Review of Everbuying.net

Shenzhen, China
Tel: .

krzysztofw4
7/24/17

This is a very good shop. They sell original and good quality merchandise. Very fast shipping. Very good prices. I recommend, definitely.

gandolphem
7/18/17

I bought several time on Geekbuying. Large choice on the phones at good prices.
After sales is recative.

jamya1
7/17/17

My experience with Everbuying is a good experience because I bought my first phone from Everbuying and priced cheaply and arrived.
I bought a lot of good products and always arrive in a short time and when the product does not reach me, the site returns my money.
According to my experience through shopping online and buying from many sites I see that Everbuying is one of the best shopping sites in terms of products and cheap prices and fast delivery.

milanp9
7/11/17

Nice and good stuff with good quality. Fast shipment to Europe. Product are without any damage and if there are some problems I can write to Support Center.

giog6
7/11/17

Practical Floaty Bobber with Strap

I have bought this product in everbuying and the truth is that it is very interesting.
The quality is quite good and works perfectly, it fits perfectly to the hollow of my sports camera, and leaving it on the water causes it to float, which prevents the camera from going to the bottom and preventing it from being lost.
It also comes with a practical strap that can be adjusted to the wrist, making sure that the camera is not lost in your hand.
The yellow part can also be used as a handle, to hold the camera and make better shots of photos and video,
It is a very successful purchase, and has a good price, I recommend it

khirf
7/5/17

What is the most Important Aspect about any Online Shopping Companies?

Customer Service and that is where Everbuying Suceeded, I was first skeptical about buying on Everybuying at first and when i did i ran into some problems with the Orders/Deliveries like i feared.

But i was surprised at their Excellent Customer Service which proceeded to solve my Problems Quickly.

I will continue to Shop with Everbuying in the Future as they left a Good and Lasting First Impression on me.

benb141
7/1/17

Very bad experience with no customer service. I never received my order that was submitted over a month ago. There is no one to talk to and nobody responds to emails.

stevenn27
6/30/17

A fantastic quality product that arrived quickly, the oukitel mobile phone is exactly as described , and the customer service team responded quickly to my queries. I am a genuine buyer that really loved the product and service provided.

ayoubm30
6/29/17

I like to recommend this site , why ??
first thing , I have ordered a number of electronics items from the site everbuying . It is worth noting that shipment was pretty fast and you can rest assured knowing that support responds promptly to questions. so i can give the support 5/5 ..
and also about orders , all of them arrived very fast and in good condition, i am really pleased with everything. I sinceily recommend this site, it is very trustworthy.

johnd799
6/26/17

I've been shopping from EverBuying for over 2yrs. Some order have problem or wrong item has been shipped. But all issues have been resolved by the after sales support department in a timely manner. The quality of the service overall have been improve since 2017. I have a great shopping experience from my last few orders with them. I do recommend buying the tracking shipping option for faster shipping.

furtunmasinaf
6/26/17

Found this site a year ago while browsing the internet.At first i have made an order for a Jiayu S3 phone because they had a really good price on it, way lower than other sites. The phone arrived really fast i perfect condition and works great, been using it ever since. After that i kept ordering a lot more phones from them, bought a few for my family members and a few for colleagues from work. So far i have bought from them a Jiayu S3, Oukitel K6000, Oukitel K10000, Hafury Umax, Lenovo K80m and many others. Never had any issues, customer service was very helpfull always. I recommend it.

alexc190
6/26/17

Todo bien con esta tienda. He comprado cientos de artículos y las pocas veces que he tenido algún problema su sistema de soporte y ayuda me lo han solucionado. Volvería a comprar otros artículos. Muy recomendable.

evgeniyb4
6/23/17

I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. shipment was fast and the support department is responding to my questions on time. A big plus for the website is the rewards program, where you gain points for your purchases, which you can later use to reduce the price when purchasing again items from them. Would definitely recommend the site to my friends (a bunch of them already use it).

borisb30
6/21/17

I have purchased a few things from this site and am very pleased. I have the opportunity to reduce the price by using points. Delivery is quick and has a tracking number. I recommend this site!

jamiep65
6/18/17

Had a little trouble with shipping but got my products and am happy with them. I was given options for shipping but after I picked the option, I got an email a few days later saying that shipping is not available for the product.

jorgeo9
6/18/17

Todo lo que compro me llega en buen estado y todo producto funciona bien el juguete para el estres que conmpre me gusta mucho esta perfecto.

harryt38
6/15/17

I purchased an Oukitel U20 cell phone. I'm very happy with the product. It was unlocked and I installed my T- Mobile simm card and was off to the races! Works great. It has many features that my daughter's i- phone has in it. All in all, it cost just about what I would have paid for a new battery for my old Samsung. Highly recommend.

srdjanj
6/15/17

I buy on Everbuying for a few years and every order was treated with respect and customer service was more than helpful with every question i had regarding those orders. Products are good and i do recommend them, Srdjan

portofelruptp
6/14/17

Happened to find this site while browsing the internet. I was pretty intrigued by how diverse is their range of products.First order i made for a test run, bought earphones for my phone, the price was amazing low.The earphones arrived in only 2 weeks and i was really surprised by their quality, the sound was really clear, as good as the original earphones that costs way more. After that i place 3 more orders with various items for my friends and family, bought a couple of smartphones, a few computer parts and accesories and some gadgets. All orders arrived very fast in good condition, i am really pleased with everything. I sinceeily recommend this site for all online purchases, it is very trustworthy.

vyacheslavb
6/8/17

замечательные ключи! Гонялся за ними 2 года, но цена кусалась. В этом мазине купил за 297 руб. Респект магазину! Доставили очень быстро.

faisala30
6/8/17

I needed a prom dress for my kids and these guys helped choose the fill and work from a wide range of quality and style. pearl insets really shone with my green dress

danielg163
6/8/17

i bought a smartphone and it came on time, the only thing i can complain about is that the tracking number does not work. Other than that it is perfect!

contpentrucabc
6/7/17

I was lucky enough to find this site why browsing the internet. Found a lot of cool gadgets than were absolutely necessary for my day to day life. At first i made a test order for a toy for my pet cat. The order arrived in only 2 weeks, the price was really low and the product was great. After that i kept making orders, i bought a lot of stuff, a couple of phones, a few tablets, computer parts and survival gear. No issue so far, all was perfect, arrivest very fast in great condition, was not expensive.In the end i can honestly say i recommend this site, it was an amazing find. Love Everbuying

afafaa
6/4/17

The product is shipped only 3 weeks after receipt of payment!
Customer service answers are not helpful at all... not satisfied and not return to buy from them.
(The product did not arrive at all, they requested that I wait an additional time even though the date of delivery was repeated every time)

caldcanaibac
6/3/17

I happened to find this online store while looking for a battery for my phone. After i noticed the multitude of interesting and great products with prices so low i fogured it was better to buy a new phone from them. In the end i have bought 3 phones from them , 1 for me and 2 for my kids. The phone were really low price, arrived very fast and i am really pleased with them. The phones work very good and i am planning to order more as gifts for my realtives birthdays. Overall i can say this is the best online shop for phones and gadgets and i recommend it.

11 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Dear IVAN, Thank you so much for your inquiry. Usually,to guarantee seller and buyer benefit,our financial department need to verify the payment information.For more details please check:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-92-pid-.html Best regards, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep] on 6/6/16
Helpful answer

Dear James, We respect your opinion. It will be nice if you can respect the positive reviews too because it is not fair to accuse other honest reviewers of being liars. We will work harder to minimize the possibility of a recurrence. Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep] on 12/10/15
Helpful answer

No, forget about it, ask for your money and buy it elsewhere. Everbuying is a scam

By Pablo A. on 11/13/15
Helpful answer

be carefull n stay away from that company faulty product almost n very bad service I advise u as I advise all my friends n everyone ask me

By Tony A. on 2/15/15
Helpful answer

E mail them every day until you get an answer...Telephone them also....Never ever buy Chinese products...They are junk...Try Japanese, Korean or American products... And never order from EverBuying

By Jose R. on 8/15/15
Helpful answer

Dear Micheal J., We are NOT a scam. Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. Please rest assured, we always do our best to help our customers and we work very hard to satisfy our customer. Yours sincerely, Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep] on 1/28/16
Helpful answer

Howe, I've never used these guys, but they have 2 FAKE McAfee/Verisign badges on their site which is a bad sign. I would steer clear. Good luck. - Sophie

By Sophie N. on 6/7/13
Helpful answer

It depends also of your delivery choice. A free shipment is done by classic post. So there is no trackings My first buying was done with expedited delivery so with DHL.there was a tracking info. But my last buying was done with free shipment so without any tracking.

By Benoit A. on 10/11/15
Helpful answer

I honestly don't know anymore. July 2015 I paid for a tablet via PayPal, received in good time, but it was pretty much dead. Plugged it in with the provided charger, took 5 days to reach 65%, so I mailed them back. Most apologetic, they suggested getting it fixed locally. No thanks, there goes any warranty. So asked to RMA, which took some time to be accepted - mid-August, in fact, so about 3 weeks. They said to mail back using flat rate shipping, no courier, so at least a month in transit. Instead, I sent it with a friend who was returning to China. Otherwise around $50 to mail registered. It should have reached them late September. I heard nothing back, so queried them in early November, and they said they would repaitr it and re-ship it.But I had asked for a refund, not a repair. They said they'd give me credit and I could order something else. But the credit did not show up. Only when I launched a PayPal dispute did it appear,early in December. So I placed an order using the credit plus an extra $30, and heard nothing. No acknowledgement, no response to queries, until I again filed a PayPal dispute. At which point an instant refund of the $30. So now I'm back to credit and have placed yet another order, and we'll see what happens with that. If it is fulfilled, I'll assume that they're just not very good at business; if it is not fulfilled, then I'll find all the sites I can that carry reviews and repeat this whole frustrating story wherever I can. More as the story unfolds...

By Robert S. on 12/14/15
Helpful answer

Dear Martin, We have sent you an email with the resolution,please check it. Yours sincerely Everbuying Customer Service

By Mira L. [Everbuying.net Rep] on 12/10/15
Questions? Get answers from the Everbuying.net staff and other customers.

218 Photos for Everbuying.net