US Government’s NSF

50%
Categories: Clothing, Drones, Electronics
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
support@everbuying.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

manhala
8/29/16

I have ordered from many Chinese online stores and all delivwer the goods in time Except Everbuying .Six days passed and the order still in processing . I'm going to cancel the order and never repeat this experience .

attilat2
8/29/16

Reliable online shop with low prices and countless discounts.
The price of the products are often lower than other online shop price, and you can even reduce the prices with points up to 30%.
The products that I have ordered from them are arrived within 2 weeks from China warehouse.
The customer service also is very nice and helpful.
I recommend them.

joeld35
8/27/16

When I bought the drone from their website, nowhere did I read about a 10 to...25 days for delivery. 15 Days later and still no package. I order quite often from companies in China and never had to wait more than 10 days...Maximum. Never! This company has the worst review everywhere, from the BBB to any other sites. No package in 5 days and I will demand a full refund. Horrible experience.

radoslawn
8/26/16

Everbuying is great place to shop. When I have a problem with my order (one of the product has been damaged) I send a ticket to customer service and nice person just helped me and resend product. I didnt expect that and I am very satisfied.

agnieszkak6
8/21/16

A very good shop for gadget lovers. A lot of phones, tablets, quadcopters and accessories in stock. The usual prices are OK but I prefer to wait for a sale offers.
I'm happy with my order. The items are as described.
It takes about 2-3 weeks for parcels to arrive in Poland where I live. I really like the fact that the shipping is free (also for batteries; most stores charge for sending batteries). What I like even more is that I can reduce my final price using EB points that I gain from reviews and orders.
Oh, and they have PayPal payments so there is absolutely no risk of exposing your credit card data and you gain PayPal client protection.
I will come back for more items in the future.
I can recommend this online shop.
Agnieszka (gfxgfx)

jejurehk
8/14/16

I have already several times to buy in the store Everbuying. Shipping fast, for several days. This product comes to Ukraine for two weeks, which generally record for purchases from China. If there are any problems, they can always be solved within 24 hours, by opening a ticket with tech support. One of my recent orders TOCHIC 0.3mm 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector EP1607170911315927. Very happy with it. For all the time I had only positive experiences with tech support and receiving parcels. This is one of the few stores in China, you can trust completely in the matter of your purchases from abroad. I highly recommend this shop.

emrahy1
8/13/16

Very good shop. I got answers for all my questions in the shortest time, service is very fast. Items also were delivered quickly.

I did order phone case. There said not have stuck now and need wait 2 weeks. And 2 weeks later they sent my item. They did whst promise give before.
High recommander thanks

denv180
8/13/16

Good quality, large display , fast delivery thank you store!

alexp131
8/11/16

I do not recommend this store.
Cancels the the order through Paypal for an unknown reason. It recommended to pay by direct bank transfer. What is not safe. I think this store - a fraud

aleksandrn4
8/3/16

Good store. It is quite reasonable prices + discount up to 30%. Finally, improved product packaging, are now under orders to go to the protective packaging. I buy almost 2 years, I can recommend as a reliable store

arthurm65
8/3/16

Update:
Giving these guys another chance. They actually did ship out my order quite promptly and tracking was indeed provided. However, where they messed up was providing a link for tracking that does not work on Chrome. I was unaware of that initially so it was very frustrating when customer service was being unhelpful by replying with stock answers telling me to wait another 5-10 business days for tracking info to update when in fact it'd already work on another browser, e.g. MS Edge/Explorer. Told them that I'd cancel my order thru credit card company then I started getting useful responses from them and finally got the issue straighten out. They brought this bad review upon themselves so really need to get that link/browser problem sorted to avoid unhappy customers. Shipping from China to Cali was about 10 business days so not too bad. Willing to buy again.

Original review: 1-star
15 business days already since my order was supposedly shipped out but still no updated tracking information whatsoever. Contacted them and was basically told to wait and wait some more. Looks like I'll have to call credit card company to cancel order in a couple of days. Really too bad...saw the bad reviews but gave it a try anyway...now I know.

soniab21
8/1/16

Have received several emails back but last one says they are offering me half the amount I paid for the merchandise I never received. Ripoff!

peterz11
8/1/16

I wish i checked this site out first and would NOT have made two purchase, not one but two and now i am suffering and been kept in the dark with the most ludicrous excuses under the sun!!!!

Why have items listed for sale when not in stock??

Why does it take 3 to 5 working days to process an order in this day and age??

Why cant they contact the buyer and advise the item is out of stock or offer an alternative, they WAIT till the buyer contacts them, TERRIBLE Customer satisfaction!!!!

I can go on as they are the worst site ever.

Please think twice before buying anything from them, there are heaps of better online shopping sites.

I am supposed to feel better after venting but when dealing with this mob i feel sick in the stomach.

By the way i have spent USD300 in the two orders.

unaio

Hello,

I purchased 2 units of Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro cell phone on July 18th . You have already charged in my bank account the cost of both of them and I have just received one today. I have to know if the other one has been shipped out or what has happened with it.

Could you please tell me as soon as posible what is the current situation of my order and send me the missed cell phone?

giftt1
7/30/16

On 19th June I purchased my good, 2 SMART WATCHES,& 1 BLUETOOH HEADSET but till now no any responce and no communication with the seller , me shocked

kevine29
7/28/16

i bought a vernee thor on the 20th but i cannot track the shipment anywhere

lionk3
7/28/16

i created order on july 19 paid via paypal, whats happening? this is my 2nd order, first 1 on transit. waiting 21 days now from after shipped :(

aleksandrg2
7/24/16

Good afternoon, dear friends. I have long been buying in the store and got some experience. I want to share some of my thoughts about the store Everbuying. "Everything is relative." Therefore, I will compare with other online stores.
So:
1) PRICES. This is probably the first thing we notice in the first place. And here with the prices all right: the prices are only slightly higher than on Aliexpress; about on par with Gearbest; and much lower than tinydeal.com, pandawill.com, antelife.com, dx.com, dealsmachine.com, fasttech.com, banggood.com and others.
2) SHARES. Quite often the store will makes various actions when you can buy goods for even lower price. How about at Gearbest. In these event you can really manage to buy something. For example, a few months ago in the store had a promotion on their birthday, and I was able to purchase several smartphones. However one of them didn't come. Then we gradually move to the next item.
3) THE RETURN OF THE MONEY. Parcels to Ukraine come in about a month. After waiting a month and have not received the parcel, I wrote to the support. I replied pretty quickly and offered 3 options: 1 - send again the smartphone; 2 - return the money to the account at Everbuying; 3 - to get the money back through Paypal. I chose the second option, as I am going again to buy here. Besides, when you return the money in the account Everbuying, shop the accrued points.
4) POINTS. This is another nice moment in this store. When purchasing a product give the points. After leaving feedback on the product too doyut points. They (points ) can be used to purchase other goods to pay part of the cost. Points are in Gearbest (for a review on this product for some reason gives only 10 points and constantly have to write support for the points ); points not on Aliexpress and many other stores.
5) RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. On Aliexpress there; at Gearbest recently, too, there are Russian language. On Everbuying Russian language is not. Another drawback - each time you log in to your personal account you need to enter a captcha. Before, without captcha, it easier.
In my humble opinion - Everbuying is a very good store with low prices, constantly updated products, promotions. Sincerely, Alexander ( povod7).

milesm35
7/24/16

I purchased a pair of headphones on everbuying.net over a month ago and it said 7 - 25 and it hasn't arrived. I tried contacting them about it, but that just ended up with my email full of spam from the website and no response about wanting a refund. Don't buy here, even if you saw good reviews, which i fell for, it is not to be trusted. The package hasn't even shipped, and it's been over a month. Don't waste your time or money on this website, it's a scam.

alejandrov9
7/22/16

I have ordered a phone from this website with the Expedited Shipping option. It has arrived 3 weeks later but they refunded me the money I paid for the Expedited Shipping. So I am happy. Thanks

christopherm98
7/20/16

Hi I made a purchase on the 31st May and received my order around the 22nd June (Order Number EE1605311310350488). My purchase is the Ulefone Vienna and the phone itself is fantastic and the price was good - unfortunately the software on the phone continuously crashes meaning that all info is lost and a reset is required. From looking online this is common and there appears to be no fix.

Each time i have tried to contact customer support the link automatically signs me out of my account and takes me back to the sign in page making it impossible! I have tried on several different computers and several browsers and the same thing happens each time - this glitch needs to be resolved ASAP!

I have also filled in a form on the "live chat" with all the details but have received no reply.
If an Everbuying Staff member is reading please contact me on my registered email address regarding this.

I hope to hear back soon.

zosimog
7/15/16

I 'm happy to have made my purchase because the product is very serious and very good products , the product arrived perfectly and in good time , support is also very good, I highly recommend this shop

liliz3
7/14/16

Do not buy product from this website, I purchased Xiaomi cell phone from this website and could not start after about 4 months and I sent the phone back to them then no response another 3 months, asked them again and been told the phone well repaired, after another one month shipping I got the "well repaired phone" only worked 2 days dead again. plus tax, shipping total cost me $400USD and I finally got a garbage.

tammyh41
7/13/16

They say items should arrive in 25 days. It has been over 2 months now and still no product. All attempts at trying to reach the company have been unsuccessful. Their site is horrible to try to navigate through. You just get a run around. Have emailed them twice now and still no response. Very frustrating!

Update: After posting this review the company responded very quickly. Within days I had a refund for the product. Very helpful after that.

mikes425
7/13/16

This site is a rip-off! If you've placed an order immediately file a dispute from your cc company! Ill tell you how you know this is not a legit company. It has no phone number to contact. The email that contacts you says you cannot reply back because it's automated. So no email. The "chat" option on the site will never be available. No way to cancel a recently purchased order. Your package will take like 3 months to arrive and it will be a used, open boxed, things missing purchase. This store apparently buys used electronics from a local "graigslist" then resells them through his website as "new." any positive reviews online are probably done by the same website owner. Rippoff!

131 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question