Review of DHgate

72%
8F Building A, U-CENTER, No.28 Chengfu Road, Haidian District,
Beijing, Beijing 100083, China
customer-support@DHgate.com
Shop now for big savings on wholesale products.
Buy Now

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

ps163
5/25/17

Love shopping here. Great website. Great customer service. Will continue to shop on this site. Highly recommend

craigm108
5/25/17

Plenty of great items and everything I've ordered has been as described but often taking over a month to arrive.

saniu
5/25/17

I have excellent experience with DHgate to view, search and any items and is very easy for payment the money of goods you went buy, i am happy with experience.

richardc248
5/25/17

I have have orde several times at dhgate and i've never had any issues. Even when products didnot arrive i would receive my money back.

andresb21
5/25/17

Es muy fácil encontrar productos a buenos precios, hay buenos vendedores y muchos ofrecen envíos gratis

seant39
5/25/17

This app has so many great items. Some more practical than others. But overall, a unique buying experience. I always look forward to the new items I will find.

lorettac18
5/25/17

Awesome quick and painless. Gave my money back in dispute and really helped with issue quickly. I won't hesitate to ask for help again as they do value my business

fatimae3
5/25/17

Una amiga me recomendó la pagina y no he dejado de comprar, aunque he tenido uno que otro inconveniente pues me he decepcionado con algunos productos que no han sido como esperaba.

jazminef1
5/25/17

Easy to use, great products, and fast delivery! I didn't have any issues with any of the items i ordered. I look forward and will continue using Dhgate in the future.

gerardom19
5/25/17

I enjoy what I buy from the site and the prices, but one recent order gave me shipped me the wrong headphones I ordered and those headphones were already popped and sound quality was horrible.

carlose22
5/25/17

I am a regular user of this through my iPhone app and I must say that this is the best app on my phone hands down! Great prices and great service.

matthewf47
5/25/17

Placed an order for toys to be shipped DHL or FEDEX, was informed by the supplier he cannot ship the items, then he offered different product, we refuse, ask to cancel order several times Supplier refuses refund and ships anyway this time by epacket giving us a tracking nr. that does not exsist . LW299159705CN Customer service was supposed to step in and stop this but they are no help we have contacted them 5 times by live chat it is always :" just be patient we will get refund". Now we have no idea if shipped or not and no idea what the supplier even sent because he refuses to send pictures or communicate with us.

Tip for consumers: Really check with whom you are dealing with before placing your order.

cesarr15
5/25/17

Me faltan artículos que he pagado y bien que ustedes han cobrado sin embargo yo no he recibido. Y de esto ya hace mas de mes y medio. Me falta : microtech halo V. Microtech ultratech.

alanv15
5/24/17

I order shoes from this awful website about 2 months ago, and they just took my money and didn't give me anything!! Do not buy!!!!

markk127
5/24/17
• Updated review

DHGate finally took care of my problem. I do think they have to improve their customer service, but I do appreciate that they did eventually refund my money.

“Ripped off and customer support does nothing”
5/22/17
• Previous review

I ordered almost $200 worth of merchandise shows it was shipped to Russia (I live in the U.S.) and the seller says please cancel, but since it was shipped I can't cancel and customer support said to contact the seller for a refund. Of course now the seller will not answer. Customer support does nothing. DO NOT USE DHGATE!!!!!!1

aleksandral2
5/24/17

Everything I've ordered was great! The web site is easy to understand and helpful. I'm huppy customer :) I can recomend it to everyone. The shipment is not so long and products are really worth to wait. And also you det discount coupons if you buy more. It's great shop!

matthews126
5/24/17

If you are in the market for a bong or some nice shirts or socks, go here. You won't be disappointed and you can bypass the middle man and save some serious cash!

timh106
5/24/17

The dhgate app is very good. Everything I have bought has been of a very hi standard. If you have any problems you get redunded or another item sent to you. A+++++ app highly recommended

joshb117
5/23/17

This website is great I've saved a lot of money and they have name brand stuff I've got yeezys and a very nice Rolex! I love this website you should definitely start using it cause you won't regret it

nasserm
5/23/17

Thank you for your outstanding service and customer care.Thank you for your outstanding service and customer care

miriamg13
5/23/17

Dhgate has so much wonderful products and the shipping is always fast and accurate. You always get exactly what you're shown on the picture. I love it wat better than Ali Express

timp76
5/23/17

I keep finding great product thanks for the experience. A good app to have online on the go .good price competitive retailers strivingvfir excellence.

roccon3
5/23/17

Nice clothes! It was really great to get the clothes in a good time. I like this website a lot. I definitely recommend using this seller. They are very good

seand59
5/23/17

I have used a number of times, always been able to find what I need. Lots of good products, easy to use.

mins8
5/22/17

Shoes I purchased second day the pearl hardware already broken. Complaint was difficult and the refund page is so complicated. So I gave up and hope to GLUE back broken piece.

465 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the DHgate staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
shanicem
Shanice M.
on 10/10/15
Answer
Questions? Get answers from the DHgate staff and other customers.

103 Photos for DHgate