US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

valeriec50
12/8/16

I've ordered a bunny hug from this site... I still haven't received it!! If I knew it would take this long, I would've ordered from Aliexpress. SO DISAPPOINTED

maryb356
12/8/16

I give it 4 stars for WHAT IT IS - my experience with the cost to quality ratio, and how their stuff fits me.

I am in the very-happy camp. I'm 5'6" 145 lbs, long legs relative to my body. I am 36D / Medium top, and typically size 8 / Medium bottoms. I find their sizing runs pretty much true to typical store sizing. I am not as tall as the models, but I have a long curvy shape like they do. I imagine that's one reason I am happy with the fit of everything I've bought. TIP: I consider this with any clothing company - for ex, if the models are all boy-figure types, that's a clue their stuff probably isn't going to fit my curves and look good on me. In fact I love everything about them

susanw140
12/8/16

I'm well pleased with the service I got on dresslink.
Just imagine the excitement in you when you get something really good? Well that's exactly how I felt after my encounter on dresslink. The service here is superb! There was no down time, the transaction is hitch-free. I got some good sets of dress for my daughter too
Dresslink rocks!!!

cristelt
12/1/16

Legit or Scam want to order some shoes

verak6
12/1/16

I was about to buy a pair of absolutely gorgeous shoes. I read negative reviews about orders never shipping but since my purchase was under $10 I decided maybe I'd go for it. They have a page where you can see the products you're ordering, and even though they were going to charge me a little less than $8 for everything including item insurance, the product page said my cart was empty! So I went back and tried selecting my item again and when I checked my cart, there were duplicates of my item! I can't say that if I were to check out that the site would register my order, but wow I really want those shoes. In the pictures they look well-made and I love all the meticulous information they give in the product details! It could be legit, but I'm not going to risk it.

joneso9
11/30/16

Even though I had reservations about buying dresses online, I decided to try out dresslink and Im one happy customer. This site is absolutely outstanding, very easy to navigate!!! All the dresses here are top notch, and of good quality. Theres an endless list of dresses for different events. The process of ordering was seamless and the tracking was excellent as well as I knew precisely where my dress was and when it will arrive. My dress arrived right on time and even though I had some reservations about the size of the cloth based on past experiences, it was a PERFECT FIT. The quality was exactly what I saw in the picture.
DressLink is the only online dress store that I have ever recommended to my friends and relatives and thats because of the quality of their dress and services. DressLink is all you ever need in an online dress store and more and at great prices!!!!!

geog15
11/30/16

Dreslink is a great place to shop!!! I have ordered from dresslink a few times now, and I have been pleased. They have a great variety of stuff. Men, women, and children, as well as accessories such as purses, jewelry and watches, shoes, they even have some toys and stuff for around the house!!! It is really amazing how much different stuff they have! The prices are great, they do not overcharge at all, and there is always something on sell, it is all very affordable. The shipping takes time. If you ordering something you need right now, I wouldn't order here. Just be aware that it will take a couple of weeks to receive your order. I am really ok with the longer shipping time because the prices are so good. The clothing is good quality. I have not had any problems with any of it falling apart one day after you wear it, or anything like that. The customer service is pretty good, if you need to contact them you send an email, and they usually get back to you in about a day. I really enjoy shopping on this website.I can honestly say that I stumbled across a great website and am so fortunate that I found them! Dresslink provides amazing customer service that provides you the insurance and security of your order. They make sure that you are satisfied regardless of the circumstance of your order. They are always prompt when it comes to answering questions and attending to your every need. I definitely recommend this website.

julies136
11/30/16

I'm so glad I found Dresslink because they offer an amazing variety in clothes, from dresses to bomber jackets and accessories, even wedding dresses, and I was amazed seeing how big their shop is and how easy it is to order. Everything went smoothly and I can only recommend it to all my friends and family. I've got a lot more from Dresslink on my wishlist and especially now as Christmas is coming around it's a great time to pick something beautiful for everyone from their site because Dresslink offers such a great range of the newest and stylish fashion trends that everyone in your family and friends as well will be delighted. Customer support is really good too, nice treatment and no problems at all. I will definitely order more as the prices are very affordable as well. All in all it was a great online shopping experience!

kellyw96
11/24/16

Oh my God after going through several sites trying to find me a dress for my wedding , up pop this site dresslink.com went through several pages for plus size dresses and saw one dress that I liked, ordered it on a Sunday and by that Tuesday it was at my door. I couldn't wait to open and see and it was a Wow!!!!!! moment for me , it was more beautiful in person I called several times inquiring with the rep's about different dresses and every time was exceptional, I spoke with the supervisor to give this company such great high standard, I will forever have a place where I can go to for beautiful couture, designer dresses for plus size women that's a legit site and you can really speak to the customer service department, don't have to have cheap material from God knows where and all of that was a major concern of mine , please take it from me whatever you order from here you will not be dissatisfied at all. Thank you dresslink.com

funshoi
11/24/16

I have had difficulties for some time, coming up with surprises for my buddies. I then found out about Dresslink. It has been very helpful delivering my orders, it so happens that they suit my style and define my service taste. I cannot but make this known to the world. It's like shopping right in your own home, like creating your own world right on a spot. Thank you Dresslink, I will definitely contact again.

candelarias

EXCELLENT AND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
I have ordered many clothing items online from different site and I can tell you that dresslink is the only site you can place your order and have amazing custom experience, starting from their affordable quality product to their super-fast delivery service.
I have not seen any site that pay so much attention to their customer need, their customer hotline attendant is very darling and amazing. Right now I just look like the next super model to emerge in the fashion industry because of the quality clothings I purchase from them, I dont have to stress myself again looking for where to get quality product and fast delivery because I have found them in dresslink.
Surely I will recommend dresslink to my friends, family and definitely return to place more order because it is the only place to get quality product in affordable price and experience 100% customer satisfaction.

walterl19
11/23/16

i'm Walter and I'm sufficiently lucky to buy my dress from Dresslink. I had most amazing experience ever with Dresslink.
Previously I have not had my dress bought online. Most of the time, I do not get a satisfactory service delivery and I decided to stop buying clothes online.
I later decided to give Dresslink a chance and I got amazing service. Now my husband call me queen because of the beauty you have added to me, and my clothes were extremely nice and got delivered on time.
With Dresslink I found exactly what I wanted, nice cloth, affordable price, high quality and got delivered even before time.
Wow, cant tell you enough how great and confident they made me feel, they just have this outstanding service, which made me feel calm, safe, excited and confident each time I make an order with them
I want to hugely express my gratitude toward your services. I recommend Dresslink to you for your beautiful cloth; you are really the best among your peers.

deboraht30
11/21/16

never order anything from this company have been waiting six weeks for my order and they just keep saying wait a little longer, now they don't even answer e-mail

alimih
11/19/16

The website delivers like a midwife. The customer relations, the clean and easy to navigate website interface, the coupons and almost everything I need is on this website. I have ordered twice and the free shipping is real and true.

Their services are customer-centric and that is one thing I love most about them. I will continue to use their services.

lisat143
11/19/16

Even though the site was recommended to me, they never disappoint me. I'm usually not a big fan of online shopping because I have had so many bad experiences shopping online, with products being delivered that are usually never what I ordered. Dresslink is offering what a customer needs in their budget and choice. Thе quality of their clothing line is еxсерtiоnаl, so is the service delivery and every communication regarding additional information and ordering. Im pleased and satisfied 100% with my order so far. Their high-quality items made me amazed, and they are still affordable. Thank you Drеѕѕlink for providing ѕuсh a great online ѕhоррing facility, with excellent quality and the fastest delivery Ive ever experienced. Im surely coming back for more.

norat8
11/19/16

In the event of many uprising online stores, i was being being careful to vet and take a quick research on any sites i will be patronizing, but i just give this site a trial by ordering few goods initially and i got my deliveries prompt with great quality, I intend to order more to know if they are faking their services but i keep on receiving the same quality. with this i do not hold anything back, but to say keep up the good work dresslink and in any event i want to purchase more, this will definitely be my first priority and I will recommend them to everyone.
Keep it up.

irisw4
11/18/16

I grew up buying clothes from walk-in stores where I could go in and try a few items before I settled on the ones I liked. With my tight schedule at work, it took me some time but I had to adjust to the online shopping experience. Actually, if not for a colleague at work, I would be stuck wearing the same clothes I wore 4 years ago when I started. I dont know about other stores but I am glad I got introduced to Dresslink. Since I was introduced to them by someone who already had history shopping with them, it was easy for me to trust them though I was quite concerned that I would lose my money. It is quite remarkable how fast they work on the orders, making the shipment time shorter. I have made a few rush purchases and never once did they arrive unreasonably late.
I must admit however that I did not like the quality of some of their items when I first began, but I have noticed how there is an effort to improve an item over time. The greatest challenge I have had so far is buying clothing items that are size based. If I want a skirt to be fitting for instance, I have to buy a size smaller. I particularly love the trendy styles of clothing that Dresslink offers all the time and while you can search for an item all over the internet to match a particular dress or garment, the shopping experience you find here is all inclusive.
Thanks to Dresslink, shopping has never been this convenient; I have no reason to go out shopping and you will feel the same way when you try out the experience. There is definitely still room for improvement but what you find here is worth your money and time.

angelap56
11/18/16

I dont have much word to express how happy I am with my dress I bought from dresslink. I was in search of an elegant yet modern dress that looked classy and gorgeous. I found this dress store while exploring the internet for the dress of my dream. I had a look at the site and was amazed to see the beautiful collection at affordable prices. Better quality than most places I shopped in the states! My friends was so impressed, am very sure they will soon order their own dress. If you have the time I highly recommend dresslink. Great place to buy dresses I must confess!

faziraf
11/18/16

The selection of shoes offered by this website is absolutely amazing!!!I love the variations of their dresses and accessories which has a vibrant outlook and so lively.
Its diverse approach of products from Korea and China gives its a unique sense of style.
Its been a fulfilling experience browsing through their products, looking up the 50% sale offers and other discounted prices ......
Following many bad experiences with bogus and scam sites online which do not deliver what they promise I am super confident this website is trustworthy and I would definitely keep browsing and purchasing from them now and in the future....
It is a wonder stop where you could purchase almost all the stuff you are looking for including handbags, shoes, clothes and makeup... sounds too good huh? yeah it was for me too.,..,.a fun shopping spree under one site... absolutely brilliant...

phoebew4
11/18/16

I have never been a big fan of online shopping. Thats because it usually takes a long time for my items to be delivered. That is until I was able to come across dresslink. I particularly vouch for them since they offer such quick deliveries and on a budget. I never have to wait. No matter where I order from, they will ship my product to the designated pick-up point without delays.
Over and above that dresslink has been a source of high-quality gorgeous dresses and leggings over the past few months. This is quite an improvement from previous stocks which were never impressive. They keep getting better at the kind and a variety of clothing apparels that they stock. Whenever I need an item for a special occasion, I simply check into dresslink and scour through their products. Soon enough Ill find what I need and order it in a matter of minutes.
The dresslink website is well-designed in terms of navigation and aesthetics. Its easy to come across most of the products on the site with a scroll and a few clicks. The site structure provides a remarkable and amazing shopping experience that has a personalized touch to it. One of the most critical aspects is that the site provides secure payment systems.
One thing I noticed is that you have to be careful with the sizes. Most often we dont have a clear idea of what sizes will fit us well. So we order items based on how they look on the site rather than whether they will be comfortable and fitting for us. I have always made sure I know what exactly would work for me before I place my order. That prevents the issue of having to ship it back for replacement.

kaylaa19
11/18/16

So I never bought anything but I had maybe 9 items in my cart well when I went to go check out the website went crazy! It kept putting multiples of everything and it wouldn't stop re loading the page. So I logged out and tried again and the same thing happened. All and all my total was heading to 3,000. I've tried several times after with the site but it's not working. There's no way I would buy from them now. It looks like a scam to me.

saml115
11/16/16

I'm usually not a big fan of shopping. And I have had so many bad experiences shopping online, with products being delivered that are usually never what I order.
But with this site, my experience so far has been really remarkable. I can't think of any other word to describe it. The prices are very reasonable. The offers are really good. And whether it's clothes, shoes or bags that you want to buy they are of good quality. The selection is also very good.The items are very very trendy.
Something I find hard with online shopping is that you have to go to specific sites to buy specific items. But DressLink is a one stop shop, because you not only get the usual clothes/shoes/handbags combo but also makeup and accessories as well.
I am definitely going to continue shopping here. Thank you for making shopping and especially online shopping enjoyable without always having to have second thoughts....

handersona
11/15/16

I like buying clothes from them, they have one of a kind and really beautiful clothes, and I always find what I want, and I am really pleased with the products when I get it. Its not the first time I order from here, and I know I can trust them now. I wasn't sure at the beginning because I didnt knew if they were trustworthy or not, but feel comfortable now to order from them. They weren't the best in the beginning, had issues, (small ones but still issues) but eventually improved a lot and fixed their issues. Although they improved from their first days, choosing the size problem is still there; it's not really a big problem but you must be careful when you order. I ordered recently a skirt and I expected to be tight on me but fortunately its the right size and I can wear it with no problem. It shipped to me quite quickly so they also have an acceptable, if I can say, shipping time. Long story short, I think theres still place for improvement but I, for one, will definitely still buy from them as they are now. I can honestly say they are worth your time and money.

cassandrah11
11/15/16

I had been skeptical patronizing online clothes stores after my obnoxious previous experience with some stores until my friend insisted I give dresslink a shot. I actually agree and gave them a go.
Dresslink are offering what a customer needs in there budget and choice. Customer service is perfect. I am going to be their repeat customer.
I purchased a dresses and a high-quality jacket from Dresslink, and It was an amazingly and a remarkable shopping experience with a top notch and satisfactory customer service. The delivery was timely.
I highly recommend Dresslink to all and sundry who have had a bad experience with using online store in the past. Try dresslink and your perception about online clothes store will be changed forever.

jessicaa105
11/10/16

I was lооking fоr an оnlinе option to buу mу ѕhirtѕ wоrriеd it mау nоt fit. Sо I dесidеd tо try thiѕ brаnd ''DRESSLINK'' bаѕеd оn ѕресѕ аnd rеviеwѕ. Adding thе fасt thаt thе рriсе wаѕ еnоugh tо nоt bоthеr mе in саѕе it wаѕn't uр tо еxресtаtiоnѕ. I love рurрlе ѕhirtѕ! I hаvе a few, with diffеrеnt ѕhаdеѕ оf рurрlе, аnd thiѕ оnе is оnе оf mу fаvоritеѕ. Thiѕ iѕ fittеd, mоrе оf a European сut, whiсh iѕ ѕо muсh bеttеr lооking thаn thе widе Amеriсаn сut. I асtuаllу рut ѕоmе оf my lооѕе ѕhirtѕ in the dоnаtе box аftеr gеtting thiѕ great lооking оnе! I'm uitе imрrеѕѕеd. Nоt еvеn mу сuѕtоm mаdе ѕhirtѕ with a hundred tаg рriсе fit mе so wеll, thе fаbriс fееlѕ аnd lооkѕ niсе, it fееlѕ аnd lооkѕ аѕ if it wаѕ сuѕtоmizеd tо my bоdу.
I еxtrеmеlу endorse DRESSLINK tо аll mу fаmilу аnd friеndѕ who hаvе hаd a bad experience with uѕing оnlinе ѕtоrе in thе раѕt. With DRESSLINK!!! Yоur impression about оnlinе ѕtоrе will dеfinitеlу bе positive fоrеvеr

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

67 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question