US Government’s NSF

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

justasb
1/14/17

IAM REALLY LONG ON THIS SITE NOW AND ITS JUST AMAZING EVERYTIME IT JUST MAKES ME HAPPY LOVE IT SO MUCH! <3

luisa124
1/14/17

First order was a Tortures long. Wait. Almost Gave up., second order.. Waited longer than the first order.. Ordered a 32pc makeup brushe set and surprisingly got here in 2 weeks.. Overall meh so 2 stars

miguelm53
1/14/17

I have never had a problem with dhgate since I have joined the website 3 years ago what a great site to buy stuff. From things you need to sports stuff and electeonics. I would recommend it to anyone 100% with no regrets best site!

happyusery
1/14/17

when you find a good seller. its great.when you find a good seller. its great.
when you find a good seller. its great.when you find a good seller. its great.
when you find a good seller. its great. when you find a good seller. its great.when you find a good seller. its great.
when you find a good seller. its great.

willh47
1/14/17

I have been buying from dh gate for about 8 yrs now and i have referred a few of my friends keep up the good work.

jorges25
1/14/17

IS THE BEST SITE FOR SHOPPING ABROAD !!!!! 100 % SECURITY,INSTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PURCHASE,CONTACT WITH PERMANENT SELLERS

estebann5
1/14/17

Simply, efficiently, DHgate gives you the flexibility of eBay but the mass market of the Chineese.
What else is there more to say? Features like eBay, but inventory on par to Amazon.

seanh70
1/14/17

Good source to all types of stuff. Quality can be quite good.

reggieb8
1/14/17

I'm satisfied with my experience with DH Gate. The product I received was great quality.

mahmouda16

rickm118
1/14/17

Amazing shoe, the seller was very engaged the whole process

mohammeda136
1/14/17

I haven't yet came across a bad seller with DHGATE sellers. This website is great for online purchases, i highly recommend it to all

marp2
1/14/17

Been ordering from this site for over a year. The purchase protection has extremely improved. So if a seller doesn't ship your item you get your money back.

davidu15
1/14/17

muy buena experiencia de compra, siempre han respondido y productos en buen estado, la atencion y el servicio es muy bueno

chrisw222
1/14/17

Although no problem with this seller or this order, any issues I have had with other sellers have been sorted out very quickly. Have every confidence when shopping through Dhgate.

matm19

Hi there,
I have been buying several knives at DHgate now, and all went really well.
I do recommend this platform !

nidhiy
1/13/17

Item was as described....free shipping nd low cost very gud site for shopping.shopping experience was excellent. Seller on dhgate are very nice. They are very helpful nd resolve our problems.

marcoss15
1/13/17

La experiencia de compra en dhgate es muy satisfactoria, se trata de una pagina de compras con mucha variedad de productos, y hasta ahora todas las compras que he realizado tienen una calidad considerable, siendo el tiempo de llegada de los pedidos aceptables.

chrisf120
1/13/17

THE SHIPPING IS FAST AND THE QUALITY OF THE PRODUCTS ARE ON POINT. THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONLINE SITE FOR SHOPPING.

adamf51
1/13/17

DHGate has been the most consistent international supplier I have used thus far. I highly recommend them.

dianam77
1/13/17

I ordered and never received. Can't find a number and when you try to contact customer support it says it's down. I have not. Even able to contact anyone. The seller is not emailing me back. I have lost 54 dollars

robertd268
1/13/17

Item was described accurately and a good price considering the quantity and quality ! I would definitely recommend this to a friend to purchase for themselves an again me!!

kjn3
1/13/17

Seller was very fast with shipping the product and getting it in the hands of the postal service. I placed my order on the 16 of Dec and actually got it a few days after Christmas (like the 26th and then the 27th for my second package).

dawns88
1/13/17

Seller was wonderful and emailed me after shipping to let me know my order was on its way. Not all sellers care enough to do that! I appreciate that level of commission!

larryq4
1/13/17

I've ordered from the site once before. My knife came packaged quite nicely and I was very happy with the condition of it. Shipping is the only negative I have. Considering how far the items have to travel though I'm not surprised

351 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
huiz4
Hui Z.
20 hours ago
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Hui,

We noticed that you left a review about our website with the same concern, we have already responded that we only received one payment for this transaction. It is best that you contact your bank since they also charge for processing fees which is beyond our control.

Please note that our sellers sell items in wholesale or in retail, if you will not filter the results of your search in wholesale, you will usually be buying items in retail.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Jonathan!

You can check this link as a guide on how to select a good seller: http://help.dhgate.com/help/buyerhelpen.php?artid=9AE499CF7C3AA04AE0400A0AD40A0D14&catid=3901#help_php-searchmiddel-7

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,