Review of Gazelle

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

dinas28
4/25/17

I've always went to gazelle to sell my apple products. This time I figured I would try and go with another company just to see if they would offer me more. I submitted my quote to gazelle then the other company. Both were pretty similar. I sent my product to the other company and when they received it they told me my info was incorrect from which I received my quote. They then went and took my offer away and offered me $150.00 less than what they originally said. I told them to send me back my product. I then sent my device to gazelle. When gazelle received it they not only accepted it but they went and stated it was worth more than what they quoted me so they're giving me more money. I should have known better then to go with someone else... I will always turn to gazelle. They are honest, and tell you the truth. Thank you gazelle for always making my experience great....

gaylef12
4/25/17

Excellent value. Great price for my iPad. Quick service. I would do it again. Thanks for everything promised and delivered.

karenh216
4/25/17

Regret I didn't use this service earlier. The process was so simple and the customer service staff was most helpful in resolving my issues.

stephaniek76
4/25/17

Couldn't have been easier to use this service! Easy website, easy shipping, fast payment! Will use again and again!

laurieb54
4/21/17

Sold both. Happened just as advertised. I was impressed. The process was quite simple and fast. Thank you.

leahk18
4/21/17

Payment for my device was fair, easy and fast. I did the option where they send you a box. Just had to erase the content off my phone, place in box, apply shipping sticker they sent and mail in. Couple days later I received my paypal email with money!

edwardw57
4/21/17

Amazing work! Not sure how an electronics recycling business could get any better. I only wish they bought back older Apple products such as the iPad first generation.

devint15
4/20/17

They lost my order then submitted two loans to Affirm. I'm out of more than $140.00 and I can't get it back.

jennifers360
4/19/17

It was easy to get my quote and send in my box, and my check was even bigger than quoted, which was a nice surprise. This is my second time selling to Gazelle and I have always been happy with the turnaround time and overall experience.

beverlyn17
4/19/17

I received a quote for both a mini-Pad and an IPad. They stood behind the quote for the IPad but said the mini-Pad was scratch and so only gave half of what was quoted. I know the mini-Pad was not scratch as it had been in a case from the day it was purchased. Also, they knew I had two items to send them and the only provide one box with padding to protect one device. Very disappointed in this transaction.

lisaw254
4/18/17

This is the fourth time I've used Gazelle and the process literally could not be easier. They give you EVERYTHING you need to send your old device in and your payment is processed in less than a week. You would be wasting money not to use this service.

davidm624
4/18/17

I sold two iPad 2s. The quote they gave me was fine, and that's what they ended up paying after examining the condition of both iPads. They were very fast, and I loved the option of being paid in the form of an Amazon gift card.

jch8
4/17/17

Selling to Gazelle is very easy. I have sold three electronics now and was happy with all of them. Will use them again

bettinay
4/16/17

I finally did something with orold phones. Gazelle even gave me more than I thought! I will let all my friends know.

gazelleu
4/15/17

The new alchemy: turning unwanted electronics into cash. Super fast turnaround from box in the mail to acceptance. No petty quibbling about condition. This is the third time using Gazelle, flawless every time.

alexisb51
4/15/17

I love this site! I thought what I was quoted was more than reasonable and loved that they send you the packing box and postage! Couldn't have been a more simple process. After shipping my boxes back, I had money in my PayPal account within three days!

ursular4
4/15/17

Second time for selling something on Gazelle and couldn't be more pleased. Fair price, and great service. Will use again when the time comes.

johng456
4/15/17

Easy, fair, and fast! They sent the box & postage. Took 5 minutes to pack. Gave it to the postal delivery person. Couldn't be more pleased. Thanks Gazelle!

danm176
4/15/17

Great experience !! Originally quoted $140, received $205. Gazelle received phone ,sent an email saying that the quality of phone was higher than expected, raised price. Very honest, they didn't have to but they did.

gazelles
4/13/17

So I bought an iPhone 6 16 GB and the home button wouldn't allow finger prints and a month and a half later gazelle forgot screws and the ltc broke and wouldn't turn on. 180 bucks later it's the condition it should've came in when already paying over 400 bucks for the stupid phone.

wesleys40
4/13/17

The process was very easy and you get a quote right away. In fact, the company decided to give me a little more than the quoted amount because they deemed that the iPad was in better shape than I had said. The payment in Amazon credit is really fast and easy. The only downside is that it encourages me to spend even more on Amazon. Prepayment of shipping is great, again very easily done with the PDF that is sent upon submitting for the quote. It also makes me feel good about recycling or the resale of the equipment.

amyf68
4/13/17

This is the second or third time I've used gazelle. There are NO surprises. You tell them what you have to sell, they tell you what you they will likely pay you. I have never gotten a cent less than they quoted me. The entire process is easy and fast. I mailed my phone to them on a Monday and I had a check in my hand the following Monday. Super easy. Exceedingly fair.

abbyr13
4/12/17

bought a iphone 5c for $150 for good condition.... 5 days go by i received my phone as planned, comes with minor scuffs so i figured it was fine, of course it was dead so i decided to plug it in and turn it on... 4 hours go by and it only shows the dead battery sign, decided to leave it for 14 more hours and it was still dead... finally got it on by plugging it into my computer and having it restored and updated... BUT... found out that i am not able to use it without it being charged.. the phone glitches all the way to 100 but the second i unplug it.. it will drain to 12% and then to 1% until it shuts off a few seconds later.... all within a minute of unplugging it.... hoping to get money back.... but not likely.... a phone is something to rely on throughout the day... but I cant even trust that it'll stay on longer than 60 seconds

start6
4/12/17

BUYER BEWARE!! I financed 2 phones from them via affirm. One was supposed to be unlocked and the other at&t. I received the phones, the at&t phone was flawless but the 2nd phone appeared to be unlocked but after paying for service and the phone wouldn't except the SIM card. I did some investigating and found out the phone was an unlocked sprint phone (which can't be turned on under any carrier in the U.S.) I contact them they tell me they're sorry for the mistake and inconvenience and all I have to do was send the phone back for a refund. I even asked if the phone can be swapped out for a different phone, they told me they don't do exchanges they only refund the money the way it was received. I send it back, a couple of weeks have gone by I contacted them to find out when I would receive the refund they tell me that they don't give refunds on financed phones. I am currently in the process of suing them. DO NOT PURCHASE PHONES FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE NOT HONEST AND DONT CHECK THESE PHONES LIKE THEY CLAIM THEY DO.

georget120
4/10/17

Easy to use, fairly priced, and simple to execute. Selling my used iPhone 5S to Gazelle was overall a great experience. I'll be back when I replace my next cell phone!

23 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gazelle staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question