US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DHgate reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 001-2137972138
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now
Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

46%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 001-2137972138
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bradleyb42
8/28/16

I ordered golf clubs, great price. Credit card got charged and goods never shipped. Now I have to wait 6-8 weeks for a refund!! Really. NEVER AGAIN.

abdulh32
8/28/16

Are Dhgate soccer boots original

faroekw
8/27/16

so i shop here a long time now so far i realy like dhgate great whosale prices

danielh131
8/26/16

Purchases are safe, the products arrive in good condition and sellers always answer the questions. Unfortunately the free shipments are very time-consuming to be up to six months, and quick deliveries are expensive.

colinr19
8/26/16

Goods are advertised at great prices, but when paid for they don't get shipped or they arrive and do not work or are faulty then we have to wait a long time for refunds. the standards are slipping!!!!

stevec130
8/26/16

postage time is great products are good.

camib4
8/25/16

I purchased a few items from DH Gate but it was not always pleasant. They need to vet their sellers more closely! They don't have all quality products and when you exercise your rights to dispute the issues it is a struggle and the seller tends to get more of the benefits. They are not transparent in telling you exactly how they will be resolving your issue during the negotiation phase.

jonathano12
8/25/16

Rápido, fácil, seguro y en la comodidad de mi casa o celular. En donde quiera que este puedo hacer compras.

gianlucaf1

Great esperienze safe buying

kareny26
8/25/16

With every search I do on DH Gate websites, I am overwhelmed with the extraordinary variety of items presented to choose from. In addition, I am always offered a selection of items that coordinate or accentuate the items I'm shopping for.

My Favorite vendor/supplier for all my needs.

patricep3
8/25/16

I have ordered may things now from DHgate and when the product isn't good or delivered they help me on the right way to find a solution. They have a communication helpdesk and they are very happyand willing to help you find the right way to solve questions

rickm105
8/25/16

Beautifully made jersey & bib; cannot beat the price and the shipping time has been getting better & better. I'd be very hard pressed to buy cycling clothing from anyone else!

danf52
8/25/16

Great shopping place but would love to see better English descriptions.

donralob
8/25/16

é gia' da tempo che acquisto tramite DHgate, non essendo un commerciante, come user, spendo cifre contenute ma ho trovato la mia convenienza e soddisfazione in tutti i miei acquiati. attenzione! mantenete i prezzi competitivi! Ciao Donralo

jamesm502
8/25/16

I've had some great experiences at DHGate

annettet17
8/25/16

I have used dhgate for all my wedding decorations and have never Been disappointed,One mishap did not receive one order but dhgate instantly gave me a refund.Very helpful customer service when I have contacted the sellers,Great shopping experience,Thankyou Dhgate.

martyw12
8/25/16

over the past few years i have purchased many items from Dhgate, and the seller ,customer relationship was very good, but recently i have noticed a deterioration in seller replies to inquiries about various matters regarding quality and general product details. this in my mind leads to apprehension and mistrust,and once trust is lost it is very hard to get it back. I would advise your sellers to be more open and transparent to alleviate any worries the buyers may have relating to their relative purchases thank you so very very much for your attention MARTY

laurenp39
8/25/16

I have been using dhgate for many items including children's clothing, shoes, jewelry and pageant dresses. I have only had a couple issues with sellers but dhgate has always solved my issue promptly. I love the products.

christianp32

its god service Alvas

jacobc33

Order on July,
Réception un August,
Good communication between shop and me.
I'm very happy.

josepa1
8/25/16

Es muy buena opcion, solo falta que mejoren los precios en envíos por DHL son bastante elevados los precios

ellik2
8/25/16

I'm a fan of dh gate although one issue that I have been constantly having with a lot of the sellers Is communicating with them. It has been very difficult to discuss products and/or orders a lot of the time which therefore leads me to leave whatever I have in my cart and go to another site to make a purchase. Also sellers who do not respond to questions has been a big problem also.

theoa11
8/25/16

They have sent me fake Nike shoes, one is longer than the other. Pathetic. They do everything possible not to refund money paid.

alm445
8/24/16

I brought and paid for items, they claimed to have shipped and supplied a tracking number which doesn't work , now they won't answer my emails, thieves

krishneeln
8/24/16

Firstly, i must say, DHGate staff lack a good command of english.
Secondly, if customers(buyers) have a problem, its very difficult to relay the concern.
Thirdly, the sellers advertise an item, but customers upon purchasing receive something else. Upon sending the non-advertised item, the seller then closes the transaction, thus after 90days of delivery customer cannot even request a refund or report the item. In saying so, i must say, the payment is then released to the seller.
Fourthly, I personally have never had a single good experience with DHGate

238 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
jacquiw2
A: do not use them! They scam you, dont send the correct items, or the items are cheaply made knock offs with tags from original stores, and then they wont do returns for things that arent even the right items you ordered. Avoid them!!!
4 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
laurad108
A: Hi, I ordered Jordan's, Ovo and AirForce. These shoes are good, depending on the Merchant. You can't re sell because they are knock offs. Trade or copyright infringement. I didn't realize this till Goggle and EBay shut my account down. They look real so for personal use its great, just no resale value. Also, I have been waiting almost 3 months for OVOs that were promised within 30 days. Be Careful the Customer Service favors the Merchant not the buyer. Plz google DH Gate reviews before buying. I will never use DH Gate again.
2 days ago