US Government’s NSF

50%
Categories: Clothing, Drones, Electronics
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
support@everbuying.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 180 reviews)

ruid1

Fast shipment by DHL, I received my order in five working days from China to Norway. (in 879 reviews)

pedroc18

Hi, I buy a phone on the 5th July, and the order is still on process. (in 490 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cynthiag23
2/24/16

This is the nightmare experience I eve had from everbuyer.net , I bought veldphone 2 ( $174.95) 17 on November 16, 2015, the phone arrived on December 24, 2015, after two days , I noticed the phone had a limited wi-fi range , only can get wi-fi works on my living room , which means I can''t use the phone online anywhere except staying in my living room , they also sent me an incomparable adapter to the phone, they gave me an option to send it back or gave me a small portion refund, i chose to refund because the returning fee is costly , i asked them to refund to my paypal account , they agreed , however , they deliberately refunded to their e wallet account( $43.75) , which keep you continue to shop in their site. after one month , the battery is dead , they promised send me a new battery , next day , they broke their word again , asked me send it back to repair ( the returning shipping fee will cost $90) I asked them to refund me $35 , they never return my message since then . I was shocked I found out my ewallet $43.75 has been withdrawn from my account yesterday , I emailed them , they never email me back , this is a deceitful , fraudulent seller, you just stuck in their trap , never get out of it if you are in their trap.
This is a scam company , they sent faulty phones to customers and offered a tiny potion refund to their e wallets or asked you to send it back with costly returning shipping fee on your own expenses , then waited Paypal claim expire , so they withdrew the money from your account right away, this is what happened for me . never replied to you once they got their money , stopped to communicate for all.

Tip for consumers: This company claimed they replied to my email with their solution , and I checked so many times, there is nothing in my email and no any solution.
This is just a complete scam company , sent faulty phones to customers and offered a tiny potion refund to their e wallets , then waited Paypal claim expire , so they withdrew the money from your account right away, this is what happened for me . never replied to you once they got their money , stopped to communicate for all.

At last , I

vitasz
2/24/16

It is an excellent store. Quality Products, which always in stock. Sometimes pre-order the new items.
I pay for orders via Pay-Pal. Delivery to my city takes 2-3 weeks and I am very satisfied.
The seller always responds quickly to my questions.

Tip for consumers: I recommend this store.

ismailk11
2/23/16

I make order on Feb 5th til now expecting a delivery. When I contact him they said they want to verify whether it is genuine payment that's y they hold the product and requested to send the picture is passport driving license after that no response.whn I contact agian dur to holidays it got delay they will update me soon.after lot of exchanging email still in processing.its horrible website I will strongly tell people not to use this website inlost my money no refund no delivery.they took my money cheater fraud.its a scam big scandal.

anae21
2/23/16

Make some many orders at Everbuying. I buy phones, tablets android tv boxes and more. Very Satisfied with quality. I recommend. Goods packaged well. Delivery takes normally around 20 days. Delivery with tracking number. I will be shopping again.

nickr62
2/19/16

Ordered scales. The price was one of the lowest on the internet. From the moment of payment before sending the last 2 days. Send a photo along with the parcel number of the track, which is very convenient. Sending reached in 18 days! Packed well. Goods match the description. My wife is happy. I plan to continue to work with this store.

lingy1
2/18/16

I bought a Xiaomi WiFi IP camera from this company recently for $30. I could not pair the camera to my iPhone. After a research on Xiaomi's website, I found this camera is a Chinese version which can only be used within China. No company is authorized to sell this camera outside of China. The new firmware from Xiaomi disabled this version of cameras in other countries.
I contacted EverBuying. After providing all the details and pictures, they KINDLY provided following solutions:
1. I can mail it back to China within their 30 day warranty period or they can send me another one (the same version), I just need pay for the shipping fee $22.81.
2. A partial refund $5.94, as a credit for my FUTURE ORDERS from EverBuying.
I threw the camera away. Up to today, EverBuying is still selling this camera.

Update:
After I posted this review, I got a reply from EverBuying within one day. They offered me a full refund.

lisas257
2/16/16

I purchased an order on 12/22/2015 it is now 3/16/2016 and have not got order yet that 3 months they tell you 25 business days.

samuelt21
2/16/16

Everbuying.net is the good, the bad and the ugly website to buy from. Who ever these guys are will really upset you. My advice to anybody who wants to buy from them is do so that your own risk.

Tip for consumers: Is seriously a long waiting game to buy from everbuying.

alexxm2
2/16/16

Recently made a purchase on everbuying, my order number EE1601090731502257 on 01/10/2016. I want to tell the story of their purchases. My order shipped within 2 days, e-mail sent out a letter and send photos, shop track parcels sent. Delivery was fast, the parcel came 25 days before Belarus (Eastern Europe it). Seller well packed parcel, so nothing is damaged during transportation. Payment for work out PayPal, the payment was instant and the problems in the case of a refund would not. Very good support team of experts, very sociable, respond quickly. I like to shop at everbuying, when registering, I received bonuses that I have applied for a discount. On site are a variety of discounts. I've outlined a few purchases in the near future I want to order another phone and video recorder. Friends recommend shopping at everbuying.

ryans122
2/15/16

I waited 24 days only to be told that my product was actually on backorder and if I waited another 15 days I would have it. Here we are 39 days down the road and they stop replying to tickets with any meaningful input and my order is just processing still. Also, the 2nd product I ordered has been "shipped" with a tracking number that I can't track (check http://packageradar.com/courier/xfl-express ) and has been "shipped" for around 42 days. I am going to file fraud complaints against them if its not resolved by tomorrow.

sald9
2/10/16

This company is the most of the bad get u can deal with , never respond to my email , order never delivered on time and always something missing with the order , last order I did I paid with PayPal account not them account so I couldn't track my order and never get back to me , I don't recommend it to anyone,

nastyak2
2/1/16

good site, a wide range of products, not very fast delivery. I wish them further development

valentinak1
2/1/16

I often buy products on the Internet. I decided to try to book something in China. The choice fell on multitool. The price corresponds to the quality. Delivery on time. Therefore, there will still buy evervuing.net

lanarusl
1/31/16

My first experience with Everbuying was great. I recieved my ordr in 2 weeks. My lids are happy with this toy. A lot of fun.
The support is very good. They answer all the questions just in one day.
I am very pleased and will make new orders at Everbuying.

Order E1511281444372520 from 11/28/2015 18:44:37 PM

Tip for consumers: Good site, the products are not expencive and customer service is good

urak
1/30/16

I bought USB 2.0 Micro SDHC Card Reader with Capaccessory in this store. Fairly quickly sent the goods, well packed. Nice work with this store, will buy more.

antons23
1/30/16

Hello, recently I needed film for iPhone 6, everywhere unrealistically high prices and low quality of this product, but ordering it from the online shop Everbuying, I was pleasantly surprised!!! I was struck by unrealistically low price and quality of this product, so I was very pleased with the buyer!!! I advise everyone to this store, they have ridiculous prices and prompt support!!! Good shopping!!!)))

elenav12
1/30/16

Make an order to everbuying not the first time. I buy phones and more. Satisfied. I recommend. Goods packaged well. Delivery takes normally around 20 days. Delivery with tracking number. Phones are already a couple of months, work well. Pleasant prices. Operational communication with customers. I will be shopping again.

t-stept
1/29/16

It's really nice store!Prices are always good!Super serveice and nice bonus system!Also safety paypament by PAYPAL!And very-very fast shipping!!!

linas18
1/27/16

I ordered from Everybuying several times and every time the items were as described, arrived in about two weeks and the tracking provided always worked.
I would definitelly buy from this site again.

groteg
1/27/16

I ordered a Tooploo docking station, the version with both IDE and SATA support. I needed IDE even more than SATA, so the SATA was a nice extra.
They sent me a SATA only version. We exchanged a number of mails, but everbuying.net insisted that I would pay the return S&H, and would then get a refund. Because that would leave me about € 2.50, I finally kept the docking station, but had to buy an extra dock for my IDE harddisks.

montir
1/27/16

I buy often from this merchant. I have always found the lowest prices and when I have an issue customer service is responsive and friendly. I also like their loyalty program where I earn points good for money off future purchases. My last purchase was a quadcopter and very pleased with the transaction. If I find a lower price on another website they have always offered me a lower price when I do a price match request. Overall this website is my go to place for technology and RC products. I recommend this website.

Tip for consumers: If find lower price on another website be sure to do a price match request. They will reply in a day or two.

tolia1
1/27/16

They offer Free Worldwide Shipping, and their prices are very competitive.

The Customer Service at Everbuying is fantastic, if you have a question, they get back to you within 12 hours. They are fast, responsive and reliable.

They offer a wide range of electronics from popular authentic name brand items, to more generic items.
I have bought high quality authentic vaping gear, and it was exactly
as was advertised.

I bought a Kangxin Mini VF Box Mod/ e-cigarette
It arrived very quickly to my door step,
it was packaged well, and shipped without tracking, and arrived safely with no problems. Shipping time was about 2 weeks.
This is a fantastic mod it works GREAT,
It is easy to use, and is built very well. It is small and compact, easy to carry around when I am on the go.

You will LOVE this shop for their wide variety of electronics and low prices, you will never need another electronics store. Everbuying will become your favorite on-line store as well. :)

ivans40
1/27/16

Order the glass on your phone online store everbuing. Sent very quickly, within two weeks received and was impressed by the quality of the glass , it was good oleophobic coverage. Glass packed securely. I recommend to all shop everbuing.

haroldb35
1/26/16

I like shopping with this great store. Me orders are in the best prices and they come intime.

gehiftg
1/26/16

I like this great sore first of all for its prices. Threr is good service.
I often buy there and I like it

129 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Carl,

Thank you for informing us of your concern.
Currently we don't have phone lines.
For our contact information,please check the details here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html
For the live chat,please contact us during 8:30-18:00(GMT+8))

Best regards,
3 weeks ago
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Chris,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose,please check our shipping and handling information here:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html

We provide a detailed warranty and return policy for our customers,please check the details here:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

Yours sincerely,