Review of Fewo-direkt.de

Fewo-direkt.de reviews

Frankfurt, Hessen, DEU

beaw4
5/19/17

I would never book a vacation home or appartment through FEWO-direkt.
My experience with one of their properties praised as luxurious was truly negative. Apart from the view everything else was dirty, grimy, moldy or defunct. The reviews posted were years old and not up to date. My own review was published but then taken off a few days later. Is this deceit or what?

bowgier
10/10/14

FeWo direkt is a dangerous site to rent from. I have been conned out of my deposit by a thieving woman who is renting Apartments in her home in Giens France. The Name of the Property is Le Pousset in Hyeres Giens, on the Cote d'azur. She basically breached her own contract by refusing to give me back my deposit even tho I have cancelled well months in advance. Instead, she has been harassing me with mails depicting she is laughing at me. I reported it to FeWo and those bastards have done nothing to help me. So basically I have lost my Money. The Thief of Le Pousset in Giens France Cote d'Azur has stolen my Money by refusing to rightfully refund me. And FeWo Direkt has done absolutely nothing but telling me they understand my anger. Buill$#*!, they understand? How is this getting my money back from that French Thief? She has since refused to write. So she took my money and probably has stolen from other renters the same way.

MY REVIEW IS TO WARM TRAVELLERS not to RENT FROM FeWo Direkt in Germany, as they have NO protectikons for travellers. When you have a complaint, they instead protect the owners and not the renters. NEVER rent a property listed in Giens Hyeres Cote d'azur France named Le Pousset. The owner of that property also writes on her own guesbook her own feedback deceiving renters to beleive she is a nice Person. She is despicable and very unethical and I have been BETRAYED by her false advertisemt and contract. Those Feedback are ficticious guestbook postings.. She has probably posted them herself to deceive People like me. DO NOT GO THERE. Buyer Beware.

petet8
11/17/12

About fewo-direkt.de the truth

On the net I fount the following report in german http://fewo-direkt.blogspot.de/

An owner of a vacation apartment here in Europe wrote in a blog about his experiences as landlord. And he recommended strictly to stop advertising on www.fewo-direkt.de or www.homeaway.com. Because this landlord had been victim of diffamatory reviews on this sites. In the blog the owner also argued that the owner/customer is paying for the ad wherein he will be slandered, blackmailed.

Homeaway obtained an injunction from a commercial court, the amount in dispute was set at 60000 Euro ( appr 85 000 USD )

Homeaway argued that this owner - in possession of a single vacation apartment is direct competitor to homeaway with its 200 000 and more properties and is trying to gain undue advantages at the expense of homeaway.

The Commercial Chamber follows the arguments of homeaway and sees the owner of even one vacation apartment as a competitor of homeaway.

Although we owners are addressing to the tourists, while Homeaway to us, the owners.

While we owners are suffering under false, malecious reviews homeaway tries to gag criticisme and to censure landlords.

Later then Homeaway, fewo-direkt.de tries to get the owner to remove his blog on the net and to require the landlord to write anything derogatory about homeaway and even the rentors coming through homeaway.

In return, homeaway accepts to remove a single defamatory review published on the ad of this owner. When later malecious reviews are written the owner shall declare on oath that its wrong and homeaway will graciously remove this review. No phone or email contact for the owner, but a web form to be completed.

Homeaway and their german fewo-direkt.de site makes owners become victims of extortion and defamation. But landlords shall not report over this. Owners should even not write about tenants of Homeaway when this rentors have damaged our properties.

Visit the forum as a landlord of homeaway.com. There was a survey of landlords. About 40% of landlords do not want to advertise on homeaway.com again - because of slanderous reviews.

And about 80% of landlords are very dissatisfied with homeaway.com, but there have to continue to advertise to all about to find tenants. This poll has been removed, it seems.

This is what happened here in Europe. Homeaway arraigns owners when they review homeaway. But the owners ?

Questions? Get answers from the Fewo-direkt.de staff and other customers.

Fewo-direkt.de?