US Government’s NSF

gear199store@gmail.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Rogue

Gear199.com has been investigated by LegitScript, a NABP recognized organization that vets online pharmacies and has been given "rogue" status. For more information, please visit the Legitscript report.

brettm40
8/26/16

Got my package discreetly in about 3 wks. Little longer than expected but well worth it. Dale helped things go smooth. Will do business again..!!

jamesa178
8/2/16

Extremely happy with my purchase the customer service was outstanding. The shipping time was spot on and the product top quality. Definetly would recommend using Gear199

caseyo4
6/20/16

very helpful, did what they said they were going to do - very good prices - will do business again

adamo86
6/18/16

This is a actual review!, I don't care what anyone else on here says. This site is real and legit. This man stayed in touch with me throughout my whole deal. I received my package earlier than he said I would. I was skeptical after reading these reviews. I received my package and I was even skeptical then because I opened it and didn't see my order but he had made it very descrete just like he said he would and what I thought was a phone charger and bar of soap, was actually my oder. I give this kind of detail to help this mans business so you know it is not a fake review by him. I will be placing a bigger order next time because now I know it is real. Thank you for your business!

elim26
5/18/16

I was alittle skeptical after about 11 days in the 8-14 they said it would be here. But sure enough it showed up today it was legit and everything was there that I bought in a super discreet package.THANK YOU

jasonr88
5/16/16

This site is legit. I had my worries at first but was willing to take the chance. I placed my order and 13 days later my mail lady rang knocked on my door with my package. The contents were packed and protected well. Received in A1 shape. Will return.

donb78
5/11/16

I know there are many sites selling gear. Some are real, and others are not. Some you receive the merchandise, while others you don't. I have ordered twice now, and in both cases I received real gear in an acceptable amount of time (2-3 weeks). In both cases I received emails stating they are processing the order and tracking numbers when they were being shipped. I would recommend using this site.

ronaldm75
4/19/16

I am a first time customer, everything went fast and smooth. They keep in touch and I would definitely do business with them again. I highly recommend this site for gear.

vinceg8
3/6/16

Thanks for making it all good with the purchase and shipping, I'm looking forward to doing buisess with you in the future. seems like a quality product..

singhm
2/27/16

I ordered 4 or 5 time , I didn't get any problem. Products on this site are awesome show good results

ichiea
2/26/16

I ordered 9 boxes of sustanon 250 and i got it on the expected date... Great service they communicate well, they even answer every questions for a first time users... I recommend this source....

davidh341
2/18/16

Took a little while to get my order but everything went smooth. Dale answer all my questions too.top notch products. Will be ordering a whole lit more;)

peters217
2/18/16

I regularly order off Dale and have been for 3 years now. All his products are top notch and service is second to none! Other reviews here look like competition from other sites. I have had nothing but A++++ experiences with Dale and will continue using him for high grade great prices products!!

tommyl24
2/5/16

YOU SEND THE MONEY TO SUDNEY, AUSTRALIA AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A EMPTY PACKAGE WITH BS IN IT (NOT WHAT YOU ORDER) FROM THAILAND
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT !!!???
ORDER A STEROIDS AND RECEIVE A DOLL !!!!
ARE YOU SERIOUS !!
HE DOES IT TO CONFIRM HE ALREADY SEND SOMETHING AND SHOW YOU THE TRACKING NUMBER

erickn6
2/2/16

First of all got my gear several weeks ago thanks guys !!! All legit first order took a bit 3 weeks but well worth it huge gains 10# muscle in short period of time feel awesome thanks dale ! Be ordering again soon

chrisg109
1/30/16

These guys are top notch ... The package was handled and I was given updates on a regular basis . The hardest part of the process was shipping within the states which they have no control over .. Gear is quality and as advertised, everyone involved was responsive and responded immediately to any questions or requests. Great website , great company and looking tears to working with them again

anthonyb103
1/25/16

Beware
This guy think he is a Genius and can still people's money
I didn't let him do that with me but couple of my friends got scammed with him
He is a big liar and talks nice to get your money but as soon as he received it then Bye Bye
BEWARE Beware

ericn18
1/11/16

Got it today thanks dale slow at first all is good thanks

josha29
1/9/16

Dale was great in keeping me up to date with my order progress. I have to say I'm very pleased how discreet my order was packaged and shipped I give it thumbs up

erickn5
12/23/15

Orderd and paid by pay pal never herd back

jayc91
11/30/15

Received my 2nd order from gear 199 exactly as promised,genuine oregon sustanon works great for me and can confirm it's legit.also ordered dexadur 350 as hoping it will help with neck injury and avoid surgery.

tonyn29
8/31/15

Dale gave me great service. Took about a month to receive. He was with me all the way.
No problems or regrets. Just made another order.

tonyp41
8/24/15

Just received my second order a week early during the holiday rush. I swear by Gear199 and I strongly recommend them. If you have questions, the site owner will always get back to you by email. His knowledge and experience are first rate. Seriously, Gear199 is the shizz.

coreys14
8/14/15

Gear199 is the real deal. Not only were they quick with multiple payment options, but the products were great as well. Dale is very accommodating and answers all emails within 12 hours. I will definitely be using them again. Thanks Dale!

alexism33
8/14/15

Been doing business with them since 2010. Good gear for the price. Emails are always answered. Any problems are resolved.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gear199 staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
jasonr88
A: Iv ordered from Dale twice and recieved everything I ordered perfectly. It's takes a couple weeks most times but hell its comin from around the world. Plus it's shipped regular for less attention. Just made my third order 2 days ago. It's perfectly fine man. I wouldn't think about another site as long as things stay like they have been. Grade A all around. Dale stays in touch pretty well too.
7/21/16
Helpful answer
Add your answer
5/2/16
Answer
adamo86
A: Hey Jason, Did you ever receive your stuff? I was thinking about making an order.
Helpful answer