US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

mariap114
7/14/16

Please do not get in this. Neither in skin elements, breathtakingrestore, this people enters in your bank account and take $99.00, without notifying you and they make this, days before the end. After they catch you with this amount, they only send you back about 20% of the total. If someone knows where to put a complaint please let me know!!!

lucasw22
6/29/16

i called and complained a lot and they issued a %50 refund. Still the most shisty crap ever!

susank87
5/5/16

I have had better. This is just a costly mistake. I wished I had read the reviews first. I would not have signed up. I have learned my lesson. Read the reviews first then buy (maybe).

idao3
5/3/16

E-cigs brand: I understand this is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know because you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, also, purchased the Life on Air Body product!!!!!
This product was a scam!!!!!!!!!!
Besides being a scam these items come from the same address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS SCAM!!!!!

steveb184
4/24/16

They sucker you in by getting you to sign up for a free ecig kit on which you just pay a few pounds postage using your card. The kit arrives and is cheap and basic, then about 2 weeks later you get hit with a £80 charge for it and then a month later a 'refill' for another £50. I didn't spot it until the £50 payment. There was no indication at all when signing up online that there would be any further charges after the postage. In their confirmation email I now see, in rather small print, that they state they will take these charges. - QUOTE -
"This program will charge £79.95 on your Visa for your trial of Pro Vapor on the 15th day following your initial order, and ship two premium clearomisers and three 10ml bottles of made in UK e-liquid for £49.95 every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 15-day trial period, you will be charged for the starter kit's full value."
So, you get charged 15 days later if you keep it, and if you cancel within the 15 days you also get charged!!!
Total scam artists, I'll be calling them tomorrow to cancel and if they baulk at that I'll be calling the dispute/fraud number at my bank.

suek35
4/13/16

What's to say...they suck and not mine or anyone else's complaining matters to people like this. Their robots and have but money in their lives. If it seems to good to be true...it is

yosiefk
4/1/16

SCAM

Please do not order from this people. I did get free offer to thier products from Sam's Club for being loyal customer and they end up charging me $99.00 dollars straight from my account claiming I fail to call and cancel with in 15 days of thier policy which I did call exactly on that day but what they did is they withdraw money on the 14th day . I called and complain about it and they gave me back half of it . To me that is dishonest and people need to know what's up .

daniels197
3/16/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.. THEY ARE A SCAM SITE

jimr86
3/9/16

I COMPLETED AN ONLINE REVIEW FOR COMCAST TV.FOR DOING SO I WAS GIVEN A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PRODUCT. ONLY TO BE CHARGED $5.99. I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND WAS CHARGED $5.99. NOW ON MY CURRENT BANK STATEMENT YOUR COMPANY HAS DEDUCTED AN ADDITIONAL $99.95 ON FEB.10TH. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS jim2dogs@gmail.com MY DIRECT PH.# 1-816-674-1777 MY NAME IS JIM I WILL BE CONTACTING COMCAST ALSO FOR ANSWERS AND REIMBURSEMENT.

francined4
3/7/16

Tried to charge me 99.50 on 15th day?These people are ripoffs!!!!

wendys74
3/6/16

i was also conned by these scumbags and altho they refunded half of my money they said they would refund rest when i return item they are also ignoring my emails even after explaining i cant afford to lose money from my disability allowance

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT

sheilad16
3/4/16

Like many others, I was conned into sending for a free trial October 2015. Nowhere was there any reference regarding a time limit for cancelling any further orders.
When I had my bank statements I saw that £73.98 had been taken out by this company.
After a heated phone call I was refunded £36.99, and was promised that when the item was returned the remainder of the money would be refunded.
Several attempts were made to return products, but the post offices couldn't accept it because of the batteries it contained.
Was advised to take out batteries then send item. This I did costing me a further £5.50. and a trial costing £4.99, plus phone calls. This was indeed a great FREE trial worth having.
Several e-mails and phone calls to abrupt customer service personel I am still awaiting
rest of refund today 4/3/16. At 71 years of age I GIVE IN...and hope that I am an OLD DOG that HAS learned new tricks.

lyleh12
3/2/16

I got a Free ecig from them. I just had to pay shipping. 2 weeks later they charged me $99.95. No where in the initial offer did it say anything about me having to pay for it. I called them and they said it was free for 2 weeks then they charged me. It was only free for two weeks. I put a stop on the payment. I hope that works.

dannyp14
2/28/16

My free trial was supposed to be 4.95 shipping. But I just got my card statement and I have a 99.95 charge on it that has already been paid. I am going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow and see about starting a class action suit against this company!

elizabethw90
2/26/16

SCAM! They trick you them take $99.95 from you! Contacted my bank immediately after noticing the $99.95 charge. Bank froze my card so payment wouldn't go through! Tried to call the # listed on the bank draft, it isn't even theirs! Finally reached them and operator was rude and demanding! Avoid this place at all cost!

chrisj103
2/18/16

They trick you into thinking this is a free thing for going a survey, only to find out weeks later they charge your credit card. When you call they tell you the truth that this is a monthly membership scam that they keep charging you every month. Oh they give you some juice refills and tips for 29.99 per month, really? You can buy those at any vapor store for $5. Wish they would be up front and not so sneaky, because I did enjoy the ecig vapor smoke. Live and learn, nothing is for free, they are con men, and scam artist, BEWARE, enter at your own risk. What a headache, all for no reason, stay away from this brand.

mehrann
2/15/16

charge you monthly without showing it when the transaction is made. Somebody should legally do something. they are stealing people's information, and money.

tonyb99
2/15/16

They said it was free, just pay for shipping & handling of 9.95. WRONG...what they DONT tell you is that its a membership. They claim they "sent you an email" with the details which they dont because they dont want you to know that two weeks later they debit your account for 100.00 dollars. Thats 110.00 dollars for an ecig that is only worth 19.99, and then it stops working 3 days later. BUYER BEWARE!! DO NOT SHOP OR BUY FROM THIS RETAILER BECAUSE IT IS A BIG RIPOFF SCAM

Tip for consumers: THIS PLACE IS A SCAM RIPOFF

johnn840
2/11/16

it is a scam and u wont get any money for a survey gift

lynnc65
2/4/16

I got a popup offer while paying a Kohl's credit card bill, it included the name of Kohl's in the offer saying that they would enter "Kohls" so that I could get the offer of paying only $4.95 for an introductory Ecig started kit. There was nothing on what I filled out about being charged if it was not returned in 15 days or an enrollment in any other program.
I got a call from my credit card company to have me validate the $99.00 charge I just got from them. The credit card company had put a hold on the card pending my verification. I had them go ahead and cancel the card for me because I realized I had been scammed. They gave me the number to call for ECIGS to cancel also 877-527-7565. When I called them ( 9:00 AM was not a bad time) I spoke to April who told me they had sent an email that clearly stated the terms about halfway down the email. I had opened the email just to be sure I was charged only $4.95 and never read to the bottom. I am SURE the offer never said anything about a subscription. April offered a one time charge offer of $40.00 to keep the product. I told her to cancel and she sent an email with RMA #.

The ecig is not even worth the $40.00. I am not even sure I should feel obligated to pay to return it.

Anyway - it is a scam. I think the only reason I think I fell for it is because I do reviews for products I get at a much lower cost in order to do unbiased reviews. (When I do reviews they are HONEST and not always glowing, watch out when you see too many 5 star reviews about "amazing" products) Getting something at a low cost is not strange to me, that and the use of the Kohl's name roped me in. Thank goodness for a credit card company being on the lookout for me.

Lynn

phils47
1/21/16

Beware, if you respond to their free sample they automatically enroll you into refils. Customer Services are very abrupt. Treat with caution.

vw9
11/18/15

I ordered some of these and over a period of three months had received your e-cigs... However, I kept getting lumps and open sores' on my lips, so stopped using them for a period! I then went back to smoking these only to find that I still got sores' and bumps and to make matters worse....... two and a half packs i.e. 13 to 14 cartridges were completely "EMPTY"! When I called your office they told me that I was over the 30 day period so therefore could not get a replacement or refund!... Quite frankly your product STINKS and is OVERPRICED! You charge £39.99 for 5 cartridges whereas other companies only charge £6.99... Why such a HUGE DISCREPANCY IN PRICE? Considering also that yours are made in China!!!!!!!

I have a good mind to send some of the ones that still have a small amount left to be tested by.....

THE TRADING STANDARDS OFFICE

to be "Tested" bearing in mind the "QUALITY" of anything made in CHINA leaves a lot to be desired! There have been numerous programs on television that will make you realize what I am talking about.......

You and your company should be ashamed of yourselves!....... Your PRODUCT is FRAUDULENT and SHOULD BE TAKEN OFF THE MARKET.......

samm541
11/9/15

Use a gift card! Don't use your bank card! They will charge and charge and charge it!!!
The product is worthless.

miket106
11/2/15

IF YOU GIT IT FOR FREE, SEND IT BACK BEFORE NEXT MONTH YOU ARE CHARGED
$99 FOR IT. SURPRISE !! If you can. customer service page would not pull up for me so had to call to get RE#. Reserch other comments before you believe me.

miken70
10/30/15

ecigsbrand.com is a scam company. The original offer was supposedly from a Time Warner survey. I was supposed to get a starter kit for $3.95. That instantly went to $9.95. I called and cancelled because I smelled a rat. They supposedly cancelled my order the same day but were going to charge me the $9.95 anyway. They gave me an RMA number to put on the package for the return. The gave me a tracking number that is not recognized. I tried to call during business hours and the phone one the customer support had been disconnected. I cancelled my card immediately. If you have given this company your card info cancel the card right this minute. I'm not kidding and I am embarrassed but I thought it was legit because it looked like a Time Warner offer for completing the survey. Run from this company before they clean out your bank account. I'm not giving you my password.

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EcigsBrand staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6/8/16
Answer
mariap114
A: They did the same to me!! I called them for this charge and they told me that it was a mistake and refund me. Of course, the package was not delivered yet. So I continued to wait for it. It arrived yesterday and I began looking for information and get to know it is a scam. I took out the money from my account and will open another one.
1 week ago