US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DHgate reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 1(877)221-8517
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now
Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

60%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

meechp
9/27/16

I was having difficulty with a seller on this site, where basically a seller would not refund me for a item I purchased, that they didn't have in stock. The first representative by the name of "sid" asked for my order name 3 times, instead of taking the effort to write it down, and also told me they couldn't file a refund dispute. I immediately got to another representative by the name of "Jenner" and this specific employee fulfilled all my needs question, & concerns.
They also reported the employee that didn't not put in effort to help me the first time. I also work at eBay's customer service instant chat line, &a I must say we need us a Jenner!

patsym7
9/27/16

I have bought a few things with DHgate now and although delivery takes a little longer, I haven't had any problems. I do wonder if the shoes are authentic even though they come in either nike or asics boxes because they don't seem identical to the brands sold in store and none of the online suppliers would answer the question.

joshf41
9/27/16

I got exactly what I order. It wasn't broken or anything. The box was a bit messed up. The only problem I had is the time it took for the item to get here.

olivierm20
9/27/16

I maked some order and in two case I received bad product.
(or not as describe)
I try to talk with the seller but he lie to me.
Then I contact the after sale service and I receive my monney back :-)

kimberlyg49
9/27/16

My bag came on time. Impeccable quality. Great seller with great communication, really happy I was able to find her.

nickyk5
9/27/16

Real helpful... when it come to provide information about your ordering product and i trust DHgate compere to Ebay and i will give my whole support when i will receive my product....

franciscoz3
9/27/16

They reply all my questions and helped a lot

shawnc45
9/27/16

Top name brand items at amazing prices. Customer service and seller support is just as good. Definitely a returning and regular customer!

johanness10
9/27/16

I got it pretty quickly and exactly as discribed.

williamh195

very fast, thanks

zubairk
9/27/16

Amazing service with timely delivery

celinea3
9/27/16

Un très bon service, un envoi rapide. Je recommanderai avec plaisir.

leonidm
9/27/16

I use the services of several stores. But I especially like two. It Wisdom888 and associated with him, Eudora. They are distinguished by a large selection of goods, and constant updating of assortment. Sellers are polite and always ready to give necessary explanations. And the prices are reasonable in these stores. The quality of the purchased goods until I have had no complain Goods are always carefully packed and sent to the buyer without delay. In the photo one of the purchased goods in these stores.

deliac3
9/27/16

AF1 shoes are good quality and look just like photo. I normally buy a US size 7 in womens shoes, but I bought a 6.5 due to measurement guide on the listing, and they fit well. Arrival time was 18 days. Some minor differences from the origional/real AF1 shoes, includes- logo on the tongue, stiching around the laces, and metal piece on the laces ( which is more like an aluminum). BUT I love them!!!

dylans47
9/27/16

Very timely, and came in good shape

sushilm
9/27/16

its good experience but some link from message wont open need to work on linking pages properly.

wheskleys
9/27/16

good price , good suport and very easy to use.

edo31
9/27/16

I have purchased over a two dozen items through DHgate over the last few years. A few shipments had problems which the sellers immediately remedied. I just placed a few more orders.

amaand
9/27/16

it was very informative and detailed

mauriziop2
9/27/16

Very Nice Help from support everytime again if i need help :;)

mattk51
9/27/16

Shopping in the store dhgate are very simple and enjoyable. If the purchase of a problem occurs, I know that I can always count on help from striny employees dhgate.

rogerb81
9/27/16

Ive had two carbon bike frames now,cant fault them,one is three years old(20,000 miles)no problems,2nd. one just recieved and building up,really good frame.Must contact seller to let them know how pleased i am with frame/bars/saddle.From ordering to recieving took 28 days,very good packing in strong box.

gabrielf11
9/27/16

Very happy Shopper enjoy buying from dhgate and if something goes wrong they resolve it quick and fast very happy and satisfied with everything

ro24081
9/27/16

I already used over 5 times.
Found great products and seller!
I'm enjoying shopping and transaction on DHgate :)
And, very safe site, so I can recommend!

franm15
9/27/16

Recomiendo a todo el mundo que visite esta pagina y que si se decida a comprar lo haga con toda tranquilidad,

261 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
jamess344
A: Ethan, I would not buy anything from this site. They are a scam and a ripoff. You get what you pay for!
4 hours ago