Review of DHgate

72%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

thes25
4/23/17

I bought a tablet recently from DHGate and the speaker stopped working so I received a partial refund as I thought that would be fair now the unit has stopped working after this (only 2 weeks after receiving the unit) DHGate have said it is my fault for not asking for a full refund prior for not working .
This company in no way looks after its customers and I have been left with a unit that does not work a really upsetting horrible experience .

The reply seen below by DHGate is a standard reply they actually do nothing about it the reply is just for appearances to be perceived as a fair company which they are absolutely not .

I have done everything requested of me by DHGate and still they run me in circles and have not refunded my money this has been on going for over 2 months now .

seanf41
4/23/17

Love everything ive bought from DHGATE and will continue to look for the gems ive had success finding

lucat11
4/23/17

Sono davvero soddisfatto della mia prima esperienza con il servizio assistenza di Dhgate.
Lo consiglio vivamente a tutti.

joses99
4/23/17

Really it's the best app, all good. Excellent sellers , excellent goods and very economic 100% recomend for all my friends

lengh
4/23/17

Good price for 1:1 items.......................... I'm not sure what to write that all I know it's a good place to buy fake stuff with a good price

rogeriom2
4/23/17

produto bom coisa fina valeu a pena site bom... eu recomendo ......... demora pra chegar no Brasil e os melhores produtos não tem frete para o Brasil

yooi
4/23/17

Is good to purchase things at dhgate bcos most sellers here are very nice, honest and friendly. They sell great product

jackk69
4/23/17

sometimes items take a little long to arrive from China, but the products have been consistently as described.

christinet64
4/23/17

The bottom of the dress looks completely different from what is advertise in the pic, the hemmings are flat and the back has a long train, it isn't as pictured.

yudongr
4/23/17

Love the site, got what i wanted. The site was trust worthy and have a lot of stuff. Even tho i'm only interested in one specific thing, I would buy other things too.

marcs61
4/23/17

Great products at such cheap prices! Will definitely be buying lots more from here!!!! Recommend the screen protectors!

liliap3
4/22/17

I love to shop on DHgate, they always have good offers and excellent products, I will shop forever on dhgate

eugenios12
4/22/17

Eu sempre comprei no AliExpress, mais descobri o DHGate e está sendo a minha preferência desde então.
Eu recomendo o DHgate...

pablom30
4/22/17

Its very easy to buy in DHGATE, the sellers are always in contact while the shipment, and the services after buy are better.

michaelb506
4/21/17

Love all the options and the amazing prices the shipping takes a little while but always shows up I will order again and again

christall1
4/21/17

Daniela, the gal in charge of my order was so nice! She "what's up'd" me to let me know about my order and she kept up good communication with me. The item came on time and she was very trustworthy. Would order again. Christal-Seattle, Wa

carlh71
4/21/17

I love DHgate and the product customer provides but slow shipping and they r slow about returning messages and some don't respond back at all

paulak23
4/21/17

Great product and fast delivery with friendly service ,very easy to navigate and choose your favourites products

leandros9
4/21/17

A perfect website, never had problem and very easy to find the product and the method of payment and perfect.

sylvied5
4/21/17

In February 2017 i ordered the Vintage Red rose princess bedding set 4 pcs queen size. On March 1st your company took $110.01 from my credit account. Nedless to say that on line that beddong set is $81.00 - in March i received the bedskirt. After a week i wrote to asking how come i had not receive the bedding set ( comforter and 2 pillow cases) which i never got an answer. i wrote to you almost 2 tomes a week with no answer. i did call my lawyer and he is waiting on my decision to pursue. What i want is either you ship me my comforter with 2 pillow cases or you reimburse me $110.01. i also want to know how come o -line this bedding set is $81.00 and i paid $110.01. Please respond as quickly as possible so we can rectify this sotuation.

alexandrop2
4/20/17

The experience is ok, all is carefully organized and benefits are really cool, I enjoy taking a look everyday on stores finding lots of new things on every category.

teresas80
4/20/17

It's so easy to order from here ! I havent had any problems and ill reorder from everyone again. Everything has been exactly as pictured if not nicer.

jasmineh36
4/20/17

DHGATE is an all in one marketplace offering great products from sellers. They stay knowledgeable about current in demand items and trends. Just great!

marinelab
4/20/17

I am very satisfied with DHGATE page. I hope that you will continue to be the best. You have very huge range of product.

sergeys39
4/20/17

Мне нравится сотрудничество с компанией! Лучше чем АлиЭкспресс! Доставка быстрее! Гарантии выше! Общение с продавцами проходят на профессионалом уровне!

446 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
lettyn
letty N.
1 day, 4 hours ago
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Letty,

Thank you for your interest on our website! Size charts are posted by our sellers in the item page, this can normally be found at the lower part of the page so please be sure to scroll down.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Megan!

We do not have a phone number. However, if you want to communicate with someone real time, you can connect with us through our Online Chat Service. That way, you will be assisted by one of our customer service representatives.

You can connect with us here:

Once you're connected, you will be assisted first by TangTang, our customer service robot. For you to be able to be connected by one of our representatives, you can click on the "Switch to Live Chat" option or the agent icon (if you are using a mobile phone).

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,