mariel143
8/16/16

They ask you to do a lot of documentation and you can spend hours doing this. Then they make excuses for why you can't be reimbursed. I have a feeling this company is pocketing the money they get from your receipts instead of reimbursing you.

gt27
11/30/14

I got a call on my phone regarding jobseekers with disabilities. As soon as I went to the website address I was given "landajob.org" I could tell it was not legitimate. Information for my name, address, phone, etc., as well as personal information was asked for. I did not complete anything but just looked over it. It gave a description of EN's or Employer Networks, which is a scam. Beware.............

millies2
6/17/14

What a scam!! Texted my cell to call 866-236-4983, which was automated voice over questions. I hung up immediately. Checked the job posting an hour later and the position was no longer listed on the site I bookmarked. Hmmm...

peted1
4/23/11

I recieved a phone call regarding a job I had applied for online. I almost fell for $500 sweepstakes Prize . I read the rules & realized that their primary goal was to sell me "education". I quickly unsubsribed from their site. I must admit that I'm very disappionted that I was misled.

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the Employer-Network staff and other customers.

Employer-Network?