Review of Go-Parts

ivang6

Excelent

jimv12
5/15/14

Part received was in good condition and received quickly.

eddiew15
5/19/14

Good prices, and received my order in a timely manner

rickm63
5/22/14

I have ordered many parts without any problems. Highly recommended!

davidb205
5/21/14

Easy to use, good pricing, product delivered w/o issues. Thank you for making this on-line auto parts order with excellent customer service!

lindal66

It was easy and fast.

jeffs62
5/10/14

Product was a perfect fit looks great quick ship

marshac4
5/12/14

Easy to order and install

rustyp4
8/20/15

Great service easy to use and find the correct parts

johnl153
5/18/14

I found the company through online searching for a particular auto part. It was easy to select the needed part and the price was better than any dealer's or brick-and-mortar store. Got delivery on time and in A-1 condition.

Will definitely go to them again if and when needed.

johnr157
5/22/14

I was completely satisfied. They delivered right on time and the parts worked beautifully. Would definitely order from them again.

jerryc53
8/20/15

I got taken care of quickly and would recommend you all to do business with again!

josepha47
8/24/15

I thought the product was great and looked exactly like my upper grill. The only issue I had is that there were no directions for the install. It took a little foce to get the grill in, but I have had nothing but great comments on how the large void is now filled. I would recommend this product for anyone who has the 2013 Ecoboost who may notice a large void in the front of their truck.

saram36
5/20/14

Part got here on time, was exactly what I had ordered, and brand new, with sound packaging.

ginap8
8/19/15

I needed a side mirror for my car and the purchase was easy and the customer service person was very friendly.

jackh75
8/20/15

sorry, I have been ordering several things via the net over the past few weeks, I don't remember what I purchased from you.....

howardr10
5/21/14

I had a great experience with my orders to Go-parts.
Now only if you could send parts to Canada at a more reasonable rate that would be great!

dominics15
5/18/14

Order processed and delivered promptly

brandonm41
5/21/14

I purchased a side mirror for my 2011 Hyundai Sonata. The price was extremely fair considering the dealer wanted more than my car payment for parts and labor. There was no tutorial for my part but I did find directions after much searching on a Hyundai message board. The part was backordered and still processing after over a week so I emailed to see what was up. I got a prompt response and a 15% discount so I was happy. The part came and I installed it myself. Money saved. That damn thing had been broke for 8 months. I'll be sure to come back because F--k the dealers for those crazy high prices. Go-Parts.com has awesome customer service.

wb7
5/22/14

Excellent product. Great doing business.

vincents37
5/18/14

Ordered a tail light, easy to find on the site, easy checkout, quick delivery. Best of all it was half the price of a OEM part.

steves121
5/12/14

good product. oe fit. easy order & quick delivery.

noram14

Great

juanf13
5/10/14

no have any problem the mirror has been received in time

dustinb24
8/19/15

Part came just as described and was only half the cost of going to the part store. Heck, it was actually cheaper that pulling the part from a junkyard!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Go-Parts staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question