Review of DHgate

Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com

joseb83
7/27/17

i bought a lot of products in dhgate and all was fantastic, its a good side to buy something. thanks a lot

marke183
7/26/17

What A Joke. If I Lived close by China id Stop in Show them why I say they are a joke. I'm done buying junk from this Site and its Related Affiliates.

turog
7/26/17

VERY OK Great service and products. Had some clarifications around the app and support was very helpful. Loved the live chat app

peref
7/26/17

I like very very much this marketplace , very good communication and very good products. Sure I will buy one more time.
I recommend.

joell127
7/26/17

Great service and products. Had some clarifications around the app and support was very helpful. Loved the live chat app. Robot queue update was excellent. If they could shorten the wait time that would be great

alanv18
7/25/17

It is a wonder to be able to always buy and celebrate the products bought by the site. I'm a lucky person to know this site that every day exceeds my expectations. Long time no longer buy on aliexpress because they do not have the same attention and do not give the same importance to the customer as dhgate, the customer is always right and this is the first requirement when I choose website to buy. Coupon policy is essential for me to choose dhgate.

anitab57
7/24/17

I have never been more dissatisfied with a purchase!! I purchased a "chandelier" from DHgate. The box came severely damaged and so did the parts. I essentially received an expensive pile of junk. The chandelier required significant assembly, and the directions were comprised of one picture, but the wrong one for the chandelier I purchased! Because sending it back would be so costly, I decided to glue the pieces together and assemble it as best I could from the limited instructions and picture on the website. I then realized that the pieces do not make up the chandelier I purchased, as shown in the picture on the website!! The light bulbs are also a European size that requires special ordering to the US, and I have not been able to find drip candle covers to replace the broken ones! I still do not have a chandelier that works!! I completely wasted my money and when I even asked for a discount, none was provided. Stay clear of this seller!

ihabg
7/24/17

Communication zero
Item not as described
Other item not received spending more than $120 no return basically I gamble d this money
Dhgate is $#*!

jeanies9
7/22/17

Wrong order received. DHGate system won't allow live chat and automated just says it does not understand my request. Dispute system won't accept photos REQUIRED to dispute order for ANY resolution- no refund, no exchange, no complaint, NO communication. Original chat last week advised only resolution to chat with seller within system or file dispute. No way to contact DHgate for follow up now. Seller messaging within DHGate points to fault of DHGate. DHGate charged us $100.80 for product costing $12 USD by seller per invoice -- DHGate rips off both sides and will allow no direct contact with seller other than through them.

josk5
7/21/17

i bought a lot of products in DHgate, and all was fantastic. it is a good site to buy something. Thank you Dhgate

simons103
7/21/17

I have made 2 orders so far and both items have been dispatched hastily, fully tracked and arrived well before the estimated time.
No customs issues either, just straight through.
Vet the sellers through their feedback, just like eBay.
I'm very happy with the service.

carolynj33
7/20/17

bought a very nice looking goophone. it did look exactly as I expected. gave it as a gift. the receiver knew it was a fake. immediately started having trouble. I was just embarrassed. next time. I will buy what i can afford and not buy a fake. I did check to send it back, they wanted pictures or video. I don't have any way to video. i have a flip phone, and I don't have a camera. i downloaded the skype app they suggested. my computer immediately got a virus on my computer.. they offered to call on my phone, time changes prevented that. I hated that experience. I might order something from Dhgate again, but I will check the sellers rating, and also not spend a whole lot of money, because looks like if you have a problem, you might just have to live with it.

tomasp17
7/20/17

I am shopping on Dhgate quite often and I am overall satisfied with their offer, site environment and their customer services also.
Recently I ordered a replica of famous OTF type knife Microtech Troodon.
Buyer that I have chosen had very good price with some season discount and flawless reviews from previous buyers.
Item came quite fast, buyer respnds quickly and he willingly fulfilled my requests regarding the shipment.
Knife has unique overall build quality and sturdiness. Packet had very good packaging, knife came sharp and well oiled. It has less bladeplay than the original Troodon. Action is smooth. Knife never misfire. Knife came equipped with a pouch, cloth and disassembling tool. The button is very hard to push, but the original reacts the same, you have to work on it for a while.
I regard it as a very good buy!

Tip for consumers: Check the offer of seller with nick "andy___xu", if you are interested in knives.
He is one of the best on Dhgate and I couldn't recommend him more!

dignap1
7/20/17

la comunicaciones muy fluida y existe una muy buena experiencia de compra mejor inclsuo que aliexpress

stevenb189
7/20/17

Ordered clothes, and very satisfied. Cheap, fast delivery and reliable. Totally recommended and I will use again!

kristis18
7/19/17

I ordered the NMD Adidas Boosts for my son, which ended up being knock offs, then too find out they charged me for and sent me 2 pairs, that did not even fit. Which, I made sure we could return before we ordered them. When I contacted the seller to return, which was not an easy process, they said it had to be shipped back with a tracking number. When I went to UPS to send back, the cheapest shipping was going to cost as much as I paid for the shoes. Now no one wants them! I am so mad and will never be spending another dime with a company that rips you off. I don't usually write reviews, but wanted to make sure I did so no one else hopefully wastes their money.

sers3
7/19/17

A good inexpensive voice recorder in retail packaging and a full range of accessories. Records in mono with three levels of quality. Voice activation works fine. The noise level is low. The microphone sensitivity is normal and can be improved by connecting an external microphone. Good seller. Fast shipping. I am very satisfied. Thank you!

robertb474
7/18/17

I have now made 3 different purchases from DHgate.com and there has been fast delivery and correct product each time. No problems, and so I highly recommend business with dhgate bases on my personal experiences.

andreo5
7/18/17

I used to buy from Asia and then I met DHgate, the experience was incredible!
It is safe, fast and customer friendly! No doubts that it is my favorite now!
=D

maxv15
7/18/17

Really liked to buy here! Would defo do it again. Fast delivery and also good products. Better than expected!

chrisd245
7/17/17

Overall good experience, pick your seller carefully. Quick delivery but a lot of sorting through.Customer service team is okay.

jimc223
7/17/17

Although not everything has gone right with DHGate sellers, they have always gone out of their way to make it right.

rhindac
7/17/17

I am looking at a pair of adidas ladies shoes, does anyone know if they are knock offs or are they selling the real deal?

daniell1461
7/17/17

My experiences of buying on DHgate has been good, excellent shops and great variety of products, like protection to the purchaser and speed in customer service, I recommend this store to anyone interested in getting good quality affordable-producing.

lisaleel
7/17/17

I ordered a branch light fixture that arrived 1 month late and broken in 2 places! Have no way to contact seller in china or anywhere to replace a glass globe or return/exchange item. Total RIPPOFF!

Helpful answer

Only if you don't care if you ever receive it. Only if you don't care if you ever get your money back if it's not "as described" or the wrong size, color, fabric, etc.

By Kathryn H. on 3/12/16
Helpful answer

Yes. Even when they send you the wrong product, dhgate finds for the seller, not the buy. Stuff sent isn't what is advertised. So many unhappy customers, that's why I posted my review. Will never buy from them again. Ever

By Jacqui W. on 1/16/16
Helpful answer

I would have to say shipping varied depending upon which of their companies i ordered from. I have waited anywhere from two weeks to a month or so. Although that's the answer to ur question and u haven't asked this I'm going to mention it anyway: if u want to lose money, put it in the market or the slots at a casino. At least you'll have a slight chance of getting something for your money. If you insist on purchasing from this company's affiliates, you 'will' be having your money stolen from you and there will be nothing u will be able to do about it. You may be fortunate enough to once or twice get the product you ordered. I did. But eventually they will send you garbage for your money. They owe me quite a bit. And I'll never see it because they are from outside this country. There are others telling u the same thing here; heed the warning

By Cat W. on 9/17/16
Helpful answer

Avoid at all costs, returned something in March as they sent the wrong item, cost me over £100 to buy and over £60 to post back, nearly september and no refund and they are just rude. Do not buy a thing

By Lucy H. on 8/24/16
Helpful answer

I got 64 x 256gb flash drives. They were all bad. Boycott DHgates, Aliexpress, Alibaba and Amazonprom. They are all Chinese and they are all bad news. Don't believe me? Read more reviews.

By Sandy K. on 11/16/15
Helpful answer

If you like scams then this is the site for you

By To f. on 4/9/16
Helpful answer

Do not trust DHGate. It is a scam organization. They sent me the wrong merchandise. I had to send them "proof", and then I would have had to pay for the return postage. At that point I called it quits, and will never deal with these guys again.

By Norman G. on 2/29/16
Helpful answer

If you can see their website, TURN THE POWER OFF. They have cost me US$660.20 on an order THAT WAS NEVER SENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. They admitted the tracking number invalid, they told me that if the seller didn't supply a valid tracking number with in two days they will refund my money. THAT WAS TWO WEEKS AGO and now they will not even answer my emails. stay as far away from them as you can. Stick with eBay they are perfect in every way. three times now there were items I didn't receive, eBay refunded me immediately. you can't get better than that.

By Peter K. on 10/10/15
Helpful answer

Hi Danine. DH Gates is an umbrella company. If you want samples they will probably put you in touch with who ever is actually selling the product. I refuse to deal with DH and will continue until DH becomes a responsible for those under there umbrella. Actually I was lucky, I got my money back. Stay away from them for your own good.

By Sandy K. on 6/24/15
Helpful answer

Stay away from these crooks. They are Chinese (no wonder they get a bad rap) and will take your money and maybe give you something else. DHGate is Chinese also so they will protect their own AND WILL NOT HELP YOU regardless of what they claim--talk is cheap. Not like they don't steal enough from use anyway.

By Robert R. on 4/26/15
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

136 Photos for DHgate