US Government’s NSF

50%
Categories: Clothing, Drones, Electronics
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
support@everbuying.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

olexandrm
7/5/16

It has long wanted to buy a cheap and high quality phone. Long thought and my choice fell on Amigoo H2000 and just at that moment Everbuying offers a very good offer and I was able to buy the phone for $ 40. After just 12 days, the phone was in my hands and I began to examine it .And now, after 3 months of use are ready to share with you the views of him.
1 Screen - very high quality, has a maximum viewing angle, the brightness is enough. my rank 5
2 CPU cycles and speed - everything works very efficiently, transitions occur rapidly, but the phone thinks a little when loading large applications. My rating 4
3 Network and Wi-fi - everything works quickly and well, holding confidently network, 3g works firmly and quickly. Wai Fai does not fall off, and all loads very quickly.
4 Price and quality is the best for this smartphone.
Conclusion - If you need an inexpensive phone with the initial functionality. In combination with very fast delivery and good discount on this phone makes one of the best in this price category.

pierrer11
7/4/16

I bought a phone on their website back in January 2016. I received it after 5-6 weeks. The phone was defective and I never could have it worked properly.

I opened several tickets with them to finally have to send the phone back for a replacement. I paid shipping back and after 3 months without news, I am told that the package never arrive to them !

I sent the phone via regular mail as they told me (they tell you that a fast courrier like FedEx, dicom or DHL will cause problem with their customs .... ) so I did exactly what they told me. It seems that the package has been lost on its way ... VERY STRANGE to me....

It looks like a scam to me because with regular shipping, there is NO WAY of having a tracking number since China post doesn't give the service. They tell you that the package never arrived at destination and you have no way of proving it. I should have used a fast courier so at least could have insurance and tracking.

They offered a refund of $90 to end the case. ... I initially paid $192 for the phone + $30 shipping... On top of that, I lost 6 months waiting for a phone that never worked / arrived...

I will never buy from them again. POOR SERVICE !

curtisk15
7/4/16

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Stated shipping time is 7 to 14 business days. It is now 25 business days and still no delivery. If I ever buy from from Everbuying again, I will pay for expedited shipping.

REVISED REVIEW: One day after contacting Everbuying, I was pleasantly surprised by Everbuying's exceptional customer service representative, Claudia. A full refund was immediately issued and I was told to keep the order, if and when it arrived. In addition, I was also given a $20 coupon toward my next purchase. The generosity I received went way beyond the call of duty. I expected to receive no response at all, which had been my experience with other Asian online retailers. It appears Everbuying is taking the lead in providing outstanding customer service. Cheers!

gregoryc50
7/2/16

Chaque fois que j'achète chez everbuying ma famille est surprise en ouvrant les enveloppes. Ils ont plein d'objets originaux qu'on ne trouve pas en France et me permettent de les impressionner ainsi que tous mes voisins et ce à tout petit prix.

aashira1
7/2/16

Everbuying is great to do shopping online, it is easy,fast and also safe as they accept payment by paypal too. Their express shipping option is also at a low price, depends on the quantity.. Once the parcel is shipped, the receiver receives it within 25 days. And if there is an issue in the delivery, in case the parcel is lost.. Everbuying might refund or reship it.

Before they ship any parcel, they take a picture and send it to me.. There are many more benefits to order from Everbuying.net.

anreab
6/30/16

Everbuying refunded all my orders without any reason, specially flash deals. Big china skammers! Dont buy!

mensurh
6/27/16

I´m buying now over 6 years from them and they really do a great job,and comparing to other china sites they most of the time have the lover and better price,I´m happy with the service,thanks.

janisd3
6/26/16

I'm very satisfied my orders, good quality and fast shipping i'm buying headset, its powerful, low price and awesome quality, metall and leather

jenniferd124
6/23/16

I bought some water balloon things from this site on May 13th, 2016 after my sister referred me to this site. Got an email they shipped it May 15th. It never arrived, so after their stated 10-25 business days shipping, I emailed them to let them know my package never arrived, it says it was coming from China, postal, with no tracking. Now they say that I have to wait a Full 60 days before they will do anything at all about my missing order, plus they're advising me that I should have paid for their "higher priced better shipping options with tracking" too. REALLY?? How about you just ship packages properly with tracking or offer only traceable shipping options, so your customer service response isn't so insulting to your consumers. In the mean time these were for an activity for my son's birthday party which has now passed and we didn't get to play with them and by the time we "might" get them, summer will be almost over, ridiculous.
IF I ever get my order or they actually respond with a proper option to resolve this, then I will update my review but as of now, I feel this is very poor customer service and a poor way of resolving a problem with their orders. Very disappointing.

pissedc13
6/19/16

Never received the item and the company would not correct their mistake. Avoid this company at all costs because if something goes wrong, you'll be SOL.

olegl5
6/12/16

I often make orders Everbying store and are always satisfied with their service. In Everbying store only quality and original goods. They have a very low price. Constantly hold shares. They have a unique system of bonuses and privileges. I like their customer support, they are always ready to help and answer all the questions in a very short time. Always very fast delivery and well packed goods. I will always buy on Everbying.net!

raymondm50
6/11/16

Everbuying ....have had poor poor service with them ..their chat bad...their support team even worse
Will never buy from them again . I would advise you look elsewhere to purchase even if you have to pay a little more for it...the chat team do not know what they are doing and support don't even get back to you at all...Bill Australia

Tip for consumers: Don't use it very slow freight....don't for get they have your money and getting interest on it at the same time and you have no product..items shown on site are out of stock so find out first before you buy

eugeniuszg
6/11/16

Very fast shipment and delivery. Fast reaction are very important for customers! My review was shared fast. About support I can't say anything because fortunately I don't needed to contat with them :) Product bought on promotion - very cheap. Looks good and solid - worth the money. I am sure I will buy something again soon.
I can recommend everbuying.

krism47
6/10/16

I have made a purchase one time 2 items (wireless qi charger and qualcommm DC quick charger) and second time 1 item (Xiaomi Mi Band Smart Wristband). I have received the one order in just 10 business days and I have received second order in just 8 business days. Shipments were delivered to Poland. Is it very good time! They give free shipping. Products is a good quality, original and they have good price. Xiaomi Mi Band Smart Wristband is very good for everyday using. Wireless charger eliminates the need to search for cables at home :) Everything works very well. I really recommended this store. I going to buy from them yet.

barjos
6/7/16

Got some stuff here and stay very happy with it. They all arrived working fine and well packaged, arrived in well time, not really long to wait. I save such more money here, local shops offer very expensive products.
Customer support is near instant, always answer me as soon as possible. I'm very glad with cheap prices and offers. Last item that I received from them is 3D model of Eiffel Tower.
I'm very happy about the service of Everbuying!

petrokap
6/1/16

I am very satisfied with the purchase and site. The site is very easy to use, very easy to find the desired item. I advise everyone to buy things on this site. I am very pleased

stopyouw
5/28/16

I made the first order for this site . After 2 days after payment - sent me an order . I bought without track number , but the goods reached quickly. Goods origanlny and new . Service is completely satisfied. I recommend

peterd114
5/28/16

Yes i have i bought and item using Ticket ID T16040809320 and parcel tracking number RC 459937115NL. this parcel indicates that it has been processed in the country of destination. The date is 09 May 2016 but i have not yet received it. Where could it be and how do i trace it.

igorl12
5/27/16

I buy in E16042******97467 everbuying is not the first time. This shop is very happy, packed and shipped quickly. Support answers questions quickly and clearly. I bought them a lot of different, everyone is happy. It is recommended that anyone who needs high-quality goods at reasonable prices. Often the action occur, discounts. Self buy and recommend friends.

yuris8
5/27/16

Ordenó no Bluboo Picasso. La entrega fue rápida.

Teléfono también funciona bien. El diseño y las características son simplemente genial.

alexandrw2
5/26/16

I want to share with you the experience of purchase TV box. My old TV does not have a smart TV function. So I decided to buy a TV box that will allow me to view YouTube and video in high definition. I chose the model m8s, moreover, it was sold at a promotional price. Purchase very satisfied. Thank you everbuying.com for fast delivery (less than 2 weeks).

jayy9
5/26/16

Enough said. See for yourself. Go to their site and how difficult they made their site from access. (follow-up) It finally arrived from Germany. I guess that explained the long delay. I'm changing it to 3 star still because of their web site experience and impossible tracking. Much to be improved to compete in this global e-commerce era. 24/7 livechat is false. Tried 3 times and each time it said "contact during the normal business hour."

olegg10
5/26/16

I ordered Kingston 64GB memory card, prices in this store was much cheaper than others. Payment through protection Paypal. Card was sent very quickly, and the delivery was too fast. Card original, check on the official website of Kingston confirms authenticity. Memory card works perfectly with all my devices.
I am very pleased with purchase and service.

ilyan83
5/26/16

The store is great. Convenient payment with paypal. Fast shipping. The children were delighted with the resulting toys. Will be ordering more.

markusikm
5/24/16

Great site with lots of discounts! I bought great headphones ORIGINAL XIAOMI MI IV IN-EAR 3.5MM WIRED HYBRID. After three weeks, I enjoy the excellent quality of its new headset. Problems during the order was not. Orders processed within one day. If you have questions or any problems staff reacts quickly and help solve them.Also I want to draw attention to prices. I AM DELIGHTED! They are very low. A regular shares and coupons make them more below! EVERBUYING.NET - I LOVE YOU!

131 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question