Review of DressLink

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

nadjan1
4/27/17

I spend a lot of money on this site when i was ordering (a months paycheck) and the clothes are bad quality, wrong measurements all together so nothing fit in the end, wrong representation of the products (fake pictures and not how the product really looks) and worst of all the customers service is HORRIBLE !! I did not ordered a jacket that they bill me for, it was simply added to my bill, i wrote an email saying that and that i do not want the jacket and don't wanna pay for it what i got back was " not worry my friend jacket great quality dear very very cheap!" And again I wrote that it was a mistake i never ordered it I don't want it - same meaningless replay back like they don't understand anything that i was saying! The shipping was insane amount of money (ordering from AliExpress for example is also from China and free shipping!) When i finally got the items i had to pay around 200 in customs fee so i spend triple the money i would buying clothes here in my country and can't wear 99% of them cuz they either don't fit or the quality is just beyond bad. Also the jacket was two sizes too small and material like plastic. Overall still angry at myself for every buying there. Like throwing your money down the drain.

indeas
4/21/17

I received everything I ordered and everything looked like pictures. Follow the measurments & if someone in comments says order up a size .. you should. I received everything pretty quickly .. I just don't like the material used on some items & shipping cost.

mzk
4/21/17

I wanted a skater gown for a wedding and dress link had the perfect one, not thinking about looking at the reviews I went on to purchase the dress and a bow belt accessories to go with the dress my total came out to 42.50 I paid for express shipping considering I needed it by April 29, and once I paid and received the order number. I went to read reviews and I was hoping my experience wasn't going to be a bad one, it made me nervous so I went back to check my order it said canceled and they had already took the money out the bank. After stalking the Web for customer service numbers I called four or five, never got through....so had to go to the computer found one number left a message only for a lady to email me to tell me I need to get a refund from my bank....please don't buy here....

hillaryn2
4/18/17

It has been over one month and I have still not received my item. I wish I would have read reviews on this site before I ordered. After several emails to customer service, the only response they will give me is, "Just stay happy the item was shipped in time and you will receive it." Seriously this makes no sense. Also, their shipping website is all in Chinese so if you even try to track your package you won't be able to determine where it is in transit without knowing how to read Chinese.

marimarc
4/16/17

I placed a order from this site and it has never came this is BS it's money wasted if you say they will receive there order at set time then keep truths to it

linlozl
4/16/17

When receive my items I figured out that most of them don't fit me or weren't what I expected, so I decide to make a Refund. Just to make clear, I made an order of more than $100 + Shipping. FIRST of all, they don't have any customer support ( telephone, email) on their page, I had to google it (Bad Sign!) ..... SECOND, After a couple emails with "Shirley" from Customer Support, she decide to have me just $4 bucks to solve the problem!!! WHAT?? My order was more than $100! THIRD, She gave me the option to send it back all items, what I did, And now I'm waiting more than two months for my refund because "they don't find the parcel".

It's TRASH! ..... If you want to waste your money, Send it to me instead ... maybe I can recover.

einavs
4/5/17

Your website is excellent, this is the second time I buy shoes in this store and I LOVE your products! I've ordered red led light shoes and it's as red as in the website and the product quality is good.
The shoes are very comfortable, the size was matched and the package came very fast, I think in 23days.
The light is very strong and you can clearly see it in a daylight.

The price is worth the shoes, thank you for the good service I will definitely order from you again.

rayw56
4/1/17

Good clothes worth buying, I liked their products and made me feel very good.a good shopping experience.It's a good experience.

imade3
4/1/17

https://www.dresslink.com/ is my favourite shopping site . In fact the site is great because it has an excellent service , you can order from them any time and the pricing are great
I just love this site !

susang152
3/31/17

I have bought my first and last item from dresslink. I have been patient to wait until the said date I would receive my item, and now that it has been way past the date, customer service refuses to give me back my refund because "it is out of her country". I am a woman that worked for my money. And now someone sitting behind a screen thinks they can rip me off. Unbelieveable. My suggestion to anyone that was considering dresslink as a supplier for clothes , to reconsider. Terrible service and terrible shipping.

nancyo30
3/31/17

The product quality is good, when I received the order, the product intact, although the logistics speed is slow, but I love the end result. So, good clothes are worth waiting for. Recommended.

michelleb255
3/30/17

The selection of this store is very much unique with decent prices that will save you a few dollars! Looking forward to browsing their store again to shop.

sarahw175
3/29/17

I really should have known better. Everything looks pretty on the site, but when I got my items, the sizing was inaccurate even though I had carefully used the measurements provided. Almost nothing fit. Most things were extremely poor quality, some unusable on arrival.
When I tried making a return, the rep did not answer my questions and was altogether unhelpful. Since you have to pay the shipping for returning your items, I worked out that even though I wanted to return the majority of my order, I would receive barely any of my money back. Most of the items went in the trash. That's what this site is- trash.

josephl112
3/28/17

Although the service is slow i enjoyed the way he serves anyway.Above all he has some good quality products like bridesmaid's dresses. So my only issues is that my order arrived one day late which is still good anyway.

saaadk
3/24/17

"I have to say sammydress surprised, I was refered by a friend but I must say they don't disappoint. Very affordable, tons of discounts, high quality material I mean normally I would be cautious but even with receiving a few products smaller than I expected I'm still in love with these guys. A MUST SHOP STORE, don't forget to refer a friend for free products (it works lol)"

asadk6
3/24/17

I feel obligated to leave a review for this company seeing all the negativity surrounding it, as most of the comments and ratings are 1 or 2 star reviews. I have never been more surprised in a good way by a retailer than i am with this company and the product they provided.

I should make it clear i bought one of their desc-top P.Cs with the intent on modifying it for gaming as the price points for the parts was much cheaper than buying the parts on their own

jamese110
3/24/17

So the basic idea of this site is to create an avenue where people can transact their business online with ease and on the go! Everyone can use this site as it has all the 7 continents covered. Its the easiest site to sign up, either through your Facebook account or through your email. With quality good, and service like to help, some products are particularly good quality, such as bride-maids dress quality good.

fasihag
3/24/17

This is very useful site for online shopping.Their delivery is slow but they always delivered their products proved that they are not fake and have cute clothes. I got my first order in the mail today it was a bit late but quality of products are good. They reply me and always support their customers. some products are particularly good quality, such as ladies dresses are of good quality. I will order them more.Thanks.

zubiyas
3/21/17

MY HUGE MISTAKE..........WHEN WILL IT ARRIVE CAN I KNOW NOW.....!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T TRUST THIS SITE PEOPLE THEY ARE FAKE THEY DON'T REPLY YOU....... THINK A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE ORDERING...!!!!!!!!!

michelleb254
3/21/17

I received my jersey I ordered. Looks like a 5 year old had sewn it together, did not meet the measurements I ordered and the "staghead" on the front was the ugliest deformed thing I've ever seen. Refuses to refund me until I send it back at my cost, then after numerous emails back and forward offers to pay me $7 to solve the problem! A complete joke of a company!

susans314
3/17/17

Awesome quality from the clothes i ordered, down to the delivery. I can proudly say that Dresslink.com is among the best shopping sites and so far, they haven't disappointed me.

meriemb1
3/17/17

i like this site so much ... you should all use it ... they have a cheap products :o and a lot of benefits

elliotb40
3/17/17

So i visited the site a few tikes this week to check it out, and it was a very nice experience. Everything worked fine, had no problems, it was very cool! A 4 stars site!

jennyr45
3/14/17

Dress link is a simple to understand website, cheap products with a clear product description. The guide I got on the website helped me a lot in selecting the choice of cloth to make.

rafiah1
3/14/17

My friend was asking about some good online shopping sites, because she is very busy with her job and children. I suggest her to try Dresslink, because I already had a good experience with this online shopping platform. As i expected, my friend found this site very helpful. Recently, i bought some coats and accessories from DressLink, and I received everything as promised. Not only dresses, you can also buy bags, shoes and beauty products. Just visit and tell about your experience.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

78 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question