Review of DressLink

Tel: +86-755-89619517
sales@dresslink.com

meagans7
8/17/17

I am actually currently dealing with this situation still as off 8/17/17. I placed my order Sun, Aug 6. PAID $13 for 3-5 business day shipping. Did NOT receive my package (1 dress) until Monday, Aug 14. I emailed customer service Aug 14 requesting a refund for my shipping. Customer service has been arguing with me for the last 4 days that I "received my package correctly for the shipping I paid for", that "Friday Aug. 11 is not a business day" (um, what?). I paid to have my dress at my door NO LATER THAN 8/11 and did not receive it until 8/14. Had to go and buy another dress since mine did not arrive in time for an event that I needed it for (hence the 3-5 day shipping). They are refusing to refund me and are only arguing with me.

nayar6
8/17/17

I just order a bag, I'm trying to track it but it's telling me not found, or error occur. I was told it been shipped and take 7-11 business days..

kirstens24
8/14/17

Right off the bat they falsely advertised the shipping estimate- my items were supposed to arrive within 4-7 days, and immediately after I clicked purchase they emailed me saying they would ship 12-14 days. Given that these were for an event that they would now not arrive in time for, I immediately asked to cancel the order within an hour of submitting it- no response. Items arrive super late a week and a half later and finally someone responds but wont help me process a refund, instead she keeps asking over and over if she can give me $6 back to keep the items (which cost over $35)- and I had to practically beg for her to just let me return them. After a week and a half of this back and forth she finally forwards me the return information and it's so intense/ comprehensive that it literally took me over an hour to package the items (you have to include printed photographs of them on the packaging!)- so at the end of the day apparently i ended up paying $18 to return items that i only paid $35 for, which were falsely advertised and one was not even what I ordered (wrong type of tights) and still have not received a refund.

chrisg183
8/9/17

Purchased item, arrived damaged. I paid for the $1.99 shipping insurance to pay for free returns. Tried to return and they want me to pay for the shipping. Bree, just keeps giving me the run-around. Finally, had to contact bank and stop pmt on credit card as they are a fraud. Operates out of another country, and responds in broken English at 2am. No phone number to contact. Filing complaing with Better Business Bureau.

willowb4
8/2/17

I wanted to order a pair of shoes but kept getting an error message saying "can not ship to address". I contacted them and after a couple emails clarifying info, they asked for my email password to place the order. No legitimate company would do that. I now have them blocked.

christinar72
7/30/17

I figured this was one of those 'low cost / from China' websites but when I saw 'Shipping 6-8 Days' I figured I was in the clear to receive my item in time for my event. After purchase I received an e-mail stating that my package would arrive in up to 20 days. After emailing for clarification I got a vague email from "Bree from Customer Service Dept" that my parcel was at my local post office for pick-up even though the tracking in her e-mail lists it as in China. Shady. I think the positive reviews on here are from the company itself.

harminab
7/28/17

I ordered two intems.. first i've waited for 7 weeks to get my order, but i did'nt get it. then i mailed dresslink, and they said that my adress was wrong. what i think a kinda strange... so i asked to get my money back on my bank account... and now they say " it's failed to pay you back on your bank account..

i'm not happy with this service and i don't order other intems

lynnk50
7/17/17

Trying to respond to DressLink. Not sure it went through. I did include my order number with my voicemails and emails. Here it is again: DLN21WH60

purnimas1
7/13/17

I HAVE ONLY RECEIVED PART OF MY ORDER. IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING AND THERE IS NO WAY OF FINDING OUT WHERE THE REST OF MY ORDER IS!! PLEASE GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ON WHERE THE REST OF MY ORDER IS !!!!

michaelg349
7/5/17

I had a great experience using this site...

I hope other users of this great site will experience the same thing!

You guys deserve my 4stars.

yashwantsinhj
7/5/17

This website has become one of my favorite because I bought some dresses from this site for my sister and she was so happy to get them. Every dress was perfectly fit and beautiful. Even the site is easy to use and user friendly. And talking about the dresses which I received really such a fast delivery. I am pleased with the service of this site. Believe me everything you purchase is worthy. I liked this site very much. And thanks to you for the happiness on my sisters face.

alexeh
6/30/17

I ordered clothes from DressLink.
It was suppose to take 15 to 25 days and it took 3 months. The leggings were see-through, the dress was too small and the costumer service was really bad. I give 2 cause the shirt I receive was ok. I shall not recommand.

schorlasticalp
6/29/17

I am very impressed by your service. I never expected such a fast delivery. At first I thought it will be like one of those shopping platform I use that gives me headache each time I shop with them.With quick response from the customer care and express delivery. I will get back anytime i need more. It was a wonderful experience shopping with you.

amya82
6/29/17

I really loved the collections on this site, and after buying I was totally amazed by its excellent quality and customer support. I have almost bought 8 various products from them and I have rated them as my best collections.

hubaibak
6/29/17

I have searched many shopping sites before buying a party dress, but I found my choice at DressLink.com, It was having perfect quality. I also referred the same to my friends.

elizabethn62
6/28/17

I placed an order for my huge birthday party event and they did not even ship the item out till 20 days after the day the order we placed so of course the dresses will not be delivered in time now. Now i have to shop with another company and pay more for express delivery. I have been doing internet shopping for about 15 years now and have never dealt with a company so horrible as this

hazelm29
6/24/17

DressLink was a savior in disguise. I was able to get a plus size dress for myself that fit my body really well and showed of my curves. All the prices are really good as well and I especially love the quality and texture of the dress

angelad111
6/24/17

It was an amazing experience shopping on DressLink. Not only was the website easy to use but also the price of the items was good and the quality of the dress I bought was amazing.

alexz49
6/21/17

I bought a dress and I am quite happy with my perfect delivery. The quality and material of the dress are excellent. I would definitely recommend it to others. Customer service responded quickly to my queries and really helped me. I really like some more dresses and thinking of buying from them really soon. I would definitely recommend it to others to shop from them.

ethans31
6/20/17

The site is soo much appealing. I feel like shopping for more clothes. The quality of the clothes too are very good. Customer service replies quickly and are very patient. I love shopping here and also recommend everyone to shop here without any second thoughts.

vivianm43
6/17/17

I received the clothes.The product is in conformity with the description.The quality is very good and the dress code is perfect.Customer service is considerate and customer service coordinators are very patient to explain.Although express speed is a bit slow,the product is moderate priced.All in all,the product is worth waiting for.

reeme
6/4/17

I ordered several items, and shipping was ALOT. An item came small instead of XL. I contacted them for a full refund since I can't really wear that piece again. Instead, they offered to refund me just four dollars for a 14 dollar dress (plus shipping which cost 10+ dollars per item).

Scam, scam, scam. Would not recommend.

sheriw9
5/23/17

I ordered 5 hoodies on April 8, 2017 and they have still not arrived. I've contacted the customer service rep "Bree" several times and her replies are written in such poor English that they are rarely intelligible. Not only that, but she sends replies without even reading the message or remembering that she sent me an email telling me she'd have shipping info in 10 days, and 7 days later sent me the same email. I recommend if you're looking for online shopping where you don't pay $75 for nothing but a hassle and run around, try Gamiss.com, I ordered a bathing suit there at the same time as I ordered these hoodies and it arrived in 10 days. dresslink order number: DLN496LZ5_CN

Tip for consumers: don't order from here!

jat58
5/18/17

I recieved an email saying i have pending payment.. I checked my credit card, and it has been paid already. What is this, a joke?
Transaction Date 04/26/2017
Posted On 05/01/2017
Transaction Type Purchase
Amount $31.16 cad
Reference Number 152763..............

paulinea7
5/16/17

I just wanna say $#*! you dresslink. Yall disrespectful for the scamming. Ive ordered something but never came.

i wish you karma

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Directly from China. Be prepared to receive items with holes or stains. I have stopped ordering from this company.

By Monica S. on 6/5/15
Helpful answer

I've still been ordering on a regular basis. I am just a fan of their clothing and prices and have no incentive other than that to say positive things about them. I do think that 85% of items I purchase are really good and the other 15% will not be as expected, so I agree that some items can be not what I expect, but for all the good items, it's worth it to have the odd thing that isn't right. So maybe for some people when they've ordered two items and one isn't right, they feel really disappointed, but overall, I am happy with most of the things I buy and have been ever since. I am in Australia and maybe cos China is closer to me than the USA, postage has less issues, so there could be different post issues depending where you live. I do also try to pick items that are gonna work if they are a bit smaller or bigger than I expect, like shirts, or posh type tops and items like bags, so I could also have better luck because of what I choose. And like any online clothing shopping, it can be hard to get just the right size, so I do expect a little variation and when something is just too small, I have friends and family I have given items to, so that works for me and some have loved the items. So I have still been ordering regularly, such as I order an item or a few items together from there about once a month and have still been really happy and have received ever order I have placed. For me they take a month on average to arrive, but I am fine with that.

By Rachael P. on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

It's not a fraud, but the clothes are cheaply made and run two sizes too small, so you can't return them to China. If you do they just say they never got them. Order XL if you are a M.

By Kathie R. on 9/10/15
Helpful answer

They really suck. I returned three microscopic items (size M) to them in China as I needed size XL evidently,and they refuse to acknowledge it. They'll send you all kinds of emails asking for more and more info, but never send the items.

By Kathie R. on 8/27/15
Helpful answer

Dear ,could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry. We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable? If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Have a nice day! Sincerely, Customer Service Department

By Sunny L. [DressLink Rep] on 4/12/15
Helpful answer

Very dicey. Buy at your own risk. You may get lucky and get items that fit, but I'm a size 14 and all the clothes, even XL, are TINY! You will not be able to return them, it costs so much, takes so long, and then they don't track your package. I returned a bunch of things, they say they never got them. They just keep asking for more and more info, your tracking number, pictures of items I received (!) etc., and it is never resolved. A money pit.

By Kathie R. on 7/11/16
Helpful answer

Dear, actually we advice you to keep the shoes or send to your friend as gift, and we will try our best to apply a partial refund as compensation. and dear, if you have any problem, please contact our after sale service first, we will help you to solve the problem. our email areservice@dresslink.com and sales@dresslink.com. thank you in advance.

By Sunny L. [DressLink Rep] on 5/17/15
Helpful answer

Don't bother. It's a terrible site.

By Monica S. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

There should be an order number on the email that confirmed your order. Didn't you get a confirmation email?

By Denny D. on 8/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi there to access your coupon on dresslink when your finalising your order you proceed to check out on the checkout page there is a box it say reedem copon you tick that box then checkout and pay threw paypal or your choice of payment.eg mastercard credit card ect

By dianne o. on 8/6/15
Questions? Get answers from the DressLink staff and other customers.

25 Photos for DressLink