US Government’s NSF
Review of reviews

Tel: +977.9803705098

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

I have tried several times over several years to receive plants /flowers. To date, I have not received a single plant /flower.Thinking of reporting them to the BBB.

Ask Renee about

My friend ordered from this company (she wanted some free seeds & plants, to pay in her yard). They took all of her information PHONE, ADDRESS, EMAIL, NAME, EVERYTHING and never received anything besides junk email, junk mail, Telemarketing phone calls and incessant advertising. As soon as she gave them her info she called me and told me to do the same. I don't think so. I didn't. Remember, if it sounds to good to be true, it is. She's now being bothered on a daily basis. I'm glad I didn't do it, but I'm not going to lie, I almost did.

Ask Kristen about

I ordered my plants last year, but nothing came, I went threw it again today & ordered more, I wanted to get in contact with them, but it's impossible. But reading threw all this has made it clear, I have also been receiving junk mail from them, from England. I have now reported it, so now, for me, l won't be getting anything from them. I thought it was to good to be true.
Thank you everybody.

Ask Anita about

I ordered a free plant on 21/09/2010 and received almost instantly a automated email (in bad english) stating that they got my order/email and will be back soon.
Well, that's the last time I have heard from this company! I did sent two more emails asking about my order never received an answer. I am so disappointed!!!
This website is obviously a scam, don't waste your time ordering anything! The worst part is that they have my address now I wonder what they will do with this information?
Oh, I checked the website and there are now new plants shown so whoever this people are they keeping up their website. So why don't get I an answer from them?

Scam, Scam, Scam...

Ask Rosemarie about

I ordered free plants from this site and never got plants, but I started receiving foreign names wanting to be my friend on facebook. Yes it is a scam.

Ask Christine about

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 5/29/15
Add your answer
on 4/3/15
A: I doubt it,I ordered months ago and still nothing.
on 7/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the staff and other customers.