US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

brittanyw12

Great customer service, when I asked them something they replied right away. (in 34 reviews)

dennyd3

When I placed my first order with Dresslink I wasn't hoping for results much different than what I was used to. (in 159 reviews)

ellieh13

I have ordered about 10 items now and they have all come! (in 73 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

efii1
7/12/16

Order Number: 936089
I am so sorry to say that between the 18 items I ordered from the rosewe site were problematic. Two of them came with cloth that had splash of the paintings on the cloth and some others were not normal sizes. For example the Large sing were too small while the Xl was extremely big almost double width from Large size. So Large was very small and Xl very very big. Before I came here I complained to them with photos to prove what I complain but still no solution of refunding me and also very late to reply. Also the proceedure online to get ticket to complain to them not work properly. Also, the company do not refund u in case they also understand you have right. They want their items back to refund while they know that shipping costs lots when especially u are away. Not understandable and helpful service.Not professional site to shop. Never shop again from this site.

anniel33
7/9/16

Just ordered several items from them and honestly, for the price I can't complain. I ordered 2 rompers from them which ended up either too small or the material was super thin. Although the style looked very similar to the pictures on the site, the sizing is very off. I ordered one size up and it was still too small. I would probably suggest ordering two sizes up on certain items (like rompers and shirts). The bra and skirt I ordered fit just right. The timing of shipping was fine-- items came to me in about 10 days, which is really good considering it is coming from China. I ordered from this website knowing the sizing would be off and the materials to be of lower quality so I wasn't surprised when the package came into the mail. I would order more items from them again.

anaf32
7/7/16

After I checked the tracking references, one of them was not found anywhere and it said on the post website that it didn't exist. When I contacted DressLink the answer was really ironical and synical.
"Dear customer,
Thanks for your message and really glad to be on your service.
another one is without tracking number dear, but both two order send out together, so you will get them soon, could you pleaase kindly wait for it? *smiley smiling and blinking ironically*

Thank you for purchase from us!
Yours Sincerely,
Alice
Customer Service Department"

weronikat
7/6/16

That company is such a big mistake... I ordered few things for 123 PLN (30-40$), 1st march they wrote that shipping started. Now it is 5th month the shipping is "delivering". I contacted to the service, first they promised me an investigation to find out why my package didn't arrive, then they apologized me because investigation failed and promised me 10$ refund (it is a joke) but they didn't even do that. I have NEVER seen such big cheaters. Prices are so cheap and I was stupid that i trusted Dresslink.

Tip for consumers: Give them a wide berth.

raisibec
7/2/16

My first order was when I bought clutch bags at Dresslink. The shipping was quick,however one the bags was in bad condition so I let it slide since I understand they make mass productions and mistakes are bound to happen. I ordered again about 5 weeks ago and I still haven't received my order because dresslink send my parcel with an invoice that had a very low amount and customers became suspicious and asked me to email them an invoice that I got from the supplier which I did. Only to find that the amounts on the two invoiced don't correspond,as a result a penalty of $104 has been issued. I emailed them a number of times regarding this,I keep getting an email stating that they will refund me half of my goods. Why? Did I make Twp different invoices? It's their mistake,and they should be held accountable. Of I don't get my full refund. I will keep posting this review for people to know what they got themselves into,I will never buy from nor recommend them. I've had it!!

asol
6/30/16

i ordered one jacket a Sweater and a blouse the sweater and blouse sleeves Length Supposed to be 58 cm and this is a perfect length for me but when i got them they were too long i think they were like 5 cm longer than 58 or maybe more but the quality was fine i like them ...BUT look at the blouse LOL it looks so Different ! in the image the Chiffon or what ever this material called is black with gold embroidery but the one they sent me is all gold and the embroidery is not as delicate as the image and its a bit small although i ordered large and my normal size is medium and on the item description the Measurements of the size large are big for me but in reality it is tight

billc121
6/5/16

My girlfriend ordered some items off of here and I guess she didn't check the liability of this website, because it looks like a lot of people are getting scammed .

adnant2
6/1/16

I Ordered for 3x and been satisfied with the items, I received it with in 3-7days..not bad

omghayalas
5/31/16

low quality and too high shipping
why to buy cheap thing and pay much more shipping?
never buying from them again sure

leahs33
5/30/16

i ordered two rompers on here and i havent recieved them yet , hopefylly they will come. but the thing i didnt get any emails, any tracking number, so im gonna be mad if they dont come. how long does it usually take?

prossyb
5/30/16

This company is a scam, don't trust it. how can you say you don't ship to your own country. I wanted to buy stuff from online and ship it to china address and my address wasn't being accepted by system so I tried to chat with them online and they told me they don't ship to china if order is less than 300 dollars.
Live chat
Operator Lori has joined the chat.

Lori

Dear,hi,i'm Lori,how are you? thank you for contacting us! what can i do for you?

12:17 PM

hi

12:17 PM

I tried to order and send to china address but the system refused the address

12:18 PM

y

12:22 PM

if u a located in china

12:23 PM

I thought it wld be easy for u

12:23 PM

sorry we do not ship to China unless the order amount over 300 dollars

12:26 PM

prossy

then u a not a genuine company

12:28 PM

how can u not ship to your own country

12:29 PM

going to post this on review forum

12:29 PM

Get JAVA runtime

Get Flash player

ariolak
5/11/16

I bought some dresses on this site and I was worried about the cheap price. But I am really satisfied. What is good is that you have the possibility to see the real article on the site (not talking about what models and stars wear). so you can choose what seems better for you. For the size it is not easy because it is an asian brand. I am African lady so I have
90-74-102. when I chose a L it is like 90-80-95. So it is really a trade off. As solution I choose to buy chiffon dresses instead of sheath dresses. And no more problems!

aliciaa22
5/11/16

And if I don't reciece my items I'm going to tell my company to put out the word not to order from this site because it's a scam. I keep reading all of these awful reviews and it's too late for me to cancel my order so if I'm not happy with my service from dresslink I will make sure they don't ever scam me again.

hollieh11
5/2/16

Proper documents were not sent with my order so it is still sitting in fedex customs. All the phone #s on the site are false so you won't get any help there!!!!!!! Good luck with email they don't respond to that either. At this point there is nothing I can do! Beware they are scammers!!!!!!

aymip
4/30/16

i ordered one outfit, and it never came in. it says delivired, i sent them an email and they never responded. it was accidentally returned but yet i don't even know where the package is at. they never answer calls or respond emails. don't order from here

keshaw2
4/7/16

ORDER I JUST MADE AN ORDER FOR $130.00 AN I JUST READ THE REVIEWS AN THEY ARE HORRIBLE!! AT THIS POINT I WANT TO CANCEL MY ORDER

shesag
4/5/16

I orders $148 worth items. They shipped it in 2 packages only received one and not Being able to track the other. Don't shop from here.cheaters

rickiew3
3/22/16

ORDERED 4 ITEMS, GOT 3 THAT DIDNT FIT, THE OTHER ITEM DIDN'T EVEN MAKE IT, CUSTOMER SERVICE ( ONLY 1 AGENT IT SEEMS) WANTS TO SEND ME THE SAME EMAIL OVER AND OVER AGAIN...WANTING ME TO TAKE PICTURES OF AN ITEM I DIDN'T RECEIVE. PAID EXTRA SHIPPING TO GET IT HERE FASTER, IT WAS A MONTH THATS HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN ARGUING WITH THEM, TO EITHER SEND THE ITEM OR REFUND. THE ITEM WAS $7.28...SHE WILL REFUND ME 6.19 ( THEY CANT DO THE MATH) OR BLIND... I HAVE SENT 30 TO 50 EMAILS AND COMPLAINT FORMS...THE ONLY THING SHE IS CONCERNED WITH IS, I GAVE HER A 0 RATING. IT'S ONLY 7.28 PLUS 15.00 SHIPPING AND HANDLING. IT IS THE PRINCIPAL OF IT NOW. THEY HAVE ME SO FIRED UP! QUIT ROBBING PEOPLE, SEND MY ITEM! Has everyone on here noticed Sunny the rep for dresslink has sent out the same email to all of you as a response...this is crazy! Was told I will receive a full refund in 7 days... believe it when I see it! Hmmmm Sunny seems to be Echo too... Update.... they say they gave me a refund on my account...when I went to options of how I could get my refund, nothing happened...emailed them..response...to get my refund I needed to make payment with my pay pal account, to their address REALLY!!! SEE WHAT I MEAN!!! STUPID DUMBASS. NON ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE>>>UGH

ga6782
3/15/16

They somehow got hold of my email address, and sent me an email saying i had purchased from their ebay store, i hadn't, so caused me distress as I immediately thought my ebay had been compromised, first block of email:

"Dear Friend,

You have received this email because you put an order in our Ebay/Aliexpress store days ago. We are honored of your choice and we are committed to offer better products with affordable price and fast shipping.

Dresslink.com is a 4-year-old individual website to offer fashion products but much cheaper price than those in Ebay/Aliexpress shopping platform. Dresslink.com is a reliable website because we have independent products department, sales department, shipping department and service department to serve you all the time. Dresslink.com provide over 22591 styles with all sizes including plus size. The price of some products can be low to $0.01 (see $0.01 flash buy here). "

So naturally I ran virus scan etc all clear, then logged into my ebay from secure source, and checked purchase history, naturally nothing there, so definitely scam tactics there.

I am also contacting ebay over this as its a HUGE no no to approach anyone about claims of ebay sales, especially if they haven't shopped with that store.
So they have obviously bought my information from somewhere, but at least only the email address, anyone who uses criminal methods to approach someone is up to no good.

AVOID

kathleenl28
3/12/16

Don't purchase anything from this company. Your credit information will be at risk. This company allows purchases to be made with stolen credit cards after they have been notified. Their reviews on their website are bogus and all show 5 stars, yet no one can actually post real reviews.

sofias10
3/8/16

I have purchased from this site for $63 and got my package today. I had only received one nail stamp for $1.73!!!! I am furious with anger. I thought I could trust this site! I guess not

agatal
3/3/16

I had some problems at first, unfortunately i didn't received my purchase but i got full refund so it's ok now. Good costumer service

sharesaw
3/3/16

I tried to buy some dresses online from this company last night. My credit card was cancelled because it was compromised. Thank goodness my company was on top of things or I might have had a lot of issues

sanetg
2/29/16

You send me a review on my review as if I never email you but after 7 emails!!!!
This report of dresslink indicate that I never contact them about this issue. I contact them several times by their email and they only say they will refund me $8.00. My order no is 844987 This is a scam. I paid $62.38 and they want to refund me $8.00. I send them photo's of the items I received and tell them they can send their courier to collect it but I am not spend more money on pieces of crap and they will not refund my shipping cost. I want full refund $62.38 back into my account.

hollyc27
2/22/16

I found DressLink through a fashion blogger that I follow and placed a joint order with one of my coworkers because we were both very excited to see such low prices on the items. My portion of the order was for a wallet (which I adore despite the foul odor that took a couple of weeks to fade away) and a Wildfox imitation sweater which is AMAZING. I also attempted to order a lace dress which said it was in stock, but my money was refunded for this item saying it was out of stock despite the fact that their website still said it was in stock (and still does now) which was a disappointment. The order process was good, the shipping was slow, but the biggest disappointment with this seller was the astronomical shipping cost (the cost was a few dollars per item so combining our order saved us no money on the shipping this felt like it completely offset any savings on the items purchased). Although I like their products, I will likely not order from them again because of the cost of shipping per item being as much as the item itself.

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

56 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DressLink staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question