US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

angelaj44
1/14/17

Dresslink.com is a one-stop shop for the modern lady who is fashion-centered. Their collection of clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories are tailored to meet the needs of different clients. Their clothes match the latest fashion trends and they have a superior quality compared to products in other stores. Further, Dresslink.com provides a customer-centered shopping experience due to the ease of navigation on the site. Clients can visit different sections of the site and find their favorite clothing in well labeled categories. In addition, their prices are pocket-friendly compared to other shops, which makes them the go-to site for shopping needs. The wide variety of clothes means that customers can conduct all their shopping activities on dresslink.com. There are casual and official clothes and shoes that can be worn for dinner, business, parties, and other occasions in all types of weather. In this way, dresslink.com can fulfill all the shopping needs. They also have various payment and shipping options that are easy to use regardless of the location across the globe. Their customer service is also conducive and addresses client queries within a short time and to their satisfaction. I would recommend dresslink.com for all customers.

baguiz1
1/10/17

For me the site I never place an order and I was disappointed on the contrary I loved the quality the delivery the packaging I buy a bouttine that kills me I want to advise this site excellent I give 5 star

merriumb
1/10/17

Dresslink has good quality at cheap price. Made some orders in couple of last months and very satisfied of the fabrics.

rosen123
1/10/17

i have been sold from this excellent site many times
and received every thing i order better than i expected
very high quality and i have them on time
also i can knew my goods place by using tracking number they give me
i love you DressLink thank you

carols181
1/10/17

I am just in love with my dress. Thank you so much dresslink. Look forward to order more from you in future.

ablac
1/10/17

The best site for online shopping for me, a wide selection of women's items (clothing, accessories, makeup, shoes, bags .. and others) with a very reasonable price compared to other website

maheshs12
1/10/17

I was not quite sure about the site's fashion accessories but gotta say it's satisfying.
The products price in New Year Big Sale is too awesome. I bought http://m.dresslink.com/women-sleeveless-going-out-dresses-item-2284183468.html? of size M for cheap as 10$, could not believe it. It was a bit tight for my gal but still satisfied with their service, for I received in 2 weeks.

Well I might think of buying again from here!

cherylb97
1/9/17

Dress link sucks! Don't try to get a hold of their helpline. Or call them the number is totally busy all the time and they never answer their emails. They are a bunch of thieves

nadeanl
1/5/17

I ordered a shirt for my daughter-in- law for Christmas. It hadn't come and there were only a few days left before Christmas. I filed a complaint through PayPal. Less than a week before Christmas the package finally arrived. When my daughter-in-law opened the shirt it was a child's size large not a women's size large, which was what I ordered. This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. No more business from me.

katinab1
12/26/16

I wish I could get updates on my order because it's been a while and I haven't received anymore information and I can't track it

cherih12
12/24/16

Dear Bree at dress link dresslink i still have not received this item and now it's almost been a month and a half.. Nothing at my post office.. I want my refund..DLNV99H66

shannong34
12/19/16

I ordered some clothing for my daughter for Christmas back in November and the shipping date was December 8th- 15th. It is now December 18th and I have no packages...no tracking number...no email...nothing. I sent an email today so hopefully I'll hear back soon!

jessiel37
12/14/16

I don't think I would have ordered if I knew it would take so long, I bought a couple things for Christ man at the beginning of November and it's almost Christmas and it hasn't come in :( bummer

valeriec50
12/8/16

I've ordered a bunny hug from this site... I still haven't received it!! If I knew it would take this long, I would've ordered from Aliexpress. SO DISAPPOINTED

maryb356
12/8/16

I give it 4 stars for WHAT IT IS - my experience with the cost to quality ratio, and how their stuff fits me.

I am in the very-happy camp. I'm 5'6" 145 lbs, long legs relative to my body. I am 36D / Medium top, and typically size 8 / Medium bottoms. I find their sizing runs pretty much true to typical store sizing. I am not as tall as the models, but I have a long curvy shape like they do. I imagine that's one reason I am happy with the fit of everything I've bought. TIP: I consider this with any clothing company - for ex, if the models are all boy-figure types, that's a clue their stuff probably isn't going to fit my curves and look good on me. In fact I love everything about them

susanw140
12/8/16

I'm well pleased with the service I got on dresslink.
Just imagine the excitement in you when you get something really good? Well that's exactly how I felt after my encounter on dresslink. The service here is superb! There was no down time, the transaction is hitch-free. I got some good sets of dress for my daughter too
Dresslink rocks!!!

cristelt
12/1/16

Legit or Scam want to order some shoes

verak6
12/1/16

I was about to buy a pair of absolutely gorgeous shoes. I read negative reviews about orders never shipping but since my purchase was under $10 I decided maybe I'd go for it. They have a page where you can see the products you're ordering, and even though they were going to charge me a little less than $8 for everything including item insurance, the product page said my cart was empty! So I went back and tried selecting my item again and when I checked my cart, there were duplicates of my item! I can't say that if I were to check out that the site would register my order, but wow I really want those shoes. In the pictures they look well-made and I love all the meticulous information they give in the product details! It could be legit, but I'm not going to risk it.

joneso9
11/30/16

Even though I had reservations about buying dresses online, I decided to try out dresslink and Im one happy customer. This site is absolutely outstanding, very easy to navigate!!! All the dresses here are top notch, and of good quality. Theres an endless list of dresses for different events. The process of ordering was seamless and the tracking was excellent as well as I knew precisely where my dress was and when it will arrive. My dress arrived right on time and even though I had some reservations about the size of the cloth based on past experiences, it was a PERFECT FIT. The quality was exactly what I saw in the picture.
DressLink is the only online dress store that I have ever recommended to my friends and relatives and thats because of the quality of their dress and services. DressLink is all you ever need in an online dress store and more and at great prices!!!!!

geog15
11/30/16

Dreslink is a great place to shop!!! I have ordered from dresslink a few times now, and I have been pleased. They have a great variety of stuff. Men, women, and children, as well as accessories such as purses, jewelry and watches, shoes, they even have some toys and stuff for around the house!!! It is really amazing how much different stuff they have! The prices are great, they do not overcharge at all, and there is always something on sell, it is all very affordable. The shipping takes time. If you ordering something you need right now, I wouldn't order here. Just be aware that it will take a couple of weeks to receive your order. I am really ok with the longer shipping time because the prices are so good. The clothing is good quality. I have not had any problems with any of it falling apart one day after you wear it, or anything like that. The customer service is pretty good, if you need to contact them you send an email, and they usually get back to you in about a day. I really enjoy shopping on this website.I can honestly say that I stumbled across a great website and am so fortunate that I found them! Dresslink provides amazing customer service that provides you the insurance and security of your order. They make sure that you are satisfied regardless of the circumstance of your order. They are always prompt when it comes to answering questions and attending to your every need. I definitely recommend this website.

julies136
11/30/16

I'm so glad I found Dresslink because they offer an amazing variety in clothes, from dresses to bomber jackets and accessories, even wedding dresses, and I was amazed seeing how big their shop is and how easy it is to order. Everything went smoothly and I can only recommend it to all my friends and family. I've got a lot more from Dresslink on my wishlist and especially now as Christmas is coming around it's a great time to pick something beautiful for everyone from their site because Dresslink offers such a great range of the newest and stylish fashion trends that everyone in your family and friends as well will be delighted. Customer support is really good too, nice treatment and no problems at all. I will definitely order more as the prices are very affordable as well. All in all it was a great online shopping experience!

kellyw96
11/24/16

Oh my God after going through several sites trying to find me a dress for my wedding , up pop this site dresslink.com went through several pages for plus size dresses and saw one dress that I liked, ordered it on a Sunday and by that Tuesday it was at my door. I couldn't wait to open and see and it was a Wow!!!!!! moment for me , it was more beautiful in person I called several times inquiring with the rep's about different dresses and every time was exceptional, I spoke with the supervisor to give this company such great high standard, I will forever have a place where I can go to for beautiful couture, designer dresses for plus size women that's a legit site and you can really speak to the customer service department, don't have to have cheap material from God knows where and all of that was a major concern of mine , please take it from me whatever you order from here you will not be dissatisfied at all. Thank you dresslink.com

funshoi
11/24/16

I have had difficulties for some time, coming up with surprises for my buddies. I then found out about Dresslink. It has been very helpful delivering my orders, it so happens that they suit my style and define my service taste. I cannot but make this known to the world. It's like shopping right in your own home, like creating your own world right on a spot. Thank you Dresslink, I will definitely contact again.

candelarias

EXCELLENT AND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE
I have ordered many clothing items online from different site and I can tell you that dresslink is the only site you can place your order and have amazing custom experience, starting from their affordable quality product to their super-fast delivery service.
I have not seen any site that pay so much attention to their customer need, their customer hotline attendant is very darling and amazing. Right now I just look like the next super model to emerge in the fashion industry because of the quality clothings I purchase from them, I dont have to stress myself again looking for where to get quality product and fast delivery because I have found them in dresslink.
Surely I will recommend dresslink to my friends, family and definitely return to place more order because it is the only place to get quality product in affordable price and experience 100% customer satisfaction.

walterl19
11/23/16

i'm Walter and I'm sufficiently lucky to buy my dress from Dresslink. I had most amazing experience ever with Dresslink.
Previously I have not had my dress bought online. Most of the time, I do not get a satisfactory service delivery and I decided to stop buying clothes online.
I later decided to give Dresslink a chance and I got amazing service. Now my husband call me queen because of the beauty you have added to me, and my clothes were extremely nice and got delivered on time.
With Dresslink I found exactly what I wanted, nice cloth, affordable price, high quality and got delivered even before time.
Wow, cant tell you enough how great and confident they made me feel, they just have this outstanding service, which made me feel calm, safe, excited and confident each time I make an order with them
I want to hugely express my gratitude toward your services. I recommend Dresslink to you for your beautiful cloth; you are really the best among your peers.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

69 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question