US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

eddieb40
12/8/16

They sold me a USED item and pretended it was new. Besides not functioning properly, the Box the item arrived in had MOLD on the top & bottom. They then asked me to try and fix the device vs saying send it back will send you a new one. everbuying.net then said i had to pay for shipping to send the item back. All that get's me is in store credit. Lastly everbuying.net said give it to charity and they will give me a 15 dollars in store credit. "NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH Everbuying.net" you were warned.

arcor
12/8/16

for over 2 years I'm shopping in chinese internetshops and Everbuying.net is my absolute favorite. Nice goods, best price/quality, very good customer care.
Very regular I order goods from them and when there's an issue, they Always do their best to solve it as quickly as possible. Most of the time there's no issue at all.
Love doing business with them! (and I won't stop)
Sometimes shipping can take a long time but that's the risk with presell items. Normal items are shipped regular.
I've been ordering different smartphones and must say I'm totally surprised by the quality.
Won't stop buying from them

benjaming23
12/6/16

Shipping company failed to deliver and Everbuying refused for over a week to refund me fully and after practically screaming at them til my face was red, they offered to refund me but still refuse to contact the shipping company about refunding the shipping costs so it looks like I'm simply out $16 for nothing. Incompetent and uncaring Customer Service staff. After reading other reviews this seems to be normal.

igorv8
12/6/16

I have more than 40 shopping in this store. There's no reason for complaint, I have nothing but a positive experience. After the parcel is lost, but I got resending goods. There was also a delay in the shipment, but customer service helped me. By the way, customer service always meet during the day, always friendly and competent.
Finally, I recommend this store.

bogdanm3
12/4/16

A great shop, with excellent prices. They offer fast shipping, good communication, good points program, they send items by PostNL (Netherlands Post) , best option for EU customers (the postman brings the package to your door and you don't have to pay customs taxes and VAT). Only 20 days to arrive (since payment till my door in a Romanian county).
Everything i had ordered was in my package, good looking and working.
I usually buy products that help me quit smoking. Everbuying is a very good option for this. I saw that they had in stock a powerfull mod, Sigelei Fuchai 213, priced at $ 42, while other stores were selling it for $ 50. With some reluctance on the authenticity of the product, I made my account and took command. I was pleasantly surprised that they offered more discount coupons and a discount on registration for incoming email and complete profile.
I also liked they sent the package next day after I made my order. They accept payment through paypal and this is another strong point. When I received the parcel, I scraped the box and checked the code on the manufacturer's website. Indeed, it was genuine. I am already preparing the next order and I'm sure there will be no problems with products. I recommend this store!

zoranp2
12/3/16

After 60+ orders within this webstore I must say I am more than satisfied with this store.

They often have best prices, there's always option of free worldwide shipping, customer service is polite and convenient and they always offer fair deals. All orders were delivered within 25 business days as they promise (except peak season around holidays, international and Chinese).

Few times I got broken/damaged items due to shipping (i.e. tempered glass for mobile phone) and I immediately reported it with attached photos to customer service (through ticket center) and got respond within 24hrs, they always offered fair deal - to keep item and get full refund to PayPal or store credit, as you wish, I usually take refund as store credit as they give extra points if you choose this option.

I always pay by PayPal, in any case they watch your back 180 days.

pedrol20
11/26/16

Muy contento con la compra, volvere a repetir en su tienda, muchas gracias.

legacys1
11/24/16

In 2014 i got into online shopping because I had a new paypal account with some cash. Ebay was my first stop, good deals but low quality. I couldn't shop at amazon because they were not shipping worldwide. Then on one of my searches I found a smart watch that I wanted to buy. Thats how I got to know everbuying. At first I was hesitant but because paypal had a guarantee. I decided to place my order. 1 week later to my surprise my package arrived. Well packed. I placed a few more orders and they all arrived in a timely manner. The best thing is that when you find a deal on another site eb refunded the difference. If a package goes missing which is very rare, Eb goes an extra mile to either resend you another product or offer a refund. This is by far the best site to do some shopping.

darioc7
11/22/16

I made an order for the first time this store recently (order #E1609271032326606). The payment was very easy and I could use a payment that is only used in my country, so I'm glad they accept it. The company sent the package to the mail company very fast and it was trackable in a few days later. Unfortunately the package was not very strong and a glass film for smartphone was broken, but I contacted the store and they replied after a short time, refunded me and gave me extra store points. The other products (adapters and an excellent SD Card) were in perfect conditions! Everbuying is defitinetly a serious store.

Tip for consumers: Check stock information via chat before buying. Check images and videos from the reviews under the product description.

chrisp126
11/21/16

Opened the account 3 days ago. 2 days ago, to test the web site, I placed 2 small orders (few $) and paid immediately with a credit card.
The very same day, there refunded my purchase. I though this must be some kind of mistake so I contacted their customer service to ask them why did they refund.
Next day they wrote to me this : "I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties to us pay by paypal.On 2016-11-18 our payment system that is handled by a third party, has rejected this payment due to a potential dispute or chargeback risk. Therefore this order has been automatically cancelled and refunded. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

If you wish to place an order with us, you are welcome to pay western union or a bank transfer.
We wish to apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. Thank you for your understanding."

Comments:

- I NEVER bought anything from them before
- Registered with this web site only 3 days ago
- I am not experiencing problems to pay, they are making problems
- they do allow using credit card for purchases
- I paid promptly with a credit card which never had any issue being accepted anywhere in the world
- I do not know what it is - but something is SERIOUSLY WRONG with these people

Recommendation: STAY AWAY!

UPDATE: November 28 - Response to everbuying.net:

- Sorry but it is not my problem if "the payment is handled by the third party". It is YOUR PROBLEM if "third party" discriminates against people who never had business with you and who's credit card has NEVER been declined anywhere in the world.
- please do not try to confuse and deceive people here - your ticket keeps repeating the same thing over and over ...talking about "the third party" and asking for payment by pay western union or a bank transfer
- paying by pay western union or a bank transfer for small items is too expensive, it is not worth it and gives buyer NO PROTECTION whatsoever
- perhaps you should change your "third party" which you conveniently always FAIL to mention who that is

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY!

gabora
11/19/16

I like this site,most time you can found products in good price.<br>Shipping time almost everytime fast.Sometime i get my product with very fast shipping 3-5 working day.If not arrive,the costumer service will help for you.I can offer for everyone.

mhtsarasm
11/18/16

I have bought many times from everbyuing !!!
My experience from this site is very positive .
Their support center is very fast and helpful , answer to me in 24hours every time !!!
I like all categories and all categories is interesting !! Prices are very good and i like day deal prices at smartphones.
Im surprised with the variety of items.
Everbuying accept paypal .
My generally theory is they are professionals and respect the customer which is rare in our days.
I suggest this site for low prices and very helpful support !!!

Tip for consumers: Try it !!!

jeromarsanm
11/18/16

Everbuying is a very serious website ! The prices of the products are very nice and low !

I bought several devices for my Xiaomi Home gateway ! I'm very happy and satisfied

A lot of advantages to buy on EverBuying :

- Delivery : Fast and free ! 8/10 days to France
- Tickets / Chat system : if you have any question, or problem with an order, you can contact the support with tickets or chat ! You will get an answer quickly, they are very responsive
- EB Points : By purchasing products you accumulate points, these points turn into currency to be deducted in your next orders! You can also win by leaving a comment on a product (Comment, photo or video)
- Security Paiement : Paypal, you're protected if you have problem. But I never had a problem with Everbuying

The website is responsive, perfect for your devices ! Next step, mobile application? :)

You can bought without fear on Everbuying !

benjaminr23

The fact :
- I bought a phone for more than 170
- Everybuying choose the postnl as parcel for expedition
- The delivery was unsuccessful due to unconformity of item description (and not for contrefaçon). So LaPoste has returned back the item to the seller.
- I ask a refund and now everybuying don't accept and suggest two solutions

"Dear B....,

We are extremely sorry regarding this delivery failure.
We regret to inform you that the shipping company NL post is responsible not only for this issue,but also for making sure that all parcels they ship are successfully received. According to their policy the parcel will be either be destroyed or abandoned.Technically, Everbuying is not liable for this. Therefore there should be no compensation in such case.

However as you are a valuable customer for us,we are willing to help you the best way we possibly can.
Here are the best solutions we can offer you in this situation as a commercial gesture:

1)Reship the parcel.
We can resend the same parcel to you. For this, please kindly send us 100.00 USD so that we can arrange the shipment. We can offer you a tracking number for this shipment and it will take 10 to 25 business days to reach you.We will send you an invoice by email if you choose this option.

2)Partial refund to your Wallet as store credit.
We can refund 50.00.00 USD as a proof of good will to your wallet and in addition reward you with extra points. (You will receive 5 points for every 1 USD. For example 3 USD will gain you 15 points).
"

Those mean that Everybyiung wrote to me :
- that as a seller, he is not responsible of delivery, and he has not to fulfill the engagement (but postnl is the reponsible even if postnl is not the seller).
- that I have to re-order and to pay the same item so the price is quasi X 2
- or they as "a generous seller" gives me 50$ wallet.

In other hand, I visited many forums talking about "everybuying and postnl" incidence, I see that the situation is "worldwide" for this month (Bulgary, Italy, Spain).
So please : avoid this site.

malikm9
11/14/16

Placed order recently and I found that company has authentic goods at super prices with free delivery. You do have to be patient as goods will come from China but two to three weeks and you save yourself a bundle

Tip for consumers: You'll be able to use PayPal so your money is safe

jans118
11/14/16

I have only shopped once at Everbuying but my experience was only positive, so I would definitively order there again. I ordered two Rock Zircon RAU0501 earphones there.

What I liked about Everbuying:
+ Lowest price for my item I could find
+ Surprisingly fast (9 business days) and free shipment
+ PayPal Payment possible
+ Reward system (EB Points) for even more saving
+ Support: quick responses to my questions (within 1day)

The only improvement I would like to see is the missing HTTPS protocol for the "Your Account" side, so at the momemt I would rather not submit my credit card information at Everbuying, but use PayPal for payment instead.

Tip for consumers: Use PayPal for payment

ziadh1
11/14/16

Great items at great prices can be found on Everbuying.
I was unhappy with something regarding my order, and some of the personnel went well out of their way to ensure I was satisfied and happy as a customer, and I thank them for that.

My suggestions for improvement:

- Additional customer training for some of the personnel
- Excessive use of standard answers (related to the point above)
- Better ways to reflect actual stock to ensure customers are not induced in errors while making a purchase

Thanks again for making it up to me.

Cheers!

stephaniey8
11/12/16

I ordered from this site and item was never received. I sent a dispute to PayPal who after receiving an email from from the company stating they had shipped it, closed the account dispute. Never did get it. Do not buy from them!

lag14
11/5/16

I ordered few items from them.
The items arrived and working as described.
Also they have good sale and good prices.

sreekanths
10/24/16

I have bought an UmiPlus which is in Presale on 23rd September and due to be shipped out on 5th Oct 2016. Everbuying delayed the shipping by 3 weeks and when i asked them they said they didnt get stock from Umi but the phone is available on all websites except Everbuying and also showed me a page in their webiste saying that order may be delayed based on stock available.
They also did normal shipping where i have been charged around 6$ for expedite shipping and even they didn't bother to inform that normal shipping has been done instead of expedite shipping and when i contacted them they asked me to raise a ticket for refund.
Customer Service is great as they typically respond within a day

bobr90
10/22/16

My experience with Everbuying is really excellent. I bought a good Android tv box (Nexbox A95X) for a very cheap price. They dispatched it the very next day and I received it in 16 days! Very, very fast shipping. For example when I order something from ebay it comes in 25-35 days. When I received the item it was as described and like it was on pictures. Of course, it works flawlessly.
When it comes to customer service they respond very quickly.

All in all I am very satisfied with Everbuying.

missa6
10/22/16

Ordered on 28 September with expedited delivery, no contact till I sent a ticket asking why I hadn't received it 2 weeks later to be told it was out of stock & I had to wait, received a tracking number a week later that doesn't work even after waiting 5 days to be told I have to wait another 3-5 working days before anything is done. Im not happy as the extra I paid for delivery was a waste of time & still no phone a month later, & no explanation just stock answers. An offer of a refund & an apology would be nice, or at least a really good explanation & refund my postage. Won't be using again

alexp144
10/17/16

Update:
A week after posting this Review below, a Manager from Everybuying got in touch with me and refunded my $106 AUD purchase price for the Cubot phone, back to my Paypal.

It still cost me $15 AUD to ship it back to China which I won't ever get back, as Everbuying don't refund shipping fees.

Don't know what would have happened if I didn't put this Sitejabber Review up - would I still get my Refund???

I have adjusted my Stars to 4, as the microphone fault was Cubot's (manufacturer) fault, not Everbuying's.

I still stand my comments about the SLOW shipping time, though...it took a month to get my phone!

--------
Everbuying Order#: E1608270810205352

* Waited more than a month for a $100 AUD dual-sim mobile phone.
* When arrived, the MICROPHONE was physically damaged. Did not work. No sound at all. Everything else with the phone worked, however.
* Asked Everbuying for a Refund. They told me to ship it back under their 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee. I did this (Australia Post ref#: UA110581798AU)

I am **STILL** waiting for my AUD $100 refund, 3 months later!

Very, very, very bad service.

denish39
10/13/16

I found this website by searching on google. Since I quit smoking and started vaping I needed to buy some good high discharge 18650 batteries for my new box mod. The websites that I shopped usually had a change of policy and did not ship batteries (even inbuilt batteries) anymore. So by searching on google I came across everbuying and I liked the webpage. Decided to give it a try and bought my first Aspire 18650 2500 mAh high discharge battery. They shipped the battery and I received it in two weeks. The battery was original and of high quality and my box mod worked great with it. After that I bought two more batteries of the same brand and I am very happy with the products.
So far, my experience with Everbuying has been one of the best and by what I've seen the prices competitive too. Everbuying will be my go to shop for my vaping needs from now and on

joea104
10/13/16

BEWARE

I purchased an item from this company and the price quoted was in GBP. The amount charged by Everbuying to my PayPal account was also in GBP. In other words, no currency conversion was conducted by PayPal nor was it necessary for PayPal to do any conversion.

At the end of the purchase process, I received a confirmation screen informing me of the GBP amount that Everbuying were going to charge my PayPal account. This amount was what I expected and what had been quoted throughout the transaction. However, it was NOT the amount that Everbuying actually charged to my PayPal account. Needless to say, I was actually charged more than the amount quoted. I provided Everbuying with screen prints of theses different prices produced from their system.

As the difference was not large, I assumed that this was just an honest mistake, I alerted Everbuying to the issue - expecting a courteous response and adjustment. What I received instead was a very unprofessional response trying to first blame PayPal for the difference, falsely claiming that it was due to PayPal converting currencies. (I say again, PayPal had nothing to do with the amounts. Those amounts were quoted in GBP by Everybuying and then a different GBP amount was charged).

There was then a flat refusal by their representative to honour the quoted amount. After wasting a lot of time trying to get the company to honour the original amount quoted, I managed to get the order cancelled and obtain a full refund. However, there is a principle here concerning their deceptive practice of quoting one price, charging another and then wasting customers' time by refusing to accept their error and refusing to honour their own quoted price.

Apart from being a stupid decision by their representative, it remains that the original quote and confirmation was deceptive and fraudulent. While PayPal will be satisfied to know that a full refund was given, I think they, and anyone else considering doing business with this company, will be less than happy about their policy of quoting one figure but then charging a different one.

A long time ago, this used to be quite a sensible and honest company - I don't what happened to them that they now behave in this appalling manner and employ such idiots to address customers' issues which have been caused ENTIRELY by their own incorrect pricing confirmation and charging?

11 ratings were submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

135 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying.net staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
andersm1
Anders M.
on 11/5/16
Answer
nicoleh12
Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]
A: Dear Anders,
Thank you for your order.
As for the item you still have not received,it is back-ordered. For the stock issue. we need to explain that it took more business days to process. Usually, the processing time can affect the item dispatch time. This includes the time taken to conduct compulsory, detailed quality checks as well as carefully packaging the item prior to dispatch.
Please tell us your order number to our support center here http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html. We will check the details for you.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Everbuying Customer Service
nicoleh12
Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep]
A: Dear Thanos,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Nelson is the account name of everbuying's paypal account. So your money was made to everbuying. For your order, please tell us your order number to our support center. We will check it for you.
Thank you for your support.
Everbuying Customer Service