US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

maynew

I was honestly pleasantly surprised to receive such Prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service. (in 10 reviews)

infexusb

A little background, I'm a repair shop owner who purchases around $6-7k worth of parts montly. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

yohaiy
6/27/16

"I ordered original parts as indicated on the site
But I got poor quality refarbish parts... And have nothing to do with them

aliceg37
4/18/16

RIP OFF

tracyr19
10/15/15

If I could give ZERO star I would. Please don't waste your time buying from this company. They send you broken parts even though they say they test parts before shipping. Then when you try to return, they ask for pictures and you speak with someone in China who tells you to send an email. Then it takes them 12 hrs to respond to your email only to see that it's an automated response with a link to fill out an RMA form .... which doesn't work. Oh and the order came with a phone number that doesn't work either. I have to now find the RMA and fill out and hope this process doesn't drag on for more days and I get my money back soon. In the meantime I have to order the parts somewhere else. STICK WITH ORDERING FROM US SELLERS. They only have a warehouse here... customer support is in China.

zadd
9/8/15

I have been buying from them for the last 18 month , not a single transaction where I didn't have to return faulty screens , now it's a nightmare to get a single good screen from them , just avoid at all cost , I had to return £600 of goods and block transaction through PayPal because they did not refund return cost as there policy suggest.
It affected my business and have to close down because of customers complaint.

carlosg34
6/30/15

Happen again, after a few months..this time I buy some flex cable and a battery for galaxy s3, the grand total was around $25 usd..but when I check my history on my bank account I realize that they charge me $250 usd stead $25..I call right away to their main office and after trying to speak with yhe general manager, shes was so rude on my, saying that they don't gonna reimburse my money and shes just hang my call...I gonna never buy with this company..after market parts and thief's

infexusb
5/6/15

I've been ordering from eTradeSupply on and off for a couple of years until about 3 months ago. Now, I rarely go elsewhere.

A little background, I'm a repair shop owner who purchases around $6-7k worth of parts montly. I was having some real issues with quality and availability of product from my normal suppliers, who I went through because both are located in the US. I had ordered from eTrade several times before, but normally only for what I couldn't find anywhere. Quality was always great, but waiting for the extra time to ship from Hong Kong was enough to not go through them for anything else.

Then they started a US warehouse. I decided to try eTradeSupply for the main bulk of my order, including replenishment stock for most of my Apple product parts. I was shocked at the quality. I've ordered from the 5 largest parts suppliers in the US, and none of them can hold a candle to what I got in. Definitely OEM quality on parts for iPhones, Galaxies, iPads, and even the Alcatel and HTC parts! I saved over $50 when compared to purchasing from my normal suppliers my first order.

The best part is that my customers have definitely noticed the increase in quality. What we sold before was great, but what we sell now is as near perfect as one can expect! The very few bad parts that I've received they've had no problem either replacing or refunding. 5 stars all the way! I'm even using one of their OEM Galaxy S4 screens in my current phone, and I couldn't be happier!

UPDATE 11-14-15
I've noticed now when I call that they specifically mention that they don't cater to the DIY purchaser. They are for wholesale, or bulk purchasing. Please remember that. If you're a DIY person just looking for a single screen, go to eTechParts, iFixIt, GadgetFix, or iMonster.

gonzaloq
4/21/15

I bought a Nexus 5 display from them. after three weeks, without any kind of hits or anything, it just got cracked by itself from side to side of the screen, and the customer support wouldn't recognize the damage due to bad quality product. Avoid their screens!

maynew
2/3/15

Compared to the other guys out there i believe eTradeSupply is by far the best in the market! I was honestly pleasantly surprised to receive such Prompt, efficient, and friendly customer service. My experience in the past with other companies was less than admirable..

letiziag
1/21/15

I know etradesupply for a long time, They are best in this field, We have placed more 100 orders never had any QC or late shipment issue.

davidl160
1/16/15

UPDATE - 1/21/2015 - after notifying the company of this review, two people from their customer support and their finance departments e-mailed me. They legitimately seemed concerned about resolving my issue. I was told that the employee that was working with me was disciplined. They offered to (and immediately did) pay for screws that I needed to purchase on my own. Their English is a little broken, but I feel that their hearts are in the right place. Thank you for making this right!

CAREFUL - company "moderates" product reviews (i.e. filters out poor product reviews). I tried posting a review of the product on their website and instead of accepting it, they responded privately to it via e-mail.

Product was a great price and arrived on time. Unfortunately, the LCD/digitizer with front bezel that I received that was advertised as OEM was probably not an OEM part. It was a different brand than the one that I removed from my Nexus 7. The bezel did not adhere as well to the glass/digitizer as the original - they separate with a little pressure, whereas the original one needs to be separated with heat (that is how good the adhesive was). Finally, there are 15 screws that hold the tablet together. Only 2 of the screws worked with the new assembly. Although the company was good about responding when I contacted them, they speak very broken English. After multiple days of communicating with them (I get a response every evening - presumably because they are located in Asia), they asked me to send back the unit, rather than just send me screws that work with my unit. Instead, I wasted a few hours figuring out what micro screws I needed and ordered them on my own. I hope that the LCD itself ends up being a good quality - as other knock-offs of the same brand have poor reviews on Amazon.

paulb153
12/21/14

I had a first buyer super great experience.I smashed my nexus 5 screen and all other site were giving me very high prices. I learned of etradersupply via a YouTube reviewer, bought the screen+some tools, watched their(etradersupply) YouTube channel for instruction and voila and almost brand new phone. They rock..

jakeh33
12/19/14

I have ordered twice from Etradesupply.

All I can say is.. WOW!

The delivery time is outstanding and the quality has been great. I highly recommend this site for anyone who wishes to purchase a replacement part for their cell phone.

A+++

greenwerksg
12/19/14

I have multiple cell phone repair shops in Texas. I found Etrade Supply from great reviews from several people that attend a Dog park I frequent. I could not be happier w/ the customer service I have recvd. from them over the last 2 years. Any time I have had a question I generally recv an answer back from them w/in the hour! I recommend them to al my family & friends (that don't live near one of my repair shops lol!) I find their inventory to be fully stocked through out the year & shipping communication to be very accurate. Greenwerks, Inc

sams168
12/19/14

I need some small parts for my repair shop and this company has quite some choices, so I ordered with them. The shipping was fast, the quality of their products are good. I'd definitely order w/ them again!

juliaw15
12/18/14

I've had great couple of years, experiencing with the supplies and phone parts. I've been ordering LCD and the quality is good, and shipping is great and on time. I've had great customer service along the years.

samt37
12/18/14

Got a quick return phone call and my order was shipped that day. Will definitely be ordering again!

daveb89
12/18/14

If you're looking for repair parts for your cell phone, I found a great place ETradeSupply. They have parts for all major brands like Samsung and Apple. Good prices and all the right parts! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

chimegd
11/26/14

Hey I have been ordering 2 years from Etradesupply, Quality, Customer service everything is super. Also the shipping is great because box is so well that it would never break.

Tip for consumers: I have been cell phone repair business 6 years, Now i have 8 repair chains. All of them buys from etradesupply

alexs240
11/2/14

We own a repair store in northridge California and thought we can add etradesupply to our list of suppliers. We order min $1500 to $5000 / mo. There customer service is a horrible. They offered free shipping, then went back on there word saying have too many ipad screens in our shopping cart and it's just too heavy to offer free shipping. They then offered 4% discount, and went back on there word, no 4% discount shows at checkout. There customer support is horrible. I wasted 3 days chatting with there customer service, very slow responses, hard to understand English, and then ended up no where. I don't trust a company that do not care about there customers. Good bye etradesupply. Webcarts#gmail

hansd10
10/15/14

I ordered a screen-assembly for my Samsung S4 Mini T. and received the part for the Samsung S4 Mini. I complained, sent pictures of why it did not fit a week later I received the reply that the T version is not available in their region (?). Now 4 weeks further, they do not answer my e-mails, two weeks ago I received an e-mail saying that it's a holiday there and they will get back to me. After 2 weeks still no answer.
They want a 30% restocking fee, and I have to send it back on my expense!

normanh19
8/13/14

Please do not make the same mistake like me: I ordered bye EtradeSupply.

The qualitiy of the products is verrry bad. The worst. Just trust me I bought a lcd htc one m7. To get the money back you must send it to China or US thats terrible.

After 2weeks no using of my handy a didn't get the money back. And believe me I am not one of that morons that can't repair their mobile phone. The display works for one weeks.....

eelkok
6/20/14

Ordered a telephonescreen on June 17th which was delevered two days later from across the world. The screen was transported in a hard plastic case. Information update during the processing was very good.

terryp25
5/14/14

Great customer service. They were quick to answer, and very accommodating when I ordered the wrong unit at getting me sorted out, and making sure I was happy. I would definitely deal with them again. Shipping options were reasonable, and a great selection.

wesleym31
3/31/14

Easy ordering process, super quick delivery and they even supply you with a video in the email to help you out. Over all, a great experience.

nayanes
3/31/14

Fast shipping, and very good packaging, this housing is perfect like the original, i had some problems assembling the volume buttons and power button, missing in colored ones some small metal pins to ensure the click of a button. Finally, the product is well made, and it was not necessary to make drastic changes to the adaption.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the eTradeSupply staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question