Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

raisinp
11/20/17

beautiful website we can buy everything great product, quality service customer, i recommend excellent!

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi raisin,

Thank you for your purchase. We are delighted that you are happy and satisfied with the product(s) you ordered from DHgate.com. We are pleasantly inviting you to join our MONTHLY GIVEAWAY!! DHgate website has the top manufacturing sellers. Follow our Facebook page for more updates/details to win items.

alans162
11/20/17

FANTASTIC PRODUCT FOR PRICE IS VERY GOOD FOR 130 PCS, WELL PACKED TO AVOID TRANSIT DAMAGE.PRODUCT ARRIVED AS STATED AND ORDER WAS INTACT,WILL BUY AGAIN AND AGAIN 5 STARS

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Alan,

dorisw46
11/20/17

To save time and money of which I did not have much of. I ordered a dress from a seller called Sweet-Life, I was so excited, the dress was a beautiful Taupee Beige and gold color, paid 189.00, after many msg's to the seller to make sure the dress they send me is exactly same color as pictured on the sellers sight, I received a dress that was ivory, that looked like a wedding dress, needless to say, for 3 weeks every night I would sit infront of the computer chatting with DHGate, it was like talking to the wall, and messaging the seller, The Biggest Crook, they told me to keep the dress and agree that there was nothing wrong with the dress, but want to return, and they will refund my money back. I knew that was a set up. told them I would get DHGate involved, they were upset with me, getting DHGate involved was a bigger head ach. I was told to ship the dress back, which would have cost me 240.00, I was told by DHL that the seller should have provided me with an import account # for them to charge the shipping fee too. Neither DHGate nor the seller Sweet-Life provided me with that. which let me to believe that instead of being out $189.00, I would be out 429.00. I messaged the seller and reminded them that they had said they would refund me without shipping the dress, if they really meant it, why cant they do it now. they never responded to that. IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE CHEATED OUT OF YOUR MONEY, AND YOU DONT WANT THE FRUSTRATION. DO NOT ORDER FROM NTHIS SELLER, AND DHGATE WAS NO HELP WHAT SO EVER. ALL IN ALL WASTED PRECIOUSE TIME AND EXTRA MONEY, BECAUSE I STILL NEEDED A DRESS.

majak3
11/19/17

I recommend, I'm satisfied!

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Maja,

washingtone4
11/19/17

All the orders I made were awesome, buying again for sure, it was very fast and the packaging was very good, the product was perfect

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Washington,

hanasf
11/19/17

is really an excellent uniform, great quality and reliable seller, I highly recommend to buy on security guards it has!

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Hanas,

borac
11/19/17

It's a trustable site in which different sellers from all over the world sell their products. Some of them scam you, most of them don't. You can watch the reviews to be certain

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Bora,

Thank you for taking time to purchase on the site! We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

Here is the good news, we have created DHgate Customer Service facebook page to serve your better. For more inquiries please do not hesitate to contact us thru https://www.facebook.com/DHgateSupport/ and we will be happy to assist you.

brittanyc60
11/19/17

I've been ordering from DHgate for a couple weeks now. At first everything I was receiving was either damaged, missing, extra stuff I did not order, or orders cancelled because seller decided they just were going to ship the products I guess. A handful of refunds later (which take up to 15 days is a true BUMMER) I'm starting to receive orders that are packaged well, colors and quantities are correct so it is getting better. I'm not sure if the point system they have makes sellers treat you and your orders better, but if they continue to arrive in great shape and the correct colors and quantities I'll continue to order. All in all DHGate seems to be a great website. I'd recommend to other buyers.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Brittany,

Thank you for your continued patronage! We are looking forward in doing more business.

nicolep115
11/18/17

Ive received my order broken and sent a photo to dhgate asking for a refund. The outside packaging was intact, so I suspect it was packed already broken. The photo was apparently insufficient evidence gor my claim (what else do you need!) and my claim was closed. Terrible customer service if I could I would rate zero.

loiss44
11/17/17

I have been waiting over a month for my package which I'd hoped would be here prior to her birthday, doesn't look good - very disappointed!

leb30
11/16/17

J ai decouvert ce site il y a trois mois depuis je suis ravi notamment pour les articles de sport....super

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Le,

stefanh40
11/16/17

I can't say anything bad about dhgate. All of my orders came 100% working and within the given timeframe (of course not over night, do read the estimated delivery time guys). Of course I'm buying again.

Tip for consumers: Protip: Compare the ratings of the products like you would on other shops. It's really not that hard.

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Stefan,

kakanga
11/16/17

my first time int'l shopping. item arrives as described, easy payment and low cost.
but the delivery time is taking too long.
overall, sounds good

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Kakang,

We are glad that you received your orders on time and as described. We are looking forward in doing more business with you!

rayr60
11/16/17

I purchased a tall waterpipe and the packaging was terrible. It was replaced 4 times but the seller refused to send the 5th and told me to not contact dhgate because he would ship it himself. I have pictures and text messages as proof now (he/she) says (he/she) can't find my order. -.- stole me off 100$+ US dollars. What an easy way to make money, I should probably do it too. The experience makes me not want to purchase anything from this site. #it's a crime

stevenh159
11/15/17

Every thing I've ordered is brilliant very good quality.still got more items on way.recomended to friends and they use the site as well.very good

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Steven,

laurat28
11/15/17

I want to start off by saying that there are many great sellers here that have given me no problem. As far as buy glass items, pipes, adapters etc I have no no problems. HOWEVER I recently tried to buy some tea from a seller named mcgretea and when I received the product a month later I found that the JASMINE pearl tea I had bought had no jasmine scent or taste like it's supposed to. I've bought this type of tea from many different places and I know what it's suppose to smell and look like and what they gave me was not what I had ordered. (also when I tried to brew it the tea leafs came out in smaller pieces as if they had rolled up inferior grade tea in an attempt to make it look better than it actually is.) I tried contacting the seller directly and the only thing they said was "The tea is ok" and wouldn't even acknowledge that they LIED in their products description. I tried to submit a dispute but so far DHGATE themselves have said

"You opened the dispute for the reason oftaste problems. We are sorry to tell you we can not handle these problkems as it can not prove."

(Yes, they missed spelled 'problems', how professional guys)
They have ignored me since even though I said that the seller LIED about their product. I've tried talking with their live chat and they were just as unhelpful as all they did was tell me to make a video as evidence and send it in.

I will update this review if I ever get a refund. In the mean time I'm leaving the 1 star rating. I would leave less if I could.

UPDATE 11/13/2017

After I submitted a video of the brewed tea leafs I was finally given a full refund. I still can't 100% recommend this site after all the hassle I went through to get a refund, but I won't say avoid this site either because there are good sellers on this site with good products. Just not the tea. Avoid the tea at all cost.

mistyd4
11/14/17

I ordered sneakers and they look awesome! I'm very happy with my orders and I will be ordering again!

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Misty,

rickellel
11/14/17

Purchasing items is easy website and app are easy but shipping time kills it for me makes it almost not worth it. If I didn't live in small town I would go to shops

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Rickelle,

mattiap1
11/14/17

Excellent site for soccer jersey and excellent customer assistence. Ottimo sito di e-commerce dove trovare di tutto specialmente maglie da calcio a basso prezzo. Affidabilissimo

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Mattia,

tomw174
11/13/17

Dont buy from them... the worst company to deal with ever. Poor customer service..they take your money and dont ship your order and then cant even get you a refund you have to do that at your own bank

gaborl1
11/13/17

Do not buy anything here. If you are lucky and get you product it will not be what you ordered, and you will not get any help from DHgate to get a refund.

It has been a month since I purchased two LED strips. They arrived after 2 weeks, but it was not the type what I ordered.
Now, DHgate keeps telling me to contact the seller to resolve the issue but the seller does not reply to me. So I stuck to my items that I cannot use, and I will not have any refund. Next, I asked for invoice, so that I could get a reimbursement from my company at least. But once again DHgate told me to contact the seller. But the seller does not respond to my emails. DHgate will not help in anything, and will not support its customers, but support the scams of its seller.

emilyc141
11/13/17

Took my money never got my bookbag.. All I GOT WAS A RUN AROUND EASTPAK TOLD ME TO CONTACT DHGATE.COM AND DHGATE.COM TOLD ME TO CONTACT EASTPAK.. Very disappointed . ..

tornesellom
11/13/17

Ottimo ,veloce..e puoi trovare di tutto !!!! Per non parlare dei coupon con i quali puoi ottenere tantissimi sconti su tutti i prodotti! Fin`ora non ho avuto nessun problema,ottimi venditori.. Consigliatissimo!!!

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Tornesello,

poojab8
11/13/17

the site price experience is great just the experience with sellers chat and messages is a big issue and less reviews or details on sellers make the experience easier

Tip for consumers: be carful talk to the seller and then make a purchase

sandrak12
11/13/17

I had good experience with sellers dhgate platform works very well. Customer service is good and prompt communication

Response from DHgate C., DHgate Representative
Hi Sandra,

DHgate.com

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H.

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W.

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W.

Hi Aaditya! Thank you for your interest on our site! Yes, our site is a great online shopping site you can shop in. We do have a lot of sellers that has successful transactions here. For product details, special features, price quotations, availability and shipping details, we recommend that you contact the seller directly. To make sure that your order is made to your specifications. When you find the product you're interested in, you can contact the seller through "MESSAGE" tab under the seller's name. To go to the seller's store, click on the name of the seller at the upper right side of the item page under the Seller's Information Section or click on the seller's name below the item description. We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com . Samantha DHgate

By Joy Y. [DHgate Rep]

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K.

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f.

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G.

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K.

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K.

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R.
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

162 Photos for DHgate