Review of Gazelle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

barbarad97
3/25/17

I have used Gazelle b4 and the experience has always been without hassle. Instructions are very simple as 1,2,3. My payment came as promised!

emanuela17
3/24/17

I was paid the original offer, unlike experiences in the past where potential buyers change their offer upon receipt of a device. Uasually they will find non- existing or fabricated flaws and offer you less. I am extremely satisfied with your service.

danm170
3/23/17

I can't believe how fast the shipping box arrived. I shipped the computer the next day and I had my $$ within 3 days. Total time from accepting the offer on the web until cash in my PayPal - 6 days. If you have a computer you want to sell, you owe it to yourself to at least check out Gazelle.

bradp41
3/23/17

Sent in 2 phones, my iPhone 6 outter shell was bent, gazzelle quoted me a price. Shipped my phones an they emailed me, that they were giving me more money then originally quoted. Simple fact, honest company. Will do business in the future.

felixc24
3/23/17

Smooth transaction, quick and easy. It is better than the Apple trade in program. I will definitely do business with Gazelle again.

ericj65
3/21/17

Took awhile for check to come had to call for resubmittal. I still will do business with Gazelle again. Top rate company. Good value for trade in phones.

karenc213
3/21/17

I am amazed at the price Gazelle paid for my working-but-less-than-perfect electronics (iPhone and MacBook Pro). Fast, easy, seamless process. Quick payment, got a bonus for taking payment as an Amazon gift card. FLAWLESS!

williamk116
3/21/17

I sent my s6 edge plus in to be sold, they told me the phone still had the kill switch activated and offered me $3, I asked for it to be returned. When I received the phone it was forced open with damage to the housing and a charging cable can not be installed.
They never contacted me back after I reported the issue. They should have a class action law suit against them.

noleneb
3/21/17

The transaction went smoothly and expeditiously. Will definitely use again if needed. Thanks Gazelle!

bronwynj1
3/20/17

Quick and simple. I have used this site several times and have never had a problem. Very trustworthy.

kathyk90
3/20/17

This is the second time we have worked with Gazelle. It is easy and quick! Great experience and everything happened just as advertised. Couldn't be happier.

kw152
3/19/17

So many negative reviews, and I don't know why. My transaction with Gazelle was seamless -- they gave me the price I wanted, sent me the box and paid me the money. You need to give a fair assessment of your technology people, and you will get the money you deserve.

graceo23
3/17/17

I don't understand all of these negative reviews. My experience with Gazelle was awesome. I traded in my iPhone 6 and after sending in my phone they told me that my phone was in better condition than I thought and offered me MORE than my original quoted offer. The whole process was seamless from the shipping box to receiving my payment. I highly recommend Gazelle.

mandyc25
3/17/17

RUIN GAZELLE!!!!!!!!! RUIN GAZELLE YEAH YEAH ANGST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RUIN GAZELLE!!!!! TRASHY HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE RUIN GAZELLE

annab300
3/17/17

I bought an iPhone 5 64gb and was sent the phone in a reasonable time. The phone was physically in good condition, but the battery was complete trash. It would die after not being plugged in for five minutes and at seventy percent. The email they sent me to get ahold of them was a dead end link with the message "Sorry for the inconvenience our site is under maintenance". Finally, I just googled "Gazelle contact", emailed them, and was responded with an automated message explaining they'd get back to me. 24 hours later and still no response, but they were however sending me promotional ads? When they finally got back to me a week later they explained they couldn't do anything because my 30 days were up. Well ya, It took so damn long for them to reply.

marissan2
3/1/17

I would just like to warn everyone who is thinking about buying a phone from this company to not buy anything from them. We purchased an Iphone 6 less than a year ago that no longer will even turn on. The battery was loose so we took it to Apple to look into, after inspecting it they said that Gazelle had replaced the battery and other parts with after market parts from Mexico. The motherboard no longer works and the phone is completely useless. After calling Gazelle I was told that it is past the 30 day warranty and there is nothing they can do. I find it very sad they will not help us when the problem with the phone has nothing to do with us, but the parts they put it in.

If you do decide to purchase I wish you luck and hopefully your experience is better than mine.

lauraj78
3/1/17

Ended up going to Apple and buying a REFUBISHED. Great cust svc. Went above and beyond with answering every single question I had in CHAT ONLIINE. Favorite way to research because it is in writing. Also they email you a copy of whole conversation. One year warranty on Macbook 13.3. Paid a little bit more but SO worth it.

jennifero45
2/23/17

I purchased an unlocked phone from Gazelle. It arrived locked. Instead of offering good customer service and doing an exchange because they made an error they made me place a separate order and return the locked one. They should have handled the exchange over the phone and maybe even offered good customer service and at least apologized for my inconvenience. Maybe even offer a discount code off the new one I had the inconvenience of placing an order for with them just because that would have been the right thing to do. Gazelle your customer service SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

husama5
2/15/17

Bought wholesale from Gazelle phones are in very bad condition. Also delayed the shipment because some items out of stock with notify me

katek41
2/14/17

Gazelle sold me a "refurbished" iPhone 6 at full price. They forgot to include charger and it took several days before I received one. Less than 6 months into owning the phone it started to beak down but they refused to help in any way. Don't waste your money or time Gazelle is dishonest company that will scam you!!

kathleenr34
2/11/17

I sent Gazelle my Samsung Galaxy S5 when I upgraded my phone. Realized I hadn't heard anything or received my $60, and finally tracked down an email from 30 days ago stating that my phone had been "recycled", but the value of the phone had been zeroed out, so no payment whatsoever. Bastards! Tough lesson for me. Please learn from my mistake. Do not do business w this company!!!!!

pc86
2/6/17

Why have I not received payment for my product? I have been on hold for 31 minutes so far even though when I called, I was told that my hold time would be 6 minutes!!!! The company has not paid me for my product after emailing to say that my payment would be processed in 3 - 5 days. That is theft!

scottt69
2/3/17

Avoid these bastards. I sent them a functional iPad 2 in good condition for which they offered $55. We had a couple email exchanges on which they asked me to deactivate Find My iPhone. Fine, no mention of damage or other major concerns. Several days later, they changed the offer to $5, claiming it had a broken screen and major scratches. I asked them to just return it to me. What I just received in the mail is an iPad that was beat to $#*!. The screen was smashed and taped and the frame was so damaged that it is impossible to insert the charger cord. I suspect their employee dropped it and then tried to cover it up by claiming I sent them a broken iPad. They suck.

bretw8
1/31/17

I paid the extra for insurance and now the insurance company will not replace the phone but will refund my money for a $50 deductible. Gazelle set these terms with the insurance company to not ever replace the phone but always provide a refund. An obvious SCAM!! Now I have paid for insurance, another $50 and have no working phone. Which requires even more time and money to do. I Will never be buying from scandalous companies like Gazelle.com again.

courtneys70
1/25/17

Don't ever, never ever use Gazelle. I sent several old phones their way and all of them worked but one by one I would get an email saying that they were "broken". One iPhone 5, which was in stellar condition was "lost in the mail" even though I sent it with the others at the same time in the same box. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gazelle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question