Good Seat Tickets reviews

Tel: (866) 206 5318
info@goodseattickets.com

joshr72
7/20/17

I bought two tickets to Dashboard Confessional before seeing these reviews and was a little worried, but went with it anyways. I called the number to confirm I had the tickets and where I was going to pick them up. They told me an hour before at "will call". Yet again I was a little nervous, but I showed up and they were there! So here in Utah it worked out great hah. You get hit with the fees and everything but it was worth it. Keep in mind I bought them 1 day before the actual event. Still worked out great (: Thank you!

barbaraa93
6/16/17

I bought tickets 2 days ago to a concert that will be in September through goodseats.com, and was charged $1,175.37 for TWO tickets! My daughter read all the reviews, both good and bad on THIS site, which made me extremely leery about the legitimacy of the company, especially after receiving an error message on the confirmation page. I called my credit card company and told them about my concerns. They put a security closure on my account (I'll be getting a new card and account number) and removed the $1,175.37 charge. In the meantime, my daughter went online and bought BETTER tickets in BETTER seats through the venue's site. Total
cost for two tickets: Only $261.75. A saving of over $900.00!!!!! I am so proud of my super-smart daughter, but I feel like a big dummy. Save big bucks and do not buy tickets for ANY event from goodseats.

Tip for consumers: Just don't buy anything, ever from them!

johnn1137
6/9/17

We got tickets to theBottle Rock concert,we needed 5 tickets and it worked great. Had an amazing time, crossed House of Pain off the bucket list!! Saweeeet!

mariasolp
6/6/17

This doesn't even deserve a 1 star... I ordered tickets for Coldplay and the options were 1 or 3.. I only needed two so I was like okay I'll buy one then I'll buy another one and I'll have two! So I bought one and I got an email confirmation receipt blabla then I go and buy another one and the only option is to buy two tickets. So I was like okay I'll just buy two tickets and invite someone else since I have an extra ticket. Then I didn't receive a confirmation email, but the money was taken out of my bank account. I gave it two days until I called them to see if I would get an email. When I told the guy what happened he said okay let me see what happened to your email give me the confirmation number.. I was like wtf I don't have a confirmation email that tells me the number that's why I'm calling. At this point I'm already pissed.. and all he said was there's nothing he can do.. he needs a confirmation number. So he tried it with my name and he said only one ticket was purchased. I was like uhm no I ordered 3.. you took my money and again he said there's nothing he can do.. and that this has happened to 5 people already the day I called?.. like why tf would you tell me that.. if his has happened to you immoderately call your bank. Never order tickets from here. They'll just take your money and said there's nothing they can do about it.

juanr70
6/5/17

Site worked great, needed tickets and tried other portals but couldnt get what i needed. not too expensive and e-tickets emailed is convenient

aprill37
5/4/17

We got Ed Sheeran tickets thru this service, site worked good, we got our tickets gucci and they were not too expensive.

sophiaf5
4/28/17

Used this site for tickets, worked OK, used Eticket option for these basketball tickets. Downloaded fine and game was good. :)

kated48
4/27/17

They basically literally ripped us off....
Took $300 off our account for tickets we never received...and then did not want to refund our money back... :) charming, isn't it??
Seriously, get your tickets from somewhere else, this is the worst customer service ever...
Or at least now you've been warned...
J

sandyb79
4/26/17

So needed tickets to see him at the Sprint Center KC and of course sold out. Got them online here, was painless

ritap25
4/20/17

used this site for Metallica tickets, worked great. Didn't pay too much more than cover price of tix so that is good.

henryt42
4/17/17

Needed tickets to MLB baseball last minute and this site saved me, we had a great time at the game even though game was sold out.

caith1
4/15/17

We ordered Phantom of the opera tickets and I accidentally ordered 4 when we actually needed 5 because my friend changed her mind and called customer service and they were able to sort it out for me. Got all tickets and show was amazing thank you.

antoxak
4/13/17

We were having a hard time finding Arianna Grande tix and didn't want to deal with craigslist so we tried this site and it worked OK. Paid slightly more than original ticket price for the pair but not by much, so it was all good.

tommyn13
4/8/17

The wife and I got married on April 7th and had purchased a set of tickets to the Althetics vs Rangers game that evening , after reading so many scam reviews we was stressed out all the way to the feild hoping we didnt get scammed once getting there we realized they were good tickets and actually got to enjoy the game so I just wanted to give a thumbs up for anyone else that's thinking about buying tickets from here .....

scotts250
4/4/17

Tickets wouldn't scan. Fake seller just hangs up in you. Too bad this crap still goes on & reminds me why I've stopped going to these type of events. Call your bank immediately.

andreab146
3/26/17

I bought Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets for my boyfriend and I back in December from this website. I received the tickets in January and the concert was in February. Well, we got to the show and they didn't scan because the guy said they had probably been replicated and sold off to multiple people. We ended up having to buy tickets from a scalper for $200 on top of the $300 I had given to this awful ticket reseller. After the concert I hounded the company and whoever would listen to me, and finally I was told I'd get a refund check in the mail. Well....that was a month ago and still no refund check. So I've accepted that I probably won't see that $300 back and I just hope I can prevent as many people as possible from using this scam website.

lorenw11
3/26/17

I started to buy 2 tickets from this company at 137 each plus fees. When I got to the summary, they had jacked the price to 159, added 41 plus another 8 each to download! Buyers beware. I backed out before I got burned like others.

brandyh18
3/10/17

I been fighting with Paypal trying to get me a refund since I first bought them! I wanted to cancel 5 minutes after buying. Taking someone's hard earn money is what crooks do , only difference they don't have a gun.

jilld44
2/8/17

This company is a total sham! I purchased tickets six months before my event for specific seats.I never received the official tickets,only to be called a week before and told that those seats are not available and that they were gonna "upgrade me. The upgrade was not satisfactory due to being seven rows back versus front row 2nd tier and they would not budge. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place because the event was sold out. I have never been more disappointed and had the worst customer service.I will never go through them again and plan on taking legal action! These people should not be in business!

chastityj
1/31/17

So last night I was trying to purchase my daughter tickets for the Ariana Grande concert in Vegas. I wished I would've seen this site before hand! These $#*!s are shady as $#*!. They needed a photo of my ID front and back - that should've been the first red flag. Anyway they stated that a rep would call me back via email msg, because they needed to email my tix after ID confirmation. Needless to say I couldn't sleep, I spent damn near 300.00 on a ticket. So I called back today it took almost 8 min to get a rep, I told her my concern. She put me on hold an add'l 5 mins only to disconnect the call! I immediately called back got another rep who I gave my order number to. He stated that I didn't have an order, it was cancelled, and I would be getting a refund. $#*! that! So I immediately called my bank to get my money back. I will be reporting them as fraud, and will be reporting them to the BBB as well. Lesson learned! $#*! this company $#*!ing leeches!

torik1
1/23/17

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure a good chunk of the site is filled with fraud. I actually looked at reviews the day of (yesterday) the concert and got super freaked out about my tickets being fake or something. I spent the entire 3 hour car ride being super paranoid about it but, alas, I got in just fine. I ordered the tickets, they were emailed to me a lot earlier than they said they would be, everything went swell. I hope other users avoid fraud!!

jasmines40
1/10/17

So I haven't got my tickets yet there suppose to be coming on February 4 but I'm seeing so many bad reviews about them and a lot of my friends are saying it's a scam and I don't know if it's true or not cause I see so many good and bad reviews so I don't know who to believe

rachelc101
12/24/16

I never received the tickets to download!! My credit card was charged 200.00 plus for Social Distortion tickets!!

stevien
12/10/16

GOODSEATTICKETS RIPPED ME OFF. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM. I PAID TRIPLE

fuckg
12/9/16

****** ZERO STARS ****** $#*!ing scam artist. These people are pieces of $#*! I hope someone kills them. Any positive review on here was definitely submitted by them.

Helpful answer

Oh, I see they don't answer. Not buying anything from here

By Lawana S. on 10/25/16
Helpful answer

I received e-tickets and they will charge you, I guess, $17.

By Tae Y. on 5/12/15
Helpful answer

Basically, you cannot choose your own seats. You do not have any control or whatsoever. You just sit whatever seats they assign you

By Tae Y. on 4/26/13

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other customers.

Good Seat Tickets?