US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

keenyas
2/14/17

I ordered 2 dresses in Dec and they never came. I've been taking to "Shirley Zhang" and she has supposedly given me a refund and did not!! Do not ever purchase from this website!! You won't even be able to track your order.

lesleym23
2/11/17

Just received a response from Bree at Dresslink.com providing a tracking number and website to visit to track my parcel, this is the translation for where my parcel, if it exists, is - "British Langley, arrived at the exchange bureau". What on earth does that even mean??? There is no indication of my order being delivered to any post office near me. Apart from the fact that I provided my home address for delivery, no attempt has been made to deliver this to my home. How can this company continue to exist with such shockingly bad customer care???

For your reference "Bree" and all your colleagues at Customer Service Dresslink.com, my order details are order number, #DLN619G0V.

Please do not provide me with further tracking information as I do not believe this to be accurate. I would very much appreciate getting a refund for my order.
PLEASE GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!!

latoyab7
2/8/17

I placed an order with Dresslink.com in mid December (Order DLN57SL27)and I have yet to receive my merchandise. I emailed customer service and was told: "This is Bree from Customer Service Department Please choose the post office which closet your house to ask your parcel. Courier will help you soon. hpe you get your parcel soon. Any questions, please contact me freely and I will help you soon. Have a nice day. Yours Sincerely, Bree.Zhang Customer Service Department." I have NO shipping information as to when and where it was sent, so what exactly do I tell the postal courier. I put my address on the profile correctly so my package should come directly to my home. Not held at the post office. Maybe its being held at customs and we just dont know. But if anyone is reading this PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't purchase from this company, its a gamble of if/and/or when you will receive you purchases. I am glad I only spent $16 on some glasses but I still would like to know where my hard earned $16 went to. I hope I not supporting a negative cause.

brittanye3
2/3/17

it was on sale, and ordinarily I wouldn't get a gown. but I thought it might be nice to just always have one. now that I got my one gown i'm sure i made the right choice! it fits me perfectly. it's glittery and pretty and unlike any other dress I've ever had before :)

angelad88
2/2/17

Order some shoes on January 16th as of today 2-2-17 I have not receive them and my daughter is just devastated. Tracking number RS732603369NL is not even valid. Please provide current tracking information. Very disappointed thought this company was from the USA it stated New York when I bought the shoes now I am seeing CHINA!! WOW. Not only that you charge $10.00 dollars for shipping? By the time I get the shoes she will out grow them.

heatherb154
1/27/17

1ZR995166747011037 is my order very cute dress was going to use for a convention. I paid express on the 14th it is the 27th still no where to be found. Not sure i am going to buy again.

dimitrag
1/26/17

I order a dress and a bodysuit and I send straight after that I want to cancel my order and they haven't answered yet.

mckennas1
1/24/17

To be honest, when I first discovered dresslink, I was excited about the cute clothes, shoes, accessories etc, and can't forget about the affordable prices, but I ordered something early December and now it is January 24 and I have not received anything. My item is untrackable, and my other item I purchased, is lost. So lessoned learned, won't buy anything from dresslink again. (From USA)

leenav
1/23/17

I am a regular dropship buyer and they close websites, they increase prices by 25% without informing customers. NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM DESPITE CALLING AND EMAILING. IF THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT CUSTOMERS THAT ORDER 3000 DOLLARS A MONTH YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR BUSINESS

TERRIBLE! BOTH DRESSLINK AND WHOLESALEBUYNG TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! I WISH I COULD SPEAK TO THE CEO IN PERSON!

valeriag4
1/21/17

So I ordered a Contour kit that ended up totaling about 8$. I ordered it on December 21, 2016. well, now its January 21, 2017. I understand that it may take a while to arrive but I am also tracking my order and it has not even moved from its place since December 24, 2016. It has been about 4 weeks already. I also live chatted with customer service about 2 weeks ago but they didn't even help, they just said to be patient, I am just going to give up on waiting for it because it hasn't moved from its location. So you can keep my money DressLink and sadly I will never order from your website again!

UPDATE: Just received my contour kit today! February 3, 2017, It looks very good, no complaints on it only that it arrived like 2 months later so still not ordering from DressLink anymore, Thank you.

angelaj44
1/14/17

Dresslink.com is a one-stop shop for the modern lady who is fashion-centered. Their collection of clothes, shoes, bags, and accessories are tailored to meet the needs of different clients. Their clothes match the latest fashion trends and they have a superior quality compared to products in other stores. Further, Dresslink.com provides a customer-centered shopping experience due to the ease of navigation on the site. Clients can visit different sections of the site and find their favorite clothing in well labeled categories. In addition, their prices are pocket-friendly compared to other shops, which makes them the go-to site for shopping needs. The wide variety of clothes means that customers can conduct all their shopping activities on dresslink.com. There are casual and official clothes and shoes that can be worn for dinner, business, parties, and other occasions in all types of weather. In this way, dresslink.com can fulfill all the shopping needs. They also have various payment and shipping options that are easy to use regardless of the location across the globe. Their customer service is also conducive and addresses client queries within a short time and to their satisfaction. I would recommend dresslink.com for all customers.

baguiz1
1/10/17

For me the site I never place an order and I was disappointed on the contrary I loved the quality the delivery the packaging I buy a bouttine that kills me I want to advise this site excellent I give 5 star

merriumb
1/10/17

Dresslink has good quality at cheap price. Made some orders in couple of last months and very satisfied of the fabrics.

rosen123
1/10/17

i have been sold from this excellent site many times
and received every thing i order better than i expected
very high quality and i have them on time
also i can knew my goods place by using tracking number they give me
i love you DressLink thank you

carols181
1/10/17

I am just in love with my dress. Thank you so much dresslink. Look forward to order more from you in future.

ablac
1/10/17

The best site for online shopping for me, a wide selection of women's items (clothing, accessories, makeup, shoes, bags .. and others) with a very reasonable price compared to other website

maheshs12
1/10/17

I was not quite sure about the site's fashion accessories but gotta say it's satisfying.
The products price in New Year Big Sale is too awesome. I bought http://m.dresslink.com/women-sleeveless-going-out-dresses-item-2284183468.html? of size M for cheap as 10$, could not believe it. It was a bit tight for my gal but still satisfied with their service, for I received in 2 weeks.

Well I might think of buying again from here!

cherylb97
1/9/17

Dress link sucks! Don't try to get a hold of their helpline. Or call them the number is totally busy all the time and they never answer their emails. They are a bunch of thieves

nadeanl
1/5/17

I ordered a shirt for my daughter-in- law for Christmas. It hadn't come and there were only a few days left before Christmas. I filed a complaint through PayPal. Less than a week before Christmas the package finally arrived. When my daughter-in-law opened the shirt it was a child's size large not a women's size large, which was what I ordered. This was the worst online shopping experience I have ever had. No more business from me.

katinab1
12/26/16

I wish I could get updates on my order because it's been a while and I haven't received anymore information and I can't track it

cherih12
12/24/16

Dear Bree at dress link dresslink i still have not received this item and now it's almost been a month and a half.. Nothing at my post office.. I want my refund..DLNV99H66

shannong34
12/19/16

I ordered some clothing for my daughter for Christmas back in November and the shipping date was December 8th- 15th. It is now December 18th and I have no packages...no tracking number...no email...nothing. I sent an email today so hopefully I'll hear back soon!

jessiel37
12/14/16

I don't think I would have ordered if I knew it would take so long, I bought a couple things for Christ man at the beginning of November and it's almost Christmas and it hasn't come in :( bummer

valeriec50
12/8/16

I've ordered a bunny hug from this site... I still haven't received it!! If I knew it would take this long, I would've ordered from Aliexpress. SO DISAPPOINTED

maryb356
12/8/16

I give it 4 stars for WHAT IT IS - my experience with the cost to quality ratio, and how their stuff fits me.

I am in the very-happy camp. I'm 5'6" 145 lbs, long legs relative to my body. I am 36D / Medium top, and typically size 8 / Medium bottoms. I find their sizing runs pretty much true to typical store sizing. I am not as tall as the models, but I have a long curvy shape like they do. I imagine that's one reason I am happy with the fit of everything I've bought. TIP: I consider this with any clothing company - for ex, if the models are all boy-figure types, that's a clue their stuff probably isn't going to fit my curves and look good on me. In fact I love everything about them

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

75 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question