US Government’s NSF

8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

raquanc
12/7/16

I payed for two brand new iphones 7's and when i recieved them i noticed right away the words pop up in Chinese letters so i jumped in my car and went up to boost mobile to get a sim card nd ohh woow what do you kno THEY ARE FAKE!!! i want my two iphones 7's not the fake ones

leahl17
12/7/16

The dress I received was absolutely nothing like the original image. I ordered it in sage green and it came in bright blue!! The sizing was completely off and the dress itself was just hideous. I would strongly advise not to order from this seller.

irits
12/7/16

Sizes are too small. No return label with Items. I could've return 4 items because shipping to China is too expensive, so I want able to get a refund or new items. It takes more than 4 weeks for items to arrive. I will not order from this site again. I am deleting the APP.

maze18
12/7/16

The jacket that I bought from the seller DH Gate was horrible , the sizing was wrong and it didn't look anything like it did in the images given . I was also provided with the wrong colour. The icing on the cake was how long it took to arrive. I'm so dissatisfied with this purchase and wish I had gone else where. I will not be shopping here again.

vinays4

I had ordered this Item in Sept:
Order Number: 333003501
Order Time: 09-21-2016 03:45
Ship Via: China Post Air Mail
Order Status: Pending agreement on the solution
Payment Status: This order was paid.
I have to still receive this ITem, your seller is declining my refund request and making excuses.
I need to resolve this one way or the other..... Since I have a good order history with you, I do not wan to spoil the relationship and sopt further odering.

cyrill22

Commande No 332488054 depuis aug,28,16et No 245211544 le oct 25

adamb147
12/6/16

it`s all right with order no problems with anything, item like describe. i recommend this for other users.

bh338
12/6/16

Really satisfied with the service provided by DHgate and their sellers. Fast shipping and items are as described. A++

tarikb12
12/6/16

Good experience shopping on DHgate. Product descriptions are accurate, shipping is fast, communication is good as well.

annb113
12/6/16

I was extremely dissatisfied with the item after receiving it. DHgate makes it impossible to request a return/ refund. Not to mention the maze that you have to go through to reach customer service, even by email. I so regret ever going this route and have thus warned my friends/ family to "Stay Away".

danielh148

Easy as to do

danielh147

Easy to work with

nickyl4
12/6/16

I love the prices on the site and the fact that most items provide free shipping

cesarg15
12/6/16

no Lies , all dates are accurate, product very good described.

alexd111
12/6/16

Fast delivery cheap items. I like the search system that you can search the delivery! Good site!

martinhod
12/6/16

Nice experience on the website

it-akrama

i have ordered items, from Seller: winwin2013
he doesn't accept to ship it or to refund,money,it seems item is sold.
item Order NO:334637482

chrisw211
12/5/16

Got exactly what I ordered at a great price and it came pretty fast. I have ordered 3 times and have had absolutely no problems. Dhgate is pretty awesome.

tobb5

great

louanam
12/5/16

I have really loved using DHgate for my wholesale needs. I have been able to grow my business tremendously. Thank you!!

marcot19
12/5/16

It is an awesome site,you can trust sellers

micks23
12/5/16

It was my first time using DHgate. I read the reviews from previous buyers and was able to contact my seller directly and received a quick response. If you have time to wait for your item, then it's definitely worth the cost difference.

shauns16

Good. Not great.

goncalos

fast and good product

brittneyt1
12/5/16

Im pissed I did not get make up color I ordered. Three pairs of sneakers never came.

320 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
raymondh47
raymond H.
1 day, 2 hours ago
Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Raymond!

Thanks for reaching out. Were you able to switch to live chat when you tried to connect with us through our Online Chat service? It seems that you may have been assisted by our Customer Service Robot, Tang Tang. Tang Tang can only be able to answer you with general information that are frequently asked by our customers.

If you need further assistance that Tang Tang can't offer you, you can always click on "Switch to Live Chat" so that one of our Customer Service agents can assist you real time.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

Answer
sopportc
DHgate C. [DHgate Rep]
A: Hi Pat,

Thanks for reaching out. Please provide the order number so that we can check the order details and track your order. We do not have a phone number that you can call yet however you can contact our Customer Service via online chat which is available 24/7, please visit through this link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,