Review of ePacificMall

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nancym174
4/14/17

I am waiting on an order from January 31. It is now April 12. Will NEVER order from them again and their web address is a scam. DOES'NT EXIST. I am glad I paid with PayPal as I can file a complaint with them. I am so disappointed that I have been taken advantage of. Shame on these people.

annachiaram
3/11/17

Ho acquistato il magnetic phone cable, non l'ho mai ricevuto. Ho aperto una contestazione el'ho convertita in reclamo con paypal e ho notto la mail info@epacificmall.com quindi ho cercato online e trovato queste recensioni. Confermo tutto: non ho mai ricevuto nulla, e il venditore non comunica con me.

ronk60
2/22/17

epacificmall is a scam,never ship products or communicate with customers I ordered product 2 months ago and have never received product or shipping information

lindad172
2/14/17

This place is a SCAM! They never communicate. Will send a shipping label that obviously never left their building. Be aware and do not buy from them!

annt51
2/6/17

I ordered a ring on 1/6/17, still waiting for order, no phone number, no tracking info, nothing. Really rating is o but wasn't offered.
How much longer do I have to wait?

cindyw76
10/21/16

Short and sweet...BBB is going to hear about this place..ITS A RIP OFF!!!!!

johns797
12/11/14

order a 3 pack of masks nov 21 it's now dec 11.written to them twice and called twice.phone calls are always directed to answering service that is always full.never had any contact from them.

edwins22
9/2/14

Would not have given them one star but had to. Their electronic items
WILL NOT work with an IPhone. The cables give error message like most cheep electronic items.i ordered thru Moolala and thought they might be different, but no luck. Waited past the SEVEN day return policy to complain so of course no replacement or refund. DO NOT ORDER from these people,,,,

Tip for consumers: Do not order electronics for IPhone !

cynthias15
8/27/14

I would have to agree with the majority of the customer reviews listed. I ordered a 10 foot iPhone 5 USB charging/sync cable as the advertised Deal of the Day for $2. It was delivered promptly, but the cable only lasted 1 month and then began showing an error message on my phone that the device was not an authorized device for iPhone. After about 2 weeks it stopped working completely. I called DealChicken and was told to send it back (over 2 dollars) and they would call the company to see what they could do since I had the device for over 1 month. I just wrote it off as a loss and counted my blessings it was only $2 I lost. Beware of this company.

lyssah
4/11/14

This company sells junk . Will never buy from them again.

theresef
3/27/14

This is the worst company ever to deal with. I purchased Neoprene ski masks from Spreebird and they smelled like gasoline so you couldn't put them near your face. After 13 weeks of emails and me spending more money to ship them back to them, they have refused to give me a refund. This company should be shut down for their inferior products and lack of guarantees or customer service. Don't buy anything from this site or you will be disappointed!!!!!!!!

lisah73
3/22/14

Like most other reports on this site - I purchased a voucher though LivingSocial late November and am still waiting for the product to be delivered! And this is despite paying for priority delivery.

It took 4 emails from me to them to be told I had not redeemed my voucher properly. I was promised the product with 5 - 15 business days and a tracking number when they had one - still waiting for both of those things.

Buyer beware - be very very very aware!

olgac2
3/20/14

I had purchased a "mystery box" voucher for $12 from KGBdeals.com for products that were supposed to be worth $150. Instead I received Chinese fraudulent cell phone accessories that can be bought on eBay for $3-5!!! Additionally, it took almost 3 months to ship the product instead of promised 2 weeks. I'm afraid even to use this stuff as not to break my cell phone. DON"T BUY FROM THEM!!!

katiar
3/17/14

this is all a scam.. i purchased a set of brushes from them through living social about two months ago and i still havent recieved it. they keep telling me they will get my tracking information but never do. DO NOT even try to get anything from them cause youll never get it. Im surprised living social is still promoting their stuff on their page though

martic2
3/5/14

I have ordered multiple times from this website and have had great experiences every time. There was only one time that there was an error in the order and they promptly took care of it and sent the additional items that were missing. I would highly recommend them and order from them again and again.

staceyh13
2/24/14

If it were possible to give negative stars I would!! DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH THIS COMPANY!! THEY ARE A SCAM and you WILL NOT get your stuff!!!

Over 6 weeks ago I order the make-up brush set through living social and am, even after many many many many attempts, have still not received anything except some bull crap generic emails the same as everyone else "The product should reach you in 5 to 15 business days" and "We shall share the tracking number"... hmmm yeah so after waiting, wating, waiting, waiting and then waiting some more im still yet to receive either the shipping number or the items!!

I have finally lodged a claim against this company with the ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission), Pay Pal (who I paid through thank god!!) and Living social (who I purchased the voucher through) so hopefully I should be getting every cent refunded really soon!!

Ohhhh and whats even funnier is that they have blocked me from writting on their facebook for simply stating how dodgy they were!!

John B - Have fun replying this one!!

toddr13
2/20/14

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!! It's been over a month since i ordered from them. I was told they would send me a tracking number within 5 to 15 buisness days twice. And I paid for EXPRESS SHIPPING!!! I asked to cancel my order and issue a refund. A couple days later they (Sunila) ask me for the shipping transaction number... Say what? They haven't shipped it to me yet, let alone provide me a shipping transaction number. I give up. What a joke of a company. Can't believe DealChicken allows them to use their service.

lynnn4
2/18/14

This the worst site I have ever been in contact with. Bought some make up brushes on December 8th 2013 and as of February 18 2014 still not have received them. Been in contact with them on at least 3 occasions and after days with out a reply eventually was told they were going to be shipped,will be there in a few business days. All LIES! The customer service from this site does not exist and I would not buy a single thing from them again. I would be willing to bet they will be out of business soon and that would be a good thing!!!!!

alainh1
2/18/14

Order a long sleeve dress shirt using a voucher. They sent me the wrong shirt, and the wrong size. I've contacted them 3-4 times and they've told me to send a picture of the wrong item which I did 3-4 times... Still nothing. No communication at all after sending the pictures of the wrong item. Awful experience. Never again dealing with them.

larryt13
2/13/14

Placed an order for 2 x 10 ft USB Cable on 11/29/13. Have not received them yet. Have twice contacted company and received the response that it "should deliver this product within 5 to 15 business days". The second 15 days are up and still no cables. Today is 2/13/14 and another 15 days is unacceptable. Apparently Samantha and Sunila are poor customer representatives or the shipping department is poor. I guess I lost my money on this purchase. Will not buy from them again.

mjc3
2/8/14

I have ordered some fish eye lens for my son for christmas. I ordered it last Dec 11 and have not recieved anything not even an email back. Its already Feb 8. Thats way too much time. Every time I send them an email , there is no reply. I think this place is fraud or just don't care. So sick of this place.

meganb14
2/8/14

I bought their 3-lens kit from LivingSocial which showed a photo of a macro lens, a fish-eye lens, and a telephoto lens. When my package arrived, I saw that the telephoto lens was missing. When I called LivingSocial for an explanation, the rep told me that ePacific Mall had explained that there were in fact 3 lenses: you have to uncrew the macro in order to find a "third" lens. No telephoto lens. The photo was false advertising. Plus, the macro lens is terrible.

julied25
1/29/14

In September I ordered 4 items. Initially I was given a duplicate code that someone else had already used. After numerous emails I finally was given a new code. It is now the end of January and to date I have only received one of the items. I am so sick of dealing with this and have requested a refund. Guess what! No response !!!
This company is a joke. Do not buy from them!

rf18
1/28/14

I ordered a make-up brush kit on Dec. 2nd, 2013, and still have not received it. I've submitted 2 requests for status via their website, and have yet to hear back from them. What should I do now???

samd44
1/26/14

For all those who had ordered through Epacificmall and are not satisfied with the products delivered , I just got their telephone number where you can reach them . I got their number through some of my friends in Canada . So their telephone number is +14162893702.I was one of the customers and thought I help u all with this number.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ePacificMall staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question