US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

rafikc
7/13/15

I am so happy for my experience with everbuying

terryo14
7/1/15

I purchased a Voucher for use as a gift. America's Best Value was the Hotel that was booked by Eversave. I was sent pictures of the Hotel Room. There were holes in the wall, duct tape was holding up the bathroom mirror. I was told that the rooms were dirty and smelly. My friend had to buy cleaning supplies in order to stay for one night. They incurred extra expense by having to leave the Hotel and pay for other accommodations. I have contacted Eversave to see what they're going to do about this.

susanb74
2/12/15

Wish I'd read the reviews first. I ordered a sewing kit that looked exactly like one I'd had in the 70s and loved. I received a scaled down toy that no one who ever threaded a needle would call a sewing kit. I gave it to my American Girl doll. It makes a nice display in my sewing room.

victoriab15
12/23/14

I paid 119.00 for a drone with a camera. I have not received the item and cannot get any response from the company. Can someone please tell me if you have had success getting your money back. I cannot fathom just losing 119.00 from my pocket to theirs. Please help!

raeh1
11/15/14

Try unsubscribibg to their emails...you get nothing. Sort of tells you how honest these people are. They haven't responded to any of these complains after being informed that they can.

johnnied13
10/11/14

I ordered an item from eversave weeks ag . I have yet to receive it. Called the company. Only get voicemail. I haven't heard from them yet. I'm afraid that my money is long gon . Do not buy anything from this company.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT!!!!!

kimf25
8/21/14

Ordered 3 battery chgs. I did receive them BUT....I ordered these for my 3 teenagers
As their phones need charging quite often! Anyway I decided I would charge
All 3 before giving them. I charged each 1 while charging 2nd one I noticed it was getting
Very warm! Then with the 3rd charging light continually blinked ( suppose to be
solid light while charging) then light is suppose to change colors when charged.
I sent 5 e-mails before I receive a call from them (I threatened to call BBB)
I explained what was happening, was told they would send me a return label and would refund money or replace. I chose refund... Still no return label...have sent 2 more emails... NO RESPONSE!! Bull$#*! that these people are still selling their crap online! We need to spread the word and shut this company down! Use social media!

Tip for consumers: Wish there was a Negitive rating! I'd give a -5

davidp97
7/9/14

Notified I had won a $50.00 Staples Gift Card. Responded to Eversave as directed. Still waiting for the gift card to arrivei

lises2
6/25/14

I never signed up for Eversave and have tried to unsubscribe 5 times! I am unable to do so. I have contacted the company twice and twice I've been assured I would be unsubscribed. Still, week after week, I get these irritating emails every day. I would never do business with such a disreputable company.

jocelyner
6/19/14

Like so many others, I'm getting ripped off by Eversave. I ordered the TOCC iPad case and never got it. Have called TOCC several times, emailed and called Eversave, all to no avail. I am now going to contact my credit card company to lodge a complaint against Eversave and see if I can get a refund of the $16 I paid. Beware of this company....they will take your money and you will get nothing in return.

tomb106
6/18/14

Horrible...I ordered a childs magazine subscription for my son before Christmas 2013, I told him about it and he was very excited. Well, now it is June, and guess what? Not 1 issue has arrived. I tried probably 50 times to contact the company to no avail. They should be ashamed. How is this legal?

aph3
6/8/14

I have purchased 2 items from Eversave. I did receive both item, but each took more than 30 days to arrive. After second purchase, I began "price shopping" their advertised "deals". I was able to find most items elsewhere online for substantially less. Shop around online before you purchase any items from this company!

judithh4
5/31/14

This company is a scam. It is my belief that they do not really have the products they are offering because they will take your money for an item, but you never receive the item and you never can get a response by phone or email.

mariec22
5/15/14

I ordered an Eversave Coupon From TOCCS - for an Ipad case almost 2 months ago! I redeemed the coupon on the site and have NEVER received my order - I've repeatedly contacted TOCCs and Eversave and NO ONE has contacted me about this order! It is a ripoff! The number on the TOCCS site goes to someone named "Amanda" cell phone! RIPOFF! BOTH EVERSAVE AND THIS OTHER COMPANY! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

charitoa
4/19/14

I bought a deal for a massage and nails at a salon. I called day after day to set up an appointment and no one ever called me back. I emailed Eversave for a refund. I never got a response. I Emailed again and still no response. I never got a refund. They stole my money. They are bad business. I will never buy from ever save again

marcelop2
3/30/14

purchased a item from eversave. I received it within days. Opened box all broken. Shipping box wasnt damaged. And item was wrapped in bubble wrap. Contacted company only way is thru email. There is no way to actually talk to customer service rep. Emailed them several times with no answer. Going on to week 3 with no refund or exchange. Beware

felixr24
1/9/14

I ordered 5 pairs of swarovski diamond earings on Dec 14, 2013
and was supposed to recieve by X-MAS that never happened!
I had called them several times n left several mgs
N They haven't called back? Was wrong with this company?
They are ripping people off! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

rosemariem3
1/5/14

THIS SITE HAS TO BE THE BIGGEST SCAM IVE EVER COME ACROSS...I WAS SO HAPPY TO ORDER A CHRISTMAS BOOK FOR MY GRANDAUGHTER...WELL LOW AND BEHOLD IT NEVER CAME, TRIED CONTACTING THEM 3 TIMES WITH NO LUCK WHATSOEVER

ronm39
12/19/13

I only gave them one star so I could comment!! This is a rip off and when you try to get ahold of someone to ask where your order is, they tell you to leave an email and they will get back to you in two days and that was three weeks ago. My advice would be to find a reputable site to order from THIS IS NOT A REPUTABLE SITE!!!

gaylem5
12/16/13

I only gave it one star in order to get into the site. This is the second time I have stupidly ordered something from Eversave. The first time I had to cancel my credit card because I could not find the order, or any information on it. This time was the same, no information, this indicates to me that the site is a scam. Anyone who orders from it is a fool, and being a fool includes me. S#@! is how I would rate it.

stevenm63
12/12/13

Purchased 2 Noria 7" Tablets. Voucher number didn't work on the suppliers website. Found them on Amazon for the same price. Contacted Eversave about cancelling my order several times, never heard back except for a new ticket number every time I contacted them. I'm calling American Express so they don't pay the charge.

stephanier12
12/2/13

Ordered so e earrings 3weeks ago still don't have them. Shame on me ordered something again nothing yet. Fool me once fool me twice but never again.

lawerncek
11/21/13

bought save and tried for 3 months to exercise at Shirin diamonds now phone has been disconnected and no help from customer service at Eversave they just keep responding with new ticket numbers but no response

prakashs2
11/12/13

Recently (about a month ago), I bought an item from this site. After the online shopping was completed, my credit was already charged but I have never received the item (till now) that I bought. I sent email to the customer support couple of times, I receive a new ticket number each time I send an email, and says "they will contact within the 48 hours" but they never reply back with the case. When I tried to reach them by the phone, they are inaccessible by the phone.

Never shop from this site. There are better sites for shopping such as Amazon.com or Ebay where they care customer so much.

dianed9
10/4/13

I am partially to blame for giving Eversave a second chance. I bought a Kindle reader at one time through Eversave and it lasted a few months and died. They more or less said buyer beware - too bad. This week I ordered a $6 iPhone holder for my son. I had great difficulty entering the voucher id# at the zShoppers site but finally did. I authorized payment of $3.99 for shipping and handling and today my checking account was charged $28.99 by zShoppers. Eversave apparently has little or no customer service and this company zShoppers has an answering message to write them an email. This is soooo frustrating.
At this point I send out a huge shoutout to Groupon!!! They are wonderful and make sure that every voucher I use is fulfilled or they fix it. They actually answer the phone and are friendly and helpful. I also had an incident with an Eversave coupon for dinner. I showed up with the voucher and they wanted to only take a smart phone app. Bad bad company and terrible customer service.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EverSave staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question