Review of Fingercomber

Hair Care
customercare@fingercomber.com

kristinf13
1/25/17

I ordered the Urban Bob Unit and a Seaglass Insta Wrap from Finger Comber.I never received the product.

Per Finger Comber's policy if the tracking information indicates that the package was delivered they are not liable for the product. They will not issue a refund or replace the lost item. Customer service seemed unbothered by the incident. They were rude, apathetic and unapologetic.

Lindsey urged me to file a claim with USPS. And forwarded me a link which didn't get me very far. Please be advised if purchasing from them.

They will cheat you out of your money.It's certainly unfortunate as I had recommended them to other individuals.

lenores2
10/12/15

I will make it short and sweet.DO NOT PURCHASE ANY HAIR ITEMS FROM THIS COMPANY.

I purchased the Teenie Weenie Afro Unit in Amber, and the hair immediately started to shred before I actually got a chance to put it on. Once I put it on it did not fit on my head properly. I asked for a refund at first and of course they rejected the claim. Then I tried to work with them requesting another color in case it may have fitted differently and was rejected for that.

So I will say this I lost my $89.00 which was the total with taxes and S/H.

DO NOT PURCHASE HAIR PRODUCTS FROM THIS COMPANY LADIES....

aniecef
11/20/13

Even though I gave the website 5 stars I had one con. I seriously had to check other websites to find out what to order. It's for natural weave, made for naturals by naturals but the issue was how many to order and the choices for everything I really wanted was limited. I saw a review on youtube and it took a long time for a few people to get their package so I was worried. I ordered my items on a thursday and received an email with the confirmation, on friday the items were sent out and on Tuesday I had them.

I bought two bundles of the kinky comber unit and it came wrapped nicely. I was just so so so happy with my purchase. When more things become available like different colors, I will be ordering from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Fingercomber staff and other customers.

Fingercomber?