US Government’s NSF

50%
Categories: Clothing, Drones, Electronics
Shenzhen, GuangDong, China
support@everbuying.com
Ticket Title "Order Request from Sitejabber"
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

pedrob25
9/30/16

Stay away from this website.

I order a cell phone in there and more than 3 months later I still don't receive the order, and keep getting excuses after excuses from them. This guys are the worst online store ever. They offer me a refund in store credit, and only of half the amount I originaly pay for the order.

Stay away from this website.

zakkp
9/27/16

Ordered a phone. Everything was okay until they asked me a photo of my passport, driver license, utility bill and paypal confirmation which I already have an account with. I have never been asked this before and I shop alot online. This smells like fraud. I refuse to give them more information and if they can't send me my order I told them to cancel it and refund me my money

jesusj16
9/24/16

Everbuying. Sorry for the past negative review about your site. I thought that I was scam by your website until you've responded immediately to my review not only here in sitejabber but also to your website-everbuying, that my order had been undergone payment verification process. Thank you for your fast response and understanding me also that I am not a thief. Again thank you everbuying and more power to your business

P.s: for those who have also bad review on everbuying, especially on paying process, you should contact their website immediately that you already paid for them and attached a copy of your payment for them to process immediately and to verify that you are the owner and not a thief.

Thank you again, more power to everbuying, hoping to shop your website again
GodBless everyone

maciejd
9/17/16

I had very good experiences buying in this shop. Very fast shipping, I was waiting for my package for about 10 days. Products are 100% original and often cheaper than on Aliexpress or other sites. I recommend buying there.

manosp4
9/9/16

the product i bought was great. the time i received the item was 17 days( for Greece is good time). the payment with paypal was very easy. I will buy again to the future.

adamp62
9/8/16

I made one order on Everbuying so far but it was the quickest delivery I ever got from China. The package came to Poland in 12 days. The product matched the description perfectly, came in original packaging, and I have no issues with it.
The shopping process was easy and I like the fact that you can pay with PayPal.

andrewc147
9/8/16

I am satisfied with the quality of purchased product. My order arrived in a short time (19 days). You have my recommendation :-)

attilat2
8/29/16

Reliable online shop with low prices and countless discounts.
The price of the products are often lower than other online shop price, and you can even reduce the prices with points up to 30%.
The products that I have ordered from them are arrived within 2 weeks from China warehouse.
The customer service also is very nice and helpful.
I recommend them.

joeld35
8/27/16

When I bought the drone from their website, nowhere did I read about a 10 to...25 days for delivery. 15 Days later and still no package. I order quite often from companies in China and never had to wait more than 10 days...Maximum. Never! This company has the worst review everywhere, from the BBB to any other sites. No package in 5 days and I will demand a full refund. Horrible experience.

radoslawn
8/26/16

Everbuying is great place to shop. When I have a problem with my order (one of the product has been damaged) I send a ticket to customer service and nice person just helped me and resend product. I didnt expect that and I am very satisfied.

agnieszkak6
8/21/16

A very good shop for gadget lovers. A lot of phones, tablets, quadcopters and accessories in stock. The usual prices are OK but I prefer to wait for a sale offers.
I'm happy with my order. The items are as described.
It takes about 2-3 weeks for parcels to arrive in Poland where I live. I really like the fact that the shipping is free (also for batteries; most stores charge for sending batteries). What I like even more is that I can reduce my final price using EB points that I gain from reviews and orders.
Oh, and they have PayPal payments so there is absolutely no risk of exposing your credit card data and you gain PayPal client protection.
I will come back for more items in the future.
I can recommend this online shop.
Agnieszka (gfxgfx)

jejurehk
8/14/16

I have already several times to buy in the store Everbuying. Shipping fast, for several days. This product comes to Ukraine for two weeks, which generally record for purchases from China. If there are any problems, they can always be solved within 24 hours, by opening a ticket with tech support. One of my recent orders TOCHIC 0.3mm 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector EP1607170911315927. Very happy with it. For all the time I had only positive experiences with tech support and receiving parcels. This is one of the few stores in China, you can trust completely in the matter of your purchases from abroad. I highly recommend this shop.

emrahy1
8/13/16

Very good shop. I got answers for all my questions in the shortest time, service is very fast. Items also were delivered quickly.

I did order phone case. There said not have stuck now and need wait 2 weeks. And 2 weeks later they sent my item. They did whst promise give before.
High recommander thanks

denv180
8/13/16

Good quality, large display , fast delivery thank you store!

alexp131
8/11/16

I do not recommend this store.
Cancels the the order through Paypal for an unknown reason. It recommended to pay by direct bank transfer. What is not safe. I think this store - a fraud

aleksandrn4
8/3/16

There was a normal shop, but now very bad. Cancel orders, at least 10 cents, even for tens of dollars. Cancellations within a few hours after your payment. Shares of at the website fraud, they also canceled, although it is a violation of the rules (obviously just do not want to send). Without explanation of reasons. And it's not just me. On the Internet a lot of these reviews. Look at the rating on this site, or read in any forum. Do not buy in the store !!!
After writing the negative reviews, I was contacted by the store staff. They promised to fix the problem, if I write a positive review. But in fact it turned out to be a fraud, orders as canceled for no reason. Draw your own conclusions ... To me - this store deceivers.

arthurm65
8/3/16

Update:
Giving these guys another chance. They actually did ship out my order quite promptly and tracking was indeed provided. However, where they messed up was providing a link for tracking that does not work on Chrome. I was unaware of that initially so it was very frustrating when customer service was being unhelpful by replying with stock answers telling me to wait another 5-10 business days for tracking info to update when in fact it'd already work on another browser, e.g. MS Edge/Explorer. Told them that I'd cancel my order thru credit card company then I started getting useful responses from them and finally got the issue straighten out. They brought this bad review upon themselves so really need to get that link/browser problem sorted to avoid unhappy customers. Shipping from China to Cali was about 10 business days so not too bad. Willing to buy again.

Original review: 1-star
15 business days already since my order was supposedly shipped out but still no updated tracking information whatsoever. Contacted them and was basically told to wait and wait some more. Looks like I'll have to call credit card company to cancel order in a couple of days. Really too bad...saw the bad reviews but gave it a try anyway...now I know.

soniab21
8/1/16

Have received several emails back but last one says they are offering me half the amount I paid for the merchandise I never received. Ripoff!

unaio
8/1/16

Hello,

I purchased 2 units of Xiaomi Redmi 3 Pro cell phone on July 18th . You have already charged in my bank account the cost of both of them and I have just received one today. I have to know if the other one has been shipped out or what has happened with it.

Could you please tell me as soon as posible what is the current situation of my order and send me the missed cell phone?

*everbuying finally solved the problem and I received the second cellphone, although i received it a month late. They also gave me 20usd in my paypal account in compensation.

giftt1
7/30/16

On 19th June I purchased my good, 2 SMART WATCHES,& 1 BLUETOOH HEADSET but till now no any responce and no communication with the seller , me shocked

kevine29
7/28/16

i bought a vernee thor on the 20th but i cannot track the shipment anywhere

aleksandrg2
7/24/16

Good afternoon, dear friends. I have long been buying in the store and got some experience. I want to share some of my thoughts about the store Everbuying. "Everything is relative." Therefore, I will compare with other online stores.
So:
1) PRICES. This is probably the first thing we notice in the first place. And here with the prices all right: the prices are only slightly higher than on Aliexpress; about on par with Gearbest; and much lower than tinydeal.com, pandawill.com, antelife.com, dx.com, dealsmachine.com, fasttech.com, banggood.com and others.
2) SHARES. Quite often the store will makes various actions when you can buy goods for even lower price. How about at Gearbest. In these event you can really manage to buy something. For example, a few months ago in the store had a promotion on their birthday, and I was able to purchase several smartphones. However one of them didn't come. Then we gradually move to the next item.
3) THE RETURN OF THE MONEY. Parcels to Ukraine come in about a month. After waiting a month and have not received the parcel, I wrote to the support. I replied pretty quickly and offered 3 options: 1 - send again the smartphone; 2 - return the money to the account at Everbuying; 3 - to get the money back through Paypal. I chose the second option, as I am going again to buy here. Besides, when you return the money in the account Everbuying, shop the accrued points.
4) POINTS. This is another nice moment in this store. When purchasing a product give the points. After leaving feedback on the product too doyut points. They (points ) can be used to purchase other goods to pay part of the cost. Points are in Gearbest (for a review on this product for some reason gives only 10 points and constantly have to write support for the points ); points not on Aliexpress and many other stores.
5) RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. On Aliexpress there; at Gearbest recently, too, there are Russian language. On Everbuying Russian language is not. Another drawback - each time you log in to your personal account you need to enter a captcha. Before, without captcha, it easier.
In my humble opinion - Everbuying is a very good store with low prices, constantly updated products, promotions. Sincerely, Alexander ( povod7).

milesm35
7/24/16

I purchased a pair of headphones on everbuying.net over a month ago and it said 7 - 25 and it hasn't arrived. I tried contacting them about it, but that just ended up with my email full of spam from the website and no response about wanting a refund. Don't buy here, even if you saw good reviews, which i fell for, it is not to be trusted. The package hasn't even shipped, and it's been over a month. Don't waste your time or money on this website, it's a scam.

alejandrov9
7/22/16

I have ordered a phone from this website with the Expedited Shipping option. It has arrived 3 weeks later but they refunded me the money I paid for the Expedited Shipping. So I am happy. Thanks

christopherm98
7/20/16

Hi I made a purchase on the 31st May and received my order around the 22nd June (Order Number EE1605311310350488). My purchase is the Ulefone Vienna and the phone itself is fantastic and the price was good - unfortunately the software on the phone continuously crashes meaning that all info is lost and a reset is required. From looking online this is common and there appears to be no fix.

Each time i have tried to contact customer support the link automatically signs me out of my account and takes me back to the sign in page making it impossible! I have tried on several different computers and several browsers and the same thing happens each time - this glitch needs to be resolved ASAP!

I have also filled in a form on the "live chat" with all the details but have received no reply.
If an Everbuying Staff member is reading please contact me on my registered email address regarding this.

I hope to hear back soon.

133 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Everbuying staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 weeks ago
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Thanos,
Thanks for your inquiry.
Nelson is the account name of everbuying's paypal account. So your money was made to everbuying. For your order, please tell us your order number to our support center. We will check it for you.
Thank you for your support.
Everbuying Customer Service
1 day ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Answer
nicoleh12
A: Dear Darrell,
Thanks very much for your message.
Could you please tell us the full name or the link of the product?
So that we can check it for you.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Everbuying Customer Service