Review of DresSale

3-2 Hua Qiang Road, Tianhe District, ROOM 2401
Guangzhou, Guangdong, China

jennyg39
7/3/17

I am very pleased with the quality and price of the items i purchased from Dressale. I have received many compliments about the items I purchased.

alexah5
7/3/17

I have ordered multiple times from here and always received exactly what I ordered, no problems whatsoever. Their customer service is prompt in responding to your questions.

danielleh66
7/3/17

This company is wonderful. They take care of your pre sale and post sale concerns and questions. Great quality clothing. I love shopping here! :) I have bought dresses skirts tops and bottoms. Love them!

anyas6
7/3/17

Dressale is the top website for Women Fashion.... I saw this site on internet then i decided to purchase something here... recently i bought a dress from here. It is my first online shopping. They delivered me at right time and right products. quality dress materials and fast shipments...the product was excellent in stuff and design that they shown as web page....till now i used this website and recommended to all my friends..

jaraht
7/3/17

I couldn't be happier, I recently received my parcel. It arrived so quickly. I personally think that the website was easy to navigate too, was able to order a lot of products in short period of time. Thank you Dressale for pretty products.

laurenw62
7/3/17

Their style is so great as well as using their service. Feels like I'm walking on air because of their shop and discounts! I've found so many nice stuff at Dressale. I love that store. And when they have sales, you can find great items for very reasonable prices.Would buy it all!

bethm103
7/3/17

Amazing store! The colors and quality of the dresses are top notches and I always get so many compliments on these dresses! I really enjoyed shopping at this store. Great service and beautiful product

franw21
7/3/17

I have no idea why Dressale has negative reviews at all! I have bought 10+ items and they have all been wonderful, had no shipping issues, and customer service has been extremely useful! They even put together an outfit for me. Dressale is amazing and I recommend it to all ladies :)

nataliel32
7/3/17

The pictures are beautiful. The clothes are really great! They are great and perfect for you! The shipping and services are really fast. The logistics is really fast with fast shipments. The clothes are really beautiful just shown in the picture.

daniellew54
7/3/17

Haven't yet been disappointed ever. Everything looked as it did on their website, everything fitted as described and their handling and shipping was fast and without any problems. I'm definitely ordering from Dressale again soon!

megl9
7/3/17

I have been shopping at Dressale for YEARS and I have had very little to no problems with my orders from them. Any problems that I have had have been dealt with accordingly by their staff. I love their products and most of them have lasted me seasons upon seasons. They have epic sales too!

alexiyaw
7/2/17

I ordered 4 items and got them in about 2 weeks time. Everything was true to size and fit the description and pictures pretty well. For the price everything was decent quality. I'm overall really happy with my purchase! Will order again!

ashleighg5
7/2/17

Communication from the company was excellent. Kept me up to date on the shipping and tracking with multiple emails. My dress arrived within 15 business days. Happy with the purchase definitely.

nicoleb166
7/2/17

I ordered two items from them. They came quickly, and are made of very nice material. They seem to be very flattering with a great fit but unfortunately I mis measured and ordered the wrong size. I contacted DressSale about the dresses not fitting. They have been wonderful, answered all of my questions and are sending me a new one free of charge. Highly recommend

rachaelh22
7/2/17

I just want to say I had an excellent experience I got the wrong size dress within a day they responded to me and has refunded my money and I just want to say I had an excellent experience but they were so helpful and I will be ordering from them again---rachael

alyssah19
7/2/17

This company was wonderful to work with. They were quick to respond to my problem with an outstanding and satisfactory outcome for me. I ordered 3 dresses and did not pay close enough attention to the sizing chart. DressSale was great and very helpful. The communication was outstanding. Couldn't be happier. Do not be afraid to use this site. They stand by their product

bethm102
7/1/17

My parcel took 3 weeks to arrive.During that time I had email communication updates and I was very pleased with my dress when it arrived. I will buy from these sellers again

jessj18
7/1/17

YES I recommend other poeple to buy from DressSale cause the items I ordered were well packed and not waited so long to receive. The customer service is really helpful and fast. I would surely buy again here.

megans86
7/1/17

I was happily surprised. The dresses I ordered are lovely and the sizes are fine, not too small as one could fear. This is the first time I have bought anything from DressSale and so far, I am fully satisfied and really pleased about my dresses. The shipping time was very long, but I did not mind. It has been well worth the wait.

elysev1
7/1/17

These were exactly as pictured. I saw them online and wondered about the quality and fit given how inexpensive (aka cheap) they were. But I decided to give them a try. They are exactly as advertised. The fit is perfect and the quality looks good. I'm excited to wear them this weekend.

amandaw131
6/30/17

I went on Dressale hopping it was not like the other sites that sell cheap material I was wrong the material is great ! I am totally in love with this website plus the deals were such a bargain I'm happy with my purchase !

debbien43
4/6/17

http://www.zoominfo.com/s/#!search/profile/company?companyId=368187813&targetid=profile Check them out before you buy!

This is a SCAM!

They will not give you their address but I got it through my attorney:

3370 Prince St Suite 902

Flushing, New York 11354

United States View Map>>

www.overseaexpress.com

mariat94
4/5/17

Please! don't order from that company if you don't want to get robbed. Cheap fabric, very small, styles not the same as on the internet.

rickyw16
4/2/17

READ THE REVIEW FROM REBECCA S! ABSOLUTE CORRECT SO I COPIED AND PASTED. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER! She is exactly correct!

1. Dress didn't come for almost a month.
2. It arrived in a vacuum sealed type Saran Wrapped material...all rolled up into a ball. Completely unprofessional.
3. Did not fit. I thought no problem! I'll just return it!
4. Wrong!!!
5. No number to talk to anyone so you have to email for all communication.
6. No address to send back items.
7. THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS!!!!! There goes almost $200 right into their pockets.
8. There is NO guarantee a dress will fit when bought online so don't waste your money here because they will not let you return it. Not wotrth the gamble.
9. What happened to the customer is always right??? This is NOT their motto.
10.DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!

dd187
3/27/17

Please do not buy from these people. My credit card was charged and I never received a dress and I sent tons of emails with no response. PLEASE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING. I wish I would have read some reviews first:((

Helpful answer

Unfortunately, you can't get a refund from this company. They have very deceptive business practices. Their website indicates they will issue a refund if the merchandise is damaged. When my dress finally arrived the zipper wouldn't move, up or down. Their "suggestion(s)" included fixing the dress myself, having a tailor fix the dress, getting a 10% discount on future orders (as if I would EVER order from them again), and finally offering a 30% refund. DresSale has since ceased all communication with me. If you have better luck, I'm sure other posters would appreciate any suggestions. Good luck.

By Dianne P. on 7/23/15
Helpful answer

I hope you get your dress. I ordered a dress for my sons wedding. After ordering they sent me a message telling me that the dress wont be like the picture. I asked them to show me what it would look like. 3 weeks later they sent a picture of a dress being made. It was awful. Not only did it not look like the picture but it was purple instead of blue. When i told them to cancel my order, they said it was already being made so i would have to pay a restock fee. What restock??? It was not even halfway made. It took awhile but i finally got half my money back. Horrible Company

By Donna C. on 6/27/15
Helpful answer

With all due respect, it doesn't matter what they "say." This company is so dishonest. When they get enough bad reviews, they change their name. My order arrived after the promised date and we returned it COMPLETELY UNOPENED, still sealed! When I disputed it, because they would not refund (even though it was their fault it arrived late) they told my credit card company that it arrived worn and smelling like perfume. That was a complete lie! She never even saw the dress bc we did not open the container. I wish I would have looked at the reviews before purchasing. They received the unopened dress to resell and kept my money!!!!

By T H. on 4/20/15
Helpful answer

Dressale.com aims to provide customers with products with latest fashion and newest design, which is excellent in quality, and most importantly, low in price. With offices in Hongkong, Guangzhou and Suzhou, Dressales.com works with the most trusty and professional manufacturers in China as well as India, who are selected for their product quality, reputation and reliability. We have exclusive contracts with them and they will continuously offer us with latest dress models. Because our products are directly sourced from these manufacturers, our competitive price edge and high-class quality are ensured. plus it said if you wanted the refund you can cancel also.

By RayLynn s. on 5/1/15
Helpful answer

Yes!!!! They told me the same thing!!!!!

By Rebecca S. on 1/29/16
Helpful answer

Yeah. Don't expect the dress for like a month.

By Rebecca S. on 9/28/16
Helpful answer

Do not order from here. If you don't like it, you cannot return it. I Challenge the purchase on PayPal and that may be my only resolution. On a $176 purchase, they have only offered to refund me $45.00. I have declined their offer. Don't ruin your day by buying from this company.

By Lori B. on 6/5/16

i order my dress on 19 oct

By RayLynn s. on 5/5/15

Helpful answer

Questions? Get answers from the DresSale staff and other customers.

93 Photos for DresSale