US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

cherylm128
2/14/17

99.98 was automatically deducted from my bank account soon after I received this 4.95 trial kit. I saw no mention of additional monthly subscription! I would like to request nicely for a refund to my account. Thank you!

louew
1/25/17

guess the product is okay, don't much give a $#*! after they drew me in
then took $100 outa my account
F them

barbarah145
1/25/17

I too ordered this for $4.95 after completing a survey. Then in my email of conformation they also stated that they charged me $2.95 for insurance to insure that I got there package. I replied saying this is fraudulent and I was t it refunded right away or I would contact the bbb. When I got the charge for $98.89. I again said this charge is fraudulent. I didn't sign up for any additional charges or additional packages. Again I threatened them with the bbb8789 and was sent an email confirmation of my refund . All done in less than 90 seconds. Walah!!!!

gudrunw
1/3/17

I finally threatened them with social media after calling them more than many times. The last time I called with my credit card company on the phone. The last call took an hour and a half but the social media comment got me my refund!

davidh425
11/10/16

Same fake Amazon survey. Thought I was getting a $#*!ty but cheap e-cig kit. Next day I realized it was probably a scam and emailed them. I finally received the kit which I am returning unopened. Got a RMA number and cancelled what would have been a $99. monthly subscription. Now I have to keep on checking my account to make sure they don't charge me anyway. So, instead of a $4.95 "gift" for answering survey, I have to pay the $4.95 plus shipping to send it back. I KNOW that I declined the recurring membership during the survey but EcigsBrand doesn't care. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from this company. Hell, I may have to close that checking account. They are well aware of this survey scam but are making money off it so they have NO BUSINESS INTEGRITY.

longd7
10/20/16

link pop up while am in my amazon website, took survey, then they offered lot of shi$, mostly they just point/lure you to e-cig (because the ipad pro out of stock), smell fishy, I look up the website and saw lot of fraud from this web site, DO NOT BELIEVE SURVEY, THEY FULL OF SHI$. I HOPE EVERY ONE DON'T FALL FOR THIS TRICK TO LOSE THEIR HARD EARN MONEY

lawrenceb51
9/25/16

I got an email Amazon suvey i did survey n free gift was this e-cigbrand so i ordered next think i know $79 auto withdrawal from my account then another $64.95
All i recieved was the ecig unit n 2 bottles!
The unit itsself broke the 1st day
Called my bank made complaint called ecig brand theyre closed
Took money i needed for gas to get to work this week!
So aggrevated

chrisf109
9/18/16

I foolishly accepted their offer of a "free" vape starter kit, S&H $4.95, because it was offered via Time Warner Cable as a new customer. That was on 9/03/16. Today, 9/18/16, alerted by Chase that they've charged my account another $99.95 ( under $100, I've learned, keeps them below credit card companies' fraud detection systems). Shame on me for falling for this, double shame on Time Warner for aiding and abetting this fraud.

robertn97
9/2/16

They take mone year from my account without my permission.

jaimen7
8/25/16

Got awarded a free trial (only pay shipping) and then you get lied to and have to pay in full!!

beny15
8/17/16

This website is RIPOFF.Initially I signed up for this because I thought it was a free trial. I forgot to call in to cancel within the first 2 weeks.They lied to me and they said the kit was only $30 then a month later they charged me $130. I wish I checked the reviews first before getting into this. Live and learn.

vanneriv
8/3/16

Won through a survey, later they asked to pay for S&H which I did, then I got a call from the company. I went online and cancelled the account, they charged me for the product, a week later they again charged me for something. The customer service agent said that was for the rewards program, when I asked her,if my account is cancelled,where is the reason for the rewards program to be active. She kept on repeating the same thing. Guys be aware never try this brand even if you are paying money, this is a great way cheating people

deidraf
8/1/16

I thought I was taking a AT&T survey and won a prize, I only had to pay for the shipping.
180.00 later, wow, they will give me 50.00 back if I send the product back, so this prize
will cost me 130.00 watch out

mariap114
7/14/16

Please do not get in this. Neither in skin elements, breathtakingrestore, this people enters in your bank account and take $99.00, without notifying you and they make this, days before the end. After they catch you with this amount, they only send you back about 20% of the total. If someone knows where to put a complaint please let me know!!!

lucasw22
6/29/16

i called and complained a lot and they issued a %50 refund. Still the most shisty crap ever!

susank87
5/5/16

I have had better. This is just a costly mistake. I wished I had read the reviews first. I would not have signed up. I have learned my lesson. Read the reviews first then buy (maybe).

idao3
5/3/16

E-cigs brand: I understand this is a scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know because you scammed me!!!!!!!!!!!!
I, also, purchased the Life on Air Body product!!!!!
This product was a scam!!!!!!!!!!
Besides being a scam these items come from the same address!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People be warned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT GET SUCKERED INTO THIS SCAM!!!!!

steveb184
4/24/16

They sucker you in by getting you to sign up for a free ecig kit on which you just pay a few pounds postage using your card. The kit arrives and is cheap and basic, then about 2 weeks later you get hit with a £80 charge for it and then a month later a 'refill' for another £50. I didn't spot it until the £50 payment. There was no indication at all when signing up online that there would be any further charges after the postage. In their confirmation email I now see, in rather small print, that they state they will take these charges. - QUOTE -
"This program will charge £79.95 on your Visa for your trial of Pro Vapor on the 15th day following your initial order, and ship two premium clearomisers and three 10ml bottles of made in UK e-liquid for £49.95 every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. If you cancel your membership before the end of the 15-day trial period, you will be charged for the starter kit's full value."
So, you get charged 15 days later if you keep it, and if you cancel within the 15 days you also get charged!!!
Total scam artists, I'll be calling them tomorrow to cancel and if they baulk at that I'll be calling the dispute/fraud number at my bank.

suek35
4/13/16

What's to say...they suck and not mine or anyone else's complaining matters to people like this. Their robots and have but money in their lives. If it seems to good to be true...it is

yosiefk
4/1/16

SCAM

Please do not order from this people. I did get free offer to thier products from Sam's Club for being loyal customer and they end up charging me $99.00 dollars straight from my account claiming I fail to call and cancel with in 15 days of thier policy which I did call exactly on that day but what they did is they withdraw money on the 14th day . I called and complain about it and they gave me back half of it . To me that is dishonest and people need to know what's up .

daniels197
3/16/16

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE.. THEY ARE A SCAM SITE

jimr86
3/9/16

I COMPLETED AN ONLINE REVIEW FOR COMCAST TV.FOR DOING SO I WAS GIVEN A DISCOUNT FOR YOUR PRODUCT. ONLY TO BE CHARGED $5.99. I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND WAS CHARGED $5.99. NOW ON MY CURRENT BANK STATEMENT YOUR COMPANY HAS DEDUCTED AN ADDITIONAL $99.95 ON FEB.10TH. PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY.MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS jim2dogs@gmail.com MY DIRECT PH.# 1-816-674-1777 MY NAME IS JIM I WILL BE CONTACTING COMCAST ALSO FOR ANSWERS AND REIMBURSEMENT.

francined4
3/7/16

Tried to charge me 99.50 on 15th day?These people are ripoffs!!!!

wendys74
3/6/16

i was also conned by these scumbags and altho they refunded half of my money they said they would refund rest when i return item they are also ignoring my emails even after explaining i cant afford to lose money from my disability allowance

Tip for consumers: JUST DONT

sheilad16
3/4/16

Like many others, I was conned into sending for a free trial October 2015. Nowhere was there any reference regarding a time limit for cancelling any further orders.
When I had my bank statements I saw that £73.98 had been taken out by this company.
After a heated phone call I was refunded £36.99, and was promised that when the item was returned the remainder of the money would be refunded.
Several attempts were made to return products, but the post offices couldn't accept it because of the batteries it contained.
Was advised to take out batteries then send item. This I did costing me a further £5.50. and a trial costing £4.99, plus phone calls. This was indeed a great FREE trial worth having.
Several e-mails and phone calls to abrupt customer service personel I am still awaiting
rest of refund today 4/3/16. At 71 years of age I GIVE IN...and hope that I am an OLD DOG that HAS learned new tricks.

34 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the EcigsBrand staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question