US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

hannahg17
12/16/15

"AWEFUL!!! Barely got my dress in time only to find they sent me the wrong size AND the wrong dress AND it didn't fit AT ALL! They never gave me a refund after I sent them pics even proving the dress did not fit. Had to go buy a new dress a week before my prom..AWFUL COMPANY! HATE THEM!!! Wish I could give them negative stars."

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DISAPPOINTED.

kiml55
9/2/15

My wedding was on June 1st. I ordered my wedding dress from Dream Prom late March. Long story short, they emailed me two weeks before my wedding stating that I will not get my wedding dress. It cannot be made! I bought my dress from eBay and it was okay, but it wasn't the dress I had pictured I would wear on my big day... I will never forget the disappointment I felt that day. My girlfriend ordered her dress from jjshouse.com and received a beautiful dress! I was so jealous! If the dress isn't altered to add or take away items on the dress you're better off with this website.

Tip for consumers: Never received my dress!

eleanorem
8/30/15

I ordered my ball dress from Dream Prom and there was so many flaws in the dress, I don't know where to start. I had my dress custom made to my size, it didn't fit. I was measured by three different people so my measurements were accurate. They had poorly stitched my seams together, and these began coming out as I got in and out of the dress. The dress would have never have lasted a night of ball. The chiffon overlay material was attached on one side of my dress, while the other side wasn't. The rouching on the bodice was sloppy and not neat and tight like the picture. The back of the dress had a permanent roll over so you saw the lining, and when the dress was on the rouching did not cover the lining at the front of the dress (and this was a different colour so quite noticeable). This was not my dress as portrayed in their promotional material. They made my dress look unsymmetrical and messy. For a company that said they had many quality checkers, they really did a poor job.
When we tried to get a refund, the company has been EXTREMELY UNHELPFUL!!!! They have admitted that both sides of the dress are made differently but they blatantly refuse to give our money back. They offered $20 to get the problems rectified, but it will cost hundreds to unstitch and remake the dress as it was meant to look. We cannot even on sell it as both sides of the dress are different. They wanted instead to give us a discount on our next purchase with them!!! What a joke, we will never purchase from them again and I advise that you don't either.Do not be tempted with the beautifully made dresses in their promotional blurb, your dress WILL NOT LOOK LIKE THESE DRESSES! With all these problems, these are not bargains, they are shattered dreams!

cindyb45
5/11/15

My brother bought me a wedding dress through this company. I ordered 4 sizes bigger than I would normally wear I put the dress on today I can't even zip it up. Its not like its pictured on their website. I think the dress is pretty but I have to see if a seamstress can put material in the back of it so I can wear it on my wedding day. Would never recommend this site to no one

samanthar24
5/10/15

This is the ABSOLUTE worst company I have EVER had to deal with.. I custom ordered a bridesmaid dress that I went to a bridal store to be measured for. Received the dress and I couldn't zip it up because it was way too small in the bust area. Contacted the company in which they asked for pictures. So I sent them pictures and they proceeded to ask me why I didn't like the dress and what they could do to fix it. I told them there was nothing they could do to fix it and that I wanted to return the dress. Mind you tags are still on the dress. Then I get an e-mail from they stating that I needed to go back to the bridal store and video tape them measuring me because there was no way they could have made the dress wrong. Like I was lying about the dress not fitting. I was not going back and video taping them measuring me. What kind of customer service is this??!!! My aunt also ordered her wedding dress custom sized and she received it 5 times too big. Both of our dresses were shipped in a UPS letter envelope. They were not willing to do anything to help me and were not willing to have me return the dress for a refund. So now I am stuck with a $150.00 dress that I will never be able to wear. Worst customer service I have ever had to deal with. There is no way they could have custom made this dress in the time that I placed the order to the time I received the dress. Most bridal stores that you order a dress from takes 4 mos at the least. They have all these dresses on an assembly line that they just pull from... HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!! WOULD NEVER WANT ANYONE TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE LIKES OF THIS PLACE!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!!!! THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO MAKE IT RIGHT IF THEY SCREW UP YOUR ORDER!!!!!

susang60
4/20/15

I bought a dress for my daughter for her prom coming up this June 2015. We did a custom order and when the dress arrived it was too small. However, it was very well made and worth the price we paid. I contacted the company and they gave great customer service. They always returned my emails the next day and sent photos of how to measure the dress to confirm that it wasn't made the correct size. They responded once they saw our photos and agreed it was made too small and offered to pay for our local alterations. Fortunately, they left lots of room in the seam allowances for the dress to be let out. The credit for the alterations was applied to my credit card promptly. I was very pleased with how they handled the situation and the quality is great for the price. Sure beats what they are charging at local prom shops for designer dresses that are only worn for 5 hours.

shaylynm
4/19/15

I ordered the dress and the top part is way too big, I contacted the dreamprom customer service and it took 15 emails writing back and forth for them to finally offer 20$ and i am able to keep the dress. Dreamprom does not deserve any stars.

jasminem18
4/17/15

I ordered a dress I loved for cheap, and had the color changed from white to red and custom sized. Everything was right size and color wise but the beading wasn't the same as shown in the picture and the material under the beading should have been transparent, not opaque. I would have loved in a lot more if the beaded part had been right because it was unique before and now its very average looking. Its still a very pretty dress but have paid $170 for it I am not happy about the outcome.

rhondas14
3/23/15

well, the dress arrived a few days after the stated arrival date. it is beautiful. my daughter is very happy with the dress and so am i. the quality is very good, better than some she tried on locally and looks better for the price. after reading the reviews i was worried but by faith things worked out fine. hoping for more great stories as these occasions are special.

Tip for consumers: just make sure you know where you are ordering from before doing it online for something this special.

jessicac45
3/14/15

Even though you all had a bad experience with This website unlike you I had a great one I ordered my dress 2 weeks before my prom it came back on the promised day the website said and fit me perfectly no christals or fabric or anything missing I stood out of everybody I only paid 200 dollars and I got my money's worth I also have pictures if would like to see please email me jessicanichole24@icloud.com I would gladly show you as well this is not a scam site they touch base on everything and made my night a night to remember I'm going to prom again and will be looking on here again

karlad5
3/11/15

Not recommend anyone to buy this website, they are super anti professionals, bought a dress that cost me $ 178.00 and the dress came horrible , like shown in the photo I put, I sent over 14 emails fighting to try to return the dress and they had the ability to tell me that the dress are gorgeous, and are simply horrible, of poor quality, embroidery are super tacky, horrible stuff, the dress is impossible to be used, and after so many emails, they told me that they only return me $ 15.00 , which I thought was a great lack of respect , I paid expensive in that dress, I will send it back to them and they are to Go give me $ 15.00, I think if they do not have the ability to do that show on the website , should not try then sell, or at least return your money, at least 80%, if they did a bad job , they have to pay for the lost of the time to make the dress, i recommend you never buy anything on this website, because is a horrible quality , and lots of head pain to try to return.

Tip for consumers: Not recommend anyone to buy this website, they are super anti professionals, bought a dress that cost me $ 178.00 and the dress came horrible , like shown in the photo I put, I sent over 14 emails fighting to try to return the dress and they had the ability to tell me that the dress are gorgeous, and are simply horrible, of poor quality, embroidery are super tacky, horrible stuff, the dress is impossible to be used, and after so many emails, they told me that they only return me $ 15.00 , whi

barbaral39
3/11/15

The dress was NOT at all what was shown. It is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. It was for my daughter's senior prom and when she saw it she burst out crying. The beading looks like a super hero breast plate. There are so many layers you cannot zip it. The color in the under skirt is correct , but after the 9 !!! layers of fabric, the top layers is not what was chosen and the many many layers are so huge it is ridiculous. I wish with all my heart I had googled and read reviews before buying this dress!!!!!

carolel4
3/11/15

I ordered a dress for a wedding. Still haven't gotten it yet, although they said it would be here March 10, 2015. No time for alterations if necessary. Customer service is a joke. They will get your money and then they don't care. I asked for a refund because the dress was late and someone else in the wedding party received their dress. It looked nothing like the photo. Poor quality. They are refusing to give me a refund. Please don't waste your money.

deniseb38
2/20/15

I ordered a dress for my son's wedding , made to measure well it would have been if I was cross between Jessica rabbit and Jordan, it was dirty and poorly made. I've kept it as it gives the family a laugh when we talk about our fashion disasters please people don't waste your hazard earned cash to these thieves !

carinaz
2/8/15

I ordered a dress last year for my junior prom. It was a red dress that Rihanna had worn. I was looking for a good deal and this was the website that was the cheapest. Well, I was looking for cheap and that's what I got. The dress was in a different fabric, had a different top, and thank God I ordered it two sizes too big or it wouldn't have fit. If it wasn't for my tailor I would have been in a pickle. If I were to do it all over again, I WOULD NOT ORDER FROM HERE AGAIN. Even though it's cheap, you will not get the exact dress you're looking for. Be cautious.

margaritam6
12/24/14

Never ever order from this company!! That is if you don't care about your money, good quality or on time delivery. The merchandise you receive is garbage, won't fit, and certainly nothing like the picture you order from. Their refund policy is non-existent & you'll never hear from them again. If you value your sanity, STAY AWAY FROM idreamprom.com.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this company, they are a huge fraud!!

jeanov
12/15/14

Dreampromp is an organization to steal customers' money. My spouse ordered wedding idems for $ 468.89 from them, we pay extra money for rush order. We never recieve the order. Furthermore, we ask them to cancel the order. they don't want to returm the money.
They should be procecuted.

I click on a star to be able to submit the review. They don't deserve anything at all.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this site. You will regret if you do.

reneeb9
11/18/14

I bought a wedding dress from dreamprom.com. They charged me twice. I did get the second charge back with a fee. The dress came a month later. It can't even be worn it's sewed so badly. They will NOT give you your money back no matter what. Do NOT shop from this site.

mariac48
11/13/14

I'm living the worst experience with this company Drean Prom. I bought a dress for my daughter's Ring Dance. I received the dress with a damage. I made the claim within 7 days according to their return policy, I sent photos and copy of the original ticket. I did everything they asked in their policy. They accept that the dress have a damage but they do not do not want to do the refund and receive the dress back . Please do not buy any with them. They have the worst Customer Service and also they do not have any refund policy. The quality is very poor.

Yo estoy viviendo la peor experiencia con esta compania Drean Prom. Compre un traje para el Ring Dance de mi hija y page sobre $200.. Lo recibi con un defecto. Hice la reclamacion antes de 7 dias segun su politica de devolucion, le envie fotos y copia del ticket original del traje. Cumpli con todo lo que ellos piden en su politica. Ellos aceptan que tiene un daño y no quieren que les devuelva el traje. Por favor no compren con ellos. Son el peor Customer Service que he recibido. No cumplen con sus politicas de devolucion. No asumen su responsabilidad y son de muy mala garantia.

claudiaw2
11/13/14

BEWARE... THEY STATE CUSTOMER POLICY STATES: YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR LONG TERM PIRSUIT, AND UPMOST CONCERN. WE WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO SATISFY OUR CUTOMERS. IF YOU HAVEANY PROBELMS, COMMENTS, OR SUGGSTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US." DO NOT BELIEVE THEM
THEY DON'T CARE AT ALL ABOUT THEIR CUSTOMERS AFTER MONEYS ARE PAID. I DID RESEARCH AND RAD REVIEWS BELIEVING THEY HAD A UPSTANDING COMPANY. WHAT A BOGUS COMPANY.
I PURCHASED A WEDDING DRESS FOR UP COMING RENEWAL OF VOWS. I RECIEVED A DRESS THAT WAS NOT THE DRESS I ORDERED. THE DRESS RECIEVED WAS MADE OF POOR QUALITY. THE FRONT UPPER PART OF DRESS IS COMPLETELY WRONG, ONE SIDE PUCKERS AND OTHER LAYS FLAT. IF LOOKED ANY PART OF BEAUTIFUL, I WOULD BE WILLING TO WEAR. AFTER TAKING TO A LOCAL TAILOR THE COST OF REPAIRS WILL BE UPWARDS OF $700.00 I DID EVERYTHING REQUIRED TO GET A RETURN NUMBER. WITH PHOTOS OF DRESS. AS PER THEIR RETURN POLICY, FOLLOWED ALL RETURN POLICY. WITH A HEARTBREAKING RESULTS OF OFFER TO ACCEPT $40.00 I HAVE BEEN IN A AWFUL STRUGLE WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. IN WHICH THEY OFFERED ME $40.00 ON A $177.28 PURCHASE AND ASK ME TO ACCEPT AND BE SATISFIED WITH THEIR MISTAKE. I EVEN STATED I WOULD ACCEPT A PRODUCT CREDIT FOR FULL AMOUNT, GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO MAKE ANOTHER DRESS. THEY REFUSED. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY. I ATTEMPTED TO MAKE A COMMENT ON THEIR SITE, IT WAS REFUSED. FUNNY HOW ALL THE REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ON THEIR SITE ARE POSITIVE, WITH ENCOURAGEMENT THAT THEY WILL FOLLOW THROUGH OF THEIR OWN PRODUCT POLICY.
I WILL BE DOING EVERYTHING TO GET THE SITE/COMPANY TO STOP SELLING THESE POOR QUALITY PRODUCTS TO ARIZONA CUSTOMERS. I FEEL SO BETRAYED BY IDREAMPROM.COM, I WILL HAVE TO SAVE UNTILL FEBUARY/MARCH TO PURCHASE FROM "LIGHT IN A BOX" A COMPANY I HAVE ORDERED AND RECIEVED WONDERFUL PRODUCTS, PREVIOUSLY.
SINCERELY, CLAUDIA IN ARIZONA

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE. THE DO NOT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS, NOR QUALITY OF PRODUCT.... BEWARE
I DO RECOMEND "LIGHTING IN A BOX" AS I HAVE BEEN MORE THEN SATISFIED WITH : L.I.B.

siavashr
11/1/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, I ordered a dress from this site, half an hour after that I saw the reviews and wanted to cancel my order but there was no cancellation on my order, they have a cancel policy that I could cancel within 12 hours after place my order so I called them and no answer,
I used live chat on their site, he/she asked me why I want to cancel and I said that I just don't want it anymore, he/she said you can keep it and resell it, I said ok and I will call my bank. finally after 30 mins of talking they cancelled my order but I am still waiting for my money back.

Tip for consumers: Just don't use this site

ekaterinas2
10/22/14

I wish I have red all review before place an order in DreamProm! Worst experience I have ever had! The dress came in the wrong size, wrong color and was very poor quality! The company tried to fault me for the wrong measurements and they didn't want to take it back, they also didn't cover 100% of the alternations, just third part of the price. I am so disappointed, I couldn't ever wear this dress, I wound up buying a new one in a shop (the same price with 0 stress!).
Think twice before placing an order from DreamProm!!!

barbarat15
10/16/14

Ordered my wedding dress..it fit perfect n is beautiful

Tip for consumers: Beautiful dresses..WOULD definitely buy from them again

bethanyg5
10/11/14

I did not get the dress I ordered and the dress I received was not tailored to the custom size I ordered. The company is telling me that it is my mistake.

For $176 I now have a dress that is two large in a style I don't want. The dresses were similar and the quality was acceptable.

mariaa48
10/11/14

Don't buy from DreamProm. I wanted this beautiful wedding dress for my special day. The Dress is described as: MiraculousTrumpet/Mermaid Strapless Floor-Length Chapel Embroidery Color Wedding Dress. It did not look nothing like the dress I have order. The material was heavy in weight and the beads on the dress did not have any kind of pattern. You can't call them and tell them anything about the dress. The customer service can't really help you with any of your questions you may have. email is all you get. Dreamprom offer me $20.00 refund on the dress.

Tip for consumers: The black beads are not in any kind of pattern. The edges are cut sloppy, hems are uneven on the dress, pieces of fabric were not attached. Fabric are missing off the bottom of the dress. The dress did not flare out. The material did not hug your stomach and bust. Not Good Business.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DreamProm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
8/5/15
Answer
barbaral39
A: DO NOT buy from this site. My daughter's dress was horrible, I went back and forth with them to no avail, no refund. I ended up making her a new dress.
8/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
7/5/13
Answer
eugeniem
A: For those who would like to see what their dress purchased from iDream Prom might look like compared to what they promise, have a look here:

5/3/13
Helpful answer
Add your answer
LoadingLoading...
Questions? Get answers from the DreamProm staff and other customers.

47 Photos for DreamProm