Review of DressLink

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

saaadk
3/24/17

"I have to say sammydress surprised, I was refered by a friend but I must say they don't disappoint. Very affordable, tons of discounts, high quality material I mean normally I would be cautious but even with receiving a few products smaller than I expected I'm still in love with these guys. A MUST SHOP STORE, don't forget to refer a friend for free products (it works lol)"

asadk6
3/24/17

I feel obligated to leave a review for this company seeing all the negativity surrounding it, as most of the comments and ratings are 1 or 2 star reviews. I have never been more surprised in a good way by a retailer than i am with this company and the product they provided.

I should make it clear i bought one of their desc-top P.Cs with the intent on modifying it for gaming as the price points for the parts was much cheaper than buying the parts on their own

jamese110
3/24/17

So the basic idea of this site is to create an avenue where people can transact their business online with ease and on the go! Everyone can use this site as it has all the 7 continents covered. Its the easiest site to sign up, either through your Facebook account or through your email. With quality good, and service like to help, some products are particularly good quality, such as bride-maids dress quality good.

fasihag
3/24/17

This is very useful site for online shopping.Their delivery is slow but they always delivered their products proved that they are not fake and have cute clothes. I got my first order in the mail today it was a bit late but quality of products are good. They reply me and always support their customers. some products are particularly good quality, such as ladies dresses are of good quality. I will order them more.Thanks.

zubiyas
3/21/17

MY HUGE MISTAKE..........WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE CAN I KNOW NOW.....!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TRUST THIS SITE PEOPLE THEY ARE FAKE THEY DON'T REPLY YOU....... THINK A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE ORDERING...!!!!!!!!!

michelleb254
3/21/17

I received my jersey I ordered. Looks like a 5 year old had sewn it together, did not meet the measurements I ordered and the "staghead" on the front was the ugliest deformed thing I've ever seen. Refuses to refund me until I send it back at my cost, then after numerous emails back and forward offers to pay me $7 to solve the problem! A complete joke of a company!

susans314
3/17/17

Awesome quality from the clothes i ordered, down to the delivery. I can proudly say that Dresslink.com is among the best shopping sites and so far, they haven't disappointed me.

meriemb1
3/17/17

i like this site so much ... you should all use it ... they have a cheap products :o and a lot of benefits

elliotb40
3/17/17

So i visited the site a few tikes this week to check it out, and it was a very nice experience. Everything worked fine, had no problems, it was very cool! A 4 stars site!

jennyr45
3/14/17

Dress link is a simple to understand website, cheap products with a clear product description. The guide I got on the website helped me a lot in selecting the choice of cloth to make.

rafiah1
3/14/17

My friend was asking about some good online shopping sites, because she is very busy with her job and children. I suggest her to try Dresslink, because I already had a good experience with this online shopping platform. As i expected, my friend found this site very helpful. Recently, i bought some coats and accessories from DressLink, and I received everything as promised. Not only dresses, you can also buy bags, shoes and beauty products. Just visit and tell about your experience.

noorem
3/14/17

I have a very busy schedule; therefore, i can't find time for shopping. I was in need to buy some new dresses for a party, and then DressLink helped me. I ordered some dresses and jewelry there. I am very satisfied with the services and quality of this amazing site. I found it in one of the best shopping sites I ever visited. Thank you team DressLink.

christophert45
3/13/17

A simple to understand website and clear descriptions of their products. The sizing guide was helpful and made my purchase spot on. Within a week I received my clothes and all sizes matched! 10/10 Service and will gladly shop here again!

anthonyz9
3/10/17

Nice to be able to sit and touch before purchasing, friendly staff, great service quick delivery happy with prices, seem really reasonable Recommended !

conniem78
3/9/17

The quality of the products are very superb and flawless and the entity is consistent with the pictures. What's more? The products have high cost performance. The service attitude is also very nice and welcoming, from now on i will make this site my primary one for shopping.

Lovely Experience! Thank you so much!!

emilyw79
3/8/17

I am impressed!They have huge collection and their products are very good.In addition,their customer service is really fantastic.Highly Recommended!

andersonm26
3/8/17

The quality of the products are very good and the entity is consistent with the pictures.What's more, The products have high cost performance.Service attitude is also very good, good communication and relations.I will go shopping on the site from now on

jacintaw1
3/5/17

We are still waiting for our order of 60 days ag0. No help from dresslink. Fake promises. Asked for proof of delivery docket but no response.

madhans
3/3/17

This is my order# DLN055J6C and i paid money for this. Still havent got it.

Some one help me out on this.

Is this really a fake website?

shoaiba2
2/27/17

THEY ARE BIG THIEF COMPANY AND EAT YOUR MONEY. THIF COMPANY DO NOT HAVE PROPER TELEPHONE NUMBER AND ALWAYS ENGAGE OR NO ONE AVAILABLE.
I GAVE ORDER TWO MONTHS AGO AND NOT CAME TO ME WITH AMOUNT OF 850 UK POUND.
IT WILL TAKES THREE MONTHS AND MORE EVEN YOU PAY EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE AND PAY HUGE AND HUGE AMOUNT FOR COURIER SERVICE FOR DHL.
AFTER THAT THEY WEILL SEND POSTAL SERVICE AND EAT YOUR MONEY BECAUSE THEY ARE BY BIRTH THIEF.
CUSTOMER SERVICE ONLY LIP SERVICE AND DO NOTHING AND RUINING THEIR BUSINESS ON THEIR PERSONAL WIMPS. NO COMMITMENT. NO MEANING THEIR WORDS AND BEHAVING LIKE THIEF AND PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.
MANY ITEMS WHICH DISPLAYED ARE FAKE AND AFTER PLACING ORDER THEY WILL DELAY YOUR STUFF BY TAKING THIS PLEA AND NO REFUND. SON OF $#*! COMPANY

steves330
2/24/17

The worst operation on the internet I have come across. The 20% first time customer didn't work, so I did a live chat to their customer representative. He said he would apply it when the order went therough so I placed the order. No discount was ever replied. The goods were received a month later. They were shoddy and a ridiculously small size for a 'large' - nothing like the sizing guide they promote on their website. When I told them I anted to return it, They said it would be at my cost to China which made it not worthwhile. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!

aldag1
2/23/17

Review 4 3/ 9/2017
I finally received ALL MY MONEY back from DRESSLINK after I pressured them for weeks via EMAIL demanding they refund me. See their ridiculous excuses I posted previously below. What I learned from this experience is: 1. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY EVER 2, REPORT THEM ON YOUR EMAIL AS SPAM If you were scammed by this one or any other company EXPOSE THEM 3. Submit complaint to Better Business Bureau online as I did. 4. Pay through Paypal or other services like it. These companies protect your purchases and will try to recover your money as Paypal did for me. 5. MOST IMPORTANT..POST YOUR NEGATIVE SHOPPING EXPERIENCES ON SITES such as TrustPilot, ResellerRatings, and SiteJabber as I did. Dresslink would have never refunded my money if it was not for these reviews, PayPal and BBB. I am very grateful to these online companies for protecting comsumers. Dresslink now sends me pathetic emails everyday asking me to remove negative reviews with this message title:
"DLN25R72X_CN Please delete all the bad reviews about our site today"

This company will try anything to get you to purchase from them and ships one order here and there so some people post a good review. I guarantee most people do not want to waste their time writing negative reviews online. Trust your instincts.
Happy shopping may you never be scammed.

Update #3 for DresLink
Received new message from Dresslink posted below saying they are going to refund me the full amount of the order I placed and they never shipped. DressLink sent me repeated messages that they had shipped merchandise and was returned by post office and also including fake tracking numbers from China and Finland as if merchandise was still in those countries. USPS confirmed package was never received or sent back to me or my address with the tracking number DressLink provided. After I contacted Paypal and submitted a complaint and also the better business bureau online, and I posted negative reviews about my experience with Dresslink on sitejabber, trustpilot, reseller ratings and replied everyday to Dresslink's lies on emails and posts on these sites that I was not going to stop posting until they refunded my money through paypal they started telling me they would only refund me $20 then %39.59 but I continued to relentlessly post and reply to them I wanted the full refund and I am not settling for anything less. As a result dresslink sent me this email last night saying they are going to refund me. Have not done it yet and once I hear from Paypal that my money has been refunded I will post it here. I CANNOT TRUST DRESSLINK since every email they sent me prior to this has been a lie. Let's hope DressLink decides to do the right thing. Here is the email below and my response. The message mentions I closed the case though I have no clue what they are talking about another gimmick no doubt. Stop Scamming people DressLink and you will not get negative reviews. Refund my money!

RE: DLN254R72X 49.75USD
Inbox x

10:45 PM (10 hours ago)

Dear customer,
This is Bree From Customer Service Department.
Thanks a lot for your reply and you have closed the case?
I told my boss if we can full refund you including shipping fee for you have closed the case, my boss told me ,okay, we can full refund you 49.75USD after the case closed, thanks a lot.

Alda Gregorio <agregorio228@gmail.com>
9:03 AM (31 minutes ago)

to service

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What a joke this company is. Yesterday I posted a message because I purchased 2 items on January 17,2017 and never received the items. Contacted Dresslinkvia email and phone. Nothing. Contacted Better Business Bureau and Paypal yesterday and immediately received two messages. The first said my package was mailed as listed on their response here to my post yesterday and I should contact my local post office. Guess what I did and the number provided is not a valid tracking number and USPS has no way of tracking, nor did they ever receive or send back any package for me with this number or any other tracking number. No surprise since this company is great at scamming people. A minute after the first email same so called Bree Zhang sent me another message via email saying Package was returned and they were only going to refund me $20. because they lost a lot. Wait...let me paste message here. Judge for yourself this company is a scam. I will not stop until I get the products or a refund. File complaint with Paypal and they are investigating and same with BBB. Contacted Media network will post with results. her is message...a little conflicting isn't it. After that they came to this site and posted this message notice the difference in time. his DressLink person must spend a lot of time responding to negative messages to save face. The website lists a Californai address but I imagine this person(s) is really in China. Stop scamming people dresslink..GIve me my money back. If you were scammed you should do the same. I will be happy to foward these messages to anyone who still believes this is a trustworthy company. Thank you. Alda

Lated and 2nd message is below:

Dear Customer

1:40 AM (8 hours ago)

This is Bree From Customer Service Department.
Your parcel have been resend back to us for unknown reason.
Now I can only refund you half of your item fee : 20 dollars for we need to pay resend shipping fee and tax fee to get the parcel in China, we lost a lot, too.
--------------------------------------------------------------

First Message
1:40 AM (8 hours ago)

Dear customer,
This is Bree From Customer Service Department.
Your parcel have arrived your country, it waiting for you to pick up in your local post office.
Please choose the post office which closet your house to ask your parcel. Courier will help you soon.
You can use google map to help you locate the post office which nearest your house to get your parcel.
Hope you can get your parcel soon.

Customer Service Department

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCTS. Bree is constantly replying to the same types of messages/negative experiences on many websites which tells you this is a total scam. Contact Better Business Bureau and purchase through paypal only for these types of websites so you can get your money back. They sent me FAKE shipping information. Shame on you dresslink....order number DLN25R72X

keenyas
2/14/17

I ordered 2 dresses in Dec and they never came. I've been taking to "Shirley Zhang" and she has supposedly given me a refund and did not!! Do not ever purchase from this website!! You won't even be able to track your order.

lesleym23
2/11/17

Just received a response from Bree at Dresslink.com providing a tracking number and website to visit to track my parcel, this is the translation for where my parcel, if it exists, is - "British Langley, arrived at the exchange bureau". What on earth does that even mean??? There is no indication of my order being delivered to any post office near me. Apart from the fact that I provided my home address for delivery, no attempt has been made to deliver this to my home. How can this company continue to exist with such shockingly bad customer care???

For your reference "Bree" and all your colleagues at Customer Service Dresslink.com, my order details are order number, #DLN619G0V.

Please do not provide me with further tracking information as I do not believe this to be accurate. I would very much appreciate getting a refund for my order.
PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

latoyab7
2/8/17

So after waiting 2 months for my product to show, one of the glasses was damaged and missing a tiny screw. You guys and dresslink SUCK! Never will I ever shop from you all again.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

78 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question