US Government’s NSF

50%
Categories: Clothing, Drones, Electronics
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
support@everbuying.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

raew1

sites and this by far the most reliable & truthfully, also customer service is outstanding (in 180 reviews)

ruid1

Fast shipment by DHL, I received my order in five working days from China to Norway. (in 879 reviews)

pedroc18

Hi, I buy a phone on the 5th July, and the order is still on process. (in 490 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

barjos
6/7/16

Got some stuff here and stay very happy with it. They all arrived working fine and well packaged, arrived in well time, not really long to wait. I save such more money here, local shops offer very expensive products.
Customer support is near instant, always answer me as soon as possible. I'm very glad with cheap prices and offers. Last item that I received from them is 3D model of Eiffel Tower.
I'm very happy about the service of Everbuying!

petrokap
6/1/16

I am very satisfied with the purchase and site. The site is very easy to use, very easy to find the desired item. I advise everyone to buy things on this site. I am very pleased

stopyouw
5/28/16

I made the first order for this site . After 2 days after payment - sent me an order . I bought without track number , but the goods reached quickly. Goods origanlny and new . Service is completely satisfied. I recommend

peterd114
5/28/16

Yes i have i bought and item using Ticket ID T16040809320 and parcel tracking number RC 459937115NL. this parcel indicates that it has been processed in the country of destination. The date is 09 May 2016 but i have not yet received it. Where could it be and how do i trace it.

igorl12
5/27/16

I buy in E16042******97467 everbuying is not the first time. This shop is very happy, packed and shipped quickly. Support answers questions quickly and clearly. I bought them a lot of different, everyone is happy. It is recommended that anyone who needs high-quality goods at reasonable prices. Often the action occur, discounts. Self buy and recommend friends.

yuris8
5/27/16

Ordenó no Bluboo Picasso. La entrega fue rápida.

Teléfono también funciona bien. El diseño y las características son simplemente genial.

alexandrw2
5/26/16

I want to share with you the experience of purchase TV box. My old TV does not have a smart TV function. So I decided to buy a TV box that will allow me to view YouTube and video in high definition. I chose the model m8s, moreover, it was sold at a promotional price. Purchase very satisfied. Thank you everbuying.com for fast delivery (less than 2 weeks).

jayy9
5/26/16

Enough said. See for yourself. Go to their site and how difficult they made their site from access. (follow-up) It finally arrived from Germany. I guess that explained the long delay. I'm changing it to 3 star still because of their web site experience and impossible tracking. Much to be improved to compete in this global e-commerce era. 24/7 livechat is false. Tried 3 times and each time it said "contact during the normal business hour."

olegg10
5/26/16

I ordered Kingston 64GB memory card, prices in this store was much cheaper than others. Payment through protection Paypal. Card was sent very quickly, and the delivery was too fast. Card original, check on the official website of Kingston confirms authenticity. Memory card works perfectly with all my devices.
I am very pleased with purchase and service.

ilyan83
5/26/16

The store is great. Convenient payment with paypal. Fast shipping. The children were delighted with the resulting toys. Will be ordering more.

markusikm
5/24/16

Great site with lots of discounts! I bought great headphones ORIGINAL XIAOMI MI IV IN-EAR 3.5MM WIRED HYBRID. After three weeks, I enjoy the excellent quality of its new headset. Problems during the order was not. Orders processed within one day. If you have questions or any problems staff reacts quickly and help solve them.Also I want to draw attention to prices. I AM DELIGHTED! They are very low. A regular shares and coupons make them more below! EVERBUYING.NET - I LOVE YOU!

pavelc4
5/22/16

Ordered in this store car DVR and micro SD for it. Fast shipping, good package. Totally according to the description of this goods. Really full HD and class 10 microSD. Good quality of recorded videos, night record good too. Drive with it every day, helpfull item. Paid with PayPal. Very satisfied with this order and the store overall. Will buy there again
Order E1602191024030032 from 02/19/2016

Tip for consumers: Buying here you will not regret

danh95
5/22/16

We bought a fitness tracker, was broken from the beginning. They keep promising a refund, but it has been months since the process has started. They keep saying that they are processing it. They will not send a replacement item or the money and just keep stringing me along hoping I will forget about this.

gorag
5/21/16

Хороший регистратор для моего автомобиля. Был заказан регистратор Ксяоми, он меня очень порадовал и по качеству звука и по качеству видео. ночная съемка отличная. Магaзин Everbuying отправил беспалтно через мист экспресс. Мне посылку принес курьер домой. Это меня очень порадовало, магазину респект.

Tip for consumers: плохо, что устройство на Китайском, но я его прошил

annk40
5/21/16

I ordered the store headphones Tennmak (EP1604010819552430). Excellent headphones with deep bass, a convenient cord, I really like. Shop quickly sent my order, and I quickly got it. Good price and nice service, I am satisfied at 100%!

andreys9
5/18/16

this store is very good, fast respond to the appeal, and the good things in this store are the prices. and coupons can be used in conjunction with the points. I like this store, it is best for me.

alekseys3
5/18/16

Many times to buy in this shop, I have only positive experiences. I buy there various electronics, smart phones and tablets. All came in excellent condition, well upauovano and corresponds to the description
I will continue to buy in this store, I recommend.

andreyk23

EP1605071230233490
Adapter for all types of sim-cards .
A very useful thing for those who frequently change the SIM card.
Thank you, Everbuying !
Excellent shop !

romanevr
5/18/16

In my first order EP1603070953079062 in this store i'm got the perfect fitnes tracker: xiaomi mi band 1s. It is modern popular gadget has amazing discount at that time and i very happy that i got what i want and saved a lot of money. My order was shiped in short time and i recived

tomasb32
5/13/16

- this was my first purchase on this e-shop since it had the best price for the product that I was looking for. Since I was a new customer they have provided me some promotional points which you can redeem on discount for the first purchase, so the price for the product was even lower.
To my surprise this was preorder and item has been shipped right after the restock. They have provided Free shipping, which was nice and tracking number for the parcel.
Parcel has arrived pretty fast, good packed and without any damage.
Very smooth transaction, positive experience, highly recommend especially if you are looking for promotions special offers and deals.

dmitriyt3
5/13/16

bought in this shop xiaomi mi band 1s at an extremely low price , sent the next day , high-quality packaging, arrived quickly , product quality , and original . Thank everbuying.com

tomb201
5/12/16

Hi geeks and buyers! Everbuying.net is a great online store with low prices and so much variety of products for the buyer to choose. My last order EP1603250909361364 - Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 TDD 16GB - was received after 3 weeks. Its amazing smartphone - FHD, 2GB RAM, excellent cameras, MIUI 7. Everyday they offer deals and coupons and reward points so the prices are super low. The shipping and handling is fast and I recommend paying for tracking number and shipping insurance so you can be safe that your purchase is going to arrive with no problems to your home. The customer support is also great, they're responding within 24 hours of your request. I highly recommend the site to all my friends and family and I'm going to continue make purchases from them.

Tip for consumers: I will buy again on everbuying.net and waiting new sales

vobsp
5/11/16

Nice small radio with sd card and usb support. Good radio sensitivity. Plays well for its size.Have a flashlight. Powered by a BL-5C battery for about 10 hours. Loved it! Thanks Everbuying for a quality product!

alekst4
5/9/16

I ordered Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 on everbuying with promotion code EBRMN2 with total price 107.47$ (26 March) - Its best choice for this money and received parcel after 3 weeks (its fast delivery in my country). Item new and works fine (FHD display, 2 GB Ram, powerfull CPU Xelio, amazing MIUI 7, quality cameras, battery with real capacity 3000mAh!). everbuying.com in my white list (good shops) now.
I highly recommend Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 and buying items on everbuying.net

alexandrw1
5/8/16

I want to tell you my story. My purchases on the Internet started with a bad experience. Two years ago I bought an iPhone, but it turned out to be fake. so I'm afraid to buy on the Internet. But after my friend bought several times in everbuying.net, I gave up. And here I am owner of a new Xiaomi Redmi 3. Fast delivery and reasonable prices. Many thanks to the shop. Now I will only buy from you.

129 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Carl,

Thank you for informing us of your concern.
Currently we don't have phone lines.
For our contact information,please check the details here: http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-12.html
For the live chat,please contact us during 8:30-18:00(GMT+8))

Best regards,
Everbuying Customer Service
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Chris,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The shipping time depends on the shipping method you choose,please check our shipping and handling information here:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-87.html

We provide a detailed warranty and return policy for our customers,please check the details here:http://www.everbuying.net/m-article-id-16.html

Yours sincerely,