US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dianaq
2/23/17

DO NOT buy from this website!! Scam and will not respond to your emails! Bought overwatch never received and money was sent to Louis DiCerbo
(louisdicerbo3463@hotmail.com) Going through the process with Paypal to get my money back.

jackd127
2/17/17

DO NOT buy from this website!! Scam and will not respond to your emails! Bought overwatch never received and money was sent to Ahmed.. Going through the process with Paypal to get my money back but Paypal sucks at refunding too.

jeffreyh66
2/5/17

Purchased Call of Duty Legacy Edition for $50.99 and I never got the product. Tried contacting them but they never responded.

stephp9
2/3/17

We also purchased the Overwatch video game and are currently reporting it to PayPal as well with that nice lengthy process!

Here is the contact info:
Willliam0bruke@gmail
(That is with 3 L's not a typo)
And the PayPal went to Henry Walke

luiss70
1/27/17

I recently made a purchase off this scam site Go Bed Bath for FIFA 17. The game cost $30.99 and I thought it was a great deal so I bought it. After paying through PayPal I received a verification email from PayPal and Go Bed Bath so I thought this was a legit site. After investigating the site thoroughly I found out they operated out of an apartment. I tried contacting them to see what the deal was and I had no response. DO NOT BUY from this site it's a SCAM. I tried getting a refund but no response. The prices may seem to good to be true because they are fake. Buy off well known websites instead of trying to save a few bucks off sketchy websites.

megm20
1/21/17

I purchased the Overwatch video game from this website. Order went through. Payment was made via PayPal. I've sent numerous emails and called the number posted on their website, but to no avail. I've sent in a report via PayPal and hopefully get my money back that way. Here's the info I got from PayPal that might help some of you getting scammed by this business...
Tammi Coleman
tammicoleman75325@hotmail.com

seanm133
1/17/17

I as well purchased a video game Skyrim Special edition from GoBedBath.net after they showed up on a Google search page. I did the same thing as the review above and wish I would have seen his review before buying from them. The order went through PayPal and I order confirmation email. However, that was the last communication I received. dispute with PayPal and I have had no response to my many inquiries to the company via email to the website/ paypal contact/ telephone. Each of the 4 different emails and phone numbers all go to different places. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. waiting to get my money back but is going to take a month probably... :( ANGRY

Tip for consumers: SCAM http://GoBedBath.net is Shady **SCAM** DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, pay the extra five dollars and buy

grahamd24
1/15/17

I purchased a video game from this company after they showed up on a google search page. The order went through PayPal and i got a nice clean order confirmation email. However, that was the last communication i receieved. I am not 3 weeks into a dispute with PayPal and i have had no response to my many inquiries to the company. Each of the 4 different emails and phone numbers all go to different places. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS SITE.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gobedbath.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
luiss68
Luis S.
on 1/23/17
Answer
megm20
Meg M.
A: Nope. I still have a dispute through Paypal and Paypal denied my claim!! So I have appealed it and hopefully I will get my money back then.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gobedbath.net staff and other customers.

Gobedbath.net?