Review of DHgate

China Wholesale, Clothing, Marketplace
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

jenniferh308
9/17/17

I ordered two bridesmaid dresses. After several weeks they showed up, but the only similarity to the pictures shown online were the color and the length, everything else was different. When I immediately notified the seller they tried to say the dresses look great and I should just keep them. A week later, still arguing with the seller and the customer service online (you can't talk to a real person on the phone, just online chats). Now I'm supposed to pay to ship the dresses back and hopefully get a refund or get a $20 refund on a $150 order and keep the dresses that I never ordered in the first place! AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL.

yvesm11
9/16/17

I have ordered mutliple shirts and other items (eg car mounts) as well. Most of the time they are shipped to Europe quite fast. The quality is more then okay consedering the very low prices you pay. Highly recommended!

Tip for consumers: Great customer service. Fast handling and client centered!

lonniew9
9/16/17

I ordered two necklaces off this site. Both sellers mislead me sending me items that were different from what they described. Resolution process was long and not easy.

Tip for consumers: Stick to more reliable and professional sites.

heatherm188
9/15/17

I love DHGate i buy there a lot and i've never had problems that they haven't fixed immediately! Very professional and nice people there. Thanks DHGate

mikej224
9/15/17

Clearly a fraud attempt.

First off, i ordered a couple of items and payed by credit card. I received to of the items, and the other two - the seller kept saying that it was send, but nothing ever came. After the orders DHGate removed the ability to pay by credit card, and mailed me saying i should scan both the front and back of my credit card. And send the image to them - clearly a fraud/scam attempt.

I then tried adding money to my account through bank transfer. Firstly the 256$/1600dkk i transferred to the account appeared, but before i was able to order anything, DhGate messaged me saying, that a mistake had happened, and then they removed all the money from my account.

bobf82
9/14/17

I ordered a t-shirt for my son, $17.50. Waited 3 weeks for a pair of ladies stocking from China. The website has "reviews" that are most likely fake. It is impossible to leave a review for the seller who ripped us off. It is also impossible to report this to DH Gate as their buttons to send feedback conveniently do not work. They are probably making a lot of money off of this scam.

javieru1
9/14/17

La verdad es que ha sido muy buena experiencia, ha llegado todo en perfecto estado y en un tiempo bastante reducido

jesusm53
9/14/17

I'm one hundred percent satisfied with my purchase. My order arrived fast and the product was even better than what I expected. Seller replied fast and very friendly. I will be shopping again frokm this site and also I really recommend new customers to this site.

mc644
9/13/17

Although I have only placed a few orders through DHGate, all items have been great (except one) and I will continue to order products through them. Shipping has been reasonable and everything has been affordable and mostly acceptable quality.

So far, customer service has been helpful and I would definitely recommend the site. Make sure to read reviews on items as others may be able to provide insight on a particular product from a particular vendor

Tip for consumers: Read reviews. Check if the seller sells other items in high volume and if the customers are happy. I tend to ignore 5 & 1 star reviews unless they have more than 2 sentences.

klingerc
9/13/17

I was skeptical at first, but buy in this site is really easy and the products I have bought (jerseys mostly) have a really good quality, and fast shipping.

jodyb33
9/13/17

After years of making purchases suddenly I wasn't able to anymore. I didn't get any notification or notice explaining why so I thought it was my bankcards. I spent a week trying to make purchases in trying 10 different bank cards. Finally after being on hold forever I found out I need to send in verifications which I did and for days later I still can't make purchases. This is no way to treat a buyer

agustinh14
9/12/17

Mi primera compra y mi primera satisfacción. Me sorprendió gratamente recibir el producto en apenas una semana, en perfectas condiciones. Algún pequeño problema de funcionamiento, debido más a mi inexperiencia que a defectos del producto, fue resuelto por el vendedor rápida y puntualmente, respondiendo a mis correos con prontitud y utilizando incluso Watshapp. DHgate fue una página descubierta por casualidad, pero creo que será una relación duradera.

kheangh
9/12/17

I am in love with this site as it has an abundance of goods, which are usually of high quality with great prices on top. But the best part is the speed of delivery & customer service which this company seems to always be on top of their game, which is why i am always a repeat customer.

They will continue to get my business, which based on their great history so far, if they continue delivering the high grade service & products i am now used to. Other sites should use DHgate as the benchmark for dealing with customer service, as well as the timely delivery of high quality goods!

I am greatly impressed, Thank You DHgate!

Kindest Regards,

-Kheang

juvenildop

Site super confiável ,recomendo
Produtos de ótima qualidade e vendedores competentes , recomendo
Comprei várias camisas de ótima qualidade

robertb501
9/12/17

An alternative to some other expensive markets.
I really like some of the products i receive some of them being good quality. The customer support is very kind they help you with your problems and if you have a problem with the seller.

jackib5
9/11/17

I found a beautiful dress on this site that I wanted for my daughter's wedding. I ordered it...was coming from a company called Light in the Box...and it took so long I had to get another dress. So when the dress arrived, I attempted to send it back and they basically refused to help me, only saying I had to go to Light in the Box, which I could never get a response from! So now I am stuck with this dress and no one will get back to me about returning it so I can get a refund. STAY away from these companies! Total rip off!

leroyh29
9/11/17

I had 3 items made all 3 where givem the measurements all 3 where delivered wrong. There customer service couldn't do anything to resolve the issue. After a month of back and forth chatting and messages I'm still out all my money and not what I ordered

clarestac
9/11/17

Its a great app if you wanna buy something cool with affordable price. Sometimes it takes forever to receive! But overall its a good experience.

courtneyl53
9/11/17

Some sellers are hard to work with but most are good overall nice site. I mostly use this site to go shopping for shoes because they're way cheaper than retail stores and look exactly the same I also shop for my baby

marcod27
9/11/17

Good site for wholesale items. Just be careful of what you buy and from which seller!! Experience helps.

mahdio3
9/11/17

Very comfortable products, smooth transactions, and very quick deliveries. I love how the buyers are trustworthy and reply to emails very quickly.

darrickm12
9/11/17

Review every order. Every product was quality with great prices. No complaints. Will continue to do business.

amyp112
9/11/17

I have placed many orders from this site and have been happy with my purchases. I feel safe ordering from other countries with this site. I definitely recommend it.

harmans6
9/11/17

What I got was good quality. You have to be smart from who you are buying from, and the item you are buying and you will have no problems with your purchase. Be sure to check the number of transactions the seller has and the satisfaction ratings. It's also smarter to buy things that have reviews and multiple transactions. Be smart, and you will have an amazing experience on this site!

lucaso7
9/11/17

DHgate it's a cool site and have a simple way to buy anything you need. Just think they should send us a email warning when the refund time it's ending up. Although, it's a great site with a great service.

Helpful answer

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W. on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W. on 9/17/16
Helpful answer

Avoid at all costs, returned something in March as they sent the wrong item, cost me over £100 to buy and over £60 to post back, nearly september and no refund and they are just rude. Do not buy a thing

By Lucy H. on 8/24/16
Helpful answer

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f. on 4/9/16
Helpful answer

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G. on 2/29/16
Helpful answer

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K. on 10/10/15
Helpful answer

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

139 Photos for DHgate