US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

DHgate reviews

Business website  •  Email business  •  Phone: 1(877)221-8517
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now
Review of DHgate

DHgate reviews

58%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
Tel: 1(877)221-8517
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

eystathiosm
9/25/16

If there was I would put 0 star.Βecause no existing service ...Sends one message for some problem and we answer your weather

kristalb3
9/25/16

I love DH Gate. There are millions of items to choose from. And the customer service is wonderful.

henryc81

My S7 & note 5 works just fine

soniac25
9/25/16

I love this website very. Good stuff

anam115
9/25/16

I have a lot of good experiences with the site and alway find interesting products, so I will continue buying here for a long time.

tarshah
9/25/16

it is quick and consistant

troyo4
9/25/16

i love this site more and more every time i am on it. they have almost everything you can think of and if you look around on the site a little you will find better and better deals..the site is amazing

rollym
9/25/16

Communicating with people can be extremely difficult at times. Company's that deal with America and the English language need to have representatives that understand English very well in order to do Business with me. I have had very few problems, But when i do it is usually a complete misunderstanding... I am really pleased with most of the company's i deal with and am 110 % satisfied... When something goes wrong it is a Huge headache!

Overall, i am very happy and will continue to purchase on this site.

Language barriers are sometimes hard to handle...
R. Moore from Kaptain Spark...

omarc30
9/25/16

I have had positive experiences with the sellers I have ordered from. They have good communication. The app is very accessible and easy to use. I have received my orders within the time line and have been satisfied with the products I have received.

reginar18

GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND SELL,BUY A LONG AND ONLY HAD GOOD EXPERIENCE

coltonm2
9/25/16

I have orders many items from HD gate and have Ben satisfied with ALL of them every thing is so cheap but is high quality you won't be let down. They even have supper fast shipping compared to other sites like Ali express or gear best. Any time I want or need anything DHgate is the first place I check and they haven't let me down yet.

mariah170

Love the service

chrisd195
9/25/16

Great selection of products, great customer service, and quick transaction processing.

karolinas4
9/25/16

I have been a Dhgate customer for over 2 years. It's super easy to find the product that you are looking for and there is also so many different shops!
I have tried similar websites but I wasn't as satisfied as I am with Dhgate.

conchit2

great buy experiance

kikik9
9/25/16

It was nice doing business with you guys. Thanks
Regards

phillipa30
9/25/16

My experience ordering with dh gate has been perfects. No issues, no troubles whatsoever. They make it so easy and trustworthy to do business because they don't release your money to seller until you receive and are satisfied.

sederickc
9/25/16

I ordered 8 pair of shoes 6 pair of jordans 2 pair of nikes and they came on time and clean brand new.. cheap as well.

giuliom3
9/25/16

The variety of products and prices available is amazing. There is so much to choose from our can be overwhelming, but you will find what you need.

valr20
9/25/16

I have always had nothing but great experiences with DHGate. They send status updates and let you know when/where your items are and lets you post that you received them or not and proceed from there. The only thing that can be a little confusing that you have to pay attention to is their unit/package for certain sellers/items. Sometimes a pair of items is considered one unit...or the pair of items is considered two units...and you will get half the number of items you thought you were going to get. You just have to pay close attention to details and ask questions before purchasing when necessary. Also the shipping time is a little longer than if you were to buy something in the US so you need to plan accordingly and expect to take a few weeks for delivery unless you pay for expedited shipping. Overall I would recommend the site and their services to others.

johnw542
9/24/16

Delivery on time and Perfect service if there is a problem. Communication is fast and correct.

cenkb

Good communication, good costumes

adrianb53
9/24/16

So far I've been super impressed with the service from DHGATE

alainv4

Awesome experience every time

shaheeras
9/24/16

Easy and hassle free payment! I love the free shipping from the merchants eventhough it takes time to receive it.

260 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
sopportc
A: Hi kwamena!

Thank you for getting in touch with us. For you to be guided on how you can pay for products on our site, please go here:

You will also find visual guides on how to proceed to pay there.

We appreciate your trust in DHgate.com, and we will do our best to give you the utmost service you deserve. If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link: http://www.dhgate.com/contact/contactUs.do?from=nav_menu&ntalker=1 or send an email to customer-support@dhgate.com .

Regards,

3 days ago
Answer
sopportc
A: Hi kwamena!

You will also find visual guides on how to proceed to pay there.

Regards,