US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

gojuk
9/17/16

Purchased 2 tickets for the same concert, one from goodseattickets.com and the other from ticketmaster.com. The tickets were for same sitting area (in the free sitting lawn area of the venue), made the order at the same time (a few minutes apart) and paid 13% more for the ticket purchased through goodseattickets.com. I was especially pissed off to see that goodseattickets.com charge $7.95 for delivery when the ticket is sent by email. When I called their customer service I was told that they're typically more expensive as a secondary reseller and that $7.95 is due to their ticket upload cost...

annec75
7/23/16

purchased their VIP package for Coldplay, July 23rd. in Chicago in May for $550.00 a piece- $2000.oo. Supposedly, backstage passes at the venue ( the Stadium)- which was false: they send you to dinner in the area for $400.00 (?) Received a package from a second company, that provides the tickets with plastic badges to wear around your neck, poster, plastic bag with Coldplays name on it- no tickets. The second company Fed Ex's the "real" tickets and SENDS it to another address. No tickets in hand and the concert is in 6 hours... GoodSeats have NEVER called me- only the second dealer!!! stay away from these people. $2000.oo mistake!

micheller98
5/22/16

I placed an order online for Beyonce tickets I didn't complain about the price it was fine well when I made my purchase and they took the money out of my account I got an email stating that my purchase was declined. I called and the young lady stated that my card was declined for my phone number could not be verified with my bank which I knew was bull. I immediately called my bank and they confirmed that they removed the funds on conference call I called them and explained that my bank states that it cleared so instead of them honoring the purchase he stated that I will get my money back in 5-7 days so my bank rep told him that they were a scam and that if they didn't remove the funds why are they refunding my money. Well $562.00 later my money is back in my account thanks to my bank. Do not use these crooks!!! And I will be filing a complaint with the Attorney general in my state

jordanp24
5/18/16

Don't, just please don't use them. Bought $200 worth of tickets for a concert, payment hit my account immediately, I got an email saying my payment didn't go through, they needed an email for a billing records confirmation then asked for me to fax a photo ID or my drivers license. Called back right away, no refund, just a promise that the pending amount will drop off in a couple of days. According to everyone else's reviews, it will take way longer than a couple of days and a very good chance that you never see that money again. My own bank helped me file a claim but it gives them a 15 DAY GRACE PERIOD to refund or not. So if you're low in $$ and want it back ASAP, save your self the trouble and pay $5-$10 more on stubhub. $10 more is worth it compared to losing $200.00

amyb102
4/6/16

BUYER BEWARE...... Bought a $450 ticket to attend Hamilton on Broadway. Made the 5 hour trip to NYC to see the show. The ticket was counterfeit and had been sold multiple times. We were denied access to the show. In addition, they will not refund my money. Had to dispute the charge w/ my credit card company. Stay away!!

mikeg171
3/8/16

I purchased tickets for a Spring Training game on Friday through Good Seat Tickets. My credit card was charged and I received a confirmation number. Come Tuesday, I received an email that the tickets were no longer available! Prices had doubled in the meantime, and they refused to help make up the difference in cost!

ashleym126
2/16/16

They over charged me on my ticket AND THERE IS NO REFUNDS FOR YOUR TICKET IN THE FINE PRINT. STAY WAY FROM THIS SITE.

jeffp46
1/31/16

They sold tickets to us at 230% of face value for a show that isn't even sold out. Then they charged a $30 service fee and $15 delivery fee. We ended up paying $184 for what should have been $66 tickets.
Complete rip off. The lady on the phone said that people basically just scalp tickets on the website for whatever price they want and I said "isn't that illegal?" She said "right." Not sure if she is just incompetent or just admitted to them running an illegal website but either way, this site should be avoided at all costs.

deborahs48
11/25/15

Since the show I wanted to take my granddaughter to was sold out, I had to buy tickets on the secondary market. It was easy, I downloaded the tickets and had no problems. The seats were better than I expected since I had never been to the venue before. It was a fun time with my sweet little girl. Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Check the seating chart at the venue. I kept one window open in that and one on the ticket sales so I could figure out where to sit. And I download all my tickets and print at home.

pauls239
11/23/15

Ordered the tickets. They showed up alright. Two tickets for a play at $37.50 each. Total price for the tickets, including delivery, is $161. I won't use these folks, again.

melanis2
10/20/15

I found the cheapest price of all sites.

mickj7
10/5/15

Was in NYC and wanted to see the Book of Mormons. Goodseattickets was where I found the best price and seats. Will surely do business with them again.

ricardoc28
10/5/15

Purchased 8 tix for a concert and they arrived on time. Best price I found on the interwebs. Will do business with them again. Thank you goodseattickets.

carolf38
10/5/15

Purchased concert tickets In May. Concert Friday night still no tickets! Different excuse every call. Website states tickets available day after purchase!
DO NOT Purchase tickets with this company!

howdyn
9/16/15

Purchased football tickets from them. Bought nine tickets three worked. We got to stadium and they said tickets scan was no good. There were three hundred other purchases on the same seats they told us this happens all the time nothing they can do so whoever entered first with the ticket were allowed in everyone else out of luck. During the game no one in the seats we purchased. Just one horrible experience. Fraud fraud fraud. Called good seats back they act like its our fault. Still trying to get our money back

monikab7
9/15/15

"Extremely happy with the purchase. The seats were floor seats and price was by far the cheapest. Will do business again."

mikeb207
9/13/15

My whole experience with Goodseattickets was amazing. They kept in constant communication about my order and shipped it quickly. The people I communicated with were all very friendly and helpful. The tickets arrived to us well sealed and with clear instructions on what to do. The tickets was for my son as it was his first baseball game. He had a wonderful time at the dbacks game. I have already recommended it to several friends and my wife and I will be getting more tickets in future.

johnw328
9/10/15

I compared the ticket pricing and went with goodseats as they had better prices.

theresab23
9/5/15

Buyer beware! They are crooks! i purchased 2 e-tickets just to find out it was rejected. Three days passed andd i didn't recieve the tickets so i called them. they said the tickets were rejected. My bank account said otherwise! They took my money and did't have the courtesy to call me.. When i called them they said i had to fax my id and i may not get the same price. Which means i paid twice because i still haven't gotten refunded!!!!!

timd39
8/25/15

Purchase process was quite easy and etickets were delivered right away.

wailunw
8/18/15

I wish I had read these reviews before I made the terrible mistake. One problem when ordering thru this site is that they don't reveal the seating information until you already purchased it. The only info they will provide you is the row. I ended up getting the corner seats at the very left side which had a terrible view. I called to cancel or change seating but they won't do it. What made it worst is that I found ticketmaster.com provided the exact seating info and the price is half the cost. They are just a middleman for ticketmaster. Don't buy from this crook!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from these crooks!

indirap
8/18/15

You may get tickets in a different section than what you purchased as stated online since they don't require their ticket owners to specify the exact section that the tickets are in, allowing them to be misleading on purpose. The cust rep told me that you cannot go by what the online listing says, and that you have to call to get more accurate information, as though this was a policy stated on the website which is not the case. I overpaid about $85 per ticket and they won't issue me the refund I demanded.

nickz3
7/24/15

I brought 5 tickets from GoodSeatTickets for Ringling Bro Circus show. It cost me $215, when my friend bought it one row closer to me for $25 per person. I overpaid by 100%. Don't buy from this place.

kathrynk6
6/17/15

We purchase 2 tickets for the Eddie Izzard concert on May 26, 2015 for $493.60. We arrived at the venue early so we could pick them up at the call window. We were told that there were NO TICKETS under our name. We showed our paperwork and ID. We called StubHub! who sent us a confirmation letter in the mail and they were no help. After 25 minutes with them we called Good Ticket Seat who said they would call us back. We waited and waited. We finally gave up and came home at 8:20. After we arrived home at about 8:30 we got a call by someone accusing us of not trying to pick up the tickets. Why did we get dressed up and drive to the venue???? Because we wanted to see Eddie Izzard!!! The person selling the tickets is a jerk. While they were making insane accusations, I was on the other phone calling the credit card people to inform them. We are getting our money back, but I'd rather have seen the show. Always use a credit card with these kinds of purchases. We a Debit card you don't have the same resources.

steveng48
6/17/15

Paid top dollar for tickets for a show for my 6 year old daughter and myself. This company delivered the wrong tickets to the will call window. Had to plead with the theater manager for tickets so my daughter would not be disappointed which luckily I was able to get. Goodseattickets offered nothing for their mistake. Their only concern is what were the seat numbers on the wrong tickets they delivered. No apology, no empathy and finally had to go thru my credit card company to get a refund. I, obviously, would not recommend this company.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Good Seat Tickets staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question