Review of DresSale

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

debbien43
4/6/17

http://www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/profile/company?companyId=368187813&targetid=profile Check them out before you buy!

This is a SCAM!

They will not give you their address but I got it through my attorney:

3370 Prince St Suite 902

Flushing, New York 11354

United States View Map>>

www.overseaexpress.com

mariat94
4/5/17

Please! don't order from that company if you don't want to get robbed. Cheap fabric, very small, styles not the same as on the internet.

rickyw16
4/2/17

READ THE REVIEW FROM REBECCA S! ABSOLUTE CORRECT SO I COPIED AND PASTED. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER! She is exactly correct!

1. Dress didn't come for almost a month.
2. It arrived in a vacuum sealed type Saran Wrapped material...all rolled up into a ball. Completely unprofessional.
3. Did not fit. I thought no problem! I'll just return it!
4. Wrong!!!
5. No number to talk to anyone so you have to email for all communication.
6. No address to send back items.
7. THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS!!!!! There goes almost $200 right into their pockets.
8. There is NO guarantee a dress will fit when bought online so don't waste your money here because they will not let you return it. Not wotrth the gamble.
9. What happened to the customer is always right??? This is NOT their motto.
10.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!

dd187
3/27/17

Please do not buy from these people. My credit card was charged and I never received a dress and I sent tons of emails with no response. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. I wish I would have read some reviews first:((

winsomet1
3/27/17

can't believe people out there are still stupid enough to still be buying from these folks in china they are crooks and do not sell what they show on their website, people please read reviews before throwing away your money the reviews are true, believe me, I am a victim

rebeccas152
3/20/17

1. Dress didn't come for almost a month.
3. Did not fit. I thought no problem! I'll just return it!
4. Wrong!!!
5. No number to talk to anyone so you have to email for all communication.
6. No address to send back items.
9. What happened to the customer is always right??? This is NOT their motto.
10.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!

nancyw126
3/8/17

Do not buy anything from this company-they will not give you your money back if you are not satisfied with the product. They are argumentative and lack customer service. Totally a scam!

jennyv9
1/9/17

BEWARE!! Do not buy this dress or any dress from this website. These people are thieves. The dress quality is horrible, fabric is so thin and bad quality taffeta, horrible stitching and lots of thread coming off. The dress does not look like the picture, not even the 90% similarity the customer service person said it would be. I contacted the company and this Waley dude told me this:

waley: how can we earn more money if it is not cheap and bad ?

Jenny: So all you sell is cheap and horrible dressses??

waley: I can't answer your this question , but we all know the real answer . right ?

Jenny: Are you seriously telling me this???

waley: yes , I am seriously , not joking.

It's been one and a half months since I've been fighting with this people asking for my money back because I had to buy another dress. I was not going to wear this garbage on my Wedding day. Hundreds of emails later and they refuse to give me my money back. They want me to pay for shipping to send it back and I will not do that, since it was not my fault their dress is horrible. It will cost me almost as much to send it back. I don't want the dress and I will happily return it if they pay for the shipping back. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY... THEY WILL STEAL FROM YOU!!!

Tip for consumers: They will steal from you

elizabethm179
12/12/16

Do not order from this website. It is a scam. Hopefully I'll be able to get my money back. I ordered a dress and it was definitely not the one that was advertised. You can tell it was a poorly executed attempt at the one I was supposed to get. I wish I would have read the reviews before ordering...Please take my advise and don't give these people your hard-earned money.

debral36
11/6/16

Ordered dress-simple satin seath with lace overlay. Sleeves were totally even, lace seen on one side and hem uneven. They refused to refund over $140 dollars for an unwearable dress. BBB and credit card company involved now

karens245
10/6/16

My neice ordered her wedding dress from this company and was very happy. When I ordered my dress I knew it was a gamble but I couldn't find a wedding dress I liked so thought it was worth a shot. Within minutes of placing my order the company called and asked how high my heels were going to be, my neck measurements, my height, etc.The dress came in about 2 weeks in the same package as my maid of honor' s. Her dress was also beautiful and well made. The wedding dress was great! The quality was very good. I ordered it in champagne, it was just right, an antique lace color. I had it taken in and hemmed but only because I lost weight and decided on lower heels.
Everyone at the wedding commented on how beautiful my dress was. It was comfortable and felt elegant. I ordered a size 14 and normally wear a 10/12 so they run a little small.

anan137
9/19/16

Don't even think about buying from them. I ordered a size 4 and they sent me a 6. I told via email ( they don't a phone) and asked them if it would be possible to exchange for the right size. One person asked me for pictures, another for my size, another ( very rude) said that I got what I ordered and to go to a tailor,another even ruder said the same. I emailed with 5 different people that they mislead me asking for proof of what I needed and then they said no. They are Scammers and don't care because they think you will only use them once and then it will be it. The quality of the fabric is horrible. Be aware.

carmenl33
9/13/16

Even if you buy the cheapest dress they have and you lower your expectations, this company is not a legitimate company and is likely to rip you off. They are located in China which significantly delays and inflates shipping costs. They do not allow returns because even dresses for which you pay several hundred dollars are not worth the cost of returns to them (according to their customer service). They refuse to give a return address. Their policy about measuring and tailoring a dress to your measurements is bogus. I received a dress with measurements wildly different from the measurements I requested and they refused to remedy the situation by allowing me to return the dress or refunding my money or paying for any alterations.This is a terrible company.

brynnem
9/1/16

Ordering was a breeze, dress was exactly as described, arrived super fast and fit perfectly! Will definitely place future orders.

latiyam
8/23/16

Rating- Big fat 0!!!! I bought a dress from dresssale.com & it was totally different from what was on the website! The color didn't match! I tried to cancel the dress because it was taking too long & they said they did not issue refunds! The dress was too small & not made like it was shown on the website! DO NOT BUY ANYTHING from them! I wish I could post the picture!

gittap
8/20/16

I have the same bad experience with them as you all and I found THIS:
The picture I posted is from the Internet, and the women on it is on a picture that was posted as a person who bought a dress from Dressale, stating she is real. The women on the picture is Susana Vieira's daughter-in-law, Ketryn Goetten. If she indeed made that comment, I apologize... You can find the image of her among the pictures at the bottom of the page. I bet she did not order her dress from them. The review has the stile of the letters I keep receiving from cust service reps. So hilarious.......
Just google
casamento filho susana vieira
:))))

rachels103
8/17/16

No tags. Totally different dress and material. Horrible.

nancym130
8/13/16

I have tons of e mails from them Kept me busy after I tried to cancel the dress because they tried to charge me twice Nagged me to let them ship it I did It was the worst looking ill fitting thing ever Not like the picture at all. Wouldn't let me return it but I did anyway to the only address provided but was told it was a shipping station The finally offered 1/2 the dress price after I paid 30 $ to get it here and 23 to send it back I kept all e nails which total about 60 Dtill had to buy a dress over the counter for my wedding They asked me to send pictures of me in the dress when I said it was small in the bust .... No way !!!!! BEWARE. !!!!

maryd199
7/28/16

Like so many others, I purchased a dress. It was too small. They are playing email games. I have never dealt with a company that refuses to give a refund for a purchase. No doubt their employees are indentured slaves. I will never buy from China again. It's much cheaper to pay a bit more and deal with a reputable company. To think, I just paid $160.00 for a rag! NO stars

irisl10
7/18/16

I purchase a dress for my mother in law for my wedding and it came awful...I paid too much money for a dress made from one of their un professional tailor. I have submitted several complaints about the dress no respond to resolve the problem, please don't buy from this website it's the worst. I would not want you to experience the awful experience I had with them.

viergelaa
6/28/16

Made the mistake of ordering from this company. After receiving my 2 sizes too small dress and being told I would not get a refund I found these previous complaints for the same dress but under a different product number. See below:
WORST COMPANY EVER--Threatened to sell my personal info 5/15/15
Please do not buy from Dressale! They will send you $#*!ty merchandise and then if you want to return it you'll have to pay hundreds of dollars. I can't believe I didn't research more before buying--this has been the worst online buying experience of my life. Customer service was terrible and now they are threatening to SELL MY PERSONAL INFORMATION. Filing a complaint with BBB. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! I guarantee any good reviews are being written by their cheating, scheming, horrible employees.
Do not buy from this company!!!5/11/16
They sent me a dress from jChina, with no size tags, or tags of any kind! No receipt, just post marked from China. The dress was way too small, and I cannot get an address to return it. I am having my credit card dispute this. What a hassle , this company should be turned in to the better business bureau. In fact, I think I will do just that.
AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS 5/4/16
If I could give no stars I would. Worst customer service ever. Ordered dress according to their directions and it came back too small. Asked to return and followed their many emails back to me. They offered only 5% back on dress and that they did nothing wrong. My advise, never order from a company that is based in China....
Cara S. Worse shopping experience ever! 3/1/16
The company is a total rip off! They are not custom made. They won't ship until they get your measurements and then when the dress doesn't fit they say it is a standard size based on their designer charts. I would have no problem returning the dress for a refund, but that isn't an option with Dressale.com. Very hard to communicate with... Unethical and sly practices.
Don't get SCAMMED! 2/20/16
I ordered a dress with customer measurements and color. Prior to placing the order I wanted to confirm the material of the dress I was purchasing. The online chat representative confirmed it was satin however, when I received the dress it was chiffon. There was an option for gold or silver beading. I choose gold and instead of beading received...
Worst company ever! Reporting them for scam! 2/17/16
Oh sure, the pictures on line look nice but... I, as the Mother of the Bride, ordered a dress from this company. In the picture online it looked nice. I ordered it 2 sizes larger because I had a feeling it would be made small and I could just get it altered if need be. I'm a 10, I ordered a 14. When I received the dress 2 months later,...

elvae3
6/19/16

I ordered a dress and I received it in a bad condition, I payed 160$ + shipping. The dress came with a hole and other damages and they told me that they are only giving me $14 back to fix the damaged and refused to give me a full refund back. The fabric is very poor quality. Attached are some pictures. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE.

roxannec5
5/11/16

valeriel20
5/4/16

catherineh44
3/29/16

This company is not honest. Their clothes are not what you see in their adds.
I ordered a dress for a wedding and after weeks it arrived too small and not looking at all like the add.
I cannot get an address from them to send it back so they have my money and I have a dress that is of no use to me.

15 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DresSale staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
lateshat
Latesha T.
on 9/28/16
Answer
rebeccas152
Rebecca S.
A: Yeah. Don't expect the dress for like a month.
on 3/20/17