Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

jenniferb333
9/4/17

I love this website, although you should always look for reviews before buying anthing! there is a large variety of things you can chose from and the best part the more you buy the lower the price gets! this is great for people starting business of any kind

ereinab
9/4/17

This site has thing on sale that I can0t find anywhere else. I've ordered 1 time and it has been better than expected. I will definetely keep buying in the future. Good prices, good stuff.

granta13
9/4/17

I've ordered 4 times from DHgate and always been pleased and satisfied. Products are high quality and priced well.

alfonsos22
9/3/17

This website works very well. I have received every product as described on the web.
And, one important thing that not every website has, it's the 24/7 online chat what is very useful to resolve any doubt you can have.

I recommend it, (always looking at the score of the seller.)

gabriell304
9/3/17

One of the best sites to buy online, good quality, product received. DHGate is a trustful site and you can buy with all the sellers, tthey are professionals and if you have any problems DHGate team will solve really fast for you.

danielw150
9/3/17

I recently found this website and i was instantly impressed I have recently ordered an item and was very happy with it and was very impressed , I would definitely recommend this but makeure you do a little research on your item

chrisc384
9/2/17

I use it to buy warhammer 40k recasts. Unbeatable price and quality. Thus far I have bought several death korps of krieg models, a vindicare assassin, and some tyranids. These were all at less than half, and in some cases a quarter, of what GW charges. 10/10

lonl9
9/2/17

The shirt looks fake but I got what I paid for. Pay more attention to the reviews instead of the pictures from the seller.

daniloc5
9/2/17

You can find whatever you are looking for. I've passed 3 order and they've arrived very quickly,despite on the long distance between asia and Italy, my country.

federicol4
9/2/17

you couldnt ask for a better company. Always trackable. I enjoy my online shopping experience with dhgate

tonyt79
9/1/17

I highly recommend online shopping using DHgate as a customer you can find high quality goods such as electronics,clothing, household items and more for a low to reasonably low prices. Sometimes DHgate does not have the fastest shipping compared to other online stores, however this seems to depend on the shipper and in some case the wait is no longer than two weeks for a delivery. If a customer ever experiences difficulties with a seller; no communication or did not receive the item on time DHgate has excellent customer service online , even live to help resolve issue with immediacy.

Tip for consumers: Item information is clearly detailed in the description, however I recommend contacting the seller if one finds any information unclear.

germane4
9/1/17

no problem off service very good service, great jerseys, very good t shirt, confiablidad 100%, perfect service and payment secure

hugoc38
9/1/17

Started purchasing here not to long ago but it's really easy to get around the website and buy from it. Cool stuff and exactly what i want
I truly recommend it

kj238
9/1/17

Bought a tee described as "100 cotton" and the size based on the item description sizing. What a joke. Tee is either all poly or a bad blend and way smaller than their sizing chart. DHgate's customer service is a joke, and attempting to resolve a dispute even more so. I'm just glad I only threw away $10.69. Don't waste your time on DHgate.

keithc69
9/1/17

i have bought 10 items of this site 8 has came quick 2 there was disputes 1 has been sorted took a week

dukea2
8/31/17

I ordred may things from DHgate and everything came like in the description. The site has a professional customer service which tries to help you at any time. I would definitely recommend this site.

johnn1204
8/30/17

you couldnt ask for a better company. If shipped Dhl, always comes fast. Always trackable. I enjoy my online shopping experience with them. Always good customer service if I have an issue

oanac
8/30/17

I've passed 4 orders on DHGate, they all arrived fairly quick (2-3 weeks). If there are any problems, generally the sellers will reimburse you or send a new one, or you can appeal to the DHGate dispute system. I can't complain! Large choice of items as well and the prices are all affordable.

laurag157
8/29/17

I have been purchasing in this page and it has been almost excellent. just one kylie lipstick set that after i checked each one of the lipstick one came without applicator.is better to check all itmes before rate.in general my experience has been good.

joyf18
8/29/17

this website is amazing, I've bought over 40 items all from different sellers. never had bad issues. when something wasn't right. dhgate solved it. so much better than other websites that do the same thing. good thing about here is that everything is for sale. from computer parts to clothing to makeup. really amazing

razvant4
8/29/17

Good quality, product received quickly !! dhgate is a trustful site you can buy with confidence all the sellers are professionals and if you have any problems the dhgate team will resolve it for you....no problems with orders , secure shipping with tracking number , any problems get resolved!! buy buy buy

pacop9
8/29/17

I personally do not understand the complexity of AliExpress, and suddenly came up with DHgate. Turns out it's simpler to use, and you can make outstanding purchases of whatever you need.

markb426
8/29/17

There was communication every step of the way with tracking. Communication with the seller was A+ I purchase a lot from this site now.

fabiank12
8/28/17

dhgate is the best online shopping the shipping is very fast i like that you can track your orders the tracking works perfect i will definitely purchase again

mahanc
8/27/17

It's very good website for shopping outside my country , my personal experience is very good . I give 5 star to this site

Helpful answer

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W. on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W. on 9/17/16
Helpful answer

Hi Aaditya! Thank you for your interest on our site! Yes, our site is a great online shopping site you can shop in. We do have a lot of sellers that has successful transactions here. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Samantha DHgate

By Joy Y. [DHgate Rep] on 8/24/16
Helpful answer

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f. on 4/9/16
Helpful answer

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G. on 2/29/16
Helpful answer

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K. on 10/10/15
Helpful answer

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

139 Photos for DHgate