US Government’s NSF

85%
8759 E. Bell Road, Building G
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Tel: 1-866-830-4576
We are happy to help you with treatment questions.
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sherrim6
9/6/13

My daughter suffered with chronic lyme disease for 18 years. No one could figure out what was wrong with her and no one would go to any effort to find out or to help her. When we finally realized what we were dealing with, we traveled to the Envita clinic and under the care of Dr. Korn she began to see real improvements.

Envita is a place we will stay connected to for a lifetime. Their staff is very kind and helpful in everyway. The medical care is the best I've ever experienced. What they did for my daughter is nothing short of a miracle.

I found that Envita was knowledgeable about every possible lyme treatment. They use a combination of western and alternative medicine along with immunity boosters that really leaves no stone unturned. They keep the patient motivated and comfortable. It was the best possible environment for healing that I can imagine.

wesleya10
12/6/14

Not writing for myself, personally, but for my father-in-law, Terry Skidmore. Battling with prostate cancer, his quality of life and happiness suffered greatly, until he started receiving treatment at Envita. The treatments, supplements and care were all first rate, and his outlook and mood improved noticeably afterwards.

jacobm35
3/6/13

I dont typically post on blogs, but I thought it would be worthwhile posting my story in here. A few years ago I was diagnosed with late stage prostate cancer. It was a terrifying time in my life since it was late stage and I was very scared I was going to die. I researched many clinics both big and small My Canadian friend during this time was also diagnosed with cancer. He decided to go to a much larger, very well known standard cancer center. They would not help him with anything until he had wired 250k to their bank account. I certainly did not have that kind of money, and on top of that, I was not willing to subject myself right away to the chemo / radiation lifestyle. But he did and he went forward with them, deciding to go with the approach that most people end up going with, chemo / radiation. He went downhill very quickly, his body just deteriorated and he ended up dying about a year later. I really dont know if he could have been saved by going somewhere else, that is a judgment call that is impossible to make, because he didnt try anything else.
My story is dramatically different. My daughter found out about Envita through a friend and she did some research about the clinic. I became very excited to hear about the treatments and technology that they use. Their education is superb, and it helped put my mind at ease about their qualifications for dealing with advanced cases such as mine. My questions were answered I really felt that the doctors cared for me and my wellbeing because the time they spent with me. They never acted rushed, like they wanted me out their door. While I was at Envita, I got to know a lot of other patients, and they were all so happy to be there, not because they were sick, but because they had a place that truly cared about them and was doing everything they could to get them well. I know that Envitas treatments and integrative approach is what ultimately got me well and saved my life. I couldnt be more grateful to the doctors and staff. I also know of other patients with similar stories, but nobody knows about them because they arent shared, like mine wasnt shared until now. Im sorry to all those that suffer that go through the mainstream care without at least trying alternative care.

dinaa2
12/14/14

What a wonderful experience I have had at Envita! I have met with two of the doctors there and both have been outstanding. I very much feel that they put me first as the patient and this is not just a business for them. I was listened to completely and never rushed to get to the next patient. The environment is very positive and welcoming. Thank you Envita for everything!

silvanas1
9/6/13

In 2010 I was cured of advanced stage 3 breast cancer. Because my cancer was so advanced, several doctors said I would for sure have multiple tumors throughout my body and would die if I didn't go the route of chemo and radiation. I went to Envita and was cancer free within two months. Here's my suggestion: Go to Envita first and do your part - the diet and life style - and you have a very strong chance to be cancer free. If you go to Envita and continue to drink pop, smoke cigarettes, or eat junk food, you will be wasting your money. I live near Envita so I have been able to over the last 3 1/2 years to come in for maintance from time to time. I have met many people over the years who would come in for treatment go out for a smoke or bring in pop and junk food during or after treatment. They come sick and left sick. Speaking from personal experience, if you truly want to make the best attempt to overcome cancer and not destroy your body, go to Envita and work it like a job; like your life depended on it. If you are not disciplined to do your part, you will go to Envita and waste your money. I know people who had terminal cancer and were cured. Miracles happen but you have to be disciplined. You have to change the diet and lifestyle!! I am a walking miracle and have met many, many others who too are walking miracles because of Envita.

dominicc
8/7/12

I came to Envita with stage 4 colon cancer with metastasis to my liver. The Mayo clinic, after chemotherapy had told me that there was not much left to do, but that there was possibly a new drug trial option. I like my doctor but I really expected more from Mayo. They were supposed to be the best!I then started researching with my husband a more integrative approach. I went to numerous integrative cancer clinics, naturopathic doctors, alternative MDs and was really worried about their level of treatment ability, since I was placing my life in their hands. My mother found Envita on the web and started talking to them about my case. I decided to go in for an appointment, and from there it was nothing but positive. Envita gave me real hope, something I was being starved of. I started treatment there and after 12 weeks I was witnessing a major turnaround in my health. My family gave me a really hard time thinking I was totally out of my mind for leaving Mayo but in my mind I didnt have a choice.Envita was worth every penny, they had an amazing staff, great support and incredible knowledge. The cost, when compared to my conventional treatment, was much less expensive and Envita worked with me and my husband. God provided! - is all that I can say and I thank Him every day for it. All alternative cancer treatment is really expensive anywhere you go, but Envita was the best for me. They saved my life, I feel like a mama bear protecting her cubs when it comes to Envita.The staff became like family and first thing I noticed was that no one their looked sick like in the hospital, I just had great feeling. What more can I say?

krystas
11/13/14

I recently had a short treatment protocol at Envita. Not only am I feeling much better but everyone from the doctor to the front desk administration was warm, open and honest about costs and expectations of the treatments. When I was there I saw patients in the treatment rooms that were smiling and laughing and later when I found out that some of these patients were late stage cancer patients I was shocked at how "healthy" they looked...truly, rooms full of sick people that didn't look sick! I would go back to Envita and would recommend any family member or friend to have treatment there as well.

erich178
9/12/15

I just saw Dr. Just at Envita to go over my labs and thus far my experience has been very informative. He was able to tell me what was causing my symptoms, and it was nice to actually spend time with him not a PA or Nurse. The center feels very welcoming and you don't fell like your at a hospital. The staff was very attentive and overall the experience was excellent.

charliep16
9/6/15

I have been a patient at Envita for a while now and wanted to share my opinion and experience. The staff here is great from the front desk to the doctors to the nurses. I was treated for different infections, and it was the first time I was able to spend that much time with a doctor. I was amazed to see so many patients having good results, myself included, especially after listening to their stories. I would recommend this place not only because of the treatments they offer but because of the healing environment they provided.

terrys53
11/24/14

the people at Envita are so nice and helpful. They make it pleasant to go to the DR.

kristyes
3/4/16

After 3 years of misdiagnoses and mistreatment, I lost hope of ever getting my good health back. I went from a strong, physically fit, independent woman, to totally bedridden. Thanks to Dr. Oertle and the wonderful staff of Envita Medical Center, for recognizing chronic tick infections my family doctor and other specialists totally missed for 3 years. I am totally grateful for Envita, the doctors and staff. It is a Christian facility in which the patients support each other. So happy I chose Envita for treatment!

rachelg42
11/2/15

We're from Indiana so we're 1900 miles from home. Rachel Mae was being off and on at Parkview Hospital in Ft. Wayne, IN. and didn't seem to help as she kept getting worse as they called the family together twice. She has breathing problems and anxiety. They took everything off and her in hospice care. Everyone was praying for her and all at once she wanted a pencil and wrote, please pray for me that I can get well. We were all astounded, so our daughter in law Amy started searching the internet and this place popped up called Envita in Arizona and sad they treat natural and medical and that's what we were looking for. We felt it was "God sent" so we started making plans so we spent one whole day faxing her medical records and filling out forms and we were accepted to come. They sent a med jet called Angel Flight to pick her up. It took four and a half hours to get her here. Her brother Ben and Sister Barbara Ann flew with her. They had a good flight but when they got here they were worried about her breathing so they sent her to the hospital for a few hours to get her fluid drained and put her in Hospice of the Valley two weeks before she was able to come for treatment. They gave her too much fluids at home and it caused the breathing problems. We rented an apartment and have been bringing her 5 days a week for treatment. The first 6 weeks or so they built her body up with nutrition until they felt she was able to withstand radiation and chemo. She went through most of that now and is starting to eat well and get around on her own. It's amazing what Envita and lots of prayers did for her. We also want to thank Dr. Just and his coordinator Samantha and the staff for all the loving care! "God Bless You All" She is hoping to be healed soon to go home again.

charleyh4
7/11/13

Envita is the place that I always remind to people when they are suffring from cancer. My mom was very weak and chemotherapy was killing her body. We found a friend in Atlanta that had brought his mother to Envita Medical Center with fatigue and low energy issues and had really good things to say about the cancer patients they met at the center. Envita really was a surprise for me, they took great care of my mom and gave her great energy and overall gave her several really good years of life before she was called home to the Lord. I also have a pastor friend from Boston that brought his wife to Envita with breast cancer and she had a great experience to. I feel like I want to give back, I keep hearing about how people are getting cancer all around me. Envita is the place to go; they helped my mom and did it naturally. I know that if we didnt go to Envita, she would have not lived as long as she did or have the quality of life that she did. If I ever get cancer, I wouldnt hesitate in going to Envita.

rickh41
9/15/13

My wife was treated at Envita for several weeks in 2013 for a chronic medical condition. I spent the entire time with her acting as her patient advocate so I believe I have a pretty good understanding of the day to day function of Envita. I was able to observe without the hindrances that come along with being a suffering patient. My wife was not healed at Envita though that would have been a wonderful thing to report to you. Though she was not healed, she was helped and we received an innumerable amount of blessings that we will remember forever. Every member of the staff, I believe there was around 17 at the time we were there, was very easy to communicate with and I feel were genuine in their desire to help us. You will not find a more pleasant staff anywhere. This is so important in the healing process. I know that they don't have all the answers but they are quality people that are working hard to help people who most others have written off as being "unhealable". They were very sensitive to my financial needs and worked with me way beyond what other clinics would have. The treatments were difficult on my wife but the staff was there helping to get her through them. I found Dr. Korn and Dr. Oertle very professional and willing to spend much time answering any question I had. Yes, I wish that my wife was completely healed from her awful health condition, but if I were to evaluate Envita based on that critera alone that would be unfair. Some will be 100% better while others may not see a lot of improvement.. This I know, you will find a competent staff with good character and morals that will work very hard to find a better quality of health for you. My wife entered the doors to Envita hopeless both physically and emotionally. The experience there brought healing in ways that go beyond ridding oneself of a disease. I don't suspect that is the typical experience at most medical clinics. We made friends while there and left with a peace that God had directed our steps to a wonderful place for medical treatments.

jordanp15
11/14/14

I, along with many of my family members, have been treated at Envita and have felt so very grateful and blessed because of it. I appreciate the very knowledgable and courteous staff, the great doctors that are extremely skilled and truly listen to you and provide individualized care, and the professional, beautiful and comforting environment. I felt like I was a person they genuinely cared about and that, along with the top quality and cutting edge treatment, made all the difference. I feel like a different person now since the time I first saw them 3 years ago. I am much healthier (and subsequently happier) because of what they were able to finally diagnose for me (which other doctors could not) and treat and in the process I have learned how to better take care of myself. That total body healing approach has made all the difference. I highly recommend Envita.

danr38
11/24/14

My family is very grateful to the doctors and staff at Envita. My mother was a patient there earlier this year from mid-January through mid-February. She originally sought treatment options for some diverticulitis that shed been experiencing for a few months, but shed in fact had a lot of health problems over a long period of time. She struggled with chronic migraine headaches for about 20 years, had thyroid cancer in the late 90s, had been dealing with chronic fatigue for about 10 years, and it seemed like she was always sick with somethingobvious signs a very weak immune system. The doctor explained that this whole complex history was probably linked and that the inflammation that was fueling all these different diseases was likely being caused by undiagnosed chronic infections and accumulation of environmental toxins.

One thing we really appreciated about Envita was their attention to detail and proper diagnostics. They didnt rush to treatment recommendations based on hunches, assumptions, or theories, and they didnt expect my mom to take a leap of faith and start treatment right away. Her initial visit to Envita lasted for just one day so they could evaluate her and do some testing to try to pinpoint the source and depth of her disease. She then returned home to Oregon. A couple weeks later, they did a phone consultation to review the results, explain all the data, and fine tune her plan. Over the years, my mom has tried every herb, tincture, supplement, oil, and homeopathic remedy available to find some relief from her symptoms, but Dr Oertle helped her understand that while those home remedies could be helpful to manage symptoms and help people feel better, none were powerful enough to truly resolve the causes of her condition.

My mom needed almost 3 weeks of multiple daily IV treatments to treat the viral infections, toxic heavy metals, and diminished immune system that had kept her sick for so long. She did have to get a port which she didnt really want, but it ended up not being a big deal once she had it for a few days. Im the only one of my siblings that lives in Arizona, so I got to accompany her for treatment whenever my schedule would allow. We learned that the majority of the patients treated at Envita have either Lyme disease or cancer, and some even have both, so a lot of them are there for closer to two months. The doctors quickly ruled out Lyme disease for my mom, so her treatment plan was a lot less intense and she didnt have to do the antibiotics and some of the other treatments that Lyme patients do. It was neat to be there and be part of the patient community at the clinic. The patients and staff really become close and draw a lot of strength from each other.

From what I saw while I was there with my mom, Envita really helps a lot of people who dont really have many other good options, but they are by no means perfect. It was exciting to see some of my moms Envita friends get into remission from late-stage cancer after their doctors back home had given them no hope. It was also heartbreaking and disappointing to see some of the patients who got there too late for the treatments to really be able to take effect against their disease.

I hadnt been home to Oregon very much over the previous several years, so I was surprised to learn about how sick my mom had been. She is really a warrior and would always put on her best smile in order to entertain and take care of us kids whenever we gathered for reunions and holidays, but it would really take it out of her and each gathering left her debilitated for days afterward. It escalated to the point that she would need to rest even after very simple taskseven getting dressed in the morning would put her out of commission for an hour. She has always been a very active, involved grandmother to her 20 grandchildren, but she often had days where she had to pass up on grandkid time because she just didnt have the strength. She had always enjoyed going on long walks with friends for exercise, but she had gotten to the point that even a lap around the block was too much for her.

Dr Oertle had cautioned my mom that it often takes several weeks after completing treatment to really start feeling better, but my mom felt improvement even after the first week. She worked really hard to be compliant with the diet and supplements that they had recommended, and she made healing a priority. Taking all of those supplements was basically a full-time job, but she did it. She even did the coffee enemas that they recommended to help with detox and got a lot of benefit from doing it. She continued to improve each week that she was there, but the most significant gains in her health were definitely seen after she returned home. It seems like her strength and energy returned more and more with every week that she was home, and everyone has been amazed and very grateful to have grandma functioning at 100% again. This October, she and my dad took off for two weeks on a camping roadtrip through Oregon, California, Arizona, Colorado and Utah. That kind of trip hasnt happened for probably 20 years, and would not have been possible for my mom if she hadnt gotten her health back the way she did.

We are just so grateful to the doctors and staff at Envita. Its almost an hour drive from my house to get to the clinic, but my wife and I have both been back for supplements and/or IVs whenever we start to get sick. Weve also spread the word to friends and people we know at church who need better options for their health.

leahp13
2/22/16

We came to Envita as a last hope to do everything. We had little hope and thought we said goodbye when we sent her to Arizona. Envita was a sign from God on her last days. Envita saved her from late stage breast cancer. We are forever grateful.

johnm856
8/25/16

Envita is a special place for healing; but, not just because of the access to cutting edge technologies and medicines from around the world. It is made special because of the staff, from the office support, to the nursing staff and the doctors. There is a true sense that they all are 100% dedicated to what they do, how they do it and the patient's wellbeing.
Never have I had the feeling in any other medical center that they recognized healing is a 3 part process of, mind, body & spirit. From the first interview at Envita that was made quite obvious as was the fact of no false guarantees. Healing of any seroius disease is as much a commitment of being coachable and hard work on the patient's part as that of the medical team. If I were to try to summarize Envita, it would be professional, genuinely compassionate and caring for the patient and their families.

vickiew4
7/27/12

I was diagnosed by Breast Cancer on 9th April 2009 and I received a most of the treatment for cancer treatment from the Envita Medical Centers by Dr. Dino Prato. I was treated with Integrative medicine by the Envita Medical Center from Last 10 years. The Energy which room was magnetic. My Breast Surgery was canceled three times. so I choose a Naturopathy by Envita Medical center and get the improvement.

robertp46
4/2/13

This place has really impressed me with their transparency and willingness to educate you about your condition(s) as to what your options really are. Whether it's alternative treatment or conventional treatment, they'll explain everything to you before even taking a payment from you. Their website has been really helpful and has provided a lot of helpful information that I would have otherwise had a hard time finding on my own using google alone. It's really easy to be skeptical of a smaller, lesser known place like Envita when being compared to the larger scale places like Mayo clinic, but I quickly learned to not be blinded by the marketing powers of the bigger places that only offer conventional treatments and really nothing more. I stumbled into a fairly recent "radio" style review he conducted with a former patient that may help anybody who is still on the fence about whether to give this place a chance.

vitishb
7/22/13

This site is really fantastic because you can find everything you want, regarding me I especially buy technologic stuff and my expectation are always respected!!!

tonyad2
11/23/14

When my father was diagnosed with cancer I was devastated. My father did not want to go through chemotherapy and radiation. He chose to go to Envita and have a Integrative therapy. Dr Oertle took the time to listen to all of my fathers concerns and then formulated a treatment plan that shrunk his tumor and boosted his immune system. The staff took such great care of him and everyone felt like family. I cannot say Thank You enough for the care that my father received from Envita.

craigp8
7/9/12

I have had my sister and father go through Envita, and they were incredible in treating the different issues they have had. The doctors and staff were so helpful and knowledgeable, I would recommend them to anybody.

donnab94
1/19/16

When I first came to Envita, I finally got a correct confirmation of the fact that I had Lyme. I had been very sick with multiple symptoms for several years, without getting any information or help from the doctors I consulted. This is a common story from all the Lyme patients I have met on my journey. I was told by my Envita doctor that my condition was critical and fragile at the beginning. I have persevered with the help of the excellent nurses, doctors, and other staff who are always available. I am so much better, with a few more weeks of treatment to go. I have my life back. I truly believe that this facility is the only place to go. Lyme has not been acknowledged or studied for effective treatments anywhere except for the 15 years dedicated at Envita for better and better ways to help us get well.

kimberlyw7
3/1/13

Envita Medical Center and it's doctors saved my life. I went there 2 years ago for treatment of chronic lyme disease, it's coinfections, mercury and uranium poisoning. When I first asked my father to send me there for treatment, his initial words were, "I'm not going to spend my money on those charlatans!!" After 9 weeks of their iv protocol AND following through with their recommendations of further home care, he is a true believer also in Envita Medical Center. I had been ill my whole life(51 years), had 13 medical specialists, a sevice dog, multiple surgeries, my whole personality had changed and although I have a master's degree, I had completely 'dumbed down'. My adult daughter thought I had alzheimers. Envita has given me my life back. They were the first and only doctors who were ever able to help me. I highly recommend Envita Medical Center. If my family or loved ones ever needed their assistance - I wouldn't hestitate to take them to Envita Medical Center for their expertise.

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Envita staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
kc148
K C.
2 weeks, 2 days ago
Answer
marshalla11
Amanda B. [Envita Rep]
A: The success rate would be based off discovering what underlying conditions may have caused the cancer and how difficult treatment of those underlying conditions is. Without knowing what may have caused the cancer we can't give a definitive success rate unfortunately. I would recommend speaking with a Patient Care Coordinator, they will be able to review any testing that may have been done and can give a better idea of what to expect from treatment. You can reach them at 1-866-830-4576
2 weeks, 1 day ago
on 12/7/16
Answer
marshalla11
Amanda B. [Envita Rep]
A: Envita does not work with insurance companies because we operate outside the standards of care for insurance billing. The cost of treatment varies dependent on what conditions the patient is dealing with and what treatments will be necessary to help that condition. You would need to speak with a patient care coordinator to get a better idea of cost based on what you are dealing with. Call 1-866-830-4576 to learn more.
on 12/8/16