US Government’s NSF

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

vladl5
2/18/17

Shopping on dhgate.com periodically. Good sellers, proven products, fast delivery. While happy with everything - keep it up!

cainl
2/18/17

Good place to shop online for clothes and other stuff. Also alot of different options to choose from.

ulim
2/18/17

Bought lots of great stuff. Everything always arrived savely!

Great traders and good Qualität at excellent Prices!

tessab6
2/17/17

I have been trying to get a refund for a month. No response from seller & DHgate chat always says they are helping but nothing happens. Dispute does not work. Losing patience!

jacobm86
2/17/17

By shopping with dhgate I have saved so much money. If you thoroughly look through their options, you can find amazing deals without the mark ups you get from middle men or retail.

kadijaht1
2/17/17

Love the overall experience, wish shipping was faster but it is overseas so I understand, still love it and I'll still shop

pierfrancescop

Perfect
Ottima assistenza . Ottimi venditori. Unica piccola pecca i tempi di consegna che a volte si allungano

alvaror7
2/17/17

Dhgate is the best shopping Web I have ever visited and I recommend it to anybody who wants to buy in China.

gregoryb52
2/17/17

Great prices. Love how user friendly this app is. .........................
.........................

maghig
2/17/17

I LOVE DHGATE IT IS AMAZING I LOVE THE PRODUCT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE FAST SHIPPING AND THE AFFORDABLE PRICE FEEL LIKE IN HEAVEN WHEN I AM SHOPPING WITH DHGATE

kelseys28
2/17/17

We ordered some small electronics parts from DHgate. The shipment never arrived. DHgate acknowledges that the shipment was not sent to us. When we asked for a refund they declined. The method they use is to push the customer to do all the work to get what was bought and paid for. 1960's customer service method in 2017!

sylvainm16
2/17/17

Product I ordered arrived on time and was has expected.

Would buy on this site again without hesitation.

jorgeg37
2/17/17

Customizations and fabrics of jerseys are amazing, you can find a lot of models, including national and international

rudolpha2
2/16/17

Many products bought till now from different categories and my experience is good with respect to low price and good service with very wide range of options ..thats great and not available on other sites ands its a big advantage on others thats good and very important to me as a consumer to have sites protection that i useful in some cases

stephaniew95
2/16/17

I use DHgate for clothes, make up, shoes, and jewelry. I just read the reviews and check their ratings before I purchase from each seller. I have not have a bad experience yet and I have received all of my items. USA review.

carolinet20
2/16/17

DH gate has a lot of products and they are all good and sell at a very good price. I would recommend them to anyone.

dianak28
2/16/17

I am happy with my purchase ! Thanks for you all ! Good products , fast delivery. I will order again !

kendryp
2/16/17

good products, good page to buy, good customer service, is one of my favorite pages online, i recommended a lot, as soon i get money i will keep buying more and more

asliddina
2/16/17

Customer service is very good and they usually get back to you really quickly. Really friendly and helped me out with all of my problems.

chadap
2/16/17

I give it 4 star it was like the picture. The seller was helpful and communicates back fast. I would recommend this seller to anybody.

gonzalos7
2/16/17

The best page to order nba jerseys. I am very happy with all the sellers, and i will buy more items. I order too football jerseys. So gooood!

zicoh
2/16/17

A good app works well, good items just make sure you are extra careful when ordering shoes as some of the sellers can be dodgy with sizing.. The first buys always a bit risky...

josimara
2/16/17

Gosto de comprar neste site por ser confiável e rápido com ótimos vendedores e produtos que buscam sempre estar resolvendo as pendências caso exista.

debbyw4
2/15/17

I went to purchase some watches from them online and put in my credit card. I realized they charged extra for using AMEX so I stopped the page from loading and then went back to my order. I NEVER received any email confirmation that the charge went through and was able to use my mastercard. Weeks later I get two emails for my purchases. I tried to contact them and they told me the items had already shipped. My purchases were less than a min apart for the exact same order. No one contacted me to confirm i was making the same exact purchase in less than 1 min. I contacted them several times to try and resolve the matter and no one seems to care or help in the matter. I have offered to send the items back with a shipping label as well and still no response. i am beyond disgusted in these business tactics and do not recommend ever purchasing from this site.

Tip for consumers: don't use it

itziarf
2/15/17

Buenos vendedores buenos artículos buena calidad precio mucha variedad que faltan algunas cosas como camisetas de baloncesto de varios equipos

377 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Starlyn!

Thank you for getting in touch! For your concern, we do not accept prepaid or gift cards for security purposes. Also, you need to pay via credit or debit card that is associated with a bank in case of payment and refund complaints.

You can check this link for the complete list: http://help.dhgate.com/help/buyerhelpen.php?artid=D74DDC2074E3D504E04010AC0C645DF9&catid=2302#help_php-searchmiddel-1

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,