FamilyDoctor.org reviews

2017 Customer choice award

eugenel26
9/27/17

They're actually my favorite medical professionals I think I've ever come across. Always friendly and definitely work to build relationships with their patients. Every time I come I don't feel rushed and Family Doctor takes his time to listen to my symptoms. Thank you guys for you're amazing work and patience!

maggiey2
1/5/17

I am a new patient of Dr. Patel and I find he and his staff to be extremely professional, pleasant and truly concerned about me the person and not a diagnosis. I'm addressed by my name. Dr. Patel makes sure I know what he's treating and how he is going to treat me. He encourages questions and is never in a hurry to move to another patient before I get a clear understanding. His staff follows his examples. They know how to treat you with respect and with common decency. I've never been talked down to or treated like an idiot as others have done. I highly recommend Dr. Patel.

mitrid
10/8/16

Thank you guys for you're amazing work and patience!

arslana2
9/30/16

hey i like this site very much.

jesset26
7/14/16

Only issued once but had no issues

mylesc25
7/1/16

I like this website. It's very professional and good to use it.

sunnyj8
5/17/16

You can learn how to look after yourself and your family. That's important!

gilliand4
5/1/16

Excellent site and helpful to anyone...

jenneac
3/28/16

This site has been really helpful to me, as I look through various topics and resources.

candyf3
12/27/15

It great and good color s and sizes and sexy style s to :)by candy feyrer :)

justing45
12/21/15

i found many helpful info in this site, it is really a good place for people who are looking for selfless service.

phillisr
11/22/15

Better than nothing, but that doesn't mean its better than the doctor

elyy1
11/2/15

This doctor has been the worst doctor I have ever experienced since my arrival in Canada
I have seen this doctor since 2011 as I had allergies issues.This doctor is only on his laptop all day asking questions that is the way he operated, he does not care or try to understand the proper issue and he is quick at given medication without proper diagnostic as he should.The latest was my knee ligaments after being running a little too hard one day I went to see him (I was limping for 2 days) so I have done Xray and has no bones fracture and dislocation but I was still limping so he said to me you could take some medication to help and I said no I do not need medication but to see a specialist (like physiotherapy, orthopedic) and he said no and if am I unhappy I should change to see another doctor, I do not recommend this doctor for anybody, he is not caring and does know is job at all, today I have seen another doctor and she recommends me to see a physiotherapy and has to do a IRM as my ligaments inside my knee wont show on the Xray (This doctor was my first visit) she has diagnostics me quickly than this Dr. Minh Hien Nguyen has done for the past 4 years

sophiab10
10/1/15

Liked the resource, but real doctor is better

brebanf
7/20/15

This article contain many useful information about sugar, what it is, where we founded it and sometime sugar may cause diseases.

stevenb88
5/15/15

In this game you can imagine being a doctor. You play as the role of a new doctor in town named Abby.

clariceh1
5/10/15

I FIND MOST INFORMATION I NEED AND UNDERSTAND

sanjiva1
4/8/15

Not many sites exists in market which offers such selfless service... Kudos to you guys...

keshiac3
2/27/15

In the game you get to do things that real doctors do such as: giving checkups, getting the height and weight of patients, taking temperatures, taking blood pressure and pulse, doing eye exams, analyzing coughs, doing x-rays, removing splinters, comparing...

waltern4
2/27/15

Useful source for finding info on health issues.

rays49
11/19/14

I like this site. Because of got more information about health. This site also gives information about the diseases and their awareness also. Familydoctor.org gives me confidents for managing most of the health problems. I think this level of sites are most appropriate for the customers who suffering from the several illness.

beckyh5
9/26/14

FamilyDoctor.org is an informative website which mainly helps to gather information regarding the medical field. And it is really useful for all the users who are much concerned about their health. And it generally gives the information about the diseases symptoms in a detailed manner. And in my future also I will use this website to gather information regarding the health.

lorrainew3
12/24/11

I visit this site often, I have been gathering information from the site for a while now. I have found so many interesting medical things on this site that I never knew. I use sugar substitutes like nutra-sweet and equal. Awhile back there where concerns about these products maybe being linked to cancer. This site explains about that. I love the different A-Z symptoms lists. The site gives you remedies and care until you can contact a doctor. It covers kids, teens and seniors. Being a seniors I have found this site to be helpful for a lot of different reasons. The site has information about serious medical problems. Chest pain, cold and cough and many many others. This site has been very helpful to me in the past. I found the occupational health and first aid & injury prevention information very nice. I hope that it helps someone who may need to research a possible condition or symptom they may have. This site has helped me tremendously.

rodg
10/30/09

Familydoctor.org is a site put together by the American Academy of Family Practice. I will admit that I am a member of this organization, and I do think it is a great site dedicated to giving people the best possible information online to help them make educated decisions on their health care needs. This is one of the first sites I recommend to people when they want to find information about their health.

72 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the FamilyDoctor.org staff and other customers.

FamilyDoctor.org?