Review of DHgate

China Wholesale, Clothing, Marketplace
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

mmb4
6/15/17

I have purchased many items dhgate and have had positive experience. The site is easy to use and paying is just as easy.

irfana6
6/15/17

i order stuff and came broken then they never take return just provide their seller protection cuz they get commission fro them never buy anything if u dont want to waist your money

sm1074
6/15/17

I purchased an LED grow light advertised with a 3 year warranty, asked the seller if it was a good quality & was assured it was. Within 5 months 3 rows of the lights weren't working. I contacted the seller & after some suggestions on how to check connections, plus having it repaired in my area, no solution. Also suggested I return it & would send a new one, but with our postal rates being so high, wasn't too keen on that, so asked if I could get a partial refund. Since then no more communication received so I complained to their customer service. All they suggested was to keep trying to communicate with the seller. I don't see any good outcome to this, so will never buy from them again!

march149
6/14/17

well , this has been a horrible first time experience shopping at DH
i ordered an iteam which i despratly needed in the pring , and afer BS after BS after BS , i did not get anything, the season for the iteam is now long passed,
using your website did not help , it is so not customer freindly, its imposible to contect live, i have tried dozens of times, also can find any where to leave a review about DH and the seller.
i guess i will just have to made my reviews on other sites about DH and let them all know how horible this has been,
my first time experience i did not even get the item and the seller keeped telling me te waite , HOW CAN I EVER SHOP HERE AGAIN KNOWING THAT I WILL EVEN GET MY ITEM,

kagisom2
6/14/17

I started to buy from DHgate since 2013, my first item was a Lenovo A820 mobile phone (With different log-on credentials). With that order i had zero experience however the online chats with suppliers and the effective communication channel of the DHgate customer services as i continued to do business with DHgate, my experience has advanced (a practical example: I now have a DHpay account which i never had before and payment confirmation or refunds become a simple exercise to conduct).

yc20
6/13/17

The colour and material of the product are different to what is described and shown on the webpage. But the seller refused to provide refund for the wrong product. When I submitted the complaint, the mediator made a very unfair decision. She still wanted me a pay half of the price for the incorrect product. I emailed the mediator a number of times that I wasn't happy with her decision and asked her not to release the payment to the seller. She didn't respond and ignored my request. She simply went ahead to release the payment to the seller. I think the whole set up is a trap, between DHGate and the seller. They are there to cheat and reap off from online trading. I bet some of the reviews are also not genuine. They were probably generated by their own parties!

nathaliner
6/13/17

I'm really enjoying my experience with a Dhgate. The site has definitely become easier to use. The sellers always respond fast whenever I ask questions.

samueld31
6/12/17

Early this year, I placed an order with DHgate for Asics running shoes (order# 337445231). I attempted to pay with credit card but DHgate website did not accept my cc payment and offered a bank-transfer option with bank account information and a reference number. I made a bank to bank transfer of the amount of 85 USD using WiseTrasfer and waited few days for the payment to go through. I contacted DHgate to check on the status of my order but they denied receiving the payment. I checked with my bank and WiseTransfer and received verification that the payment had already been completed and was deposited on April 4, 2017 via WORLDPAY AP LTD/Duetsche into DHgate bank account: THE HONGKONG AND SHANGHAI BANKING CORPORATION LTD [004], ACCOUNT# 624-000485390. I verified that the receiver bank account was correct, as provided by DHgate, that the account did belong to DHgate, and that my order number is correct. I checked with DHgate numerous times over a period of two months, and the reply was the same that they NEVER received my payment. I reported my concern to WiseTrasfer, who in return investigated the payments whereabouts. WiseTransfer again affirmed that the transfer was completed and provided me with further evidences from Duetsche bank and WORLDPAY AP LTD. I submitted the new evidences to DHgate, but yet at no availDHgate continued denying receiving the payment, even though evidences where observed. I tried to make sense out of DHgate denial and get some answers from them, but at no avail. At last, WiseTransfer asked me to request a copy of DHgate bank statement for the period from 31/3/17 to 7/4/17, with the objective that if DHgates claim is correct, then their bank account statement will not show the details of my payment. Yet DHgate refused to cooperate, ignored my request for copies of bank statement and insisted: We checked all the payment record under this account, but no one is matched. We do not receive this money, please confirm with your bank, thanks! After this email, DHgate no longer replied or showed any interest in providing any explanations or documentations confirming their claim and countering the documents that proof the money was received into their account.
DHgate is perhaps not considered a scam, but is evidently an unethical business seeking additional profits from unprincipled revenues other than clear sales, and it thinks that customers outside China cannot reach them through legal actions to obtain their rights or get back their lost money. But they are wrong, because I am in the process of presenting DHgate actions for international legal consideration, holding it responsible for its actions, and introducing its arrogance to the international communities. Anyone who feels was violated, scammed, or mistreated by DHgate, please feel free to contact me and join me the drive against DHgate.

ronnyd10
6/12/17

I have been buying a lot of things in the net but now that i know this shops in dh gate it is a different experience. Great sellers good quality.i am very satisfied so far

davidb698
6/12/17

Do NOT BUY from DHGATE!! They are scoundrels that boarder on criminal theft!!
They sent a defective machine, we sent proof that the machine was defective and they took our money anyways, refused to repair or refund. The Buyer Protection is BULL$#*!

lucap12
6/12/17

Sito bellissimo stupendo magnifico eccellente, grafica da paura e relax assoluto, ottimo.a qualità prezzo, sto sito spacca di brutto

giziz
6/11/17

DHgate is really cool, I can find all my shopping needs here at amazing prices. There are really lots of products and honest sellers. If there are any problems, I can count on the help of DHgate customer service in a timely and easily understandable manner. I can only recommend DHgate!

filippob14
6/10/17

I've bought a watch on DHgate and it has been an easy and fast process!
For sure I'll buy again via this website, I'm very satisfied!

gordonm49
6/10/17

I ordered an ab trainer belt and has been waiting for a month to receive it. I called my girlfriend from offshore (work) today and told her to check the mail because it said it was delivered. WhAt I received was a piece of styrofoam wrapped in tape. $70 for a piece of styrofoam. Well, at least they let me know I was scammed. I think it would have been better to think it had gotten lost in the mail.

muhammadt18
6/9/17

Hello Sir......
my name towheed
my order number 256315459
my order is pending delivery.......
where is my order........????

cammeyt
6/9/17

I received a dress that looked nothing like the dress on the site it was poorly made and everything im so up set my wedding is 1 week and I have to find a new dress and I want my money back

mohibrm
6/8/17

Excellent site, fast shipping to The Netherlands.
I love my T-shirt and I will purchase again sure .
The communication with the Customer Service and with the seller was great!

jayj92
6/7/17

website said item delivered tried to contest website said still within delivery window would not allow tried multiple times now they say it has been delivered without a signature dispute process just keeps saying the same thing
if I had seen all the bad reviews on sitejabber would have never ordered from them
Jay Jamali

tinad77
6/7/17

Ordered red lace formal ball gown. Dress arrived in a plastic bag 8 inches wide by 11 inches long. It was so wrinkled and smashed. The best part...it smells like fish. Like it has been on a fishing boat. The shipping company they use DHL sent me 6-8 emails stating my order was to be delivered by end of business day on May 25 please be there to sign for package. It arrived June 1. The dress is beautiful. It fit her bottom well but the bust, arms, sleeves were too big. I have another order I am waiting on.

royd39
6/6/17

Order number: PO#337796232

This was my first time order from dhgate.com and I'm kinda dissapointed because i havent receive my refund or my goods until now.

I've ordered at 13 April 2017.

I got email from dhgate about the shipment number at 18 April 2017 ((RP355956730SG) by Singapore post ).

But, at 21 April 2017, the seller offered me a refund, coz they didnt have my favourite color.

I confused about my order, coz dhgate already gave the shipment number before the seller sent the goods (seller offered us refund coz the dont have my favourite color), also i cannot check my shipment number in singapore post. So, is the shipment number that dhgate gave was fake?

devanr1
6/4/17

I pray that my worst enemy doesn't shop from this store!! THEY SUCK SO BAD! The dresses are totally 100% different from the pictures. The colors are way off. The dresses come with pointy breast padding... I had my poor bridesmaids all order dresses from here and it took between 2-3 months until they got the UGLY dresses in and now it's IMPOSSIBLE to return them. On bridesmaid CAN'T return hers because her seller said "dress was custom made" bull CRAP! I HATE this store so so so so dang much and I wish they would close their sucky business because it's stressful as hell and almost impossible to get your freaking money back. They give you like 10 steps to DISPUTE your order! JUST LET ME RETURN THE STUPID DRESS AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK YOU THIEVES!!!

deans82
6/3/17

oredred motorbike airing from these guys they was wrong so i contacted the seller no responce then contacted dhgate who started the complaint gave me 2 days to mail them back then shut my complaint well they asked me to do this while i was on holiday ... so if you dont email back within 2 days your complaint is shut and you do not get the matter resolved

babalwad
6/3/17

I have been following up on my order since April. No feedback and the live chat does not work

facebook google linkedin pinterest twitter vk
New BapA Fear of God MA1 Bomber Flight Jacket Patch Shark men Embroidery Hip Hop Streetwear Warm Fashion Men Coats Baseball Jackets

jimr140
6/3/17

I bought these knowing what I was going to receive. The quality was much better than I thought it would be and I now use them for the gym most days in which they are still performing well for 4hr usage a day for nearly a year now.
Plus the seller was very easy to talk to, there were no language barriers and she updated me on the status of my item.
All round excellent purchase!!!

desireeh14
6/2/17

I ordered a pair of shoes from DH Gate and absolutely loved the experience. Buyers tend to forget that DH Gate themselves don't sell the items to you. It works as a marketplace, where all types of people are able to sell their items... So that means that not all buyers are the same and the quality isn't all the same.

I was on the hunt for a specific pair of platform shoes and found a few sellers that were offering the shoes. They all had similar prices and the shoes all looked identical. I ended up choosing the seller based on the most positive reviews and positive transactions. I ordered my shoes, they came in exactly one month and I am SO HAPPY with my purchase.

As with any of these wholesale Chinese websites, there is ALWAYS a risk that your items will delay in the shipping, will get lost or not be as pictured. That's just something every single buyer has to be aware of before they purchase. My suggestion is to always go for seller that has the most amount of positive transactions and try to find reviews... see what actual buyers have said.

479 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
on 2/29/16
on 2/20/16
on 10/10/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

115 Photos for DHgate