Review of ElleSilk

Portland, OR 97218-2862, USA
support@ellesilk.com

bb178
8/19/17

[[ASIN:B017GXOZX6 ElleSilk Women's Silk Pajama Set, 100% Charmeuse Silk, Super Soft Light Pink S]] I bought this item and paid an additional $30 for them to customize the garment to fit my measurements...big mistake. What I received did not match the custom measurements. It appears they do not make these for anyone taller than the model who they say is 5' 7" tall regardless of what your measurements are. Their return policy does not allow for returns for any custom items which is understandable if the item had been made to the custom measurements that were given to them. It also took them an extra week to send my express shipment, poorly made item. In their email they so thoughtfully stated while I could not return or exchange it for a size that fit, I was free to reorder it in another size and pay for another one of their poorly made, overpriced items. Needless to say I will waste no more time or money on Ellesilk.

innap3
6/28/17

I bought a silk nightgown for $140 back in February. When it arrived it looked great but after just two months of use it started splitting and tearing in many places. I have almost new LG washer and always use the most gentle mode to wash the nightgown. When I contacted ElleSilk with a complain they admitted that they had quality problem and corrected it recently by moving to the premium silk, however, they refused to replaced the item and offered $10 discount on the next purchase! What a scam!

jessical169
1/19/17

Do not purchase ellesilk items as gifts because your recipient will have no idea of the unreasonable10-day return/exchange policy. I contacted ellesilk on January 16 after I received a nightwear item as a gift on Christmas Day that is too large. I asked to exchange but was told NO. Allowing a gift recipient to make an exchange would cost the company almost nothing and result in a satisfied customer. Instead, I now have a $100+ item that I can't wear. I think this is very poor customer service.

katrinal14
12/16/16

I bought a set of sheets from ElleSilk for our new bed room. I ordered them in Queen Size and they fit my queen size bed well and the suede rose color matched my bed room perfectly. They are so comfortable that it's hard for me to get out of my bed. Just a little expensive, but worth every penny! I will buy a silk duvet cover from the website in the same color to complete our bed.

marjorieg3
12/8/16

So I misunderstood the refund policy (it said there was a 10-day no quibble) but then the details say my item was an exception only for an exchange. The nightie silk quality was okay - I have had much better. The fit was really strange and the size was right. The "vest" had a back shorter than the front and the long nightgown gaps a lot under the arms. It is also not a full length gown and I am only 5' 5" and the straps are not thick enough to last a long time. I am stuck with the items I ordered but if I had known that I could not return them, I would have purchased fewer items to try.

malissaa
10/28/16

It is the best quality duvet cover set I have come across. I have been to dozens of local stores to look for covers. The ones from ElleSilk are the softest, most comfortable out of them all. I HIGHLY recommend them.

annew55
9/23/16

I bought a silk blanket for my mother as a birthday gift. My mother loved it and said that it kept her warm. I was just disappointed that the Lavender blanket was unavailable when I wanted to buy in, but the Camel one was nice still.
The blanket is very soft, but it is a little thin. I wouldn't say that it's absolutely insulating, but it does do a pretty good job to keep you comfortable and warm!
Overall, the price is reasonable, so I would probably buy another one as a gift. If you want a really thick blanket, this might not be the product for you though, it was a little thin. I recommend the blanket!

karenv26
3/16/16

I purchased a night shirt...it looked good upon receiving. However when worn it turns into a jumbled up mess. They don't take returns unless it;'s not been worn. Also, they will not allow my review on their site. I believe these good ratings are a scam on here, Very UNHAPPY with my purchase.

gayf3
3/7/16

steer clear of this site - I bought a nightdress that looked dreadful on me - I assumed they would refund but no, apparently nightdresses are intimate apparel therefore only an exchange is possible, but you have to pay for postage back to china, and then pay again for postage for the replacement item. I tried to get them to be reasonable but they wouldn't. And then to cap it all I got a bill for £29 from DHL. Always check where goods are coming from when you order online - if its outside the UK they don't often refund returns like you have to in the UK, and the postage/customs is hideous.

kellier2
12/21/15

I received the sleepwear from my husband for Christmas and it is absolutely beautiful!!! It really do live up to the great reviews. Silk sleepwear looks and feels very luxurious and the presentation is wonderful. You will feel great slipping into bed with this lovely slip.

anitab28
12/19/15

I bought the pajama set from this site and it was packaged beautifully. I really like it, comfortable and beautifully made. Runs a little large, so either enjoy the roominess or order a
size smaller than normal.

cynthiaw30
12/11/15

The best material ever I've only been sleeping on my pillowcase for a few nights now but really LOVE it so far! Thinking about investing in some sheets!

laynec
12/1/15

Oh gosh, these sheets are SOOOO Soft it is unbelievable! I would love to sleep on them every single night! They are a definite must have, I did receive a discount on this item and saved $60. So glad I tried them, because now I know what sheets to buy!

kellyb99
7/23/15

We gave the silk comforter to my mother and she called me the next day to say it was the first night she had slept through the night in many years without waking up! This is a great gift--for someone else or yourself-- not too warm, not too cold...just right!

rochelleo1
7/15/15

The duvets are fantastic. They have transformed our sleep and I have woken up refreshed. I could not believe that despite the weight of the combined duvets once under them they are so light, zero weight like sleeping in a cloud.

patriciac60
7/8/15

Received my 2 silk pillow cases today. They were well packed and beautiful. Can't wait to go to sleep! Great prompt service as well. Will have to save for the full bed set but it will be well worth the wait.

brendaw35
7/8/15

I ordered a king sized blanket to fit a king sized bed. I didn't measure my mattress to confirm that their king blanket would fit my king bed. This blanket is skimpy in weight and size. It barely covers the top of the mattress.

Their response was that they listed the blanket dimension and are sorry their king blanket does not fit my king bed; as if mine king sized bed is a different size than the rest of the king sized beds in America.

neilr33
7/2/15

Bought three pillowcases for me, my sister and my mother. Don't know if it's helping my wrinkles... I hope so. ;-) It says it helps with bed-hair, which is a bonus.

mariat37
6/26/15

As I buy the silk duvet for spring use, I havent put it on my bed. But I have checked it out, and It is so pretty. I think it is of excellent quality and compared to others I looked at, very good value for money. I am looking forward to making my bed
with my new duvet beginning in April.

staceyw14
6/10/15

I purchased several silk pillowcases, a custom size silk duvet, and a duvet cover. All items are beautifully and carefully made, exactly to my custom order. They answered all my questions getting my order to my specs. Delivery was amazingly fast! I couldn't be happier with the order, and would recommend ellesilk without reservation.

natashal8
6/3/15

Very soft, comfortable and well made blanket. I loved the quality and size was correct. I ordered the ivory one - it looks a bit different from the color in the photo- but that is not an issue for me because it is still matches the room and it is indeed a lovely ivory color. I recommend it and will probably order more in the future.

ivana25
5/27/15

The pillowcases were perfect; the quality is excellent (much better than pillowcases I could have purchased at a local discount store for more money), and the shipping was SUPER fast. They are a little big, but its easy to fix. The only change I would make is to be able to buy in smaller increments next time - Excellent all around!

laurela1
1/29/15

If I could give this shoddy company 0 stars I would. My silk nighties arrived, far too big, they're baggy and gaping under the arms and look nothing like the pictures on their website. The model is clearly holding her arms by her sides to disguise this fact. They won't refund my money but only exchange the items and to do this, and I have to pay to return them to China, and then pay for them to ship me a replacement. AVOID THESE SHYSTERS!

christinep19
1/28/15

The pillowcase is the best thing I have ever done for my hair and face! It's so smooth and feels so good and definitely cuts down on my frizz and keeps my hair looking great overnight. Very good quality and fast shipment, I wish there was more discount in second order . Anyway I am so glad to purchased from Ellesilk .

helenc26
1/21/15

I went looking for a silk pillowcase because I heard that were great for my skin and hair. After looking around on-line, I found this site, it sounded like it was what I wanted but some of the reviews made me nervous. Well I took the chance and am glad I did. It fits my pillow just fine and feels great. Affordable price. Love it!

Helpful answer

Thank you for contacting ElleSilk.com. Delivery to USA usually takes 3-5 days. You can also let us know the exact date you'll need the item by sending us an email at support@ellesilk.com, we are always pleased to help. ElleSilk provides free returns & exchanges service if you need.

By Judie S. [ElleSilk Rep] on 12/1/15
Questions? Get answers from the ElleSilk staff and other customers.

7 Photos for ElleSilk