Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

pitakpols
10/6/17

There is nothing I am impressed with DHgate. First, their product listing is such a mess. There are tons of nonsense listing like a "shipping fee", "if you want this, please send a message", etc. which is so unorganized. Second, price is not that cheap compared with its competitor sites. Their payment system is also poor. There is a canceled order from seller, they refund my money to dhpay which is terrible for people outside China to reuse that. Finally, my first purchase is totally a waste of money. Other than my unusable refund money in dhpay, the only product I've received has so poor quality. The only reason to try this site in the first place is to use my skrill.com's money, until today I've realized this is also my last.

robertas32
Roberta S.
10/5/17

Don't waste your time. Would never come to this site again for any reason what so ever. Not worth my time.

markl273
10/5/17

they say its only the seller that possibly scams you in this website, but no Dhgate could Scam you as well I have been contacting them for months regarding reversal of the double charge in my credit card at first they give me vague answer mostly BS.

and I sent a photo of my credit card bill and transaction references from my credit card bank and the Creditor ID (dhgate used charging me). sent to DHgate as a proof and they are pretending that they never double charged me after sending Ironclad evidence from my credit card bank they stopped replying from my emails not even a simple explanation

I Have been buying from dhgate since may of 2014 never had a problem from Sellers Now this company obviously trying to scam me.

now im thinking why paypal leave them or dhgate take them off from payment options so they could scam a percentage of buyers all over the world.

jimiannb
10/4/17

My experience with this company was beyond horrible. I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding and it didn't fit. Their refund/refund policy is a complicated nigjtmare involving taking numerous pictures and email after email. Bottom line, they refused to refund my money so I am stuck with a dress I cannot wear. I was contacted by the seller after complaining aggressively and I was told that I would receive a 35 dollar partial tefund if I submitted a review saying the dress was beautiful. The dress is beautiful, so I reluctantly agreed to do this. I submitted the review and I have heard nothing since! I am still stuck with a 100 dollar dress that I am unable to wear!!!!

krystall18
10/2/17

This seller offer me $1 refund when I ordered $56 didn't received no tracking update in over thirty days. He threatens me and tells me how stupid i am for not replying right back he then continues to message muilple messages to me saying I can't read English and he wants me to change my reason for dispute then said he would refund me. I wasnt online when i chdck my dispute status i had 8 or so long uglt messages ..I never had anyone to message such a message usally theu are polite and teying to make rhe buyer happy most offer to reship. This sellers jist offer me $1 he/she is real piece of crap you don't harasses buyers if you want them to buy from you. .If you want rip people off and then send nasty messages I'm gonna tell the world not to order from this piece of crap..My order is not resolved.I will update if he does not refund me like he has said when making his threats. Dhgates needs to read his messages ..He or she is not a kind business person ..beach_cmlumy is the sellers name I'm sure he's done so before.

riaw5
10/2/17

This is what you get if you buy cheep. The shoes did come the day they expected but they looked so bad. You could tell they were a fake from a mile away

neigen
9/29/17

We love the site! Always a great experience we shop on dhgate all the time. New to the site but everything is always awesome and when it is not they make sure that everything is great!

kalebm2
9/29/17

Exact same situation as the review before. Bought a dress sizes way off... Have been trying to work for a month with dhgate about a return and no luck. Have contacted them several times and every time they tell me the seller hasn't responded yet. They say just give them 24 more hours. This has been the exact same conversation I had with them the last 5 times. (give them 24 hours). Now a month later I am out $100! STAY AWAY FROM DHGATE!!!

morganm59
9/27/17

This was the most awful experience I have ever had. I would rather pay 3 times what the item cost than deal with them ever again!!

ardellek
9/27/17

I ordered a wedding dress and asked that it not be sized for a speedy delivery to be sure its what I wanted in enough time.
I messaged the seller ELEGANT DRESS to ship asap and they replied okay- Weeks went by and still no shipping on the dress. I canceled the order and requested a refund- CANCELATION And REFUND denied from seller.
And what do you know a week later DRESS SHIPPED-
It is being returned and delivery will be denied.
I mailed CUSTOMER SERVICE- If you want to call it that with ZERO REPLY
This company is HORRIBLE- I will never ever order from them again .
CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS and do NOT ever order from seller ELEGANT DRESS- They are horrible and care nothing about there customers they are GREEDY and unprofessional. A.Kilburg

loub49
9/24/17

The dress I order was not only several sizes to small, it was at least 18 inches to long. Worst of all, it was not even close to the color Gold. It was Beige. DHgate's website makes it impossible to return anything and they would not work with me at all. You can even call them!! Horrible company!! Stay away!!!!

sios
9/24/17

I bought a Premier League Tshirt, fast delivery , good quality , good service. 100% recomendable. So many sellers has all needs that I want.

marianav7
9/23/17

I have tried very expensive hair and let me just say I am in love with this hair. It is great quality, very thick and silky. plus shipping was very fast and the customer service was excellent, definitely will be buying again

conradh23
9/23/17

DHgate Online chat is robotic - completely useless to try to either get a replacement or be refunded. I'll never use DHgate ... rather use Amazon (customer support brilliant). You may get the item cheaper ... but it won't work, so buy from a more reputable online company (Amazon).

attanyag
9/22/17

I ordered a pair of yeezy's from the website I ordered a size 5 and they sent me a size 4... they asked me to send them pictures to confirm they sent the wrong size, which i did..but they have yet to resolve this matter... it took forever to get the item and now when I express my concern they keep replying with their automated emails that I received my package... so it's not that I'm saying I didn't receive my package.. I just didn't receive what I ordered... so beware folks sometimes you don't get what you pay for... I expect to either get my money back and I will gladly shipped back.. or get the right size and I'll gladly ship this item back

irminav1
9/20/17

Hello!I just bought some bags for very low price.Is it possible I will get my items or not?Who will return my money if I won't receive my bags?

jenniferh308
9/17/17

I ordered two bridesmaid dresses. After several weeks they showed up, but the only similarity to the pictures shown online were the color and the length, everything else was different. When I immediately notified the seller they tried to say the dresses look great and I should just keep them. A week later, still arguing with the seller and the customer service online (you can't talk to a real person on the phone, just online chats). Now I'm supposed to pay to ship the dresses back and hopefully get a refund or get a $20 refund on a $150 order and keep the dresses that I never ordered in the first place! AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL.

yvesm11
9/16/17

I have ordered mutliple shirts and other items (eg car mounts) as well. Most of the time they are shipped to Europe quite fast. The quality is more then okay consedering the very low prices you pay. Highly recommended!

Tip for consumers: Great customer service. Fast handling and client centered!

heatherm188
9/15/17

I love DHGate i buy there a lot and i've never had problems that they haven't fixed immediately! Very professional and nice people there. Thanks DHGate

mikej224
9/15/17

Clearly a fraud attempt.

First off, i ordered a couple of items and payed by credit card. I received to of the items, and the other two - the seller kept saying that it was send, but nothing ever came. After the orders DHGate removed the ability to pay by credit card, and mailed me saying i should scan both the front and back of my credit card. And send the image to them - clearly a fraud/scam attempt.

I then tried adding money to my account through bank transfer. Firstly the 256$/1600dkk i transferred to the account appeared, but before i was able to order anything, DhGate messaged me saying, that a mistake had happened, and then they removed all the money from my account.

bobf82
9/14/17

I ordered a t-shirt for my son, $17.50. Waited 3 weeks for a pair of ladies stocking from China. The website has "reviews" that are most likely fake. It is impossible to leave a review for the seller who ripped us off. It is also impossible to report this to DH Gate as their buttons to send feedback conveniently do not work. They are probably making a lot of money off of this scam.

javieru1
9/14/17

La verdad es que ha sido muy buena experiencia, ha llegado todo en perfecto estado y en un tiempo bastante reducido

jesusm53
9/14/17

I'm one hundred percent satisfied with my purchase. My order arrived fast and the product was even better than what I expected. Seller replied fast and very friendly. I will be shopping again frokm this site and also I really recommend new customers to this site.

mc644
9/13/17

Although I have only placed a few orders through DHGate, all items have been great (except one) and I will continue to order products through them. Shipping has been reasonable and everything has been affordable and mostly acceptable quality.

So far, customer service has been helpful and I would definitely recommend the site. Make sure to read reviews on items as others may be able to provide insight on a particular product from a particular vendor

Tip for consumers: Read reviews. Check if the seller sells other items in high volume and if the customers are happy. I tend to ignore 5 & 1 star reviews unless they have more than 2 sentences.

klingerc
9/13/17

I was skeptical at first, but buy in this site is really easy and the products I have bought (jerseys mostly) have a really good quality, and fast shipping.

Helpful answer

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W. on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W. on 9/17/16
Helpful answer

Hi Aaditya! Thank you for your interest on our site! Yes, our site is a great online shopping site you can shop in. We do have a lot of sellers that has successful transactions here. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Samantha DHgate

By Joy Y. [DHgate Rep] on 8/24/16
Helpful answer

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f. on 4/9/16
Helpful answer

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G. on 2/29/16
Helpful answer

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K. on 10/10/15
Helpful answer

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

140 Photos for DHgate