Review of Gazelle

Boston, MA 02210
customercare@gazelle.com

shamari1
7/24/17

I had two iphones I wanted to get rid of so like everyone else googled and came across Gazelle. I did a price quote and requested a box and off the phones went. Here is where things got a little weird. The first iphone came back with a better offer ( woohoo) and the check was receive pretty quick. The second was the a HUGE mess. They emailed me saying the IMEI was stolen or lost? Weird since I never lost that phone. Later to find out it was a different device!!! I called twice to get to the bottom. No emails after that or follow up. Called and they said now it was determined to be unusable? That phone may need a new screen but thats about it. I asked for the device to be sent back, but not even sure it will be the one i sent in! This company needs to get organized. These are peoples personal devices. Not okay.

daniela337
7/23/17

The price for the product I sold was fair. I got slightly less than what I probably would have gotten if I sold it on Ebay but with added fees, and the difference in time from sale to posting would have been another week, with no particular guarantee in price. In addition, Gazelle gave clear instructions and made the process very painless. All the relevant boxes were clearly labeled and packaged intuitively. I would have liked a notification of the product arriving so I could better gauge when I could expect payment. Overall good experience, very smooth interaction and I feel both parties got fair value.

vanessaw46
7/21/17

Easy shipping process and fast turn around for cash money. Best cellphone selling website. Will use again

debrah67
7/21/17

Turned in MAC laptop in the box they provided- - they accepted my assessment of the laptop- and got an Amazon credit - all in a matter of days- so easy !

marilynp42
7/21/17

Totally quick process from start to finish. I will recommend you to all my friends and family. Very satisfied.

kena252
7/21/17

Easy as 1,2,3. This is the second time I used Gazelle for a total of four iPhones. I like the option of Amazon gift card...very quick and painless process.

apriln8
7/20/17

I have sold 2 devices and bought 1 from Gazelle. It has always been hassle-free. They send you the box, you send back, they send you a check. It's that's simple.

abbyt7
7/19/17

I ordered an iPhone 6 on gazelle with 2 day shipping. I received the phone 5 business days later, but I understand sometimes things happen and I wasn't upset about it. I was upset when I opened the box up and plugged the phone in. I let it sit on the charger for ~2 hours, and it was completely unresponsive. I couldn't activate it in any way. I tried plugging it into my computer, but my computer couldn't even detect it.

So I called customer service, and they told me to ship it back to them for a refund. So I paid to ship to to them and a few days later, I received an email saying that they have the phone and I should get a refund soon. That was over a week ago. Still no refund.

This was such a waste of time and money. Don't buy a phone from here. Save your time and money.

jenniferg182
7/19/17

Gazelle makes it simple to get a fair price for an old phone!
The process is easy to follow. Gift card was emailed the following week. Love that it's free shipping.

judies7
7/19/17

I've had family members who had great experiences, but not me. I sent in my 2011 MacBook laptop in mid-June, hoping I would get my promised Amazon Gift card in time for Amazon Prime days in July. My emails were not returned from customer care. My only way to get any response was to call 1-800-GAZELLE and the information under my case number was never up to date. It's my bad that I locked my laptop, but I provided the code multiple times and was still receiving nastygrams from Gazelle threatening to rate my laptop as poor if I did not respond....despite the fact that my responses were immediate. I am not using them again. Communication is terrible.

boerged
7/18/17

They even gave me more for
My device because it was in a better shape that I had described it. That is very fair. An example in business practice

garyb183
7/15/17

Could not have been easier. Promptly received my box which I packed my iPad in and sent back. Before I knew it I received and email saying I would receive more than was quoted and shortly after that I received may Amazon code. This wasn't the first time I used Gazelle and it won't be the last.

johnk419
7/13/17

This is the second time I have used Gazelle to sell my iPhone. Although it may not give the absolutely best price, you cannot beat its convenience and user-friendliness. I really love this service.

frankd115
7/12/17

This was the easiest way to get cash for my old i-pad. No hassles, problems, and extremely quick turn around. I will business again should the occasion arise. Thank you.

andys140
7/12/17

really happy I went with Gazelle. I was sure they were going to rip me off - they ended up giving $100 more after seeing my iPhone. I'll definitely use them again

martham94
7/12/17

Selling my phone was easy from start to finish! The only thing I had to do was answer a few questions online then take the pre paid box they sent me to the post office. I highly recommend using Gazelle to sell devices.

enide1
7/11/17

This company is easy to do business with, gives a fair quote for the item, and transfers the money very quickly

catherinen18
7/11/17

Have sold several phones, have always been surprised at the prompt service. Will happily sell more products to Gazelle.

sarahs354
7/11/17

Sold us an iphone 7 and when we went to activate it, we were informed that it was stolen. It was rather embarrassing. When we called Gazelle for some compensation for extra time, energy and embarrassment, they offered to give us 10% off our next phone. They gave us a return label and we shipped the phone back. Not going to buy from Gazelle again.

anas516
7/11/17

I had never used Gazelle before - but not only was it easy, it was FAST!!!!! I wish I had more things to sell!!!

Thank you so much!!!!!

markk140
7/10/17

Excellent experience with the only exception being that it seemed a little slow from the time my device was checked in until payment was made. I know that it had to be examined but I dont think it takes 3 days to do so

tomf104
7/10/17

My 13 year old son just purchased a phone from your company on July 5. (Order #965800). After receiving the phone today, July 10th...we took the phone into our local T-Mobile store to be activated. To our disappointment, we were told the the serial number on the phone was blocked because the phone was stolen from T-mobile or not paid for. Also, the previous "users" old sim card was still in the phone. I'm guessing your 30 point inspection didn't happen this time! After contacting you customer support line, i was more disappointed to find out that you would not be sending out a replacement ASAP but that it could take as long as 10 days to process a refund. And then we would have to "roll the dice" with a reorder. I couldn't be more disappointed with this transaction. I purchased a few items from you before and had no issues. However, if an appropriate resolution can't be figured out, i assure you we won't buying again. I will also post our experience on every review page I can find, to include Facebook and Twitter. Ill also be sure to copy the company CEO (Chris Sullivan) every step of the way.

curtisc29
7/7/17

I have sold 3 phones to Gazelle over the past 4 years and have had a great experience every time. They are fair with their pricing and the money arrives almost instantly.

lp71
7/7/17

The Gazelle process is easy, fast and seamless. This is the second phone I have sold. I would have just recycled them, but so glad I found Gazelle and was able to make a little money in the turning them in!

chattya
7/6/17

I used to have lot of respect for this company as created way to recycle your valuable phones. but after having successful bad experience over last few months , i feel they are heading towards downward spiral. lack empathy for customers issues. company only worries about its profit profit at any cost. Even one of the customer support rep dealing with Gazelle used phones (not gazelle.com) mentioned it has problems with every order off late. We need company like Gazelle. but not in the current form for sure ..

Helpful answer

I would not buy from or sell to Gazelle regardless of what they claim.

By Joe C. on 12/2/15
Helpful answer

No! Dishonest! Had to file a dispute with my credit card company tinged my money back and that took 3 months

By Cindy w. on 1/26/16
Helpful answer

If your looking for the nightmare of your life do business with this scammers. If you want to get sick and hope that you make time goes back so you can stop it. Their $#*!ing $#*!s customers service is suck

By Mike z. on 1/11/16
Helpful answer

If the "warranty" period has expired you simply don't return it. Email your order number to the email provided in the website and they will tell you if you still are covered. I don't remember if it was 30 or 60 days.

By Alex M. on 7/28/15
Helpful answer

My experience is that they will take your phone and pay you nothing.

By Joe C. on 8/1/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Gazelle staff and other customers.

Gazelle?