ordering tickets on this site. Great prices and choices of seats. Would definitely recommend this site to friends and family.

anthonyj83
11/15/17

Ordering my tickets went very well for me. Thank you for the service. For the future customers, i think the app would be very helpful just like it was for me

sandrah144
11/15/17

I don't buy a lot of tickets online, but this site is wonderful.It was easy to use. Great seats, good price and great service.My tickets were in my hand within 3 days of purchase.Awesome! Thank you. i will be doing business with this company again.

heatherf74
11/14/17

The prices seem great until you get to the end to submit your order. They add $50 per ticket as a service fee. So $498 quickly becomes $655

cathyc95
11/14/17

Very easy to follow web site. They provided a lot of instructions which was great because this was my first time using flash seats. I will always buy through flash seats . The service charge is worth the peace of mind buying on line and not getting ribbed off.

raulr25
11/14/17

Very impressed with price and location of seats. Will use site again for future events. My kids and I are very excited to attend the event.

brianq8
11/14/17

the order was good just hope it isn't secure thank you very much can't wait to go to the bruins go bruins

annah151
11/14/17

The website was easily accessible and found tickets that I could afford. I wanted to get better seats but with the added fees I could not do so. Therefore I had to change my selection a couple of times. I do hope the everything works out because I am very anxious to see Tim McGraw and Faith Hill in concert. I did research your website and found you sold tickets to many venues and many various artists so that was reassuring to me.

markr291
11/13/17

disrespectful - horrible customer service - liars -liars - liars
unbelievable company is in business...'

georgec182
11/12/17

Very Easy And Efficient To Order Tickets With This Website... Affordable Tickets With Quality Care And Great Follow Up.

angelaw146
11/12/17

Got tixkets right away! Will use again. Thank you for your help. Excited about the show. My daughter will be excited

celestec12
11/12/17

Easy And its a very nice website it was easy hasslefree the best website to order tickets from even though I didnt get my email yet and Im still waiting on it but you know

lucass41
11/12/17

The site was very user-friendly and easy to navigate around. It was a quick, seamless process to purchase my tickets. Ill be returning to this site for future ticket purchases.

I received e-tickets and they will charge you, I guess, $17.

By Tae Y.

Basically, you cannot choose your own seats. You do not have any control or whatsoever. You just sit whatever seats they assign you

By Tae Y.

Questions? Get answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other customers.

Good Seat Tickets?