Review of GoBedBath.net

Home
Tel: 1-949-353-3855

nicoh5
3/25/17

I hope you are not too late when you read this but these jokers are some of the biggest frauds on the internet. I ordered a vacuum and they sent it (or something) just to send it back when it got close to me. Now the website is not even up. luckily I did it through PayPay so I could get my money back but I have to wait 30days..

juanitas18
3/23/17

I ordered, they took my money, sent a receipt, a couple days later a tracking number. I tracked the packae and it was delivered but not to me, i called UPS and they said they received a call from the sender, they rerouted my package im assuming back to them. The phone number on the web page doesnt work, i' ve not had a response to any emails i've sent

edwards109
3/20/17

Fitbit Ordered 2/23/17 size Large. Recieved Fitbit 3/20/17 size Small. No Responses to Emails sent in regards to when product would if ever ship. Filed dispute with paypal and item shipped the next day. Currently sent email as to if they could send me a large wrist band for this Fitbit. Will wait for a response. Aside from that the condition and purchase price was excellent.

nicolep86
3/15/17

This person used stolen credit card information to purchase my carseat from Kohl's that I had ordered through this website. While I did receive the carseat, it was at someone else's expense. I contacted the person whose Kohl's credit card was used and she verified that it had been used fraudulently. This person is a scam, I will not order from here again.

ashleyj72
3/9/17

I order from gobedbath.net the 3rd i was kind so scared afterwards because i read the reviews right after i ordered from there. I did message them two days ago to see when my order was coming no response. I was worried... came home from work today and what i ordered was at my front door save 89 dollars on a carseat yay!!!

kimberlyf31
3/8/17

Take your $ send a confirmation than you try to call bogus # and bogus email. Opened a dispute with paypal I will not stop till I get my money back!

dianaq
2/23/17

DO NOT buy from this website!! Scam and will not respond to your emails! Bought overwatch never received and money was sent to Louis DiCerbo
(louisdicerbo3463@hotmail.com) Going through the process with Paypal to get my money back.

jackd127
2/17/17

DO NOT buy from this website!! Scam and will not respond to your emails! Bought overwatch never received and money was sent to Ahmed.. Going through the process with Paypal to get my money back but Paypal sucks at refunding too.

jeffreyh66
2/5/17

Purchased Call of Duty Legacy Edition for $50.99 and I never got the product. Tried contacting them but they never responded.

stephp9
2/3/17

We also purchased the Overwatch video game and are currently reporting it to PayPal as well with that nice lengthy process!

Here is the contact info:
Willliam0bruke@gmail
(That is with 3 L's not a typo)
And the PayPal went to Henry Walke

luiss70
1/27/17

I recently made a purchase off this scam site Go Bed Bath for FIFA 17. The game cost $30.99 and I thought it was a great deal so I bought it. After paying through PayPal I received a verification email from PayPal and Go Bed Bath so I thought this was a legit site. After investigating the site thoroughly I found out they operated out of an apartment. I tried contacting them to see what the deal was and I had no response. DO NOT BUY from this site it's a SCAM. I tried getting a refund but no response. The prices may seem to good to be true because they are fake. Buy off well known websites instead of trying to save a few bucks off sketchy websites.

megm20
1/21/17

I purchased the Overwatch video game from this website. Order went through. Payment was made via PayPal. I've sent numerous emails and called the number posted on their website, but to no avail. I've sent in a report via PayPal and hopefully get my money back that way. Here's the info I got from PayPal that might help some of you getting scammed by this business...
Tammi Coleman
tammicoleman75325@hotmail.com

seanm133
1/17/17

I as well purchased a video game Skyrim Special edition from GoBedBath.net after they showed up on a Google search page. I did the same thing as the review above and wish I would have seen his review before buying from them. The order went through PayPal and I order confirmation email. However, that was the last communication I received. dispute with PayPal and I have had no response to my many inquiries to the company via email to the website/ paypal contact/ telephone. Each of the 4 different emails and phone numbers all go to different places. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE. waiting to get my money back but is going to take a month probably... :( ANGRY

Tip for consumers: SCAM http://GoBedBath.net is Shady **SCAM** DO NOT BUY FROM THEM, pay the extra five dollars and buy

grahamd24
1/15/17

I purchased a video game from this company after they showed up on a google search page. The order went through PayPal and i got a nice clean order confirmation email. However, that was the last communication i receieved. I am not 3 weeks into a dispute with PayPal and i have had no response to my many inquiries to the company. Each of the 4 different emails and phone numbers all go to different places. DO NOT BUT FROM THIS SITE.

Helpful answer

Yes Paypal refunded my $

By Kimberly F. on 1/23/17
Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the GoBedBath.net staff and other customers.

GoBedBath.net?