FootballTicketNet reviews

Tel: +34-912901437
crm@footballticketnet.com

victork39
7/17/17

Great tickets, delivery as promised. was a little leery but they delivered. a little slow on answering emails, would like to hear from them same day but they did answer by next day usually. in the end, pretty smooth and felt good about using them again because they were honest about everything.

davidm662
6/20/17

Ordered online with assistance from a sales person. She was very helpful and explained the seating areas and the seating guarantee. They had to deliver to my hotel in Portugal but they emailed me several times with updates and I got the tickets when they said. Overall, no complaints!

justino24
6/19/17

Kept me informed when the tickets would be delivered and at what time. The seats were exactly where I asked. Excellent, I will use this company again.

jonnym11
6/19/17

I came a long way to see a match in Spain and was a bit nervous but they delivered everything they promised and I even got a free upgrade! Definitely will use them again!

angelas179
6/18/17

Was happy with the purchase and the follow up!

Wanted the tickets a few days before but the staff reassured me and I got them in plenty of time-lots of fun-thanks guys!

pn30
6/8/17

I purchased premium tickets from them for a soccer match in Portugal, and I paid a premium price: turned out they delivered to me in my hotel tickets that stated clearly on them as a warning "limited visibility", ie they were inferior products.
This ruined my Portugal trip with my son and the company is not willing to come to any settlement agreement;
Stay away from this untrustworthy company!!

bartv7
5/26/17

Ordered 4 tickets for the game Barcelona-Sevilla by FootballTicketNet... perfect service... kepted us informed by mail when needed... quickly response when asked...100% realibility!

cliffk7
5/22/17

Slow delivery service for tickets. Overcharged on fee for shipping of tickets with no option at checkout to e-ticket. Very frustrating experience. viagogo is a much better website to purchase tickets!

onsym
5/17/17

Very recently I bought from Football Ticket Net a pair of premiership match at Liverpool. The price was very good but more importantly the way they deal with you. I received a text the next day informing me of when the tickets will be dispatched. I then received an email when they were dispatched and when delivered including the signature of the person who got them in my address. Then a phone call to confirm I got them. Also when I bought, they tell me exactly where I will be sitting so that I could check the view. I have never experienced anything as good as this when I bought elsewhere. My sincere advice is that you can buy your tickets here with confidence. This is my first time I deal with them but will not be the last as I will buy through no one else.

michaelb520
5/17/17

Champions League Semi-Final experience was amazing! This company is LEGIT. We got VIP treatment from this website's team with every question or request we had.

Tickets at the stadium were very good - We had wonderful seats and memories we will forever cherish! Thank you FTN!

colins53
5/16/17

First off I must say the service from this web page alternates between neglect and intense focus. I was able to buy tickets to Arsenal v Sunderland, and the tickets were amazing but until I got the electronic version I was on edge wondering when I would get them. If you order more than a week in advance you should be fine. They do what they can, given how difficult it can be to obtain tickets and the prices are relatively fair. As a note prices can fluctuate with time, so keep that in mind when purchasing.

The tickets are legitimate, any issues that could exist are a result of the flexibility of football scheduling and policies that the website could not foresee.

I would wish that they give you the option of reselling the tickets to them so that you could cancel your order and have the possibility of a refund.

melz4
4/27/17

Got 2 tickets for Juventus - AC Milan game at the Juventus stadium, everything went well, seats could have been a bit better but overall it was a very good experience. Etickets were delivered to my inbox on time, online chat service was very efficient, recommended. I will use footballticketnet again in future.

stefanl21
4/27/17

Was a little nervous if everything would work and all tickets showed up in time and with perfect instructions.

//Stefan

maryw261
4/25/17

I purchased 3 tickets in the Stretford End to see Man Utd V Bournemouth in March. I bought them as a Christmas present for my 15 year old son.

We live in London and travelled to Manchester the night before the game. The communication was excellent all the way along from FootballTicket.Net. I was very anxious after reading some unpleasing reviews and needed affirmation that the tickets were going to be where they said they were.

I was possibly a very nice but annoying customer in that I communicated by email, phone and online chat. But each time I felt reassured and was excited for the event.

We stayed in the Premier Inn which was 20 minutes walk to the ground and arrived at 7pm. We were told that the tickets would be delivered to the reception the night before the game - and they were delivered as promised. 3 very happy customers, thank you FootballTicket.Net, 5*

laurinl1
4/25/17

Booked tickets for a Barca v Vigo game in Barcelona from home in Canada. Football Ticketnet were extremely helpful in booking and keeping me informed about changes in the time and date of the match. We had great seats and thoroughly enjoyed the the spectacle of a BFC home game. Thanks for the great service!

eszterj
4/25/17

Perfect, correct and very-very good company! Everything was good! we always got the tickets in time, in correct way!

Nice to meet You. I hope, i will have possibility to buy another tickets in this way!

sams349
4/19/17

Ordered tickets to see Real Madrid in the Bernabeu and had a once-in-a-life-time experience!

This was a birthday surprise for my loved one and he loved every minute of it! The match was great - We saw Ronaldo, his favorite player, live in action with great seats and not overpriced tickets at all!

Football Ticket Net has a very nice customer service team that were happy to help us with every question we had & made sure we know every info we should have known before the match.

adams259
4/18/17

There are many bad companies online, but this one - Football Ticket Net is NOT one of them. I think they have one of the most friendly customer service team I met combined with their solid ticket prices got me on board.

Add to this a very good delivery process + nice seats at the stadium - A very legit company that we are happy to recommend and for sure will use their services in the future once again.

joey446
4/13/17

I purchased two platinum tickets for the Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid game in the Bernabeau last October as a birthday gift. Two days before the match, we flew to Madrid. After sharing the address with footballticketnet, they promised us to send us the tickets (member cards basically) the day before the match. This never happened and we had to wait until four hours before kick-off to receive our tickets.

To our surprise the tickets were not member cards (as they initially stated), were not seated next to each other (as they promised), and above all were NOT platinum tickets but gold tickets. Since we had paid a fortune to obtain those platinum tickets, we emailed then called their customer service right away to inform them about the issue with no reply or attempt to help sort out the issue. We were left with no choice than to go and watch the match with the tickets we had. The seats were obviously far from premium and made the experience bad.

Of course we complained again and made clear the huge inconveniences this mix-up has caused us. They answered two days later stating that they will open an "investigation" about the issue. They then replied to say that they concluded the so called "investigation" and acknowledged that the tickets were gold but not platinum and said that they apologize for the oversight and they have calculated the price difference and were ready to refund back 24 euros per ticket.

This was shocking!

We bought the tickets in October, paid very high premiums for them (pretty much double the price), delayed the delivery and made us stress about it until the last minute, and all they could do is "apologize for the oversight" and offer a mediocre refund.

This was probably the most unprofessional email I have ever received from a customer service team. Reflecting back, it seems to me that they used our "member card" tickets to resell them last second at a much higher premium and gave us cheaper tickets instead, which explains the last second delivery.

I don't usually write reviews but I wanted to put my story out there so people can know about the risks of doing business with such an agency and carefully assess their options before choosing to go with a ticket provider over another.

THEY ARE CERTAINLY NOT THE MOST RELIABLE SOURCE OF BUYING TICKETS ONLINE AS THEY CLAIM TO BE.

By the way, I am happy to back up my review with hard evidence if I get challenged by footballticketnet's customer service team, who will attempt to do some damage control. Reading other people's reviews there seems to be a pattern: There is and will continue to be a high probability (25% on this website) that your tickets will be delivered incorrectly or not delivered at all.

erics212
4/11/17

Any time again, great experience, perfect handling and service
We have booked the tickets online and got a perfect feedback and back up for the handover of the tickets

benjaminb67
4/10/17

First time user & a very happy one.

Everything went well - Match was great - Seats in the arena were good and prices are OK+

davidg387
4/9/17

I would highly recommand to NOT BUY or BOOK anything with http://www.footballticketnet.com/
You will loose time, nerves, and money.

I ordered 2 tickets for Juventus Barcelona 11th April 2017. With a very high price, you can imagine.

It is a present for my fathers birthday. My mother will join him.

I ordered, and paid, on http://www.footballticketnet.com/ the 18th March 2017

We directly exchanged mails, and documents to confirm citizenships of my 2 parents (one French, one Italian) who will get these tickets.

The 19th March 2017, support@footballticketnet.com , John, confirmed, we have updated our information, we will contact if we have any other questions

The 22nd March 2017, I get a mail from delivery@footballticketnet.com asking: In order to improve delivery and to ensure you receive your tickets safely and on time, we are asking that you send us an address in Italy.

The problem here is on the guarantee for a delivery on time. We are dealing on the secondary market, reselling tickets, we are quite often getting tickets very close to the match day. So this time between getting tickets and the match day are usually not enough for an international delivery.

So, even not planned initially, I asked my parents, to book an hotel in Italy.

And, as they were overstress to get their tickets in time, they even book 2 days additional to make sure to get their tickets in time.

So they drive in the morning of the 8th April, to Torino, 800 kms away from our hometown, This, just to make sur they have their tickets delivered in time.
The 8th April, at 9.20 PM, they send a mail support@footballticketnet.com , Clovis Dalessandro, I deeply regret to inform that the club has refused to issue your tickets because of security reasons related to the citzenship and so we are left with no alternative but to cancel and refund your order.You will get your payment refunded ASAP and an automatic email confirming it.
No more explanations. 3 days before the game. With my 2 parents waiting their tickets in Italy.
As explained previously, all these documents about citizenship of my parents were sent, and agreed the 19th march, by John, support@footballticketnet.com.
I directly contact them by chat, and by mail the 8th April, around 10/11 PM, to get an explanation, and overall find a solution for my 2 parents waiting now in Italy.

They said, they ask and will explain the situation to their manager, and I will be informed very soon.

9th April, 11 AM. I contact them again by mail, by chat, by phone. Their support always reply the same, I will get infos within 24 hours, or 48 hours.

Even by phone, the support girl tell me I will tell my manager to contact you back, and ended up the call with no more explanations. 2 hours after. Im still waiting.

And the game, Juventus vs Barcelona, is in 48 hours now, the 11th April.

With my 2 parents 64 years - who planned a trip especially to watch this game - waiting for their ticket.

If anyone here can help me to find a solution? I would highly appreciate.
I dont want a refound, I want the 2 tickets delivered as agreed, to make my parents happy.

On any case, take care of http://www.footballticketnet.com/, I think they play with my money (and from other customers too probably) during one month.

And now that the prices goes higher for these 2 tickets, they prefer to resell them 2 days before the game,

And refund money of previous customers. Offering no more explanations, or alternative.

You will loose time, nerves, and money.

silvinac1
3/16/17

Las ubicaciones eran perfectas, me asesoraron muy bien por chat, super recomendables! Muchas gracias a FootballTicketNet

alinac6
3/16/17

I bought 2 tickets for me and my husband for him birthday and everything was perfectly.. thank you so much...

izys
3/1/17

At the beginning I was skeptical, but the transaction was great. The response was quick, I got tickets 4 days earlier via e-mail. With tickets, we watched a soccer match at the Vicente Calderon between Atletico and Barcelona. This page i will use again.

Great. Thanks

Helpful answer

They usually send the tickets 2-1 days before the match date to a hotel address or any other address you give them in the same city as the match takes place. I suggest you call them or write them an email about this just to be sure

By danny r. on 10/15/15
Helpful answer

I know they have e-tickets but I think it depends on the match if they can send e-ticket

By trevor i. on 9/13/15
Helpful answer

Hi Pawel, thanks for your visit to our site. We will provide you with all you will need to get int. clovis@footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep] on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

They use individuals season tickets, so if someone owns a ticket and has put it to them for re sale then they are able to advertise

By Helen R. on 10/23/15
Helpful answer

you will probably get them but right at the last minute, so be prepared for a little bit of anxiety

By james v. on 5/19/15
Helpful answer

Hello - Thank you for your question. We already answered your question a few days ago via mail. If, you want, we can paste here copies of all emails we have been sending you.

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep] on 5/12/16
Helpful answer

100% - I trust them. There will be always people who will write about them bad things - but they are a legit site.

By germie G. on 11/23/15
Helpful answer

Hi Carla, thanks for your visit to our site. Tickets are usually delivered about 1-2 days before the match. Clovis@footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep] on 11/21/15
Helpful answer

Hi Mohamed - I know that the e-ticket is enough for sure to enter the match. I think they send the e-tickets 2-3 days before the match date to your email address, but you have nothing to worry about - they promise and guarantee the tickets 100%

By Scott K. on 2/9/15
Helpful answer

Hi Karen, Thanks for your visit to our sit. We are private company dealing on the secondary market, reselling tickets. Contrary to most of the options you can find online, we are offering full guarantee on our orders and this means that you are guaranteed to get official and valid tickets on time and located as you requested. It is obvious that, by reselling tickets, our prices are usually above the face value. Also important to take note is about the delivery: as informed everywhere on the site, it will happens about 1-2 days before the match. Zoe R. who is writing about us in this page, for example, bought tickets for a Barcelona match, got them on time exactly as bought, and claimed us about the price difference between what she has paid and the face value. This is a very good example on how a reliable company like ours gets, sometimes, bad reviews: the reviewer blames us not for not getting exactly what was purchased but for not understanding that a secondary market company, reselling tickets, cannot sell them at the face value (and this information is everywhere on the site). She has paid exactly what was advertised, not even 1 extra cent. I will be happy to go over any question you will have, here or straight to my email address: clovis@footballticketnet.com Clovis Dalessandro CRM Manager www.footballticketnet.com

By Clovis D. [FootballTicketNet Rep] on 7/1/15
Questions? Get answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other customers.

9 Photos for FootballTicketNet