Review of DressLink

Tel: +86-755-89619517
sales@dresslink.com

maris585
10/17/17

I bought a Zeagoo hood from them, comparing the price with what was Amazon, I was suprised I got a good deal it was relatively cheaper than what my friend got on Amazon from a hood of same quality.

malcolmd15
10/17/17

I've made use many shopping site so far, this is the best experience I've got so far. My package arrived earlier than scheduled. Thanks for the quick delivery, I recommend this to everybody

marylnj
10/13/17

Thank you so much! I loved the new bag I ordered from the online store. Amazing shipping speed! I highly recommend.

kassib
10/8/17

Awful experience. Advertised Birkenstocks yet arrived as some knock off brand. Shipping arrived 4 days later than they advertised and what my email confirmation stated. Extremely slow to respond during the week (not at all on the weekend) and customer service obviously has a poor time with the English language. After exchanging emails for over a week, where they would not give me return instructions and dragged out simple instructions, they told me I needed to go to the post office to see if returning item would be worth it! Oh, and when I purshased from their website, it stated free returns!!! They deleted the negative feedback other customers left (left after I bought my item unfortunately) and then made obvious fake reviews with customers loving their Birkenstocks- which they are NOT. Theyve also updated the item description to not say Birkenstocks as well! Extremely shady!

amandas264
10/5/17

I really wish I had read the reviews before ordering from this site. My package hasn't arrived yet and I've been reaching out to these people for days and no response! I tried calling the US number and it went to a voicemail that sounded like someone's cell phone! Buyer beware .. I've been asking to just cancel my shipment and please refund my money but they haven't said a word. I'm beyond frustrated. Will never order from this site again.

elizabethw151
10/4/17

I ordered birkenstocks that cost $29. Little did I know they were off brand. Along with that they came after over 2 weeks of ordering when it said 4-7 day shipping. Also when I got them, the package came inside a bag and they have poor packaging because it was all flattened and the corners were torn. Therefore my shoes came with a dent in one.

staceyd39
10/2/17

Ordered a 1920s style sequin dress on 15th Sept came home last week to a card from Yodel stating my parcel had been left at side of front door needless to say parcel wasnt there when I got home. Complained to Yodel who passed me to Dresslink despite Facebook contact and two emails no contact at all from the company. Had to raise a refund request via PayPal. Total fraudsters !!!! Avoid !!!

kimberlyv27
9/28/17

I ordered a dress for a company party, it stated 4-7 day shipping...it's day 9. Tracking said on day 8 it was in China! I emailed customer service and she said "it's an international transaction...blah, blah.."
So false advertisement to say 4-7 day shipping. I would have ordered elsewhere had I know this. I wish people/companies just did what they said without excuses! :(

lisas486
9/26/17

I purchased $110.00 worth of merchandise from them and then I receive an email asking me to send a copy of my ID and a copy of my credit card after they took my money or they wouldn't send me my items
TOTAL SCAM i won't ever have anything nice to say about this RIPOFF company!!

sarahv40
9/25/17

Fake products. I purchased shoes. Received a poorly made knock-off...after 3+ weeks and damaged. Reached out to company to no avail. Please...save your hard earned $ for a reputable site.

gayac
9/22/17

It's a scam, they said I didn't pay even though I sent a screenshot from the payment. So don't buy there

cassier20
9/21/17

This site is a scam. They'll send you what you bought sure, but if you try to return it it's a hassle. I bought shoes from them, tried the shoes on and found they didn't fit. I put them back in the box until I sent them back. Return shipping is ridiculous. They don't provide a shipping label, even if you bought the insurance. You have to pay shipping out of pocket and they "refund you". Then, after a week, they communicate between USA and China and finally receive your package they said that they are used and will not issue a refund. The shoes were brand new and they just want to keep my money. DRESSLINK IS A SCAM.

ac768
9/20/17

I ordered "Birkenstocks", clearly labeled on the site as Birkenstocks, on Sept. 5, to be sent by 4-7 shipping. It is now Sept. 20 and no "Birkenstocks" in sight. Shame on me for thinking I could get Birkenstocks for $29, but this is a total scam, so shame on DressLink and their Made in China nonsense, too. You don't know you are ordering from China until you place the order (unless I missed something).
And "Bree", please don't ask for my order number. Nothing I can do now. Lesson learned.

andreaf63
9/19/17

My order is late. There is NO customer service link on website. Dresslink fb site messaging is not working, neither is their live chat. Only phone number I can find is for China- and it's the middle of the night there. Where's my stuff?? DNLO11H15

georgec177
9/15/17
• Updated review

I payed an extra $1.99 for shipping expenses. I was told to return a faulty item but would have to pay the shipping expense. WHY ??

“poor service”
9/13/17
• Previous review

I ordered a pair of "wrapping shoes". One was faulty and requested a replacement for the one shoe. After several e-mails with customer service they offered $6 to "resolve the issue. The shoes cost $38 and the offer is LAUGHABLE...

chaymaee
9/9/17

I have searched many shopping sites before buying a t-shirt , but I found my choice at DressLink.com, It was having perfect quality. I also referred the same to my friends

aaliyaht1
8/30/17

Thank you so much! I loved the new shoes I ordered from here. Amazing shipping speed! I highly recommend.

jakaylat
8/30/17

Everything came on time. I ordered a dress and it fit PERFECTLY. Good quality stuff here! Will order from again.

aleshar2
8/29/17

I placed an order on August 18 it was supposed to be here within seven days I have an event that I'm going to on September 2 I ended up ordering another dress from another website receive the dress within two days as well as the other productss is that ordered with it this website has given me no type of confirmation when my order will be here if I would've never ordered from the other website I wouldn't have a dress I keep reaching out to someone they keep emailing me telling me the order is in transit so when my order do arrive I'm just going to send it back and get a refund I won't order for this website ever again! With the other website I placed an order on August 26 I receive my order by Monday also when I get the second part of my order the very next day they refunded me the shipment price because it income as they said it would I get that dress one time but from this website I'm not even getting a response for the email they even had the nerve to tell me to be patient when I haven't even sent me my address yet! My order number is DLN51AI87!

khoaa
8/25/17

Hi, can you give me the track number of my order.
My order number is DLN6N18G6. I bought it four days ago.

davelynnm
8/22/17

Ordered shoes 08/09...still waiting on an order that is expedited 4-7 days. Before you ask Bree the order number is DLNP58X77 but wait that is the tracking number is you add _CN to it. These people live in another parallel universe where 1 day equals 1 to 2 weeks here. I paid with Paypal so I can open a dispute tomorrow when the package is not here and reverse their payment as the terms where pay after delivery. Either get it together or find some other payment sources as I'm sure chargebacks are costing you a fortune. Don't buy unless you want to deal with broken English, promises and continual lies.

meagans7
8/17/17

I am actually currently dealing with this situation still as off 8/17/17. I placed my order Sun, Aug 6. PAID $13 for 3-5 business day shipping. Did NOT receive my package (1 dress) until Monday, Aug 14. I emailed customer service Aug 14 requesting a refund for my shipping. Customer service has been arguing with me for the last 4 days that I "received my package correctly for the shipping I paid for", that "Friday Aug. 11 is not a business day" (um, what?). I paid to have my dress at my door NO LATER THAN 8/11 and did not receive it until 8/14. Had to go and buy another dress since mine did not arrive in time for an event that I needed it for (hence the 3-5 day shipping). They are refusing to refund me and are only arguing with me.

nayar6
8/17/17

I just order a bag, I'm trying to track it but it's telling me not found, or error occur. I was told it been shipped and take 7-11 business days..

kirstens24
8/14/17

Right off the bat they falsely advertised the shipping estimate- my items were supposed to arrive within 4-7 days, and immediately after I clicked purchase they emailed me saying they would ship 12-14 days. Given that these were for an event that they would now not arrive in time for, I immediately asked to cancel the order within an hour of submitting it- no response. Items arrive super late a week and a half later and finally someone responds but wont help me process a refund, instead she keeps asking over and over if she can give me $6 back to keep the items (which cost over $35)- and I had to practically beg for her to just let me return them. After a week and a half of this back and forth she finally forwards me the return information and it's so intense/ comprehensive that it literally took me over an hour to package the items (you have to include printed photographs of them on the packaging!)- so at the end of the day apparently i ended up paying $18 to return items that i only paid $35 for, which were falsely advertised and one was not even what I ordered (wrong type of tights) and still have not received a refund.

chrisg183
8/9/17

Purchased item, arrived damaged. I paid for the $1.99 shipping insurance to pay for free returns. Tried to return and they want me to pay for the shipping. Bree, just keeps giving me the run-around. Finally, had to contact bank and stop pmt on credit card as they are a fraud. Operates out of another country, and responds in broken English at 2am. No phone number to contact. Filing complaing with Better Business Bureau.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Helpful answer

Directly from China. Be prepared to receive items with holes or stains. I have stopped ordering from this company.

By Monica S. on 6/5/15
Helpful answer

I've still been ordering on a regular basis. I am just a fan of their clothing and prices and have no incentive other than that to say positive things about them. I do think that 85% of items I purchase are really good and the other 15% will not be as expected, so I agree that some items can be not what I expect, but for all the good items, it's worth it to have the odd thing that isn't right. So maybe for some people when they've ordered two items and one isn't right, they feel really disappointed, but overall, I am happy with most of the things I buy and have been ever since. I am in Australia and maybe cos China is closer to me than the USA, postage has less issues, so there could be different post issues depending where you live. I do also try to pick items that are gonna work if they are a bit smaller or bigger than I expect, like shirts, or posh type tops and items like bags, so I could also have better luck because of what I choose. And like any online clothing shopping, it can be hard to get just the right size, so I do expect a little variation and when something is just too small, I have friends and family I have given items to, so that works for me and some have loved the items. So I have still been ordering regularly, such as I order an item or a few items together from there about once a month and have still been really happy and have received ever order I have placed. For me they take a month on average to arrive, but I am fine with that.

By Rachael P. on 7/26/15
Helpful answer

i don't recall the process, but they are not consistent. i would advise you against ordering from them as they are disreputable. if you read the reviews you will see that they have some shady business practices.

By kimberly p. on 8/27/15
Helpful answer

It's not a fraud, but the clothes are cheaply made and run two sizes too small, so you can't return them to China. If you do they just say they never got them. Order XL if you are a M.

By Kathie R. on 9/10/15
Helpful answer

Dear ,could you please contact sales@dresslink.com, provide the order number, item number and photos? we will give you a compensation.please do not worry. We are truly sorry that your experience with Dresslink did not meet your expectations. But the star you have given me really hurt me, dear, could you kindly change the rating for me, if everything is acceptable? If you wish, you may contact me and provide me with more information about the issue. I promise that I will strive to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. Have a nice day! Sincerely, Customer Service Department

By Sunny L. [DressLink Rep] on 4/12/15
Helpful answer

Very dicey. Buy at your own risk. You may get lucky and get items that fit, but I'm a size 14 and all the clothes, even XL, are TINY! You will not be able to return them, it costs so much, takes so long, and then they don't track your package. I returned a bunch of things, they say they never got them. They just keep asking for more and more info, your tracking number, pictures of items I received (!) etc., and it is never resolved. A money pit.

By Kathie R. on 7/11/16
Helpful answer

Dear, actually we advice you to keep the shoes or send to your friend as gift, and we will try our best to apply a partial refund as compensation. and dear, if you have any problem, please contact our after sale service first, we will help you to solve the problem. our email areservice@dresslink.com and sales@dresslink.com. thank you in advance.

By Sunny L. [DressLink Rep] on 5/17/15
Helpful answer

Don't bother. It's a terrible site.

By Monica S. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

There should be an order number on the email that confirmed your order. Didn't you get a confirmation email?

By Denny D. on 8/12/15
Helpful answer

Hi there to access your coupon on dresslink when your finalising your order you proceed to check out on the checkout page there is a box it say reedem copon you tick that box then checkout and pay threw paypal or your choice of payment.eg mastercard credit card ect

By dianne o. on 8/6/15
Questions? Get answers from the DressLink staff and other customers.

25 Photos for DressLink