Review of Gazelle

Boston, MA 02210
customercare@gazelle.com

ransesr
11/23/17

I love them cause they fair with prices and even give u extra $ if they think ur product is worth more.

glenno12
11/23/17

Everything is handled smoothly with clear instructions. It helps to have your gear in good to excellent condition so your condition assessment is easy to do. Great value and timesaver.

donnar156
11/23/17

I had incorrectly chosen which model iPhone I had but they pointed it out and paid me the better price. Thank you Gazelle!

alanc113
11/23/17

Originally I agreed to sell my IPad in excellent condition at a reasonable price. Gazelle came back and increased their offer to me by $60! I was overwhelmed. I will be a Gazelle customer FOR LIFE!

davide221
11/23/17

The scale goes to 5...but it should be a 10+. Gazelle is tops and they come through every time. Never a let down!

louiss69
11/23/17

Quick, painless and worry free. The only place to sell devices. Highly recommend. Love Gazelle. Thanks Gazelle.

paytonb1
11/23/17

Always price accurately and on multiple occasions i have received more than asked for. Always quick and checks are easy to cash.

aileenk1
11/23/17

Didn't want to go the ebay route. Gazelle process was simple and easy and they even sent me more money for one phone because it was in better condition than they thought. I would definitely use them again.

tiaraw4
11/22/17

I ordered a an excellent condition gold iPhone 6S 32GB. After reading the reviews, I thought perhaps Id get a phone with a scuff or two, but the chances of it actually coming in excellent condition seemed high.

I received the item and it was a little scuffed up, but otherwise looked immaculate. Then, I powered it on... I huge line of dead pixels down the right side of the screen, the camera didnt work on the rear or the front, and the thing got super hot immediately after I plugged it in.

Of course, they charged me for it immediately but then only offered standard shipping for the return and made it seem like I was privelaged to receive a full refund. On top of that, they ask for 5 days to return your money. After reading even fair condition phones were received in immaculate condition, I felt duped. I should have gotten what I paid for. Not to mention their 30-point inspection supposedly covers screen damage (such as dead pixels), front and rear facing camera functionality, and so on. Obviously no one inspected the unit I received.

I will never order anything from them again. In my eyes, I got scammed.

catesj
11/22/17

Id sent two items in for sale, an iPhone and iPad. Both items were accepted but I received a check for the iPhone only. It was apparent that they had misplaced the iPad and eventually they sent a check after several emails to customer service. Be wary.

ashleyp121
11/20/17

Once my phone was received they actually offered me more money for it! Very quick! Will
Definitely sell all me old tech gadgets to gazelle!

gregk51
11/20/17

Just sold my 2nd iPhone. Process was outstanding, quick and the price fair. Recommend you use Gazelle.

davidd398
11/20/17

This is maybe my 4th phone Ive given to gazelle. Each experience was flawless and exactly as promised except unbelievably one time they sent me MORE money than first agreed- having found my phone in better shape than I had said. Amazing.

jodym36
11/16/17

We sold our Galaxy Note 5 phones through their eco machine. Both in great shape with the exception in My one missing the stylus. Was told by them the fair market price was $120 each. When I did mine....the machine offered $80.....I had no use for the phone since upgrading, so I accepted. We figured my husband's would be close to the same minus the stylus....came back $10. How that was justified idk. Never again.

amandaa113
11/16/17

Always a smooth hassle free transaction. I received a quote for an iphone and they emailed me to say the condition was better than expected and gave more money for the phone than the original quote. Thanks gazelle!

barbarak103
11/14/17

Ive used Gazelle on at least 3 occasions. Site is easy to manage. Feedback regarding your trade is prompt and courteous. Payment comes swiftly and as promised. I will continue to do my trade in business with them! The best in my opinion!

jerryh102
11/9/17

I sent in several devices and even an all in one computer and all quotes were met and one was actually increased due to my estimation being too low. Payment was prompt and painless. Will use again.

adriennef5
11/9/17

Didn't Gazelle used to send you a box to mail your item back to them? This tme they didn't - my item didn't qualify for the box they mail, maybe due to it's size (small). That's the only negative feedback I have. The whole process was streamlined and simple, and they responded quickly once they received my item.

paulm473
11/8/17

Totally pleased. I got the box, mailed it for free and got the gift card as promised. Good job, Gazelle.

tammya28
11/8/17

I sent in 2 phones and received an email stating they were increasing my offer due to excellent quality of the phones. Response and payment were very timely which I deposited into my Pay pal account. I highly recommend and would use again.

larryz9
11/8/17

Have bought several phones and sold several phones from Gazelle. Happy with end products and ease of transactions.

timz11
11/8/17

Trading in my old iPhones and a MacBook Pro was so easy. The whole process went exactly as stated on the website, with clear instructions, great communication throughout, and quick cash back. I wish Id known about Gazelle a long time ago.

hemak4
11/7/17

Don't waste you time and peace of mind sending phone to this business , if you decline you wont get it as you sent , you will get in a zip lock and they mention they are not liable for any damage. if you want to accept what ever low ball number they give you then it works , if not you will not get your phone as is , interesting they recycle everything you send other phone before you accept or decline offer. they are not courtesy enough to claim anything if you shipped it with phone and decline offer. technically if we decline offer they have to send it as is correct but no they wont. crap business. just to rob others in need. be careful when you sell them , i never bought from them , hopefully dangerous to buy too. instead spend few hundred more and buy new ones.

keiths104
11/7/17

Gazelle makes it so simple to turn in older devices and get cash. P.S. Amazon.com cash is the way to go.

johnb991
11/7/17

The transaction proceeded as described in a fast, efficient manner. After inspection of the iPad the reimbursement was even higher than the initial estimate. Would do business again.

I would not buy from or sell to Gazelle regardless of what they claim.

By Joe C.

No! Dishonest! Had to file a dispute with my credit card company tinged my money back and that took 3 months

By Cindy w.

If your looking for the nightmare of your life do business with this scammers. If you want to get sick and hope that you make time goes back so you can stop it. Their $#*!ing $#*!s customers service is suck

By Mike z.

If the "warranty" period has expired you simply don't return it. Email your order number to the email provided in the website and they will tell you if you still are covered. I don't remember if it was 30 or 60 days.

By Alex M.

Don't buy from gazelle. They send u damaged product and they don't refund you when you send it back. Be sure to use your credit card IF you fo purchase from this rip off company so WHEN they rip you off the credit card company can deal with them. Only a matter of time before they go out of business or get shut down Unscrupulous BS ARTISTS. servc department has every excuse in the book why you haven't gotten your refund. Paid thru PayPal and Gazelle actually told me they couldn't refund me cause me/PayPal has a claim against them for my refund returned purchase that they haven't refunded. They ripped me off for $455 I'm PISSED. if I don't get my money by 7 th then I will contact credit card company that funds the PayPal account. BEWARE

By Bob E.

Typically you can just get a new SIM card from your phone company. The fact your Gazelle phone did not come with one should not be a problem.

By Daniel B.

They will catch mistakes like this when they evaluate your phone. At that point, they will issue you a new lower quote for you phone. You don't really need to worry about it or do anything but wait for their evaluation.

By Daniel B.

My experience is that they will take your phone and pay you nothing.

By Joe C.
Questions? Get answers from the Gazelle staff and other customers.

Gazelle?