Review of DHgate

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marcias27
3/27/17

They take your money never get your product. Never answer the emails or messages. Cannot speak to anyone. They say they shipped your product and you find out it was never shipped. I am turning them over to attorney general and better business bureau

dionelie
3/26/17

I HAD BEEN FIGHTING FOR MY MONEY FOR THE LAST WEEK MANY REFURN HANGING NOTHING HAD BEEN DONE FOR ME, STOLEN MY MONEY, HORRIBLE SERVICE, I AM VRY UPSET AND THEY WOULDNT EVEN CARE, THEY WOULDNT EVEN GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK........DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PEOPLE I WILL KEEP POSTING IT EVERYWHERE I CAN, I AM THINKING ON REPORTING THEM TO FRAUD

michall9
3/26/17

Good customer protection and excellent prices.Large selection of goods of good quality. I'm very happy to buy again and again

md216
3/25/17

If you want to return, you'll be stuck in an online version of a phone tree loop. IMPOSSIBLE to get to them. Buyer guarantee is just a marketing ploy. Product was complete garbage.

herce1
3/25/17

I am not happy at all with DHgate policies they look after there sellers more than there buying customers. I ordered an item and not received it. When I finally contacted the seller had no response at all. Then finally after several attempts DHgate intervened. They where no help at all all they kept repeating, to track item. My response was yes I have tracked the item and as far as the mail service is concerned it was delivered. But I have not received the item what can we do?
The seller offered a refund of $0.01, This I found very insulting. So I opened a dispute. This went on for a few weeks and was very very frustrating. All DHgate would say was to track item, with no intervention with seller at all.
Today I received an email from DHgate that it has been resolved. Ha Ha Ha. I have not received a refund or the item in question,so how on earth has this been resolved. If you order from DHgate, my advice is order at your own risk and pray you receive your item, if not kiss your money good by.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amyh158
3/23/17

I ordered a pair of soccer boots for my son
After about 8 messages I still have not received them nearly 3 months later. I'm still waiting for a response from them for my refund now. Will I have to wait another 6 months for that? Bloody terrible!!

nicks159
3/23/17

it was a good experience. i liked shopping here. i got good products. dhgate is the best. i love dhgate. the shipping was fast. it was a good experience.

fredb82
3/23/17

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR RETURN OR REFUND. YOU WILL NOT GET IT. THE SELLER OR THE CHAT REPRESENTATIVE WILL NOT HELP YOU. THEY RATHER YOU PICK SOMETHING ELSE. SO SAVE YOUR MONEY. NO ONE WILL HELP YOU. AND YOU CAN EVEN TALK TO A REAL PERSON.

chantellm
3/23/17

Stole my money after charging and confirming payment, then immediately cancelled order. Emailed their team with no response or any explanation however they respond on these review sites! Blamed it on me saying I didn't do the verification process, that doesn't exist or wasn't asked of me! But they still took $240 of my money! On a 3rd party site, they claim they gave me a refund. WHERE???? Why do I not have communication stating this or the money to show???? I will tell everyone not to use this site or trust them with your money.

msk11
3/22/17

Absolute SCAM website!! I would advise people not to go near this website! No item received...no reliable tracking system...no customer service...and no refund!

lasandrar
3/22/17

I'm currently trying to get my money back from DHgate the dress I ordered look horrible I'm very Disppointed and feel like I'm left hanging.It should not be hard.If I'm not satisfied DHgates should take responsibility after all this their web site.DHgate should only deal with reliable seller's. I'M LEFT WITH NO MONEY BACK AND A HORRIBLE MADE DRESS!!! (I'M VERY DISSATISFIED! !!)

rogerf31
3/22/17

This place is a joke. They dont reply to any emails or any form of contact, they email me 3 months after I ordered saying my order will arrive in 110 days...

Called my visa to have the charge disputed... wish I would have rodered from amazon. Would have received the product in 2 days for $10 more...

naveens15
3/21/17

This is for Order NO:249387407, Matte Transparent Ultra-thin 0.3mm Back Case For iPhone 6 6s 4.7 plus 5.5 PC Protective Cover Skin Shell, I received this item recently, reached to me comparatively less time then expected, I thought it will be soft jelly type cover but it was Hard cover, colors are very attractive and catchy, material is good.DHgate service is very good, they response quickly against any query or complaint, I would like to refer it to my friends also.
Some seller may be not good but as my personal experience all seller from I bought are good enough.I already ordered few more things so I will share my experience again time to time so that it will help to other buyers also.

karineg1
3/20/17

Tres bon service, livraison tres rapide et prix vraiment concurentiel, L:article commandé etait vraiment de tres bonne qualité, je recommande DHgate.

rezaj1
3/20/17

they help me in every level of buying, and very good costumer service, the best way between seller and buyer

shirag1
3/18/17

I purchased a wig and returned it because it was not as described. I negotiated with the seller and the seller agreed to a full refund of the cost of wig and shipping. I received delivery confirmation from the shipping company and tracked the package online. The seller (yuanhaibowig) has received the wig but has not confirmed receipt on your website in order to release my refund. Instead the seller emailed me and is refusing to refund the cost and is making obscure accusations to try to keep my money. This is the most deceptive business practices I have ever encountered. Ive uploaded several pics and all necessary documentation and tracking info to prove that the seller has the returned item. I emailed dhgate twice to intervene and I have not heard back.extremely poor customer service. The wig cap was too small, poor quality, the hair was not full and as a result you could see the cap in between the hairs. None of this was my fault or my doing and the seller must honor the agreement he made to refund the cost of the wig and shipping. This seller is very dishonest and Im still waiting for my refund. This is the worse shopping experience I've ever encountered. I will never buy from yuanhaibowig again.

janiew9
3/17/17

I love this site!! I bought a Kylie Jenner lipkit for only about $6 and a super nice dab rig for about $30 keep up the amazing deals please please pleaseee.

nathalieg10
3/17/17

I have send 20 emails at least to your so call analyst!! Your analyst is by far so POOR he can not understand a single statement, keep coming with a fake tracking your seller submit and this tracking my order was sent the 16 of february and i made my order the 22 of february: Here the link so all the worls will see the fake tracking from a PREVIOUS order and that your so called analys is STUPID and IDIOT has hell because did not see dates DO NOT MATCH and it is OBVIOUS seller is a THIEF here the link to follow the fake tracking from a PREVIOUS order NEVEr deliveres and SEIZED by CUSTOMS: http://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking.html?AWB=2007214296&brand=DHL

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM STAY AWAY!!!!

teann
3/16/17

No dress, now says sent, way too late. and still wants $. Rip off. DO NOT BUY DHGATE.COM.. Now seller says dress is on it's way. 17 days late. had to buy another dress. still says they want money for something not delivered in time nor will be worn.

jounip
3/16/17

If you want your money taken, then have your delivery times moved and your product changed by the seller, to end in a complete blackout where the seller and dhgate will not respond then this is for you. The dispute process on dhgate is also great if you like no response or resolution.

muzm
3/15/17

Bought shoes...really bad quality.

Tried to get refund. Seller agreed. But never received. DH Gate dispute resolution did not resolve.

adelowoa
3/14/17

My experience on dhgate app and website was great. The app is especially helpful in search and special offerings. But there is always room for improvement. Please ensure your sellers visit their stores EVERYDAY to view orders and promptly respond to customers. Also try to make price of products more competitive against other platforms.

umutr
3/13/17

I purchased a strip led from DHgate to Turkey. It delivered in 22 days. It was well packed and there was no damage on the package.

ovao
3/13/17

Ordered goods, seller marked order as shipped and even provided tracking number, I could track, but when after 4 weeks goods did not arrive, seller told me that they didn't even ship because they don't have those goods available. DHGate resolution centre agreed to refund and said that they refunded, but after several weeks of wait I'm still waiting for it, probably will never get it

francescom12
3/13/17

Excellent service, I bought some items and they always arrived in time and like the description. If they don't arrive there's always the possibility of refound from DHgate.

422 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
tonyad9
Tonya D.
1 day, 3 hours ago
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Tonya!

Please provide us your order number. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com
Regards,
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Charles,

Please send us the order number so that we can check the details and assist you further. The delivery time of the item depends on the processing time needed by the seller to prepare the item once your payment is confirmed as well as the shipping time of the courier you've selected when making a purchase.

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,