Review of DHgate

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

graf1
3/13/17

ordered item, great site, secure and happy, lots of choice and great service

Good customer service when needed, i would recommend

kallih
3/12/17

i have to send photo start arbitration and send back item at my cost. on my order form you can see a picture of the correct item.

anthonyd91
3/12/17

It is not easy shopping on the other side of the globe. Unless you use DHgate. Payments are more secure than PayPal, customer service is light years beyond Amazon.

I do not purchase an item online without first comparing my choice against DHgate listings.

erict76
3/12/17

When it comes to great purchase make this your number on stop shop. You can not and will not be disappointed.

odettes1
3/12/17

Love dhgate, it has all my needs and more at an affordable price, any thing i can think of i can purchase from their, its easy to use and their customer service is great

rickya21
3/12/17

I ordered multiple products for my mountain bike. Some came fast, some very slow, and the handle bars never showed up even though the tracking said they did. Quality of products that did show seem to be good and the price was very fair.

michelem77
3/12/17

.perfect watch, accurate description of the details. Shipping and the product description have been very efficient, everything perfect. Very satisfied with the goods, the best site in the world Internet.

bryanv9
3/12/17

Always easy to use and very good customer service. I have used this site many times and have never had an issue. Would recommend to others

mosest2

amazing app easy to i
use alot way save tons of coupons its china amazon all kinds of products for amazing prices

melissap94
3/12/17

I like this website, good variety and good prices. I would like to see more brand names. Also, I wish shipping was quicker

jesser40
3/12/17

Thank you very much, I'm so happy, top quality and very fast delivery. Had problems with one of my orders but I contact DHgate and mediation team so sort out, I get my refund, all others orders perfect, I'm so happy with DHgate I will keep buying from this site. So reliable thank u.

dennish83
3/11/17

Ich kann euch nicht vestehen diese schlechte bewertung , ihr solltes euch mal richtig informieren wie diese plattform abläuft , ersten ihr bestell / und zahlt - das geld landet bei DHgate bank konto - zweitens euer geld wird so lange nicht an den verkäufer gereicht bist der kunde ihre sachen bekommen hat und bestädigt das ihr es bekommen hat und bei beschädige produkte kann man gleich dhgate bei Refund informieren und geld zurück anfordern oder zurück schicken und auf das neue packet warten .

Und wenn man sich informiert hat sollte man bei verkäufer kaufen die mehr als 1000 Transaction erfolgreich gemacht haben , wer bei no name shop bestellt sollte sich nicht wundern und wenn man so dumm ist und die ware nicht bekommt und bei dhgate seite klick bestellung entgegen genommen soll sich nicht wunder .

Liebe Grüße

maureenc33
3/11/17

How do I contact you for a refund.Wrong dress size sent. So discouraged you are difficult to do business with. I ordered size 14, my usual size. It seems I received a size 6 or 8. There is no size on the dress. I have sent 2 messages on live chat. No response. Even tried calling China. Number not in service I do not have time to reorder for my granddaughters wedding. Please tell me what to do to get a refund

jasonl130
3/11/17

you can not get ahold of this site. when you try they send you in circles. it sucks. They also say 5 to 7 day delivery, but took 3 to 4 days just to verify the order. There tracking site also gave no information.

lizd26
3/11/17

I find DHgate an easy and fun shopping experience where I can get great deals! All of my purchases so far have been shipped for free which makes it even better!

josev39
3/11/17

It was good, only that some sellers didnt answer. But almost everything answer and send the things good to my destiny country

gabrieleg1
3/11/17

I buy allways on dhgate because is the best store online..
.i buy
Soccer jersey many shoes and tracksuit
The refund&return is good

reta16
3/11/17

Prices of goods and items are very affordable with so many options to choose from. However, shipping is slow,if only that could be address. Thank you.

hernanc
3/11/17

Good buena experiencia trato amable, productos de calidad, producto buen embalado y comunicación oportuna

julianj14
3/11/17

me gusta casi todo, pero ahi que hace cambion alguna parte.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

alixm17
3/10/17

I bought a dress for a wedding A MONTH in advance. 2 days before the wedding the dress hadn't shown up or shipped. I requested to cancel the order and get a full refund. The seller then declined my cancellation request, SENT THE DRESS ANYWAY, and now won't give me a refund. The dress came 5 days after the wedding, even tho I had cancellled the order before it had even shipped.

jeffg97
3/10/17

Great shopping experience. Hard to find items at great prices. Trusted sellers with quick shipping. Exceptional customer service that follows thru from the sale to the delivery, and beyond. Download the App and enjoy unique items at cheap prices. You will not be be disappointed :)

leeb102
3/10/17

A couple of my package didn't get to me and i was still charge for them never got reimbursed for them

constanzaa3
3/10/17

I really love DhGate! I always have a great experience buying. The sellers answer the doubts very quickly and the tracking info is always updated.

belindar13
3/10/17

Great customer service, great prices, quality products; great communication with seller. Always helpful and easy to work with.

420 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
debbier80
Debbie R.
12 hours ago
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Debbie,

Thank you for your interest on our website! You may visit this link for the available brands on our website: http://www.dhgate.com/activities/promotion/brand-zone.html#pu1403-head-3 If you want to get more details about the item, we suggest that you communicate directly with the seller as the shipper and supplier of the items on our website. To contact the seller, you just need to click either the "online chat" or "message" button at the right side on the item page. Our sellers are willing to cooperate as long as there is proper communication.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Paulette!

Thank you for bringing this up to us. Please send us your order number. That way, we can check on its details and give you the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,