US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DHgate reviews

1934 reviews
 •  Email business  •  Phone: 001-2137972138
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972138
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

freyal

DHgate's customer service as per my experience is very helpful and always available anytime, any day.. (in 137 reviews)

carlosv13

VERY FAST SHIPPING, AND IM SO SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE, I RECOMMEND THIS SELLER 10/10 GUARANTEE!!!! (in 502 reviews)

jennyv6

I was nervous to order my wedding dress from China, but we were able to communicate back and forth. (in 303 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lucyh27
6/19/16

Please please please, i cant urge you enough not to buy, shocking service, I recieved a different item to pictured which i had paid over £100 for, sent it back as requested for a refund after sending photos, sent it recorded at a cost of £60, listed the tracking as requested immediately through the link they provided and they denied ever getting the tracking details and refused my refund. The tracking shows it was recieved and signed for but they still deny it, I checked with parcelforce who confirm it has been recieved but they deny it has been recieved. month on, still no refund, online chat is no help, dont bother, they also lie and say they cannot see the tracking, nothing shows their end!!!! i even had the excuse they couldnt issue a refund as there was a festival in the town!!!! i cant beg you enough dont ever visit this site, do not spend a penny. I have my own business and actually considered a wholesale account, thank god i didnt!!!! I have found better sites, avoid at all costs

fransg
6/19/16

Hello,

I buyed recently a cnc machine. Delivery was from uk, but after asking seller Yufekls only available in China. Seller let me pay directly with western union without ordering through DHgate. This was faster and only possibility to get the machine. After paying $400 seller would send machine. Then came the troubles, seller asked me extra fee for shipping and Baf, even when the shipping was free on DHgate. But what could I do, I already paid $400 so I payed him again. The next day seller asked money again for extra costs DHL shipping. So I payed now in total $800 instead of $400. When the cnc machine arrived in uk the seller asked again $180 for repack the machine to the Netherlands. Als DHL I must pay extra for shipping uk to the Netherlands. I refused this payment, so seller didn't send machine to me. I have at the moment no machine but payed $800. Gone away to a Chinese scammer or criminal on DHgate. The problem is I have no DHgate order number because I could only pay directly with western union. DHgate can you help me to get my money back from seller Yufekls. Western union name is Xing Jia.

P.s. In the mean time seller Yufekls closed sneaky his store on DHgate.

maimounas1
6/18/16

I purchased some goods since November and I didn't receive them till date. I had applied for a refund and I just got back a partial refund. They still owe me 509.67$ .
This is really disgusting!

jaysonm31
6/17/16

I was in the market for some new soccer boots when I came across this site with really cheap prices. I was a little suspicious so I told my friend about it but he said , "Yeah that's China all of their shoes are fake."

magens2
6/17/16

PLEASE DO NOT BY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SENT ME THE WRONG DRESS. I SENT IT BACK FOR A REFUND, PAID MY OWN SHIPPING COST FOR THE RETURN, AND NOW I AM OUT A DRESS THAT I HAVE PAID FOR AND SHIPPING COST. THEY WILL NOT GIVE ME A REFUND EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID THEY WOULD. THEY ARE SCAMMERS!

michelles185
6/16/16

These people are a bunch of thieves i bought a dress for 80 U.S. the dress was a piece of crap I returned it had to pay for my own shipping and they are saying that they never received the dress bunch of liars and thieves scam it's been 6 months no refund. Their customer service sick they only care about the sellers

beckil1
6/14/16

I bought an outfit from them that was hideous and way too small. It took me months of back and forth with them asking me for measurements and why was the outfit too small. Finally, I was able to get a semi answer advising that they would only give me a partial refund. After weeks more of fighting with them, they finally agreed to return the full amount. I sent the outfit back and now they are giving me a run around about not having enough evidence that we returned the outfit or that they don't have the money. They keep telling me to file a dispute, and when I do, they close it out saying it's been handled. THis is the most dishonest company I have ever done business with and would advise EVERYONE it's not worth any hassle to try and deal with them. It is so frustrating as I no longer have the outfit (it was sent back) and they're refusing to give me my money back. Honestly, I wish I could give them negative stars as this is the worst customer service and theft I've ever experienced.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!! You will get constant run around and never get any questions answered. If you need to return something, you will never get your money back.

cynthial43
6/14/16

Worst site ever, still trying to get my refund. False tracking numbers, no phone service, I hope Federal government stop companies from being allowed to do business like this.

lp51
6/13/16

After receiving a faulty phone and returning it for a refund I am still waiting for my $300+ 6 months later. Their 'customer service' (I use the term loosely) is disgusting. Everytime I message ir email them they tell me they will escalate the dispute to a higher department I have not had a single reply from these fraudsters. Their sellers mark their parcels with misleading descriptions in the customs labels to hide their knock off trade and ask their customers to do the same when returning anything. Any company that doesn't give a stuff about what their sellers are doing is clearly dodgy. I wush I'd read reviews before parting with my hard earned cash.

a-chirawatts
6/11/16

Never get order from this website, also customers service don't anything when I was send a message to asked. And they not anwers a question clearly and so late replied. Stay away from this website!!!!

donnas135
6/9/16

Stay away from DH Gate. I have ordered from them twice. Never received the merchandise and never received a credit. Lost a total of $75.00 to them. Sent emails, filed claims, nothing. STAY AWAY!!!

karle42
6/9/16

ive reviewed the wrong item i bought now the seller is messing me about i want my money back ?

wasfid
6/8/16

After my review, Samanta promised me to contact the sellers. Finally I got my refund but I will receive my money in 10 to 15 days from my bank. Hopping this is true.
My wish, if you buy from Asia. China, ... Paid by PAYPAL. So you are sure to get answers
Than you SiteJabber

lawrencec44
6/8/16

Don't listen to DHgate employees or whatever. They will NOT help. CALL your credit card company immediately and put a hold so they don't get a cent from you! DHgate will always favor their sellers, which is why a lot of sellers are doing these type of shady things. They will try to get you to return it, but returning items from USA to China cost more than the actual item itself, forcing you to keep it.

This is the most $#@! website of all time with fraud sellers. On one sale, I ordered clothes and they gave me a plastic earring instead. On another sale, I ordered 1 white and 1 black clothes. I got two black clothes, then they claim they ran out of white clothes without contacting me. Then another order, I ordered 100cm clothes, I got 90cm clothes. That's a 10cm BIG DIFFERENCE.

Holy $#@!. I contacted each individual seller and they all tried to bribe me into not returning it and that I will get a discount on my next order. YEAH RIGHT, I AIN'T ORDERING FROM YOUR STORE AGAIN.

JUST CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY. IT'S MUCH EASIER.

jays377
6/7/16

DHgate acted in the following case as an entity which represents, supports and backs up a gang of crooked Chinese counterfeiters, swindlers and thieves, who make their utmost efforts to steal their clients' money through that site and leave you helpless!

I have uploaded three times to DHgate's site a detailed complaint against one of their so-called "top rated" suppliers who runs a business under the name "Goodmemory" after this thieve dared to advertise, sell and send me through DHgate's site two 128GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory cards made by "Samsung", which turned to be nothing but a couple of plain blunt FAKE cards with a "capacity" of ZERO bytes each!!!

Now guess what happened? A "mysterious" hand erased THREE times my complaints, few hours after I have uploaded them to DHgate's site!

After a prolonged saga of correspondence with that thief (who dared to deny his fraudulent acts and offered a refund of only few dollars) I have managed to finally get a refund through DHgate, but my repeating demands to ban that seller from continuing his swindling business in their arena and under their umbrella were totally ignored and fell on deaf ears. So was their "response" as to the demand to compensate me, despite their clear promises as declared on their site.

If this is not yet enough, there is a clear warning in Chinese Embassy's Commercial Attaché site (https://tinyurl.com/z9l5bkf) under the title "There is nothing to do!", in which all customers are warned to avoid putting their trust (and money) in "sellers" from China! Can you illustrate a stronger "no go" sign than this???

Customers, beware! Caveat Emptor!

P.S.: Now what do you expact from DHgate other that a "cut and paste" prepared "answer", as almost all their "answers" here are?

================================================================
[June 08, 2016]

Well, as I assumed at the last paragraph of my review ["P.S.: Now what do you expect from DHgate other that a 'cut and paste' prepared 'answer', as almost all their 'answers' here are?"], the SAME "Riane" from DHgate "answered" my complaint with the SAME "cut and paste" of her/his usual blah-blah as quoted hereinafter as elsewhere in this site: -

"We are sorry to hear about your experience on your purchase, but we also want this to be resolved for you. Please do provide us your order number (PO#) for your transaction so that we can have it checked here on our end and we can be able to offer you the most efficient resolution. - - -"

And what is their usual and persistent method to "solve" the complaint and send it to oblivion? SAME one as the case is always here:

"We also highly encourage you that you send us your response directly to our Live Chat Customer Service so that you will be assisted timely and fast. - - -"

Well, dear "Riane", I am not falling into this transparent honey-trap of yours! If you really want to solve YOUR problem do it HERE, openly and under the watching eyes of all the members of this marvelous SiteJabber!

The one and only detail I am going to tell you now is the order number of the said transaction, which is 236834522. ALL the rest you will find there inside that order, assuming you did not erase it to avoid the problem and dodge it

NOTHING other that implementing immediately a firm and lasting resolution to kick out that "Goodmemory" THIEVE from your selling arena will satisfy my demand, plus fulfilling my demand to compensate me with the full amount promised by you in those cases where the goods have not been supplied in time! Let it be crystal clear: sending me FAKE and USELESS items is not considered as sending me the fully paid REAL AND GENUINE goods on-time!

ANY question you may still have regarding this matter must be presented HERE, in public. I will not provide you with any answer regarding this issue in private or through your so-called "Live Chat Customer Service", since it is obvious NOBODY here trusts your systematic way of dragging feet and beating around the bush.

Here and only here is your final outpost to solve YOUR problem and whitewash your laundry. Until that goal is reached to its' full extent I promise to keep on fighting.

It's your turn now, "Riane" of DHgate.com!

================================================================

[Updated June 09, 2016]

After being exposed to all the decisive and unshakeable evidences which clearly prove "GoodMemory" to be a thief and a liar, one might expect DHgate.com management to act immediately and kick out from their selling arena that crooked seller of fake and useless memory cards.

But no! Until this very date (June 09, 2016) DHgate.com keeps on proudly hosting that impertinent thieve under their roof and advertising his counterfeited items under their shading umbrella, even though all the vital proofs are in their possession since May 14, 2016!

Correct me if I am wrong and sue me if I'm misleading: Watching just now (May 09, 2016, at 08:45) GoodMemrory's page under DHgate.com roof [see: http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-arrival-class-10-evo-128gb-micro-sd-card/238591774.html] provides us with clear-cut incriminating data:

A. GoodMemory keeps on advertising through DHgate.com and under their "supervision" the SAME fake memory card!

B. The photo on that page describes that memory card as a 128GB EVO card and looks exactly like the original Samsung EVO cards, except the logo "Samsung" which does NOT appear in the advertised photo, both on the card and its package. One can clearly observe that the logo "Samsung" has been recklessly erased from that photo See the hereby newly attached photo taken few minutes ago.

C. As shown in my complaint, the logo "Samsung" appeared clearly on both cards and their packages that GoodMemoty sent me!

This behavior of DHgate is totally unacceptable, since they keep on hosting and promoting a proven counterfeiter and thus assists him cunning all of us, the customers!

This outrageous behavior echoes time and again: Caveat Emptor! Keep your wallets out of their reach (unless you have an urge to be ripped off).

Tip for consumers: Buying at DHgate? Customers, beware! Caveat Emptor !!!

janep44
6/7/16

Don't go there! I've been waiting 8 days for my purchase to arrive when it should have come in two working days. Can't track my order! Looks like I've lost £25.99

eddiea14
6/7/16

I've ordered two different pairs of shoes two different times, I've waited two fukn weeks and nothing was sent. Then I get an e mailed that I have to AGAIN PAY for the item before its shipped out ???? WTF these people want u to pay once more and never send $#*! !!!!!! THEN I RECIEVE AN E MAIL THAT THE ORDER WAS CANCELED BECAUSE THE FUKN SHIPPER FORGOT TO SHIP ITEM !!!!! Wtf. Fukers. U received payment, send me my damn shoes !!!!!!

PLZ PEOPLE !!! STAY THE FUK AWAY FROM THIS SITE. DHGATE.com is a fukn scam

damur
6/5/16

This company is a ripoff place. I lost $106. They advertise one thing on their web site and mail completely different stuff, which is very cheap and has nothing to do with the stuff you ordered. They wont take your cancel request at all. They partnered with Chinese companies and ripping off people in USA. Stay away. Don't get hurt. Robbers in USA. We need to hand over these robbers to US law enforcement agency. Please join me in doing that. This must be stopped.

Tip for consumers: Please stay away, don't get ripped off. Robbers in USA.

catw5
6/1/16

I've been ripped off by: ROSEGAL: SAMMYDRESS;TRENDSGALWIGS; and most recently for $176 by FAIRYWIGS. BEWARE consumers, this is one Chinese Company fraudulently ripping of American consumers. Do not fall for anything they advertise. If u ever see a favorable writeup about them it's because every once in awhile they send someone a decent item so they will get a good review and they have their own people send in phony reviews to get consumers to think they are reputable. They are not. They had the nerve to tell me, after they refused to send me the wig I really did order, that if I wanted to send back the one they sent me (which smelled terrible and looked nothing like the wig I really ordered; it was unwearable ) that if I wanted to send it back they wouldn't recommend it because it would cost me a great deal of money !! But they'd give me 20 percent off (another wig! As if I or any rationally minded person would order from them again ).

paulines16
5/31/16

First of all sent me an invalid tracking number. After raising a dispute, I was provided with another tracking number. My dispute was closed, without confirmation from myself about my order being received.....WHICH IT HAS NOT!! Payment was released to seller. It's a joke...avoid this website

cindyl65
5/29/16

Dealing with Dhgate was the one of the most horrible online shopping experience. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this site.

dorothyl24
5/23/16

I still have not gotten a refund into my PayPal account!!! If I don't get it within the week, I am contacting PayPal to have them not accept any business from that vendor.EVER!!!!

justink30
5/23/16

I was giving Order around $9000, before this i check review and I stop to order after seen company bad reputation, same thing happen to me with another company i ordered even after i review, but this time 100% review is horrible, so Carefully don't wanna get headache any more FREE

rhondal20
5/22/16

I ordered what looked to be a very cute bob style wig that should have been 16" long and "Bob Style" as advertised.
Their return policy and/or buyer guarantee says that they will refund money completely without having to return merchandise if not as described.
Long story short I received a 26" wig that had no style to it what so ever. Actually was layered with the a point in middle whwere the wig measured 26".
They said they would pay for return shipping cost when the received wig back they asked me to ship it and provide tracking through USPS. Tracking with USPS is only good in US. therefore they were trying to make sure I never knew if they actually got it back or not.
I chose to ship it back via UPS so I knew for certain it made it back. In the chaos of trying to get proper shipping I ended up providing tracking and shipping item back one day late. I spent $250 on wig & $105.34 to ship back on 4/26. They received and signed for wig on 5/4.

I finally got response from DHGATE after multiple attempts and they claim that because I shipped it out a day later than 4/25 that DISPUTE closed so they are not refunding my money. WHAT A SCAM !!!! I paid to ship back item that should have never been sent to me to begin with & now they still will not refund my money.

I'm sorry but that's not the way honest people do business!!!!!

Please beware of this company!!!!
They will steal from you!!!!!!!

They do not even deserve one star! Only selected because I had to.

STILL DEALING WITH THIS. I'VE SPENT ANOTHER VALUABLE HOUR OF MY TIME SENDING ALL DOCUMENTS AGAIN - WHAT NOW DHGATE?

sachad6
5/19/16

To keep it short i recieved a damaged item from them which is unusable. The seller wasted time offering 0.01 refund or $3 (item was around $20). So had to her DHgate to mediate. They ended up giving me half the money back (yet to be recieved) and another bit back as a voucher (not full amount with expiry and minimum spend on it). DO NOT USE THEM not worth the hassle or the time.

I wish I could respond to their comment but Im pretty sure I didn't have a coupon for more than a dollar if I even used one (which I wasn't aware of) as they throw so many at you and we all know why now. They are definitely 3 customer down because of this issue and I hope there will be a lot more I am going to post reviews in everything that I can find so no one else gets ripped off by this company.

******UDATE JUST CHECKED MY RECEIPT FROM THEM IN THE SYSTEM MESSAGES AND THERE IS NO MENTION OF A COUPON SO THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO COVER UP THEIR BAD SERVICE*****

217 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Answer
joyy7
A: Hi Devan B.!

Thank you for getting in touch. For your concern, the items on the site are replicas. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we would encourage you to contact our sellers directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications.

When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description.

Sil
1 week ago
Answer
joyy7
A: Hi Elias!

Thank you for getting in touch. For your concern, the items on the site are replicas. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications.

Riane