US Government’s NSF

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

bryans67
2/20/17

I highly recommend DHGATE best customer service ever :) it is a really good website to shop for your needs at an excellent price you can find almost anything in DHGATE.

eddieg27
2/20/17

All orders have been as advertised.
Sometimes postage can be slow, but that is expected and they are upfront with the expected delivery dates.

timothyh62
2/20/17

Item never arrived. Vendor claims it wii. DHgate says the will work with vendor foe a solution. Typical runaround.

sviatlanam
2/20/17

Nice products and good customer support. Some merchants take lots of time to send out item but it's ok as soon as they send it expedited.

roneyv
2/20/17

Compras com bons preços, entrega dentro do prazo esperado, bons diálogos com os vendedores quando necessário, recomendo a todos que é um site de confiança sempre que posso compro alguns itens.

ryano28
2/20/17

All my orders were processed in a timely manner. I wasn't worried about any issues. The only feature I wish they would update is their app. It's impossible to search for certain things on there. Also in chrome, pages will not load.

inzemamh
2/19/17

i have shopped many times on dhgate.com and i had a wonderful experience with them. the customer support is very geniune and supportive . till now i did not experienced any problem with dhgate. i got many coupons from them . u can buy any thing by seeing the reveiws of sellers with confidence.

jh528
2/19/17

This has been the worse experience ever. The website adds discounts to your products that the seller obviously doesn't see or accept. I have been trying to buy my wedding dress for weeks. My payment has cleared.. but the seller still expects me to figure out how to pay them more. My dress should be here in a few weeks and it hasn't even been started. I don't expect my refund to go any better. Please do not pay attention to any of the positive reviews like I did. I thought it was worth the risk, but it isn't! Save yourself the trouble and stick to eBay. You'll be happy you did!

lluisl
2/19/17

The articles take too long to be delivered, on other platforms the delivery period is half or even less. Then you shop elsewhere. matter of time.

parisb26
2/18/17

i have a great experience on-line shopping with dhgate, i am satisfied with the seller's assistance and as well as dhgate's customer representative, i highly recommend DHGATE for everybody, i am very very satisfied and surely will purchase and order soon at DHGATE..thank you very much and more power!!!!thank you DHGATE & seller....

gusa7
2/18/17

Product was as described, delivered quickly.

Good Communication from seller, highly recommended.

Thank you from a happy customer.

vladl5
2/18/17

Shopping on dhgate.com periodically. Good sellers, proven products, fast delivery. While happy with everything - keep it up!

cainl
2/18/17

Good place to shop online for clothes and other stuff. Also alot of different options to choose from.

ulim
2/18/17

Bought lots of great stuff. Everything always arrived savely!

Great traders and good Qualität at excellent Prices!

tessab6
2/17/17

I have been trying to get a refund for a month. No response from seller & DHgate chat always says they are helping but nothing happens. Dispute does not work. Losing patience!

jacobm86
2/17/17

By shopping with dhgate I have saved so much money. If you thoroughly look through their options, you can find amazing deals without the mark ups you get from middle men or retail.

kadijaht1
2/17/17

Love the overall experience, wish shipping was faster but it is overseas so I understand, still love it and I'll still shop

pierfrancescop

Perfect
Ottima assistenza . Ottimi venditori. Unica piccola pecca i tempi di consegna che a volte si allungano

alvaror7
2/17/17

Dhgate is the best shopping Web I have ever visited and I recommend it to anybody who wants to buy in China.

gregoryb52
2/17/17

Great prices. Love how user friendly this app is. .........................
.........................

maghig
2/17/17

I LOVE DHGATE IT IS AMAZING I LOVE THE PRODUCT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE FAST SHIPPING AND THE AFFORDABLE PRICE FEEL LIKE IN HEAVEN WHEN I AM SHOPPING WITH DHGATE

kelseys28
2/17/17

We ordered some small electronics parts from DHgate. The shipment never arrived. DHgate acknowledges that the shipment was not sent to us. When we asked for a refund they declined. The method they use is to push the customer to do all the work to get what was bought and paid for. 1960's customer service method in 2017!

sylvainm16
2/17/17

Product I ordered arrived on time and was has expected.

Would buy on this site again without hesitation.

jorgeg37
2/17/17

Customizations and fabrics of jerseys are amazing, you can find a lot of models, including national and international

rudolpha2
2/16/17

Many products bought till now from different categories and my experience is good with respect to low price and good service with very wide range of options ..thats great and not available on other sites ands its a big advantage on others thats good and very important to me as a consumer to have sites protection that i useful in some cases

375 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
noork4
noor k.
19 hours ago
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi noor!

We do not accept Paypal on the site since we have already ended our contract with them since August 2012. The decision to stop supporting PayPal on DHgate came after a mutual review and discussion of our business partnership. Due to differences in our two companies business approach and strategy, we decided to part ways at this time. Although, we want to emphasize that both DHgate and PayPal remains committed to ensuring that we have a safe and reliable trading environment for all our users.

You can check this link for the complete list: http://help.dhgate.com/help/buyerhelpen.php?artid=D74DDC2074E3D504E04010AC0C645DF9&catid=2302#help_php-searchmiddel-1

If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1
Or send email to: customer-support@DHgate.com

Regards,
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Barbara,

Thank you for reaching out. For this 336221989, we checked here and the merchant is currently preparing the item for shipping. This order will be shipped on or before 2017-03-7 via DHL which takes 2-5 days for delivery in your country. Based on these time frames, the estimated delivery date of this order is on 2017-03-12.

For this order 336222191, we checked here and the merchant already shipped the item today. Since you selected EMS as the courier, the estimated delivery date of this order is on 2017-03-08. Please check your inbox for the shipping updates of this order as we will surely have you notified.

Can you tell us how did you send an email please? Was it through our messaging system?

Please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link if you have any questions: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,