US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bettinas5
9/25/16

This company is awful! I have been ordered 25.6.2016. I have been paid by PayPal. After not receiving anything I opened a dispute against this unserious and unreliable company at PayPal. First they lied and said I have been not paid! But everybody knows that PayPal is paying immediately! And I have been checked it and of course the amount has been paid to dresslink from PayPall like always There has been never a problem for me with PayPal! Dresslink begged me to close the dispute and than they would sent me my goods or refunding my money. But nothing happend and we have today 25th of September. So they just kept my money. Nice company concept. If you do that worldwide you could earn a lot of money with that. They are somewhere in China. I am in Finland, so what I could do? Nothing! But I want to warn other people to order there!

Tip for consumers: Do NOT order there! Unserious and unreliable company!

francesp10
8/30/16

I have been ordering from dresslink for a long time now.
They never failed me. Delivery always on time. Fantastic prices. Highly recommenda le.

sunnym10
8/28/16

im quite angry as i thought you get a free 50 coupon and when i put that through on my order of 45 bucks it still took my money out of my bank account ive tried to cancel my order but i cant and ive emailed 3 times how do i cancel my order????

szael
8/18/16

I bought 8 items worth $41 last June 17. Site says items shall be delivered within 10-25 days. Up until today, no items has arrived. Contacted dresslink and they say to wait a little longer. Until when must I wait for my items?! its been 63 days now and still no sign of my items. I trusted them with my hard earned money hoping Ill be able to roll my money by starting a new business.

I have purchased items from Rosegal and Ebay and they all arrived on time. Rosegal uses the same shipping method which is China Post but they were able to stick with their committed period of delivery. I just hope there'll be a particular agency whom we could turn to in cases like this wherein many are being scammed by this bogus sites..

crystall38
8/13/16

I ordered from dresslink.com at the end of June and I was really excited about the items I purchased. I expected the shipment to take a while so I checked for shipping information a week after I placed my order and to my surprise there was tracking info. However when I checked the tracking number there was no information available until about a week and a half later when info finally appeared saying that my package had been delivered to mail box on July 11th which was the week prior to any tracking information being visible. I never received the package, so I contacted the post office and dresslink.com the same day alerting them about my package. I filed a claim online with usps and dresslink said they would do the same. When the post office responded to my claim they informed me that my package was not eligible for me to file an international claim and that the "shipper" would need to file a claim so that I can be reimbursed. So I contact dresslink again thinking that it would be easy since they had already said they would file a claim. When I reach out again by email I get a standard response saying that I needed to file a claim, which started the exact convo I had just had with a rep days prior, when I intialilly contacted them. This convo eneded in them telling me that the claim was filed and that I had to wait seven days. I waited then I emailed on the 8th day asking for an update and was greeted with the exacet same standard responses. No one knows whats going on, no claim has been filed and here I am six weeks after placing my order still being given the run around and I the consumer am out of money. I will never order from them again. They can not be trusted and they're customer service is horrible! BEWARE!!!

yailinn
8/7/16

I ordered a long time ago and my items aren't here yet cmon people I don't got all year

ancab1
8/5/16

I ordered 4 items from their website. They said it would arrive in 8-15 days.
It's the 14th day and I got an email saying they had changed the delivery company and that they are sending it through china post. Of course that I was not able to track it. It says that it cannot find the package anywhere.
I am very upset on them! I really needed those items.

Just try to avoid this website!!

margarets87
8/5/16

This site is grabage. Customer service can't even speak proper English. Never received my refund, even though i asked for it a few months after ordering.
THEY STOLE 50EUROS FROM ME.

reemaa3
7/31/16

I ordered a top worth Rs.150 from India and it says I need to pay 1130 for shipping while it's written 0 shipping charges! Can't trust this sort of sites:(

efii1
7/12/16

Order Number: 936089
I am so sorry to say that between the 18 items I ordered from the rosewe site were problematic. Two of them came with cloth that had splash of the paintings on the cloth and some others were not normal sizes. For example the Large sing were too small while the Xl was extremely big almost double width from Large size. So Large was very small and Xl very very big. Before I came here I complained to them with photos to prove what I complain but still no solution of refunding me and also very late to reply. Also the proceedure online to get ticket to complain to them not work properly. Also, the company do not refund u in case they also understand you have right. They want their items back to refund while they know that shipping costs lots when especially u are away. Not understandable and helpful service.Not professional site to shop. Never shop again from this site.

anniel33
7/9/16

Just ordered several items from them and honestly, for the price I can't complain. I ordered 2 rompers from them which ended up either too small or the material was super thin. Although the style looked very similar to the pictures on the site, the sizing is very off. I ordered one size up and it was still too small. I would probably suggest ordering two sizes up on certain items (like rompers and shirts). The bra and skirt I ordered fit just right. The timing of shipping was fine-- items came to me in about 10 days, which is really good considering it is coming from China. I ordered from this website knowing the sizing would be off and the materials to be of lower quality so I wasn't surprised when the package came into the mail. I would order more items from them again.

anaf32
7/7/16

After I checked the tracking references, one of them was not found anywhere and it said on the post website that it didn't exist. When I contacted DressLink the answer was really ironical and synical.
"Dear customer,
Thanks for your message and really glad to be on your service.
another one is without tracking number dear, but both two order send out together, so you will get them soon, could you pleaase kindly wait for it? *smiley smiling and blinking ironically*

Thank you for purchase from us!
Yours Sincerely,
Alice
Customer Service Department"

weronikat
7/6/16

That company is such a big mistake... I ordered few things for 123 PLN (30-40$), 1st march they wrote that shipping started. Now it is 5th month the shipping is "delivering". I contacted to the service, first they promised me an investigation to find out why my package didn't arrive, then they apologized me because investigation failed and promised me 10$ refund (it is a joke) but they didn't even do that. I have NEVER seen such big cheaters. Prices are so cheap and I was stupid that i trusted Dresslink.

Tip for consumers: Give them a wide berth.

raisibec
7/2/16

My first order was when I bought clutch bags at Dresslink. The shipping was quick,however one the bags was in bad condition so I let it slide since I understand they make mass productions and mistakes are bound to happen. I ordered again about 5 weeks ago and I still haven't received my order because dresslink send my parcel with an invoice that had a very low amount and customers became suspicious and asked me to email them an invoice that I got from the supplier which I did. Only to find that the amounts on the two invoiced don't correspond,as a result a penalty of $104 has been issued. I emailed them a number of times regarding this,I keep getting an email stating that they will refund me half of my goods. Why? Did I make Twp different invoices? It's their mistake,and they should be held accountable. Of I don't get my full refund. I will keep posting this review for people to know what they got themselves into,I will never buy from nor recommend them. I've had it!!

asol
6/30/16

i ordered one jacket a Sweater and a blouse the sweater and blouse sleeves Length Supposed to be 58 cm and this is a perfect length for me but when i got them they were too long i think they were like 5 cm longer than 58 or maybe more but the quality was fine i like them ...BUT look at the blouse LOL it looks so Different ! in the image the Chiffon or what ever this material called is black with gold embroidery but the one they sent me is all gold and the embroidery is not as delicate as the image and its a bit small although i ordered large and my normal size is medium and on the item description the Measurements of the size large are big for me but in reality it is tight

billc121
6/5/16

My girlfriend ordered some items off of here and I guess she didn't check the liability of this website, because it looks like a lot of people are getting scammed .

adnant2
6/1/16

I Ordered for 3x and been satisfied with the items, I received it with in 3-7days..not bad

omghayalas
5/31/16

low quality and too high shipping
why to buy cheap thing and pay much more shipping?
never buying from them again sure

leahs33
5/30/16

i ordered two rompers on here and i havent recieved them yet , hopefylly they will come. but the thing i didnt get any emails, any tracking number, so im gonna be mad if they dont come. how long does it usually take?

prossyb
5/30/16

This company is a scam, don't trust it. how can you say you don't ship to your own country. I wanted to buy stuff from online and ship it to china address and my address wasn't being accepted by system so I tried to chat with them online and they told me they don't ship to china if order is less than 300 dollars.
Live chat
Operator Lori has joined the chat.

Lori

Dear,hi,i'm Lori,how are you? thank you for contacting us! what can i do for you?

12:17 PM

hi

12:17 PM

I tried to order and send to china address but the system refused the address

12:18 PM

y

12:22 PM

if u a located in china

12:23 PM

I thought it wld be easy for u

12:23 PM

sorry we do not ship to China unless the order amount over 300 dollars

12:26 PM

prossy

then u a not a genuine company

12:28 PM

how can u not ship to your own country

12:29 PM

going to post this on review forum

12:29 PM

Get JAVA runtime

Get Flash player

ariolak
5/11/16

I bought some dresses on this site and I was worried about the cheap price. But I am really satisfied. What is good is that you have the possibility to see the real article on the site (not talking about what models and stars wear). so you can choose what seems better for you. For the size it is not easy because it is an asian brand. I am African lady so I have
90-74-102. when I chose a L it is like 90-80-95. So it is really a trade off. As solution I choose to buy chiffon dresses instead of sheath dresses. And no more problems!

aliciaa22
5/11/16

And if I don't reciece my items I'm going to tell my company to put out the word not to order from this site because it's a scam. I keep reading all of these awful reviews and it's too late for me to cancel my order so if I'm not happy with my service from dresslink I will make sure they don't ever scam me again.

hollieh11
5/2/16

Proper documents were not sent with my order so it is still sitting in fedex customs. All the phone #s on the site are false so you won't get any help there!!!!!!! Good luck with email they don't respond to that either. At this point there is nothing I can do! Beware they are scammers!!!!!!

aymip
4/30/16

i ordered one outfit, and it never came in. it says delivired, i sent them an email and they never responded. it was accidentally returned but yet i don't even know where the package is at. they never answer calls or respond emails. don't order from here

keshaw2
4/7/16

ORDER I JUST MADE AN ORDER FOR $130.00 AN I JUST READ THE REVIEWS AN THEY ARE HORRIBLE!! AT THIS POINT I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

63 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 weeks ago
Answer
margarets87
A: Don't order from dresslink, it's a scam.
3 weeks ago