Review of DHgate

China Wholesale, Clothing, Marketplace
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

carolynj33
7/20/17

bought a very nice looking goophone. it did look exactly as I expected. gave it as a gift. the receiver knew it was a fake. immediately started having trouble. I was just embarrassed. next time. I will buy what i can afford and not buy a fake. I did check to send it back, they wanted pictures or video. I don't have any way to video. i have a flip phone, and I don't have a camera. i downloaded the skype app they suggested. my computer immediately got a virus on my computer.. they offered to call on my phone, time changes prevented that. I hated that experience. I might order something from Dhgate again, but I will check the sellers rating, and also not spend a whole lot of money, because looks like if you have a problem, you might just have to live with it.

tomasp17
7/20/17

I am shopping on Dhgate quite often and I am overall satisfied with their offer, site environment and their customer services also.
Recently I ordered a replica of famous OTF type knife Microtech Troodon.
Buyer that I have chosen had very good price with some season discount and flawless reviews from previous buyers.
Item came quite fast, buyer respnds quickly and he willingly fulfilled my requests regarding the shipment.
Knife has unique overall build quality and sturdiness. Packet had very good packaging, knife came sharp and well oiled. It has less bladeplay than the original Troodon. Action is smooth. Knife never misfire. Knife came equipped with a pouch, cloth and disassembling tool. The button is very hard to push, but the original reacts the same, you have to work on it for a while.
I regard it as a very good buy!

Tip for consumers: Check the offer of seller with nick "andy___xu", if you are interested in knives.
He is one of the best on Dhgate and I couldn't recommend him more!

dignap1
7/20/17

la comunicaciones muy fluida y existe una muy buena experiencia de compra mejor inclsuo que aliexpress

stevenb189
7/20/17

Ordered clothes, and very satisfied. Cheap, fast delivery and reliable. Totally recommended and I will use again!

kristis18
7/19/17

I ordered the NMD Adidas Boosts for my son, which ended up being knock offs, then too find out they charged me for and sent me 2 pairs, that did not even fit. Which, I made sure we could return before we ordered them. When I contacted the seller to return, which was not an easy process, they said it had to be shipped back with a tracking number. When I went to UPS to send back, the cheapest shipping was going to cost as much as I paid for the shoes. Now no one wants them! I am so mad and will never be spending another dime with a company that rips you off. I don't usually write reviews, but wanted to make sure I did so no one else hopefully wastes their money.

sers3
7/19/17

A good inexpensive voice recorder in retail packaging and a full range of accessories. Records in mono with three levels of quality. Voice activation works fine. The noise level is low. The microphone sensitivity is normal and can be improved by connecting an external microphone. Good seller. Fast shipping. I am very satisfied. Thank you!

robertb474
7/18/17

I have now made 3 different purchases from DHgate.com and there has been fast delivery and correct product each time. No problems, and so I highly recommend business with dhgate bases on my personal experiences.

andreo5
7/18/17

I used to buy from Asia and then I met DHgate, the experience was incredible!
It is safe, fast and customer friendly! No doubts that it is my favorite now!
=D

maxv15
7/18/17

Really liked to buy here! Would defo do it again. Fast delivery and also good products. Better than expected!

chrisd245
7/17/17

Overall good experience, pick your seller carefully. Quick delivery but a lot of sorting through.Customer service team is okay.

jimc223
7/17/17

Although not everything has gone right with DHGate sellers, they have always gone out of their way to make it right.

rhindac
7/17/17

I am looking at a pair of adidas ladies shoes, does anyone know if they are knock offs or are they selling the real deal?

daniell1461
7/17/17

My experiences of buying on DHgate has been good, excellent shops and great variety of products, like protection to the purchaser and speed in customer service, I recommend this store to anyone interested in getting good quality affordable-producing.

lisaleel
7/17/17

I ordered a branch light fixture that arrived 1 month late and broken in 2 places! Have no way to contact seller in china or anywhere to replace a glass globe or return/exchange item. Total RIPPOFF!

oliverl16
7/17/17

Ordered 2 mobile phone replacement screens via 2 different companies on dhgate. I received nothing - opened a dispute to get refund and got excuse after excuse after excuse. Spent over £100 and did not get a penny back. AVOID AVOID AVOID

fatihy2
7/16/17
• Updated review

I have many experience in DHgate ordering and so far I am pleased.I would recommend this site to anyone.I am happy that I found this site to get my products from! Shipping fast is normal. Dhgate site's desing is very user friendly.
The mobile site is just as good as the web site and cheaper than web in generally. Dhgates sellers are so helpfuly and kindly. They have enough pictures and descriptions for their items.

“Easy global shopping”
• Previous review

herlind6
7/16/17

Es muy fácil de utilizar se puede encontrar una amplia variedad de productos a precios justos. He comprado camisas deportivas y estoy satisfecho con la calidad y el precio.

kristinh37
7/16/17

hello.is there any way i can speak to a supervisor. totally pissed. first off i ordered 500 worth of items and you guys gave me a 20 off coupon that expired in chinese time instead of american time therefore when i went to use it at checkout it said expired. then one of packages got lost in the mail. when i disputed the case the seller didn't respond but i had to wait a whole 8 days for my money. finally the money was returned the other day eventhough i feel they should have forced the seller to resend.now i found new bags and the seller just messaged me saying the price is wrong. I've been talking to this seller since 7/13/17. they knew i needed 100 bags and the advertised price was for a lot of 100.the seller should sell for 100 for the price advertised. that is not my fault

georgp
7/15/17

Never buy from GODEFERA as he is a liar and cheater. He takes your Money and says that the items will come. You do not get help from the site either, STAY AWAY

billyb113
7/15/17

This website is a piece of crap...literally!!!!!! I can't believe that people will just rip you off to be funny. But i think its downright stupid. The people selling makeup on here obviously don't know that kylie jenner doesn't even have face makeup!!!! what is that all about?? i mean am i right ladies!!!! Screw DHgate and all the disrespectful workers. They are a waste of your time and energy and resources. I won't pay another cent towards these scammers.

evanc37
7/15/17

Found exactly what I wanted, but they made it IMPOSSIBLE to pay for the order. Kept getting "system error". After TWO DAYS, finally got Live Chat, who said payment was rejected. NOT TRUE! My bank said there was no hold on my bank card. Tried my Capital One card and got the same message . Both cards are active, valid, and used frequently. DHgate offered NO OTHER METHOD OF PAYMENT!! HOW STUPID!!! A merchant that makes it impossible to buy from them?!?! Makes me wonder why they can't offer PAYPAL. Most other Chinese merchants accept ONLY PAYPAL. Hmmmmm.

niallh6
7/15/17

I have yet to find a english site that has the products I need with actually good buyer protection. I'll be using dhgate for long time to come.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you check sellers ratings if you're very concerned with great customer service, but new sellers will also be reliable and sometimes will have great deals!

jasonk111
7/14/17

Great site for personal or business commerce. Customer service is second to none. You can find anything you want, and if you do run into a problem they'll help. I use dhgate almost daily and will continue to. I recommend them 100%. You'll be happy from the first sale.

andreg22
7/14/17

Very satisfied with the delivery time and with the product; Packaged correctly, including several friends to make purchases on the site.

aboon
7/14/17

Only two words : The Best.
Easy to understand how I appreciate this site.
Always been happy with them and I'll go on shopping there for sure...

Helpful answer

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W. on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W. on 9/17/16
Helpful answer

Avoid at all costs, returned something in March as they sent the wrong item, cost me over £100 to buy and over £60 to post back, nearly september and no refund and they are just rude. Do not buy a thing

By Lucy H. on 8/24/16
Helpful answer

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f. on 4/9/16
Helpful answer

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G. on 2/29/16
Helpful answer

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K. on 10/10/15
Helpful answer

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

139 Photos for DHgate