US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

lawrenceb51
9/25/16

I got an email Amazon suvey i did survey n free gift was this e-cigbrand so i ordered next think i know $79 auto withdrawal from my account then another $64.95
All i recieved was the ecig unit n 2 bottles!
The unit itsself broke the 1st day
Called my bank made complaint called ecig brand theyre closed
Took money i needed for gas to get to work this week!
So aggrevated

chrisf109
9/18/16

I foolishly accepted their offer of a "free" vape starter kit, S&H $4.95, because it was offered via Time Warner Cable as a new customer. That was on 9/03/16. Today, 9/18/16, alerted by Chase that they've charged my account another $99.95 ( under $100, I've learned, keeps them below credit card companies' fraud detection systems). Shame on me for falling for this, double shame on Time Warner for aiding and abetting this fraud.

robertn97
9/2/16

They take mone year from my account without my permission.

jaimen7
8/25/16

Got awarded a free trial (only pay shipping) and then you get lied to and have to pay in full!!

beny15
8/17/16

This website is RIPOFF.Initially I signed up for this because I thought it was a free trial. I forgot to call in to cancel within the first 2 weeks.They lied to me and they said the kit was only $30 then a month later they charged me $130. I wish I checked the reviews first before getting into this. Live and learn.

vanneriv
8/3/16

Won through a survey, later they asked to pay for S&H which I did, then I got a call from the company. I went online and cancelled the account, they charged me for the product, a week later they again charged me for something. The customer service agent said that was for the rewards program, when I asked her,if my account is cancelled,where is the reason for the rewards program to be active. She kept on repeating the same thing. Guys be aware never try this brand even if you are paying money, this is a great way cheating people

deidraf
8/1/16

I thought I was taking a AT&T survey and won a prize, I only had to pay for the shipping.
180.00 later, wow, they will give me 50.00 back if I send the product back, so this prize
will cost me 130.00 watch out

mariap114
7/14/16

Please do not get in this. Neither in skin elements, breathtakingrestore, this people enters in your bank account and take $99.00, without notifying you and they make this, days before the end. After they catch you with this amount, they only send you back about 20% of the total. If someone knows where to put a complaint please let me know!!!

lucasw22
6/29/16

i called and complained a lot and they issued a %50 refund. Still the most shisty crap ever!

susank87
5/5/16

I have had better. This is just a costly mistake. I wished I had read the reviews first. I would not have signed up. I have learned my lesson. Read the reviews first then buy (maybe).

idao3
5/3/16

E-cigs brand: I understand this is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know because you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, also, purchased the Life on Air Body product!!!!!
This product was a scam!!!!!!!!!!
Besides being a scam these items come from the same address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS SCAM!!!!!

steveb184
4/24/16

They sucker you in by getting you to sign up for a free ecig kit on which you just pay a few pounds postage using your card. The kit arrives and is cheap and basic, then about 2 weeks later you get hit with a £80 charge for it and then a month later a 'refill' for another £50. I didn't spot it until the £50 payment. There was no indication at all when signing up online that there would be any further charges after the postage. In their confirmation email I now see, in rather small print, that they state they will take these charges. - QUOTE -
"This program will charge £79.95 on your Visa for your trial of Pro Vapor on the 15th day following your initial order, and ship two premium clearomisers and three 10ml bottles of made in UK e-liquid for £49.95 every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 15-day trial period, you will be charged for the starter kit's full value."
So, you get charged 15 days later if you keep it, and if you cancel within the 15 days you also get charged!!!
Total scam artists, I'll be calling them tomorrow to cancel and if they baulk at that I'll be calling the dispute/fraud number at my bank.

suek35
4/13/16

What's to say...they suck and not mine or anyone else's complaining matters to people like this. Their robots and have but money in their lives. If it seems to good to be true...it is

yosiefk
4/1/16

SCAM

Please do not order from this people. I did get free offer to thier products from Sam's Club for being loyal customer and they end up charging me $99.00 dollars straight from my account claiming I fail to call and cancel with in 15 days of thier policy which I did call exactly on that day but what they did is they withdraw money on the 14th day . I called and complain about it and they gave me back half of it . To me that is dishonest and people need to know what's up .

daniels197
3/16/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.. THEY ARE A SCAM SITE

jimr86
3/9/16

I COMPLETED AN ONLINE REVIEW FOR COMCAST TV.FOR DOING SO I WAS GIVEN A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PRODUCT. ONLY TO BE CHARGED $5.99. I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND WAS CHARGED $5.99. NOW ON MY CURRENT BANK STATEMENT YOUR COMPANY HAS DEDUCTED AN ADDITIONAL $99.95 ON FEB.10TH. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS jim2dogs@gmail.com MY DIRECT PH.# 1-816-674-1777 MY NAME IS JIM I WILL BE CONTACTING COMCAST ALSO FOR ANSWERS AND REIMBURSEMENT.

francined4
3/7/16

Tried to charge me 99.50 on 15th day?These people are ripoffs!!!!

wendys74
3/6/16

i was also conned by these scumbags and altho they refunded half of my money they said they would refund rest when i return item they are also ignoring my emails even after explaining i cant afford to lose money from my disability allowance

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT

sheilad16
3/4/16

Like many others, I was conned into sending for a free trial October 2015. Nowhere was there any reference regarding a time limit for cancelling any further orders.
When I had my bank statements I saw that £73.98 had been taken out by this company.
After a heated phone call I was refunded £36.99, and was promised that when the item was returned the remainder of the money would be refunded.
Several attempts were made to return products, but the post offices couldn't accept it because of the batteries it contained.
Was advised to take out batteries then send item. This I did costing me a further £5.50. and a trial costing £4.99, plus phone calls. This was indeed a great FREE trial worth having.
Several e-mails and phone calls to abrupt customer service personel I am still awaiting
rest of refund today 4/3/16. At 71 years of age I GIVE IN...and hope that I am an OLD DOG that HAS learned new tricks.

lyleh12
3/2/16

I got a Free ecig from them. I just had to pay shipping. 2 weeks later they charged me $99.95. No where in the initial offer did it say anything about me having to pay for it. I called them and they said it was free for 2 weeks then they charged me. It was only free for two weeks. I put a stop on the payment. I hope that works.

dannyp14
2/28/16

My free trial was supposed to be 4.95 shipping. But I just got my card statement and I have a 99.95 charge on it that has already been paid. I am going to talk to my lawyer tomorrow and see about starting a class action suit against this company!

elizabethw90
2/26/16

SCAM! They trick you them take $99.95 from you! Contacted my bank immediately after noticing the $99.95 charge. Bank froze my card so payment wouldn't go through! Tried to call the # listed on the bank draft, it isn't even theirs! Finally reached them and operator was rude and demanding! Avoid this place at all cost!

chrisj103
2/18/16

They trick you into thinking this is a free thing for going a survey, only to find out weeks later they charge your credit card. When you call they tell you the truth that this is a monthly membership scam that they keep charging you every month. Oh they give you some juice refills and tips for 29.99 per month, really? You can buy those at any vapor store for $5. Wish they would be up front and not so sneaky, because I did enjoy the ecig vapor smoke. Live and learn, nothing is for free, they are con men, and scam artist, BEWARE, enter at your own risk. What a headache, all for no reason, stay away from this brand.

mehrann
2/15/16

charge you monthly without showing it when the transaction is made. Somebody should legally do something. they are stealing people's information, and money.

tonyb99
2/15/16

They said it was free, just pay for shipping & handling of 9.95. WRONG...what they DONT tell you is that its a membership. They claim they "sent you an email" with the details which they dont because they dont want you to know that two weeks later they debit your account for 100.00 dollars. Thats 110.00 dollars for an ecig that is only worth 19.99, and then it stops working 3 days later. BUYER BEWARE!! DO NOT SHOP OR BUY FROM THIS RETAILER BECAUSE IT IS A BIG RIPOFF SCAM

Tip for consumers: THIS PLACE IS A SCAM RIPOFF

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EcigsBrand staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question