Review of Everbuying.net

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

kyk2
4/25/17

Ordered (order # E1703280507391475) a Mi5 phone on 28 Mar and it arrived in 2 weeks. Phone was packed well and did not have any issues with the order. Price was excellent as well.

thomasm233
4/20/17

I recently bought a SCISHION V88 plus 4K TV Box Android from Everbuying. Fast delivery and low cost order. now I can watch online tv, movies and surf the net on my old tv! Thanks Everbuying!!!

kostasm4
4/10/17

I made an order on Everbuying store and I'm very satisfied. I ordered ROCK zircon earphones and it came fast and safe. Delivery was free and the product cheap but the quality is very good! Overall, a positive experience! I will buy again.

sergeyy5
3/26/17

I already made several purchases in this store. I like a wide range of goods and an adequate price. Delivery is also always on top, although for the track number must pay.
The last time I bought the KXL-E60 Laser Range Finder is an electronic meter for 60 meters.
Applying the points earned, the price went less than $ 20. This is a very good price for a similar product. The delivery was "RUSSIA priority mail." This is not the first time I use this delivery, and always everything is fast and clear.
The range finder was delivered within two weeks by courier to the specified address. It came in factory packaging, complete and everything works fine.
Good goods, good work shop, fast delivery of goods. Thank you!

fernandop24
3/9/17

a good shop with low price products
products with quality and variety
good support to client
you must try

yaz56
3/5/17

This is my favorite store in China.
First, it is a single store, not the market. Therefore, all the goods are inspected and the seller is also checked.
Secondly I never have problems with delivery. All my orders, and several dozen were delivered to me. Never got lost!
In the third shop gave me a real guarantee. When I had a breakage of the goods, the store gave me a refund, and that after 6 months.
In General, this is my favorite store.
I bought the phone there, watches, helicopters, equipment, decoration)))
+ I really like sales and discounts in the store

pavlosp3
2/25/17

I have bought many things from everbuying. I never had any problem with anything. The arriving time is really fast,i have received some orders in 12 days only. It has very good prices.

allicek
2/24/17

Great service, like a Great Wall :-), how the name say, I ever buy here and i'm happu of it :-) So i give five stars for Everbuying.net

hichamh
2/23/17

hello everyone,
It is the best site to make purchases with a very good quality and with a better price. I accept all to make purchases on this site. And lastly I thank everbuying with all the team on his work.

johnc659
1/21/17

I dont know what the @#$$ is going on with Everbuying. I know some items take time. But almost a month and it still says processing, and they sent email saying ready for shipment......over a week ago..... get your act together Everbuying!! I patiently waited I didnt choose a refund which I am starting to regret it. You wanted me to upgrade my sitejabber to satisfied but I havent received product. And I am NOT satisfied

paulor9
1/21/17

I recently made this purchase ,the product arrived within the expected date I will return to this store :-) good store online

armena3
1/20/17

Good reliable shop! My experience is about 20 orders. All came original (Xiaomi, Meizu, KZ, Benjie, Ganzo, Sanrenmu, ... bands) All Chinese brands well known in internet community. Prices are very good, with points - about the best of all shops. It has Paypal, it will was the first reason I got something from this shop in the first place.
Shipping is fast, about weeks to Baltic countries.

santiagoc13
1/19/17

Todo llegó en perfecto estado. A tiempo exacto y está muy bueno. Sigan así por favor
Gracias por su atención
La recomiendo

clarap13
1/12/17

I opened a ticket for a packet lost. In that ticket they asked me to provide some information. I provided those informations. Then they answered with exactily the same message, copy and paste. Now I try to access to the ticket but it always tell me that I must be logged in. I try to login but it's imposible. I also tried to make a new ticket but it has the same problem. When I chose the reason, it asks me to login again and if I do I have to restart from the begining and when I arrive into chose the reson it comes back again.

youssefm21
1/1/17

good prices and good service item arrive to morocco in 23 day i like the product is working well arrived in good condition

apostolosm
12/31/16

Very disappointed by the after sale service from Everbuying.net. After 12-15 e-mails back and forth over 3 months I still don't have any solid word that the cellphone will be repaired or returned (battery problem after just 1 week of use). NOT a happy customer after buying 16 phones for friends and family.

hodhodc
12/30/16

"hello everyone :)
I had the opportunity to buy from the internet for many years but when I discovered everbuying.com I decided to buy a smartphone which was a ZTE Nubia Z7 MAX.The deal was good enough for me around 110$ .So,I completed the payment but I found that the shipping information was wrong ,next I contacted the customer service which were very helpful and they agreed to change the address.The package arrived in a month and the phone was original and exactly as it was described.I shall buy another one and I'm sure every person will find a deal in this site.

andref8
12/24/16

I bought 1 cellphone, a car radio, and some other small electronics in everbuying site, and all the items were like the pictures, arrived in relative fast time and in very good condition. The small problems that i have the support team was fast to respond and resolve all the issues. So i am very pleased with this site for online shopping, that i want to share my experience with others to help to eliminate any questions that anyone can have with this site.

karenl107
12/23/16

I purchased an Elephone smartphone from Everbuying 3 months ago and it worked beautifully for 3 months then wouldn't charge at all, so I am left with a completely useless device.
UPDATE:
Everbuying refunded half the price of the phone which was fair due to it being past their warranty time (3 months). Although it took some time at least I ended up with a reasonable outcome.
They were happy to repair the phone but the postage from Australia is outrageous ($75) by courier company as Australia Post will not mail anything with lithium batteries.

henrykp
12/19/16

Everbuying is a good overseas supplier of nice gadgets. You get stuff that is overpriced localy for the fair value. It takes a while for the goods to be delivered, but if you plan for Christmas before then its ok. A bit of lag (from time zone difference) when contacting customer support, but they get the issue solved and thats important.

arcor
12/8/16

for over 2 years I'm shopping in chinese internetshops and Everbuying.net is my absolute favorite. Nice goods, best price/quality, very good customer care.
Very regular I order goods from them and when there's an issue, they Always do their best to solve it as quickly as possible. Most of the time there's no issue at all.
Love doing business with them! (and I won't stop)
Sometimes shipping can take a long time but that's the risk with presell items. Normal items are shipped regular.
I've been ordering different smartphones and must say I'm totally surprised by the quality.
Won't stop buying from them

benjaming23
12/6/16

Shipping company failed to deliver and Everbuying refused for over a week to refund me fully and after practically screaming at them til my face was red, they offered to refund me but still refuse to contact the shipping company about refunding the shipping costs so it looks like I'm simply out $16 for nothing. Incompetent and uncaring Customer Service staff. After reading other reviews this seems to be normal.

igorv8
12/6/16

I have more than 40 shopping in this store. There's no reason for complaint, I have nothing but a positive experience. After the parcel is lost, but I got resending goods. There was also a delay in the shipment, but customer service helped me. By the way, customer service always meet during the day, always friendly and competent.
Finally, I recommend this store.

bogdanm3
12/4/16

A great shop, with excellent prices. They offer fast shipping, good communication, good points program, they send items by PostNL (Netherlands Post) , best option for EU customers (the postman brings the package to your door and you don't have to pay customs taxes and VAT). Only 20 days to arrive (since payment till my door in a Romanian county).
Everything i had ordered was in my package, good looking and working.
I usually buy products that help me quit smoking. Everbuying is a very good option for this. I saw that they had in stock a powerfull mod, Sigelei Fuchai 213, priced at $ 42, while other stores were selling it for $ 50. With some reluctance on the authenticity of the product, I made my account and took command. I was pleasantly surprised that they offered more discount coupons and a discount on registration for incoming email and complete profile.
I also liked they sent the package next day after I made my order. They accept payment through paypal and this is another strong point. When I received the parcel, I scraped the box and checked the code on the manufacturer's website. Indeed, it was genuine. I am already preparing the next order and I'm sure there will be no problems with products. I recommend this store!

zoranp2
12/3/16

After 60+ orders within this webstore I must say I am more than satisfied with this store.

They often have best prices, there's always option of free worldwide shipping, customer service is polite and convenient and they always offer fair deals. All orders were delivered within 25 business days as they promise (except peak season around holidays, international and Chinese).

Few times I got broken/damaged items due to shipping (i.e. tempered glass for mobile phone) and I immediately reported it with attached photos to customer service (through ticket center) and got respond within 24hrs, they always offered fair deal - to keep item and get full refund to PayPal or store credit, as you wish, I usually take refund as store credit as they give extra points if you choose this option.

I always pay by PayPal, in any case they watch your back 180 days.

11 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

141 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
yulaa
yula a.
1 week ago
Answer
nicoleh12
Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]
A: Dear Yula,

Thank you for your inquiry.

For your issue, we have solved it to you in the ticket T17041906201.
Please log in your account and check it.
If there is any further inquiry, please contact us on our support center.

Thank you.
Answer
nicoleh12
Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]
A: Dear Yula,

Thank you for your message.

All Everbuying items are checked before being shipped out and we pride ourselves on having good quality products.

We have sent you a personal message regarding your case via our Support Center. Please kindly login to your account and reply to us.

We look forward to hearing from you,

Everbuying Customer Service Team