Review of Gazelle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chrisr233
5/25/17

This is the second time I have used Gazelle. Both times the transaction was fast and easy. Gazelle is my "go to" for selling electronics.

jacilynr
5/23/17

Paid for 2 day shipping on a phone. Got a phone over a week later, but sadly not the one I ordered. Now I have to jump through several hoops and wait up to a month to get a refund. They don't even list the phone they sent me on their site. So it's like they just found something and tossed it in the box. Never again.

johnl469
5/22/17

I sold a MacBook Pro and an iPad 2 on Gazelle. The transaction could not have gone more smoothly and communication couldn't have been better. I've been telling everyone about Gazelle. I may have been able to sell it for more on my own, but the downside risk is not worth the (possible) higher price. Gazelle is awesome.

davidg386
5/20/17

I sold an iPhone to Gazelle. The shipping package arrived quickly and the phone was shipped promptly. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED the promised gift card.

reginaldm29
5/20/17

I think that the offer that I got from Gazelle was fair and honest. I will I more business with this company in the near future

lindseyh42
5/18/17

all of our used phones we sell to gazelle and we buy new ones from them too. we have always had a great experience with gazelle.

josea101
5/16/17

Fsst response, payment received as promised. Had my check within a few days from start to finish. Very satisfied.

stephenm165
Stephen M.
5/16/17

"Gazelle makes it easy to sell your device, pack, ship and collect dollars"

Shorter reviews are easier to read, not sure why I have to add 100 words

michellem274
5/16/17

have sold many items on gazelle and have always received prompt payment for my items, like the status updates on their site showing when items are received and reviewed

seyrah
5/16/17

I sent two phones in. Was told they were in great shape. Was told our payments would process. Over a week later, no payments. I've emailed. No response. I now don't have my phones and was never paid. I will never use this "service" again and have been telling anyone interested about this circumstance. Horrible.

deanr36
5/15/17

I sold my iPhone 6 back to Gazelle and it was received and processed (Amazon gift credit) in two days of mailing my iPhone back to them. The suggested amount was the amount that was paid. When we upgraded my wife's iPhone, the same process occurred. A two-day turnaround and payment. Easy, fast and flawless.

dashn2
5/15/17

I had several devices that were accidentally damaged, would not power on or weren't able to update to the latest software but Gazelle was willing to purchase these devices and in some cases, I received more money than was quoted! The alternative would have been chucking them all into the bin. I'm glad I decided to check with Gazelle!

kevinm276
5/15/17

Received phone but was for a different carrier. Notified them and received return info and sent back. They say they got it but they don't know where my refund is. Paid with paypal and can't get my money back $360 So watch out for Gazelle it will run off with your money.

Tip for consumers: pay with credit card only

johnd767
5/12/17

Ordered refurbished iphone on April 22. Had not arrived by May 8, so I called -- no answer. I emailed-- no answer. I called again two days later; after 30 min on hold, got a woman who was unable to explain why order was delayed. I asked for an email the next day updating me. Got email just saying the ordered had been cancelled -- no explanation, no coupon for my trouble, or anything else. Amazing.

dontw3
5/10/17

After accepting the device, the company didn't pay for the trade-in or answer emails to customer support regarding the issue. It wasn't until the issue was exposed on various social media platforms that Gazelle finally paid, nearly a month after the device was accepted.

lorenb35
5/9/17

This is the third device I have sold to Gazelle and as with the first two this went smoothly. They have never adjusted my assessment of the condition of the device.

kristinar14
5/9/17

Gazelle has fair prices, very fast service and is very convenient - will use again in the future for certain!!!!!

leahd24
5/8/17

I've used Gazelle several times over the years and have always found them to be easy to use, fast, and helpful. If you want to get back some cash for your old device, even if it's broken beyond use, you can do so with Gazelle and keep things simple. Recommended.

davidf249
5/8/17

Process could not be easier or quicker. This is my second transaction with Gazelle. I love these guys.

mikem510
5/5/17

Very simple, very fast. Got my money quick and the process couldn't be simpler. That is all I need to say.

lisar231
5/4/17

Selling an iPad or iPhone to Gazelle is so easy. I even got more money than they estimated on line once they had my iPad in hand due to its excellent shape! Who does that. I will utilize this service again for sure.

luisa133
5/4/17

Gazelle rocks they gave me more than i expected. I will use them in the future. I hope everyone that has iphones or ipads uses them.

dacitab
5/4/17

User friendly page and clear instructions. Most efficient shipping process!
I was very pleased with the payment I received for my items. (Beautiful packing!)

nyak1
5/3/17

This is not a creditable company I ordered a phone that was suppose to be in "good" condition with FedEx shipping. Once my shipment arrived I turned on the phone and it was flickering, then the whole screen starts freezing up all thru the day. First of all why am I paying for a half ass phone? Secondly why is this company letting customers receive broken phones? I personally know I'll never buy a phone from the site again and I'll make sure anybody I know won't either. Out here lying to people and having fake reviews.

susans336
5/3/17

I was very happy with Gazelle. They made the process very easy and I ended up getting a little more money that I expected. Will definitely use again.

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gazelle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 4/18/17
on 4/5/17
on 3/1/17
Be the first to answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gazelle staff and other customers.

Gazelle?