Review of GoldCEO

Tel: 001-206 965 8135
service-help@hotmail.com

ryann18
5/18/14

I was actually pretty skeptical at first and wasn't entirely expecting what i paid for to come through. Reading other reviews, a lot of the reviews seemed to say the same thing, so I wasn't sure whether they were fake or not. However, they came through, really quickly too, so it's been a positive experience through and through for me.

tonyy5
4/26/14

that's Awesome !! i got my dragon nest gold and items from them , they treat me so well , i am warrior :D , my favorite goldceo

miguely1
4/26/14

I do not why they think goldceo is a scam. I find it odd that they only allow new customers to only purchase up to $100 worth of items or golds and do not permit new customers to buy over 100$ ,while they have large of stock, when I've enquired). Wouldn't they want to get as much money from you as possible if they were trying to scam people?

haic2
5/18/14

I love goldceo.com so much. Quick, Safe and more. ^^. Your service is perfect.

danielc108
11/10/15

Be sure to live chat them after your order...to arrange delivery.
Have used twice and am very pleased

iliassa
5/5/14

I liked the website. I got my ingame gold twice and right after 5 minutes I made the order. I highly recommend them and would purchase their services again.

jackb106
7/30/15

Very good seller

melindar8
7/10/15

5 stars!!! Its worth every cent and then some! I really enjoy it! Hella content!

marcosd4
4/3/15

If you play on iro chaos, then its your best option for itens and zenny(gold)
I start get stuffs there at 2014 and im still here. I dont know nothing about the other games but for ragnarok online is great! :] ( But i dont like the value of some itens, i think they need reduce a bit because its to expensive sometimes)

Tip for consumers: Start get few things dont get alot stuff if you afraid to get scam

elvag
4/27/14

i have bough gold from this site many times, they all send to us instantly, i think it is a good website.

tomieg
4/27/14

My friend tell me this site ,I also bought products from them, very convenient shopping,i will use it again in future.

jackp75
11/2/16

I really was cautious and skeptical about this and thought it was a fraudulent site. I made small purchases at first and to my surprise it was the opposite. I got the items i purchased and they actually work no problems no issues. I have made many more purchases and have no issues with my purchases. I will keep monitoring their services. Thus far things are running smoothly. I also have purchased many times here without being scammed! I will continue purchasing.

oreinw
7/19/16

I tried it for DFO for $70. At the time they said they didn't have enough so they paid me half and paid the other half after 4 hours. Customer support was nice and processed everything quickly when I was getting jittery at first. Seems they don't support every game equally.

cc82
5/2/14

Ordered some Aion gold. Delivered within a few hours and no real hassle. Got a 5% discount coupon from Facebook and bonus points for future purchase.

Those who say they ask for info, the only thing they asked me was (1) the transaction id from the Paypal transfer, which is perfectly ok to send out, (2) info from the account I registered with (which they already had, so not like this did anything), and (3) how I heard about the site. Nothing really nefarious in that regard.

Also, if you actually believe there's no chance of getting banned, that's your problem. It's a game, and run by a company that can do whatever it pleases. There's never true guarantees with this stuff. But there's plenty of ways to reduce risk (e.g., 2nd and 3rd accounts used to 'purchase' items from primary, and transfer funds around that way).

As with all online purchases and of in-game items with real money, be careful, be safe, and you'll be alright. I'd definitely order from them again.

quangk
2/1/16

They provide quite of a fast service, but don't make purchases at mid night lol, they'll process it in the morning. I'm satisfied with the service so far, they really kept their promises, only one drawback: they increase the price while giving discount codes, meaning u r buying the same or higher price even with the codes. I used to buy a lot of in game currency from them so I know, for example, 1 bil = $13, then they give a discount code of 3%-5%.while increasing the price to $15 or even $18...

mehdim15
5/19/15

Got scammed. Ordered once, went well, the second time i made a bigger order, never received my gold and they refused to refund me. Pretty much a scam don't trust this site.

barryb30
3/10/15

That sums it up they have to be crooked when they block posting on there facebook and you tube pages .I for one would never risk it .

ms233
11/26/15

If you looking for thieves to steal your money, this the best site for you.

sylvieb2
6/28/14

when i sold them gold, they agreed price but changed it after got my golds, MY GOD they paid less than what we agreed, thief ,scammer,shameless

gotw
1/8/14

This company is run by a one guy who called himself Fly when I spoke with him. I looked up his website goldceo.com and found out that he is based off of Tonglingshi Anhuisheng China. They don't have laws against these kind of things over there. Please do not buy from Goldceo or Thepowerlevel. They are run by the same people. They will take your money and leave you hanging.

My Story. I've paid hundred of US dollars for a game item, but was never provided with the item. I chatted with Fly, the person who was helping me at the time through their website. We were exchanging chats pretty rapidly until the final question. I ask him if I would be able to get the item right away after I make the payment. Fly said yes. I made the payment and guess what. He no longer reply to my chat. I lost my money and my time. I very upset.

ryanw25
6/19/14

damn scammer, i paid for 100m RS golds ,and cellphone is broken cant get call . they dont send golds and refuse to refund, WTF .

alanl36
11/30/14

these people are total thieves and scammers.... all the positive reviews for their BS site are from them (look at the awful english)... do not trust them.... not only will they not fullfill their end of the deal youll most likely get banned.... if you dont getbanned they will attempt to steal your account so they can scam other people... shady 10000 ways from sunday

gobling
6/19/14

in the trade ,they sent golds to wrong person ,still refuse to send me ??what is the hell, that is your fault , not mine , LOL never see so bad service .

bobc57
12/8/14

Hmm Lots of bad reviews here... And the good reviews you can tell are total bull... No Thank you..

janb1
1,093 helpful votes
1/10/14

Chinese game credit/gold scam. Avoid!

Helpful answer

I have bought items from them and not once been scammed I actually made a purchase today also. I will continue buying items from here as some ingame items are hard to get

By jack p. on 12/19/15
Helpful answer

So far I have bought items for Shaiya US and got all that I bought (in-game Items) . I have never bought gold but i will stick with in-game items for now since that works for me.

By jack p. on 7/2/16
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the GoldCEO staff and other customers.

10 Photos for GoldCEO