US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nishantr1
8/23/16

I had booked four tickets for Chelsea vs West Ham. I was quite worried if I would get my tickets on time. But I had no need to worry. The tickets were at a cheap price too. They were very kind,answered my questions and kept my tickets safely,after my friend did not pick up the tickets from his house. The seats were excellent and a great view. I thank them for giving me the tickets as it was a memorable game as Diego Costa scored the winner! I would recommend everyone to use them as it was my first experience with them and it was really good. I will undoubtedly use ONLY them in the future.

patrickl61
8/22/16

Opened the Football season with 3 tickets to FC Barcelona @ the Camp Nou vs Betis. Saw Messi scoring twice, Suarez with a hattrik and overall a great atmosphere as Barca just crushed poor Betis Seville side with a 6-2 overall. Bought tickets from FTN not for the first time. Got them to my email quick & simple + a fair price and good seats. Cheers!

bennil
8/10/16

Searched a ticket site I can trust with purchasing UEFA Super Cup tickets and came up with Football Ticket Net. Their website is very user friendly and the tickets prices were very low compering to other websites. We got the tickets in mail 2 days before the match that was great with good seats and atmosphere.

alexandrab33
7/28/16

Short & simple bought tickets 2 months ago last season to watch the great FC Barcelona team at Camp Nou in the Hot Barcelona derby vs Espanyol. Tickets were e-tickets, simple downloading and great seats + a nice price. Good job you guys

nikol245
6/23/16

Came from Croatia to watch our national team playing in the Euros and bought 2 tickets via football ticket net to matches against Spain and vs Czech

From our experience You can trust this company 100% - we had nice seats and didnt over pay too much like other friends who bought tickets with other sites

We already bought tickets with them to our knock out match vs Portugal and we hope to continue buying tickets from them at least until we reach the final hahaha

hvala ti!

Niko & Luka.

raymondh42
6/20/16

So I looked at all the different websites for buying tickets for the Euros as the official channels let me down and I went with FootballTicketNet. Ended up paying 5 times the face value on the ticket and probably 3 times from when I applied on the official Irish FA portal. Some of the reviews filled me with a lot of fear but I decided to take the gamble. They kept me well informed throughout the process and the tickets (Ireland v Belgium) at Bordeaux were delivered to my hotel a week early. Tickets were genuine and no issue except I should have probably specified which end I wanted to be in. I would use them again if I was in the same position.

erosf
5/30/16

On May 4th 2016 we had tickets from Footballticketnet for the Champions League Semifinal game in Madrid for over 800 Euros (order 560305).

Everything went perfect (we ordered tickets well in advance on April 15th) and when we arrived the day of the game we found our tickets delivered at the hotel as agreed - so far so good.

When we arrived at the stadium two hours in advance (game was sold out) at the expected entrance gate unfortunately the tickets did not work and were refused by the computer. The officer directed us to the ticket desk and we were informed that the tickets were fake and confiscated them. They encouraged us to get in touch with the police. Unfortunately, we did not get a confirmation for the confiscation in fact, we were not the only party with fake tickets on that game.

At this point in time I tried to get in touch via phone with customer support, but nobody answered.

We had to buy new tickets for an outrages price, since I came explicitly with my young son for the game from Zurich to Madrid and I did not want to disappoint him.

On the next day I tried to contact again customer service but no answer. I wrote a mail to the various email addresses mentioned on the internet site, but I did not get any answers. After my return home I got in touch with customer service, which opened a case only some pressure from my side and after I provided some proof of evidence (copies of new tickets, picture of confiscated void tickets, original envelope containing the tickets with hand written instructions for the game). All that was strange, no logo on the envelope from Footballticketnet, instructions inside the letter in a very poor English, etc..

Anyway, after 4 weeks of investigations from the customer service I was told that they could not compensate for the loss, since I was not able to provide evidence for the confiscation of the tickets. By the way, I tried to get such a confirmation, but Real Madrid official ticket service center declined to support, since Footballticketnet was secondary market and not an officially recognized partner of the club.

This is very disappointing The policy of Footballticketnet in these situations is not very customer oriented and shows low customer empathy I think it takes no genius to understand that a 52 year old man with his 15 year old boy traveling from Zurich to Madrid to watch a game on a weekday with tickets of more than 800 Euros, after he had to buy new tickets for a lot of money (with evidence), probably did not have the objective to cheat the company.

I have been CEO of large listed companies - there is practice and practice. I am not aware of what I have done wrong, but clearly this experience will be a good guide for me in the future. I do not expect anything at this point in time from Footballticketnet, but I strongly encourage anybody interested in tickets for such important events to be very careful with secondary market. I hope that my experience can be of help for other people.

Finally it was a great game and I enjoyed the evening with my son. That is what counts, clearly, I will not use Footballticketnet again in the future.

zachd2
5/19/16

I watched yesterday with my buddies Man United vs Bournemouth at the Traff and had a great time, so I would like to say thanks to Football Ticket Net for the nice experience and not for the first time.

Getting tickets to high demand football matches is always hard, on many occasions seats are not as promised and tickets are usually very overpriced.

But if there is one ticket broker company that is better above all the rest is Football Ticket Net. I tried using other websites that offer football tickets, but Football Ticket Net is the best.

They have a great sales team (Loren is very helpful and professional), Nice and understating customer service staff and most important tickets are fairly priced and we got great seats.

stevej118
5/18/16

Went with my son to watch Juventus in Turin last month vs Lazio, tickets were ordered via

Football Ticket Net after we have red mostly good reviews about them in this site.
We got Category 2 tickets in a good price, ready to download 2 days prior to the match and in a reasonable price.

The match was awesome Juve won 3-0 and my kid had a great time and it was an amazing experience we will both never forget. Next soccer match we will order again via Football Ticket Net for sure.

veikov
5/18/16

Bought tickets online for Atletico Madrid-Celta Vigo game and im very pleased with the service. As i travelled to Madrid few days before the game, i ordered e-tickets which they send 24H before the game. You get a download link and then you have to print them.
Tickets arrived on time, no problems, good seats.
Getting tickets just before the game can be somewhat nervous but overall its a good place to buy them. Reccomend.

andrewh127
5/18/16

I've watched many football matches all over the world. Real Madrid, Milan, Galaxy. Basketball matches as well: Lakers, NY Knicks, OKC. Never once I didn't get a ticket that I bought online. Until I meet this FootballTicketNet.com

Bought the tickets a week prior collection. Used the most guaranteed shipment available. DID NOT get my ticket! Called them, their cs (Linda) basically gave me a pep talk about not giving up on my tickets, that I should go to London Mail Center (Although Royal Mail can't tell me where my ticket is, they say it's not in London for sure) and get everything in my power to get the ticket MYSELF. I said I did everything that I could, Royal Mail said they will refund the supplier of my ticket but they can't refund me because I am not the Royal Mail's Customer. Makes sense. So I called Linda again and she just wouldn't make a single phone call to Royal Mail. A week later, I got this email:

Dear Andrew Hartono,
We deeply regret what happened with the delivery of your tickets for the match. While we are not responsible for lost or delayed deliveries made through third parties such as Royal Mail (Section 8.E.2 of the terms and conditions), we did follow the delivery closely and attempted to help you retrieve the package in time. <-- NO THEY DID NOT!!!!!!

We would like to add a 10% discount off any future match for you as a gesture of good will. Of course, the discount comes with a guarantee of the best seats and service possible.

Please reply to this email confirming whether you accept the offer so that we can apply it to your email address.

Best Regards,
---------------------------------------------------

Are you serious? 10% discount for feeling bad? followed the shipment closely? really? attempted to help you retrieve the package in time? REALLY? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN MAKE A PHONE CALL FOR ME!!

Finally on MatchDay, at Etihad Stadium, we bought another ticket and showed the Ticket Counter our previous purchase at FootballTicketNet, they blatantly said "This is Fake, why buy here? we will never sell you ticket at this price!"

Case closed, I don't want that 10% discount of yours. If you want to buy a football match ticket, DO NOT BUY AT FOOTBALLTICKETNET

::::::::::::::::Updates::::::::::::::
Let me make myself clearer than what you're trying to say. You're trying to say that you helped me. I never say you didn't help me, I disagreed with the fact that you think you're doing anything possible to help me because clearly you did not.

You said I did not track my own ( who the hell are you talking to? of course I tracked it, you think I'm that clueless about this? You think I live in a world without internet? Please, show some respect to your customer, don't put words into my mouth by assuming stuff. Clearly you are not Linda because Linda would know that I also checked the parcel online.)

I've called Royal Mail and they told me the package is NOT in London that's for sure. I understood you couldn't be there physically and I never asked you to be in London. I asked you guys to call (Darn it, how hard is it to make a phone call man??? Why are you insisting of being blameless when you as a human being would understand that making a simple phone call would make things better?) and Linda refused to do so. That's what I'm disappointed about.

You said you paid the tickets to the owner therefore you're also the victim (Can you read that sentence again one more time, thank you). You paid the tickets to the owner with MY MONEY!! HELLO??? You profited from my purchase!! You lost ZERO money! Do I have to teach you Math as well? Am I talking to a highschooler here?

So let's be clear. You don't own your mistake, you never want to take the blame, I'm gonna post your reply to this website again to show everybody what's going on. you guys are not worth buying from.

Best Regards (NOT),
Andrew

Clovis D. wrote: -------------------------
Dear Andrew,
Thank you for your reply. We will try to explain as clearly as possible, exactly what you DID confirm and the fact regarding this issue. First of all, You DID confirm that you would take responsibility for any shipping issues involving a third party when you confirmed that you read and accepted our Terms & Conditions. Without making that confirmation, you would not have been able to complete your order. You were told this numerous times and we are sorry you do not want to accept it.
As far as your accusation that you received no help, you did receive help, by being notified, immediately and having your shipment tracked, which you did not do yourself. You decided that we should do more and made the decision not to follow our direction. Because our call center is located in Madrid, there is nothing more that can be done from that far away. You, being in the UK, had far more ability to take immediate action. Phone calls, as you were explained, will receive no assistance.
Your further insinuation that we suffered no loss is completely incorrect. The tickets were sent by the owner. We were not the senders of that parcel. We paid for those tickets, and the shipping and receive no refund for any shipping issue. We do not get reimbursed for those cards being lost in the Royal Mail system.
The fact is, you know exactly who is responsible and that we DID help you, though you dont think it was enough. We did all we could to follow your parcel, notify you and advise you what action to take. You refused to help yourself and THAT responsibility is yours.
We are terribly sorry for the misfortune of this issue. We never intend for a client to miss a delivery, thus, we follow and notify immediately when we believe action needs to be taken. We hope this helps you to understand things a bit clearer.
Best Regards,
Footballticketnet

Andrew H. wrote: -------------------------
1. I did NOT confirm that there's a section under your rule saying you're not responsible for the third party error. Linda did confirm that. Do you really think I had the time to look up for that section? c'mon.

2. I don't blame the wrong party, I blame the party responsible for not HELPING me getting my tickets. Of course I know the Royal Mail is the one who made the mistake, I understood that, Royal Mail understood that. They couldn't refund me though because I'm the recipient of the mail, they can refund you guys but Linda didn't wanna put up a fight for me. I stated clearly that I'm disappointed you guys didn't help me in this. No refund whatsoever.

3. I'm also disappointed that you obviously charged me at a premium price (Etihad Ticket Counter confirmed me so) but I still didn't get my ticket.

Lastly, I still will not buy from you guys, nor I will tell my friends (in this case all the review readers also) about my experience. I did not get what I deserve from you guys. I have all the proof, I can tell the story 100x, you can ask Linda, you can listen to the phone call if it was recorded. You know I'm the victim here, and you guys lose nothing out of this.

drewb26
5/15/16

Watching FC Barcelona in the last match of the Spanish La Liga season trying to repeat winning the Championship for the second year in a row was a MUST for me.

Tickets to their last match of the 2016 season in Granada were very tough at first to get but not so If you use Football Ticket Net Without a doubt - the number 1 ticket agency website online for football tickets.

Sure, Prices will never be as the face value of the ticket especially if its a decisive match of the season, But comparing to other secondary market websites the prices were fair and most important the seats were great! Exactly as we choose as the tickets arrived to us 1 day before the match.

Watching Luis Suarez 3 goals bringing Barca the title is something I'll never forget Thank you Football Ticket Net!

Drew Brown

maxh47
5/4/16

Went to see Manchester United vs Leicester in Old Trafford and had the best time ever.
Leicester is a great team and deserved winning this year Premier League title 100%

I want to thank Football Ticket Net team from sales to customer service. I got great seats in Sir Alex Ferguson stand exactly where I wanted and as described in their website with a fair price.

Tickets arrived to our hotel, 1 day before the match and waited for us at the reception.
I used this company services already a few times in the past and for sure will keep recommending them to my friends and family again in the future.

Max Henry

laurenv5
5/3/16

I was excited to book tickets for the Arsenal v Norwich game in October for an April game. From the start there was so much anxiety and frustration. We got an email saying that these tickets could not be given over email and had to be delivered to our destination. The problem there was that we were going to the UK and lived in the US. E-tickets were an option, but then they were not. So that was annoying. After receiving the tickets, basically we were given instructions on how to use the passes who belonged to other people, which was against the terms of Arsenal FC. You can be arrested for using resale tickets--and this company put my boyfriend and I at risk. This has given me terrible anxiety and frustration. I do not recommend this service. I deserve my money back for the piss poor seats we got after being promised really great seats. DO NOT USE!

danc98
5/3/16

Football Ticket Net sent me lower value tickets than i had paid for, they also sent them to the wrong address and did not accept responsibility for it. I would not use them again

jalent1
4/18/16

Ignore all this other bad reviews As a long time football ticket fan I can promise you, there is no better place for football tickets than Football Ticket Net.

Their service is great They answered me on Facebook in 22:00PM CET, reply every issue I had on the phone and even after the match via mail about returning the membership club ID.

Ticket Prices are fair of course not below face value, but not much above it and most important the seats are very good as described.

I already ordered tickets from them to the Euro 2016 tournament and also recommended about them to family and friends. Remember there are many secondary market websites and brokers, but football ticket net Is the best one online.

stanislavs1
4/17/16

I have ordered two tickets for Bayern vs Schalke. I have ordered these tickets on 8.12.2015. Ihave ordered platinum tickets, thats 1st category tickets. I have paid for tickets incl. booking fee 519 euros. I still did not have tickets 1 daybefore the game. I was sending alot of emailto get the tickets in time.In the evening before the match i got finaly tickets but later on that same evening i got email thatthey have send me the wrong tickets, so i received vie email another pair of tickets. So how i was suprise when i arrived to Munich andwas seated in the cornerof the stadiumin category 3 for 519 euros!!! Thats really unfair! Plus when I have complained and told them that seats 215 in Allianz Arena- Bayern Munich are 3rd category tickets, so not Platinum Tickets,they were so cheeky to sent their seating plan(not original seating plan from Allianz Arena) with their logo where seats 215 were platinum. These people are real theafts!!!!and i do not recommend to buy anybody tickets from that website. One big rip off!!

They have been soooo cheeky, taht they have theirown seatin and pricing plan:)))

email from them: SO PLEASE; PEOPLE DO NOT ORDER ANY TICKETS FROM THIS FRAUD !!!!Allianz arena seating plan from them included:)) Thats just a laugh;))) THE CORNER SEATS are PLATINUM SEATS !!!

"Dear Sima, Thank you for your mail. Please note that our categories as well as our category descriptions are different from the categories of the official site. This is due to the fact that we sell tickets for different matches and teams, which make it impossible for us to change our categories according to each and every team/ match. That is why we have our own categories, category descriptions and seating plans which appear on our site. The seating plan I sent you relates to your category- Category 1 Platinum. Please find attached a screen shot taken from our site for another Bayern Munich match for the same category you ordered, so you can see very clearly the category range and that the seats you received were within this category range. Hope everything is clear now. "

dann804
4/6/16

I order 2 tickets for a game between Villarreal CF vs FC Barcelona 3 weeks before the match.
Two days before the game I receive an email from them:
"I hope this email finds you well.

We have concluded our investigation into your claim and agree we have provided you with tickets in the wrong category. We apologize deeply for this...

We are therefore refunding you for your order for the difference in price between the category on the site that you ordered and the category you received..."

Well, First "It's not OK",
Second, I didn't sent to them any mail regard wrong tickets category delivered (They could not deliver it so THEY decide to deliver wrong ticket)
Third, they didn't ask the basic question in such situation "Do you want a full refund or...", they just decide form me.
Fourth, they didn't compensate me as respectful company usually do in such cases.

So I sent to them a mail regard my dissatisfaction and they return to me with there diplomatic answer:
"Thank you for...

However, please note that section 8.F.8. in our terms and conditions state the following:

'In the event the Company will provide you (in rare circumstances) tickets which are worse than the one promised.

The Company will reimburse you the difference according to the prices of the tickets as published in the site on purchase day .

In case you receive better tickets you will not be charged with the difference.'
...
This means that we were following our terms and conditions, which you confirmed when placing your order, so I am afraid there is nothing more we can offer you."

So, basically they can do whatever they want and we can't count on them to delivered, for them we are just money and they are not providing a suitable compensation for there clients.

I will probably will not order from them again.

BTW
They are delivering the tickets close to the game so if there are issues it's probably too late...

Tip for consumers: Don't gamble your money!!!

mr551
3/23/16

I've bought tickets on december, right after the raffle of the last 16, to the 2nd Leg Game of the Champions League, FC Barcelona vs. Arsenal!

It was a Gift for my father to christmas and it got redeemed! The tickets were delivered one day before the match, just as promised!
The Support was kind and helpful, either.

Anytime!

johnj267
3/23/16

Ordered the tickets only 3 days prior to the Arsenal-Watford match, last minute order that went smooth as silk.

Customer service was great (ask 4 May), tickets were sent to my hotel before I even checked in, and most important very reasonable prices and awesome seats.

For sure my go-to company again in the future, best in the business and very reliable.

Thanks!

drewr9
3/23/16

Where should I begin... Well first of all this company is VERY GOOD Definitely NOT Fraud like fake reviews posted by fake customers are trying to write you about.

I bought tickets from them not once nor twice but 4 times and each time they deliver!
They deliver on-time -great seats, good prices never had a problem in the past, they have great customer service staff.

Nice suppliers -Everything was PERFECT well expect the score in the match as Man United didnt passed Liverpool (But that's of course not their fault thats on the team hahaha)

Will definitely recommend to all my friends and all the people I know

Drew Ryan

laurnan
3/20/16

Purchased 3 tickets for Everton vs Arsenal on march 19.people dont buy from this site because theu do not deliver tickets the three i ordered and recieved had 3 different names on them was $#*! seats wasnt worth what we paod had tovliteralky tell them i was going to the police if they dosnt give me tickets i ordered and they dont answer there phones they dont respond to emails never again will i order tickets of any choice from the SCAM ARTISTS.

mustafaa11
3/17/16

I ordered two tickets for a game between Barca and Rayo in Madrid and kept asking them continuously if i will get the tickets. I even called them one day before the match and they ensured me that everything is fine and i will get my tickets. In the evening they sent me an email stating that they are unable to provide me the tickets. I paid for our flight from Germany to Madrid, for the hotel and everything else but they didn't even compensate the costs. Such a terrible service and they ruined my trip. When i asked them for the costs incurred because of them, they just apologized and that was it. I will never purchase tickets from this website again. If they would have cancelled my order one week before the match then i would have said Ok but one night!! before the match is very annoying. $#*!ty service and my first experience with this website has been really bad. not recommendable and not reliable at all. It's also possible that this does not happen all the time but it happened to me and i rate their service very bad.

garhoag
3/5/16

Ordered the tickets 4 months in advance and I got a call less than 20 hours before the match saying they did not manage to get the tickets.

garyf53
2/26/16

many thanks just got my ticket, royal mail first class delivery. ready for wembley now.

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FootballTicketNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
guyd14
A: You can see all our phone #'s in the top of our home page - http://www.footballticketnet.com
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 month ago
Answer
guyd14
A: there is no guarantee for specific seat/row/block but for the category description available on the site and the seating plan supporting it.
the seat/row/block numbers will be known on the delivery only and in case of any problem you just have to contact us, we are available 7 days a week.
Helpful answer