US Government’s NSF

50%
Categories: Clothing, Drones, Electronics
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
support@everbuying.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

simeonv3
3/10/16

I have nice experience with Everbuying. Everything was fine and profesional. I hope they will continue to do great job.

elenam30
3/10/16

Phone came fast , works fine , no problems. Support responds quickly , there are always discounts , very good prices for phones. There is a system of discounts , is very convenient. I recommend this store !

wojciechz
3/10/16

Long story short, i have ordered a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (32gb) from their store and paid via paypal.

After 25 days (the time they stated the item should arrive) i have contacted them for a refund. They requested me to wait for 15 days more (which i did). However the item has not moved since so i came back. They then refused to give my money back and said they will be able to refund after 120 days (period the courier have to officially mark a package as lost). So I did wait for 120 days and went back for a refund after that time.

And to my surprise they said that they will not give me my money back since its not their fault and i have not purchased a buyer protection service (which is like 10-20 bucks) :O !!! As a "kind" gesture they told me they can give me back 50% of the order in credit store... WHAT ?

I then requested help from PayPal and made a claim for a full refund on paypal. Afterwards Everbuing came back to me offering 60% refund o my paypal account or 70% in credit store. I obviously refused. They did another proposition : 70% to paypal or 100% in credit store. I refused again since i already knew they are nasty Scams and cheaters.

So I'm waiting for paypal to decide (obviously there is only one way it will go - ill get a full refund but will have to wait) but in the meantime they try to SCAM PAYPAL by trying to find a loophole in PayPal terms and conditions - sending me a partial refund (~50%) since when the seller does that you cannot proceed with the claim.

Luckily the claim was already done so this changes nothing. It only showed PayPal (which i contacted) that the seller is trying to cheat me and them and made a claim pretty easy for them (i will get a full refund soon).

Tl.dr : DO NOT BUY THERE! THEY WANT TO SCAM YOU. They will do whatever it takes to cheat and scam you at all costs if something goes wrong. They even proceeded to cheat buyer protection system on PayPal.

kg49
3/9/16

I ordered $200 worth of merchandise from their site. I received a partial delivery of some of my items. 1 item arrived that did not work. Applied for a return and have had no success. I am still waiting on the remaining items over a month after the order was placed. I reviewed one of the items that was not working and Everbuying still has not posted the review (it was a negative review) So you really cannot trust their product reviews either. Their customer service is comparable to talking to a brick wall. Nothing gets accomplished. Please don't waste your time. I have had much better experiences with DealExtreme which is a similar China based company.

ioannisc1
3/8/16

I ordered from them a mobile phone before a month and they gave me a tracking number which is not international and it is tracking only in Belgium. The Belgium company which they use for sending the item said that the item has come to Greece at 10 February 2016 .Now is 8 March 2016 and item didn't come to me. I asked Greek post company and they told me that this is a simple letter number. THEY HAVE SENT A MOBILE PHONE WHICH COSTS 150 EUROS AS A SIMPLE LETTER !!!!! NOT EVEN REGISTERED (SO IT WOULD BE TRACKED) !!!!! They promised delivery 20 days the most IF YOU ARE LUCKY.

vasiliyf
3/5/16

I found a really nice store to buy interesting things. I bumped at everbuying when I was looking for some toys for my little son. I really didn't expect high quality and fast shipping! However, I got my toy fast (at about 2-3 weeks) and we played it together. We were both satisfied with the quality. I actually recommend you visit everbuying if u want to find something like this.

antond5
3/3/16

My girlfriend asked me to order a good phone to her. After a long seaching I decide to buy a Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. After a few days I choose a everbuying. Really low prices, fast shipping, good support.
Pay with paypal give me a posibility not worry about my money.

But my phone was realyy perfect soo can reccomend to order!

order number EP1601080718204756
track number RF372332544SG

sharond57
3/3/16

I had a grievance with everbuying but they have resolved the matter with compensation which I'm grateful for. Thank you

kennethp15
3/2/16

Best prices I have seen, but that comes at a cost. The customer service is low and shipping is slow, but it is what you pay for

benniet8
3/1/16

The photo must show clearly, the full name, expiry date, signature and address if applicable.You can hide the date of birth and document number for your privacy ??? .use paypal, they can tell everbuying who you are, dont show them any thing, tell them to ask paypal if they ned any infomation about you

sativae
2/29/16

I ordered a smart watch for my birthday. Which is 2/25/. I ordered it on the 3rd of Feb. And it's still not here. All they tell me is it has been delivered. I sad because I really wanted this watch. Mad because they took my money.

nelsonn9
2/28/16

I purchased a smart boxNever received Told about the number the order number was completely differentThey said the box was on backorder for 25 days After they give me another order numberThe company you may get your products if you're the one of the 50% they give toMe to come how do you rate our company That probably isn't a company Look at the reviews 50% of men get their product 50% of men don't Don't get tell you Something wrongNever buy from them cuz you If you're lucky to email I'm get back from Always buy pay with PayPal Maybe you'll get your money back If you're dumb enough to buy from Mumbai from Amazon Or I hate to say it but Buy from euct

cynthiag23
2/24/16

This is the nightmare experience I eve had from everbuyer.net , I bought veldphone 2 ( $174.95) 17 on November 16, 2015, the phone arrived on December 24, 2015, after two days , I noticed the phone had a limited wi-fi range , only can get wi-fi works on my living room , which means I can''t use the phone online anywhere except staying in my living room , they also sent me an incomparable adapter to the phone, they gave me an option to send it back or gave me a small portion refund, i chose to refund because the returning fee is costly , i asked them to refund to my paypal account , they agreed , however , they deliberately refunded to their e wallet account( $43.75) , which keep you continue to shop in their site. after one month , the battery is dead , they promised send me a new battery , next day , they broke their word again , asked me send it back to repair ( the returning shipping fee will cost $90) I asked them to refund me $35 , they never return my message since then . I was shocked I found out my ewallet $43.75 has been withdrawn from my account yesterday , I emailed them , they never email me back , this is a deceitful , fraudulent seller, you just stuck in their trap , never get out of it if you are in their trap.
This is a scam company , they sent faulty phones to customers and offered a tiny potion refund to their e wallets or asked you to send it back with costly returning shipping fee on your own expenses , then waited Paypal claim expire , so they withdrew the money from your account right away, this is what happened for me . never replied to you once they got their money , stopped to communicate for all.

Tip for consumers: This company claimed they replied to my email with their solution , and I checked so many times, there is nothing in my email and no any solution.
This is just a complete scam company , sent faulty phones to customers and offered a tiny potion refund to their e wallets , then waited Paypal claim expire , so they withdrew the money from your account right away, this is what happened for me . never replied to you once they got their money , stopped to communicate for all.

At last , I

vitasz
2/24/16

It is an excellent store. Quality Products, which always in stock. Sometimes pre-order the new items.
I pay for orders via Pay-Pal. Delivery to my city takes 2-3 weeks and I am very satisfied.
The seller always responds quickly to my questions.

Tip for consumers: I recommend this store.

ismailk11
2/23/16

I make order on Feb 5th til now expecting a delivery. When I contact him they said they want to verify whether it is genuine payment that's y they hold the product and requested to send the picture is passport driving license after that no response.whn I contact agian dur to holidays it got delay they will update me soon.after lot of exchanging email still in processing.its horrible website I will strongly tell people not to use this website inlost my money no refund no delivery.they took my money cheater fraud.its a scam big scandal.

anae21
2/23/16

Make some many orders at Everbuying. I buy phones, tablets android tv boxes and more. Very Satisfied with quality. I recommend. Goods packaged well. Delivery takes normally around 20 days. Delivery with tracking number. I will be shopping again.

nickr62
2/19/16

Ordered scales. The price was one of the lowest on the internet. From the moment of payment before sending the last 2 days. Send a photo along with the parcel number of the track, which is very convenient. Sending reached in 18 days! Packed well. Goods match the description. My wife is happy. I plan to continue to work with this store.

lingy1
2/18/16

I bought a Xiaomi WiFi IP camera from this company recently for $30. I could not pair the camera to my iPhone. After a research on Xiaomi's website, I found this camera is a Chinese version which can only be used within China. No company is authorized to sell this camera outside of China. The new firmware from Xiaomi disabled this version of cameras in other countries.
I contacted EverBuying. After providing all the details and pictures, they KINDLY provided following solutions:
1. I can mail it back to China within their 30 day warranty period or they can send me another one (the same version), I just need pay for the shipping fee $22.81.
2. A partial refund $5.94, as a credit for my FUTURE ORDERS from EverBuying.
I threw the camera away. Up to today, EverBuying is still selling this camera.

Update:
After I posted this review, I got a reply from EverBuying within one day. They offered me a full refund.

lisas257
2/16/16

I purchased an order on 12/22/2015 it is now 3/16/2016 and have not got order yet that 3 months they tell you 25 business days.

samuelt21
2/16/16

Everbuying.net is the good, the bad and the ugly website to buy from. Who ever these guys are will really upset you. My advice to anybody who wants to buy from them is do so that your own risk.

Tip for consumers: Is seriously a long waiting game to buy from everbuying.

alexxm2
2/16/16

Recently made a purchase on everbuying, my order number EE1601090731502257 on 01/10/2016. I want to tell the story of their purchases. My order shipped within 2 days, e-mail sent out a letter and send photos, shop track parcels sent. Delivery was fast, the parcel came 25 days before Belarus (Eastern Europe it). Seller well packed parcel, so nothing is damaged during transportation. Payment for work out PayPal, the payment was instant and the problems in the case of a refund would not. Very good support team of experts, very sociable, respond quickly. I like to shop at everbuying, when registering, I received bonuses that I have applied for a discount. On site are a variety of discounts. I've outlined a few purchases in the near future I want to order another phone and video recorder. Friends recommend shopping at everbuying.

ryans122
2/15/16

I waited 24 days only to be told that my product was actually on backorder and if I waited another 15 days I would have it. Here we are 39 days down the road and they stop replying to tickets with any meaningful input and my order is just processing still. Also, the 2nd product I ordered has been "shipped" with a tracking number that I can't track (check http://packageradar.com/courier/xfl-express ) and has been "shipped" for around 42 days. I am going to file fraud complaints against them if its not resolved by tomorrow.

sald9
2/10/16

This company is the most of the bad get u can deal with , never respond to my email , order never delivered on time and always something missing with the order , last order I did I paid with PayPal account not them account so I couldn't track my order and never get back to me , I don't recommend it to anyone,

nastyak2
2/1/16

good site, a wide range of products, not very fast delivery. I wish them further development

valentinak1
2/1/16

I often buy products on the Internet. I decided to try to book something in China. The choice fell on multitool. The price corresponds to the quality. Delivery on time. Therefore, there will still buy evervuing.net

130 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Add your answer
7/19/16
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Carl,

Thank you for informing us of your concern.
Currently we don't have phone lines.
For our contact information,please check the details here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html
For the live chat,please contact us during 8:30-18:00(GMT+8))

Best regards,