Review of DressVenus

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

sandys52
10/25/15

Looked at their website (Dress Venus) & if it sounds to good to be true then it is

melaniec16
11/2/14

Products DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE AT ALL, the fabric is not the same and the quality either. It is totally cheap, one dress even had a hole in it. When I asked If I could get my money back and ship them back the items(even sending them pictures comparisons) they told me the item was fine and that I wasnt gonna have my money back... In the mails I received, the service was bad and the person wasnt really answering my questions and concern, it felt like they didnt understood what I was saying....

NEVER AGAIN.

Tip for consumers: Just dont.... really

warrene5
4,505 helpful votes
8/5/14

There are a HUGE amount of "reviewers" that have ONLY 1 review and its a 5 star we love it one. SORRY shill/fake accounts have no credibility here!!!

Stay away from sites that have to use fake/shill accounts to try hype up their pathetic ratings. They apparently don't know that GOOD SERVICE and PRODUCTS will get you good ratings for free!!

anchalixxp
8/4/14

I ordered 22 dresses!!!(---351.98 $ ---) I have not received the items i payed and I send e-mail for thay but thay did not reply back !!!!!Do not order from dressvenus.com its a scam!!!!!

yungt
7/8/14

I bought 2 jacket & 2 dresses. It took over 3 wks to arrive. The materials were poor and stitches weren't even done properly. I emailed the customer service and requested for the return of the items.They requested for the photos to show why I was unsatisfied with the items. They cost me nearly $100 which I could just paid for $2 locally. I agreed with the previous review. Such a scam, I would never purchase again from this website. A very disappointed experience. Don't be fooled by the photos they showed.

gloriaj5
7/3/14

I bought a dress from this website not only did it take forever to be delivered, when it was delivered it was a complete disappointment. It's the first and last time I buy clothes online seriously,the lace was the worst type of lace the stitching was not aligned the length was too short, I was really mad I didn't get my money's worth, the diamonds on the dress have practically all fallen off do to the horrible sewing I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy from this sight

nt24
6/17/14

after waiting for about a month for this to arrive!!!! I discover it was a complete scam I wouldn't pay $5 for this if I found it locally. The measurements were NOT at all as what they describe online, it was not lined or double breasted at all, the fabric was sooo flimsy and not heavy or thick, the arms were very short (only above my wrists) and the width could fit 3 regular size people in it. after several emails they still insist that I pay the postage fee to return it and keep pasting the same standard email back to reply to me.

here's another tip..many of the reviews are veryyy similar on their site, hint hint..

manuellal
5/26/14

I order something, and the items were exactly as in the pictures. And the quality is very good.

johnj142
5/21/14

i ordered about 5 dresses from Dressvenus and i got it on time.. Dressvenus is one of the best company to buy fashion products..i recommended A+++

aeldrar
5/21/14

Bought my wedding dress,from dressvenus last month and it is gorgeous!! The beading and corset is identical to the photograph and is very well made.

Just note this dress is quite warm because the bottom does have a lot of fabric and tulle. Perfect for a winter wedding.

Thanks Store of the Dress!!! Will definitely be ordering more from them in the future.

kimc50
5/15/14

My husband surprised me by gifting this aesthetically designed ring from dressvenus.com on my birthday. I am very fond of finger rings and love to wear them with almost any dresses. This beautiful crystal diamond ring looks majestic while worn with an evening dress for a party. But the design is so simple that I can also wear it on a regular office day.

panchalic
5/14/14

Recently I planned a weekend trip on beach. I needed some swimwear , so I searched online and got a lovely collection, in dressvenus.com. They offer such superb, adorable, sexy swimwear and bikini in such a reasonable price. I chose a pretty halter swimwear, with a cute bowknot. I tried it after the item was delivered, and found it well fitted. I recommend dressvenus.com to all my friends for buying summer clothes and swimwear this season.

catiag
5/13/14

Great service , awesomw products and fast shiping , in overall is a great website to shop online.

unhappyc16
5/12/14

I recently bought a couple of bags in dressvenus, I've been waiting for so long now for them to arrive. every time I email their customer service they say either they are busy, that i should email them. when i email them they refuse to give me a right answer or give me my refund. I am very unhappy with this because I've never had any problems with online shops before.. its disgusting what they do, trying to steal money like that

mazz2
5/3/14

After reading mixed reviews from different dress stores I ended up choosing outeriner as they generally got good feedback. Of course I was anxious for my dress to arrive as I needed it for my graduation. I felt nervous opening the box, which arrived in the week they said it would about 5 weeks after I ordered the dress, but the whole dress was beautiful. Best part is that a dress very similar to some I saw costing about $300 cost me just $105! Great color, fit, and quality!

saryn
5/1/14

I can't explain how perfect this dress is!!! I was so nervous to open the box! I even called 10 people to come over and be at my house when I opened it! It is everything I wanted plus even more. The picture/model doesn't even do the dress justice. Gorgeous!!! The dresses do come inside out, which I thought was a great idea. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

mons13
4/30/14

This is a phenomenal company. I have always received my order within just days, and they provide free shipping on initial orders, returns and exchanges. If you want or need to return your item, no need to explain why, and the time period in which to do so is vast. When ever I've had an exchange, I've always received the new item within one-two days! Great customer service, this company cares very much about their customer relationships. They will do anything to make their patrons happy.

jennyh11
4/27/14

Waw !! what an amazing way. I've got my perfect shoes from Dressvenus with a reasonable price after many days of seraching.

keep the great job up !!

Milloion thanks

marinac5
4/26/14

I bought jacket some time ago and I was really amazed by the quality of it and the few time it took to arrive to my country (spain)
5 stars because it's really awesome

khaik
4/25/14

Stay away from this Chinese website. I ordered 4 items. They looked very nice online, but when we received them (19 days later), they look nothing like the ones in the photo on their website. The materials are very very low quality; the color are very dull - looked like have been warned many times; the styles not even the same as in the photos; and missing accessories such as belt and bow. These people are very deceiving. Don't be mislead by them. Even though they claimed on their website that satisfaction is their main goal, you won't be able to return the items you ordered. I contacted them, no reply. These people are scam. They are the scum of the earth. I have shopped a lot online, but have never seen a store this bad as DressVenus.com. Believe me if you want to save a lot of headache and money, STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE!!!

paon
4/25/14

I found some shoes that I really needed to have. Dressvenue was the only site that had them available for immediate shipping. I did get my shoes in time which was very important.

ashleyn12
4/23/14

I ordered a jacket waited 2 weeks for arrival and received a completely different jacket. I have sent over 10 emails and recieved nothing back. This website is a scam and a waste of time, customer service is non existant. STAY AWAY!!!

beauthit
4/17/14

I`d ordered two items from dressvenus and the shipping was fast! I think two weeks, but it is good, because I live in Germany, so the shipping is fast. I`d bought a t.shirt and a pair of jeans. The quality is good. I like the t.shirt and also the jeans, I`m an asian and petite/small..I love the jeans, the lenght is perfect, but the wide is a little bit to small, so I will get a new one. One negative point is, that my jeans has no hole for the knot>.< but the server was so friendly, that I will get a new pair of jeans. :)

rebkal
4/16/14

Appreciate the great customer support, Have updated many to do best. Good.. All the best and dont increase the prices. My saving website for my things.

mayraz
4/16/14

I've bought a cute pair of ankle boots on dressvenus and I have nothing but good words to say about this site. The website itself is pretty user friendly, the information can be found very clear and easily. The boots were shipped right away and it got here at the estimated arrival time originally provided and, to my surprise, the packaging was beyond what you'd expect from a retail store. My order looked exactly like the one on the picture and the size information turned out to be pretty accurate. So I'm happy I've purchased here and I've already recommended it to all my friends!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressVenus staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question