US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sherryt19
11/20/16

My husband is a HUGE Man United fan, so what can be better than taking him to a Man U- Arsenal match at the Traff? Problem is this is of course a high demand match with many ticket requests, but lucky for us, we found Football Ticket Net via a Google search.

Their site is maybe the best I saw very user friendly and simple even to people like me.
I was not sure at first of how ordering tickets online via a secondary ticket company was going to be and sure -prices were not cheap, but the seats were great as we got the tickets to our Manchester hotel 2 days prior to the match date.

Final result was a 1-1 draw, but for Football Ticket Net this a fine W in the victory column - well done lads, well done.

normag10
11/16/16

First time at a soccer match in Europe and for sure not my last. At first I didn't know what to expect, because we never bought tickets to a game via a broker site, but it all turn just great!
The workers at this company are very professional, they contacted me about my order a few times via mail and phone to make sure of our hotel address in Italy, and about our details so they can put the correct names on the tickets.
Tickets were delivered by their supplier a day before the match and the game itself was great with many goals and thanks to the category we choose we saw all the action very clearly!

eddien7
11/16/16

If there is a ticket company you can trust for football tickets is definitely football ticket net. We had smooth and clear transaction with these guys.

Very simple to order and user friendly website, very nice customer service reps and most important we got (I think) a free upgrade to our seats better than our former experience with other rival companies that ask for much higher prices or give you tickets in a wrong category.

micheller117
11/16/16

I ordered from Football Ticket Net several times including a month ago when we went to see FC Barcelona at the Camp Nou.

As always, their service was great. We got the e-tickets 2 days before the match, downloaded them with no problem and entered to the stadium with no worries.

The seats were as described and the price? Fair enough in my opinion. I will use them again&again.

dennisl52

Hello,

We have the same problem, today the have call us to say that we should be happy that the will transfer the money !

But now i would like to let you know the following !!!!

for the ASTA or STAR logos on the website. ASTA is the Association of Secondary Ticket Agents (asta-uk.org), whose 48 members subscribe to a "code of ethics" which includes a promise of a refund of 150% if a ticket doesn't arrive. STAR is the Society of Ticket Agents and Retailers (s-t-a-r.org.uk), and its members are also required to comply with a code of practice.

SO LET REFUND 150%

jamesw370
11/15/16

If I were a criminal, I would model my behavior, website, and business after football ticket net. Mine is a mirror image of what others have posted, they charge my credit card three months ago for four tickets to a Rial Madrid game. This morning, the day before we fly from Oregon to Madrid and four days before the so-called soccer game, we received an email stating they do not have our tickets. This was a major highlight for my son 13th birthday. Well played Football ticket net, you got me! The sad thing is, you got my 13-year-old son on his birthday as well.

jeroenv6
11/15/16

Hello, my name is Frank Van Driessche

We bought and payed 2 tickets for Atletico Madrid-Real Madrid. They've sent several mails that the order was succesful and they guaranteed 100% delivery of the tickets. A week before the match, I got a mail that they will refund the tickets without any reason!! I've never asked for a refund, I just want my tickets.

I think they are cheating, they use our money to buy the tickets and sell the tickets for much more money to other buyers.

They didn't come with a solution, they didn't want to help you at all..

I've booked a hotel and airplane tickets for this match (555 ), this is all lost money because of this cheating company!!

Never buy here, it's a total scam!!!

gi5036
11/14/16

Me and my family planed this trip 3 months ago to watch our favorite football team-Real Madrid- we paid for ait tickets,hotel and only 1 week before the derby the say: "Sorry" They kept our money 3 months in this time we coud find the other seller. Now have to wait 3 weeks. SHAME SHAME SHAME DO NOT USE THIS SITE They will Fail you !!!

todorp
11/14/16

The same thing happen to me as the review of Alena E. We ordered three tickets 3!! months before the match. We planned and paid everything (hotel, flights). One week before the match...."Sorry our seller let us down....". As you can imagine a week before a derby like Atletico - Real there isn't a single ticket available anymore or at least not near the same price. The only available tickets were VIP tickets around 500-600 euros each.
They ruined our trip completely and the only thing they offered was to refund the money for the tickets in 21 working days!!!
The bottom line is - DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES!
p.s. they do not deserve even 1 star!

alenae1
11/13/16

My husband is a real football fan and it will be his 30th birthday, I wanted to make him a dream trip to see his favorite team Real Madrid playing. I bought this tickets on the 22nd of August, organized the whole trip only to visit this match. Last week the team of Footballticketnet ask my address in Spain to deliver the tickets for the match there. Everything was confirmed and 100% guaranteed as they say on there site. But yesterday I got an email where they apologized and told me that they can't provide me with the tickets I bought and paid. They just ruined my present and the whole trip. Air tickets and the hotel are 100% non refund. I understand that it's my own tragedy and they just don't care, but it's really look like a financial fraud, that you pay money (the tickets cost less when there is a lot time prior to the match) and then they just use your money for months and sold your already bought tickets to other persons for higher price. It looks really horrible

joeie
11/4/16

Long time football fan, first I approach the clubs official websites, can find tickets there? My go to secondary market website is Football Ticket Net.

Sure the prices are more than face value, but this is what happens in all secondary market websites when its a big match and hard to get tickets. Their customer service is second to none.

The website is very user friendly and most important the delivery of the tickets and the seats in the stadium (tried them already for 3 different matches) are always the best in the category you choose.

merz5
11/3/16

We ordered 2 x tickets (Man u vs Fenerbahce) to watch at old trafford in Oct 2016. We got the tickets confirmed early Oct by this company including the mailing address in England after some long waited reply by them....

Unfortunately, we need to change the mailing address in England due to unforesee circumtances one week before the match. Sent several emails to the support team to informed them and they only replied after days... and claimed that they will change the mailing address. Two days before the match, no confirmation email and login portal not updated! I sent my chasers again (at least 3 emails)..... No response!

Match day, the delivery man called me and he was at the OLD address!!!!!! I told him the story, he was nice enough and sent it over to me at the new address (thank god!)

One day after the match, the support team replied my email and informed me that they just updated the mailing address?!!

All I can say is the support team really need to wake up their idea and know what they are doing. They need to be VERY efficient since they are charging 3 times or more comparing to the actual tickets (got to know this when we met a fan there). Thanks to the delivery man to save my day and my $$$!

robb629
10/23/16

I bought two tickets to Arsenal vs Liverpool in mid 2016 - paid over 200 pounds for them. I was taking my 10 year old Liverpool tragic supporter of a son on a trip of a lifetime from Australia specifically for the match.
Suffice to say the tickets did not arrive even though we were told to be at the ground 2 hours before the match to pick them up. Just picture this, you have your young son with you and you've come all the way from Australia and are left in front of the stadium with the roar of the crowd in your ear and your young son CRYING HIS EYES OUT that the tickets did not arrive! I still have nightmares about the whole incident!!

They didnt even bother returning my calls on the day. I had to call/email them continuously afterwards.

I lost money in the refund conversion and as well as in all the numerous transport e.g. trains, flights etc.

Their offer for free tickets was patronising given they knew I was from Australia. I demanded some compensation for transport. Initially the agreed AND THEN THEY PULLED THE OFFER!!

So I've been left high and dry, severely out of pockets and dealings with a rude customer service manager who really had no intention of ever coming to the party by offering some compensation for having killed the dreams of a ten year old boy.

They are the worst organisation I have ever dealt with in terms of customer service. Extremely dodgy...DO NOT USE THEM OR YOU WILL LOSE LOTS OF MONEY! I GUARANTEE YOU!

BTW - I was not the only one who experienced this. There were 10 other people left high and dry by these dodgy clowns!

lorenag4
10/19/16

We follow FC Barcelona all the way from Los Angeles, and had the chance to see Messi and friends playing live in action last week in the Nou Camp.

We Had a really nice experience with the tickets we purchased for this match via Football Ticket Net website. The tickets were as described and sent to our email 1 day before the match we us needing only to print them and bring them out with us to the stadium. Thanks FTN!

mikel277
10/18/16

FAKE TICKETS FOR ARSENAL VS. BASEL 9/28.

SENT ME AN EXPIRED MEMBER'S CARD AND I COULD NOT GET INTO THE STADIUM.

HAS NOT CONTACTED ME ABOUT A REFUND OR OTHER SOLUTION.

DO. NOT. DO. BUSINESS. WITH. THEM.

HORRIBLE!!!!

jacksonb32
10/3/16

I bought 2 tickets on the footballticketnet.com website several weeks in advance to see FC Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid in Barcelona on September 21, 2016 for $910 USD. My suspicions were raised almost immediately when they "confirmed" my purchase but in fact would not or could not give me my seat assignments or my actual tickets at that time. As per their instructions, I had to wait until a day or two (or even the actual game day) to have my tickets delivered to my hotel.

The day before the game, they emailed my tickets that had a face value of 390 euros, basically establishing that I had paid more than double the face value of the tickets. What really aggravated me was that on the same day I received my tickets, every tourist booth in town was offering the same tickets at face value, said tickets having been released by the team for last minute sale. I also received an email from the teams website advising me that they had tickets for seats all over the stadium for sale at their face value.

So here's the scheme: footballticketnet.com doesn't own any tickets to any event. What they do is take your order and your money in advance, and IF they can fulfill your order from the unsold tickets that they know the team will be releasing at the last minute, then they'll buy your tickets from the team and send them to you in an email. Of course, as they state on their website, they don't guarantee that they'll get you two tickets together. Of course, single seats are 90% of what the team releases at the last minute, and my sense is, as evidenced by other reviews herein, that they'll send you whatever tickets they can get, and it will be up to you to accept them, or lose your money completely as you've already paid (double) in full.

My advice: a) Don't buy any tickets from any website that can't guarantee your specific seat assignments at the moment of purchase, and b) Sign up to receive promotional emails from the team's website, and c) Some tickets for even so-called "sold out" games will be available on the day before or on game day itself if you're patience, ESPECIALLY if you need only a single seat or you can accept seats apart.

I expected to pay a premium for using a ticket broker, but I didn't expect to pay double to play their "maybe we can get your tickets, and may be we can't, but you won't know until the last minute" gamble.

guillermof9
9/21/16

My wish was to watch a Bayern Munich live in action at the Allianz Arena Football Ticket Net made this a reality.

Coming to order ticket online, I was unsure at first but their great customer service helped me with every question I had from the price of the tickets, to the seats and about when and how the ticket will be delivered to me.

I choose the Category 1 platinum ticket category that was sent to my mail as e-ticket that was a very easy and friendly to download 2 days prior to the match. BTW, The game was great as Bayern won 3-1! #Packmas #MiaSanMia.

markg179
9/21/16

I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with my experience. Do yourselves a favor and stay away from this website. My son is a lifelong Chelsea fan (he is 15) and we live in USA. I decided to make a present for him and bring two of us to London to watch the Chelsea - Liverpool game on September 15th. Needless to say that the game was sold out, so I needed to use one of these ticket services to tremendously overpay for these tickets. I did not care, as I wanted to have the best experience for my son. I paid 442 pounds for two tickets in the Premium Bronze category (short side behind goal section). When I picked up the tickets from the local hotel I got suspicious right away, since my tickets stated that we had Restricted View. When we finally got to the stadium and found our seats, I was in shock. We had the very last row (Block 12, section JJ) in a section under the roof. When you sat down in these seats, you could only see a half of the field. To make things worse, the fans in this section did not sit down for the whole game, and we could not see the game even when standing up, since the roof was clearly in the way. The game was sold out and when I asked the usher to help us, his direct response was "these are the tickets you bought, this is why you paid cheap for them." Really? I paid cheap?? The face value of one ticket was 23.5 pounds and I ended up paying 10 times more for a ticket that was absolutely useless. My son was in tears and in shock. I felt so useless as I did not know what to do or how to help him. We ended leaving in the middle of the game, since we could not see it and finished watching it in a local bar. My multiple attempts to contact this company after the game did not produce any response. To say the least, my entire trip to London was ruined. Please stay away from these scammers. I hope there are more reputable companies out there that you can deal with. If the company wants to reach me, my order # was 563504.

nishantr1
8/23/16

I had booked four tickets for Chelsea vs West Ham. I was quite worried if I would get my tickets on time. But I had no need to worry. The tickets were at a cheap price too. They were very kind,answered my questions and kept my tickets safely,after my friend did not pick up the tickets from his house. The seats were excellent and a great view. I thank them for giving me the tickets as it was a memorable game as Diego Costa scored the winner! I would recommend everyone to use them as it was my first experience with them and it was really good. I will undoubtedly use ONLY them in the future.

patrickl61
8/22/16

Opened the Football season with 3 tickets to FC Barcelona @ the Camp Nou vs Betis. Saw Messi scoring twice, Suarez with a hattrik and overall a great atmosphere as Barca just crushed poor Betis Seville side with a 6-2 overall. Bought tickets from FTN not for the first time. Got them to my email quick & simple + a fair price and good seats. Cheers!

bennil
8/10/16

Searched a ticket site I can trust with purchasing UEFA Super Cup tickets and came up with Football Ticket Net. Their website is very user friendly and the tickets prices were very low compering to other websites. We got the tickets in mail 2 days before the match that was great with good seats and atmosphere.

alexandrab33
7/28/16

Short & simple bought tickets 2 months ago last season to watch the great FC Barcelona team at Camp Nou in the Hot Barcelona derby vs Espanyol. Tickets were e-tickets, simple downloading and great seats + a nice price. Good job you guys

nikol245
6/23/16

Came from Croatia to watch our national team playing in the Euros and bought 2 tickets via football ticket net to matches against Spain and vs Czech

From our experience You can trust this company 100% - we had nice seats and didnt over pay too much like other friends who bought tickets with other sites

We already bought tickets with them to our knock out match vs Portugal and we hope to continue buying tickets from them at least until we reach the final hahaha

hvala ti!

Niko & Luka.

raymondh42
6/20/16

So I looked at all the different websites for buying tickets for the Euros as the official channels let me down and I went with FootballTicketNet. Ended up paying 5 times the face value on the ticket and probably 3 times from when I applied on the official Irish FA portal. Some of the reviews filled me with a lot of fear but I decided to take the gamble. They kept me well informed throughout the process and the tickets (Ireland v Belgium) at Bordeaux were delivered to my hotel a week early. Tickets were genuine and no issue except I should have probably specified which end I wanted to be in. I would use them again if I was in the same position.

erosf
5/30/16

On May 4th 2016 we had tickets from Footballticketnet for the Champions League Semifinal game in Madrid for over 800 Euros (order 560305).

Everything went perfect (we ordered tickets well in advance on April 15th) and when we arrived the day of the game we found our tickets delivered at the hotel as agreed - so far so good.

When we arrived at the stadium two hours in advance (game was sold out) at the expected entrance gate unfortunately the tickets did not work and were refused by the computer. The officer directed us to the ticket desk and we were informed that the tickets were fake and confiscated them. They encouraged us to get in touch with the police. Unfortunately, we did not get a confirmation for the confiscation in fact, we were not the only party with fake tickets on that game.

At this point in time I tried to get in touch via phone with customer support, but nobody answered.

We had to buy new tickets for an outrages price, since I came explicitly with my young son for the game from Zurich to Madrid and I did not want to disappoint him.

On the next day I tried to contact again customer service but no answer. I wrote a mail to the various email addresses mentioned on the internet site, but I did not get any answers. After my return home I got in touch with customer service, which opened a case only some pressure from my side and after I provided some proof of evidence (copies of new tickets, picture of confiscated void tickets, original envelope containing the tickets with hand written instructions for the game). All that was strange, no logo on the envelope from Footballticketnet, instructions inside the letter in a very poor English, etc..

Anyway, after 4 weeks of investigations from the customer service I was told that they could not compensate for the loss, since I was not able to provide evidence for the confiscation of the tickets. By the way, I tried to get such a confirmation, but Real Madrid official ticket service center declined to support, since Footballticketnet was secondary market and not an officially recognized partner of the club.

This is very disappointing The policy of Footballticketnet in these situations is not very customer oriented and shows low customer empathy I think it takes no genius to understand that a 52 year old man with his 15 year old boy traveling from Zurich to Madrid to watch a game on a weekday with tickets of more than 800 Euros, after he had to buy new tickets for a lot of money (with evidence), probably did not have the objective to cheat the company.

I have been CEO of large listed companies - there is practice and practice. I am not aware of what I have done wrong, but clearly this experience will be a good guide for me in the future. I do not expect anything at this point in time from Footballticketnet, but I strongly encourage anybody interested in tickets for such important events to be very careful with secondary market. I hope that my experience can be of help for other people.

Finally it was a great game and I enjoyed the evening with my son. That is what counts, clearly, I will not use Footballticketnet again in the future.

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
14 hours ago
Answer
guyd14
A: Hello Charla, thanks for your question. As in most cases, there are good reviews and bad reviews.

We are proud of our service as the leading company in Europe for the past few years. You can read more reviews about us here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.footballticketnet.com
6 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
on 9/25/16
Answer
guyd14
A: Hello Niklas, thank you for your questions.

There is no problem about telling us the hotel you will stay in also after the booking, but we should know the address up to a week before the match date.

About the seats - As far as we know, a 7 years old child should have no problem with the seats in the stadium.
on 9/25/16